The McCabe Household

Things are looking brighter in the McCabe household. Terry and baby Rachel are happily playing, Eliza is back to working her regular job, and Ryan's a good man. Perhaps not the man Eliza envisioned herself marrying, but he's good to her and the kids - and he helped her out of a really tough situation.

mccabe-pt2-1.png.9b356fdfab4e96acdf57ff05588a7014.png

mccabe-pt2-2.5.png.c6c5c792ebe55554bfe86cf4e5f8912c.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

All in all, Eliza feels as if she's walking on clouds mostly every day.

Which might have to do with the pills Ryan convinced her to try. Vitamins. All to make her feel like herself again. He's also given her some stuff to smoke, which makes things feel even better. Amazing. Honestly, has she ever felt this good before?

mccabe-pt2-2.png.7454810faebc857cde26585b2e663cf4.png

One morning, Ryan makes a suggestion.

"You're working so hard, babe, but the kids need someone to take care of them. How about we hire an au pair?"

"Oh, you are a saviour!" Eliza exclaims. "Yes, let's do that!"

mccabe-pt2-3.png.fa01a1ed4bb6db1f5eab8e91c8dae91b.png

Ryan leaves his wife and heads two flights of stairs down, knocking on the door to another apartment. A teenage girl opens and smiles at the sight ot him, biting her lip.

"My parents said it's fine", she said. "I told them I'd be in Windenburg."

"Then you'd better try to stay indoors as much as possible", Ryan replies with a grin. The girl giggles.

"I'll pack what I need, then move in tomorrow."

"Good."

mccabe-pt2-4.png.c4b169fa614923ab4b9fa82e1d32af21.png

After lunch the next day, Eliza greets their new au pair. Dana Rush. She seems like a good girl - and Eliza is certain the kids will adore her. And it'll give her some time off. People have started asking for her to attend various parties, just because she's been gaining attention with her new food blog.

"I'll be out tonight", she tells Dana. "Make sure Terry goes to sleep early."

"Sure", Dana replies with a smile. "Don't worry about it, Mrs McCabe."

mccabe-pt2-5.png.fb94eccf83465b86ed12e5d48da4381b.png

While Eliza is getting ready in the bathroom, Dana sneaks into the master bedroom for a selfie in front of the bed. Sneaking back out again, she types a quick message to Ryan and attaches the picture.

Wife is gone tonight, want to show me what to do in here? ?

mccabe-pt2-6.png.1211fc582f24d27c22e7e9c8df8a8d77.png

Ryan does not reply, but Dana is certain he has read her message. She takes care of the kids, then spends some time watching TV. When Ryan finally arrives, he simply picks her up and plops her down on his lap. He is rock hard.

"No bed tonight, sweetheart", he murmurs. "I want you here and now."

mccabe-pt2-7.png.1c53d8da4983da81d6738b0d3e16c76f.png

By the time she falls asleep, Dana's legs have turned to jelly. Everything's pleasantly sore. Hopefully, she'll be able to get a shower before Eliza notices the cum stains all over her body tomorrow morning. But if this is how Ryan intends for her time here to be, she will happily comply.

mccabe-pt2-8.png.e27a48eed43016e4aea5b5903d435a8d.png

To be continued...

The Pizzazz Household

After moving to Brindleton Bay, things were getting better and better for the Pizzazz family. Dominic had a contract with a small music label and seemed more at ease than he had in a long time.

pizzazz-pt5-1.png.7c1c6852a34b56bd2dc7794db49c0407.png

And the kids were growing up fast. Though, three toddlers were a bit of a handful. They didn't quite have the money to hire someone to help out, but Penny hoped they'd have soon. Both her and Dominic needed time to focus on their careers.

pizzazz-pt5-2.png.61cb97a6a2cbbf333badff7467604c01.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Time that was difficult to get when there were not only three toddlers in the house, but also two babies - Jace and Ella. And even though Penny loved them all, she honestly could not wait to get out of the house from time to time.

Like this night, when she had a meet-and-greet at a museum to look forward to. And she knew just who to ask to accompany her there.

Samuel.

pizzazz-pt5-3.png.8decc6d4a56e98f5e5bb945417965bc8.png

Samuel was the perfect date - and certainly provided the paparazzi with juicy gossip. Luckily, Dominic had never been one to read gossip magazines. Ever since his divorce from Moira, he was terrified of what he'd find in there.

"Sorry I can't stay long tonight", Samuel said. "We'll have to make time again soon."

"How?" Penny asked. Samuel grinned and leaned in close.

"How about a trip? Somewhere nice, just the two of us."

Penny sighed against his lips. A holiday? That would be exactly what she needed right now.

pizzazz-pt5-4.png.3c04d0c9b0894bb304b9f4ecdb9cfa32.png

After Samuel left, Penny made sure to focus all her attention on her fans and on the paparazzi. More people reading her blog meant more money, which would make things easier if she was to leave for a bit with Samuel.

pizzazz-pt5-5.png.47bdf9240be6193437ef7e3821e2d2e0.png

"Penny! Penny, over here! Penny!"
Penny turned to see a teenager eagerly snap some photos of her. She gave him a few poses, making his excited grin widen.
"What's your name?" she asked.

