The Holiday Household

Never before has the small house in Windenburg felt this quiet. For a long time after Summer and baby Marius disappeared, Cory and Paolo hardly spoke to one another. Now, they are trying to find ways to move on.

holiday-pt7-1.png.7fd15a1183a0f9f87778330b870e5707.png

Paolo senses that there is more on Cory’s mind, though, but the teenager is reluctant to share. And Paolo is not sure how to make him open up.

holiday-pt7-2.png.aaadd45814b7ec277629ddf189ab4c44.png

As night falls, they spend time in their separate rooms twisting and turning until sleep claims them. But this night, a guest arrives.

holiday-pt7-3.png.70beb77d4d9a3f295b0b4c5518858bfd.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Valeska can smell the divine scent of a human’s blood upstairs. It pulled her all the way from the nearby coffee shop – and she simply must taste it.

holiday-pt7-4.png.8c268dd759307f5af46a90a951d57e87.png

To her surprise the human is awake when she enters the bedroom. His eyes widen in shock as he sees her.

“Summer, what…”

Her fangs sink into his neck and he groans, limply falling against her. She was right. His blood truly tastes divine.

holiday-pt7-5.png.5f74394f083c76f3a1f8909a9e23fa8e.png

The next day, Paolo takes Biscuit to the vet for a checkup. The dog is getting older and he worries what will happen to him and Cory when Biscuit disappears from their lives. The puppy was a big part of Cory’s childhood, after all, and now it is something that connects the two of them.

On the way home, an ad comes on the radio for pet adoptions. Paolo turns it up, quickly typing the number of the agency into his phone, and pressing Call.

holiday-pt7-6.png.5d73367edcb2fd7107b23070d2be81d2.png

As Paolo has practice with the football team in the afternoons, Cory is in charge of making sure that Biscuit gets a walk and food once he gets home from school.

“Who’s a good boy?” he asks as he greets the dog, who jumps up and licks him in the face. Cory straightens and reaches for the lead, but then the doorbell rings.

holiday-pt7-7.png.0e3c510592340df19ace69cf8d118c22.png

The man outside is unfamiliar – and brings several pet carriers. Cory frowns.

“Hello? Can I help you?”

“Ah, you must be Cory, right?” the man greets. “I am with the pet adoption agency. Your father suggested that you could be the perfect young man to take care of some of these.”

holiday-pt7-8.png.2e5b89d744091443f558f839940e9f92.png

He opens the carriers and three puppies jump out. Biscuit, having followed Cory downstairs, curiously sniffs them all, wagging his tail.

“I… this must be a mistake”, Cory says.

“No such thing”, the agent replies. “Go on, play with them for a bit. See if any catches your fancy.”

holiday-pt7-9.png.e68e7d1e7c2f5a5c2342195056e62834.png

Cory slowly gets down on the floor – and it does not take him long to start playing with the puppies. Smiling like he has not done in weeks. Months, even.

“Well?” the agent asks, also smiling. Cory looks around.

“Can I pick two?”

“Of course.”

holiday-pt7-10.png.32851d46ef93a55416f3fb0a24926af2.png

holiday-pt7-11.png.d5586cf82718abfbb9a2a451b0b7fcce.png

When Paolo gets home, he hears the familiar sound of multiple dogs barking and playing. Cory is smiling when he walks inside.

“Surprise?” Paolo says. Cory embraces him.

“Thanks, dad.”

“So, who did you pick?”

Before Cory can answer, Biscuit, followed by two puppies, run out from the kitchen. Paolo raises his eyebrows at his son.

“Two of them?”

“Yeah”, Cory says, looking slightly sheepish before picking up a fluffy, grey and white puppy. “This is Rocky. And the other one is Bandit.”

holiday-pt7-12.png.6e7970701ca335bc4f7409d543525b6f.png

To be continued...

• 2 years later...
On 9/8/2018 at 10:36 PM, beautyxxdark said:

The Fyres Household

Moira has not done so well since Dominic left her - and the news that he's now married to Penny (so soon after their divorce was finalized) is breaking her heart. He was the love of her life, the perfect father - and then he just left!

fyres-pt2-2.png.92bb7b04a43a4d23c8963491fa14108a.png

Other than going to work, Moira is spending her time in the greenhouse. She's taken to chatting with the scarecrow, whom she's named Patchy, and she's convinced he's able to respond. Not that anyone else would believe her, but she's certain she can sometimes hear a voice coming from within that pumpkin head of his...

fyres-pt2-3.png.2dcb06e2ff730696c1ffe2648573644e.png

Click the spoiler to continue!

Hide contents

Morgan is not taking her father remarrying well, either. She's been skipping school and spending more and more time with the Renegades, hanging out by the pool and pulling various pranks. She's grown especially close to Wolfgang Munch, although they do seem to argue about everything.

fyres-pt2-4.png.92d083a761e4b487bbbcf5d32bd38dce.png

Morgan does invite Wolfgang over for dinner, though, and the two keep it civilized at the table. Wolfgang even entertains the idea that Moira's scarecrow can talk.

After dinner, Siobhan takes a bit of time for herself in her room, pleasuring herself while thinking about Bjorn. It's been a while since she's seen him.

