Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for Skyrim LE (ABBA)

6 hours ago, thegrimreaper2 said:

Can confirm this works. If you have crash fixes, go into the .ini file located in your SKSE folder, look for the line that says "AlignHeapAllocate=0" and change the 0 to a 1. Fixed my issue, the entire mod is working perfectly now

Glad to hear it, I'll add a footnote to the description since a few folk had this issue.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, hardmind said:

Hello .... may i ask if is it possible to make a full hdt outfit like the one in ur gif image

Also i have a prob about the panty it looks equiped in inventory but it's invisible ingame

Thanks in advance

There is an HDT SMP version for SE but I don't do HDT PE outfits for LE. Re the panty it's probably a slot number mismatch between the nif file and the plugin that I overlooked.

15 hours ago, Yinkle said:

There is an HDT SMP version for SE but I don't do HDT PE outfits for LE. Re the panty it's probably a slot number mismatch between the nif file and the plugin that I overlooked.

ty for reply ... the slot problem was from devious devices i just disabled an option that hide the item in that slot

thanks again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Version 5.1.0

Added 7 more sliders to make the total 30.

Updated the json config files to include the new sliders.

New MCM page "Extra" for the new sliders, these have [-2 ~ 2] range instead of [0 ~ 2] so no need for invert booleans. they will all be incremental if that option is enabled. All disabled by default when using the standard CBBE Slider set.

Added: MCM option in the "NPC Misc" page to make ABBA ignore TDF Prostitution dancers (including the PC). They will not be morphed when ABBA polls and the ABBA shout will not interupt the dancing with aroused idles and "other stuff" depending on the words used. Once the dancing finishes they will be affected like any other actors.

Added StripChanceSlider: Similar to orgasm chance/threshold. Characters will strip (or not) based on chance once they reach the arousal threshold for stripping.

Fixed a few minor bugs with the MCM, mainly help text.

"Innieoutie adjust" will be disabled if the Innieoutie slider is set to something else when using the "Slider Set Type" menu.

Armor factor MCM options will be disabled if the corresponding sliders are disabled.

Added Support for diferent Slider Sets: With the advent of many body types and some with lots of diferent names for sliders, I decided to adapt ABBA to a system where you can customise which sliders you want ABBA to have an affect on. For more info please read the PLEASE READ ME FIRST!!! txt document in SKSE\Plugins\ABBA.

Apart from the obvious this also adds a lot of possibilities for customisation. Any "" entries in the json files will be recognised as "disabled" by ABBA when imported and skipped when applying morphs. I understand that some folk want diferent configurations and therefore were editing the scripts to these wants. I'm hoping that this will mean these folk won't need to edit the scripts each time I do a new update.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what happened, but my skinny small breasted Character that I have been using. Everything worked fine on her for the past week or so, then all of a sudden, her butt boobs, vag etc went to max value and wont go back. I even disabled PC, and then disabled the mod. I also loaded up her Preset I made, and looked normal for about a minute, then back to Max everything lol

Im guessing maybe i have a conflict or something?  I even looked in slif, and shows all settings to 0.00

14 hours ago, Terrafide said:

Im guessing maybe i have a conflict or something?  I even looked in slif, and shows all settings to 0.00

I don't use it but maybe there's a setting to disable/enable ABBA in the SLIF MCM? Which other mods are you using that do racemenu morphs and do they all support SLIF?

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I don't use it but maybe there's a setting to disable/enable ABBA in the SLIF MCM? Which other mods are you using that do racemenu morphs and do they all support SLIF?

ABBA doesnt show up in SLIF unfortunately 

I did however fix the issue. Sort of.  I went back to an earlier save when ABBA was working. I tried a few before I found one. 

