The Lothario Household

With Dina missing, Don was unable to keep the house in Oasis Springs. He's therefore moved himself and the twins to a much smaller house in Brindleton Bay. He's intent on the twins growing up without any bad memories of this, however, and the first step is to celebrate the perfect Winterfest. Don has probably never spent this much money on presents, but it's worth it, considering the big smiles on Kyra and Orlando's faces.

lothario-pt1-1.png.06c984451e3d4ce9b686db8220795108.png

The next step is, of course, to cook dinner. Turkey, Don has decided. It shouldn't be too hard, should it?

lothario-pt1-2.png.9691254564df1e61b3f444ede996ca22.png

Click the spoiler to continue!

Spoiler

Meanwhile, the twins are upstairs. Orlando's playing on the iPad, while Kyra's decided that the brown wooden floor is a bit boring. Her energy knows no bounds.

lothario-pt1-3.png.0f346f846d7a8df0068056e80657d7b1.png

Right when the turkey's done (not looking quite right, but it's probably fine), the doorbell rings. It's one of Don's co-workers, Thalia Conley.

"Happy Winterfest!" she says. "I just came to see how you and the twins were doing."

"Oh, we're doing fine", Don assures her. "But what are you doing here? I thought you'd be home with your family."

"John brought Matteo and Alyse away for the holidays", Thalia replies. "A vacation in Selvadorada - Alyse wants to learn archeology. But the campaign doesn't wait, so I decided to stay at home."

lothario-pt1-4.png.249f01fe4f4d149cbaa6d8976899a332.png

"Well, why don't you come in, then?" Don suggests. "There's enough turkey to go around."

"Why, that'd be lovely!" Thalia says.

lothario-pt1-5.png.19533354bb78a748abafbc00ae4a6a1d.png

The turkey tastes a bit funny, but no one throws up, so Don considers it a success. He even manages to sneak a present for Thalia into the big pile, so that she has something to open as well. She seems happy about this, and especially Kyra seems to like her around.

lothario-pt1-6.png.aa740ae4c880ebb7ce43eba88e9115ce.png

After putting the twins to bed, the adults sit down for a talk.

"You know", Thalia says after a while, "I heard you're doing double jobs by now."

Don raises an eyebrow at her.

"How'd you know?"

"Word gets around", Thalia replies, "and I'm not blaming you. You want to provide the best there is to get for the twins."

She purses her lips in thought.

"How about this?" she says. "I hire you for the night - and I'll pay you double. As long as you let me do a few things to you that I've wanted to do for a while."

Don considers this. Working with Thalia might be awkward after this, but he does need the money.

"Deal", he says. "Bedroom's this way."

They lock the door behind them, just to be sure.

"Alright", Don says, "what's your first wish, my lady?"

Thalia steps closer to him.

"I want you to use that wicked tongue of yours", she murmurs in his ear. Don grins.

"With pleasure."

lothario-pt1-7.png.64c082ccd2178c243ffb2ffa9da3e25b.png

After Thalia comes to his licking and sucking, Don wonders what was so strange about that. He's licked pussy quite a few times.

"That was the warm-up", Thalia says as she comes down from her high. She pushes herself up onto her elbows.

"Do you have a strap-on?"

"Yes, I do", Don admits, wondering if Thalia wants the double penetration. He's done it a few times before.

"Give it to me", Thalia orders. Don's eyes widen slightly as she puts it on. Suddenly, he realizes what it is she wants to do.

She wants to fuck him - and he finds himself wanting that as well. No one's ever done that to him before and it excites him.

"Fuck, that's hot", he groans, before he strips completely. Thalia orders him to stand on all four on the bed, then slowly prepares him. Don meets her fingers thrust for thrust, then growls out a string of curses when she replaces them with the strap on.

"Like that?" Thalia groans.

"Keep... keep going!" Don manages to rasp out.

lothario-pt1-8.png.4ec48820f8706793dab7e3b938ae3787.png

"That was really fun", Thalia says after they've cleaned themselves up and she's paid him the money.

"It was", Don admits. He did not expect to like that, to be dominated and fucked from behind. But he did.

"You know", he says, stepping closer, "I'd like to do that again. And next time, you won't have to pay me for it."

He gives her a quick peck on the lips before she leaves and goes to bed hoping she'll come back.

lothario-pt1-9.png.ebd792bb0e2f5e2097114ab184ce434f.png

The Fyres Household

Moira has not done so well since Dominic left her - and the news that he's now married to Penny (so soon after their divorce was finalized) is breaking her heart. He was the love of her life, the perfect father - and then he just left!

fyres-pt2-2.png.92bb7b04a43a4d23c8963491fa14108a.png

Other than going to work, Moira is spending her time in the greenhouse. She's taken to chatting with the scarecrow, whom she's named Patchy, and she's convinced he's able to respond. Not that anyone else would believe her, but she's certain she can sometimes hear a voice coming from within that pumpkin head of his...

fyres-pt2-3.png.2dcb06e2ff730696c1ffe2648573644e.png

Spoiler

Morgan is not taking her father remarrying well, either. She's been skipping school and spending more and more time with the Renegades, hanging out by the pool and pulling various pranks. She's grown especially close to Wolfgang Munch, although they do seem to argue about everything.

fyres-pt2-4.png.92d083a761e4b487bbbcf5d32bd38dce.png

Morgan does invite Wolfgang over for dinner, though, and the two keep it civilized at the table. Wolfgang even entertains the idea that Moira's scarecrow can talk.

After dinner, Siobhan takes a bit of time for herself in her room, pleasuring herself while thinking about Bjorn. It's been a while since she's seen him.

She's shocked when Wolfgang is suddenly standing in the room. She locked the door!

fyres-pt2-6.png.95eb0458e6b20fc976a8485c7823d86e.png

"What are you..." she starts, then finds her voice disappearing. Wolfgang's lips tug up in a smile.

"Hello, Siobhan."

His voice is different than it was at the dinner table. It's deeper, darker... more dangerous. And yet Siobhan finds herself frozen in place. Wolfgang walks around her as if inspecting her.

"You'll do", he declares, then snaps his fingers. Siobhan tries to scream when she suddenly finds herself floating up into the air, but no sound emerges from her throat. Wolfgang lazily spins her around, then brings her closer to him.

fyres-pt2-7.png.b9cf56baca83b8876e3d0768e64a32d8.png

"Now, now, Siobhan, there's no need to be frightened", he says, running a hand up her thigh. "I can promise that you will enjoy yourself. After all, I will."

Siobhan stares at him. She simply cannot look away. And his voice... she wants to hear it more. Wolfgang hums a strange tune as he puts her down on the ground again. She positions herself on her knees, legs spread. He kneels behind her, pulling her against him. When did he strip himself of his trousers? She forgets the question the moment he pushes into her, fucking her hard.

"Good girl", he murmurs in her ear. "Very good. Give me all you've got."

Siobhan climaxes with a cry that gets stuck in her throat, then collapses forward, asleep.

fyres-pt2-10.png.34404872d232b09e4e1e9c7b3628d5ea.png

In the morning, Siobhan's forgotten all about the encounter - but Moira's worried about her looking pale.

"Are you sure you're feeling alright, Siobhan?" she asks. "You're not getting sick, are you?"

"I just slept badly", Siobhan replies. "I'll get some coffee before school and I'll be just fine."

Moira is still doubting this explanation when the girls leave, but she decides not to stop them. She decides to do some cleaning before heading out into the greenhouse, starting with her own bedroom.

"Moira..."

She screams when she sees Patchy standing in the middle of the bedroom. How did he get here?

"Moira", Patchy repeats. "I love you."

Moira decides that she must be going insane - but she also cannot help wondering if she should not take advantage of this. She's not had this sort of fun in quite some time.

"The wardrobe. Now."

A/N: Regular WW-animations did not work with Patchy when I shot this, sadly, so I had to go with the standard WooHoo. Not sure if it's been fixed since then!

fyres-pt2-12.png.24cda6a811ad7da1170829027f82f0ec.png

Moira's just finished dinner when the girls get home, still not completely sure if the encounter with Patchy was real or imaginary. She feels a bit sore, sure, but that could be from something else as well.

After dinner, Moira decides to help Morgan with her homework. She needs to get her grades up. Siobhan finishes her homework on her own and heads towards the stairs.

"Siobhan..."

She freezes with her hand on the railing, her mind going blank, not able to register anything but that voice coming from her room upstairs. Wolfgang. She needs to go to him.

"Coming", she mumbles and ascends the stairs.

fyres-pt2-14.png.ea2756f77c6191c57aa7674d43f22ba2.png

Once in her room, she locks the door and turns towards the other teenager.

"Hello, Siobhan", he says. "I need a bit more from you tonight."

Siobhan nods, then removes her clothes. Wolfgang's pants disappear - she does not know or care where they went, only that he pulls her close and pushes into her. Once again he fucks her roughly, making her scream inaudible screams as she reaches her climax - not just once, but three times.

fyres-pt2-16-2.png.0ea34cd5fc016cc1d19689d63195a4a4.png

Wolfgang chuckles as he lowers Siobhan to the floor. The girl is staring up at him with nearly white eyes - his mark. Her skin's turned pale with exhaustion, while he feels far more energetic than he has in a long time.

"Good girl", he says, still hovering over her. "I'll come back when I need you again. Until then, you will not sleep with any other man or woman. I need you to stay mine."

Siobhan nods. Wolfgang then snaps her fingers and allows her to fall asleep.

fyres-pt2-17.png.a1a3012ec450e2ffb3d4a8533254fc57.png

After bringing Siobhan to bed, Wolfgang heads out of the girl's bedroom and across the corridor, to Morgan. Unlike Siobhan, he's been unable to enter her mind and claim her. A rare thing. Which makes her all the more alluring.

fyres-pt2-18.png.90a528de0f993a14b195b10018ac6b4f.png

"You and I could have a lot of fun", he says, using his powers to lift the girl up into the air and divest her of her clothes. She's got a tomboy's build, which usually does not attract him.

"It'd be insane to call you my mate", he says as he spins her around, inspecting her, "but maybe you are. We shall see in a few years."

fyres-pt2-19.png.8cc9d3da38dd684fdc2aaa78added9fa.png

He brings Morgan back into bed before teleporting out of the house. He'll return eventually, to claim the last bits of Siobhan's energy and mind, and to see if Morgan is worthy of being his mate, but until then he has other things to do.

And being an immortal incubus, waiting a few years is like the blink of an eye for him.

fyres-pt2-22.png.769c390aa9b29d7348710e12fe7fcab9.png

A/N: I hope you're all fine with me going a bit supernatural - I love everything fantasy/sci-fi so I always find it hard to stay away from such themes.

The Bjergsen Household

Clara's had a baby - and it's strikingly obvious that Bjorn isn't the father.

bjergsen-pt2-1.png.ef66fdddba9e3be81a7512dfc6f5566d.png

And, of course, Bjorn is not happy.

"You were cheating on me?" he shouts. "With whom? Who've you been seeing?"

"Bjorn, I'm sorry", Clara says. "I was simply lonely. We'll give him away and..."

"No", Bjorn decides. "No, we can't have anyone else know about this. We'll tell people he's adopted. No one but us in the immediate family can know what he is."

bjergsen-pt2-2.png.a3f281b8411730c67f5215adea1e2572.png

Spoiler

Bjorns temper scares Clara, and she agrees to do as he says. Only the girls get to know the truth of the baby's origin - to everyone else (including himself) he'll be an adopted orphan.

Bjorn and Clara put on a happy family facade out in public or when they have guests over, but alone they rarely even speak.

One evening, Sofia invites Sergio over for dinner, officially introducing him as her boyfriend. Bjorn and Clara interrogate him about his intentions with their daughter, but by the end of the meal they seem satisfied that Sergio is not using Sofia, but cares for her.

bjergsen-pt2-3.png.3cb2c198ab5f306c04e4595f36af0b40.png

"You think they'll allow us to keep dating?" Sergio asks once him and Sofia are alone.

"I think they will", Sofia replies.

bjergsen-pt2-4.png.a1da70c17924397d485fd98966b020c2.png

Sergio pulls her in for a tender kiss.

"I wish you could stay, though", she whispers against his lips. Sergio smiles.

"I think that'd be pushing the limits. Come by my place after school tomorrow instead."

Sofia agrees, then accompanies Sergio to the door.

bjergsen-pt2-5.png.4357d942685c08de0f7e07314d333cc1.png

Meanwhile, Clara's locked herself in the bathroom with the excuse of needing some time alone. While pouring water into the tub, she dials Marcus' number.

"This number has been cancelled."

That's odd, Clara thinks. He wouldn't change his number without telling me, would he?

bjergsen-pt2-8.png.4ce222023b5cce83acc4cf6bdaf70b74.png

The Le Chien Household

In Oasis Springs, Eva and Joaquin are getting used to both married life and life with the twins. Eva really has no interest in the babies; she does not like giving them milk or changing their diapers or anything like that. Joaquin, however, likes it. But taking care of them alone is far too difficult.

lechien-pt1-1.png.d502e7afb5e280db306da36e818f91e4.png

Luckily, Joaquin did ask Jade to move in and help out - and she has. Eva is not happy he did not ask her for permission, but she puts on a happy face about it. However, she also makes sure Jade knows that Joaquin is hers and hers alone.

lechien-pt1-2.png.e75e1a0036dd11fbab4a504de04a67ca.png

One way she does that is by seducing Joaquin into having sex in all the rooms of the house - and making sure Jade hears them and, occasionally, sees them. Ideally Jade would get the hint and leave, allowing Eva to hire a professional live-in nanny with no previous attachment to Joaquin. But so far Jade's not seemed inclined to get the hint.

lechien-pt1-3.png.d0008b7de290e1eec9aa2368b5d022dc.png

Frustrated, Eva decides to call Marcus to get some ideas for getting Jade out of the house again.

lechien-pt1-4.png.07c5719cd5ac87f6dbc67c342a68cf5a.png

"What the fuck?" Eva says to herself. She's sure she typed the right number - and considering how persistent Marcus has been, there is no way he'd change his number without telling her.

"Bastard", she hisses. When she gets a hold of him, she'll tell him a thing or two about avoiding her.

lechien-pt1-5.png.e2ca5549205445827b2ad92d929ffc65.png

Meanwhile, Joaquin and Jade are rekindling their friendship. They always were better friends than Joaquin and Eva, and while the twins and Jade's son Joseph are asleep they find themselves talking and laughing like they always used to do before.

lechien-pt1-7.png.e30542618ae4fccd08d64c6437532a8b.png

As the days progress, Eva seems to completely forget her previous mission - to get Jade out of the house - and can instead be found dialling Marcus' number over and over.

lechien-pt1-8.png.9eb2237ec34a374015cdff914f3241bf.png

"Fucking asshole!" she eventually exclaims. She'll give him one more chance. If he does not reply or makes contact in any other way, he's as good as dead to her.

lechien-pt1-9.png.829248af75c23df919725e4961df2333.png

Later that day, Jacques heads out for a bite of food with Sergio.

"You still sure Eva's right for you?" Sergio asks.

"Of course", Jacques replies. Sergio raises an eyebrow.
"Seriously? You can't be serious. I used to see her in Windenburg all the time - outside her old place."

"So? She's seeing her friends."

"Marcus Flex is not simply a woman's friend", Sergio mutters. Jacques thinks about this for a while, then shrugs. He hasn't seen anything that could make this true - and he knows Eva loves him. Besides, they have the twins together!

lechien-pt1-10.png.9259a06535d2183765b5bd9033b1aa9c.png

When he gets home, he heads straight up to the see the twins. Jade is there, taking care of Joseph.

"I just fed them", she tells him, "but I think Ellie's nappie is smelling a bit."

"Thanks. I'll change that straight away."

With three babies around the room, the two circle each other, trying not to bump into one another. But then, they do. Jacques grabs Jade's arms to steady her and it's like an electric shock runs through him. Jade inhales sharply, then looks away from him. But she doesn't step away. Slowly, Jacques raises a hand to her face, caressing it.

"Jade", he murmurs.

lechien-pt1-15.png.768e7febbfd831d96ed286bd9cbc6230.png

"Yeah?" she whispers back.

"I... this is... well, this is..."

"I know", she replies. "I know, we shouldn't, but..."

"I know", Jacques mumbles, before he closes the distance between them.

lechien-pt1-16.png.5f3ab7747e6655a5961aabcc9f3fbd03.png

Downstairs, Eva is once again trying to get in touch with Marcus.

