Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

On 4/27/2024 at 12:09 PM, Yinkle said:

If you read the instructions, it says clearly:

*** As of version 7.0.0 SexLab Framework isn't strictly required but is still HIGHLY recommended.

If you don't have SexLab installed, you will need PapyrusUtil and OSLAroused instead of  Sexlab Aroused Redux. ***

7.0.3 has a small fix for an MCM setting, other than that, it's the same as 7.0.2

I read the instructions. One of my jobs is enterprise technical architect. I am not some clown, and now I will prove it:

"If you don't have sexlab installed, you will need...etc., instead of, etc."

Ok, why write any of that if sexlab.esm as a master is: CORRECT? Your esp requires it, but your instructions do not? Why backward migrate a master? None of this makes any IT sense at all. So what is happening? 

Or: is this no big deal, and you just forgot to clean your plugin? If so, why not just say that, rather than pretending recommendations == requirements?

Safe to assume I've read more than "the instructions", on this mod, on lots of things...isn't it?

If you're forking your esp, to make it "easier"(no) to support multiple frameworks(it won't be): you didn't write that at all, never mind "clearly". Yet that is what we have. 7.0.2 doesn't have SL as a master, 7.0.3 does. What about 7.0.4? Coin flip? LOL! I'm just goofing, but, we do need an answer.

Now, that the "instructions" thing is done, please answer my question: can I remove sexlab.esm as a master from 7.0.3 or can we get an update?

11 hours ago, babalooch said:

I read the instructions. One of my jobs is enterprise technical architect. I am not some clown, and now I will prove it:

"If you don't have sexlab installed, you will need...etc., instead of, etc."

Ok, why write any of that if sexlab.esm as a master is: CORRECT? Your esp requires it, but your instructions do not? Why backward migrate a master? None of this makes any IT sense at all. So what is happening? 

Or: is this no big deal, and you just forgot to clean your plugin? If so, why not just say that, rather than pretending recommendations == requirements?

Safe to assume I've read more than "the instructions", on this mod, on lots of things...isn't it?

If you're forking your esp, to make it "easier"(no) to support multiple frameworks(it won't be): you didn't write that at all, never mind "clearly". Yet that is what we have. 7.0.2 doesn't have SL as a master, 7.0.3 does. What about 7.0.4? Coin flip? LOL! I'm just goofing, but, we do need an answer.

Now, that the "instructions" thing is done, please answer my question: can I remove sexlab.esm as a master from 7.0.3 or can we get an update?

My bad, you are right! For some unknown reason, 7.0.3 does have Sexlab as a master. You can safely use clean masters in xedit, note that you will need sexlab.esm to load it but can then remove it. I'll do an update soon, sorry about the confusion.

7 hours ago, Yinkle said:

My bad, you are right! For some unknown reason, 7.0.3 does have Sexlab as a master. You can safely use clean masters in xedit, note that you will need sexlab.esm to load it but can then remove it. I'll do an update soon, sorry about the confusion.

Thanks. As I said, I know how to do it, I just wanted to know if there was a reason not to.

I'm doing a massive list, and I'm looking forward to playing it...someday. LOL! From my testing, this is a very interesting, and well done mod(clothes are very high quality/perhaps the best I've seen in Bodyslide). Thus, I'm very curious == why I'm bugging you, and why I want it to be "right". This mod started me thinking what I might do with it, but I dunno. Perhaps a 5x better, non-batch SPID? Encouraging users to F about in text files, with no error handling, rather than providing a UI? Substandard. This mod, at least in terms of design pattern, may be where I start my research on that. I don't know if I should bother tho...

Anyway, I have about 20 issues like this left to run down, so thank you for turning that into 19.

5 hours ago, Ryoken1972 said:

does any one have the id code for the book please,  I've upgraded from 703 to 704, and all the statue says it what can i do for you my child and i cant find the book anywhere

In console: help "abba book" (with the quotes). This should give you the form ID.

It should be in your inventory when you start a new game. I don't recommend installing ABBA mid play-through.

as i said i had the  7.03 version running in a new game , then you updated the file , i  updated  this onto my game , but even after the new ones installed, and you enable it in the game it says 7.03 enabled not 7.04?

oh tried the help "abba book" and i get viewer strings not available

Edited by Ryoken1972
8 hours ago, Ryoken1972 said:

in the game it says 7.03 enabled not 7.04

Yeah I forgot to update a script with the version number, not a biggy.

8 hours ago, Ryoken1972 said:

oh tried the help "abba book" and i get viewer strings not available

Try this: help "the book of abba"

Edited by Yinkle

Hi, I am not sure what is wrong, but my character`s breasts are growing with arousal. I try to disable this, because I dont like it, under breast section everything is 0 now. However as arousal increases, the breasts getting inflated again. Anybody knows how to stop this?  (Mainly I wanted this mod to handle the nipples)

1 hour ago, Midnightbug said:

Hi, I am not sure what is wrong, but my character`s breasts are growing with arousal. I try to disable this, because I dont like it, under breast section everything is 0 now. However as arousal increases, the breasts getting inflated again. Anybody knows how to stop this?  (Mainly I wanted this mod to handle the nipples)

Don't get aroused.

