Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

8 minutes ago, LilyModzStuff said:

honestly use winmerge comparing  the public version of 1.41 and then copy and paste the changes winmerge shows into this one. :)

Also you need the sceneobjs and the sounds from github but you don't have to compile those or anything just drag and drop. 

Yeah, last merge tool on this OS I used screwed things up unfortunately, probably carriage returns or something.

5 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Yeah, last merge tool on this OS I used screwed things up unfortunately, probably carriage returns or something.

I am going to work on adding the animations you linked before btw, I want to get back to fixing bugs again, though I am really really confused and annoying and stuck on one specific bug, and in terms of sexual content, actually thinking of ideas on implementation methods is hard tbh. :/ like dialogue could be an interesting method, but it might just end up looking weird, I guess there is a way to trigger animations mid dialogue which could make usage of the strip functionality + dancing anims....

Also about reporting sexual stats and stuff there is actually a sex stat it's just that it is static and it dictates the frequency that sex scenes occur, there could be a way to expose it using xgm or something, and making it view-able in reports or notes, and that was originally planned when I was working with IntelligencePending but I haven't heard from him in awhile so I am probably gonna figure out how to just add it myself by writing a script that converts the variable into a string and printing it on a menu or a presentation.

58 minutes ago, LilyModzStuff said:

I am going to work on adding the animations you linked before btw, I want to get back to fixing bugs again

Yeah? That would be nice, sometimes you need a change of pace, too. I think it requires a skeleton replacement, so if it gets too crazy (does DP have a custom one), I feel we can skip it. (That said I do really feel like the alt animations look great - less wooden, more realistic.)

in terms of sexual content, actually thinking of ideas on implementation methods is hard tbh. :/ like dialogue could be an interesting method, but it might just end up looking weird, I guess there is a way to trigger animations mid dialogue which could make usage of the strip functionality + dancing anims....

I think it's fine if dialogue segues into sex scenes that aren't necessarily in the same area. Example of how I mean:

Tavern drunk spawns on dark city streets and starts convo with characters that are female/subs/victims, "What a fine arse, looks like we'll be havin' some fun tonight, lads" with three responses, Flee, Fight or Submit. Fighting just starts combat. To flee, you just have to find an exit before you are knocked out. (But the multi-choices allow player intent to be recorded - even if you choose fight, and then flee anyway.) Submitting, or losing the fight segues to an alley or some sort of back room looking sex scene, with perhaps a "you are dragged into the dark" message such as we see getting captured.

Also about reporting sexual stats and stuff there is actually a sex stat it's just that it is static and it dictates the frequency that sex scenes occur, there could be a way to expose it using xgm or something, and making it view-able in reports or notes, and that was originally planned when I was working with IntelligencePending but I haven't heard from him in awhile so I am probably gonna figure out how to just add it myself by writing a script that converts the variable into a string and printing it on a menu or a presentation.

Ah, of course! So we actually already have the DaysSinceLastFuck, that's awesome. I mean, of course, it's only as awesome as the features that tie into it, but I'm sure that will come soon enough. ? If I may suggest: when that counter reaches 7 days without sex, you get a message just like the "Party has nothing to eat!" except it's "Your unsatisfied libido makes you frustrated and difficult to be around."  and party takes a -5 morale hit.

I know this is a dumb moment to suggest this, but it's also a good moment because it's almost halloween. Of course the idea is now, but the actual doing of making it happen can be way way wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy waaaaaaaaaaaaaay later down the line. I just felt inspired to say this idea now.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/paradigm-worlds

Giant spiders

https://www.moddb.com/mods/rise-of-the-praetorii/images/gameplay-as-a-skeleton1

skeleton soldiers

https://www.moddb.com/mods/rise-of-the-undead

lich skeletons and skeletal horses and reapers

https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-reckoning-third-stage

zombies

My idea is that a very long time from now we get permission to add some of the stuff from these mods and add them to a specific hidden location on the map and make that the spooky halloween town (with fall leaves, orange trees and autumn fall stuff and pumpkins and jackolanterns everywhere) and the enemies and town folk are all monster based and spooky and the castles are dark and black pointy spires of spookyness with vampires and ghosts, and be the only place you can recruit spider horses and all kinds of cool spooky soldiers if you want, and zombies from the reckoning mod (all optional in the settings of course)

We could also have a hidden winter holidays town that's all gingerbread castles and pie cottages and snow powdered sugar and candy canes everywhere and all the soliders and horses are made out of cookies and candy and presents and candles and the arrows are candycane too!