It was kinda funny, besides being aggrivating lol  I tried change sex, then back, reload preset, uninstal reinstal.. and everytime PC would look normal not aroused, and then after like 15 seconds.. Poof Max butt boobs, and wide open fat VJ  hahaha 

Edit: Yes I do have a few other mods. FHU, Pearl Juice, Player succubus, and milk mod. But the only one running is FHU

2 minutes ago, Terrafide said:

ABBA doesnt show up in SLIF unfortunately 

I did however fix the issue. Sort of.  I went back to an earlier save when ABBA was working. I tried a few before I found one. 

It was kinda funny, besides being aggrivating lol  I tried change sex, then back, reload preset, uninstal reinstal.. and everytime PC would look normal not aroused, and then after like 15 seconds.. Poof Max butt boobs, and wide open fat VJ  hahaha 

lol sounds like skyrim, wait this IS skyrim!

On 5/19/2020 at 7:56 PM, Terrafide said:

Not sure what happened, but my skinny small breasted Character that I have been using. Everything worked fine on her for the past week or so, then all of a sudden, her butt boobs, vag etc went to max value and wont go back. I even disabled PC, and then disabled the mod. I also loaded up her Preset I made, and looked normal for about a minute, then back to Max everything lol

If you're running SLIF, are you looking at morph modus? That's where ABBA shows up. It won't show on the main screen, and ABBAs values won't show there either.

9 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

If you're running SLIF, are you looking at morph modus? That's where ABBA shows up. It won't show on the main screen, and ABBAs values won't show there either.

Oh wow! I forgot about morph modis lol

Thanks for the heads up, Ill check that!

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Taloren3000 said:

Will your mod work for followers?

Yes if you want it to: "ABBA female NPC" in the main settings page will enable this, it scans the current cell and affects npcs up to the number set in the "NPC Misc" page "Max Number of NPCs" setting, working on the closest actors to the player.

At this point there is no "followers only" option.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, cascen said:

good one,1 of my favour mod out there for skyrim...i have just a question about mcm in vag section theres everything disabled...i use leyenda all in one 4.0 maybe thats why it doesnt work with vag slider?

Added Support for diferent Slider Sets: With the advent of many body types and some with lots of diferent names for sliders, I decided to adapt ABBA to a system where you can customise which sliders you want ABBA to have an affect on. For more info please read the PLEASE READ ME FIRST!!! txt document in SKSE\Plugins\ABBA.

Apart from the obvious this also adds a lot of possibilities for customisation. Any "" entries in the json files will be recognised as "disabled" by ABBA when imported and skipped when applying morphs. I understand that some folk want diferent configurations and therefore were editing the scripts to these wants. I'm hoping that this will mean these folk won't need to edit the scripts each time I do a new update.

Added: New options in the Armor Factor MCM page, Armor items occupying your chosen armor factor slots will be listed for the player and sexlab selected actor (selected using the "n" key by default). When these items are toggled on, ABBA armor factor will be disabled for this item. Bear in mind that if multiple items are listed for a character (for example main armor and a bra) worn items in these slots that are not toggled on will still trigger armor factor even if other items are toggled on.

When you close the MCM after making changes to these items, ABBA will update morphs for these characters.

Note: I've tested this out but would appreciate feedback if there are any issues :)

Thanks to @Hylysi for suggesting a feature akin to this.

Hi, I'm having trouble getting the mod to recognize the custom slider profiles.  After I edit the file, the MCM (after restart) still displays the CBBE SE sliders.  I'm on the oldrim CBBE and it looks like one of the custom profiles is for that body, but I can't get the mod to load it in game.

13 minutes ago, username1215 said:

Hi, I'm having trouble getting the mod to recognize the custom slider profiles.  After I edit the file, the MCM (after restart) still displays the CBBE SE sliders.  I'm on the oldrim CBBE and it looks like one of the custom profiles is for that body, but I can't get the mod to load it in game.

Did you edit the profile that was currently loaded in your game? I wouldn't recommend doing this as it could break things. Better to edit one of the custom profile files and then switch to this in game.

Edit: if a profile is not active in the game then you can safely edit it and then switch to this profile. I might make some changes in a future update that safeguards against this being an issue.