• 1 month later...

Thank you all for your support in this difficult time!

I've been trying to get back to story writing - both this one and other stories - and as next week is the Autumn Holidays (only holidays we teachers have during the autumn semester) I hope to get around to publishing the continuation of this one. I'm thinking of doing a bit of a Halloween special to finish this "round" of intrigues, but I'm not quite sure who should host the party yet.....

I also have a few storylines thought out for when Get Famous arrives. Ones involving a certain Don Lothario....

The Goth Household

The Goths were one short. Bella had been missing for quite some time now - and Mortimer was at a loss. The police had concluded that Bella most likely ran away, as some of her belongings were missing as well, but would she really do that? Sure, her and Mortimer had not been that close (romantically) the last few years, but Bella was not the kind of person to just leave.

goth-pt3-1.png.a3548374e94e0a30baac58baae7ee033.png

Especially since she still had Juliette at home. Juliette, who became the apple of her eye from the moment Bella discovered she was pregnant. Mortimer was certain she was not his child - biologically - but the little girl was a true charmer and had claimed a part of his heart.

goth-pt3-2.png.e66f558d03d41360357fd1d7cdd71645.png

And then there was Alexander. While Bella was often disappointed in Cassandra's lack of interest in glitz and glamour, Alexander was her little prince. And now she had missed out on him becoming a teenager. In short; Mortimer was certain Bella had not run away.

goth-pt3-3.png.b90044c744aaa08600664eb961d47b4e.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Of course, being a single father in a house of two teenagers and a toddler was not the easiest thing in the world. Thus, after much deliberation, Mortimer had made up his mind. He called Salim - whom he had been seeing more and more since Bella's disappearance. In fact, Salim had not been seeing anyone but Mortimer during that time either. Most would consider them an official couple.

"If you would be willing, Salim", Mortimer said, "I would love for you to come and live with me and the children."

"That'd be great", Salim agreed. "When do you want me to move in?"

"When can you?"

Salim thought about this for a few moments.

"Well, I could get the essentials right away, then have the rest of the stuff sent here. If you want to speed things up."

Honestly, that was exactly what Mortimer wanted. He was tired of living as the only adult in the house.

goth-pt3-5.png.16c2766073974b606e7077cee6518323.png

The two men decided to celebrate taking the next step that night.

"How's that hole of yours?" Salim murmured against Mortimer's lips while they kissed and cuddled.

"Wide and ready", Mortimer replied.

goth-pt3-7.png.5dd3402982ac3fbb81b0f0490457662a.png

Unlike the first couple of times they had sex, Salim now slid into Mortimer without much effort. All that practice that the older man had had with the dildo had certainly helped.

"Fuck, this is good", Salim ground out as he pounded into his lover.

goth-pt3-6.png.14e6eba76df9db0af6449f3cd764ecf8.png

Suddenly, Mortimer pulled away. Salim frowned at him.

"What is it?" he asked. Mortimer pushed him onto his back, then climbed on top of him. Backwards. Salim's mouth watered as Mortimer's cock appeared in front of his face.

The older man did not voice his desires in words. Instead he bent forward and let his mouth sink down over Salim's cock. Salim treated Mortimer's cock in the same way and soon they had emptied a load each down each other's throats.

Exhausted, they fell asleep tangled in one another, not even bothering with the covers.

goth-pt3-8.png.6a05c8326a5e5813fa41c30016ac59e7.png

The next morning, Mortimer found that he had inspiration for a novel like never before. After a quick shower, he sat down in front of the computer and started to write. Page after page was filled with words and ideas - and time flew by without him realizing it.

goth-pt3-9.png.56cc3984b2dd52e83e4a23e41c99d18f.png

"You've been at it all day", Salim noted with a smirk, waking Mortimer up from his thoughts.

"I have?" he asked, looking at the other man on the couch. It then occurred to him that Salim had been off to work - and returned. Salim laughed at his reaction.

"Don't worry, I won't bother you", he said, "but do you mind if I stay here? I love seeing you work."

Mortimer's heart skipped a beat.

"You're more than welcome."

goth-pt3-10.png.5d0b1f5b4b9da1e298c880fb51f48b67.png

Meanwhile, Cassandra had headed out to Newcrest to do something she was quite nervous about. Her chemistry teacher - Mr Thomson - had told her a few weeks ago that she had a chance to up her grade to an A if she completed a few extra tasks. And as she had never gotten around to do it in school, he had offered to let her use the laboratory at his place.

goth-pt3-11.png.8eb87cd938d3993ba354dc6bc95604d4.png

Of course, this had caused further hesitation because Mr Thomson was considered the Hot Teacher. Capital H, capital T. He was only in his early thirties and he looked good enough to eat.

Not to mention he was smart. And kind. And dedicated to his students. Actually, Cassandra was not the first to have visited his house for those extra credit points - but she was the first one to be invited alone.

As they got working, they stayed mostly quiet. Occasionally, Mr Thomson would ask Cassandra questions about what she was doing and why. She made sure to double-check every bit of the experiment before declaring it done.

goth-pt3-12.png.e9af3173ceb4e6891d0d5166abd48fcc.png

Mr Thomson invited her to wait in the lounge while he graduated her work. It was a nervous twenty minutes before he finally appeared, his usual kind smile on his face.

"Congratulations, Cassandra", he said, handing her a grade paper. A.

goth-pt3-13.png.a035c6762ce8dbf46502b617d0d3c7a1.png

Cassandra squealed in delight and threw her arms around Mr Thomson's neck, causing him to topple down onto the couch.

"Oh", Cassandra managed to say and attempted to untangle herself. At the same time, Mr Thomson tried to lift her off of him and ended up with his face on her chest. Cassandra froze. The Hot Teacher had his hands on her hips and his face on her chest.

And she was quite certain something was happening in his pants.

"Cassandra", he said, a hint of a warning in his voice. She swallowed. Her mind flashed back to Don Lothario - the man she had always fantasized she would one day marry. But, other than that, he had also taught her that it was alright to have a bit of fun.

And when someone like Mr Thomson got turned on by you sitting on their lap...

She moved her hips a little, eliciting a groan from the man beneath her.

"Cassandra..."

"Yes?" she breathed. Mr Thomson turned his face slightly, his lips brushing against her shirt.

"We shouldn't be doing this", he said. "It's wrong. I'm your teacher."

"Only for another month."

goth-pt3-14.png.982ca5a209eb26123c8b59dbf438472f.png

Mr Thomson let out another groan, then slid his hands down, in beneath her skirt. His fingers brushed against her panties, which were already getting soaked.

"Fuck", he grunted, then removed his hands completely. His lips stayed on her chest, though, kissing her through her shirt. She heard the clink of a belt being undone and felt him slide off his pants and underwear, enough to free his cock. He then pushed her skirt up and her underwear aside.

Before continuing, however, he looked up at her. She met his gaze.

"Are you sure, Cassandra?" he breathed.

"Yes", she replied, then raised herself up. Mr Thomson cursed loudly as she sank down on top of him. He let her set the pace, much like he would when teaching her something difficult. He knew that she was better when doing things her own way, not following instructions to a point. The only time he did reach out for her was when he felt himself nearing his end and helped her join him by rubbing her tight little nub.

Cassandra was not sure what she screamed when she came, but it caused Mr Thomson to grab onto her again and hold her down as he climaxed hard.

goth-pt3-15.png.16e1936b86d88c889c1bd65ed998312d.png

He let her use one of the house's bathrooms to clean up, then met her again at the door. He gave her a bit of a shy smile.

"So, that was... not planned", he admitted.

"Sometimes things do not need to be", Cassandra replied.

"I know. It's just... I admire you, Cassandra. I have for a while. And this... does not simplify things."

Cassandra stared at him.

"You admire me?"

"Yes. You are talented, creative, smart... and fuck, you're sexy."

Cassandra's cheeks heated.

"Flatterer", she muttered.

"I'm serious", Mr Thomson said. "Look, this is... it's forward of me, but if you ever need a place to stay... this house is pretty big."

Cassandra was silent for a while, then nodded.

"I'll think about that, Mr Thomson."

"Jules. It's... after what we did, call me Jules."

goth-pt3-16.png.6b72c33c4f8d22e13f569e530c6791d6.png

Now, let's see how Bella Goth was doing. She had not run away - of course she had not - but at the moment she was really not in a state to even consider to get back to her family. She had become the Breeder of the Magee couple - a pair of gay aliens. So far, she had given them two children - a boy and a girl - but they were not quite done with her yet.

goth-pt3-17.png.8de78b93d0069f881e3e1be4d63130b9.png

The children she had given them were sired by the alien who had taken control of her mind - Desmond - back when she was attempting to seduce him for a bit of fun. Now it was his mate's turn to sire children of his own.

goth-pt3-18.png.276d0df81e63f50028678a8522f08ac2.png

goth-pt3-19.png.4a94de415c87787926776f85b62e8b98.png

Their mating - as the aliens referred to it - happened twice per day. Between those times Bella was on baby duty, while the aliens - in disguise - headed to work. Every day Bella was also required to take a pregnancy test.

Since the birth of the twins, however, no test had given a positive result.

"I think we should call it quits by now", Omar, Desmond's mate, sighed. "We can't keep her here any longer. It's not right."

"I know it's not", Desmond agreed, "but we can't return to SixAm without a dughter and a son each. And then how can we hope to change things?"

goth-pt3-20.png.13ce9777bbdca819f2262282ae93c529.png

"I just... maybe we could find another way", Omar said. "There are smugglers. Some of them..."

The door to the bathroom opened and Bella stepped out, stopping in front of them with her usual dazed look.

"I am pregnant, master", she said in the dreamy voice of one who was living to serve. Desmond smiled and got up from the couch, leading Bella into the room where she would be staying - with her current babies - until the second pair was born. Omar's shoulders slumped somewhat as his arguments fell to deaf ears.

"So much for starting that revolution", he muttered, before heading to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

goth-pt3-21.png.5df7bb420c60a26392659324a6464bea.png

To be continued...

The Landgraab Household (Brindleton Bay)

Nowadays, there was never a quiet moment in the Landgraab house. There was not one, not two, but three babies in the house!

The two born first were Breanna and Claire - Nataly and Malcolm's daughters. Malcolm was a bit of a reluctant father. He would rather have Nataly take care of the twins at all times. But, he relented, they were both studying for finals. He would give her a break until graduation. After that, they would have a real talk - if this relationship was to continue.

landgraabN-pt3-1.png.2d59a9cb0edb4cd60948f9a031d7c908.png

The third baby was Nancy's little Nelson. Counting back, she figured he must have been conceived around the time of her and Jackson's wedding.

Which could mean he was, in fact, not Jackson's son, but Geoffrey's...

landgraabN-pt3-2.png.19c738b9a00601e95b97847b516e7f3d.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

However, Nancy had made up her mind and decided that she would claim that Jackson was the father if anyone was to ask. He was her husband, after all, and the two still continued to have the most amazing sex life (according to Nancy). Whenever they had a moment alone, they would find a way to please one another. It was easy to corner Jackson after a gym session and suck him off. Usually that would then lead to a bit of fun on the floor, or on a nearby couch, or on the bed, or in the shower...

landgraabN-pt3-3.png.8f88862d662db8f93aa82a356e6d0b5b.png

This night, however, Jackson had other things to do.

"Business dinner", he excused himself with a sigh after Nancy had taken his load. "You know how it is."

"Don't be back too late", Nancy chided, before pecking him on the cheek.

Jackson was still stunned that Nancy had never asked why he had so many business dinners to attend - or why she was never invited. But it was all good for him, since they were not really business dinners. These nights consisted of him heading down to the strip club for a bit of fun.

landgraabN-pt3-4.png.2bf04290cf5f80bd318dd03f339b3750.png

With Don Lothario officially settling down, Jackson figured he should step up into the shoes of his idol - and be the next world-famous Casanova. Honestly, he was doing pretty good at that. He had the looks, the charm, the wit - and the cock, if his girls were to be believed.

landgraabN-pt3-5.png.1333ecfb4165f5664a13393042f610cc.png

landgraabN-pt3-6.png.1c3d0f7791c476f0180dea3fd2e2446a.png

Of course, there was one girl Jackson was particularly interested in seducing. The one who was - technically - forbidden. Which made it all the more fun.

Nataly Kenyon, his future daughter-in-law (by marriage).

He decided to start out simple. Innocent compliments. Offers to help her study for finals. Praise for how she did at school. He had dated a few A-grade students back when he was a student and he knew just how they ticked.

landgraabN-pt3-7.png.1e0b10f5fc1618e113f8e97a3a8f891e.png

Nancy, however, had other plans. Of course, she had no idea that Jackson was trying to seduce Nataly - why would she ever think that? - but she wanted to make Nataly an official part of the family.

"You should propose to her", she suggested to Malcolm one evening.

"Propose?" the boy exclaimed.

"Yes. She's a lovely girl. We can organize a beach wedding in the summer, or wait and have a more autumnal wedding. Perhaps a harvest wedding..."

"You're insane", Malcolm muttered and left the table. Jackson watched him go. It'd be more difficult to seduce Nataly if her and Malcolm got married - and possibly moved out. He needed to up his game.

landgraabN-pt3-8.png.0219d68e702a402d0f9c703665fe9edb.png

The next day, Nancy headed into San Myshuno to meet with her personal trainer. She still had a bit of baby weight to lose.

landgraabN-pt3-9.png.04aed14e708cbddc1f0dc9467a5187ca.png

And as Malcolm was also out, Jackson figured this was the opportune time to go for the goal.