Adult section of the mod ideas:

Arrows that cause enemies when hit to ragdoll and have a massive orgasm

Wizard spells that turn every enemy on the battlefield naked (reduced armor = easier to fight them!)

Wizard curse that makes all enemy horses force dismounting of their riders, turn around and fuck them in the ass with big horse dick

option to go to your personal stable and get fucked by big horse dick

sauna/steam room/ hot springs full of futas and exhibitionism humiliation type stuff with deep fisting content

stockades with naked prisoners

sexual torture dungeons with sex torture devices for traitors

Wizard spells that can turn female players into futanari herms

Wizard spells that can change the sex of any character to any other sex (already in the cheats menu but not as a wizard mechanic)

Wizard spells that can force all enemy horses to simultaneously orgasm and ragdoll causing half the enemy force to just crash into the floor and tumble in a massive wreck

Wizard spells that change all enemy arrows into dildos rendering them harmless unless you turn around and get hit in the back, in which case you ragdoll for 10 seconds from the massive orgasm of getting shot up the pussy

sword dildos. nuff said.

cum armor (just character wearing a heaping load of futa budder as armor)

Penis horses. That's right, DICKS YOU CAN RIDE. (no pun intended) the horse body is a giant dick, and the horses head is another dick, and each of the horses legs are dicks, and the horses hooves are ballsacks. instead of clippety clop the horses make a squishing sound when they run. when you run straight into an obstacle instead of your horse rearing up and freaking out your dick horse just cums everywhere because it RAMMED into something

Armored dick horses are just dick horses covered in condoms.

Charge stat name changed to FUCK or RAM

Human centaur horses (pictured right): http://www.worlddreambank.org/BIG/CLANGREE.JPG

Sexualized goods in the market. Butter changed to "Futa butter" Grain changed to "Masochism crunch cereal pain grain" cheese changed to "Futa chedder"

The ability to use kick or have kick used on you to kick or get kicked in the nuts, even if female results in "getting kicked in the grapes" and grapes and olives fall out of your pockets while you ragdoll and scream in pain.

during sex scenes if you're being raped the enemy will sometimes grab large bottle of wine and insert it into your ass to force you to butt chug the whole thing and get your character drunk for a day after escaping (blurry screen, slow unresponsive and delayed controls and touching anything makes you ragdoll for 5 seconds)

5 hours ago, Froggy said:

Hi, it's been a while since I checked in on this and I'm still on 1.3.1.  What has changed?

To use those files you would need to update to 1.40 then get the assets from github and either recompile from source with the github files or use the ones I linked above, here is the changelog from 1.31 to 1.40: http://m.uploadedit.com/bbtc/1537120848582.txt (read the added in 1.40 part.) 1.41 is a bug fix update, and this is a list of what is being worked on in the nightly build: https://github.com/LilyModzStuff/warband_mod_source/projects/6

15 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Hmmm.... I don't seem to see the option for forced recruitment. That's ok, crash time for tonight anyway.

That's weird. :( It appears and works fine from my end, there should be an option to recruit which will branch out into two options, one with the original recruit option and one with the force one. 

12 hours ago, hoovmoov said:

Adult section of the mod ideas:

Some of these are pretty great (and would be perfectly matched for Skyrim where you can pick and choose mods to your taste. I'm chuckling about the dick horses) but I think the DP mod direction is supposed to be historically believable, which probably rules out stuff involving wizardry and giant dicks, no matter how convenient that would be for some ideas.

And considering how Warband is notoriously magic-free, this makes sense to me and probably most players.

That being said, you would probably be able to get most people to buy that alchemy could result in some more or less effective drugs (aphrodisiacs, sedatives, fertility or performance enhancers/decreasers, etc) and hypnosis could be used to a lesser degree in that same vein, though I think people are rightly suspicious it really works like that. AFAIK it mostly works if people want it to work on some level, so it could be used, maybe, for a character seeking help to rid themselves of sex addiction. Alternatively, you could do a mini story where a deviant hypnotist instead unlocks some subconscious urges... (and the player may not be aware of it at first.)

Anyway, to put it another way... instead of imagining "Sex via Skyrim," try to imagine, "Sex via Game of Thrones." Political, deviant, adventurous, violent, manipulative.

Minus dragons, of course, I guess? Again, we have skyrim to, uh, thank for that...