"Dylan Havens", he replied. "Hey, can I take a selfie with you?"

pizzazz-pt5-6.png.367fbf9813807d76a21e846e883a0086.png

"Sure", Penny said and moved in close to him. After snapping a few shots, she was shocked to feel something on her leg. Looking down, she saw Dylan's hand creeping up the slit in her dress.

pizzazz-pt5-7.png.bb25012b6c835996dfcc4423a940c776.png

"What the hell are you doing?" she exclaimed, moving away from him. Dylan blinked.

"What's the problem?"

"Don't you ever do that again", Penny berated. "Not to me, not to anyone."

Then she hurriedly left the museum.

pizzazz-pt5-9.png.49bd1c3d2c215c120f327a1126ef0eba.png

Dylan stared after her disappearing form. What the hell was that about? Penny was supposed to be his. She shouldn't react like that just because he touched her leg. She should like it. Should move in closer.

Well, luckily he had a plan B. He just needed a few days to get things in order, but he was sure this would make Penny realize what he had known for so long - that they were meant to be together forever.

pizzazz-pt5-10.png.c48c5a936d598ecb533edfff49da6307.png

A few days passed in the Pizzazz household. Penny made sure not to book any more meet-and-greets, terrified that she would run into Dylan again. What a creep! She had been sleeping terribly since that evening and now she almost fell asleep while having breakfast.

A brisk jog should clear my head, she thought, heading upstairs to get dressed.

pizzazz-pt5-11.png.434c6c1ad73a3a9aac9feebd73f59000.png

Chilly air always used to help wake her up, but not this day. She just felt worse.

Just a bit further, she told herself, jogging down the path. It'll get better soon.

pizzazz-pt5-12.png.e7dffc669773d6014d4486e2c7184e95.png

But not long after that, she collapsed on the ground. She was far away in dreamland when someone picked her up and carried her into an awaiting car, placing some blankets on top of her to keep people from noticing.

pizzazz-pt5-13.png.2566edd2b68e4ea2133c3efa7cb0d311.png

Dylan hummed while he put the finishing touches on the display. He had had a company create a glass room around his bed and bought a pillory, where Penny Pizzazz was now sleeping. Getting drugs into her food had been difficult, but he had managed it and then it had simply been a waiting game - and now here she was. His Penny.

pizzazz-pt5-14.png.0a7f0ad9a185be30ccddb74399883084.png

He removed his clothes and coated his dick with some lube, before stepping into the glass room and letting himself sink into her. A groan escaped him - heaven! Oh, she would definitely feel the same about him once she woke up and felt these feelings. A perfect fit.

As he came inside of her, he wondered what would be better - if he took her name, or if she took his. Once they were married, that was. He'd like if she took his name. Penny Havens. Because she was an angel sent to him from above.

pizzazz-pt5-15.png.f02b98926014bf565662907a6e106889.png

To be continued...

The Abbelli Household

Ebony recently gave birth to twin boys - Dominic and Mateo - but neither her or Riccarde gave them that much attention. They had a nanny for that.

abbelli-pt1-1.png.0a6469a505b87b3345ba75992d6f07ba.png

Instead, Riccarde was making sure Ebony didn't see any reason to leave. He gave her freedom to move about, use his money for buying things and have fun, as long as she did what he wanted her to do in bed. And so far she was more than happy to comply with his wishes.

abbelli-pt1-2.png.b1128527cd30ad4f026502afbd2e5b2b.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Other than pleasing him in bed - and around the apartment - Ebony had started her own video blog. And it was definitely NSFW, as by now - after so many years of being Jacques' plaything - sex is usually at the forefront of her mind.

"Cum feels so nice on your skin, doesn't it?" she sighed, letting the light illuminate the strips left on her face.

abbelli-pt1-3.png.05d3eb3039afd1baa77212a99a0a1d7f.png

After recording, she had some of the stuff Riccarde had given her that morning. Some sort of tea, she supposed, but it tasted divine and gave her the biggest kick ever. She'd have to ask him to buy more.

While still on this high - and while sitting on the toilet - her phone rang.

"You've been nominated for an award!" the man on the other end said. "The ceremony is tonight. There'll be a car driving you there."

"I'm going to wear my best dress!" Ebony replied.

abbelli-pt1-4.png.6a3fb61a9690fdf87865f5458e013291.png

The award ceremony was long and tedious - and Ebony did not end up winning the award she was nominated for. But she supposed a bit more exposure for her videos could not hurt, so she made sure to stay put, smile at every camera, move her body so that her boobs almost fell out. Easy.

abbelli-pt1-5.png.096b3ed565d439236fbf2b637a5c0dfd.png

"Dina?"