"How are your studies going?" he asked as he entered Nataly's room.

"I got another A", Nataly replied.

"That's my girl", Jackson said with a grin and sat down next to her on the bed, giving her a hug. "And how are things with Malcolm?"
Nataly sighed.

"I don't know", she admitted.

"You don't know?"

"We haven't... been romantically involved in a while", Nataly replied. "Since the twins were born."

"Maybe you shouldn't wait for him to come to you", Jackson suggested.

"I just don't know how to explain what I want. I don't even think know what I want."

landgraabN-pt3-10.png.f417e0464e375308e5a155abf9fc15c0.png

"Maybe I can help", Jackson suggested. "This can be a one-time thing, Nataly, but if the two of us have sex, I can help you figure things out."

Nataly stared at him.

"But..."

"It's alright", he assured her. "No one will know. There's no romance involved. See this as a teaching opportunity."

Nataly hesitated, then slowly nodded.

"A-alright. What should I do first."

Bingo, Jackson thought and got to his feet.

"Let's undress. Then you should lay down on the bed."

Nataly followed his instructions, while Jackson stripped down to his underwear. He then crawled onto the bed, gently spread Nataly's legs apart and placed a kiss on the inside of her right thigh. She gasped. He continued to kiss her pale skin, slowly moving up to his goal. Once there, he gave her a long lick and a suck.

"Oh!" Nataly gasped, one of her hands grabbing hold of his hair.

"That's it, Nataly", he murmured against her. "That's it."

landgraabN-pt3-11.png.78e0afe67b9cb64985606ed23534ba8f.png

He moved higher, slid to the side of her and pulled her against him. His lips found her tit while his fingers slid into her, slowly pumping. Nataly sighed and gasped, perfectly pliant.

"Good?" he asked, his lips still on her chest.

"Yes", she breathed. "Yes!"

landgraabN-pt3-12.png.cfb6ca7e2a0581fffdb65f614919b4f5.png

He pulled himself even higher while still fingering her, his lips kissing their way along her throat. When he was at level with her face, she turned into him and let him kiss her properly. He groaned and thrust his cock in between her legs, letting the tip of it join his fingers. Nataly gasped again.

"Oh. Oh, good. So good."

"More?"

"Yes."

landgraabN-pt3-13.png.0be726b5a042e07c87ccbb7a96b83c33.png

He turned them over so that she was once more on her back, then lifted her legs up onto his shoulders. With one stroke he pushed himself into her to the hilt.

He tried to keep their love-making last as long as possible - mainly because he was certain Malcolm had never treated her to a long, mind-blowing fuck. That boy was probably more of an in-and-out kind of guy. But, eventually, they both found their release and collapsed onto the bed.

"That", Nataly breathed, her voice raspy, "was amazing."

"Do you know what you want now?" Jackson asked. She turned around to face him.

"Yes - and no. I know what I want. But not who I want."

Jackson smiled, then leaned forward to kiss her.

"I'm here, baby. As long as you want me, I'm here."

landgraabN-pt3-14.png.04b6cedeb5c60980f1208c422799331c.png

When Malcolm came home hours later, he visited Nataly in her room.

"Look", he said, "I know this might be sudden, and weird, but since we have kids together I thought I'd at least ask."

He knelt down and pulled out a ring.

"Nataly Kenyon, will you marry me?"

Nataly hesitated. Did she want to marry Malcolm? What about Jackson? What about what they had done earlier that day?

But Jackson was already married...

She managed a smile and accepted the ring.

"Of course I will."

landgraabN-pt3-15.png.76a3892ea20ef84515d1ec193c9a858b.png

To be continued...

The Pancakes Household (Willow Creek)

Bob Pancakes was suddenly the sole guardian of the triplets who - as it turned out - were not even his biological children. The social workers gave him the option to give them up for adoption, but after some consideration he decided to adopt them himself.

pancakes-pt4-1.png.7a3bb4bff61e4fa359ef25c7484fec48.png

Of course, this meant that he rarely had time to meet new people. Most people that visited the house before were Eliza's friends, not his. And his social skills have never been that good, so when he did go out... he was ignored.

pancakes-pt4-2.png.b7f1fad5a34fa524da2d824da5cd1336.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

This day, however, he heard a voice behind him out on the street.

"Hey you."

The voice came from an open window in the house next door to his own. A young woman with long, red hair was smiling at him.

"You're my neighbour, right?" she asked. "Want to come inside for a cup of coffee?"

"Ah... sure."

pancakes-pt4-4.png.cb0d66de5c4c112e263ee183990c4454.png

The woman introduced herself as Miriam Casey - and she was certainly a nice woman. She easily kept conversations going (to a point where Bob did not really have to do more than nod and agree) and she had a tinkling cute laugh that made Bob smile for the first time in... he was not sure how long.

"Oh, goodness", Miriam suddenly said, "I've completely forgotten to ask you about Mrs Pancakes."

"There is none", Bob replied. "Not... not anymore."

"Oh, you poor thing."

pancakes-pt4-5.png.7c66e2761fed4a99d82f03dc82802e31.png

Bob was not sure why, but Miriam leaned in close and wrapped her arms around him. She smelled like orchids, he thought, and spices. And she stayed close for so long.

"What's that in your pocket, Mr Pancakes?" Miriam asked, pulling back enough to show him her smile. Then one of her hands snuck down to touch the growing bulge between his legs. He let out a slight groan at the feeling.

"You want me to take care of that little problem of yours?" Miriam asked.

pancakes-pt4-6.png.41f065ccc0791c07f346b2d0078a3329.png

Bob thought about saying no. They had just met, and he had to get back to the triplets soon.

But then Miriam pulled her top off. And her shorts. And started to unbutton his pants.

And that was it. He had no arguments to say, could not really say anything but grunts and moans as she started to tease his cock, first with her breasts...

pancakes-pt4-7.png.bb22051f0a08efc8e1449dc095b7b5e1.png

...then with her mouth...

pancakes-pt4-8.png.55fedf449478095b817f73fa0ef3d954.png

...and then, finally, by sinking down onto him and riding him into oblivion.

What.

A

Woman!

After their joint climax, Bob immediately asked her if they could see each other again. Miriam giggled.

"Why, of course, sweetie. How about you buy me dinner this Friday?"

"It's a date."

pancakes-pt4-9.png.2239eb3a6d83dbfcba9038ca3e363f5c.png

If Bob had takena a closer look around the house, however, he might have spotted a certain wall decorated with photos of Miriam and other men. She had the mindset that why should she stick with one good thing, if she could have several? And she liked to display these conquests in her home - where she rarely entertained men as it was.

pancakes-pt4-13.png.cf81f6a7da17d83b2db379e471e76971.png

At the moment, there was one man in particular that held her interest. A Mr Bradley Whitlock. Rich, powerful - and still not married.

pancakes-pt4-12.png.4e2794b524aafeea27aa96f073c75bfd.png

But, until that happened, she could always have some fun with this new neighbour of hers. After all, more boyfriends meant more gifts!

pancakes-pt4-14.png.12eed4807a0824e482b2a73992180f1e.png

To be continued...

The Feng Household

Malachi Feng dreamed of becoming the world's most famous detective. Kind of like an Asian Sherlock Holmes. And he was already working on his first case: the disappearance of his old nanny, Mariko Sasaki.

feng-pt3-1.png.588d24a12871bcf120f980a354d71b9f.png

"What are you doing, Malachi?"

Malachi quickly closed the browser and turned towards his mother.

"Nothing, mother."

Lily eyed him suspiciously.

"No computer games before you've finished your homework. Go to your room."

"Okay, mother."

feng-pt3-2.png.dda3f378ebca9eb7a8828c5f6e47fa78.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Once Malachi had gone upstairs, Lily pulled up his browser history. Has he been searching for that Mariko girl? she angrily thought. The nerve! That girl was nothing but trouble.

Before turning off the computer, she added a searching block for Mariko's name. She did not want her son to ever look for that woman again.

feng-pt3-3.png.a03823a30f16a8d459f61de582ce4dca.png

The next day, Malachi met up with his classmate and detective partner Anna to discuss the case.

"I can't use our computer anymore", Malachi said. "My mother's super suspicious!"

"We can do research at my place", Anna said. "Can you still chat? And use your phone?"

"Yeah."

"Awesome!" Anna said. "Then we can keep on figuring stuff out. We'll just keep all the research at my place."

feng-pt3-4.png.ccd2f18926a052383868f4f563c08a97.png

Before Lily got home from work, the two kids made sure to pack all their research papers in Anna's bag and act super-busy with their school project. Lily looked pleased at the sight of her son studying.

"I expect the highest grades from you", she said that evening - just like she always said.

feng-pt3-5.png.b2854b5db8e31ede647bc4cf8e8ad8fc.png

Victor Feng had not been home for a week, as he was running an intense political campaign to become mayor of San Myshuno. His people claimed his speeches had all been successful, which should boost his rating and increase his votes in the upcoming election. And once he became mayor, getting to the next political platform would be easy.

feng-pt3-6.png.1f1308b253821ce99cc2b760ead642d8.png

Now that this run of the campaign was over, however, Victor's manager had thrown together a little party in the last venue they visited. Victor had never been that much of a party man, but the party was another way for him to gain the support of the people. Soon, he found himself chatting with one of the caterers at the event - Hayley Mireles. And it soon became apparent that she was not simply interested in his politics, but in him.

feng-pt3-7.png.c4fae6a1e61fae822b477c0ce4e19bcd.png

Thus Victor decided to give her just that - a taste of the true Victor Feng. He offered to stay behind and help with the clean-up - and once it was just the two of them, he snuck up behind her and bent her over a table.

Hayley was incredibly receptive, letting him strip her down and pound into her, making little mewls of pleasure whenever he thrust into her.

It was quick, hard and fast - and not really anything Victor intended to think any more about later. After the act he simply got dressed again and left the venue, in order to finally take a cab back home.

feng-pt3-8.png.04cbfbabb77e74c58b75652c4ce6298a.png

The next morning, Victor and Lily decided to get it on in the shower. After a week apart they thought they deserved some time together - and their sex life had always been just what they wanted it to be. Hard and rough.

feng-pt3-9.png.cd9da757b3757451b6d52be5fd14c834.png

It was not the first time Malachi had woken up to the sound of his parents' lovemaking - but at least today he had something else planned. He sent his mother a quick text message about heading over to Anna's house to work on their school project, then left the apartment.

Anna lived in Newcrest and had asked Malachi to meet her at a playground there, saying in a text message that she might have found Mariko.

"You really think it's her?" Malachi asked as they climbed around on the monkey bars.

"Yeah", Anna replied. "Looked just like that photo you showed me."

feng-pt3-11.png.4f4fb65fb1e87ecc7132a2486522930b.png

"Where does she live, then?" Malachi asked and jumped down from the monkey bars. Anna followed, then pointed at a house near the playground.

"That house there. She lives with a doctor, Singer, but I don't think they're dating. And there's a little toddler as well."

Malachi rushed around the house in question to find the door. The front of the house had large glass windows - and through them Malachi saw a woman.

"It's her!" he exclaimed, then rushed up the stairs to pound on the glass door.

feng-pt3-12.png.063fc672c9f5a51a76b752c209ec8495.png

The woman looked up and seemed confused at first. Malachi then realized she might not recognize him. It had been years since they last saw one another. So he tried shouting through the glass.

"It's Malachi!"

The woman's eyes widened and she hurried up to the door. Once he was inside, the woman crouched down to hug him.

"Oh, Malachi", she said, "how big you are!"

"I've missed you so much, Mariko!"

feng-pt3-13.png.ef869fae0a3ddeb4ae50ae21b2144f66.png

"Mama?"

The two broke apart and Malachi turned to face a little girl toddling into the room. Right; Anna had mentioned Mariko had a child.

"Malachi", Mariko said, "you must understand one thing. You can't tell your parents I'm here."
"I won't", Malachi replied.

"And... I should also tell you... that this is your half-sister. Jazmine."

feng-pt3-14.png.1e5f84bb3409b1d9acd841c61a7a6571.png

To be continued...

The Holiday Household

There was a new baby in the Holiday household - Scarlett.

holiday-pt2-0.png.5a55f9e59deb586c6f0952146fda0844.png

Scarlett's biological father was not Paolo, but Wolfgang - who still had control of Summer's mind and drained her of energy while having sex with her. Tonight, he came back for another round.

"I need all you can give me, Summer", he murmured against her skin as she went pliant in his arms. "Soon, I shall be able to snare my mate."

holiday-pt2-1.png.bd89d60ca2a626aace8ac631fbcda2db.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Summer needed no further instructions. She simply removed her clothes and got on her knees, ready for him to thrust into her. He focused on pulling as much energy from her as he could while moving towards his release. Snaring Morgan Fyres would not be easy.

holiday-pt2-2.png.ec1395861e4eb181006c4a9bb973f7c1.png

Once done, Summer rose and got dressed again, her skin now nearly snow white. Wolfgang studied her intently. He would be able to use her once more, but that would likely result in her death. Especially since he could not wait for her energy to replenish itself. A shame, really. Summer had been a fun girl to control.