30 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Some of these are pretty great (and would be perfectly matched for Skyrim where you can pick and choose mods to your taste. I'm chuckling about the dick horses) but I think the DP mod direction is supposed to be historically believable, which probably rules out stuff involving wizardry and giant dicks, no matter how convenient that would be for some ideas.

And considering how Warband is notoriously magic-free, this makes sense to me and probably most players.

That being said, you would probably be able to get most people to buy that alchemy could result in some more or less effective drugs (aphrodisiacs, sedatives, fertility or performance enhancers/decreasers, etc) and hypnosis could be used to a lesser degree in that same vein, though I think people are rightly suspicious it really works like that. AFAIK it mostly works if people want it to work on some level, so it could be used, maybe, for a character seeking help to rid themselves of sex addiction. Alternatively, you could do a mini story where a deviant hypnotist instead unlocks some subconscious urges... (and the player may not be aware of it at first.)

Anyway, to put it another way... instead of imagining "Sex via Skyrim," try to imagine, "Sex via Game of Thrones." Political, deviant, adventurous, violent, manipulative.

Minus dragons, of course, I guess? Again, we have skyrim to, uh, thank for that...

Dragons / flying things / horses that aren't shaped like horses can never, ever work in Warband because of engine limitations. (Literally, the module system doesn't give the tools necessary to do it, and the one time someone got it to kinda sorta work it had really messed up hit boxes, and other people who have attempted adding things like that in ended up just having the game crash a ton and several other really bad bugs.) 

One thing I am looking into is if it is possible to expose the hidden variable as a skill, so that you could increase it by increasing the skill but I don't know how skills work yet from a technical perspective.  (The hidden variable is the one that dictates how often you can have sex, and also how long sex scenes have to be.)  This would also allow XGM Item Powers to be used to have clothing / weapons that increase that hidden variable, I could also see if the sex scenes could be tethered to the sexual skill instead of persuasion. 

5 hours ago, LilyModzStuff said:

That's weird. :( It appears and works fine from my end, there should be an option to recruit which will branch out into two options, one with the original recruit option and one with the force one. 

Oh! Awesome, I didn't even look there. Works, thanks so much! ?

Some thoughts:

• Could it show up in the main village screen, and not be dependent on when they have volunteers ready for you? Otherwise, the only time you can use it is when you could already get a minimum of 0-8 volunteers.
  • Also, should conscription cause an honor loss? I would agree it needs a penalty, but consider that modern nations today still have mandatory military service, and vanilla lets you get away with selling commoners into slavery without losing honor. (Which, by the way, I feel is more representative of how other nobles perceive your "courtly chivalry"... in other words, does not entirely apply to commoners.)
  • That being said, I would penalize it, and make it reduce village prosperity since you are taking away needed labor, and I would make the revolt happen automatically if the village is not in a nation where you are a nobleman or king, since you certainly don't have any right to conscript them there.
4 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Oh! Awesome, I didn't even look there. Works, thanks so much! ?

Some thoughts:

•  Could it show up in the main village screen, and not be dependent on when they have volunteers ready for you? Otherwise, the only time you can use it is when you could already get a minimum of 0-8 volunteers.
  •  Also, should conscription cause an honor loss? I would agree it needs a penalty, but consider that modern nations today still have mandatory military service, and vanilla lets you get away with selling commoners into slavery without losing honor. (Which, by the way, I feel is more representative of how other nobles perceive your "courtly chivalry"... in other words, does not entirely apply to commoners.)
  •  That being said, I would penalize it, and make it reduce village prosperity since you are taking away needed labor, and I would make the revolt happen automatically if the village is not in a nation where you are a nobleman or king, since you certainly don't have any right to conscript them there.

The thing about the revolt part is that my idea in mind was that the villagers would be fine with loosing a few men in exchange for not being slaughtered but would get fed up if the player has already done it. (Thus  why the variable for when the revolt occurs is equal to what you loose when you steal troops from them.)  

An important part to remember is that it isn't *your* nations troops, (thought it could be in theory.) If I take villagers from say the Nords and I have my own nation, it would be reasonable to loose honor because it is an act of aggression against foreign civilians there could also be an option with a player kingdom check to draft villagers but in this mod villagers actually regularly go to castles / towns and join them. (actually join the garrison unlike in native.)   