"That's it", she mutters and deletes his number. "I'm done with you."

lechien-pt1-18.png.ea6f541b1e471af8140d158399d32388.png

Question is, where is Marcus Flex? Why has his number been cancelled?

Well...

lechien-pt1-19-bonus.png.c98ab6bd56ddcb72aab40802cf0b23ef.png

The Darling Household

So what exactly has happened to Marcus Flex?

Well, remember that morning when he went for a jog after having sex with a sleepwalking Jade? Turns out he went a bit further than around Windenburg - actually taking the train out to Oasis Springs.

darling-pt1-1.png.36f14e464f0efbc78ee8f19d601ae159.png

The reason? Social media superstar Elissa Darling had just moved into her new place - and Marcus wanted to make sure he was the first one to greet her. And give her his special welcome.

"Hey, you're Elissa right?"

"Yes. What's your name?"

"Call me Marcus. Cool place you've got."

"You think so?" Elissa said with a wide, superstar smile. "Would you like to come inside and check it out?"

darling-pt1-3.png.4b8a41b8e75e15f91593a4d2f4619c5e.png

Spoiler

"Sure", Marcus said, walking in through the doors. He gave a low whistle at the modern styled house.

"Like I said; cool place."

darling-pt1-4.png.42bd5221517a2fa6c3baa46a63806d32.png

"Oh, you really are too sweet", Elissa giggled, removing her jacket and revealing a figure-hugging dress that just begged to be removed. Marcus shot her his most flirtatious grin.

"Hey, you know, I could show you around for a bit."

darling-pt1-5.png.bb1cb333ab12647d39a942378572adbf.png

"You just keep getting sweeter", Elissa said. "I think I'll keep you for a bit."

Marcus frowned.

"Keep me?"

From out of nowhere, Elissa pulled a strange looking gun. A blue ray shot out and hit Marcus straight in the stomach, instantly freezing him in a block of solid ice.

darling-pt1-6.png.d66a42557300592704aeff42836a9ac5.png

Elissa headed into her office and turned on her computer, linking it to the Interweb. After a bit of research, she found her people's file on Marcus Flex.

"Certainly fertile", she said after reading it. "He'll do."

She marked the file as Claimed and made the necessary changes, then copied the file to her laboratory computer in the basement.

darling-pt1-7.png.a357836eaac45833b5be11f8bfaf6bdc.png

After hooking everything up and getting herself into her true form, she unfroze Marcus in her Dark Room. Before he could come to properly, she attached the digital collar and chain around his neck. This would ensure that the changes she had made to his file were transplanted into his brain, deleting everything else.

Marcus blinked up at her as she begun her dance, eyes going wide with shock at seeing a purple goddess in front of him. She watched as his eyes slowly changed colour, indicating that the collar was doing its job, along with the scent of the Dancing Trees.

darling-pt1-8.png.7c9c99db0fe80eb7f3d4ad0ad1930a7d.png

By the time she lowered herself to the floor, he had forgotten all of his previous life, his previous name. He barely knew how to talk. But he knew that he had to please her. Had to obey her. He crawled over to her and started cleaning her feet - a sign of obedience and devotion.

darling-pt1-9.png.12ffe30f8ce1acb3986f582b7eca4176.png

She let him finish, then mounted him and rode him into oblivion. Unlike humans, however, she did not accept his seed. She pushed it and her eggs into him. He accepted - as he was now designed to do.

darling-pt1-10.png.449a71c6d4c92479519c83c5e9ce2d4b.png

After she had finished, Elissa locked the human up in the room for some finalizing treatment. She did not want the collar to fail - and after so many experiments, she had found that the best way to do that was to let the human stay among the Dancing Trees for a bit longer.

She headed back to her office and opened up her personal log file.

Begun Experiment 311 (ED-009), first insemination complete. Awaiting orders for desired product.

darling-pt1-11.png.079bfaf9589b126b9000b3142d33c9e4.png

Minutes later, the reply came from the SixAm Inseminators.

Desired product; two males, one female, camoflage ability.

Elissa confirmed the reply, then headed down to her Dark Room again, unlocking the human.

"Come. I'll show you where you'll stay."

He followed. He had no choice.

darling-pt1-12.png.d652e2846e849325c3a4c11441278755.png

!Family update!

A list of all the families as of right now :) Family portraits can be found in the original post!

Spoiler
  • Benali Household (San Myshuno)
    • Salim Benali
  • Bjergsen Household (Windenburg)
    • Bjorn Bjergsen
    • Clara Bjergsen
    • Sofia Bjergsen
    • Elsa Bjergsen
    • Joel Bjergsen (son of Clara Bjergsen & Marcus Flex)
  • Caliente Household (Windenburg)
    • Dina Caliente
  • Darling Household (Oasis Springs)
    • Elissa Darling
    • Experiment 311 (ED-009) (formerly Marcus Flex)
  • Feng Household (San Myshuno)
    • Lilly Feng
    • Victor Feng
    • Malachi Feng
  • Fyres Household (Windenburg)
    • Moira Fyres
    • Siobhan Fyres
    • Morgan Fyres
    • Jack Fyres (son of Moira Fyres & Patchy)
    • Marley Fyres (daughter of Moira Fyres & Patchy)
  • Goth Household (Willow Creek)
    • Mortimer Goth
    • Bella Goth
    • Cassandra Goth
    • Alexander Goth
    • Titus Goth (son of Cassandra Goth & Don Lothario)
    • Juliette Goth (daughter of Bella Goth & "random stranger")
  • Holiday Household (Windenburg)
    • Paolo Rocca
    • Summer Holiday
    • Cory Holiday-Rocca
  • Landgraab Household (Oasis Springs)
    • Geoffrey Landgraab
    • Gina Caliente
    • Silas Caliente (son of Gina Caliente & Geoffrey Landgraab)
    • Krystal Caliente (daughter of Gina Caliente & Geoffrey Landgraab)
    • Moses Caliente (son of Gina Caliente & Marcus Flex)
  • Landgraab Household (Brindleton Bay)
    • Nancy Landgraab
    • Jackson Robertson
    • Malcolm Landgraab
  • Le Chien Household (Oasis Springs)
    • Joaquin Le Chien
    • Eva Le Chien
    • Jade Rosa
    • Clay Le Chien (son of Eva Le Chien & Marcus Flex)
    • Ellie Le Chien (daughter of Eva Le Chien & Marcus Flex)
    • Joseph Rosa (son of Jade Rosa & Marcus Flex)
  • Lobo Household (San Myshuno)
    • Diego Lobo
    • Candy Behr
    • Yuki Behr
    • Aubrey Behr (daughter of Candy Behr & "random stranger")
    • Ivy Behr (daughter of Candy Behr & Diego Lobo)
  • Lothario Household (Brindleton Bay)
    • Don Lothario
    • Kyra Caliente (daughter of Dina Caliente & Mortimer Goth)
    • Orlando Caliente (son of Dina Caliente & Mortimer Goth)
  • Pancakes Household (Willow Creek)
    • Bob Pancakes
    • Eliza Pancakes
    • Drew Prius
    • Clyde Pancakes (son of Eliza Pancakes & Drew Prius)
    • Madelynn Pancakes (daughter of Eliza Pancakes & Drew Prius)
    • Thomas Pancakes (son of Eliza Pancakes & Drew Prius)
  • Pizzazz Household (San Myshuno)
    • Dominic Pizzazz
    • Penny Pizzazz
    • Zion Pizzazz
    • Rory Pizzazz (son of Penny Pizzazz & Marcus Flex)
  • Romeo Household (Windenburg)
    • Sergio Romeo
  • Singer Household (Newcrest)
    • Izaiah Singer
    • Mariko Sasaki
    • Jazmine Sasaki (daughter of Mariko Sasaki & Victor Feng)
  • Villareal Household (Windenburg)
    • Jacques Villareal
    • Katrina Villareal
    • Hugo Villareal
    • Luna Villareal
    • Max Villareal
    • Emilia Villareal
    • Isabel Villareal

The Darling Household

Elissa is doing her daily check-up of Experiment 311 (ED-009). He has been inseminated four times so far, which should be enough for the first Set.

"Let's see how we're doing."

darling-pt2-1.png.1efa090688bf42413689071062ab5111.png

Experiment 311 (ED-009) trails along, his body without a will of its own. Up in the lab, Eliza scans him and runs a few tests on her computer.

Success! Elissa quickly writes a log update.

Inseminantion of Set 1 complete. Initiating stage 2.

She walks back to Experiment 311 (ED-009), pulls out her trusted ray gun and fires.

darling-pt2-2.png.6acdcdbb67f6cecfd700bf001f6189fe.png

Spoiler

The beam hits Experiment 311 (ED-009) straight in the stomach. He does not move - but his stomach rapidly increases in size. There's movement beneath his skin as the Set develops at rapid speed. Elissa turns the ray gun off after precisely twenty-seven seconds.

"Back to your room", she orders - and Experiment 311 (ED-009) disappears down the stairs.

darling-pt2-4.png.f005fa3bbb08ff5acedf88a4460a3350.png

After finishing up her work, Elissa heads down to check up on Experiment 311 (ED-009). As he is programmed, he has tied himself to his cross and stayed there. Elissa examins his stomach. She can feel hands and feet poking back at her.

"Almost ready", she decides. "Let's go."

Experiment 311 (ED-009) wakes up from his dormant state, frees himself and follows Elissa out of the room.

darling-pt2-5.png.224f5c3d8f19103884c0dfb584efdfdd.png

She leads him down to the basement - to the room next door to the Dark Room. This one has the same basic layout, but it's bigger - and designed like any Breeding Room back on SixAm, complete with all the gear you might need. Elissa starts with an examination of the Set - done by forcing her hand into Experiment 311 (ED-009). He gurgles something incomprehensible, but otherwise stays still.

"A healthy set", Elissa says and pulls her hand back out, giving the human a pat on his ass. "Good boy."

darling-pt2-6.png.162ccc41470e113ae1a9c0f12d6d61de.png

Experiment 311 (ED-009) smiles blissfully at the compliment and happily walks up to the waiting cribs. Elissa grabs his shoulders and pushes and prods at his muscles, moving down his spine to release the necessary hormones. Soon, Experiment 311 (ED-009) is moaning loudly, hands moving to his abdomen.

darling-pt2-7.png.c29b7f0cb76723345ac2262e86a20c11.png

"Now, let them out", Elissa coaxes. Experiment 311 (ED-009) moans again, just as something passes through the skin of his stomach. The first member of the Set.

darling-pt2-8.png.50107f640ec1312dd000b04f8c0806aa.png

While this goes on, Elissa walks over to her Invention Constructor and starts to write the log data for the Set. At the same time, she is also preparing the necessary recess of Experiment 311 (ED-009); once this Set is out, he needs to be ready to breed the next one.

darling-pt2-9.png.0d790497a55277f4f843b332ce5fd36e.png

After no time at all - compared to human births - the three members of the Set have emerged. And just like they did in their breeder's womb, they continue to grow and develop rapidly. However, as this Set has to be able to blend in with humans, Elissa has programmed this to stop before they get too old.

darling-pt2-11.png.7a30b576aab75e1785e60bc6bb644875.png

Experiment 311 (ED-009) is exhausted after giving birth to the first Set, but Elissa is not done with him yet and uses her computer to reset him. He immediately goes into a dormant state in order for his body to take in the new commands. Meanwhile, Elissa sends a message to the Agent meant to take in this first Set.

"I will be right there", the Agent immediately replies. Elissa turns off her phone and turns her attention back to Experiment 311 (ED-009).

"Now", she says, "time for the first insemination for the second Set."

darling-pt2-12.png.f708403e6ac07b5e2702f4726ed49362.png

The Villareal Household

Jacques is getting frustrated. Since the twin girls, his wife has not been able to get pregnant - regardless of how many times he has bedded her. She has become more and more obedient, though, which suits his plans, but not being able to get pregnant...

villareal-pt4-1.png.1eb6d6556b6399985166f9ec9f99cad3.png

He has started performing daily medical examinations of Katrina, both by sticking his fingers into her and feeling around and through blood exams. It's good that he has so many contacts through work. He has also read up on ways to increase chances of pregnancy in older women and has implemented some of them in what Katrina eats, how she sleeps, how she spends her time. But he is reaching his limit.

villareal-pt4-2.png.6f62470b216d950e4323b09dcd45a7ef.png

Spoiler

"That's it", he says after this morning's exam. "I won't allow you to leave this room until you get pregnant."

"But..."

Jacques slaps her across the face.

"Don't talk back!" he orders. "The only other rooms you'll be allowed to visit is the twin's room and your own bathroom. I'm locking the other doors."

villareal-pt4-3.png.b35867be15efd67bad4c96c8aebf4425.png

Outside, Luna is making a desperate call to Malcolm. She is scared that she might be having a boy - and that her father will take it from her. So she needs somewhere else to go. Going to Bjorn's is not possible - Clara can't know about this.

villareal-pt4-4.png.65e279a3d5ee065038de2a26ba08c5df.png

Malcolm comes over as quickly as he can.

"Hi, so... I'm pregnant", Luna says. Malcolm stares at her.

"You're... what?"

"And I'm terrified of what my father will do. You think I can come live with you and your mum?"

villareal-pt4-5.png.5684aeb529ab2c891f0f2548be15ee12.png

"I think that's alright, yeah", Malcolm says. "I'll talk to her about it."

"Thank you, Malcolm", Luna sighs, then pulls him in for a kiss.

villareal-pt4-6.png.eee4729a814ef1fceed682d1c663a8d5.png

Luna heads back inside, meeting her dad in the doorway. He frowns after Malcolm's disappearing shape.

"That boy is not right for you", he says. "I'll talk to some of my colleagues about finding you someone better."

Luna shudders - something that Jacques does not notice. In fact he is halfway down the driveway, heading across the island to his second property.

Dina's house.

He needs at least one son born of a merged Caliente and Villareal line. But he does not have just one Caliente woman to choose from. In fact, he is in control of two - and since one has failed in giving him what he needs...

He is happy to see Dina already locked up and ready for him.

"Today", he announces as he pulls of his gloves, "we'll try and get you pregnant."

"Yes, Master", Dina replies with a wide smile.

villareal-pt4-7.png.b03ac5d6939bd9d6de1333dada49fb95.png

Jacques loves hearing such an answer. He frees Dina and tugs her over to the table, where he has his way with her. Her little mewls of passion turns him on even more. He even starts to wonder if, perhaps, he has married the wrong Caliente woman.

Perhaps he should do away with Katrina.

I'll give her another year, he tells himself. If she has not given me a son by then, I suppose she will join Seraphine.

villareal-pt4-8.png.3b44c3f7c9311178cf9f9f4d94521989.png

Back at the Villareal mansion, Katrina is trying her best at raising the little toddlers. They're being good little girls - and definitely deserve better than the way Jacques looks at them.

villareal-pt4-9.png.0c7cee818e7678f31d8444914bd4fbbe.png

When Jacques gets home, however, Katrina soon finds herself in his clutches again. She has almost lost feeling in her lower regions, considering how many times every day that Jacques has been pounding into her. But there's nothing she can do to stop him, other than sounding like she likes it - which keeps him from being too harsh with her later.

"That's it, Katrina", he hisses in her ear. "That's it. Now you'll give my my son."

villareal-pt4-11.png.1a22e25be079679fb06f43f8a77e8513.png

Jacques is pleased with how Katrina acted this night and leaves her be, heading outside to help Luna with an assignment. While doing this, he ponders at the fact that Luna seems to have gained weight.

Strange, he thinks. Luna's always been very keen on keeping her body in the best shape possible.

He decides to book an appointment for her at the hospital, just to make sure nothing is wrong with his teenage daughter. Not now, when he has been in touch with one of his colleagues and all but arranged a good future marriage for her.

villareal-pt4-12.png.3da76b810f9fdd1555caf6329fbd44f0.png

Soon, the Villareal household quiets down for the night - and the drama of the regular day disappears in dreams.

But something else appears out in the garden and floats in through the locked doors; the ghost of woman, elegantly dressed and with the face of someone who died way too young.

villareal-pt4-13.png.374d8e501e4d16d98e96c872b7dc4a79.png

She purposefully makes her way into Jacques' bedroom, conjures a strap-on for her ghostly body and pounds into him. Jacques mutters something in his sleep, but does not wake up. The ghost woman smiles, then bends down to whisper in his ear.