"I shall be back tomorrow", he said, then left.

holiday-pt2-3.png.75e729f2ef1b9d9fa472f3da6599044d.png

Inside, Summer fell asleep on the couch. She felt weak and exhausted, like she had been sick for a long time. Or maybe she was getting sick. She was not sure.

holiday-pt2-4.png.26f2f614fcdfb54d10a685067ed42bff.png

Paolo found her in the morning.

"Summer, are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm exhausted", Summer admitted.

"You don't look too well", Paolo said, a worried frown on his face. "Go back to bed. I'll call a doctor."

holiday-pt2-5.png.8811fe4af9fff10717ec45a2fe7329a7.png

Since he was worried about Summer's sudden health turn, Paolo decided to call someone he trusted. An old classmate of his, Izaiah Singer, who now worked as a doctor in Newcrest.

"I'll be right over", Izaiah promised.

holiday-pt2-6.png.7f1f245cd7ec43bbaba5f5177d132b91.png

Paolo greeted Izaiah in the door and told him about Summer's condition.

"She's extremely pale - and tired all the time. She used to be so full of energy."

"Where is she?" Izaiah asked.

"In the lounge, I think. Let's go see."

holiday-pt2-7.png.4b86eb89d78e04fdd0436df2adca4cc6.png

Summer had taken another nap on the couch, unable to make it up the stairs, and now tried to stay awake while Izaiah did a few exams and asked her questions about her health. She did everything he asked, hoping it was nothing serious. Izaiah's frown, however, deepened after every question. Eventually he turned towards Paolo.

"Do you mind if I speak with Summer alone for a bit?"

holiday-pt2-8.png.6e0229a9cf9ee4d5db33131e5a9ea7d3.png

Paolo looked at Summer, then reached out to take her hand.

"I'll be right back", he promised, then headed out to go on a quick walk with Biscuit. Once the door shut behind him, Izaiah let out a long sigh.

"Summer, I believe your condition isn't caused by a natural phenomenon."

"No?"

"Do you remember what happened when you got home last night?"

"I... walked inside and fell asleep on the couch?"
"Right away? Did you feel this exhausted when you got home from work - or after you walked inside?"

Summer swallowed. She had been tired after work, but not like this.

"I think you have someone draining you of energy", Izaiah explained. "An incubus."

"But... they're not real."

"They're very real", Izaiah replied. "I'll set up a watch around your house. Hopefully I'll be able to catch him - and stop him from draining you completely."

holiday-pt2-9.png.7b088b52b38d2a0a1e9e31193be441d2.png

The next night, Summer was called outside by Wolfgang. As always when she was called out from home, she exited the house completely naked. Wolfgang immediately grabbed hold of her and started preparing her.

"It's a shame this didn't last longer", he murmured into her skin, eliciting a mewl from her.

"Stop!"

holiday-pt2-12.png.43990a0a1f2d669d6fd08d6481733de7.png

Wolfgang dropped Summer onto the ground and spun around, facing Izaiah Singer.

"And who is this?" he asked to himself.

"Someone who's stopped more of your kind before", Izaiah replied, rolling up the left sleeve of his coat.

holiday-pt2-13.png.5326c86bab7eda0b704fbbd71bcea516.png

Wolfgang's eyes widened at what he saw, causing him to quickly turn on his heel and run. There was no way he would be able to use Summer for that extra bit of energy now, not with that man nearby.

He needed another plan.

holiday-pt2-14.png.3cd3afcd91349f771a9c1f22dce0276d.png

To be continued...

The Fyres Household (San Myshuno)

Siobhan and Morgan had moved in with Morgan's girlfriend, Kyra, after Moira threw them out. Which was awesome for Morgan and Kyra, because that meant they could fool around in bed whenever they felt like it. Siobhan did not seem to mind.

fyres-pt4-1.png.93689c9a9fd9076bde8268956329efb9.png

Siobhan actually did not mind. Strangely, hearing the sounds of her sister and sister's girlfriend pleasing each other in the bedroom made her focus even better. Her grades were rising up just in time for graduation. However, they also made her miss something. Something she could not identify.

fyres-pt4-2.png.76171fb97ea4317bf69d3bc4400d5c99.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

But she achieved her goal; she got an A in nearly every subject. And even though Morgan's grades had gone the opposite way lately, she was happy for her sister.

"Let's go out and celebrate!" she suggested.

"Out? Where?"

"The karaoke bar!"

fyres-pt4-3.png.b061b34dbd5210b01a66d99725f4d144.png

After some persuasion, Siobhan agreed. After which Morgan made another call - to Kyra's brother, Declan. She had made it her mission to set him up with Siobhan. After all, he was a nice and cool guy, with a bit of an academic interest at least. Should be perfect for Siobhan.

"She's around here somewhere", Morgan told him when he arrived. "I think she might have gone to the bathroom."

fyres-pt4-4.png.9b82a916043e80aea0d12e7c6da81eb2.png

Not quite. For the first time in years, Siobhan had been summoned by Wolfgang and wandered off into one of the private rooms. Wolfgang arrived shortly after her.

"Hello, Siobhan", he said with a crooked smile. "I feel you've been a good girl."

She simply smiled at him and started to undress.

fyres-pt4-5.png.6f0e7f3a9ce4f5af6c85f831aff60233.png

Wolfgang took what he needed from the girl, drawing out enough energy to prepare himself for what was to come. He had not intended to use Siobhan any more - Summer had been his original plan - but after that doctor showed up...

"I have plans for you, Siobhan", he said as he cleaned them both up. "Go into the other private room."

"Yes, master."

fyres-pt4-6.png.bc2e5c63fcf45d36692a77740c710497.png

Once Siobhan had left, a man came into the room in her stead.

"The one who left?" he asked, seating himself on the couch.

"Yes", Wolfgang replied, shrugging on his jacket. "I'll make her pliant to your wishes. All you have to do is offer her, her sister and sister's girlfriend rooms in your apartment."

"Consider it done."

fyres-pt4-7.png.90be545d860e9a15381cb1339dd6ffb6.png

The man was none other than J Huntington III, well-known as the richest bachelor in San Myshuno. What people did not know was that him and Wolfgang had been friends for a long time. As a heterosexual man, he was immune to Wolfgang's incubus powers - but that did not mean he did not find them interesting. So the two had often worked together; J luring victims to his penthouse apartment and Wolfgang taking control of them.

But, lately, J had been pressured by his family to settle down. He needed to find a wife - and they had certain criteria that had to be met. Well-mannered. Clever. A possible candidate for the family company's board of directors.

So when Wolfgang had told him about Siobhan, he had seen a way to get what he needed without putting in any sort of work. As he walked into the other room, where Siobhan was waiting, he knew Wolfgang was already working on her mind. She would fall head over heels in love with him the instant she saw him. He would end up being that "missing puzzle piece" that people controlled by an incubus said they felt whenever the incubus was not near.

fyres-pt4-8.png.40f4651e0d51b0c48ffb671b45d1e715.png

After sharing their first kiss, J gave Siobhan a smile.

"How about we get out of here for a bit of fun?" he asked. Siobhan smiled widely.

"I'd love to."

He led her to a nearby picnic area and had his way with her. And he knew she felt like she was finally complete.

fyres-pt4-9.png.0282dc153ce45c080e4988ad502becc2.png

The next morning, Morgan noticed how happy Siobhan looked.

"So", she asked, "did you meet someone last night?"

"I did", Siobhan replied. "My boyfriend!"

"Oh?" Morgan said and shared a look with Kyra. "And who's that?"

"Oh, you'll love him. His name is J Huntington and..."

"The J Huntington?" Kyra asked, eyes widening. "How... when..."

fyres-pt4-11.png.c925174a8d4f0850157dda9c72e9d470.png

"He's old", Morgan said. "I mean, older."

"He's perfect", Siobhan sighed. "Look, he even suggested we - all three of us - come live in his penthouse. He's invited us over for dinner tonight."

"But this is Kyra's apartment", Morgan protested.

"Look, if I can trade this for a penthouse, I will", Kyra remarked. "Let's just check it out."

fyres-pt4-12.png.cefd5722e5b3daf92bf42bd3b04afb5b.png

That night they headed to J's penthouse apartment. Siobhan and J shared a kiss the moment they met, while Kyra squealed at everything she saw. And Morgan... was impressed. But she still was not sure about J. Siobhan hade not even mentioned him until that same morning - and now she claimed they were soulmates.

"Siobhan and I have known each other for a while", J explained when Morgan questioned him. "We just decided to take the next step in our relationship now, when Siobhan's finishing up school."

fyres-pt4-13.png.792db24cee2380a4efe72202546dc76b.png

Morgan's arguments for not accepting the offer of moving in with J fell to deaf ears. Including her own, when she saw the room she could be sharing with Kyra. It was as big as their entire apartment!

"We'll stay the night at least", she decided.

Of course, Siobhan spent the night with J. And neither ended up getting much sleep, as Wolfgang had told J he really needed to work with Siobhan sexually in the beginning to make her think he was the one.

fyres-pt4-14.png.5998e95356a671c394d359244ed844b7.png

Wolfgang had his own key to the apartment and walked in later that night, going straight to the room shared by Kyra and Morgan. His powers filled to the brim, he first took control of Kyra, not even needing to wake her up. Then he turned towards Morgan. His mate.

fyres-pt4-15.png.88383dca18727baeef1286b07640075b.png

She rose from the bed, naked and still asleep, and stood in front of him. Wolfgang undressed and walked around her, took in her body, then embraced her from behind. Morgan let out a soft sigh and snuggled into him while he used his fingers to lazily pump in and out of her.

He would not be able to take control of her easily. It would take time. But he would get there. She would be his and his alone.

fyres-pt4-16.png.f3fbfe73a45df206a4a0b0ccdcf46ae1.png

The next morning, Morgan woke up feeling... well, honestly, like a reborn sex-goddess. She felt like she had never looked better. Maybe it was the apartment. Maybe this was the sort of place she was meant to live in.

fyres-pt4-17.png.3a0e6b07df6887c7fd4908d7c92a4125.png

She decided to wake Kyra up for a bit of morning fun. The other girl seemed tired, but eagerly responded to Morgan's kisses.

"I think we should move in", Morgan admitted. "I like it here."

"Me, too", Kyra agreed.

fyres-pt4-18.png.2cd23d9433ae72f51f0626a5fbbb8f24.png

Suddenly, a pair of hands wrapped around Morgan's waist. She turned and found herself looking at Wolfgang Munch. Momentarily, she was unable to think. Then she heard Kyra giggle.

"Would you like to join us?" she asked.

"If Morgan agrees", he replied with a crooked grin.

fyres-pt4-19.png.a3fffc7a86de6a6b733b72dfc20a5c35.png

Morgan was not sure why, but she did. She agreed. Without even considering what consequences this might have for her and Kyra. She just found herself loving the idea of having a man in the group as well.

Kyra seemed to enjoy it as well. In fact, Morgan noted, she looked at Wolfgang as if he was some sort of god. Strange. Wolfgang was not exactly the hottest guy in town - and Kyra was openly gay. Not bisexual like Morgan.

But those thoughts soon faded away as Wolfgang pushed his control further. It would take a long time before Morgan fully succumbed to his will, but with Kyra there to act as a mediator... maybe things would work out quicker than he had expected.

fyres-pt4-20.png.944135e394415d318fd1cecb6b65cbc8.png

To be continued...

The Fyres Household (Windenburg)

The old Fyres house was nothing but a mere memory. In its stead stood a grand castle - the De Lancey castle of old.

delancey-pt1-1.png.029ec5551d05c6f353dffe16e8bf5285.png

Jack and Marley were being raised to become a lord and a lady. They were raised to command, to rule.

delancey-pt1-2.png.758b3338d2c84b8f2059bbd83fc42e91.png

They now also had a baby brother - Atticus - who was being raised in the same way.

delancey-pt1-3.png.fa5b147abe329495f98adeeef0060d5a.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Moira had become Lady Moira - and her memories of things before this life were slowly fading away. Dominic was nothing but a distant, childhood dream. She vaguely remembered having two older daughters, but she could hardly remember their names. And every time Patrick and her had sex, she lost more and more of that.

"You are a beautiful woman, Moira", Patrick said as he gently pushed her legs apart. "Let me please you tonight."

delancey-pt1-4.png.e34644fb3b1fa53d4c73609e94744d4b.png

"Oh, my lord, please do!" Moira sighed, then leaned back on the bed. Patrick's mouth latched on to her most holy areas and, as he sucked and licked and nibbled, Moira's memories of her past faded even more. Soon, Patrick thought, she would think she had always been Lady Moira de Lancey.

And that was what he needed her to do.

delancey-pt1-5.png.877b726e0ca9d1749dd71246a7e0067f.png

The next morning, Moira decided to spend some time in her greenhouse. Naked. She truly saw no need for clothes when the castle was private. Besides, she did not quite like the clothes she did have.

Maybe she could find new ones. Patrick had told her to take a look in the wardrobes in the other bedrooms if she ever found herself lacking clothes. She should do that once she was finished here.

delancey-pt1-6.png.8bde2d3f372dfbe4fe23ddf29c9b5e8f.png

Back inside, Moira rifled through the wardrobes and found several dresses and jewels that fit her perfectly - and were much more suitable for her as a Lady than those pants and shirts she had insisted on wearing before. What an odd notion!

As she put the clothes on, her hair magically lengthened, giving her an even more regal feel. Looking in the mirror, she felt more and more like a true Lady. Like Lady Moira de Lancey.

delancey-pt1-7.png.4c90027033705e8d7a3cd8ba1b0ad683.png

"Moira, my love, you decided to look through the clothes after all", Patrick said as she showed him her new look.