Secondly, I could have it show up in the main village screen, but was worried it was too bloated with it. :( also, I could change the check so that it doesn't matter if their are vanilla volunteers.   

1 hour ago, LilyModzStuff said:

The thing about the revolt part is that my idea in mind was that the villagers would be fine with loosing a few men in exchange for not being slaughtered but would get fed up if the player has already done it. (Thus  why the variable for when the revolt occurs is equal to what you loose when you steal troops from them.)  

An important part to remember is that it isn't *your* nations troops, (thought it could be in theory.) If I take villagers from say the Nords and I have my own nation, it would be reasonable to loose honor because it is an act of aggression against foreign civilians there could also be an option with a player kingdom check to draft villagers but in this mod villagers actually regularly go to castles / towns and join them. (actually join the garrison unlike in native.)   

Secondly, I could have it show up in the main village screen, but was worried it was too bloated with it. :( also, I could change the check so that it doesn't matter if their are vanilla volunteers.   

That makes sense. I was thinking it would be more like historical conscription of peasant levies, which was not on a voluntary basis but also ran the risk of harming the lord's economy by depleting his work forces. With honor being such a powerful passive stat (another entire discussion there - though I don't want to overwhelm you with ideas when I know everyone can just work on one thing at a time), on top of the relationship loss, I just worry no-one will want to use the feature for a handful more of peasants.

Could it check if it's the players own fief, and work like conscription in that specific case, ie more recruits and only the prosperity penalty, assuming prosperity is not under a certain point? (Could be set high)

On that note, I will probably finally do a full negative honor campaign next and just revel in all the evil stuff DP adds, haha. I understand negative honor campaigns are pretty masochistic, though, if anyone has tips on this, let me know.

From what I understand I should expect to be hated by almost every single lord and lady in existence (esp. after taking advantage of DP options), and eventually be at permanent war with every single kingdom. In other words, the game will be virtually unplayable. We'll see.

After some of that, maybe I'll have some reasonable ideas of what to do for negative honor benefits. (I know several mods add these, but would like to get into the gameplay a bit first.)

17 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

On that note, I will probably finally do a full negative honor campaign next and just revel in all the evil stuff DP adds, haha. I understand negative honor campaigns are pretty masochistic, though, if anyone has tips on this, let me know.

From what I understand I should expect to be hated by almost every single lord and lady in existence (esp. after taking advantage of DP options), and eventually be at permanent war with every single kingdom. In other words, the game will be virtually unplayable. We'll see.

After some of that, maybe I'll have some reasonable ideas of what to do for negative honor benefits. (I know several mods add these, but would like to get into the gameplay a bit first.)

You can loot merchant ships at sea but it doesn't cause a subtraction in honor if I remember correctly.

32 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

That makes sense. I was thinking it would be more like historical conscription of peasant levies, which was not on a voluntary basis but also ran the risk of harming the lord's economy by depleting his work forces. With honor being such a powerful passive stat (another entire discussion there - though I don't want to overwhelm you with ideas when I know everyone can just work on one thing at a time), on top of the relationship loss, I just worry no-one will want to use the feature for a handful more of peasants.

Could it check if it's the players own fief, and work like conscription in that specific case, ie more recruits and only the prosperity penalty, assuming prosperity is not under a certain point? (Could be set high)

Yes it could check that and appear as "Draft peasants"  instead I would just need to add a condition to the conditions block and then make another similar script without the honor loss and without a loss in relationship, and I can try to find out how to effect prosperity. 

23 hours ago, LilyModzStuff said:

Also you need the sceneobjs and the sounds from github but you don't have to compile those or anything just drag and drop. 

I can just overwrite the previous release's install with the files you linked, right? It seems to have worked ok, will just assume so. (Also I couldn't find the files you mentioned but things seem fine. On the other hand, I wonder if that would finally fix my gun shot sounds and smoke not showing up. But I assume all that would have been in the last release anyway.)

9 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

I can just overwrite the previous release's install with the files you linked, right? It seems to have worked ok, will just assume so. (Also I couldn't find the files you mentioned but things seem fine. On the other hand, I wonder if that would finally fix my gun shot sounds and smoke not showing up. But I assume all that would have been in the last release anyway.)

The scenobjs files on github are these: https://github.com/LilyModzStuff/warband_mod_source/tree/devel/SceneObj and the sound files are these https://github.com/LilyModzStuff/warband_mod_source/tree/devel/Sounds also yes, you should overwrite all of the files with the ones I put in the archive, and smoke and gun shot sounds work on my end, did you modify item_kinds1.txt? 