Ebony looked up at the woman in the long, expensive-looking dress. She looked familiar. Who was she again?

"It's Ebony", she corrected.

"What are you wearing?" the woman asked instead of walking away. "And what's that on your face?"

abbelli-pt1-6.png.cb2cc51b6082e5e6b28df7ccb98ed323.png

"Oh, it's my husband's cum", Ebony replied with a wide smile. "Want to lick it off? It'd make for a great video."

The woman looked disgusted.

"Where are you staying, Dina?" she asked.

"San Myshuno", Ebony replied. "Next to the Fengs' apartment. You can't miss it."

"I'll be there tomorrow - and then we'll talk about this", the woman said.

"I'll have everything set up by then", Ebony promised, then waved at the woman as she left.
abbelli-pt1-7.png.28d8f0e2d27f047c62c30319eebe3396.png

"That was an interesting conversation", a man said behind Ebony, causing her to turn around. She gasped when she realized who it was.

"Oh, Thorne Bailey! What a lovely surprise!"

"Glad to make your aquaintance", the celebrity said with a rougish grin. "Say, can I have your number? I might be able to help you with a few videos in the future."

Ebony eagerly wrote her number on a piece of paper and handed it to him, before turning towards the dance floor. Time to have some fun!

abbelli-pt1-8.png.8f8e2d48ad4e14bddf9a7316af019df1.png

When Ebony got home after midnight, she still did not feel tired. Must be that drink Riccarde gave her. Amazing! She should make the most of it and get another video done. Quickly, she changed into her harness and turned on the camera.

"So I just went to my first awards ceremony and, let me tell you, it was boring as hell..."

abbelli-pt1-9.png.651b4ffdcd9211d8366d141e1b40012e.png

"Want to record something a bit more fun?" a voice asked from behind. Ebony giggled and turned around, finding Riccarde - naked and ready.

"Oh, this makes for some exciting content", she said, before dropping down onto her knees. Riccarde gripped her head hard as she sucked him off, making sure to angle them both so that the camera got the best view.

abbelli-pt1-10.png.368a1259b643e3168f61a29d07bd42e2.png

After swallowing his load, Riccarde turned off the camera and turned towards her with a grin.

"Round two", he said. "In bed."

Ebony giggled and ran up the stairs before him.

By the time he came into her mouth again, the sun had already risen outside the window.

abbelli-pt1-11.png.b28a262c04bf1c6f3143e94c88b233f1.png

After Riccarde left for work, Ebony turned on the camera again.

"Well, that was a good night after all. Don't be afraid to be a little rough, boys. And ladies, don't be afraid to please the men you meet. You'll be rewarded, I promise you."abbelli-pt1-12.png.ebcb1e7e11366b0b47574c7aabf84a73.png

Then the doorbell rang, causing Ebony to look up. She paused the recording and went to see who it was.

It was the woman from the night before. It bothered Ebony that she looked so familiar.

abbelli-pt1-13.png.4138b5d18f12ea4f60a7532293a10cd3.png

"Dina, this isn't right", the woman said, looking her over. "Look at yourself. Was this what you planned to do with your life?"

Suddenly, things clicked. Gina. Her sister!

"Gina!" she said with a wide grin. "Wow, I haven't seen you in so long! How are you? Tell me everything!"

Gina gave her a worried look.

"Look, Dina", she said, "I know you seem to think everything's fine, but it clearly isn't. You've been missing since before I got married - and you act like it's nothing."

She sighed and looked around the apartment.

"I'm going to make a few calls, see if I can get you any help", she said. "Just... hang in there, alright?"

"Oh, I'm hanging in there", Ebony said. "My life is amazing!"

abbelli-pt1-14.png.9da561619d554662496ba214f9c26ac3.png

Gina somehow did not seem convinced when she left, but Ebony did not really care. She headed upstairs to take a shower. On her way to the bathroom, however, her phone rang.

"It's Thorne. I'm in San Myshuno - can I come by?"

"Sure!"

abbelli-pt1-15.png.fe871c372c6e41cc78dcb8673063864e.png

She doubted she would have time for a shower now, so instead she simply changed her clothes and pulled her hair up in a bun, ending in her being ready right when Thorne Bailey rang the doorbell.

"Nice apartment", he said.

"Thank you!" Ebony replied.

"I have a few ideas for your videos", Thorne said, "but I think it's better if I explain them to you somewhere a bit more... private."

"We can lock the bedroom door", Ebony suggested. Thorne grinned.

"Excellent."

abbelli-pt1-16.png.f7d72f700885b54740bd2726df38d157.png

Once the door was locked, Thorne ordered her to remove her skirt. Meanwhile he stripped down as well.

"You've got a good video blog, Ebony", he said, rubbing his cock against her clit as he guided her back towards the bed, "but it needs more... spice. More action."

"Uh-huh", Ebony moaned, as Thorne slipped slightly inside of her, teasing her even more.