"It's much more suiting, is it not?" she asked as she twirled in front of him.

"It is. Though I do prefer you without any clothes on."

Moira smiled and stepped closer.

"Would you like to remove them, then, my Lord?"

delancey-pt1-8.png.a0d605b86306d5f3707584c660a0e360.png

He did. Patrick undressed them both, then lead the way to the piano. As he sat down on the bench, Moira knelt before him and took him in. Her husband. Her Lord.

Then she slowly started to suck his cock.

delancey-pt1-10.png.bb710a0e5712de1a4eb97c857202ef89.png

Patrick let her suck him a few times before he pulled her up into his lap. He spun them around so that she could lean back against the table as he thrust into her. Moira's eyes shut, a blissful smile appearing on her face.

Patrick was also smiling, but a different sort of smile. His was triumphant. He could feel the last of Moira's old memories leaving her mind, as she became Lady Moira de Lancey. Soon, he would get back to his true love.

All he needed was for Moira to give birth to two more babies - and as he pounded into her, seeking his release, he recited the words the witch of old had spoken to him.

The Seventh Child of the Fire Woman will return the De Lancey's Love.

delancey-pt1-11.png.554ec072237e5039e4da500de86d26e4.png

To be continued...

The Pizzazz Household

Zion and Rory were truly the best of brothers. Born so close to one another, they were learning most of their basic skills together. Which was a good thing, seeing they were not the only small children in the apartment any more.

pizzazz-pt4-1.png.653e3de5484b764241ca0333d4f4bef9.png

Recently, Penny had given birth to a pair of twin girls - Jessie and Kailee. However, anyone could see that these two little girls did not have the dark skin of either of their parents.

pizzazz-pt4-2.png.603453f98cbcc56c602472e77bb8b629.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

This was something that had driven another nail into the coffin that was the relationship (marriage) between Penny and Dominic. Dominic had been furious when he first saw the girls and realized he was not the father, furious with Penny for getting pregnant with another man. And when she tried to explain that it had probably happened that night at the new night club or the day after, during their orgy at the apartment, Dominic would not listen.

Maybe he knew that Penny was lying about not knowing who the real father was. Because she knew. She knew perfectly well.

pizzazz-pt4-3.png.35d2629730374238c7d6ea02d8d1ff2a.png

Samuel.

After their meeting at the night club and during the orgy - and their solo sex session - Penny had been going away to meet Samuel Corley whenever she had a moment to do so. Neither could get enough of the other; they simply had to have one another once they met.

This night, however, Penny was upset about Dominic's threats about a divorce. She was not sure she could handle that; her and Dominic were still a good couple.

"Are you truly worried?" Samuel asked, his hands roaming up her sides out on the Brindleton Bay docks.

"The children would not survive without him", she replied, leaning back against him. "I'm not sure either of our careers would, either."

pizzazz-pt4-4.png.b8943b8f368d97886664f0887b153042.png

Samuel sighed, then let her go, leading the way to the nearby bar. A signal that they would most likely not have any sex tonight.

Maybe that was for the best. Penny worried she might make things worse.

"I have a suggestion", Samuel said after a while. "San Myshuno is a busy place, full of people watching you and your dealings. Brindleton Bay is much calmer."

"I don't see how that is a suggestion", Penny said.

"Take a look around here sometime in the next few days. Find a place you like. And I'll buy it for you."

"Buy it?" Penny gasped. "Samuel, you can't..."

"Tell Dominic it's a trade", Samuel replied. "Most houses here are inhabited, but I can easily convince the current residents to move to your city apartment - and give you the house here. I'm a persuasive guy."

pizzazz-pt4-5.png.14baa3cb11b04445b37a23f63d4b5cfc.png

Penny thought about this suggestion for a few days. It was true that Brindleton Bay was a much quieter area, a place where she could much more easily meet with Samuel without people knowing. Without Dominic knowing. And he probably needed to get back out to a more suburbian life as well.

Thus she decided to take a run through the neighborhood.

pizzazz-pt4-6.png.55ee07b5798b3fd8046576bc5ce125ec.png

Not too far from the park, she found just what she was looking for. A house with a big garden, easy to expand, and nestled in among the trees. A private cottage.

pizzazz-pt4-7.png.b8a6b932d252641882030b3248853b05.png

Penny quickly called Samuel and told him about the house. He said he would look it up, then call her back.

An hour later he called and told her he had spoken to the house's owners. They were willing to trade places with her and Dominic - and they would be able to move in that weekend.

pizzazz-pt4-8.png.b750b81cfd8f3c68ac34e8125e528bbf.png

Dominic was a bit doubtful of the move. He thought it sounded shady. But the moment he saw the house, he felt how a lot of the tension of the last few months fell away. He was suddenly able to compose again.

pizzazz-pt4-9.png.1831d6c1c7ea93c86b6a95803165e53c.png

Zion and Rory loved the garden. They loved how much they could run around in the sun and got excited when being told that, in the winter, they could build snowmen out there. Penny was very happy to see just how happy her children were; she had worried this move would be stressful for them.

pizzazz-pt4-10.png.ad322f9475b5bc548eae2de6bd07dac9.png

And Penny and Dominic? Well, they slowly got back into their usual sex life. Slowly. It would take time to rebuild things again - and maybe things would never return to what they had been before.

Especially since Penny still went off to meet with Samuel whenever she was able to do so.

pizzazz-pt4-11.png.be584e89ff665728d8cbd81b9766fe84.png

To be continued...

More episodes will be posted tomorrow! I'm off on an overnight trip with my sister :) Thank you all so much for your lovely comments and support!

Also, quick question; I was thinking of getting the Vampires DLC (now that it's on sale), but I'm worried about ruining a few things around the neighborhood. Should I get it and - in that case - any tips for how to make things remain normal for most families? :)

The Pancakes Household (San Myshuno)

Eliza had not had any clients for quite a while, thanks to becoming pregnant with one of them - and giving birth to little Terry.

mccabe-pt1-2.png.89062d8130a6a21fe8880670fc99ad3a.png

Now, however, Bishan had ordered her to get back to work. To ensure that she had not forgotten what she had to do, he had her give him an oral every morning.

"Well done", he said this day after finishing up. "I'll see about some clients for you tonight."

mccabe-pt1-1.png.d1cee22cf4575802900504bd275b0db5.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

After this, Bishan made a very important call - to his wife!

She did not know about Eliza living in his apartment in the city. He had told her that his work required him to stay over, just to get in on time, and sometimes that included over the weekends. But he always made time to see her. Today, they were going to head out for a date in Brindleton Bay.

mccabe-pt1-3.png.3a0d6ce3e0b749a40c3f4a6c6eb04ab7.png

The date was a success. Bishan made sure to spoil his wife, Amina, with good food and drinks - like he always did.

"I hope you'll be able to be home more soon", Amina said as they kissed each other goodbye.

"Soon", Bishan promised. "Tell the kids I said hello."

mccabe-pt1-4.png.c63e412ffce3b43e2ca0af870b8b276c.png

After Amina left, Bishan was approached by a familiar man - Ryan McCabe, who had bought sex from Eliza before she became pregnant.

"I really enjoyed that whore of yours", he said. "Is she available tonight?"

"She is", Bishan replied. "For how long would you like her?"

"Two hours."

mccabe-pt1-5.png.9f804ebd9c6afc79dd8cf6e72e2d1511.png

Bishan could barely hold back a grin. Two hours - that would be a good amount of money on Eliza's first night back on the job. He immediately gave Eliza a call.

"You have a client. Booked for two hours. Make sure you are ready."

He then offered to drive Ryan to the apartment. An offer Ryan accepted.

mccabe-pt1-6.png.51c12041258372b1895441a8be5558b4.png

When Bishan and Ryan arrived, Bishan ushered Ryan into Eliza's room, where Eliza had already stripped off her bottom. Ryan placed her over his knee and gave her a few spanks in greeting, a treatment Eliza accepted. She knew Bishan would not be happy if she screwed this up - not after her pregnancy.

"I like a woman who likes a spank", Ryan said with a grin.

mccabe-pt1-7.png.b837f792f5fbe5a41cb5e7740369e667.png

He then turned her over and spread her legs over his lap, letting his fingers seek out her entrance. He started pumping them in and out, eliciting a few moans from Eliza. It had been quite some times since she had been touched down there - Bishan had refused to give her any sort of lower region attention. And Ryan certainly knew what he was doing.

Plus, his spanking had turned her on quite a bit.

"Oh, you are so good", she sighed as he pushed a third finger inside of her.

"Well, I could use some of that mouth of yours before pleasing you any further", Ryan said, pulling out his fingers and offering them to Eliza.

mccabe-pt1-8.png.4ba0e976c5f8ca8edbeb5adda56612b4.png

She sucked them dry, then pushed him back onto the bed and removed his trousers, freeing his rather impressive cock. She gave it a few languid licks before sinking her mouth down onto it, sucking it hard.

mccabe-pt1-9.png.514350583781942f57d388f3aae9c401.png

"Fuck", Ryan groaned, thrusting up into her mouth. "You've such a good mouth."

She kept sucking until he yanked her head off of him and ordered her to undress. Then he pushed his cock inside of her, fucking her hard. She made sure she screamed his name as she came, just to please him further.

"You were good", she said as they lay down on the bed for a bit of rest. Ryan grinned.

"Oh, we've only just started this night."

mccabe-pt1-10.png.f7c15d6989591e8e6d3696559e162808.png

A few weeks later, Eliza woke up feeling sick. She ran to the bathroom to throw up, then started counting in her head. It had been a while since her last period - her first since giving birth to Terry. She was late. What if she was pregnant again?

mccabe-pt1-11.png.57aeb5b3de646ff997aa9e90f820dca1.png

Terrified of this possibility, Eliza picked up her phone - now filled with clients - and called the only one she felt she might have a connection with. Ryan McCabe.

"Could you call Bishan and ask him to send me on an escort mission with you?" she asked, trying not to sound too terrified. If she was indeed pregnant again, Bishan would most likely throw her out.

"Sure", Ryan said. "See you in a bit."

mccabe-pt1-12.png.f08414fa1a59399fba5474df20870995.png

Minutes later, Bishan told Eliza to take a cab to a café in Windenburg to meet with Ryan. She pretended to be surprised by this fact, but happily went along with it.

Ryan met her at the cab and led her into the café.

"So what's going on?" he asked.

"I... I think I might be pregnant", Eliza said, deciding to be honest, "and Bishan will certainly throw me out if I am. I need to figure out a way to get out of his clutches."

Ryan pondered this for a few moments.

"Well, it's simple", he said. "Let me contact one of my friends."

mccabe-pt1-13.png.4a40262c2986b8a62b0d5810a4c0f215.png

He headed outside to make the call. After a few nervouse minutes, he waved her out through the window.

"I've had a friend of mine sign the apartment to you and me - not you and Bishan", he said. "However, we had to change your legal status in order for that to happen."

"Which means?"
"You and I are now married."

Eliza considered this for a few moments, before stepping closer, wrapping her arms around Ryan and kissing him.

"Thank you", she breathed against his lips. He held her close.

"I'm not going to be easy to live with", he warned, "but we can try and make it work, at least."

mccabe-pt1-14.png.19b66bb53be200548cb4cd2d5f9f9b8a.png

They returned to the apartment, just as Bishan arrived as well.

"Ah, good, you followed her home", he said.

"Of course I did", Ryan said. "Eliza and I are married."
"What?"

"And the apartment is legally hers - not yours. So I suggest you pack your things and get back to that wife of yours. Alina, wasn't it? Would be a shame if she found out what you had really been doing here."

Bishan's face turned red with fury, before he stormed into the apartment. A few minutes later he exited the door with a suitcase.

"I'll be back", he growled, before taking the elevator down.

mccabe-pt1-15.png.2b1a8e7a3db21542632819e6bd00a408.png

To be continued...

The Darling Household

The grand mansion at the northern point of Oasis Springs was finally finished - and the superstar duo that was Elissa and Marcus had moved in.

darling-pt3-1.png.4f356cc93c09a6ce523f1092f0901abe.png

However, they were not alone. Marcus - or the alien who looked just like him - had kept his control of Eva's mind, using her as a toy. The purpose was to breed with her, of course. Him and Elissa could not have any children, as they were... incompatible. Elissa was a Government Breeder and thus only able to cause pregnancies in others - and Marcus was made to breed with females. Thus, in order to return to SixAm, they needed someone to carry his offspring.

darling-pt3-2.png.ae5781c9448b013964073ac3089623ea.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

However, he saw no point in not having a bit of fun with the human girl. He had messed with her mind enough to make her addicted to him having sex with her - and also caused an illusion of looking perfectly human at all times, even when he was not in disguise. On top of that, he was also breaking down her ability to keep things secret from him. Kind of like she was always high or drunk.

"Oh, Marcus", she sighed whenever his hands started running along her bare skin. "Oh, that's so good."

"Let's make it even better, then, shall we?"

darling-pt3-3.png.2f8db0273a1edadbdaaa2270672c977d.png

They had had sex in every possible place in the house at least once, just to increase the chances of Eva becoming pregnant. She easily welcomed his cock every time, meeting him stroke for stroke, moaning and gasping and screaming right when he wanted her to. Like any good little slave should.