"I think it's time you start paying your debts, darling."

villareal-pt4-14.png.ba73de3e08a06d4fea3c713d1e6fef7b.png

The Landgraab Household (Brindleton Bay)

The big day is drawing near for Nancy and Jackson. Everything is almost in place. All that remains for Nancy is to pick up her wedding dress.

"I'll be back soon, honey", she tells her fiancé. "And remember - no peeking!"

"Jeez, you think I would?" Jackson asks with a laugh, shaking his head at her as she leaves.

landgraabN-pt2-1.png.d9f10cf824b7a91ac6363d481dafb586.png

Nancy has spared no expense when purchasing the perfect wedding dress. She needs to be the talk of the town, after all - and there's only one place to find the sort of dress she needs. Alina's Wedding Dresses.

landgraabN-pt2-2.png.d5bac8d637836e1603693af096314187.png

Spoiler

Since Nancy wanted to make sure that she got married before Geoffrey and Gina, she did have to take her pick from what was in the store at the time. But she cannot really complain; Alina has some beautiful samples and - even at her age - Nancy finds she fits into most sample dresses. And looks plenty good in them. Thus, she could not help but fall in love with the low-cut mermaid dress on display at the top floor.

"Oh, Alina", she says now as she tries on the slightly altered version, "this is absolutely perfect!"

Alina just smiles and agrees.

landgraabN-pt2-3.png.a5f056910c96f6516cbcad454270f225.png

Back at the house, Jackson has been trying to bond with Malcolm. It's not easy for the teenager to see Jackson as some sort of step-father since they're almost the same age, but Jackson has tried to at least become friends.

Which has not been easy, either. Malcolm isn't exactly interested in fitness and sports, like Jackson is - and trying out their indoor basketball court is not something he's about to just do because Jackson asks him to do it.

So Jackson decides to switch tactics.

"Let's talk girls instead", he says with a grin.

"Girls?" Malcolm almost squeals. He's been unable to talk to his mother about letting Luna stay with them - and he's not keen on asking Jackson.

"You know, you're a rich guy", Jackson says. "Got to have some ladies, right? Anyone but that girl who stayed over - Nataly?"

"Um... yes?"
"Cool."

landgraabN-pt2-4.png.c3ef555e4f919ea41ac0cba9cb9d323c.png

The moment Nancy comes home, Malcolm flees into his room to avoid the remainder of that awkward conversation. Jackson doesn't really seem to notice - he heads straight up to participate in one of his other favourite activities. Having sex with his future wife.

Nancy is definitely not complaining about that. They're the perfect couple in that aspect.

landgraabN-pt2-5.png.a7f8708f06ead78b751d09964c2752dd.png

Finally, the day is here. Nancy had hoped they would be able to get married on New Year's Eve, but someone had already booked the venue that day (she suspects Gina, of course). She is still adamant to make this the wedding people will talk about for years, though.

Jackson is the perfect future husband, dressed to the nines and attentively waiting on her. They've decided on walking down the aisle together, instead of having someone give Nancy away.

"You look amazing in that", Jackson says when he sees her dress - and Nancy is pleased to see that his eyes are drawn to the cleft between her breasts. An eye-catcher, certainly.

landgraabN-pt2-6.png.a0bc7699bb11e2b79aac37ba122b321f.png

The guests arrive to the chapel one by one and the future husband and wife greets everyone in the doorway. Malcolm's there as well, smiling and nodding along - until he finds himself face to face with Nataly. And realizes her belly is quite swollen.

"You're..."

"Yes", Nataly says with a big smile, "I'm pregnant!"

"Oh. Who's... who's the father?"

Nataly laughs and kisses his cheek.

"Oh, silly", she says. "It's you, of course. I haven't cheated on you with another boy."

landgraabN-pt2-7.png.fe67b8e4cf064c7ace1a6d46b7b2a431.png

Malcolm's not sure what to say. Instead he steps away, claiming to need some air. Nancy notices the situation and quickly swoops in.

"Nataly! What's this I'm hearing about a little teen pregnancy accident?"

"Oh", Nataly says with a blush, "it's... I didn't mean..."

"Is this something you want, my dear?" Nancy asks. Nataly slowly nods.

"I've always loved kids - and I'm already done with my final assignment for school, so it won't be any trouble, I promise."

"Oh, you are such a treasure", Nancy says. "You know, if your parents find it difficult to help you with this, there's room in our house for you and the little one. I would be delighted to help you raise the little treasure."

landgraabN-pt2-8.png.cbfdc3436c378812cfe22bc06e470c1b.png

Nataly promises to think about Nancy's proposition, just before everyone's called to take their seats. Jackson and Nancy walk down the aisle together, blinding the audience in matching whites. Nancy can already see the headlines in tomorrow's gossip magazines: Wedding of the YearMeet the new Power Couple...

She's so busy imagining this that she almost misses the point when her and Jackson are supposed to seal their union with a kiss - but she's sure no one really noticed.

landgraabN-pt2-9.png.d5cdbe211a1a36d2e138fc14084285a0.png

At the reception afterwards, Nancy makes sure to let Gina know she beat her to the altar.

"I do hope you and Geoffrey find happiness as well. Once you two do make your way down the aisle. But I do hear you've been post-poning it? Having cold feet, my dear?"

Gina scoffs and turns away.

landgraabN-pt2-11.png.13db5836a69fbe17edc5cf77fde50bc9.png

As the drinks start flowing, people sneak off to various places for something a bit less pure than Nancy's white dress. Mortimer and Salim meet up again and have fun in the kitchen after the staff has cleaned out...

landgraabN-pt2-12.png.a5765f4dd7ea81f77a1558a47c2ec98b.png

...and Bjorn finds a new teenage girl that easily falls for his charms.

landgraabN-pt2-13.png.e3a3806aa3def0fb3388f7b4c249dba5.png

Nancy retires to one of the small rooms in the chapel itself to take a breather. She is surprised when Geoffrey - of all people - joins her.

"Congratulations", he says. "I hope you and Jackson will be happy together."

"Thank you", Nancy says, sipping her drink. "I hope the same thing happens for you and Gina."

They sit in silence for a while, Nancy taking a sip of her drink every now and then, before Geoffrey suddenly chuckles.

"You remember our wedding?" he asks.

landgraabN-pt2-14.png.d21465bef7655393e12f4859a9b74185.png

"Of course I do", Nancy says. "Summer night, massive flower arrangements..."

"Your short, white dress", Geoffrey adds. Nancy blushes.

"Well, it was a warm night."

It's getting warm in the room they're in right now. She glances over at Geoffrey and finds him looking back. Unlike Jackson, his eyes are glued to her face.

"You're still just as beautiful", he says.

And that does it for Nancy. It might be the alcohol, it might be some repressed feelings, but damn, she really wants Geoffrey. She pulls him in for a kiss and he eagerly reciprocates.

landgraabN-pt2-15.png.6dbe14b5ffa92243e98544d5d6bcc11b.png

Getting their clothes off is a blur of motions, but soon they're naked on the couch and Nancy sinks herself down onto Geoffrey's hard cock. She cries out in pleasure at the feeling. For some reason, she thinks Jackson's cock is much smaller, now that she feels Geoffrey's inside of her again.

"Oh, Nancy", he groans beneath her and thrusts his hips up.

"Oh, that's good", she whimpers. "Please... please, Geoffrey, harder."

Geoffrey grunts and thrusts again, setting up a fast, hard pace. Nancy climaxes so hard that she thinks she must have fainted for a few seconds. To be fair, though, Geoffrey's looking like he's feeling the same.

landgraabN-pt2-16.png.4ab20e269ca2c0c344096775ba437236.png

"We won't speak of this", Nancy tells Geoffrey as they re-dress. "Ever."

He nods in agreement, before they go their separate ways. No one's noticed they've been gone - or that they exit from the same room. Lucky, Nancy thinks as she sidles up to Jackson.

"Should we take our leave?" she whispers to him.

"Yeah", he says, grinning widely.

They fall into bed the moment they get home - and while they celebrate their wedding in their own way, Nancy finds herself thinking back on how good Geoffrey felt inside of her compared to Jackson.

landgraabN-pt2-17.png.9d06bb1343e88248b69ebc68099f690f.png

The next day, Malcolm has made up his mind. He needs to talk to Luna, ask her about how far she's gone. They haven't slept with one another in quite a while, after all, and there is that rumour about her being seen with an older guy. Nataly seems far too innocent to have been with any other but him.

"Malcolm!" Luna says when she arrives. "Did you talk with your mum?"

"I... I just have a question first", Malcolm says, straightening up. "How long have you been pregnant?"

"I don't know - a month maybe? Two?"

Malcolm thinks back. Him and Luna haven't slept with each other in at least four months. Does she think he doesn't know this - or is she that stupid?

The doorbell rings before he can continue and Nataly steps inside. Luna's eyes widen at the sight of the other girl's belly.

"Who the hell knocked you up?" she asks.

"I did", Malcolm says, "unlike I did with you."

Luna's eyes widen.

"What?"

"It's over, Luna. I know I'm not the father of your baby. Leave."

landgraabN-pt2-18.png.a4875ba4493fbc2e31dfcfb1ef7b9017.png

Luna leaves the house crying. Nataly looks concerned.

"Did I cause that?" she asks. Malcolm smiles at her, feeling quite empowered by the exchange. He places an arm around Nataly's shoulders.

"Nah. She did that to herself. Now what's this I hear about my mother offering you a place to stay here?"

"I actually came over to talk to you about that", Nataly says with a smile. "You think that'd be alright? My parents are quite busy and your mother's offered to help out."

"I think that'd be awesome", Malcolm says and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "Welcome home, Nataly."

landgraabN-pt2-19.png.e0c4abf0a623504453a1d91378ef5f69.png

The Goth Household

It's early morning in the Goth household. Mortimer's on baby duty - yes, there is a new baby, Juliette. If it's his? Mortimer's not sure - and at the moment he has other things to worry about than if he's the biological father of Juliette.

goth-pt2-1.png.f3e66e81b131b9516e0d6e3c3ec1cc00.png

In the other room, Cassandra's getting ready to leave little Titus for the day. She can't wait to move out with him, maybe see if her and Don can get back together and raise him together. That would be absolutely adorable, would it not?

goth-pt2-2.png.decc049d29b7b93406e3b541c148ba5d.png

Spoiler

Soon, the kids leave for school and Bella's off to work, leaving only Mortimer with the youngest in the household. He calls in a nanny to take care of them, before dialling another number.

"Hello", he says, "could you... come by?"

"Of course!" Salim replies. "I'll be there soon."

goth-pt2-3.png.7a40c7b7f0fe8e7581cae95e5604cf1e.png

Mortimer has not been able to think of anything but Salim since the Landgraab wedding. He still finds the sex somewhat uncomfortable, but Salim... God, Mortimer thinks he might be having a mid-life crisis, because he is seriously starting to fall in love with the other man. Everything about him is just so tempting and sexy - and Salim seems to reciprocate the feelings. Or at least his kisses hint at this.

goth-pt2-4.png.4c3ca86d9637461e921c2be4ab66e1a1.png

"Oh, I want your mouth on me", Salim groans, pushing Mortimer down. He obliges, pulling Salim's trousers down to reveal his erection. Giving a blowjob is just as uncomfortable as having anal, but the reward - having cum squirt into his mouth - is something Mortimer has found he enjoys. As well as hearing Salim's pleased sounds above him.

goth-pt2-5.png.2ec48380af2b804401e11cf8394f876c.png

After taking the load, they decide to sit down together on the couch.

"You alright?" Salim asks.

"I... I want to enjoy this", Mortimer answers, "but somehow I always feel like I'm in pain while we do this."

"Oh", Salim says, "well, sounds like you need to practice. Got any sex toys?"

"Bella does, but..."

"Good. I'll go get one I think will work."

goth-pt2-6.png.1b52e14df3e5945933485dc486543c7c.png

Mortimer anxiously waits for Salim's return - and once the other man appears, his attention goes to the bright red dildo he has brought along.

"I'll show you some techniques", Salim says and starts to strip. "Then it's up to you to practice."

Mortimer swallows, then watches as Salim lies down on the ground and brings the dildo to his anus. Slowly, he pushes it in, then brings it back out, then repeats the motion, going deeper every time. To Mortimer, it's a turn on and a worry both. I'm supposed to do that? he thinks, staring at the dildo disappearing inside of Salim - and wonders what it would feel like if that dildo was his own penis.

goth-pt2-7.png.387912fcacd151366f825055b5935ff9.png

Salim comes with a loud groan, semen squirting over his chest. He rises with a grin and grabs a towel he brought along from upstairs, wiping himself off. In no time at all he's dressed and composed once more.

"You think you can do that?"

Mortimer slowly manages to nod.

"Good", Salim says, then rises and gives Mortimer a peck on the cheek. "That's your homework, then. Call me when you feel up for a bit of fun again."

goth-pt2-8.png.c99dca68b171341f945ad20a3aa8cf7e.png

After Salim has left, Mortimer eyes the dildo left behind. It's been cleaned, of course, and Salim told him to start simple. Not push it in too far. But it's still a terrifying thing to Mortimer. Eventually, he decides to give it a go. He strips, gets on the floor, and starts teasing himself with the object. It feels... good. At least until he starts to push it in. Then the pain begins again. Pain and pleasure both. He keeps it to the outer areas of the rectum, but combined with a few jerks on his hard penis, he reaches his climax soon enough.

Practicing will be difficult, though. There aren't many days per week that both Bella and the kids are away. He'll have to figure something out.

goth-pt2-9.png.8a7342c8fff94060915bcaeec6301751.png

However, maybe Mortimer should not worry about Bella. She's out flirting with new men around town, having some fun in the bushes. This guy - Desmond - might not have the best dress sense in her opinion, but he'll do for a quick thryst.

goth-pt2-10.png.6c10277cb50d46840738b33345ff54b4.png

Suddenly, Desmond changes in front of her eyes, skin turning blue and pupils dilating until they encapsulate his eyes.

"What..."

She's cut off by something blasting into her brain.

goth-pt2-11.png.fc4019bd9fe3a88cafbb67eddee1f817.png

Bella feels as if her brain is a mushy cloud, ready to obey whatever orders her master has to give her. Desmond walks around her, studies her from all angles.

"A fine specimen", he decides. "I believe you'll do well. Let us procreate."

"Yes, master."

goth-pt2-12.png.5b62c0cbd42c5accbe5abc08388012df.png

Desmond is in command all through the act, which means he telepathically commands Bella to come when he comes and makes sure he empties a full load inside of her. Once done, he disguises himself as a human once more and re-dresses Bella.

"Well done", he says. "Now it's time for you to head home, take a pregnancy test and call me about the result."

"Yes, master", Bella replies, then turns and heads in the direction of her house.

goth-pt2-13.png.9082b98ed02270a7c78bfa77a37ac280.png

No one's on the bottom floor to see her enter, meaning Bella heads straight into the bathroom and takes the pregnancy test. Negative. She takes out her phone and dials Desmond's number - which she now has memorized in her brain, thanks to his control.

"I am not pregnant, master", she says when he answers.

"Then we shall try again tomorrow", Desmond replies. "You will act normal and not know about me or my power over you until everyone has left the household tomorrow morning. Before that, you need to call in sick to work. When everyone has left, you will be compelled to drink a potion I put in your pocket before we parted ways today. I will arrive shortly after that."

The phone call ends, Bella blinks, and she's back to normal.

"What a creepy guy", she says, shaking her head at the unknown number on her phone, before heading out of the bathroom.

goth-pt2-15.png.acf92eb254328c92613b4d7de71f0ce4.png

Early the next morning, Mortimer slips out of bed and heads down the stairs to practice with the dildo. It's the only way he thinks he'll be able to do it - as long as no one comes down for an early morning snack. He pushes it in slightly further today, testing himself. It feels good - not at all as difficult as it did yesterday.

goth-pt2-16.png.3a02a7dce70e23530ee7d1e573b137e8.png

In fact, after finding his release and cleaning up, Mortimer feels just fine. Better than fine. He thinks he's actually going to be able to do this. He's going to be able to feel as much pleasure as any other man being fucked by a man.

goth-pt2-17.png.b98d4802ec205a265a3ccd7e45f69570.png

Bella wakes up to Mortimer singing in the shower. He's certainly in a good mood, she thinks. She, however, doesn't feel like heading into work today. She takes out her phone and calls work, coughing as the receptionist picks up.