"You need someone to make you scream a bit", he continued. "I might be able to help you with that."

"Oh, yes. Yes!"

He pushed into her and set up a slow tempo, pulling moan after moan from her.

"This is only a teaser", he promised as he went. "Next time, we'll do it with cameras."

abbelli-pt1-17.png.f0aef7dca4d323507c67ddd9f898a8d8.png

After Thorne left, Ebony went to take the shower she had planned to take earlier. To her surprise, she found Riccarde in the bathroom. What time was it?

"I met Thorne Bailey on the way up", he said. "Had fun?"

"Yes", Ebony replied. Riccarde grinned, then nodded at the shower.

"Mind if I join you?"

abbelli-pt1-18.png.1c44da7790f7ae5caea4f4a9c4eaa6f1.png

Soon, Ebony found herself filled again, this time by her husband. Just like Thorne had, he set up a slower pace, making sure to drag things out for as long as possible.

"You're not mad about Thorne?" Ebony asked after they had finished. Riccarde grinned again.

"No. As long as you do not forget about me, I'm not mad. I am, after all, your husband."

"Of course."

abbelli-pt1-19.png.68872c2127937aa916d6a2314bce6ef6.png

To be continued...

The Storm Household

Colette Storm had recently moved into her new house in the Forgotten Hollow, a move she made due to a bargain with Count Vladislaus Straud IV. And though she was not a fan of the bargain, she liked the life she had just entered. The life of a vampire.

storm-pt1-1.png.7cb399ce5c4267a9f6671f8e866941dc.png

She quickly made friends with the other hidden vampires in the area, among them Caleb Vatore. Colette had heard of the Vatores, that they're not quite "proper vampires". And she soon discovered why, when Caleb tried to convince her to try plasma fruit instead of drinking from people.

"I don't know, Caleb", Colette said. "One day I might try that, but for now... I just want to have some fun."

storm-pt1-2.png.7ba9696cc62dde5424cebe6b6c78a255.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

After saying goodbye to Caleb, Colette headed out to try and find some people to feed from. Her first stop - a church. Stupidly, people were still convinced that churches were places that vampires stayed away from. Colette could hardly keep a smirk away from her face as she walked inside.

A man was playing a piano - and she quickly set her sights on him. When she got closer, she saw that it was Damien Cartwright, the Cartwright heir who had recently made a name for himself on the big screen.

"Hello", Colette said, smiling at him.

storm-pt1-3.png.ece574e864fa82014fa9b7b37740d49d.png

Damien looked up - and was caught by Colette's gaze, as well as the cloud of hormones that she let circle around her as the enthrallment took hold. Damien's eyes turned vacant.

"What does my mistress want?" he asked, his voice void of emotion.

"Go to my house and wait for me", Colette commanded.
"Yes, mistress..."

storm-pt1-4.png.c1bc2c4200b003cc15439aed06eb8dd2.png

After Damien left the church, Colette took some time to drink from other people in the area. It was still dark when she started to head back home, but instead of heading straight there, she ended up by the Newcrest Mental Health Hospital. Something from inside was calling for her...

storm-pt1-5.png.e73f4075458795a39a811e2c191b64dc.png

A quick search led to her discovering an amnesiac man in one of the rooms. He watched as Colette let her dark form show, then fell to his knees, staring at her adoringly. Colette tutted and took hold of his chin.

"You poor thing, all messed up in that little head of yours. I know just what to do to fix that."

She smiled and let some enthralling energy sweep around them.

"Go to bed. I'll have one of your handlers bring you to me tomorrow night. Then, I shall turn you."

storm-pt1-6.png.f0c48acaf5d6603e02396ba3c836fa7a.png

Colette hurriedly tracked down the hospital's nurse on sight - a man. Easy to enthrall, his mind bending to her will as she commanded him to bring the patient to her house the next night. As her energy was waning, she also had a bit of a drink form him before leaving.

storm-pt1-7.png.b4b61c8f283342fd6ccf1b380ef98313.png

Back home, she was greeted by the sight of a kneeling, enthralled Damien Cartwright.

"Oh, I had almost forgotten about you", she said. "What a good boy you've been."

"Yes, mistress."

"Tell you what", Colette said, "I think I'll reward you for that."

She removed her pants and stepped up to Damien, commanding him to please her. He did - and with such a wicked tongue!

"Good boy", Colette praised after they were done. "Now, return home and forget this ever happened. You'll know if I require you once more."

"Yes, mistress."

storm-pt1-8.png.3ceb24bb91ae7be767cda74be86e79da.png

After sleeping through the day, Colette was surprised to find the Count in her hallway the next evening. The High Vampire could not be kept out, of course, and now he looked a bit impatient with her.

"Colette", he said, "I do believe we had a deal."

Colette swallowed, feeling her will succumbing to his. As it always was with the one who created, and the one created. She lowered her gaze.