And that was what she was destined to be. Once she was done here, Elissa and Marcus had decided she should be sold to another of their kind to breed once more. A woman as receptive as Eva was rare to find and worth a lot among the SixAm elite.

darling-pt3-4.png.4400902f1ff8f1ff87fe81361125a48d.png

Of course, Elissa and Marcus were the true couple. Destined to be together from the start of his life - ordered to be together by the government.

"Soon", Elissa promised him. "Soon, you'll get to see SixAm. Just keep working on that human."

"Will do", Marcus promised, before kissing her.

darling-pt3-5.png.6dc4841c4cd819009859dd2de1f9ba15.png

What Eva thought of Elissa was... well, she acted like Elissa was like a doctor who came by every now and then. She did not seem to think of her as Marcus' wife and a rival, though. Marcus had made sure Eva only saw Elissa in her human form as well, though, just in case.

"How are you feeling tonight?" Elissa would ask Eva at dinner every day. And every day Eva would reply:
"I feel just fine, Elissa. Nothing strange."

Which was a signal that she was not yet pregnant."

darling-pt3-6.png.d47680f91bf7f9bad7847d85dae3597e.png

"It will be soon now", Elissa told Marcus. "You should take her photos before her belly swells."

Marcus agreed. The photos always accompanied a breeding slave add - and you always got more money if they were taken before the signs of pregnancy set in. Many forgot to take them at that point, though, but Elissa always thought ahead.

darling-pt3-7.png.14476687b175730f501d0082aadcc457.png

darling-pt3-8.png.03c4c49ecbe92489dcc1dabe60f9685c.png

After the photo session, Eva was sent back to her room. It was illuminated by lights that controlled her mood. Red lights increased her desire and hormones, increasing her chances of pregnancy even more. Marcus always joined her soon after she had gone in there to begin mating with her.

darling-pt3-11.png.80da14aa44c98a2309786c0ca468dbb8.png

"Oh, Marcus", Eva gasped. "Oh, Marcus, I love you so much. I want to have more babies with you."

"Give me all your children, Eva", Marcus growled, thrusting harder.

"I will. Every child of mine will be yours."

darling-pt3-13.png.e71d2788efda9b6a45f8b7f401e1707b.png

The next day, Elissa compelled Eva to accompany her to the lab, where she would be tested to make sure if she was or was not pregnant. Which suited Marcus perfectly, as there was someone that Eva had spoken to him about that he wanted to play around with.

Jade Rosa.

According to Eva, Jade had been raped by Marcus - the real Marcus - and claimed to hate him, but while asleep she had walked into his room and had sex with him. Which meant that somewhere in her mind she was attracted to the man. The real Marcus might not have been able to do something about that, but Marcus the alien definitely could.

So he had kept an eye out for the woman. He knew she often went jogging around the neighborhood - and today he was going to catch her as she passed by the mansion.

darling-pt3-15.png.f3e6052237e40abd13ca4ac0c1458b9c.png

"Jade!" Marcus called, stepping outside the door at just the right time. Jade pulled to a stop, eyes widening.

"Marcus", she cautiously greeted, "hi. Sorry, can't stop to talk, I need to..."

darling-pt3-16.png.69f34f241c44b973b45219723454f892.png

Before she could continue, Marcus used his powers to make her compliant.

darling-pt3-17.png.7ec3c685732d8201e7646f978939cafd.png

"Marcus", she mumbled, a drunken smile on her face as she looked at him.

"Hello, Jade", he said again. "I think we should go inside."

"Yes", she mumbled, "we should."

darling-pt3-18.png.662477289d622bd7d1decc87932706bc.png

Inside the mansion, both of them stripped and Marcus pulled Jade to the couch, where he started to feel her up, using his powers to increase her lust as he did. Soon, she was dripping wet and begging for him to do more.

"Oh, I want you, Marcus", she gasped, pushing against him. "Please, I want you so badly."

"Then you'll have me", he said.

darling-pt3-19.png.fa04570a90d4211a3971b3828725e6b5.png

He pulled them both into a sitting position and guided her onto his cock, before leaning back and watching her ride him. She moaned and touched herself to make her climax come faster.

"You're beautiful, Jade", he ground out, thrusting his hips up. She ground down on him in turn, then climaxed hard around his cock.

darling-pt3-20.png.366dd7f660ce69da6fd88fedeb08e04a.png

As they cleaned themselves, Marcus considered his next move. He could not keep Jade like he kept Eva, but he could definitely play around with her mind a bit. That was not something Elissa had anything against. So, once they were both dressed again, he used his powers to mess with her mind again.

"You will not remember being here", he told her, "but your attraction to me will only grow. You will start to compare any sex experience you have with me. You will dream about me. And, eventually, you will admit to being in love with me."

Then he sent her on her way.

darling-pt3-21.png.f41d1dd775c1a777a25f82149c2245ac.png

To be continued...

The Le Chien Household

As Jade returned from her jog, she felt exhausted, in a good way.

That was such a good run, she thought. A quick look in the bedroom upstairs told her that Joaquin had just left for work - and before doing that he had put the kids to sleep. Which meant she had some time to herself.

lechien-pt3-1.png.5f28c70458ea5633479d3c3c485e693d.png

I should treat myself to a bath, not a simple shower, she thought and headed to the bathroom. While the water poured into the tub, she decided to also put on a facemask. With three toddlers in the house, you had to treat yourself whenever you could.

Once in the bath, she found herself slowly drifting off into a light sleep.

lechien-pt3-2.png.78350fc92b89baa6f9554d7dc1ab9f0b.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

In the dream, she thought she was not alone in the bath. She thought someone was there with her - and they were kissing. Getting it on.

Marcus Flex.

She blinked awake and looked around, proving to herself that she was alone. That was strange, she thought, then got out of the bath and dried off. Time to work on dinner for the toddlers and get her mind out of that dark place.

lechien-pt3-4.png.55c0ca6005a078ba000e86f074b5a455.png

Joaquin got home late that night after a show and joined Jade for a late dinner, as the toddlers had kept her busy all night. They were quiet during the meal - and while they ate Jade found her mind drifting back to her dream in the bathtub. Maybe that whole thing was a sublimal message about her needing sex. Marcus was a bad way of showing it, but her and Joaquin had not had sex in a while.

"I'll be upstairs, honey", she told Joaquin and rose from the chair.

"Right", Joaquin said. "I'll be up soon."

lechien-pt3-5.png.8b3e57527dd52e5ed557c956091eb903.png

When he came up, she was waiting for him, naked and with a teasing smile on her face. Joaquin's eyebrows rose, before a smile grew on his face as well.

"Up for some fun tonight?" he asked.

"Oh, definitely."

lechien-pt3-7.png.949a455f818a6eb6f62ff08a52442a9c.png

He undressed and they both climbed into bed, starting off with some kissing. Jade pulled him closer, suddenly wanting him to be rougher. Harder. More demanding. But Joaquin continued on in the same way as he always did.

lechien-pt3-8.png.1f4f516c13689617d062846e3c9db22e.png

"Jade", he moaned as he slid into her. "God, you feel so tight."

She tried to urge him on, make him go harder, but he stubbornly stuck to his usual pace. Eventually she gave in and let him control their lovemaking, despite finishing off not feeling quite satisfied.

"Oh, I love you", Joaquin sighed as he settled behind her, ready to go to sleep.

"I love you, too", she replied, even though she did not feel like she was quite as in love with him as she should be. As she had been that morning.

lechien-pt3-9.png.f051e81a62759c57f56aa4dfe5d43b8c.png

The next morning, Joaquin decided to go through with something he had thought of doing for quite a while. He decided to finalize his divorce from Eva. He had no idea where she had gone off to, but she was not the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He wanted to be able to marry Jade one day instead.

lechien-pt3-10.png.c5476ff8cf2ac1f739de617d7a67ae44.png

He then headed out to try and earn some extra money. The house had extreme bills, which had caused him to decide to try and make a bit of money out on the streets during the day. It was lucky he was good with several instruments.

lechien-pt3-11.png.ed84fb70a80aafe6a79106266adc88c7.png

Jade, meanwhile, decided to treat herself to another bath, her frustration of not getting what she needed last night getting to her - and whenever the children were not her main focus, her mind drifted back to that. And to her last bath.

lechien-pt3-12.png.d292bc9c52ba1bdc10a0cf4b1baaedcb.png

And just like last time, she started to drift off and dream. About Marcus. About having sex with Marcus in the tub.

When she woke up, she was aching with desire. She had almost felt like she had had Marcus' cock inside of her just then - and it had felt glorious.

It shouldn't, she told herself as she got out and dried off. Marcus raped me. I hate him.

And yet she could not let go of that feeling of needing him.

lechien-pt3-13.png.f9c9973c533ce3e8bd28535445f7c3b5.png

Eventually, she could not take it any more. She had to do something about that feeling in her gut. So she headed upstairs, locked the bedroom door, stripped and lay down on the bed. As she started running her hands along her body, her mind called up the picture of Marcus from the bath - and her desire grew. She imagined her fingers were his cock and how he pushed into her to the hilt, fucking her hard and fast. Amazing!

"Marcus", she whimpered as she kept pleasing herself. "Marcus, I... oh, Marcus!"

She climaxed violently around her own fingers.

lechien-pt3-14.png.c766fcae452b0f532263f89445f78de6.png

That was it. She had to do something real about this - not just have strange dreams about that man. Thus, when Joaquin came home, she asked him if maybe they should invite Marcus and Elissa over for dinner some day soon.

"They've just moved to the neighborhood, after all", she said.

"That'd be cool", Joaquin agreed, then made the call. They decided to have dinner the next day.

It was a nice event, with lots of laughter and fun. Marcus seemed like a changed man. Maybe that was what getting married to someone like Elissa did to you. Jade almost felt jealous.

lechien-pt3-15.png.19485c063421d096e273d8ee8ab09e8c.png

After dinner, Joaquin and Elissa ended up speaking about Joaquin's entertainment career.

"I could get you in touch with some of my people", Elissa said. "I know they've had trouble finding a good music producer for a movie they're making..."

lechien-pt3-16.png.49e99959bd98d969b0e7f6f8dfb57eb7.png

While they talked, Jade brought Marcus with her upstairs.

lechien-pt3-17.png.0c3de9571a7fa91157191af950aaf979.png

"How have you been, Jade?" he asked, smiling at her.

"I've missed you", she admitted. His smile grew and he stepped closer.

"Really?"

"Yes. I've missed you - and I thought I hated you but I... I think..."

He closed the distance between them with a kiss, and Jade felt like she was melting. This. This was the sort of kiss she wanted. The sort of man she wanted.

lechien-pt3-18.png.2515ec7e26fc1a822266a4da955ab053.png

They both got quickly got undressed and Marcus spun her around towards the window, then pushed inside of her. One fast thrust. She moaned and arched her back with pleasure.

"Yes", she whimpered. "Oh, yes, this... so good!"

He pulled out, then thrust back in. Harder. Faster.

"Missed this?" he growled against her throat. She nodded.

"Yes. Please. More."

lechien-pt3-19.png.9b6328bee1c70047085a17d7fbf8d8e6.png

Suddenly, he pulled out of her, spun her away from the window and threw her onto the bed. Before she could really catch her breath, he pushed her legs up and then pressed himself into her again, keeping the same pace as before. Jade sobbed. How could she ever have thought that Marcus was a bad guy when he made her feel like this?

"Marcus", she cried as she came, clamping down hard around him, pulling him through his own climax. He spilled his seed deep inside of her, but she did not care. If she became pregnant again, she would be overjoyed, because it would be his child. Marcus' child. And anything that came from him was worthy of her love. Just like him.

"I love you", she whispered as he leant down to kiss her. "I love you."

She felt him smile, but she did not know the real reason why. Or that the smile was that of a triumphant alien who was hatching a devious plan.

"I love you too, Jade Rosa", he said against her lips, while she slowly felt herself drift off to sleep.

lechien-pt3-21.png.8d2d00347e719e61d22e7af30ba4f660.png

To be continued...

The Villareal Household

Jacques was not happy when he found out Luna had run away. That ungrateful child, he thought. I shall teach her where she is meant to be.

He exited her empty bedroom and called together his closest colleagues - the ones right under his command.

villareal-pt5-1.png.716709690f37c01a1d486c179992a817.png

He gathered the men in the kitchen. Bradley Whitlock, his closest confidant. Ryan McCabe. Samuel Corley. And Riccarde Abbelli.

"Gentlemen", Jacques said, "we have a mission. The Villareal line must survive - at all costs."

"What's your plan, boss?" Ryan asked.

"First, we need to collect the children recently born of my seed", Jacques replied. Across the table, Bradley nodded.

"The Landgraab's recently had a son."

"Mine", Jacques said. "Then there are a pair of twin boys in the house across the island."

villareal-pt5-2.png.3f1c98b1e2e5a577f74acdf76bc49163.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

"We'll collect them", Bradley said and rose. "They shall be here tomorrow morning."

"Abbelli, Corley, I have other missions for you", Jacques said before they all could leave. "Abbelli, I need you to take the woman in the house across the island to San Myshuno. Give her a new name, a new life, with you as her husband."

"Consider it done", Riccarde agreed.

"And Corley", Jacques said, turning towards the other man, "I need you to take care of my daughter."

villareal-pt5-3.png.2cd8c79600ebb0eae6900df4234aa259.png

Elsewhere in the house, Hugo and his friend Marcel were discussing what to do after graduation. Or, rather, finalizing their dreams of owning the best restaurant in the world.