"It's Bella Goth", she says with her scratchiest voice. "I'm sorry, but I think I'm coming down with something. I don't think it's a good idea for me to come to the office today."

"Oh, you sound terrible, Mrs Goth!" the receptionist says. "I agree, you should stay home today."

"I'll do what I can from here, but..."

"I'd recommend rest", the receptionist interrupts. "We don't want you getting worse."

Bella grins as she hangs up. Even after all these years out of school, she still knows how to fake sickness.

goth-pt2-18.png.363213c36ec720400e780dea777e4ad3.png

Mortimer is easily fooled as well, ordering her to take it easy and get a few extra hours of sleep. Bella decides to do so in front of the TV on the bottom floor, listening to the kids getting ready for school and Mortimer preparing himself. For some reason, she starts to feel really dizzy. Like things are just... falling away.

goth-pt2-19.png.82d2d1d912b5c2b984816dba1b3dfdad.png

The moment the door shuts behind Mortimer, her mind goes mushy again, only able to recall the orders Desmond had given her. She needs to drink a potion before her master arrives.

goth-pt2-20.png.a8ead6e20774d8edd4dda1d620826c15.png

She heads up stairs, finds the potion in her clothes from the day before and heads back down again. The potion tastes funny and if she was not under Desmond's control she'd probably throw it back up. Now she downs it in one go - just before the door opens again.

goth-pt2-21.png.4c61d0eef9fbfe6cdd437bd2f7e006e7.png

"Good", Desmond says as he steps inside and sees the empty bottle. He takes a seat in one of the chairs and Bella rises, stripping off her clothes before climbing into his lap. She starts grinding herself against him, causing his erection to grow.

"Good girl", he says. "Continue like that."

"Yes, master."

goth-pt2-22.png.4fd33e775688b0d62430c642f4638aa8.png

Desmond's suit melts away with a thought and, just like that, his erection pushes into Bella. She moves her hips to suit his needs and commands, making him draw closer and closer to his climax once more. And, just like the day before, he commands her to come when he does.

goth-pt2-23.png.6bd38a22507de7e4375554b97f8459d0.png

"Now", he says after they are done, "go take another pregnancy test."

"Yes, master", Bella replies, rises from his lap and heads into the bathroom. This time, the test comes out positive.

goth-pt2-24.png.db9c9b441e6448065bd18dba1deab3c7.png

Bella walks back out to Desmond.

"I am pregnant, master", she says. Desmond grins, a weight falling off his shoulders.

"Finally", he says, before Bella falls asleep on the floor.

goth-pt2-25.png.57150f18227005f7348d480b46bb8679.png

Desmond floats her up into the air using his telekinetic powers, then signals his ship, hovering above the house. The two are immediately beamed up by the AI controlling it while Desmond's on ground. Once on board, Desmond puts Bella down on a couch and walks up to the controls. He glances back at the sleeping human, wincing.

"I wish there was a simpler way", he mutters to himself, before steering his ship away from Willow Creek.

goth-pt2-26.png.7c7ceb90ffa566845f4a810f1ee36431.png

He beams the two of them down in front of a house on the outskirts of Oasis Springs. Another alien - also male and with purple skin - rushes out to meet them.

"Did it work?" the other alien asks. Desmond nods.

"I still hate doing this", he admits. His partner sighs, then pulls him in for a kiss.

"I know. When we get back to SixAm, we'll round people up and stop this - but before that we need to obey the law."

Desmond nods.

"I know."

Followed by a still sleeping Bella Goth, they head into the house and lock the door.

goth-pt2-27.png.d5574d550a3f8c8b5e237f610d061158.png

The Fyres Household

Moira has a pair of little twins to look after - and, despite the strange looks of their father, they do look perfectly human.

fyres-pt3-1.png.6265d946b17ca86655fc35793cf317cb.png

However, since the day she became pregnant with the twins, Patchy has been... inanimate. Moira misses him. She wants to talk to him, even if it's just to discuss how her plants are doing. It's making her sad. If the twins weren't here, she'd even think she'd imagined it all.

fyres-pt3-2.png.bdd4fff338e60631bdf21ed0e2905245.png

"Mum's crazy, isn't she?" Morgan says to her sister. Siobhan shrugs.

"I think it's her way of coping after dad left", she says. "You need some help with your homework?"

Morgan scoffs.

"Since when did you start to focus so much on school?"

"What do you mean?" Siobhan asks. "I have always focused on school."

"Liar", Morgan mutters, then picks up her unfinished homework, drops it in her backpack and heads up to bed.

fyres-pt3-3.png.c7b64bba1d2bacacb81ff389d18e9e43.png

Spoiler

The next day, Morgan decides to skip school. She just doesn't feel like it. Instead she heads to the pool along with another girl - Kyra. The two have been friends since the start of this school year, but Morgan also finds Kyra incredibly hot. And she's figured it's high time she did something about that. Honestly, they'll either end up together or go their separate ways - and either is fine with Morgan.

fyres-pt3-5.png.c539de5ee8f29604a4edbafe9a325c69.png

She decides to be as direct as possible and climbs onto Kyra's lap, biting her lip and grinning a cheeky grin. Kyra's eyes widen.

"Morgan?"

"Yeah?" Morgan replies, moving her hips slightly. Kyra shivers.

"Didn't think you were into girls", she whispers and leans closer.

"Well, I am", Morgan replies and meets Kyra half-way, letting their lips touch.

fyres-pt3-6.png.ab92e991545ccb27865d7c2c7570dcce.png

As the time nears 3pm, Morgan invites Kyra over to her house.

"We'll tell my mum we're working on a project", she says, "and she won't bother us at all."

"Awesome", Kyra agrees.

fyres-pt3-7.png.751a70f313eed0c2c8a5ecf14c1a2767.png

Just like Morgan predicted, Moira is far too pre-occupied with the twins and her garden to do much more than greet Kyra as she arrives - and the pair quickly heads up to Morgans room. Their clothes fly off and they tumble onto bed, continuing where they left off at the pool.

fyres-pt3-8.png.6399cf26dc0e63162018f270529668f5.png

Things progress quickly and Morgan finds herself getting closer to her own climax just by listening to Kyra's little moans and pleas. When she feels close enough, she guides Kyra's hand to her own pussy. They come together, muffling their cries with another kiss.

fyres-pt3-9.png.ec6979f80f289a64d0dbb9db51a867ce.png

"Does this make us official?" Kyra asks as they - reluctantly - get out of bed. Morgan grins.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Want to post about it online?"

"Sure", Morgan says and pulls out her phone. They take a picture together, which Morgan then uploads with the caption Guess it's a real thing now? #bae

fyres-pt3-10.png.8095f382d3705c6bdad9d38a636616c9.png

"You know", Morgan says as they head back down, "I'm surprise Siobhan didn't tell on us skipping school. She's become so serious about it all of a sudden."

"Well, let me know if she gives you any trouble", Kyra says, before giving Morgan one final kiss outside the door. After Kyra's left, Morgan goes in search for Siobhan. She finds her in the living room, homework in hand.

"Hey", Siobhan says and looks up with a smile, "how was school today?"

Morgan frowns. Did Siobhan seriously not notice she skipped out today? What's wrong with her as of late?

fyres-pt3-11.png.827ebe8582246454b8ac379e54a86ad7.png

After finishing her homework, Siobhan heads upstairs, locks the door and strips out of her clothes. She then starts pleasing herself, something she has done every night for quite some time now. At times, she thinks there was once somebody else who did this to her - who brought her pleasure. Bjorn? No, not Bjorn. He was never good enough. There was someone else - she just can't recall who that someone was.

fyres-pt3-12.png.99e0a09d27d9a4577735f4cc45f5736c.png

It takes her a while to find her release, which makes her miss whoever was capable of doing it to her before even more. Where is he? Why did he leave? Who even is he?

fyres-pt3-13.png.35ca8b5a6e25cd887e04c718205656a1.png

The next day, the girls head off to school again and Moira heads out to tend to her garden. When she opens the door to the greenhouse, she is shocked to see Patchy walking about.

"Patchy!" she cries out, then runs up to embrace him.

fyres-pt3-14.png.69c5124f5361c4900b5bcb5bb1b21faa.png

There's a flash of blinding white light and, suddenly, it's no longer the strawman in front of Moira. It's a man, dressed in old-fashioned clothes. He smiles a wide smile and lifts her hand to his lips.

"My love", he says, "you have freed me from my curse. I am Sir Patrick de Lancey - and I am forever in your debt."

fyres-pt3-15.png.ee28e066eb9a9028306af2e4151b0063.png

"You're a human?" Moira gasps.

"I am", Sir Patrick replies, "now that you have broken the curse placed on me long ago. Your love and devotion was what made me turn human again - and now I wish to repay you for such a kind heart."

He drops to one knee.

"Moira, lady of the garden, will you marry me here and now?"

"What?" Moira gasps. "But... there are legal documents and..."

"What about feelings, Moira?" Sir Patrick asks. "Are they not enough to cement our union?"

"I... yes. Yes, they are."

"Then let us show each other our feelings. Let us prove our love to one another, here and now."

Moira nods, then starts to undress. Sir Patrick does the same, then leans back against a window and Moira starts teasing his cock with her breasts. She is unaware of Sir Patrick's wicked smile as he looks down at her, as a spell is being placed on her.

fyres-pt3-17.png.bcf4fffa07e78089258e84d89ccc143e.png

As the white clouds vanish from Moira's eyes, Sir Patrick tugs her up, turns her around and presses her up against the window. He pushes into her and she moans in pleasure, signalling with every inch of her body how much she enjoys him taking her fast and hard.

"Oh, this is so good", she whimpers.

"It is, my love", Sir Patrick agrees. "I have longed for this for so long."

"Me too", Moira sighs.

fyres-pt3-18.png.df3507f0f5a84d529192c26ae80f40ec.png

After reaching their respective peaks, they dress once more. Moira can't stop smiling.

"Oh, I can't wait for the girls to meet you", she says.

"The girls?" Sir Patrick asks. "The ones born of the man who betrayed you?"

Moira frowns.

"Yes, who else?"

"My love, I do not mean to hurt you, but if those kids are of his blood, they will only bring you harm. Perhaps it is better if they leave. Let us start anew."

Moira considers this. What he says sounds... right. Dominic brought her pain and there's no reason why Morgan and Siobhan would not do the same. They're his daughters, after all.

"I think you're right", she sighs. "I should have a word with both of them."

fyres-pt3-19.png.d8dda63c3e623f0119b91db9f6ef6eb8.png

Moira leaves Sir Patrick behind and goes in search for the girls. Time's flown by out in the greenhouse and they're both back home, doing their homework out in the warm spring sun.

"Siobhan", Moira says sharply, "this is not good enough."

"W-what?" Siobhan asks, looking up in shock.

"I am not happy with you", Moira continues. "In fact, I am very disappointed."

"In... in what?"
"In you."

fyres-pt3-20.png.83a908c8fc0927e2d293e5b818acc44a.png

"Hey, leave her be", Morgan says, jumping to her sister's defence.

"I'm getting to you", Moira says. "What's this I hear about you skipping school - and dating girls?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Morgan argues.

"Wrong with me? Perhaps it is time for both of you to ask yourselves what's wrong with you two."

fyres-pt3-21.png.8729f64712246a5be7253f9bef1365cb.png

Moira does not notice how confused both girls are about these comments. Instead she heads inside to prepare dinner.

As she does, anyone who looked closely would see that her eyes were starting to change colour - from green to pumpkin orange.

fyres-pt3-23.png.950e5eb466b8cecc5b7d4228cea07a04.png

Outside, Morgan gives Kyra a call.

"So, I think my mum's officially lost it", she says. "I think both me and my sister need a place to crash."

"Well, I've got a spare room in my apartment", Kyra replies. "Why don't you guys come live with me for a while?"

"Sounds perfect. We'll get packing right away."

fyres-pt3-24.png.666a22fb1d57b580cc48a27e8642139f.png

The Lobo Household

Candy and Diego try to stay out of the affairs of the rich and famous. Despite (technically) being famous, they do not need those sort of complications. They just want a chance to raise their family with love and happiness.

lobo-behr-pt2-1.png.c03569ebe5dd1bc0b13866667a681f91.png

Little Aubrey - Candy's daughter from a previous relationship - is growing bigger and bigger every day. She's definitely inherited her mother's musical talent, but since Diego came into the picture she's also become quite fashion aware and a lot more talkative. Candy considers Diego to be a good influence on Aubrey. They also have a daughter together by now - Ivy - and for a baby she's not putting up much of a fuss. Everything's simply perfect.

lobo-behr-pt2-2.png.60951ba9d9d2b077876616baae6a3af6.png

Yuki, however, is slightly ignored by her sister and sister's boyfriend. Which has given her a lot of time to spend at the dancing pole Bjorn gave her. She's found that she likes practicing with it, and that she likes herself more and more each day. In fact, she's even decided that (starting from now) she won't sleep with anyone but the man she's going to marry. Marrying a virgin isn't exactly possible, seeing as she's already given that to Bjorn, but if she stays away from sex from now on, she'll at least keep herself from getting accidentally pregnant - unlike some girls at school.

lobo-behr-pt2-3.png.263ea2d66787d909339b52f50ea87397.png

Spoiler

"Yuki!" Diego suddenly calls, interrupting her practice. She quickly dresses and heads out to see what's up.

"Could you do me a favour?" Diego asks. "Go visit our new neighbour, see if there's some interesting stuff about him."

"You mean gossip?" Yuki sighs.

"Of course I do."

Yuki sighs.

"I thought you and Candy wouldn't stoop to gossiping", she mutters.

"We're not", Diego replies with a shrug and turns to head into Ivy's room, "but Mr Cartwright is known to be mysterious. To have him as our next-door neighbour... might be interesting."

lobo-behr-pt2-4.png.5d297e9dc79ece395a2bd0a60d01126a.png

Reluctantly, Yuki decides to do what Diego's requested. She's a bit intrigued by the new guy as well, to be honest, but she also doesn't see why Diego couldn't just have gone over himself. She could have looked over Ivy and Aubrey.

lobo-behr-pt2-5.png.c0a151c35bd67a0de02f7c3642b1993a.png

The door opens to reveal a guy perhaps a bit older than Diego - which means he's at least ten years Yuki's senior. His eyebrows rise slightly in question.

"Hi", Yuki says, putting on a smile, "I'm Yuki, I live next door. Just... wanted to come and say hi, welcome you to San Myshuno and all that."

"Right..."

Yuki hesitates. This is not going well - she should just head back to her own apartment and tell Diego that she couldn't get anything interesting out of the new guy.

"Would you like to come inside?"

Yuki blinks.

"Sorry, what?" she asks. The guy rolls his eyes slightly.

"You want to come inside?"

"Yeah", Yuki quickly replies, "yeah, sure."

lobo-behr-pt2-6.png.95364f3196246dcec926233c0e758faf.png

The guy introduces himself as Damien Cartwright - and even though Yuki came there on a mission to question him, it ends up as him questioning her. About school, friends, boyfriends, dreams of the future... everything. Yuki answers his questions, kind of relieved not to have to do the interrogation herself. She might be more confident than before, but she's not that confident.

"How about some wine?" Damien eventually asks. Yuki hesitates. She doesn't really drink. But Damien's been really nice. A glass or two can't hurt, right?

lobo-behr-pt2-7.png.3edf4679ca5fb4656a74fa2c6fdc505b.png

A glass or two turns into four... five... Yuki loses count. The more she drinks, the more talkative she becomes, the more comfortable around Damien. But her head starts spinning the moment she gets up - and she drops to the floor, slowly drifting off.

The moment she's out, Damien rises and pulls his own pants down. He pries Yuki's mouth open and inserts his rock-hard erection between her lips, thrusting in and out of her a few times.

"Ah, Yuki", he says as he pulls out, letting some of his precum drip down onto her, "I've been watching you for a while. How lucky that you came to my door tonight."

lobo-behr-pt2-9.png.1fa9fc992172034dd341fb27fcc06f83.png

When Yuki comes back around, the world is still spinning. She giggles at her situation as she gets to her feet, completely unaware of the white streaks on her face.

"Whoops", she says to herself.

lobo-behr-pt2-10.png.4cd1731b540600b27a4fa855aa8604c4.png

"Perhaps that was a bit too much wine for you", Damien says with a smile. "How about you stay here tonight, sleep it off?"