"I'm ready to provide you with an heir, Master."

storm-pt1-9.png.effe8b54f4af62355268b83c05b653ff.png

The Count ordered her to change into her dark form, before doing the same. He was not a gentle lover by any means - he was a man who took what he wanted, when he wanted it. And as his creation, she had no power to stop him. She was putty in his hands. She hated that part, but as long as she provided him with an heir their bargain would be fulfilled.

All she could do was hope it happened quickly.

storm-pt1-10.png.c5d7a7c03f0c1a21a92731118ae38acb.png

Colette had a long shower after the Count left, while praying she had counted the days correctly and would get pregnant on this first try. Then, the doorbell rang. Outside stood the nurse from the hospital and the amnesiac patient.

"Come inside", Colette said to the patient, then turned to the nurse. "You wait out here, this will be quick."

storm-pt1-11.png.455603edcb8c3f082323267bea4003ea.png

Once inside, she guided the patient to her office, where she used her vampire powers to make him calm.

"You want me to turn you?" she asked.

"Yes", he replied in a low voice. "Turn me, mistress."

storm-pt1-12.png.a1183614ebd6e5dd13b8b23075a4e378.png

Colette turned into her dark form before biting his neck, taking a deep drink. She then held out her own wrist towards him.

He did not hesitate. Instead he bit down and let out a low groan as he consumed some of her blood.

Now all that was left to do was wait for him to turn. She would know when.

storm-pt1-13.png.f6c6a4385713bee4eb7b7b5cd16195ab.png

At the Newcrest Mental Health Hospital

Amnesiac patient John Doe had gone through a physical change in a matter of days. His body was suddenly all muscles, all power, and unlike before, Lauryn the nurse did not seem to avoid him. Which meant that he soon discovered he could hear the heartbeat of the baby in her stomach.

storm-pt1-15.png.a30b6c19f61a47c7750b51abde361767.png

Not only that, but food - regular food - tasted like ash. He could not understand when that had happened - or why - but he simply could not bring himself to eat three meals per day any more.

storm-pt1-16.png.bda7bfec03760cdacac2df0994e9bfc4.png

While snooping through one of the nurses' rooms, he suddenly felt as if something tore through his body. Everything went black, then red, and then...

Memories. So many memories!

He was Marcus Flex. He had been kidnapped by an alien, used to breed alien babies, then cloned and memory wiped. And now...

Now he was a vampire.

storm-pt1-17.png.3b1f92c20fae4754d4ef7d8e29323f91.png

He hurried into his own rooms and saw that he still had a reflection. But he looked horrible. Nothing like he was supposed to look.

storm-pt1-18.png.6e65056d4c742461fa0296ae69979bb6.png

However, the moment he thought that, his reflection changed. Suddenly he looked more like himself again.

It's a disguise, a quiet voice in the back of his head whispered. Of course. This was no longer his normal form - this was a way to blend in among humans. Thus, altering it was easy.

storm-pt1-19.png.25b0ea068fb98688ace874148c978b50.png

Now he needed to satisfy his thirst. The mere thought of drinking from someone's neck made him salivate around new, sharp teeth. It was a shame Lauryn was not there that night - she would have been his first choice - but Josie would do.

She did not run when he entered her room. Apparently, he was already able to keep people where he wanted them. Handy. He divested himself of his human form as he walked up to the nurse.

"Let me drink from you", he said against her neck. She smelled divine - and at his words, she let her head fall to the side, giving him ample space to sink his teeth into her.

storm-pt1-20.png.7b6aa9c7822d905898965e6e684b7317.png

She tasted like she smelled - divine. He wanted more. Wanted her to be his. He let go of her neck and looked her in the eye.

"Strip."

She did. He guided her to kneel in front of the mirror, then moved in behind her, divesting himself of his clothes. Now, in dark form, he did not appear in the mirror, which meant that when he started to fuck her while biting down on her neck once more, the reflection only showed Josie gyrating against something unseen.

storm-pt1-21.png.da421fd5571adb4a3cbc5606ecfebb2e.png

He left Josie in her rooms after he was done with her, near sunrise. At that point, he heard a familiar voice in his head.

Having fun?

Mistress, he replied, recognizing the voice of his creator.

There's room for you in the house, Colette Storm said. Come by tomorrow night. I'll introduce you to everyone.

I will, Marcus replied, unable to deny his creator's orders.

That gave him one day to finish up things here. Easy.

He slept through most of the day, not walking into the common area until dinner was almost ready. Connor and Lauryn were both there. Marcus was not sure why he decided to do this, as it had never been his style before, but perhaps he had finally grown a heart, wanting to provide safety for a woman he cared for. He let his powers flow through the room, targeting both Connor and Lauryn, and bringing them closer to one another.

storm-pt1-22.png.092cc46c98937913ca0e2786ec76110e.png

"You two are married", he said, working his power into their minds. "Lauryn is expecting your first child. You will forget that you had me as a patient - and Josie as a colleague."

