Things In The Dark MODIFIED

3 hours ago, drgnbzfan84 said:

im sorry what does that mean? how would i switch i just downloaded it and was working fine until this point

There are mainly three workarounds if you are blocked by a bug (and there are a lot in this mod) :

• Either you go for console commands to manually get the quest to advance to the next stage (which is done by an appropriate usage of the setstage command)
  • Or you change your version of the mod, by pasting the esp file of another version over the one you're currently using.
  • And lastly, if you have modding and scripting knowledge, you can attempt to fix the bug directly into the CK.
On 9/20/2020 at 9:55 AM, drgnbzfan84 said:

well im stuck at tunneling quest part it says to meet her at somewhere new the highlight does into fishery but when i doit says its now outside any advice

What I did to get out of that one :

• Switch to Jahem's esp on a save right before Daithe gives you the tunneling quest.
  • Don't follow Daithe, but go at the forgotten animonculry instead.
  • Exit the animonculry, and enter it again.
  • Daithe should now be awaiting for you in the main room of the animonculry. ✔️
5 hours ago, drgnbzfan84 said:

not sure what u mean im still learning how to mod things and such so how would i switch to Switch to Jahem's esp im playing modified version

If you're playing the modified version then you don't need to switch for that quest.

well i found the right  place finally and choose to stay then she said go to barracks i did and tunneling ended now how do i advance i did save before complete finish so i can go back abit if need be but unsure where next part begins?

If you've done tunneling the first rocks of the animonculry, then you should follow her to the next room, and be attacked by automats there.

22 minutes ago, drgnbzfan84 said:

yep i was i choose to turn them off then she asked y and follow her to barracks i did so then quest for tunneling ended and nothing new to do appeared any advice

Ahah, I chose to escape. So I can't tell you if you chose to help the falmers ! :D

However :

— You could try to use the sqs command in the console (with the name of the quest), and then setstage.
— That's the point where Jahems stopped modifying the mod if I'm not mistaken. So from that point and on, both the modified and the original version of the mod are the same. So you may find feedback here :

On 9/21/2020 at 10:20 PM, drgnbzfan84 said:

well i thought that was the point of mod to stay and become falmer queen but thanks for the help all i can do now is wait to see if anybody choose to stay

Well, the point can also be to see how much your character can endure without breaking. The good thing is that you've still got some possible choices.

And you're welcome. Smiley_jap_HFR.gif

6 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

is there a map of where all the NPC are? i am looking for Lleelva

Nope. You could find that info on the above thread, or in the creation kit via the search function though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...