"Okay", Yuki says, giggling a bit when she nearly stumbles and falls again. "That's nice of you to say."

lobo-behr-pt2-11.png.3c4fb43021586f348e3c6adaffa29adf.png

Damien calls Diego and leaves a message about Yuki staying over, needing to sleep off a few drinks.

"I don't trust her being able to even make it across the corridor in her state", he finishes.

lobo-behr-pt2-12.png.3957eaa4cc60362c7a1b02b8fe77ddf6.png

Damien then heads into the one of the spare bedrooms that he has given to Yuki. She's fallen asleep on top of the covers, completely naked. In her state she apparently sees no reason to mistrust him. Although, she didn't seem to have any thoughts about that prior to getting drunk either. Damien slowly starts to remove his clothes as well, giving his cock a few jerks before placing himself behind the sleeping girl. He adjusts her position to suit his needs, then pushes into her. She makes a small sound, but doesn't wake up - and so Damien continues to thrust.

"Fuck, this is good", he groans as he feels himself nearing his climax. Yuki's still not woken up - but in her sleep she has started to move with him, reflexively responding. Damien comes with a groan and feels Yuki spasm around him as well, reaching a peak even asleep.

"Let's hope we can do this again, sweetheart", Damien says, placing a kiss on Yuki's neck before leaving the room.

lobo-behr-pt2-13.png.bb69e77df7135a24e9c3cd776cc2cfb6.png

When Yuki wakes up the next day, she struggles to remember what the hell happened the night before. Her head hurts, her face feels funny, and judging by how she feels in her lower regions, she actually starts to wonder if she's had sex and forgotten about it.

Oh, and she's naked in a bedroom she doesn't recognize.

Slowly, her memory comes back to her. She had been drunk and Damien had offered to let her stay over. So she's still in his apartment. But the rest.

She gets up and heads over to the mirror in the corner of the room - and nearly screams when she sees the smears of cum on her face. A closer inspection also reveals cum around her pussy.

"Oh no, what have I done?" she whimpers.

lobo-behr-pt2-14.png.b598506c201b937a847a39d9881fe880.png

She's so pre-occupied with trying to understand why the hell she did what she did that she doesn't even notice Damien entering the room - until he wraps his arms around her from behind.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

"Damien! I mean, Mr Cartwright! I mean... what are you doing?"

Damien chuckles.
"Sweetheart, is this how you react after all that we did last night?"

lobo-behr-pt2-15.png.c9aac91556a45ef4487e96df69aa0102.png

"What?" Yuki gasps and tries to break Damien's hold. He's faster, stronger, and simply switches the position of his hands a bit, letting one of them slide down between her legs. Yuki whimpers as one fingers slip into her.

"We had a good fuck last night", Damien says as he lazily thrusts the finger in and out. "I would even go as far as consider it amazing. Don't you remember?"

"Let me go", Yuki pleads. "Please, I..."

Damien adds a second finger, making her gasp. Oh no...

lobo-behr-pt2-16.png.ced09600ce54cd195f7a3889b7e1ed22.png

It's almost as if her brain switches off as Damien continues his lazy pleasuring of her pussy. God, she hasn't felt like this in so long! She's abstained from touching herself like this, thinking that would make her first night with her future husband even more memorable - but now...

Damien adds a third finger and Yuki feels her legs give away.

"Does it feel good, sweetheart?" Damien murmurs in her ear. Yuki manages a small nod.

"Want me to stop?"

"No", Yuki breathes. That makes Damien pick up his speed, until Yuki comes with a small cry.

lobo-behr-pt2-17.png.774f35fb55ebf9c5f947bef8b73fcc43.png

"Incredible, wasn't it?" Damien says, removing his fingers and licking them clean. Yuki swallows.

"I... yes, but..."

Damien frowns.

"But what?"

"I... I had planned to only sleep with my future husband", Yuki says with a blush. "Now... I'm not sure what to do next."

"Isn't it obvious?" Damien asks with a chuckle. "The two of us will get married?"
Yuki stares at him.

"I'm not of age yet."

"Nah, that's not a problem. I have a license to marry people - got it for an old friend who wanted a quick wedding once - so we can get married right here, right now. Then, when you're a bit older, we'll just renew the vows and make everyone else think that that's our actual wedding. Between you and me, however, we'll have been married a bit longer."

Yuki hesitates. It's a good plan, sure, but getting married right now? As a teenager? Is that really what she wants - what she's willing to do to amend what she's just done?

"Alright", she whispers. "Let's do it."

lobo-behr-pt2-19.png.fe8fba93c0e70481df2f27d13928a46d.png

The wedding ceremony is quick and short, only including the most necessary parts. Damien is the one to pronounce them man and wife - and then leans in to kiss her. He's a forceful kisser, just like he seems to be a forceful man in general.

And now he's Yuki's husband.

"Let us proceed with the wedding night", he says as he pulls back. "Or, perhaps we should call this the wedding morning."

He gestures to the bed in the room they're now in. Yuki swallows, then walks over to it and lies down. Damien climbs on as well and rolls her over onto her stomach, lifts up her legs and pushes into her. His strokes are slow, teasing, building up the ball of tension in Yuki's stomach little by little. If anything, he's certainly good at this - and before Yuki knows it she's writhing and whimpering and pleading for him to let her come. When he finally does, stars dance in front of her eyes.

"You'd better get home soon, sweetheart", he says as they lie down next to one another, pressing a kiss to her cheek, "but do come over at any time."

lobo-behr-pt2-20.png.59149d79a8d7d29297a35ae86b3cdc4e.png

When Yuki comes home, she finds Candy in her and Diego's bedroom, rifling through their clothes.

"There you are!" her older sister says, tossing her a dress. "Here, put this on."

"Why?" Yuki asks.

"Diego's invited us out tonight", Candy replies. "Said he has a surprise. What was Mr Cartwright like?"
"Oh, you know... considerate."

"I'm glad he let you stay over", Candy says, pulling out another dress for inspection. "You really shouldn't drink that much at your age."

Yuki doesn't reply. It's always like this with Candy - she talks and talks and doesn't really listen, doesn't really notice things.

"When are we going out?" Yuki asks when her sister finally falls silent.

"In an hour. Be ready!"
lobo-behr-pt2-21.png.0aae5d9ed0c45d6c24cbe75d1c60c0b4.png

One hour later, Diego arrives in a rented car and drives them down to one of the San Myshuno clubs. The music's pumping and the drinks are flowing - although Yuki does make sure not to touch the stuff now.

lobo-behr-pt2-22.png.3027f4ca78f19ce24acf86f1a3880cca.png

When the music gets a bit slower, Diego sidles up to Candy, pressing a kiss just beneath her ear.

"You having fun?" he asks.

"Oh, definitely", Candy replies, turning into his embrace. Diego smiles.

"I... actually had something I thought we might be able to do tonight."

"What?"
"Marry me."

lobo-behr-pt2-23.png.a20cb1d42154bc3f662bfb894785720d.png

Candy turns around to face him fully.

"Here?"

"Wait, is that a yes?" Diego asks in turn. Candy smiles and gives him a kiss.

"Of course it is, silly."

"Then, yes, here. See that DJ? He's got a license, and we've got quite a few witnesses. What do you think?"

Candy smiles and takes his hands.

"Let's do it."

Diego smiles widely and gestures to the DJ, who pauses the music momentarily. People turn around in surprise.

"People", the DJ calls in the microphone, "I need your attention for a bit. We're having a bit of an event on the dance floor; I'd like all of you to act as witnesses to the union of Diego Lobo and Candy Behr."

lobo-behr-pt2-24.png.0ad98a86efd4d2051fa9bad32db630c0.png

The Bjergsen Household

Clara and Bjorn have taken a time-out. They're still together whenever they're out in public, but they no longer sleep in the same bed and also try to not spend as much time together at home. Little Joel is part of the reason for this - but Clara has also found out about Bjorn's teenage girl crew, which has caused a deeper rift between them.

bjergsen-pt3-1.png.ee9fd194666f4d567a9586f875d52df5.png

Bjorn is still trying to be a good father to his daughters - and always makes a bigger effort when Luna comes over to study with Sofia. But he has noticed that Luna's been kind of down lately. He hasn't been able to talk to her yet - work has been pretty busy lately - but he's promised to take her out to the Bluffs alone and ask her what's going on this upcoming weekend.

bjergsen-pt3-2.png.97f1aeca1df41771a979bdfca465dec1.png

Spoiler

Since Marcus is still missing, Clara has had to find other things to spend her days doing. She's gotten quite into boxing, but she thinks she could get even better if someone was willing to teach her some techniques. Marcus would have been up for that - if he was around - but he's not. So she's going to have to figure something else out.

bjergsen-pt3-7.png.b38981853febdb944c7ffe14f32daae4.png

Eventually, she decides that the best thing to do is to call for a PT. The Windenburg gym is quick to offer the services of their best one - Cole Salzmann.

"He has a time open tomorrow morning", the chipper receptionist says. "Would that work for you, Mrs Bjergsen?"

"Yes, that would work perfectly", Clara replies. "Thank you for your help!"

bjergsen-pt3-8.png.d4306553dc2fb3a369130bdbe04f563f.png

When Cole arrives the next morning, Clara is shocked by how much she thinks he reminds her of Marcus. Same dark skin, same body shape... sure, Cole has longer, thicker hair, and a beard, and a different face altogether. But they're definitely alike.

"Mrs Bjergsen, are you alright?" Cole asks, frowning at her. "You haven't really listened to my instructions these last few minutes."

"Oh, I'm just a bit distracted."

"Distracted? In what way?"

bjergsen-pt3-9.png.84cf9f32a8d90592c0c3e221c47e7f54.png

Clara steps back from the punching bag with a sigh.

"You remind me of someone", she admits, "and it's... difficult to be around you because of that."

"Oh", Cole says. "Then, should I leave? There are other PT:s - I could ask..."

"No!" Clara says. "No, that's not necessary. I just..."

She pulls at her braid.

"Well, this is going to sound odd, but... are you available for some very - and I mean very - personal training?"

Cole narrows his eyes - and then widens them when he realizes what she means. But he doesn't leave. In fact, he looks... intrigued. Clara decides to test the waters and tugs her shorts down a bit, while walking all the way up to the punching bag. Soon, she feels Cole's breath on her neck and he grabs her hips, sliding her shorts down further.

"Are you sure about this, Mrs Bjergsen?" he asks in her ear, voice deeper than before. Clara pushes her ass back into him.

"Yes", she whispers. Cole lets out a long groan, then tugs down his own shorts down and brushes the tip of his penis against her. Clara's smiels widely as he slides it into her.

"Oh, that's good."

bjergsen-pt3-10.png.e34bb4868d715243a47b39844ff3e783.png

It's been so long since she's been with anyone - what, with Marcus gone and her and Bjorn drifting apart. And Cole pleases her in just the right ways - gentle when she needs it, tough and rough when she needs it. Maybe it's the PT training kicking in.

"Fuck, didn't think I'd ever do this", Cole groans as he slips out of her briefly, letting her turn around and throw off her bra.

"Just don't stop", Clara says. Cole meets her gaze, then pushes into her again.

"Wasn't planning to, ma'am."

bjergsen-pt3-11.png.e657c1c545a8e08d214193b6e5a59814.png

Clara holds on to Cole as she climaxes and feels him do the same. They're both breathing heavily.

"Well", she says with a smile, "that certainly was a work-out."

"Yeah", Cole says with a grin, "I'd say so as well."

They re-dress - and while they do, Clara glances over at Cole.

"So... I haven't seen you in Windenburg before. Have you recently moved here?"

"No", Cole replies, "I live in San Myshuno. Or, I do at the moment, but they're tearing down my apartment building, so I'm moving in with a friend until I've found a new place."

Clara raises her eyebrows. Really? He's about to be homeless?

"I have a suggestion to make..."

bjergsen-pt3-12.png.1d9e6e4c92b3f8035672ef2d3129b34c.png

At the dinner table that night, Clara reveals her idea to Bjorn - and introduces him to Cole. Bjorn considers Clara's plan, but soon agrees to it - and even offers to make the necessary calls that evening.

The plan? They're remodelling the house to a two-family complex. On paper, Clara and Bjorn will still be married - but they'll be able to have their own living spaces. And Cole will live with Clara - at least until he finds another apartment. Maybe a bit longer.

bjergsen-pt3-13.png.48893150baf5a34297fda06608b1a969.png

Bjorn makes the calls to the same architect who built their current house that night, and then also calls Luna, letting her know what's going on.

"Wait, why are you telling me this?" she asks.

"Because if you need somewhere to retreat to, my door will be open for you", Bjorn replies.

"I... so, if I told you I'd like to move in... could I?"

"Of course", Bjorn replies. "Is your father being unkind with you?"

"I think... there's something I haven't told you. I'll tell you everything when I get there, alright?"

bjergsen-pt3-14.png.81d62585c6f9a1042b73d6647905d113.png

At the same time, Sofia makes a call of her own.

"Hey you", Sergio says when he picks up. "What's up?"

"You think I could come live with you for a while?" Sofia asks. "My parents are... well, they're re-doing the house and things are complicated between them. I need a place to breathe."

"Sure thing", Sergio replies. "There's a spare bedroom here, you know, since Joaquin moved out."

"I'm your girlfriend", Sofia says with a giggle. "Do we need separate beds?"
Sergio laughs as well.
"Maybe not every night."

bjergsen-pt3-15.png.50dcaa5bae1dc1fa112c8bade6840324.png

Sofia packs the necessary items and heads over to Sergio's the next day. He hands her a set of keys and lets her set up in her new room.

Being roommates works out really well. Sure, they do not spend every night apart - they're boyfriend and girlfriend, after all - but they give each other space when they need it. One night, Sergio arrives home from work with a big grin on his face.

"I got a promotion!" he announces. Sofia squeals and gives him a big hug.

"That's amazing!"

"Let's go out and celebrate. My treat!"

bjergsen-pt3-17.png.884f0327a9cba7179fccfe70ff2b2f3b.png

They head out to a restaurant that Sergio had seen was on the "most recommended" list - and somehow manage to get a table to themselves. The evening is filled with good food, laughter and a bit of flirting. When dessert is brought out, Sofia notices something glinting on her plate.

A ring.

"Did someone misplace this?" Sofia asks, looking around.

"No", Sergio replies next to her, making her turn towards him. He's smiling slightly.

"I... I know it's still relatively early, and that you're not technically an adult yet, but I thought I'd still...2

He falls silent, swallows and turns slightly red.

"You're asking me to marry you?" Sofia fills in.

"Well, get engaged. Not set a date for a wedding or anything like that. And if you think it's too early, I hope you still want to date me. I know this is..."

"You're so cute when you're blushing", Sofia interrupts and leans over to kiss him. "And I don't think it's too early."

She picks the ring from the plate and holds it up.

"Want to do the honors?" she asks. Sergio smiles and takes the ring, then carefully slides it onto her finger.

"I love you, Sofia Bjergsen", he says.

"And I love you, Sergio Romeo."

bjergsen-pt3-18.png.8b8bb9ada9ca8c581238fe491f37b8bc.png

The Landgraab Household (Oasis Springs)

After Nancy's wedding, Gina's certain she has to put on a real show when her and Geoffrey get married. She had already booked the same venue for New Year's Eve, but now that Nancy's used it... she's decided to change things up.

landgraab-pt3-1.png.53c495d9abdcddcb101e4230cc2d3eec.png

There's just a few more things to fix, a few places to visit in town. Before heading out, she gives herself one final inspection in the mirror. After all, one of her stops today is a surgeon who'll help her get even more of a clevage than she already has. Geoffrey's going to be so surprised, she thinks, before getting herself ready and leaving the house.

landgraab-pt3-2.png.fa638c02239f745f12a5e3e0c568bb2d.png

Spoiler

Her first stop is Alina's Wedding Dresses. Alina's not there, but that's fine; Gina has her dress picked out. Dresses, in fact. She's ordered three options. And the staff present are more than ready to help her try them out.

landgraab-pt3-5.png.f2f10851d48ac03e1791c143c28bd090.png

The two first dresses are heavily focused on sex appeal. They would certainly look good after her surgery, but... they're also quite a lot like what Nancy went for. And Gina can't have people think that she's just mimicking her future husband's ex-wife.

landgraab-pt3-6.png.1093442c4b00e59865f062f152d2fcfe.png

landgraab-pt3-7.png.0f6b2203a8e22849aac418f3754ad4bd.png

Luckily her third option - and the most expensive one - is the complete opposite. And it honestly makes Gina feel every bit like a princess.