"Yes, Master", they both replied. Marcus waved at the table.

"Seal your vows by fucking each other."

He watched as they got undressed and got to it, like a pair of horny rabbits. But he did not stay to watch the whole thing. He had to take care of Josie.

storm-pt1-23.png.316b66b14d6213d3c468603c165a3a89.png

Josie came to his room the moment he called for her.

"You will come with me", he commanded.

"Yes, Master."

"You will serve in my house."

"Yes, Master."

"And you will provide me with plasma when I need it."

"Yes, Master."

Marcus smiled.

"Good girl", he said. "Now, let's move to the Forgotten Hollow."

storm-pt1-24.png.3501c999ac0cb39faf0e4362b4306c09.png

To be continued...

The Lothario Household

The Lothario family had made the move to Del Sol Valley - and were expecting! Thalia was just about ready to burst, but other than the baby they also got themselves a cat - Miko! And they had recently discovered that she was expecting a litter of kittens. So, all in all, there would soon be a lot of babies in the house.

lothario-pt4-1.png.39aeca8000eb06955b3ecb1ece36bce9.png

lothario-pt4-bonus.png.2e452128325766df91827280a92f7af7.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Don was loving life in Del Sol Valley - though he was becoming less and less involved in politics, and more and more involved with being famous. And the paparazzi did like a good-looking guy working out bare-chested.

lothario-pt4-2.png.68da7dd74873638a76553941cdfcf4dd.png

During one of these runs, he met a familiar looking woman - Octavia Moon. Not quite the star he had planned to get aquainted with first, but it wa a step in the right direction.

"You seem like an interesting guy", Octavia said after exchanging a few pleasantries. "How about you come with me to a party?"

"Sounds fun", Don said, completely ignoring the buzzing of his phone in his pocket.

lothario-pt4-3.png.65718c64677c3ccba05a82c5432034d5.png

Thus, while Don headed off to party with Octavia and other celebrities, Thalia was rushed into hospital alone. It worried her that Don had not replied to her calls. Had something happened to him while he was out jogging? He would not miss this on purpose, would he?

lothario-pt4-6.png.692b58f5580570b344473c5235b90484.png

After a long and tough childbirth, little Rafael was born.

"A healthy and strong boy", the doctor announced. Thalia had completely forgotten her worry for Don by then, instead going into full mommy mode. The doctors and nurses all exchanged knowing glances; the little baby would certainly grow up as the apple of his mother's eye.

lothario-pt4-8.png.08f84edcfdc3d51d4f0a177e98966e42.png

Meanwhile, Don, Octavia and Lilith Vatore - another partygoer - stepped into the light of dawn after partying all night.

"We should do that again soon", Lilith said.

"Totally!" Don agreed. "Let's keep in touch."

"Don", Octavia said, "before we all go our merry ways, there's one more place you need to know about as a newcomer in Del Sol Valley."

lothario-pt4-9.png.7bb4a3fd07314580be85dcca7b2f0bcd.png

Don followed Octavia to a secluded mini-park near one of the town's many nightclubs. It honestly did not look like much - which made him realize what Octavia had actually asked him to come for. When she turned around, he was already grinning at her.

"Wanted some alone time?" he asked. Octavia took a step closer.

"Definitely", she said, before, leaning in for a kiss.

lothario-pt4-10.png.5177b1c50375dc1d93a3ee177ff6be08.png

"Come", Octavia whispered as the kiss ended, tugging on his hand to make him follow her into the nightclub, which was almost deserted at this time of the day. Octavia led him to one of the couches at the back wall.

"Come here often?" he asked as he sat down.

"You're just full of clichés, aren't you?" she said and sat down next to him, running a hand along his thigh. "How about we skip the talking and get to something a bit more... physical?"

lothario-pt4-11.png.fe60d8a6a83ab7f5558bd9649a70b5b4.png

"A woman of my taste", Don said, unbuttoning her pantsuite and helping her remove it, before pushing his jeans and boxers down to his ankles. Octavia confidently climbed onto his lap and guided his cock inside of her. And while she set the pace to begin with, he soon took over, showing her all of the Don Lothario legacy, resulting in her coming with a sob of relief.

When Don made his way home, he received a text from Octavia.

Might call you again some time. Maybe you'll be on top then ?

He then noticed the number of missed calls from Thalia - along with another text.

Congratulations, you're a father...

lothario-pt4-12.png.a7e2de89993e5d68995ece40a29c30db.png

To be continued...

