Things In The Dark MODIFIED

25 minutes ago, Xiblis said:

Is there a way to deinstall the mod? :)
I installed it and then stopped bc its kinda buggy, so I wanted to deinstall it but the falmer (outside the mod) are still friendly to me and think of me as a slave

might try to use a clean save tool? 
As far as I know these mods have alot of scripts and maybe you can remove them that way.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Jahem,

First I wanna say I do appreciate the effort over Delzaron's mod : it seems indeed heavily bugged, and so having at least one functional version would make more sense than another buggy overhaul.

I'm having the exact same issue than this :

On 8/23/2018 at 10:54 PM, Jahem_kinkaid said:
On 8/23/2018 at 9:37 PM, Stev333125 said:

Hi there. Mod is running smoothly so far, but Frabbi never meets me back at the inn after I am supposed to develop a plan and she is supposed to gather information. I tried several things, including teleporting to her, but no luck. I might be missing something, but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

can u load from bridge scene, complete it, then come to tavern where Frabbi need to be and then sent to me "C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log"?

and. do you have CandleHearth Inn modifying mod installed? there may be conflicts. better way to check it - plase TID mod right before Bashed Patch (if u have one) or as last mod in your mod order

So everything goes fine upon the murderer's encounter, but then :

• I get the objective "talk to frabbi about the murderer" completed
  • the Inquiry in WIndhelm quest gets concluded
  • But the second (aTiD1falmer) quest doesn't starts
  • Frabbi says she'll meet me at the inn, but goes to a point next to the stables instead (behind the khajits merchants tents), and not at CandleHearth. Interestingly enough, the Derleth dunmer mercenary also goes at that very same point.
  • Waiting 24H does nothing
  • I've tried deactivating mods affecting the inns (radiant prostitution and ShowerInns), but it doesn't change a thing. TID is last in the loading order.
  • Setstage aTID1falmer 0 or 5 does nothing, no way to start the quest.

Here's the papyrus log.

I could try to get in via simple slavery, but any alternative ideas would be welcomed. :classic_angel:

Papyrus.0.log

On 9/6/2020 at 12:55 AM, Tirloque said:
  • the Inquiry in WIndhelm quest gets concluded
  • But the second (aTiD1falmer) quest doesn't starts, and Frabbi doesn't go to the Candlehearth inn.

I could try to get in via simple slavery, but any alternative ideas would be welcomed. :classic_angel:

Alright, so SimpleSlavery connection didn't seem to be active ; but I found another workaround :

• Right after the encounter with the strange murderer, make a normal save, and quit the game.
  • Replace zThingsintheDark.esp version 2.3 (Jahem's) by 2.11 (Delzaron's one). 
  • Load your save, talk to Frabbi, and let he walk until she stops (right next to the stables bridge).
  • Talk to Frabbi.
  • The quest Lurking Fear (aTID1Falmer) will start, but the warlock will be lost in the middle of nowhere. Make a save.
  • Replace once again Delzaron's 2.11 esp by Jahem's 2.3 one. 
  • Sit somewhere in the Gnisis corner club, and wait for one hour : the warlock will now be there.

So far advancing smoothly in the rest of the quest (being right after the Derleth's butchery exploration atm). Awaiting to see how far this will go. :D

Of course I'll adress to mysellf my earnest thanks for the help smiley-redface-HFR.gif, but I thought it might be useful to write this out in case some do have the same issue. :innocent:

I have a problem with one of the quest.

The quest name is EXTEND IBN INFLUENCE : FIRST MISSION , where I have to talk to the falmer named Tzark. But I can't interact with the falmer. Need help.

My mod list just in case:~

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ImCh.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Botox.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
immersivemerchants.esp
Civil War Aftermath.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp
ArcheryDummyXP.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack.esp
Tougher Traps.esp
SexyBanditCaptives.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
TBOS.esp
SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
Being A Guard.esp
Afterlife.esp
Bandit_Honeypot.esp
NewArmoury.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BDHagravenReplacer.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
No OGA for females.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
All_Housecarls.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
LIAT - Sounds.esp
Triumph - New Old Attributes of Races.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM -Nord Stormcloaks Only.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Animal_SOS.esp
Apropos.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
ArmorPerkHelmetRemover.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
BodySlotsMCM.esp
Brows.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
LIAT - NPCs.esp
Ciceriareplacor.esp
CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
Critical Hit.esp
CumMesh.esp
SkyUI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
dc-mana-tanks-000.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
DietBasedButt.esp
Dragon_HDT.esp
DragonCombatDialogue.esp
DrSKnapsacks.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
SLDragons.esp
More to Say.esp
katria.esp
Serana.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
Extended UI.esp
ExtraPocket.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Footprints.esp
Ghosu - Project Flintlock.esp
Giants.esp
Grimy Utilities Interface.esp
Haunting & Mourning.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
Immersive Speechcraft.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
JS Barenziah - Johnskyrim.esp
KomAnimObjectsSBT.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Marriable Serana HF.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
MovementSpeedsFixed.esp
NB-Scars.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
PJOutfits.esp
Player Blink Fix.esp
Racemenu Wireframes.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Sensible Naked Comments.esp
Use Special Markers.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
SexyBanditCaptives_KSHair.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SLNaughtyCourier.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Tainted_Blood.esp
TissHeadTrack.esp
Training_Overhaul_V2.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
UltimateCombatSekiro.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
vAutosaveManager.esp
VioLens.esp
VOBS.esp
WetFunction.esp
WRF_by_RolandSir_TAWUTD_DG.esp
XPMSE.esp
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
Female Mannequins.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
RSChildren.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
RSChildren Playable.esp
BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp
MeridaHair.esp
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
ImCh - USLEEP patch.esp
DM BDOR Pack by Team TAL.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
prodigy.esp
Shaley.esp
zThingsInDark.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Real Clouds.esp
Fudou Myouou.esp
SD Addons.esp
StrangeRunes.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