31 minutes ago, LilyModzStuff said:

The scenobjs files on github are these: https://github.com/LilyModzStuff/warband_mod_source/tree/devel/SceneObj and the sound files are these https://github.com/LilyModzStuff/warband_mod_source/tree/devel/Sounds also yes, you should overwrite all of the files with the ones I put in the archive, and smoke and gun shot sounds work on my end, did you modify item_kinds1.txt? 

Thanks, you're awesome. :)

I did modify it, but only to tweak stuff within individual items, such as the cost stat of the QB stuff, the crazy combat stats of the QB swords, and to move ranged weapons from piercing to cutting.

However, even with an unmodified item_kinds1 it does not play gunfire sounds. I suspect something with this *nix system. Maybe the Linux release doesn't have the sound file present in vanilla or something?

Edit: doesn't seem the case (I downloaded alternate files from a mod to try and stick in - then again I didn't check if my game assigns those sounds. Meh), but no worries, I rarely use guns, and maybe some day I'll help get the More Metal Sounds pack working with this mod and share that. Seems like it might take care of it.

24 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Thanks, you're awesome. :)

I did modify it, but only to tweak stuff within individual items, such as the cost stat of the QB stuff, the crazy combat stats of the QB swords, and to move ranged weapons from piercing to cutting.

However, even with an unmodified item_kinds1 it does not play gunfire sounds. I suspect something with this *nix system. Maybe the Linux release doesn't have the sound file present in vanilla or something?

Edit: doesn't seem the case (I downloaded alternate files from a mod to try and stick in - then again I didn't check if my game assigns those sounds. Meh), but no worries, I rarely use guns, and maybe some day I'll help get the More Metal Sounds pack working with this mod and share that. Seems like it might take care of it.

Honestly, if you are on Linux you should use the WINE port, it's platinum and mods are fairly broken on both the native *nix ports, I have heard about people saying that in Dickplo Reloaded, women can't be killed in the Mac version, and I have also heard of weird issues with both the Linux and Mac versions. In reality TaleWorlds should have just made the Linux and Mac versions a shell script file with a WINE wrapper and the Windows game. It would have had far less modding issues and TaleWorlds as WINE platinum game has had that status since it was launched if I remember correctly. 

You also don't need DXVK with Warband becaues it's only dx7/9 and not 10/11. 

6 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

5 hours ago, LilyModzStuff said:

Dragons / flying things / horses that aren't shaped like horses can never, ever work in Warband because of engine limitations. (Literally, the module system doesn't give the tools necessary to do it, and the one time someone got it to kinda sorta work it had really messed up hit boxes, and other people who have attempted adding things like that in ended up just having the game crash a ton and several other really bad bugs.) 

One thing I am looking into is if it is possible to expose the hidden variable as a skill, so that you could increase it by increasing the skill but I don't know how skills work yet from a technical perspective.  (The hidden variable is the one that dictates how often you can have sex, and also how long sex scenes have to be.)  This would also allow XGM Item Powers to be used to have clothing / weapons that increase that hidden variable, I could also see if the sex scenes could be tethered to the sexual skill instead of persuasion. 

the reckoning mod has helicopters! and yes the hitboxes are messed up but if they have helicopters we can totally have dragons! (if we were willing to add them, but we are not) I understand. hopefully maybe we could add in the far far distant future "hidden towns/villages/castles/" just for things like those ideas? maybe a "silly mode"? would add huge levels of "famous" to the mod for sure, if you want to go in that direction (but maybe good to stay at this level of famous, less negative influence)

3 hours ago, Sandstalker said:

Hi, any way to modify the morale values gain from leadership stats? I want to have fun running around with a huge army but my low morale keeps causing deserters.

1. Get cheat engine http s://www.cheatengine. org/

2. learn how to use cheat engine on http s://invidio. us/ (non-pain in the butt version of youtube)

3. give yourself loads E money dish dash dosh! (probably) https://invidio.us/watch?v=Pcy45MlI-lA

4. once every 1 or 2 days go to any town that's gota tavern and position your character facing the bar person so that when you buy a bear for your whole crew and click again and press F the menu comes up with buy a bear for your crew in the same spot as your mouse is already in, click again, click again, press F

5. get really frustrated when the bear disappears and you accidentally play blackjack

7. you got infinite morale babe