The Bjergsen Household

The Bjergsens had gone from being the ultimate happy family, to a split household, where one side was happy and the other... not so much. Clara lived on the "happy side". Joel grew bigger every day, it seemed, and now she also had a baby with Cole - Oscar.

bjergsen-pt5-1.png.6ff194d3c0863b3f9bac52da0b19ec9f.png

bjergsen-pt5-2.png.416e9be992351a7017b301bf4f630d58.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Her and Cole continued their routine of working out together - as well as having sex mostly in the gym. Recently, though, Clara had started taking precausions against another pregnancy. She was a bit older by now, after all. But that didn't mean her love for her family - or for Cole - has diminished. Rather, that had grown exponentially.

bjergsen-pt5-3.png.8dd7c42c27eb9664fdd7291789165b51.png

bjergsen-pt5-4.png.e1346c4dbd1591db99fc9d99f065534c.png

In the other half of the house, Bjorn lived alone. There'd been no sign of Luna or baby Dante anywhere, and since Elsa prefered to live on her mother's side, Bjorn mostly ended up spending his nights by himself. Mostly drinking.

bjergsen-pt5-5.png.6f33bc11a63209b424f5c7d363fbe17d.png

Occasionally, though, he asked a girl or two to come over. Girls Luna's age.

bjergsen-pt5-6.png.ead7b818f481f8caf3524b0bad1f650a.png

Amina Biranti graduated a year before Luna and Sofia. And she was his most usual guest at the moment. Compared to Luna - or Siobhan or Yuki - she was very different. Tough, rebellious, pierced in multiple locations. But perhaps it's that difference that drew Bjorn to her. There was simply nothing about her that reminded him of past girls. A perfect way to forget all that had gone wrong.

bjergsen-pt5-7.png.ed3c80ba012fdbc658a11a4735cfdafe.png

One evening, when Bjorn came home from work, Clara waited for him outside his door.

"I think we should get an official divorce", she said.

"A divorce?" Bjorn asked, incredulous. Sure, he had thought about that - while Luna was still there - but now?

"There's no point in keeping up this charade anymore", Clara said. "Everyone knows we're not truly together - that you're seeing various younger girls and I'm with Cole."

Bjorn tried to find a suitable argument, but found himself unable to think of any. Clara sighed.

"I have the papers here. Send them in once you've signed them, alright?"

bjergsen-pt5-8.png.04124a2d05dedb8b2dff07e08c4e7c39.png

It took Bjorn a few days to actually do this. Once it became offical, though, Clara and Cole could not be happier.

"Maybe we should get married", Cole suggested.

"Let's wait a bit before we do that", Clara replied. "But one day, we definitely should."

bjergsen-pt5-9.png.f560af3c4ba5dd81e09af4a7b07f3b4c.png

Meanwhile, Bjorn headed to the bar to meet with Amina, in order to try and forget the fact that the part of his life when he was married to Clara was now, officially over. True, they had not been together as husband and wife for years, but making it official still hurt.

"Think of it this way", Amina said after a few drinks. "Now, no one can say you're cheating when you're out with me."

"That's true", Bjorn agreed, slurring slightly. "Let's drink to that."

bjergsen-pt5-10.png.c6c6598e5ee1df2926d23bf44c85f806.png

They had drink after drink after drink...

Time blurred and, the next morning, Bjorn found himself waking up on a bench in the bar - with one terrible hangover.

bjergsen-pt5-11.png.a05602d3da55fb1940ba49288455d9cb.png

He managed to make it to the bar and ordred a glass of water and an aspirin.

"You certainly celebrated all night", the bartender said while handing him his glass. Bjorn downed the drink, along with the pill.

"Celebrated?" he asked, voice raspy.

"Seriously? You forgot? You and your girlfriend got married here last night - and bought drinks for everyone to celebrate. Haven't seen that sort of a party here in a while!"

bjergsen-pt5-12.png.e1403c66daab38c877a39a18e074f9d6.png

Slowly, the memories started coming back. Bjorn remembered that him and Amina had had sex on the same bench he had later passed out on, while trying not to be too loud.
"Oh, you're so good", Amina had sighed.

"You're such a tight little girl", Bjorn had groaned while guiding her up and down his cock. "I want to feel this every day."

And then, the idea had struck him. He was a divorced man - a single man - and here was a woman he wanted to have every day of his life.

bjergsen-pt5-13.png.476ea4936b59915cfd6d12a7f7649112.png

Thus, after they had finished, he had led Amina to the centre of the room.

"Everyone!" he had called. "I'd like your attention. Has anyone here got a license for marrying people?"

A cheer had risen among the guests, which had grown louder when a man at the bar had raised his glass and called:

"I do!"

"Then marry us!" Bjorn had called. "Marry me and this beautiful, gorgeous lady. Right here, right now!"

"Really?" Amina had asked. "Right now?"

Bjorn had grinned at her, then pulled his old wedding ring from his pocket and given it to her.

"I'll buy you a new one later. But you can put this on my finger for the ceremony."

bjergsen-pt5-15.png.26817c7c92ed3b34d52d5ef2871621c7.png

Bjorn blinked as he re-focused on the present. He had gotten married to Amina - right after divorcing Clara! What had he been thinking?

Before he could consider that further, his phone buzzed in his pocket.