"It'll be awesome!" Hugo exclaims. "I'm sure father can lend us some money to start it up."

villareal-pt5-4.png.cfc7df220b03304949a94dfcb395671e.png

And upstairs, Katrina was preparing the kids for bed. Both Emilia and Isabel were growing up to beautiful little girls. Soon they would be old enough to go to school - and Katrina was sure that once Jacques saw how bright they were, how high their grades would be, he would be proud of them and not care that they were girls.

villareal-pt5-5.png.a615c7450d5a86b87bbb8b4cd305c0e6.png

Once the girls were in bed, Katrina headed off to her own bedroom and prepared for Jacques to come see her. He always came by at a specific time nowadays, so she was surprised to find he was late. Well, he was meeting some people downstairs...

villareal-pt5-6.png.047e3112a5c4da99330d84390c845a6d.png

As time ticked by, Katrina grew tired - and Jacques did not show up. Eventually, she allowed herself to breathe a sigh of relief at the fact that he was not coming. She crawled down beneath the covers, happy that she finally had an evening away from that man.

villareal-pt5-7.png.036bae574d8c7bd1cab41787ebd3c39e.png

Later that night, Jacques walked into his two daughters' bedroom. He made sure that they were asleep, then pulled out his phone.

"Gentlemen", he said, "it is time."

villareal-pt5-8.png.d93073d204047c8dc8a1cacfa919ea97.png

----

The Caliente Household

Across the island, a man was standing in the house that Dina Caliente had now lived in for quite some time. Riccarde Abbelli.

"Understood", he said, replying to Jacques Villareal on the phone. He waved a pair of disguised men in through the doors and gave them the pair of twin babies that had been in the house. Once they had left, Riccarde headed into the house's one bedroom.

abbelli-pt1-1.png.04f4df6fbc8b6f655c3f30b22282a875.png

In the bedroom he found Dina Caliente, ready to be fucked. She looked a bit surprised to see him instead of Jacques, but did nothing to stop him as he begun to undress.

"We're going to have some fun, my dear", he said. Dina's lips widened in a smile.

"Okay."

"You see", Riccarde continued and grabbed his own cock, lazily starting to jack off, "Jacques has decided to give you to me. As a gift."

"A gift?" Dina asked, eyes going to his cock. "Am... am I a good gift."

abbelli-pt1-2.png.307fb86b85e86c45940005b0d534eb83.png

"Let me show you", Riccarde said and leaned forward, sinking into her velvety heat. Dina threw her head back with a gasp.

"How do you feel, darling?" Riccarde asked.

"I... feel good. It is good."

"Good. Then let us consumate this union fully."

He set up a fast pace, making Dina gasp and moan with every thrust. Riccarde grinned. He could get used to this.

abbelli-pt1-3.png.3d1341c32fb29ecbea50cac853e57568.png

Once they both finished, he ordered Dina to clean up and get dressed. She looked bewildered.

"Are we going somewhere?"

"We are moving", Riccarde replied. "You are going to live with me, as my wife. I will also give you a new name. Is there one you would like me to call you?"

"I... sometimes, Master Jacques told me to wear a black wig and called me Ebony."

"Then we shall rename you as Ebony. Ebony Abbelli. My wife."

abbelli-pt1-4.png.95090a75882b2498eec607f55bc1f97c.png

----

The Landgraab Household (Oasis Springs)

The next morning, Krystal and Orlando were finishing up their homeworks in the Landgraab mansion, just before school.

landgraab-pt4-1.png.e877be3d74c19aa20e429ee4073b807e.png

And while they headed there, little wildchild Moses was sent to daycare.

landgraab-pt4-2.png.997d13e9803c0e056d899b6183bd1860.png

Once the older children had left, Gina took some time to feed and cuddle her new baby, whom she called Daniel. As he had been born about nine months into the new year, she guessed she had become pregnant with him around the time of her and Geoffrey's wedding. Which made him all the more special.

landgraab-pt4-3.png.e1eae4455e891c3ae75669423a265d14.png

With these happy thoughts in mind, she headed out for a morning jog.

landgraab-pt4-4.png.d35603d8dfdcb92e7c721a125447d076.png

However, back at the house, a disguised man had broken into the baby's bedroom. He picked up the little boy, then exited the house the same way he had come.

landgraab-pt4-5.png.ab81df9179a9b8425e4272378b2ed16c.png

When Gina came home, she was shocked to find the crib empty.

"Daniel?" she cried, trying to find the baby elsewhere in the house. "Daniel? Daniel, where are you?"

landgraab-pt4-6.png.3056a9eea6b0a32206e4b5efd0f4e091.png

Outside, but out of sight from where Gina could see him, the man had delivered the baby to another man, who had driven off with it. The man pulled out a phone and dialled the first number listed.

"It is done", he said in a deep voice.
"Good", Jacques Villareal replied. "Now, we just have to wait for Corley to complete his part of the deal, and this will all be fixed."

landgraab-pt4-8.png.84cc445f2ef4f1a2f6f55bdf573a4936.png

To be continued...

The Bjergsen Household

The renovations were finally done and the Bjergsens were able to move in - and now Bjorn and Clara were able to live in seprate halves of the house.

bjergsen-pt4-1.png.2ce2c23daf7030555085d8249b57c08e.png

On one side lived Bjorn and Luna, along with their little son Dante. Finally, Bjorn and Luna were able to make love in a house without any regards to someone walking in on them.

bjergsen-pt4-2.png.c51dcd0516a2105f7586516c641b591e.png

On the other side lived Clara, her lover Cole, her toddler son Joel - and there was also a bedroom for Elsa to live in, although she also had a place on Bjorn's side of the house.

bjergsen-pt4-3.png.967b3f9106566a17db023489466cf131.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Luna had decided to try and get Elsa to be more outgoing. The girl seemed a bit reluctant to head out and enjoy life on the town, but Luna was sure she could find something that the younger girl enjoyed doing out of the house.

bjergsen-pt4-4.png.76e7993a70acefaad744548d8ae0d92e.png

Back home, Luna and Bjorn decided to christen the dinner table...

bjergsen-pt4-6.png.8c169fb7a02450a818fca022bb52c197.png

...while, on the other side of the house, Clara and Cole did the same to a work-out machine.

Truly, it was a wonder why Elsa did not want to leave the house with this sort of public sex happening in both halves. Or maybe that was why she preferred to sit and read in her room all day...

bjergsen-pt4-7.png.52071b2801149e106231fbb277fbdf42.png

After school the next day, Luna received a phone call from an unknown number. A man spoke on the other end.

"Is this Luna Villareal?" he asked, sounding a bit out of breath.

"Yes, who's this?"

"I'm Samuel. Listen, I have some stuff to tell you about your father... and your late mother."

Luna froze. Her mother had died mysteriously just after she had started school and Jacques had never told her how it had happened. Did this man know?

"Can you meet me at the Ruins?" Samuel asked. "I'll let you know everything there."

bjergsen-pt4-9.png.491b26025ec2a6346e2419783e220509.png

As Bjorn was still at work, Luna headed to the Ruins alone. A man introducing himself as Samuel Corley greeted her at the entrance, then ushered her inside.

"We can't be overheard", he urged.

bjergsen-pt4-10.png.f6f6e801d52922510ddf0d39c41f1caf.png

Luna quickly did as he said and walked further into the Ruins.

"Here", Samuel said behind her. Luna was about to turn around and face him when something stung her neck. Her vision swam and she crumpled to the floor, unconscious.

bjergsen-pt4-11.png.e0652894b49cf084f08c30de3f9c668f.png

Back at the house, Clara and Cole were out in the backyard, enjoying some early evening drinks.

bjergsen-pt4-13.png.da3c3138dfd09ba411b0f9d335e4d71c.png

By the time Bjorn arrived home after work, those drinks had caused a session of outdoor sex. Bjorn hurried inside, wanting to see Luna instead of that rutting.

bjergsen-pt4-14.png.e03f33aa913e9a32c7208b0bdb296d7e.png

As he ascended the stairs, he was surprised to see the baby room's door closed. It was never closed. He headed inside and, to his surprise, saw that the crib was empty.

bjergsen-pt4-15.png.0899938306be0d9997209501cd24a920.png

"Luna?" he called. "Luna?"
No answer. He headed into his own bedroom first and found it empty, then into the room that Luna used from time to time but was more meant to be Elsa's room. Empty as well.

Where were they? What had happened?

bjergsen-pt4-16.png.8549bc920bec8b11ce780886606c65c6.png

----

The Corley Household

Later that night, at an old house in the northern parts of Windenburg, a visitor dressed in fine clothes arrived.

corley-pt1-1.png.110653e05ebfb7d9b2e02621b430e8d6.png

Hat casting his face in shadows, it was hard to identify who hw was as he headed around the house and to the second building on the lot. Next to it was a hidden set of stairs, which the man quickly walked down.

corley-pt1-2.png.a0caceba9fe22d2d8ef3c62423fc26db.png

Downstairs was a church isle - or something very much like it - and the man sat down on one of the benches. The man was none other than Jacques Villareal. He was greeted by the house's owner, Samuel Corley.

"I see you have a taste for theatre, Corley", Jacques said with a hint of a grin. "Let us get this over with. It is time my daughter learn her place."

corley-pt1-3.png.6ec7f33bf4466bde243b24346b404a43.png

Samuel turned towards the wedding arch. A young woman dressed in white lay beneath it, barely conscious, eyes blinking lazily. If you took a good look at her, you could see that she was clearly drugged with something. Samuel walked up to her and stood next to her prone body, then recited vows as if it was a real wedding ceremony.

corley-pt1-4.png.09e070a6ccfbfb95c7fb2d94136fb710.png

At the end of the ceremony, Samuel picked up the woman and kissed her fully on the lips. Whatever drug she had consumed made her respond. In the benches, Jacques leaned back with a pleased smile. Samuel had already signed the papers needed for this marriage to be legal - and Luna's signature could easily be forged. By tomorrow morning, they would be known as husband and wife - and there was no way Luna would be able to afford the lawyer needed for a divorce.

"Well done, Corley", he said and rose. "I'll leave you to your wedding night."

corley-pt1-6.png.0e972edec1cdb6ec5870d68770f35565.png

Samuel carried Luna into a bedroom next to the fake church and undressed her, then himself. He then let himself have his way with her - multiple times. Her drugged body responded. It was a good thing Jacques had decided to perfect the drug he had once used on Gina Landgraab; now it lasted longer and made things a lot easier for Samuel.

"Welcome to your new life, Mrs Corley", he said as he finally decided to get some sleep, pulling Luna to him so that his limp cock was pressed against her ass even then. "We're going to live happily ever after."

corley-pt1-7.png.bc15cbf4cc887a0af945af9560bcd5f9.png

To be continued...

On 10/31/2018 at 1:51 PM, beautyxxdark said:

More episodes will be posted tomorrow! I'm off on an overnight trip with my sister :) Thank you all so much for your lovely comments and support!

Also, quick question; I was thinking of getting the Vampires DLC (now that it's on sale), but I'm worried about ruining a few things around the neighborhood. Should I get it and - in that case - any tips for how to make things remain normal for most families? :)

I would getting Vampires it's a good pack. And it wouldn't ruining things in the nearborhood. If don't interact with vampires they will mostly leave you alone. They won't turn anyone unless you befriend them (mostly the vatore twins) but they will ask you beforehand if you want your sims getting turned. The only thing is that maybe will break sometimes in Sim houses at night and drink from your sims (will neighter kill them or turn them). But it's easys for that not gonna happen just lock the doors and they won't come in.  Or someone is awake at night. 

But there's the other side and vampires  having awrsome abilitys. Like getting sims to find them attractive alluring face, wiping out sims memories, let sims doing stuff like cleaning. 

The Newcrest Mental Hospital

At the Newcrest Mental Hospital, Connor, Josie and Lauryn were discussing their newest case - a man diagnosed with severe amnesia. As he could not even remember his own name, he had been nicknamed John Doe by the staff.

"I'll go see how he's doing today", Lauryn said. "He hasn't been out of his apartment much, so maybe I should show him around?"

"Good idea", Josie said. "I'll meet you two in the common room later."

asylum-pt1-1.png.28c98b6f041534ca62c20e0640f9fedc.png

Lauryn headed off to see John Doe in his apartment. He was seated at his computer, playing games as he usually did.

"How are you doing today?" Lauryn asked.

"Alright", John Doe replied. "You've all been very kind to me."

"Of course", Lauryn said with a smile. "Actually, I thought I could show you around a bit today. Let you know what there is to do here besides sitting in here."

"Oh. Alright."

asylum-pt1-2.png.2280939336b606d5330c18382cd72d3e.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Lauryn began the tour by showing John Doe the layout with the apartments.

"Over there you have the staff apartment. The one who stays overnight uses it, so there's always one of us around to help you, should you need assistance."

They then headed over to the common area and kitchen. Josie greeted them by the television set.

"This is where you can interact both with the staff and other patients", Josie explained.

"I haven't seen any other patient yet", John Doe remarked.

"You're our only one right now", Lauryn replied with a smile. "But sometimes we'll have up to six patients here. We're a small mental hospital, but we do good work."

asylum-pt1-3.png.65884c9752e539c123fbbce1bc52b606.png

"Come", Josie said and rose, "let's show you your own private garden."

On top of every apartment building was a small garden for that patient to enjoy. There they could do simple gardening, meditate or just enjoy the sun.