8 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Not sure why this is happening. Are you using the correct slider profile for your body type? Set all the sliders to "0" on the "Breasts" page in the MCM. To see the difference immediately, disable the mod and exit the MCM. Wait for the mod disabled notification, then re-enable it.

Alternatively you could edit the slider profile xml file in \skse\Plugins\ABBA like this example for CBBE 3BA. Setting sliders 0-8 to "" removes all breast morphs. After editing it, you have to switch profiles to see the changes.

{
	"string" : 
	{
		"abbamorphoptiontitle" : "3BA Sliders",
		"abbamorphslider0" : "",
		"abbamorphslider1" : "",
		"abbamorphslider2" : "",
		"abbamorphslider3" : "",
		"abbamorphslider4" : "",
		"abbamorphslider5" : "",
		"abbamorphslider6" : "",
		"abbamorphslider7" : "",
		"abbamorphslider8" : "",
		"abbamorphslider9" : "Butt",
		"abbamorphslider10" : "BigButt",
		"abbamorphslider11" : "Hips",
		"abbamorphslider12" : "ButtCrack",
		"abbamorphslider13" : "AppleCheeks",
		"abbamorphslider14" : "Thighs",
		"abbamorphslider15" : "ChubbyButt",
		"abbamorphslider16" : "HipForward",
		"abbamorphslider17" : "TummyTuck",
		"abbamorphslider18" : "BreastPerkiness",
		"abbamorphslider19" : "HipBone",
		"abbamorphslider20" : "NippleSize",
		"abbamorphslider21" : "NippleLength",
		"abbamorphslider22" : "AreolaSize",
		"abbamorphslider23" : "NipplePerkManga",
		"abbamorphslider24" : "NipplePerkiness",
		"abbamorphslider25" : "NippleManga",
		"abbamorphslider26" : "Innieoutie",
		"abbamorphslider27" : "LabiaSpread",
		"abbamorphslider28" : "VaginaHole",
		"abbamorphslider29" : "Labiapuffyness"
	}
}

Edited by Yinkle
2 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Not sure why this is happening. Are you using the correct slider profile for your body type? Set all the sliders to "0" on the "Breasts" page in the MCM. To see the difference immediately, disable the mod and exit the MCM. Wait for the mod disabled notification, then re-enable it.

I am using UBE with the UBE conversion (example sliders I think) and it is working fine, except the breast inflation. All breast sliders set to 0 and it is still happening.

11 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Alternatively you could edit the slider profile xml file in \skse\Plugins\ABBA like this example for CBBE 3BA. Setting sliders 0-8 to "" removes all breast morphs. After editing it, you have to switch profiles to see the changes.

{
	"string" : 
	{
		"abbamorphoptiontitle" : "3BA Sliders",
		"abbamorphslider0" : "",
		"abbamorphslider1" : "",
		"abbamorphslider2" : "",
		"abbamorphslider3" : "",
		"abbamorphslider4" : "",
		"abbamorphslider5" : "",
		"abbamorphslider6" : "",
		"abbamorphslider7" : "",
		"abbamorphslider8" : "",
		"abbamorphslider9" : "Butt",
		"abbamorphslider10" : "BigButt",
		"abbamorphslider11" : "Hips",
		"abbamorphslider12" : "ButtCrack",
		"abbamorphslider13" : "AppleCheeks",
		"abbamorphslider14" : "Thighs",
		"abbamorphslider15" : "ChubbyButt",
		"abbamorphslider16" : "HipForward",
		"abbamorphslider17" : "TummyTuck",
		"abbamorphslider18" : "BreastPerkiness",
		"abbamorphslider19" : "HipBone",
		"abbamorphslider20" : "NippleSize",
		"abbamorphslider21" : "NippleLength",
		"abbamorphslider22" : "AreolaSize",
		"abbamorphslider23" : "NipplePerkManga",
		"abbamorphslider24" : "NipplePerkiness",
		"abbamorphslider25" : "NippleManga",
		"abbamorphslider26" : "Innieoutie",
		"abbamorphslider27" : "LabiaSpread",
		"abbamorphslider28" : "VaginaHole",
		"abbamorphslider29" : "Labiapuffyness"
	}
}

OH I can try that. Would editing the sliders also work to add more sliders from UBE?

28 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

OH I can try that. Would editing the sliders also work to add more sliders from UBE?

Yes, that's the whole idea behind having editable xml files to define the sliders. I'd recommend reading the "PLEASE READ ME FIRST!!!" txt file first of all.

Edited by Yinkle