She's shocked when Wolfgang is suddenly standing in the room. She locked the door!

fyres-pt2-6.png.95eb0458e6b20fc976a8485c7823d86e.png

"What are you..." she starts, then finds her voice disappearing. Wolfgang's lips tug up in a smile.

"Hello, Siobhan."

His voice is different than it was at the dinner table. It's deeper, darker... more dangerous. And yet Siobhan finds herself frozen in place. Wolfgang walks around her as if inspecting her.

"You'll do", he declares, then snaps his fingers. Siobhan tries to scream when she suddenly finds herself floating up into the air, but no sound emerges from her throat. Wolfgang lazily spins her around, then brings her closer to him.

fyres-pt2-7.png.b9cf56baca83b8876e3d0768e64a32d8.png

"Now, now, Siobhan, there's no need to be frightened", he says, running a hand up her thigh. "I can promise that you will enjoy yourself. After all, I will."

Siobhan stares at him. She simply cannot look away. And his voice... she wants to hear it more. Wolfgang hums a strange tune as he puts her down on the ground again. She positions herself on her knees, legs spread. He kneels behind her, pulling her against him. When did he strip himself of his trousers? She forgets the question the moment he pushes into her, fucking her hard.

"Good girl", he murmurs in her ear. "Very good. Give me all you've got."

Siobhan climaxes with a cry that gets stuck in her throat, then collapses forward, asleep.

fyres-pt2-10.png.34404872d232b09e4e1e9c7b3628d5ea.png

In the morning, Siobhan's forgotten all about the encounter - but Moira's worried about her looking pale.

"Are you sure you're feeling alright, Siobhan?" she asks. "You're not getting sick, are you?"

"I just slept badly", Siobhan replies. "I'll get some coffee before school and I'll be just fine."

Moira is still doubting this explanation when the girls leave, but she decides not to stop them. She decides to do some cleaning before heading out into the greenhouse, starting with her own bedroom.

"Moira..."

She screams when she sees Patchy standing in the middle of the bedroom. How did he get here?

"Moira", Patchy repeats. "I love you."

Moira decides that she must be going insane - but she also cannot help wondering if she should not take advantage of this. She's not had this sort of fun in quite some time.

"The wardrobe. Now."

A/N: Regular WW-animations did not work with Patchy when I shot this, sadly, so I had to go with the standard WooHoo. Not sure if it's been fixed since then!

fyres-pt2-12.png.24cda6a811ad7da1170829027f82f0ec.png

Moira's just finished dinner when the girls get home, still not completely sure if the encounter with Patchy was real or imaginary. She feels a bit sore, sure, but that could be from something else as well.

After dinner, Moira decides to help Morgan with her homework. She needs to get her grades up. Siobhan finishes her homework on her own and heads towards the stairs.

"Siobhan..."

She freezes with her hand on the railing, her mind going blank, not able to register anything but that voice coming from her room upstairs. Wolfgang. She needs to go to him.

"Coming", she mumbles and ascends the stairs.

fyres-pt2-14.png.ea2756f77c6191c57aa7674d43f22ba2.png

Once in her room, she locks the door and turns towards the other teenager.

"Hello, Siobhan", he says. "I need a bit more from you tonight."

Siobhan nods, then removes her clothes. Wolfgang's pants disappear - she does not know or care where they went, only that he pulls her close and pushes into her. Once again he fucks her roughly, making her scream inaudible screams as she reaches her climax - not just once, but three times.

fyres-pt2-16-2.png.0ea34cd5fc016cc1d19689d63195a4a4.png

Wolfgang chuckles as he lowers Siobhan to the floor. The girl is staring up at him with nearly white eyes - his mark. Her skin's turned pale with exhaustion, while he feels far more energetic than he has in a long time.

"Good girl", he says, still hovering over her. "I'll come back when I need you again. Until then, you will not sleep with any other man or woman. I need you to stay mine."

Siobhan nods. Wolfgang then snaps her fingers and allows her to fall asleep.

fyres-pt2-17.png.a1a3012ec450e2ffb3d4a8533254fc57.png

After bringing Siobhan to bed, Wolfgang heads out of the girl's bedroom and across the corridor, to Morgan. Unlike Siobhan, he's been unable to enter her mind and claim her. A rare thing. Which makes her all the more alluring.

fyres-pt2-18.png.90a528de0f993a14b195b10018ac6b4f.png

"You and I could have a lot of fun", he says, using his powers to lift the girl up into the air and divest her of her clothes. She's got a tomboy's build, which usually does not attract him.

"It'd be insane to call you my mate", he says as he spins her around, inspecting her, "but maybe you are. We shall see in a few years."

fyres-pt2-19.png.8cc9d3da38dd684fdc2aaa78added9fa.png

He brings Morgan back into bed before teleporting out of the house. He'll return eventually, to claim the last bits of Siobhan's energy and mind, and to see if Morgan is worthy of being his mate, but until then he has other things to do.

And being an immortal incubus, waiting a few years is like the blink of an eye for him.

fyres-pt2-22.png.769c390aa9b29d7348710e12fe7fcab9.png

A/N: I hope you're all fine with me going a bit supernatural - I love everything fantasy/sci-fi so I always find it hard to stay away from such themes.

Look @quicky - I @joaquino

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...