On 9/12/2020 at 2:06 PM, FrostWimbelton said:

I have a problem with one of the quest.

The quest name is EXTEND IBN INFLUENCE : FIRST MISSION , where I have to talk to the falmer named Tzark. But I can't interact with the falmer. Need help.

This quest isn't modified by Jahem, he mentioned having only tried to repair the beginning/investigation part and the slavery one prior to the choice.

You're better off asking to Delzaron for the ones after that point. :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

I have noticed that it will remove all other hair styles is there a way to stop that?? in stead of the 300+ i normally have it only gives me like 80 or 90

There's an additional patch for hair in Delzaron's archive. Aside from that, some mods may be incompatible.

6 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Thanks and i seen an issue with the hybrid spiders.

i see triangle shapes and not the spiders

other then the random ctd and not responding seems to be working rather well

The spiders are correctly displayed on my side. Maybe your installation is incorrect ? I would recommend using mod organizer and placing TID last. :classic_smile:

11 hours ago, Tirloque said:

The spiders are correctly displayed on my side. Maybe your installation is incorrect ? I would recommend using mod organizer and placing TID last. :classic_smile:

i had a similar problem with rs children, had to reinstall it like 3 time before it would show right, i am not to worried about it and i will give that a try, it isnt causing any issues besides the visual but so far i am liking the mod

12 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

i had a similar problem with rs children, had to reinstall it like 3 time before it would show right, i am not to worried about it and i will give that a try, it isnt causing any issues besides the visual but so far i am liking the mod

Well for my part I'm having bugs every 2-3 quests, but I can get through by either changing the esp Delzaron's <-> Jahem's, or by using setstage. I'm awaiting to finish the slavery part before giving a more complete feedback, but overall it's a quite remarkable experience.

6 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Well for my part I'm having bugs every 2-3 quests, but I can get through by either changing the esp Delzaron's <-> Jahem's, or by using setstage. I'm awaiting to finish the slavery part before giving a more complete feedback, but overall it's a quite remarkable experience.

i am having issues with the markers not where the people are every now and again and markers being out side of  the main quest areas, had to escape just to talk to one slave to windhelm 

then half way through the quest it would hang

still having the issue with the other hair styles not showing up

6 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

i am having issues with the markers not where the people are every now and again and markers being out side of  the main quest areas, had to escape just to talk to one slave to windhelm 

then half way through the quest it would hang

still having the issue with the other hair styles not showing up

I have notices that a lot of times the quest markers go to the fishing shed or what ever it was calls and not to the person or area correctly is there a walk though as of yet?

2 hours ago, drgnbzfan84 said:

kinda stuck its asking me to interrogate windhelm citizens after talking to sadi used wares guy but when i talk to brother and sister no option for advancing

any advice 

You need to ask either dunmers of Windhelm or citizens (for example the cook of the inn). You should have a new line of dialogue with them, and one will eventually spill the beans.

42 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

I have notices that a lot of times the quest markers go to the fishing shed or what ever it was calls and not to the person or area correctly is there a walk though as of yet?

I didn't reach the point your at yet. Waiting one hour, or changing the esp and then waiting one hour can sometimes help the targeted NPC/quest markers go back at the place they're supposed to be in.

3 hours ago, Tirloque said:

You need to ask either dunmers of Windhelm or citizens (for example the cook of the inn). You should have a new line of dialogue with them, and one will eventually spill the beans.

I didn't reach the point your at yet. Waiting one hour, or changing the esp and then waiting one hour can sometimes help the targeted NPC/quest markers go back at the place they're supposed to be in.

what i have been doing is getting there base id and moveto them and that seems to work

5 hours ago, drgnbzfan84 said:

well i tried talking to people in winhelm but nobody says anything and cant find cook at inn 

Strange, I didn't have issues with this. Make sure TID esp is loaded last.  And then :

• Either you switch to Delzaron's esp.
  • Or you sqs + reference of your quest (aTID1 something), and then setstage to the next stage.