"Wonderful, isn't it?" Josie said.

asylum-pt1-4.png.f594a148ec4888bbb41ada5588693a1a.png

At that point, a switch seemed to be flipped in John Doe. His expression grew tense, wild even, and he stalked toward the two women.

"I don't want calm", he growled.

"Easy, easy..." Josie tried.

asylum-pt1-5.png.9665ad3e6c4bcba5da296fd847e6e7c5.png

The next moment, John Doe knocked her unconscious.

asylum-pt1-6.png.451317b21f9286f896153f89e1291d2b.png

Lauryn moved to run, to get help, but before she could John Doe knocked her out as well. His chest heaved as he looked at the two unconscious women.

"Mine", he growled, before ripping Lauryn's clothes to shreds. "Mine!"

asylum-pt1-8.png.db7a0e63738b9efa3ba89fe201ae9e69.png

He inserted himself into Lauryn's mouth, forcing his cock down her throat, all the while chanting that same word.

"Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine."

asylum-pt1-9.png.0ee788aa6c13ae23f1a6c13def3ad30c.png

Then he pulled out, moved the woman's body so that she rested on her stomach instead and slid into her again. He growled with satisfaction.

"Yes. Yes, mine. All mine. Just mine."

asylum-pt1-10.png.961c81eebc2b70148d243fd0e717669b.png

As Lauryn groggily started to come to, he moved her again and held her in place as he thrust in and out of her mouth. He spilled deep down her throat, then slumped to the floor, exhausted. By the time Lauryn and Josie were awake and aware again, he was out cold.

"Oh my god", Lauryn whispered, wanting to throw up as she tasted the salty semen in her mouth. "Oh my god."

"I'll call security", Josie said. "We'll move him downstairs. I'll ask Connor what he thinks we should do, but I don't think he should be allowed outside without supervision. Male supervision, if this is how he reacts to women."

asylum-pt1-11.png.ec847db75467514c69a285cefa6792f0.png

While Lauryn took some time to herself to clean up, Josie handled the rest. A quick inspection made her think the man had not raped her - not this time. Maybe he would have had he been stronger, more energetic.

"I agree with you", Connor said as she asked him what they should do next. "John Doe should not be allowed outside without supervision. But I can't always be here, and we can't afford to have security around at all times with just one patient on the grounds."

"Shit", Josie said. "What should we tell Lauryn?"

"Ask her what she wants to do", Connor said. "I'll happily switch shifts with her if that makes her feel better."

asylum-pt1-12.png.414eb69e93cbe9ff5422ba333ac591ae.png

Lauryn was meant to take the night shift that evening, staying over at the hospital. Josie met her in the kitchen to ask her what she wanted to do.

"As long as I'm not alone when dinner's served, I'll be fine", the younger girl promised. "He'll be locked in, won't he?"

"Yes. He will."

asylum-pt1-14.png.74410e16dd7aaa002a1c8e4bc7d3dd9f.png

In his apartment, John Doe had woken up, not quite sure how he had gotten down from the garden roof. Or why he had felt so tired. Or why the apartment door was locked. But he decided to spend some time watching TV. The news were on, talking about an event hosted by Elissa Darling and Marcus Flex. John Doe frowned. That Marcus Flex guy looked incredibly familiar.

asylum-pt1-15.png.bb80b83e411800dae3233986f934aa29.png

When Lauryn came by to give him dinner - with Josie and Connor waiting just outside - he turned to her in amazement.

"I'm Marcus Flex", John Doe said. Lauryn's eyebrows shot up.

"You are?" she asked.

"Yes. I'm Marcus Flex. That guy on the TV, he's a clone. I was captured by this alien and she cloned me. Oh, and I was pregnant."

"Oh. That's... interesting."

asylum-pt1-16.png.9fb2d072b5816be83090bb0da62c3391.png

While John Doe started eating his dinner, Lauryn hurried back outside. She told Josie and Connor what John Doe had just told her - and they all agreed it sounded pretty mad.

"I think it's not just amnesia he's suffering from", Josie said with a shake of her head. "You sure you want to stay tonight, Lauryn?"

"I'll be fine", Lauryn replied.

asylum-pt1-17.png.712a40fdc58ad98d3eb3c51c62a5c2d0.png

Later that night, however, John Doe walked out through the backdoor of his apartment. None of the nurses had noticed that the lock of this door was broken. The man sniffed the air and licked his lips, like a hungry beast.

"Mine", he hissed out, then stalked around the building.

asylum-pt1-18.png.ee9da635060d8caf158921d83c34f67f.png

He set off towards the apartment occupied by the staff present at night, chanting that same word over and over again.

"Mine. Mine. Mine."

asylum-pt1-19.png.c2c5edfeac1c09a9e813e10211a7ef16.png

The door to the staff department was unlocked and he slipped inside, finding Lauryn on the bed. Once again, he licked his lips, then looked around the apartment. He soon found the box of syringes filled with sedatives that all nurses stocked up on. He took one of them and pressed the contents of the syringe into Lauryn's neck. She sighed in her sleep, but otherwise did not react.

Then, while the drug took effect, John Doe removed his pants.

asylum-pt1-20.png.2096a4a7747b4a32785eef1d29f3e366.png

He easily slid into Lauryn, groaning slightly at the feeling of being enveloped by her heat. Unlike on the roof, he decided to take his time. She would not wake up any time soon, after all.

"Mine", he said into her skin as he lazily thrust in and out. "All mine. Just mine. My girl. Mine."

asylum-pt1-21.png.a795409a17ccec24571c7a7f73b5f01c.png

He had his way with her more times that night, before stumbling back to his own apartment and falling asleep there. That was where Josie found him in the morning. Strange man to sleep naked on top of his sheets, she thought, then headed over to check on Lauryn. The younger woman was just getting dressed.

"Nothing happened tonight", she said.

"Yeah, John Doe's still asleep", Josie said. "Hopefully this is a workable solution."

asylum-pt1-22.png.a129caf6ac4c112ea447556edd3bd315.png

When John Doe woke up, he had breakfast - delivered to his room - and a quick shower. He then looked around for something to do. He was still certain he was Marcus Flex - the real Marcus Flex - but he looked nothing like it right now.

When Connor arrived to check on him, John Doe asked for some work-out equipment.

"Alright", Connor said. "Just don't strain yourself too much."

asylum-pt1-23.png.9bdd74125a980e2c65acdc8506af6e5a.png

A treadmill was delivered to John Doe's rooms that same afternoon and he immediately got started. He had to prove to everyone that he was Marcus Flex - and getting back to the way he had once looked was a good way to do it.

I'll show them, he thought. I am Marcus Flex.

asylum-pt1-24.png.a131731c9b49144f273c098ffb890b73.png

To be continued...

The Lothario Household

Thalia was slowly growing on the twins - or, rather, on Orlando. He liked her calm and logical nature and saw her more and more as a mother. However, Thalia sometimes tried to push him to do more as well, which was not as fun. Like joining the scouts. Orlando was terrified of going to that first scout meeting tomorrow.

"It will be fine", Thalia promised. "Just be yourself."

lothario-pt3-1.png.c5839ed6e784a0a8de60f62f7d1e76c2.png

Kyra, however, did not like Thalia as much. She thought Thalia was too bossy. Thus she tried to do things that did not require Thalia's company, like doing art or climbing the monkey bars or swim. Her part of the bedroom was always full of new drawings and crafts, while Orlando's looked positively bare. Even when Kyra offered to make him a drawing, he refused. Stubborn brother.

lothario-pt3-2.png.4769ee32042efddae110b76a49b00e31.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

At dinner that night, Don and Thalia had an important announcement.

"We're moving to Del Sol Valley!" Don said.

"What?" Kyra gasped. "Really?"

"Yes", Thalia said with a smile. "We've been offered to take the lead on the party's political campaign there. It will be a while yet before we move, but we will."

"The wedding comes first", Don agreed. Orlando poked at his food.

"But... I don't know anyone in Del Sol Valley", he said.

"We'll see the movie stars!" Kyra shouted, running around the table. "I'll be a movie star!"

She then went on to mimic the sounds of a lightsabre battle.

lothario-pt3-3.png.acdd95b61dfef31d82a1f7980ff4ca54.png

"You think they took the news okay?" Thalia asked as they went to bed that night. Don chuckled.

"Kyra wanted us to move tomorrow. I'm worried about Orlando, though. He's such a shy guy."

"He'll be fine", Thalia replied, then crawled on top of Don to kiss him. "He's stronger than you think."

Don pushed up against her, then rolled them both over to continue their love making session.

lothario-pt3-4.png.464a1e0c6e3a1e87967b4d0226b31443.png

The next morning, Don received another call from the mysterious Ebony. He had ignored those calls ever since the first one arrived, but whoever the woman was she was persistent.
"Look", Don said, "I'm getting married tomorrow night and I'm not going to let some ghostly woman threaten my family. Deal?"
"Oh, I wasn't", Ebony replied, "but I think they would be very unhappy to find out about your past. That boy, Titus Goth... he looks very much like you. Cassandra would not remember who his father was would she?"

Don inhaled sharply.

"Let me put it this way", Ebony said. "You will meet with me tonight, or the pictures I hold in my hand comparing your childhood face to Titus' will be out in the pictures tomorrow. You know the adress."

Then she hung up.

lothario-pt3-5.png.8973751540996aeea8b16a7e1c26c5e0.png

Don saw no way out of it. He could handle people saying he had played around with them before and shrug it off as rumours, but Titus Goth shared too many of his facial features. He would have a far more difficult time talking his way out of that.

So he decided to go. Thalia was worried about him going to see the woman who had pestered him for so long, but he assured her it was fine.

"I'll be back home tomorrow morning", he promised with a kiss on her hand, "and tomorrow night, we'll be husband and wife."
"And don't you forget it", Thalia said, then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

lothario-pt3-8.png.9a69466dd5d87f3690c994292583797d.png

The adress Ebony had given him led him to a luxurious penthouse apartment. The door opened soon after he had rung the bell and, at first, he thought the place was empty. Maybe he was being scammed, after all.

lothario-pt3-10.png.79cdca35b74a82c828472aca2d8cb74b.png

Then a thin, dark-haired woman walked down the stairs. She wore a dress that hardly managed to keep her nipples covered and a slit that was just a bit too wide, revealing a pair of lace panties beneath it.

"Don Lothario", she said, "I'm so glad you could make it."

Don stared at her. It was one thing hearing her voice on the phone, but seeing this woman in person... he was certain he had seen her before. The woman giggled.

"Oh, Don", she said, "are you surprised to see me? Or perhaps you forgot about me the moment I went missing?"

"Dina?" he gasped. The woman giggled again.

"Oh, honey, it's Ebony now."

lothario-pt3-11.png.5413e67a4d2cda31944aa07571dbefff.png

"Come", she said, waving at him to follow her up the stairs, "there are things we must discuss."

He followed, still shocked to see Dina here - and dressed like she was. Nothing about this made any sense any more.

She led him into a bedroom, where she slowly started to remove her dress.

"No", he protested. "No, I'm not that guy any more."

"Aren't you?" Dina - Ebony - asked, then took hold of his shirt and pushed him down onto a chair.

lothario-pt3-12.png.5143dd7540ee7a9488d0a1fab6ef74da.png

Her dress fell to the floor, revealing a black corset and matching lace panties. As she sat down onto his lap, her bare breasts were in full view in front of him. Slowly she started to grind against him. Don felt, more than heard, the groan that rose from his chest, up his throat, out through his mouth. Fuck, this felt good.

"Oh, yes", Dina said. "Remember how much fun we used to have, darling? Well, I've learned a few new tricks since then."

lothario-pt3-13.png.121a04482ec48ce47e655d829e47a91e.png

She climbed off of him and unbuttoned his pants, somehow managing to pull them down long enough to free his cock even while he was still seated. She ran a finger up his shaft and he threw his head back with a barely audible curse.

"Remember how good this was, darling", she said, her breath ghosting over the sensitive skin. "How good it was to have some variety."

Then she sank her lips down over him and sucked him hard.

lothario-pt3-14.png.dace41a31c180b95a74466d9fad5e9c2.png

It was not long before he had to take hold of her, had to grasp those black strands of hair and guide her head up and down. She hummed around his member, pleased with this reaction.

Before he could come into her mouth, however, she pulled back and rose.

"Come", she commanded, then walked over to the bed. High on desire, he stumbled after her, shedding his pants completely in the process.

lothario-pt3-15.png.5bb8691e7d9fd3bc53d847022158a3f2.png

She pushed him back onto the bed and climbed onto him, moving her lace panties aside in order to sink herself down onto him.

"Fuck", he groaned. This was so different from Thalia. Dina - no, Ebony. No, Dina. He was not sure what he should call her. Whoever she now was, she was like having a different flavour of ice cream after sticking to one and the same for so long. And he felt himself beginning to crave that difference, that newness.

"Oh, you feel so good, darling", the woman sighed as she rode him. "This is good, isn't it?"

lothario-pt3-16.png.9255c40b3db6f1520b634403cccfc502.png

She held herself down as he climaxed, collecting every bit of his seed inside of her. Then, with a satisfied sigh, she climbed off of him and redressed. Don frowned at her, then followed, pulling on his pants.

"So, what was this, really?" he asked as his mind caught up with his hormones.

"Oh, haven't you figured that out yet, darling?" the woman asked with a sultry smile. "It was my way of showing you the real you."

She adjusted her dress once more.