No, not a princess. A queen.

"This is the one", she announces. "The other two can be re-sold - or given to people who need them. Who can't afford these pieces usually. Make sure I was the one who donated them, though."

"Of course", the shop assistant says with a smile.

landgraab-pt3-8.png.bc3f0a2016f1f0bda56d6352ba319917.png

New Year's Eve rolls around and the guests gather at the San Myshuno park. Heaters have been placed out all along the outdoor aisle and the place is covered in a perfect blanket of white snow. There are even a few snowflakes fluttering down as Geoffrey and Gina start walking down the aisle. Gina hears people gasping about her dress. She's certain it's even more of a showstopper than Nancy's was.

landgraab-pt3-12.png.849a03d03862e3151f2f2aa98b2c45c7.png

As the clock nears midnight, Gina and Geoffrey say their vows. And as they kiss, Gina is certain that this, indeed, was the Wedding of the Year.

landgraab-pt3-13.png.25d56d980909c7b9172b5fcc16e84ba6.png

And with perfect timing, the clock strikes midnight just as they walk back up the aisle as husband and wife. People gasp and clap, congratulating them on their union as well as wishing them and everybody else a happy new year. Gina smiles and accepts every word. Perfection.

landgraab-pt3-14.png.2c327825839cc068cb42feef16472b11.png

Of course, it is then time for the party - reception - to start. The TVs are showing New Year's celebrations, a perfect mix of music is playing and the bartender has already prepared drinks for everyone. Gina loves it - how everything's just fallen into place. How she's finally Mrs Landgraab and not just "Geoffrey's Caliente girl". She's a big part of the elite now.

And considering the comments people are still giving her about her dress... yep, she definitely beat Nancy on that.

landgraab-pt3-15.png.f954e9890600c0464cfc1c849581be11.png

Eventually, Gina makes her way up to the second floor to take a breather. She's surprised to hear footsteps coming after her just moments later and turns around to see Jacques Villareal appear, dressed in a chef outfit.

"Gina", he greets with a crooked smile, "congratulations on your marriage. I'm a bit sad you didn't invite me and your mother."

"Well... we've sort of drifted apart, haven't we?" Gina tries and turns away from him, busying herself with examining a few paintings. Jacques chuckles.

"Perhaps so."

"Are you our caterer? I didn't know you could cook."

"I am an excellent chef", Jacques replies. "I thought I should step in and help my wife's eldest daughter out with her wedding."

"Oh, that's very..."

Something stings her neck.

landgraab-pt3-18.png.cfa7c1e3978bc7c21f9bcb7c78ea57d0.png

Gina sways on her feet, her eyes blurring. Jacques catches her from behind when she starts to drop. She struggles to keep her eyes open, but Jacques knows its no use. The drug works quickly.

"There, there, Gina", he says. "Everything is just fine. Just relax."

He lets one hand slide up her stomach to her breasts. They're bigger than when he last saw this woman. She must have had some work done - and he can't say he's not happy with the result. He toys around with the her right breast as Gina slowly submits to the drug.

landgraab-pt3-19.png.2b40d7cc32159a2de4bb75d4cae1c579.png

When she's fully under, he unzips her wedding dress and removes his own pants. A quick feel between her legs lets him know she's ready - the drug is a version of a common raping drug, making the victim prepared for the sexual act and thus leaving fewer traces. Less scar tissue. And it also makes the person respond a bit better - not just lie there like a doll. Jacques rarely uses it - he prefers his dolls - but he figured that it would be a good idea to use it on Gina tonight. Combined with her drinks, she will doubtlessly think feeling a bit sore tomorrow is due to her and Geoffrey cementing their union.

With a quick thrust of his hips, Jacques slides into Gina. Her nearly limp body weakly pushes back, accepting him, wanting him.

"Good girl", he grunts against her throat. He slides one hand down to massage Gina's pussy, while the other pinches her breast, all to make her reach her peak faster. They do not have long before someone is bound to come up and check on Gina - or until the drug wears off, for that matter. When they both come, Jacques makes sure to keep himself inside of the other woman until he has emptied himself completely.

He then puts Gina's wedding dress back on and places her on a nearby couch. Before heading downstairs, he looks over his shoulder at the still drugged woman with a victorious smile.

"I like increasing my chances", he says. "Let's see if you and your sister are more productive than your mother."

landgraab-pt3-20.png.24db15961ca3543e0bb9d0c403085e3a.png

The Pizzazz Household

Penny and Dominic have a new little baby in the household - Rory! It's a tough job taking care of both him and his older brother Zion, but Dominic and Penny are certainly doing everything in their power to raise the little boys in a loving, happy household.

pizzazz-pt3-1.png.5e7308c8181bcd1b8de8741150514dcd.png

They haven't had as much time for one another, however. Their thrysts are usually quick and made as quiet as possible - as they usually happen when the boys are asleep. It's a price worth paying, though.

pizzazz-pt3-2.png.a8a9841ec5b9901604feec7ef1a3e26f.png

Spoiler

One day while Penny's doing her job, she receives an advert from a new nightclub. They've provided her with two VIP tickets to their grand opening night, in exchange for writing about them on her blog.

A nightclub? Penny thinks. She's not been out clubbing in ages - not with the boys taking up all of her time. Neither has Dominic, for that matter. Maybe they should go together?

pizzazz-pt3-3.png.97c070397b720d7a925aaac9e1bb3356.png

Penny broaches the subject to Dominic. He considers it thoroughly before answering.

"What about the boys?"

"I can see if my aunt and uncle can take them in overnight", Penny suggests. "Zion will be overjoyed to go to their place again - and Rory's not much trouble."

Dominic nods.

"Alright. Let's give them a call. If they say yes, I'd love to go out."

pizzazz-pt3-4.png.a944356136374e0c55be1dd8c5ee7a5f.png

The pair are in luck; Penny's aunt and uncle are willing to take in the boys for the night. Before heading over with them, Penny and Dominic prepare what they need for their night out and have dinner with Zion. Then they get themselves and their two sons into a cab, and leave the apartment.

pizzazz-pt3-5.png.1290da039c773e71b4b32072b46f28dc.png

The nightclub is not what either Penny or Dominic expected. They expected the clubs they used to go to before having kids - dance floors, DJs, bars. This club caters to a different set of people.

"We really should not be here", Dominic says, averting his gaze from the nearly naked woman by the dance pole. Penny downs her wine.

"I need to write about this on the blog", she says. "It'll bring in a good bit of money. Let's just stay a bit longer, drink some wine - and then we'll call it a night. Have a quiet time at home instead."

Dominic nods.

"Sounds good."

pizzazz-pt3-6.png.36d0aaa2498423bd958a77abc7bf9ec9.png

The next thing they know, they're waking up back at home the morning after - both with serious hangovers. When they finally start to feel a bit better, Dominic notices that they're both covered in strips of semen. Penny in particular - it's all over her.

"Did... we have sex last night?" he asks as they inspect one another. It looks like it's way too much for one round between two people.

"I guess?" Penny says. "Wish I could remember."

pizzazz-pt3-13.png.d1ef5fcd03dcc6efc5de0eb1d776d523.png

When the aspirin finally kicks in, Penny heads downstairs to start writing her blog post. It is then that she notices that she's trending - along with the hashtag #PennyTakesAll.

"What the hell?" she murmurs, then clicks on a link to read more.

pizzazz-pt3-14.png.aff85e8031c4be55fc3efdd8527ab75b.png

An image pops up almost immediately of her and Dominic at the club, along with three other guys. And they're taking their turns fucking her. And they're being watched by several other visitors to the club, many of them with their phones out, snapping pictures.

Holy crap, they somehow ended up having an orgy in public!

pizzazz-pt3-11.png.2f029b3e599252a5ea1bad01aeebfccd.png

The memories slowly come back to Penny. Her and Dominic had been at the bar, drinking their wine and trying to ignore what was going on around them. The glasses kept coming and, eventually, they were both pretty drunk.

pizzazz-pt3-7.png.175221bba6e7baa8d84a54b01057dc4e.png

At this point, they had escaped into one of the bathrooms to have some fun. Only the bathrooms had glass doors, meaning they were in full view of everyone passing by. The first one to act on that was one of the male strippers, who'd opened the door on them with a wide grin.

"Hey, how about you two join me at the pole?"

pizzazz-pt3-8.png.515e5c2e467ca4c26cae0fc94fe91b55.png

They had. At the time it had felt like the only thing they could do - like it was normal. Penny's not sure if the male stripper fucked her or if he only found himself sucked clean by Dominic, but either way they had ended up having a threesome around the pole, in full view of everyone. A bit of scrolling through the images on social media reveals several photos of this part of the evening as well.

pizzazz-pt3-9.png.1f19737168753619771b5b6ee6b7d02c.png

It was after this incident that they had been approached by a group of guys - guests at the club, not strippers - and asked if they wanted to have a bit of a gangbang on the dance floor. Penny had agreed and Dominic had followed suit, after which the boys had taken their turns fucking her in different positions. Now that she thinks about it, Penny's fairly certain one of the boys is Nancy Landgraab's new husband - Jackson.

pizzazz-pt3-10.png.2be420801e6f69d991bc490bd04507eb.png

Either way, there had been a lot of fucking - and sucking cock. And Penny believes that - in her drunken state - she had enjoyed herself to the maximum. She'd loved the attention. Now, a day later, she's sure this was the worst thing to happen in her entire life.

pizzazz-pt3-12.png.de1176053d308dfe1914e5c8d15d7475.png

She tells Dominic what she's figured out - and he comes up with a suggestion.

"How about we invite the guys over and try to figure out a way to get rid of this? I'm sure they do not want to be shown like this online either - especially not Jackson. What will Nancy say?"

"You do know that guys usually only get positive comments on this while girls get negative ones, right?" Penny sighs.

"We can at least try", Dominic assures her, "and if we can't figure something out with them, the two of us will figure something out instead."

Penny eventually agrees and - using the powers of the internet - tracks down the three boys. They all agree to come over and settle things.

However, when they start to discuss things, it becomes apparent that the boys are not feeling like this is a big deal.

"It was awesome", Jackson says. "I'd say we should do that more often."

"What about Nancy?" Dominic asks.

"She's cool", Jackson replies with a shrug.

pizzazz-pt3-15.png.cce7706f588193d77cbd042da23a9f1e.png

"Look", one of the others - Samuel - says, "how about we try this... fivesome thing here and now? We're alone, sober, able to make more rational decisions. If it turns out to be a drunken mistake, we'll all agree to do all that we can to fix it."

It seems he's the de facto leader of the guy trio, as they all agree with him. Dominic looks at Penny. She hesitates, before slowly nodding.

"Alright, if that's what it takes to make you guys see sense. I mean, I've already been fucked by all of you, so it's... nothing new."

They all undress and Samuel - ever in command - positions them all, instructs them on what to do. The heat and smell of four other bodies around her sends Penny's hormones into a spin. She's not sure if she's uncomfortable, aroused, or both.

She watches as Jackson teases Dominic's cock while the third guy - Justin - gives him gentle kisses and bites along his jaw. Soon Dominic gives in to these minstrations and Jackson shifts, lowering himself down onto Penny's husband's erection. Samuel, standing behind her, pushes her down towards Justin's cock and orders her to suck, while he lets his own erection slide against her. She shivers and bucks her hips up against him. The longer this goes on, the more she wants it. She hears Dominc's groan of pleasure nearby and then how Samuel lets himself sink into her -  and Penny loses herself in the pleasure.

pizzazz-pt3-16.png.d1123d390ac45a9b11b700fc081bd40d.png

After climaxing, they all re-dress and Penny finds herself not wanting to wipe off the cum on her body. She's not even sure who squirted which stripe - most likely there's a bit of all the guys on her.

"So?" Samuel says after they're all back to normal. Dominic clears his throat.

"I... enjoyed it", he admits, then glances at Penny, "but I only want this to continue if you do."

Penny takes a deep breath before replying.

"I'd like to continue. However, it'll never happen in public again. Is that clear?"

The boys all agree.

"Alright", Dominic says, "I'll get us all some drinks downstairs. Anything in particular you guys enjoy?"

"Got any beer?" Jackson says, following Dominic out of the room.

pizzazz-pt3-17.png.83d288a9f8201fd0bf6eb8e28f189e5b.png

As Justin heads down as well, Penny finds herself alone with Samuel. He adjusts the cuffs of his suit jacket and gives her a smile.

"I do not believe I introduced myself properly before", he says and walks all the way up to her. "Samuel Cortland."

He takes her hand and kisses it, as if he's a proper gentleman. It makes Penny giggle. Samuel looks up at her with a smile that definitely must have floored several women before.

"I should add that you are an amazing woman, Penny Pizzazz. And one of the hottest women I've ever had the pleasure of fucking."

"I... I don't know what to say to that."

Samuel takes another step closer, invading her private space.

"Then don't say anything", he says, before he leans down and kisses her. Penny knows she should protest - they are not having their strange fivesome right now, thus this is inappropriate. But Samuel is an incredibly good kisser and she finds herself melting into it.

pizzazz-pt3-18.png.296d45fddba69b2a991d013c59aed8b1.png

Somehow, things progress fast from there. In no time at all, the two of them are naked again and Samuel pushes into her for the second time that morning. Penny hopes they're keeping it quiet and that Dominic, Justin and Jackson do not suddenly head back upstairs to see where the two of them disappeared to. But the closer she gets to her climax, the less she feels like she cares. It just feels too good.

Samuel comes with a groan into her shoulder, just before she clamps down on him as well.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous", Samuel murmurs, kissing her shoulder before slowly sliding out of her. They stand in front of one another for a few seconds, before Samuel smiles his award winning smile once more.

"Come. Let's go downstairs and join the others. I'm sure they're wondering where we went off to."

pizzazz-pt3-20.png.934268040419bd3d13f47dfe95377433.png

The group do not have time to meet up again in the following four weeks. Penny and Dominic are busy with the children, and the other three have their own lives to live as well. But Penny's starting to get worried. Once again, her period's late. She hopes she's just miscalculated, but decides to take a pregnancy test, just in case.

For the third time in her life, it comes out positive.

And this time, she panics a bit. First of all, she's not sure her and Dominic will be able to handle having another kid so soon after Zion and Rory. Or if they have the economy for it.

Second... she can't even be sure the child is Dominic's. Not after that night at the club - or the morning after. The father could be Justin, or Jackson, or... Samuel.

pizzazz-pt3-21.png.e628b1fc39616b9cb3135d8cb5be3cd3.png

The Holiday Household

Another small family that's doing all they can to raise their child and live happily ever after is the Holiday-Rocca family. Summer and Paolo have moved in together in a house in Windenburg and are raising their little son Cory, while also planning their wedding. They have decided on a fairly simple ceremony and have saved up a lot of money to be able to afford having it at all, prioritizing getting their dream home and things for Cory.

holiday-pt1-2.png.909bc1135e4bd054da56333313a084ff.png

The couple has also decided to get Cory a little furry friend - a collie puppy named Biscuit. Paolo had a puppy when he grew up and convinced Summer it was a good idea - and so far Biscuit is fitting in perfectly with their little household.

holiday-pt1-3.png.872f89d25bac4e1e8e828008a0755c52.png

Spoiler

It's the day before the wedding and Summer takes some time trying out her wedding dress - for the 101st time. Simple, but elegant. She does not aspire to compete with people like Nancy and Gina - she just wants to marry the man of her dreams.

holiday-pt1-4.png.b1ed6b3a8642049f765802af04d14549.png

After changing back into her regular clothes and hiding the dress from Paolo, Summer gets Cory ready. He'll be staying with Paolo's parents during the weekend, to give the newelyweds some time alone. Of course, he'll be attending the ceremony with them, but other than that it'll be just her and Paolo in the house. It's the first time Cory's really been away from his parents, but he doesn't really seem nervous. Yet. Summer certainly is.

"You'll be a good boy, right?" she asks.

"Yes, mama", he replies.

holiday-pt1-5.png.5a4a7a5f8740e89aab2e92d030b95fd5.png

After dropping off Cory at Paolo's parents, Summer and Paolo settle down for the night. Paolo's offered to take the spare bedroom to give them a night apart before the wedding - and even though Summer's not really bothered by such things, she thinks Paolo's being really sweet for suggesting such a thing.

In the middle of the night, someone appears outside their door - Wolfgang Munch. He gives the door a gentle tap while calling out for Summer in his Incubus voice.

holiday-pt1-6.png.d6fe32700b15c97da4e1daa89964d8b7.png

Moments later, Summer comes outside, completely naked and completely under his spell. He smiles in greeting.

"Hello, Summer", he says. "Remember me? It's been a few years."

"Yes", she dreamily replies, "it has. I missed you."

"I know. But I'm here now."

"Yes."

holiday-pt1-7.png.cfe45fd0f094911b663ab1628d9ce5a0.png

Wolfgang gets straight to the point, seducing Summer right there on the porch. She, of course, responds in the way he wants her to. He put her under his control when they were both still in high school, but decided not to be as fully in control of her love life as he is of Siobhan Fyres. Instead he let her live her life as she wished. Now that she's getting married, however, he figured it's high time he steps back in.

holiday-pt1-8.png.5d017cf101f7a9789928de16e45d96a2.png

The next morning, Summer wakes up feeling a bit tired. She blames it on nerves; she must have slept badly because she kept thinking about the wedding! She starts to get ready, humming as she showers and starts to pack what she needs to bring to the wedding venue. She'll get her make-up and hair done over there.

She does not notice that she's gone quite pale overnight.

A tap on the bedroom door makes her turn around.

"It's Paolo", Paolo says through the wood. "I missed you last night - I don't think I can stay away as I planned to do."

Summer giggles.

"Then why don't you come inside?"

holiday-pt1-9.png.aff359899f9e16a0ab737f8963387b23.png

Paolo steps inside and immediately pushes Summer back against the bed, his morning erection pressing against her. She moans and pulls him closer, inviting him in. He slides off her underwear and starts giving her the perfect start to their wedding day.

holiday-pt1-10.png.3834062a771df9a96716597f4543163f.png

Strangely, at the same time, Paolo can be seen out in Windenburg on a morning jog. He's stopped by several people who wish him well on his wedding day, and also stops for a coffee.

holiday-pt1-11.png.15104848c54f1017b11549a483eeda91.png

In fact, the one currently making love to Summer isn't Paolo, but Wolfgang - disguised to look like Paolo in Summer's eyes.

holiday-pt1-12.png.935d695671b10393832f378441041461.png

"Oh, Paolo", Summer sighs. "I love you so much."

"I know", Wolfgang as Paolo replies. "I can't wait to marry you."

A few thrusts later and they both come together. Wolfgang smiles into Summer's shoulder as she shudders against him. Good girl, he thinks.

holiday-pt1-13.png.bc6d7d9fa701d724a7ff3d40deeb624a.png

A few hours later, it is finally time for Summer and Paolo to say their vows. It's raining slightly, but Summer's not mad. She's read somewhere that rain on your wedding day means good luck. Which should mean her and Paolo are in for a certain happily ever after.

"I love you", she whispers to him after they've sealed their union with a kiss.

"I love you, too", he replies with a smile.

holiday-pt1-14.png.2414fe5ef3f7c7347148e46332c3943c.png

The reception is short and simple, as the newlyweds are eager to get home and get some privacy. On the porch, Paolo spins Summer around and kisses her in the perfect Disney wedding style. Summer sighs into the kiss and even let's one foot up, just to make the mental image of what others must be seeing just right.

holiday-pt1-17.png.951fd0df732ffba7a6e8e068858f27ea.png

Question is, is it really Paolo she has married and is now kissing on the porch? Or is Wolfgang up to something?

holiday-pt1-18.png.1201b40f1de67a23eed09a8582945b98.png

The Pancakes Household

The triplets are growing up - and especially little Madelynn is proving to be quite a handful. Eliza still isn't keen on taking care of them, so it's up to Drew and Bob to do it. And, yes, Bob still thinks the triplets are his.

pancakes-pt3-1.png.cda63246f213b1eb09ce030b0dddb721.png

Eliza, meanwhile, spends a lot of time trying to track down new clients. Usually by taking a jog around the area they live in - there's a park not far away where she can usually find a few interested parties.

pancakes-pt3-2.png.ec7181c8bdffe8fa510b3c3c2d022c37.png

And that's exactly what happens this morning; she's approached by a man called Bishan.

pancakes-pt3-6.png.8f571a5b4e9e6c3302db84f464e3cc79.png

Spoiler

Bishan, however, is not after just a bit of fun. He starts by giving Eliza a card with his name and a phone number printed on it.

"I want to test you", he says. "If I like what you give, I will be able to help you track down wealthier clients. As long as I have a part of the profit."

Eliza hesitates, but the allure of money gets the better of her. She takes the card and promises to show him exactly what she can do.

pancakes-pt3-7.png.cb272e252eb60177691440ca9cfa3efa.png

Utilizing one of the picnic benches, she let's Bishan have his way with her, making sure she makes sounds of pleasure when needing to and moving towards him, giving him all of her. After finishing, Bishan nods in approval.

"I believe you'll do quite well", he says. "Give me a call once you're ready to start working together."

pancakes-pt3-8.png.55969d63c1fce8a329990214676db76c.png

Back home, Drew and Bob have been talking a bit while the triplets are taking a nap. Drew wants Bob's advice on what to do with Tanisha. He really thinks she might be his new muse - but he's not sure Tanisha is up for starting an actual relationship, the way him and Eliza have. She seems to think of him more as someone she can have a bit of fun with and then leave be.

"You should give her a call", Bob advices. "Talk to her. I'm sure you two can figure things out."

pancakes-pt3-4.png.73175ec154f14e2eaf98230f098ced23.png

So Drew does exactly that, asking Tanisha to come over. She agrees, saying she'll be there in an hour.

pancakes-pt3-9.png.bf9478f6621d3b1afab344d263c62445.png

By the time Tanisha arrives, both Eliza and Bob have left for work. Drew turns his charm on and hopes for the best.

pancakes-pt3-10.png.ca125d5be208f7882fb86001000a10e5.png

Tanisha follows suit, inviting him for a bit of a make-out session out on the porch. Drew groans, silently hoping this will indeed mean Tanisha's ready to take their relationship to the next level.

pancakes-pt3-11.png.ff34e9447c04c90a5583f5996b61eb83.png

A few hours later, Eliza gets home from work, surprised to not find Drew downstairs preparing dinner for the triplets. It's where he usually is when she gets home.

Maybe he's painting upstairs, she thinks. It's been a while since she saw Drew paint anything - he's been having a bit of a creative block. She decides to head upstairs to see what's going on.

pancakes-pt3-12.png.e2d0b1372e73b71c54a96c0482799d19.png

Upstairs, she finds the triplets unattended. Madelynn's gotten into Drew's paint jars and has given the balcony outside their bedroom a bit of a makeover. Which means Drew hasn't been out there to see it - or he would definitely have had something to say about that.

pancakes-pt3-13.png.e1aa1578424b4ae480eebdf9d7ce1d5c.png

Eliza is about to lecture Madelynn about this when she hears something in the bathroom. Frowning, she pushes the door open - and is shocked to see Drew in bath with the woman he had her pose on a painting with. Tanisha.

They're so busy with one another that they do not notice her arrival - or when she quickly leaves them again.

pancakes-pt3-14.png.6292eb99982e39b9242513a0a329c563.png

She heads into the other bathroom and tries to calm herself down, to keep from crying.

I thought he loved me, she thinks. I thought... I thought he wouldn't do this...

pancakes-pt3-15.png.607b6a5fafa1c7f8e62747415c851c46.png

She takes a shower to have something to do - and to mask her tears. When she gets back out, she finds the card Bishan left with her earlier that day. She stares on it for a few moments, before she takes out her phone and dials the number.

Bishan picks up after two signals.

"Eliza", he greets. "You called earlier than I thought you would."

"I'm accepting your offer", Eliza says.

"Good. I want you to meet me tonight, to finalize the deal."

He gives her an adress to a fancy restaurant. Eliza memorizes it, then hangs up and gets ready.

pancakes-pt3-16.png.853df9fda87039eded643f9a95c1f6f9.png

Downstairs, Bob's come home from work and found Tanisha in the living room. He greets her and decides to ask her a bit about Drew.

"Yeah, he's nice", Tanisha agrees, "and we have fun together."

"And yet you don't want to make this an official thing?" Bob asks.

"Nah", Tanisha says with a shrug. "I like what we have going on right now."

The door out in the hallway slams. Eliza has left the house for the night.

pancakes-pt3-17.png.a531814ce7762278ccc390266f670e2d.png

Eliza arrives at the restaurant and is greeted by Bishan. He offers her a drink at the bar.

"I'd rather get straight to business", Eliza says.

"Ah", Bishan says with a chuckle, "but business is best done with a drink in your hand. Come now, Eliza. I won't get you drunk."

pancakes-pt3-18.png.b1b0c2537d8e49f04ef884eefe8a233b.png

Bishan keeps his promise - and after they've finished their drink, he gestures another man over.

"This is your first client", he says. "He has requested that I join you in the act."

Eliza looks the new guy over. He looks like any other guy she's slept with lately - nothing about him screams "wealthy". But she guesses Bishan's in charge now.

"Then I suggets we head outside", she says and rises, adding a bit of a sway to her hips. The two guys follow and, once they're outside and slightly out of view from the restaurant's windows, Eliza strips out of her clothes.

"Maybe you two should remove your trousers", she suggests. Bishan smiles, then does exactly that, making the other guy follow suit. Eliza walks up to them and positions herself between them, backing her ass up against Bishan while pouting towards the unnamed client.

"Want to fill me with those dicks of yours?"

pancakes-pt3-19.png.071d2e93243405a77e378d3c29ee3ca6.png

The two men quickly take command of the act, both fucking her together and having her suck one off while getting fucked by the other. After finding out about Drew and Tanisha, giving herself over to some random strangers is the best thing Eliza can think of.

pancakes-pt3-20.png.258d142f4bfac7363d0cb08aa38425d4.png

After finishing, Bishan accepts the other man's payment, then transfers half of it to Eliza. She stares at the number. Wow, that guy really was willing to pay a lot, if this is half of what he paid!

"Perhaps we should sign the official contract", Bishan says, holding out his phone. "I prefer to do it digitally."

Eliza, still stunned by the amount of money she just received, signs the contract without really looking at it.

"Also", Bishan says as he puts his phone away, "perhaps it is time you... do away with those other men in your house. I have an apartment in the city waiting for you."

pancakes-pt3-21.png.aa8eb8f3901b6dcddb043c1bfa1e8ae9.png

On the ride home, Eliza considers Bishan's last words. Do away with the men in her house. She certainly has to break up with Drew, but ending things with Bob... that will be more difficult. Sure, they've drifted apart, but going through an actual divorce?

She meets Drew first - and decides to rip off the bandage straight away.

"Shouldn't you be at Tanisha's by now?"

pancakes-pt3-22.png.91c5bf1545407d3665f4dd415fe14ea4.png

It takes them a while to settle things, but eventually Drew leaves the home - most likely for good. Eliza decides to deal with Bob in the morning.

She starts by revealing what she had thought she would never reveal; the triplets aren't Bob's. She's been cheating on him. She's had sex with people for money. And she's leaving him.

She finishes by letting him know she'll have the divorce papers sent to him as soon as possible. It's up to him to decide what to do with the triplets - if he wants to raise them himself, even though he's not their father, or if he wants to give them up.

pancakes-pt3-23.png.8273284b8900640d2e2af5026732032d.png

Eliza then heads to San Myshuno and finds her way to the apartment complex Bishan had given her the adress to. He's there to welcome her and give her a key of her own.

pancakes-pt3-24.png.3a966ab629fff1832956eb2210c76eaf.png

"Let us begin with... an inspection", he says as he shows her around the apartment, "and a slight makeover."

Eliza doesn't have to ask twice about what "inspection" means. Instead she undresses on the spot - and he starts licking her anus. Not quite the inspection she had expected, then, but she's not there to disappoint him. He's her boss now, after all, and it's not like she can simply walk out and head back to Bob. So she goes along with it, let's him hear how much she enjoys his attention.

pancakes-pt3-25.png.286cac2fd51d4de3dececb06b264c2c2.png

"Perfect", Bishan says after she has reached her climax. "Now, I've already bought you some new clothes for you. Try them on. Also, there are contact lenses in the bathroom."

Eliza does as he says. The clothes Bishan has picked out for her are far more revealing than anything she would usually wear. There are no trousers - only skirts - and nothing seems to reach further down than her knees. The tops are equally generous on showing skin, in some way, and the shoes are mainly heels. Eventually she decides on an outfit and changes her glasses for contact lenses. She also removes her wedding ring - for the first time since marrying Bob.

"Eliza, that is perfect", Bishan says when she shows him what she's chosen. "Now, why don't you go get some rest? I'll be back later with a client or two."

pancakes-pt3-26.png.849be0ada564a4c00f11ed5accd05eb0.png

Eliza indeed feels exhaused after a late evening the night before, as well as breaking up with Drew and divorcing Bob and moving to an apartment in the city. She falls asleep pretty quickly.

Meanwhile, Bishan heads out to find some men interested in having a bit of fun with the red-head. He manages to snare three in a matter of an hour and invites them over - all at once. While riding up in the elevator, he explains that they can either share her - or go in one after the other.

The men decide on the first option.

pancakes-pt3-27.png.b7fc56d0858f0054871aefd0b15a011d.png

They arrive to find Eliza still asleep. Bishan still lets the guys in.

"Why don't you wake her up?" he suggests. "I'll be collecting payment once you're done."

pancakes-pt3-28.png.edf2c7e85561d226d96a00b7d5e8a165.png

Eliza wakes up to hands running up her legs and in beneath her skirt, as well as beneath her bra. When she opens her eyes, she realizes there are three strangers hovering over her - one completely naked, two stripped from their trousers. It takes her a moment to understand what's going on - that Bishan's given her three clients to please at once instead of just one - but once she does understand she rouses herself and gets into the part.

"Why, hello, boys", she says, helping them remove her clothes. She lets them position her in the way they want her, riding one while sucking off another. She expected the third to go anal, but it seems he's more interested in watching. So she's giving him a show worth watching.

pancakes-pt3-29.png.597a2bf94a20f5e686b3370caa60d35b.png

When they get closer to finishing, she's thrown onto her back while one of them pounds into her and the other two let their cum drip onto her face and chest. Eliza takes it. She still loves sex, loves feeling this desired.

But is it worth it in the end?

pancakes-pt3-30.png.22894f160810062d2bc669d1d84d2e09.png

The Lothario Household

Don has made up his mind; he wants Thalia. Like, as his girlfriend. Future wife. That sort of thing. But since she's married, he has to take it easy. So he's been utilizing every technique in the book since their Winterfest night - and he instinctively knows that he's getting close to his goal.

Next up? Dinner at a fancy restaurant.

Thalia readily accepts when Don calls and asks her out.

"I sure need to get out of the house", she says. "I'll meet you there at six."

lothario-pt2-1.png.fb1f89af20665f67d1735595aeb84458.png

Don requests a table in the slightly less busy area of the restaurant, giving them privacy. As every other time when they've seen one another, conversation flows easily, going from work-related matters to private ones to flirting. Don had had a feeling earlier that Thalia and her husband were not doing too well - possibly due to Thalia falling for him - but now she even confirms it.

"He's just so busy all the time", she sighs, "and he never stays around to listen to me talking about work, but he demands that I listen to what office romance that has reached him that day. And he definitely buys the kids' love - taking them away on trips and buying them the most expensive items he can find."

lothario-pt2-2.png.8c92a249fa79156e1c73a6604376cf6a.png

Spoiler

Don, unlike Thalia's husband, listens and agrees. And adds a few flirty comments when appropriate. By the end of the meal, Thalia takes his hand and tugs him closer.

"Oh, Don", she says, "I know this isn't... I shouldn't be doing this to my family and I'd thought we'd just have that night during Winterfest and nothing more. But I just can't seem to let you go."

Don pulls her onto her feet and pulls her even closer, wrapping an arm around her.

"Then maybe this is what's right", he murmurs, before he leans in and kisses her.

lothario-pt2-3.png.a1bd4a8eab4b252cdf9418e3773f50d4.png

Thalia melts against him, her body agreeing before her mind properly has. When the kiss ends, Don tugs her with him to a door at the back of the restaurant, leading into an empty staff room.

"Should we be here?" Thalia asks as he locks the door behind them.

"Maybe not", Don replies, before pulling her in for another kiss. "Does it matter?"
"No."