"No need to make this a thing again", she continued, "but ask yourself this; after remembering how it felt to be with more than one, can you really stick to one for the rest of your life?"

lothario-pt3-17.png.408e3e0424df321903852f124c47afe1.png

Don stayed at the hotel he had previously booked that night, but barely got any sleep. He tossed and turned as he considered Ebony's words. He should call her that - she was not Dina any more. But was she right? Or was he just having cold feet about the wedding?

As he returned home, he found Kyra and Orlando out in the garden, finishing up a school project. He decided to join them. Right now he just could not face Thalia.

The kids were excited about the wedding that night - especially since it was not a normal wedding. As it was getting close to Halloween, Don and Thalia had decided to have a Halloween themed wedding.

"Thalia's going to help me put my make-up on later", Orlando said. "It's going to be so cool!"

It was the first time in a long while that the boy had seemed this excited about something.

lothario-pt3-18.png.1e8eba877cc108a4de7d0c8859129f29.png

The evening arrived in style - as did the guests and the family itself. Don went as a pirate, Thalia as a fairy, Kyra as a princess and Orlando as a skeleton.

lothario-pt3-19.png.df22bcbe4265f8c3de7ac15b5a50141e.png

lothario-pt3-20.png.37e80bdf16f3a11d78a69bd15f0d4f48.png

They had the actual Halloween party first - complete with pumpkin carving - before heading outside for the wedding. The man who proclaimed Don and Thalia as husband and wife was dressed as a space ranger. A big difference from Thalia's first wedding, which had been your typical white church event.

lothario-pt3-22.png.7b8ed498f1dcca278fc4a268e95db294.png

After the event was done, Don offered to stay behind and settle the payment while Thalia headed home to put the kids to bed. Don met up with the venue's owner, Roxanne, and discussed things with her. While doing that, he also threw in a few flirty comments. Just to see if he still had it in him to pick up women like he had before.

lothario-pt3-23.png.938d726407e5fe9ae3acfc67f2d90d19.png

Soon, Roxanne's dress was on the floor of her office, joined by Don's pants as she rode him on the chair. Don came with a shout and a grin. Fuck, he had missed being able to do this. The variety. The excitement of fucking someone new.

So he decided to give himself a challenge. In Del Sol Valley, he would once again be known as the Casanova he had once been - and he would set his sights on the biggest A-lister there was. Judith Ward.

lothario-pt3-24.png.057b5f89098b4f650317bf7a63f54b25.png

Hope you all had an awesome Halloween! ?

To be continued...

!Family Update!

A full list of characters in the current households :) Family photos can be found in the original post!

I am also currently working on a Wiki for this series - something that I do for a lot of stuff that I write, just to keep track of things. It'll take some time to get fully up and running - I'll let you guys know once that happens!

Spoiler

Abbelli Household

• Ebony Abbelli
  • Riccarde Abbelli

Asylum Household (Newcrest Mental Hospital Household)

• Nurse Josie Weston
  • Nurse Connor Waites
  • Nurse Lauryn Srivastava
  • John Doe

Bjergsen Household

• Bjorn Bjergsen
  • Clara Bjergsen
  • Cole Salzmann
  • Elsa Bjergsen
  • Joel Bjergsen (son of Clara Bjergsen & Marcus Flex)
  • Oscar Bjergsen (son of Clara Bjergsen & Cole Salzmann)

Cartwright Household

• Damien Cartwright

Casey Household

• Miriam Casey

Corley Household

• Luna Corley
  • Samuel Corley
  • Dante Corley (son of Luna Corley & Bjorn Bjergsen)

Darling Household

• Elissa Darling
  • Marcus Flex (alien clone)
  • Eva Le Chien

De Lancey Household

• Lady Moira de Lancey
  • Sir Patrick de Lancey
  • Jack de Lancey
  • Marley de Lancey
  • Atticus de Lancey
  • Lydia de Lancey

Feng Household

• Lilly Feng
  • Victor Feng
  • Malachi Feng

Goth Household (Willow Creek)

• Mortimer Goth
  • Salim Benali
  • Alexander Goth
  • Juliette Goth (daughter of Bella Goth & "random stranger")

Goth Household (not in any world)

• Bella Goth

Holiday Household

• Paolo Holiday
  • Summer Holiday
  • Cory Holiday
  • Scarlett Holiday (daughter of Summer Holiday & Wolfgang Munch)
  • Biscuit

Huntington Household

• J Huntington III
  • Kyra Padilla
  • Morgan Fyres
  • Siobhan Fyres
  • Wolfgang Munch
  • Juniper Fyres (daughter of Siobhan Fyres & J Huntington III)

Langraab Household (Oasis Springs)

• Geoffrey Landgraab
  • Gina Landgraab
  • Krystal Landgraab
  • Silas Landgraab
  • Moses Landgraab (son of Gina Landgraab & Marcus Flex)
  • Ginger
  • Nixon

Landgraab Household (Brindleton Bay)

• Nancy Landgraab
  • Jackson Landgraab
  • Malcolm Landgraab
  • Nataly Kenyon
  • Breanna Kenyon (daughter of Malcolm Landgraab & Nataly Kenyon)
  • Claire Kenyon (daughter of Malcolm Landgraab & Nataly Kenyon)
  • Nelson Landgraab (son of Nancy Landgraab & Geoffrey Landgraab)
  • Shawn Kenyon (son of Nataly Kenyon & Jackson Landgraab)

Le Chien Household

• Joaquin Le Chien
  • Jade Rosa
  • Clay Le Chien (son of Eva Le Chien & Marcus Flex)
  • Ellie Le Chien (daughter of Eva Le Chien & Marcus Flex)
  • Joseph Rosa (son of Jade Rosa & Marcus Flex)

Lobo Household

• Candy Lobo
  • Diego Lobo
  • Yuki Behr
  • Aubrey Lobo (daughter of Candy Lobo & "random stranger")
  • Ivy Lobo

Lothario Household

• Don Lothario
  • Thalia Lothario
  • Kyra Lothario (daughter of Dina Caliente & Mortimer Goth)
  • Orlando Lothario (son of Dina Caliente & Mortimer Goth)
  • Mika

McCabe Household

• Eliza McCabe
  • Ryan McCabe
  • Terry McCabe
  • Rachel McCabe

Pancakes Household

• Bob Pancakes
  • Clyde Pancakes (son of Eliza Pancakes & Drew Prius)
  • Madelynn Pancakes (daughter of Eliza Pancakes & Drew Prius)
  • Thomas Pancakes (son of Eliza Pancakes & Drew Prius)

Pizzazz Household

• Dominic Pizzazz
  • Penny Pizzazz
  • Zion Pizzazz
  • Rory Pizzazz (son of Penny Pizzazz & Marcus Flex)
  • Jessie Pizzazz (daughter of Penny Pizzazz & Samuel Corley)
  • Kailee Pizzazz (daughter of Penny Pizzazz & Samuel Corley)
  • Ella Pizzazz
  • Jace Pizzazz

Romeo Household

• Sergio Romeo
  • Sofia Bjergsen

Singer Household

• Izaiah Singer
  • Mariko Sasaki
  • Jazmine Sasaki (daughter of Mariko Sasaki & Victor Feng)

Thomson Household

• Jules Thomson
  • Cassandra Goth
  • Titus Goth

Villareal Household (San Myshuno)

• Declan Padilla
  • Hugo Villareal
  • Marcel Houlihan

Villareal Household (Windenburg)

• Jacques Villareal
  • Katrina Villareal
  • Max Villareal
  • Dimitri Villareal (son of Jacques Villareal & Gina Landgraab)
  • Nathanael Villareal (son of Jacques Villareal & Dina Caliente)
  • Ramon Villareal (son of Jacques Villareal & Dina Caliente)

• 2 months later...

Time for the next part of the story!

Sorry that it's taken me so long to post this. I've been working on it since posting the last round, but at the same time things also got worse at work. Long story short: a couple students caused a lot of trouble (skipped class, went shoplifting... these are 10 year old kids!) and the parents claimed it was all the school's fault, and with today's politics there's not much us teachers can do because if we don't make the parents happy we "lose a customer". Combine that with my grandfather's passing earlier in the autumn and you have someone who's slowly slipping into depression.

At the moment I'm actually on sick leave for a month, which I hope will bring attention to the fact that I cannot stretch myself thinner for these kids. During this month I plan to only do things that make me feel good and at ease - and playing Sims and creating these stories is definitely one of those things. So I might get another section of story out after this one as well :)

Also, before I start this section of the story, I've added Basemental Drugs to the game, as well as all the released expansion packs and game packs. And the wiki is coming along nicely - I will be linking it after posting this section of the story! :) 

The Villareal Household (Windenburg)

There were babies crying in the house. Not toddlers. What was going on?

villareal-pt6-1.png.3ccb9281f1f300f9ff6562b1884acbbf.png

Katrina rushed into the room where Emilia and Isabel used to live, finding it empty except for three screaming babies in their cots. All of them boys. For a while, all she could do was stare at the scene, before she numbly started taking care of the them.

villareal-pt6-2.png.105355e6bd6b760f195f9a2a5f03256c.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

When Jacques entered - after gthe babies had been calmed down - he was whistling. Whistling.

"What have you done?" Katrina asked.

"These are my sons, Katrina", he replied. "I have done nothing except what I had to."

"Where are the twins?"

"Alive. That's all you need to know."

"You're horrible."

Jacques narrowed his eyes at her, then walked closer.

"You failed in giving me sons yourself, Katrina", he said, his voice low. "I'm giving you another chance to raise my children. Be sure not to anger me."

Katrina met his gaze.

"You should do the same", she then said.

villareal-pt6-3.png.d7fe3fe3deb78bc16a70ea2079e32f3e.png

Katrina was surprised that Jacques did not punish her right then and there. Perhaps he was simply shocked that she had talked back to him. Either way, he left the house - and did not return for hours. After taking care of the babies, Katrina took some time to help Max. She was worried that Jacques' manipulations were getting to the teenager - and if Jacques was planning to do something about her "bad behaviour", she wanted to try and get Max out of his clutches before it happened.

After helping Max with his homework, Katrina could see that he was thinking about something.

"My mother", he eventually admitted. "Not... not you. She disappeared when I was little."

"That must have been rough for you", Katrina said.

"Yeah... thing is, I was at the back of the garden a few days ago. The gardener had cleared out some of the old bushes and... there was a gravestone..."

villareal-pt6-4.png.3325f4b6ef69ed36095bbffe31400b2b.png

Katrina's heart pounded. A gravestone in the garden?

"I don't know if it's mum's", Max admitted, "but... I sat there and talked, and I felt as if she was there, you know?"

Katrina nodded, while making a mental note to go and see the gravestone for herself. If she could figure out what happened to Seraphine Villareal - Jacques' first wife - then she might figure out how to keep the same thing from happening to her.

As the babies were waking up upstairs, she bade Max goodnight and left. Max headed into Hugo's old room - his room now - and sat down by the computer. There was a new message on the screen.

Hey, you there? Need to talk...

villareal-pt6-5.png.c8e2720af94a720b4cc03abee14abbfc.png

After the house had gone quiet, Katrina snuck out the back. Jacques still was not home, so this might be her only chance at inspecting the gravestone Max had discovered.

villareal-pt6-6.png.5ee433c8457821bc3ef854f22af1a034.png

The gravestone was simple. No name, only a simple Rest in peace engraving. But the air around it seemed strange. As if something unnatural was there, watching.

"Katrina....."

The leaves swirled next to the stone, stirring up dust that slowly, slowly shaped itself into a woman. The woman portrayed next to Jacques in the paintings in the house.

Seraphine Villareal.

villareal-pt6-7.png.afd31dff4ab729753b9fe70dd8cb763f.png

Katrina fought not to scream as the ghost turned in her direction. Seraphine had been young when she died - and she still looked absolutely stunning.

"He killed me", she said, her voice echoing, "and he'll do the same to you. He's already searching for your replacement."

"Can I stop him?" Katrina asked. Seraphine smiled.

"Together, we can."

villareal-pt6-8.png.89169f5e05dfcfb4c1128105de160171.png

It was early morning when Jacques returned to the house. He pulled Katrina from her bed and made her kneel in front of him, before forcing his cock between her lips. She did not protest. Perhaps him being away had made her realize who was in control.

villareal-pt6-9.png.87db9c7153afddaa62efc7ed4f7c8fe4.png

She swallowed his load when he came, then smiled up at him, looking very much like she wanted praise. Jacques chuckled and cupped her cheek.

"Good girl."

As Jacques turned around, Katrina's smile turned devious. Seraphine and her had a plan - and soon Jacques would find out just how powerful the two of them were together.

villareal-pt6-10.png.77c858acbf90709e1d49648eaa544dc9.png

Downstairs, Max was still at the computer. Chatting with his friend. Well, it was a bit more than a friend in his mind. This girl was amazing. Sure, he did not know her real name, or where she lived, but he was seriously developing a crush on her.

Should get some sleep before school, he wrote. A bait. Maybe she would reveal which school she was at - or ask him about it.

Yeah. I just... you make me want to skip school. I've never done that.

Max stared at the words. That was a clue, right? Whoever this was, she was a good student. With good grades.

Want to skip out together?

It took her a while to reply.

Not today. But someday we will, alright?

Max grinned.

Alright. Talk to you tonight?

Sure.

villareal-pt6-11.png.b756855661f262326b3f50eab3c26ce5.png

To be continued...