They hurriedly undress one another - well, when they're not kissing - and unlike during their Winterfest night, Don is now on top, sliding into Thalia's wet heat.

"Oh, fuck, that's good", Thalia whimpers. Don presses a kiss to the point where her neck meets her shoulders.

"I know, love."

lothario-pt2-4.png.3221b33e97f5ff18681bcf70729c3986.png

Their encounter is swift and sweet, leaving a desire for more - at least for Don. But Thalia has to head back home to her family and he has to get back to the twins. Thus they part ways outside the restaurant.

The next day, however, Thalia comes over after work.

"I just can't handle living with him any more", she announces.

"Then why don't you move in with me and the twins?" Don suggests. Thalia ponders this for a few seconds, before she nods.

"Also", Don adds, then drops to one knee and pulls out a small box, "I love you, Thalia. I want you to be my wife."

"But... Don, I'm still married", Thalia protests, trying to hide the wide smile on her face. Don smiles back.

"Simple", he says. "We'll just not get married until you've gotten a divorce. If that's what you want."

"It is", Thalia says and takes the ring. "Oh, Don, it is!"

lothario-pt2-5.png.aa5e37000e2ec3ff4d6ae49616294d91.png

The couple decide to celebrate their engagement with a bit of fun - in various locations around the house. The couch in front of the fireplace...

lothario-pt2-7.png.685f8f4398193ce931bdc780f9167522.png

...and, of course, the bed. Their bed. Don can't believe Thalia actually agreed to this - that they're going to get married, once she's gotten divorced. It's what he's dreamed about since their first romantic encounter.

lothario-pt2-8.png.b925168b4a66db86d05371979d9217ea.png

However, Don being this busy with Thalia has made him forget a bit about the twins. Something he has never done before. Kyra and Orlando are not sure what to think - or do. They just try to do what they can to stay happy.

lothario-pt2-9.png.bd1af6e3ef15ec46747b1ccf0e3387cf.png

The morning after, Don receives a call from an unknown number.

"Hello, Don", a female voice says. "I have a proposition to make."

"Who is this?" he asks.

"You may call me Ebony. I want you to meet me at this location, tomorrow night."

"And if I refuse?"

"Then I'll make sure that Thalia knows exactly what sort of man you are."

lothario-pt2-10.png.2c70988b9b8780a038467bdc71ef55a4.png

The Le Chien Household

Eva's promise to herself to completely forget about Marcus - delete him from her life, even - has not worked out. In fact she's become obsessed with finding him. And, once she does find him, she's intending to give him a piece of her mind.

lechien-pt2-1.png.5c9e89370f109e89c08e7a537590d4ce.png

Her obsession has meant that she is completely ignoring little Clay and Ellie. Other than using Joaquin's money to buy them fancy clothes.

lechien-pt2-2.png.ce914cecf60aa6cd7167f6fd7f8300f3.png

Not that she was that interested in raising them before, but now that they're a bit older it has become even more apparent that she has no interest in being their mother. It's lucky that Jade is willing to step up and take care of them as well as her own son while Joaquin's at work.

lechien-pt2-3.png.e15da94c3b1407299d8c9183a1265a26.png

Spoiler

Alright, claiming that Eva is only spending her time tracking Marcus would be wrong. She's also busy making sure Joaquin doesn't forget why he married her.

lechien-pt2-7.png.1a183e8688ba428cf15d12c8898e2849.png

"Eva, I think we should help..." Joaquin tries, then gasps as she sucks his cock into her mouth.

"Should what?" she innocently asks as she then licks up the shaft. Joaquin's hands fist the covers of the bed.

"Should... help..."

He groans again as she sucks his balls into her mouth.

"Just relax", she says.

lechien-pt2-8.png.83246f485204c361605515b498b96f2f.png

He's like putty in her hands as she climbs up on top of him and sinks down onto his erection with a moan. She drags out their love making for as long as she can, just to make sure it'll be something he doesn't forget any time soon. And that he doesn't continue throwing glances in Jade's direction whenever they're in the same room.

lechien-pt2-9.png.0f09c065468d9a0475afb089a285b51f.png

The next day, Eva heads out to see if she can find any clues about Marcus' whereabouts from some people around Oasis Springs. In exchange for a bit of fun.

It hasn't worked out well so far, but today, one of the men she talks to does actually mention something useful.

"I saw that name on a recently signed contract for building something on the empty lot in the northwest."

Wait, Marcus is building a house in Oasis Springs? Alone - or with someone else?

lechien-pt2-10.png.e4b811bf0f2d13c0fc135bb96c0e8b79.png

Eva heads home to do some research on the topic, continuing long into the night. Completely unaware that - while she was out during the day - Joaquin and Jade decided to meet up that night.

"I'll be in the spare bedroom", Jade had promised him. "The one you use from time to time."

Now, as midnight is nearing, Jade has headed to bed. Naked. If they're really going to do this tonight, she doesn't want anything to delay them. She's missed Joaquin so much it hurts.

After taking care of the kids during the day, though, she soon drifts off to sleep.

lechien-pt2-12.png.3829c4e4e26f071f42b08432066e18b6.png

And that's how Joaquin finds her. He quickly undresses, positions himself behind her and slides his hard erection against her, kissing her neck. She moves closer, a smile tugging on her lips.

"Good evening, sleeping beauty", he murmurs against her skin.

"You came", Jade whispers, turning over to face him.

"Of course I did."

lechien-pt2-13.png.0087b21373fa61e6b229bccf27775726.png

Jade turns fully onto her back and pulls Joaquin down on top of her. Their lips meet in a kiss - and Joaquin wonders how he could ever have chosen Eva over Jade.

"I love you", he whispers against her lips. "Fuck, I should have realized that so long ago."

Jade smiles, then kisses him again.

"At least you realized", she whispers, before letting him inside of her.

They take their time in bed, not wanting to rush things. Who knows when - or if - Joaquin will be able to get out of his marriage with Eva? And it's not like they can meet up like this every night - it's too big of a risk to take.

But this night is theirs. And they intend to make it last.

lechien-pt2-14.png.8a585602fa3b70bba4d399b3a802dcad.png

Eva sleeps very little that night - and in the morning she heads straight to the computer again. This time, there is a newly posted article for her to read.

Elissa Darling marries Marcus Flex

lechien-pt2-15.png.ac42068838f4c1ba8773410bd262b844.png

Eva gasps and opens the article.

Social media star Elissa Darling has decided to settle down with Marcus Flex, the renowned bachelor from Windenburg. Flex has been missing for several months, but now reveals he decided that he needed a fresh start and thus went to live in hiding with Elissa, an old friend of his.

"We then realized we were a bit more than friends", he adds, grinning at his wife.

lechien-pt2-16.png.a314780b298f10b9d350de52576a0883.png

The nerve! Eva thinks, then quickly looks up Elissa Darling's house. Well, her current house. Apparently her and Marcus intend to build a new home together - some sort of mansion, according to the article.

Not if Eva has anything to say about that. Marcus is - and always will be - hers.

She takes a cab to the lot in question and knocks on the door.

lechien-pt2-17.png.797ae834eba6ffa5d804afc67c480722.png

Marcus is the one to step outside and greet her, smiling widely.

"Eva! Long time no see! How's Joaquin?"

lechien-pt2-18.png.f01152755d7cd26babb7ff64d2bae141.png

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Eva screams. Marcus frowns.

"You're the worst sort of traitor", Eva continues. "You and I were meant to be together - we always said so - but I needed Joaquin's money and house. That's why I married him, remember? And then I would divorce him and we'd get together!"

lechien-pt2-19.png.e2f95e59ba13f13f50e009f54e51d197.png

"Eva, calm down", Marcus says. "I haven't forgotten. What do you think I'm up to here?"

Eva pauses her rant.

"What?" she asks.

"Elissa's rich", Marcus says, "and now that we're married, I'm entitled to half of what she has. Just like you're entitled to half of Joaquin's. Combine those two things, and we're golden."

Oh. Eva had not even considered that. That Marcus had done all of this for her.

"Come inside", he says, smiling his usual smile. "There's something I want to show you."

lechien-pt2-20.png.d792dd922f81773a67ecf0c13d0df6c2.png

Eva follows him down the stairs to the basement. He opens a door and gestures for her to step inside.

"After you."

She walks in - and stops, eyes widening. There are four other women in the room, all naked, all trapped in alluring positions. As if ready to be fucked by whoever walked in first.

"What is this?" Eva asks.

lechien-pt2-21.png.2bfab5f2b37897017e7d5026c60e9ac4.png

She's about to turn and run out when a pair of pale blue arms grab hold of her and hold her in place. She turns her head to look at her captor. His eyes are pitch black and he is grinning triumphantly at her.

"Eva", he says, sliding a hand down between her legs. Her eyes widen. This creature has Marcus' voice!

"Who... what are you?" she whimpers while trying to break free. His fingers push her underwear aside, rubbing against her pussy.

"Eva, don't you recognize me?" he asks. "I'm Marcus. Your one and only, remember?"

He slides a finger inside of her and Eva whimpers, fighting his hold.

"Let's have a bit of fun", he whispers against her skin.

lechien-pt2-22.png.2e0b4e891134bc831a471ab83f917883.png

In the blink of an eye, he has picked her up and thrown her onto the bed. He rips her clothes to shreds, along with his own, and then forces his blue erection into her. Eva tries to scream, but he covers her mouth.

"Remember how nice this always was?" he asks, grinning down at her while gyrating his hips. "Just because I look a bit different now doesn't mean I am different."

He leans down to whisper in her ear.

"Just give in, Eva. Give in to how good I make you feel."

lechien-pt2-23.png.d903f17428a4e3db9b1dea06a3d4205c.png

Slowly, Eva finds her body relaxing. Responding. It feels just like how it always did when her and Marcus played around before. Just because he's now some sort of blue alien doesn't mean she should reject him, right?

"Yes", he murmurs against her neck, "that's it, Eva. Just relax."

lechien-pt2-24.png.c17c22352b8f5621caa2fe003a147961.png

Eva lets out a moan and starts moving in sync with the alien towering above her. He's right; this feels like absolute bliss. Perfection. Even better than it felt before. Maybe aliens have genetically bigger dicks and now that he is one he's been given the same thing.

Marcus reaches down with one hand and lets it join his dick, pumping in and out of her. He then brings it up to her lips.

"Suck", he orders. She does, moaning around his finger. It tastes of both of them. Together. As it is meant to be.

lechien-pt2-25.png.4eb7a1c3cf70c038de4b2c5b3328f0be.png

After their joint climax, Marcus climbs off the bed and snaps his fingers. The holograms of the other women disappear, leaving only Eva on the bed. One look from him and she's reaching down between her legs to please herself. Marcus smiles.

"Perfect", he says. He touches a button on the wall.

"Is it done?" Elissa asks through a hidden speaker.

"Yes", he replies. "It seems the real Marcus Flex really did a number on her before. Easy for me to continue."

"Good. Make sure she doesn't leave the house."

"Will do."

lechien-pt2-26.png.672248875bc07e543061df9063a6748d.png

At the same time, a thin man in baggy clothes has appeared outside of the mental health facility in Newcrest.

lechien-pt2-27.png.fdb07730b19c33b4769929081b18f1d5.png

One of the senior caretakers, Josie, is the first one out.

"Are you alright?" she asks the man. He blinks up at her in confusion.
"Who are you?" he asks. "Where am I?"

lechien-pt2-28.png.829867b6f56d19c3175dc1c8ca4cce20.png

"You're at Newcrest Mental Health", Josie replies and helps him to his feet. "I'm Josie. What's your name?"

"I... don't know", the man replies. "I don't remember."

Josie frowns, then leads the man inside. He clearly needs help.

lechien-pt2-29.png.f2baa61e3c809440a77f8d684c3b6730.png

!Family update!

Some people have been aged up - and there are a few new characters as well :) Family portraits can be found in the original post!

Spoiler

Asylum Household

• Nurse Josie Weston
  • Nurse Connor Waites
  • Nurse Lauryn Srivastava
  • John Doe

Benali Household

• Salim Benali

Bjergsen Household

• Bjorn Bjergsen
  • Clara Bjergsen
  • Cole Salzmann
  • Luna Villareal
  • Elsa Bjergsen
  • Joel Bjergsen (son of Clara Bjergsen & Marcus Flex)
  • Dante Villareal (son of Bjorn Bjergsen & Luna Villareal)

Caliente Household

• Dina Caliente
  • Nathanael Caliente (son of Dina Caliente & Jacques Villareal)
  • Ramon Caliente (son of Dina Caliente & Jacques Villareal)

Darling Household

• Elissa Darling
  • Marcus Flex (alien clone)
  • Eva Le Chien

Feng Household

• Lilly Feng
  • Victor Feng
  • Malachi Feng

Fyres Household

• Moira Fyres
  • Sir Peter de Lancey
  • Jack Fyres
  • Marley Fyres

Goth Household

• Mortimer Goth
  • Cassandra Goth
  • Alexander Goth
  • Titus Goth (son of Cassandra Goth & Don Lothario)
  • Juliette Goth (daughter of Bella Goth & "random stranger")

Holiday Household

• Paolo Holiday
  • Summer Holiday
  • Cory Holiday
  • Scarlett Holiday (daughter of Summer Holiday & Wolfgang Munch)
  • Biscuit

Langraab Household (Oasis Springs)

• Geoffrey Landgraab
  • Gina Landgraab
  • Krystal Landgraab
  • Silas Landgraab
  • Moses Landgraab (son of Gina Landgraab & Marcus Flex)
  • Dimitri Landgraab (son of Gina Landgraab & Jacques Villareal)

Landgraab Household (Brindleton Bay)

• Nancy Landgraab
  • Jackson Landgraab
  • Malcolm Landgraab
  • Nataly Kenyon
  • Breanna Kenyon (daughter of Malcolm Landgraab & Nataly Kenyon)
  • Claire Kenyon (daughter of Malcolm Landgraab & Nataly Kenyon)
  • Nelson Landgraab (son of Nancy Landgraab & Geoffrey Landgraab)

Le Chien Household

• Joaquin Le Chien
  • Jade Rosa
  • Clay Le Chien (son of Eva Le Chien & Marcus Flex)
  • Ellie Le Chien (daughter of Eva Le Chien & Marcus Flex)
  • Joseph Rosa (son of Jade Rosa & Marcus Flex)

Lobo Household

• Candy Lobo
  • Diego Lobo
  • Yuki Behr
  • Aubrey Lobo (daughter of Candy Lobo & "random stranger")
  • Ivy Lobo

Lothario Household

• Don Lothario
  • Thalia Conley
  • Kyra Caliente (daughter of Dina Caliente & Mortimer Goth)
  • Orlando Caliente (son of Dina Caliente & Mortimer Goth)

Magee Household

• Desmond Magee
  • Omar Magee
  • Bella Goth
  • Clare Magee (daughter of Desmond Magee & Bella Goth)
  • Luka Magee (son of Desmond Magee & Bella Goth)

Padilla Household

• Kyra Padilla
  • Morgan Fyres
  • Siobhan Fyres

Pancakes Household (Willow Creek)

• Bob Pancakes
  • Clyde Pancakes (son of Eliza Pancakes & Drew Prius)
  • Madelynn Pancakes (daughter of Eliza Pancakes & Drew Prius)
  • Thomas Pancakes (son of Eliza Pancakes & Drew Prius)

Pancakes Household (San Myshuno)

• Bishan Huynh
  • Eliza Pancakes

Pizzazz Household

• Dominic Pizzazz
  • Penny Pizzazz
  • Zion Pizzazz
  • Rory Pizzazz (son of Penny Pizzazz & Marcus Flex)

Romeo Household

• Sergio Romeo
  • Sofia Bjergsen

Singer Household

• Izaiah Singer
  • Mariko Sasaki
  • Jazmine Sasaki (daughter of Mariko Sasaki & Victor Feng)

Villareal Household

• Jacques Villareal
  • Katrina Villareal
  • Hugo Villareal
  • Max Villareal
  • Emilia Villareal
  • Isabel Villareal

• 2 weeks later...

Personal update

So I'm almost done with the next chunk of the story, but it's probably going to take a while for me to get it all up. This past weekend I lost my grandfather - his passing was very sudden and me and my family are still very much in shock. We're dealing with it best we can, but at the moment I'm not in a story mapping mindset.

Thank you for all your support - this story/world is very different from the routes I usually take and it's really fun to see how far my ideas can go for each Sim.