"Hello, husband. I'd like you to come home for our wedding night - or wedding morning, I should say?"

Bjorn was unable to reply. Something told him Amina had not been as drunk last night as she had made it out to be - and that this was what she had wanted all along.

bjergsen-pt5-16.png.666775b1b2f81c18d55671c2bd4ce824.png

To be continued...

The Landgraab Household (Brindleton Bay)

Another baby had been born in the house - Shawn. And even though everyone said the boy looked exactly like Malcolm, Nataly thought he looked even more like Jackson, making her think the older man was indeed the baby's father.

landgraabN-pt4-1.png.52f77fb1707612549501faa9d76eb514.png

Shawn's birth had made Nancy order Malcolm to re-schedule the wedding and them moving into their own house. After all, the wedding had to be perfect - and Nataly did suffer from terrible bladder control when she was pregnant.

But now, it was almost time. The wedding would happen in a matter of days.

"I'm just checking the final things", Malcolm told Nancy when she came to check on him. At last, her son seemed to be a bit more excited about getting married.

"Let me help you, dear."

landgraabN-pt4-2.png.629c37e69f52c2277269a181b9de2146.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Meanwhile, Jackson had pulled Nataly with him into the master bedroom.

"I'm going to miss you when you move back to Oasis Springs", he said, brushing a few strands of hair away from her face.

"Oh, Jackson", Nataly sighed. "I'm going to miss you, too."

landgraabN-pt4-3.png.0178f8fdeb30629b7d227a9f32e847aa.png

Of course, what Jackson would miss the most was how easy it was to get a quick fuck with the younger girl - and, even though she had by now given birth to three children, she was still so incredibly tight. Oh, and the way she whimpered and moaned when he fucked her. It still surprised him that neither Malcolm or Nancy had discovered them, considering the sounds the girl made as he pounded into her.

landgraabN-pt4-4.png.b7e6b57b675c94abb58f1303af07f59f.png

The wedding day dawned crisp and cool. Nancy had been in charge of the guest list, making sure everyone who was anything was invited. The re-scheduling had caused several to have to cancel their presence at the event, though, but the Bjergsens, the Fengs and even Jacques Villareal had come to see Malcolm and Nataly say their vows.

Malcolm could not deny how happy he was that this day was finally here. He still was not sure just what he felt for Nataly - if it was just caring and friendship, or true love - but looking at her in her wedding dress made him lean towards the latter.

And of course my mother has to try and upstage her, he thought, nearly rolling his eyes at Nancy's gown.

landgraabN-pt4-5.png.d3e8f8ff88a52c7870fda26886d7204a.png

While saying their vows, Malcolm could see Nataly's eyes shining with happiness. Which made his heart beat a little bit faster as well. Maybe, once they got to their new home, they could actually start acting like a real family.

"I now present Mr and Mrs Malcolm Landgraab", the priest announced at the end of the ceremony, at which point the gathered guests all cheered and clapped their hands.

landgraabN-pt4-7.png.32a8c54a8875c03c86c2a488801d653b.png

At the reception, Nancy felt like she could finally exhale. Everything had gone smoothly; her son was married, he had not flubbed his vows, and Nataly looked perfectly innocent in her dress. A perfect bride.

landgraabN-pt4-8.png.53fb1f1ad27fc1f407b2e9754bc1bcd4.png

What she did not notice was how Jackson's eyes kept straying to the "innocent" bride. His friend, Damien, did.

"How many times have you two fucked, then?" he asked, keeping his voice low enough so that only Jackson could hear. Jackson chuckled.

"Don't know. But I'd like another round before the night is over. You want to join us?"
"Would she let me?" Damien asked, sipping his champagne. Jackson grinned.

"I'm sure I can convince her."

landgraabN-pt4-9.png.0b26e60340e0a965c2d8d5e54f24d155.png

As the reception drew to a close, Jackson went to talk with Nancy.

"You've worked so hard on this, love", he said. "How about I take care of finishing up here?"

"Oh, dear", Nancy said. "That would be wonderful. You can escort Nataly to Oasis Springs later. I'll go ahead and help Malcolm prepare in the new house."

Jackson smiled. Jackpot! he thought. He had known that Nataly would stay behind - she had told him she wanted to do it after all that Malcolm and Nancy had done in preparation for this day - and Nancy believed him faithful enough to trust him with the new bride.

As the guests left one after the other, Jackson managed to whisper a message to Nataly while passing her.

"Meet me by the arch once everyone's gone."

It took another fifteen minutes before she arrived, her cheeks rosy with champagne and anticipation.

"I thought we could celebrate", he said. "I have a wedding gift for you."

landgraabN-pt4-10.png.91b690dfffcae7cddc9760b942ad1720.png

He led her into the backroom of the chapel, where Damien was waiting, already naked. Nataly drew in a breath at the sight and Jackson quickly stepped up behind her, running his hands over her hips.

"Damien's my friend", he murmured, "and he's been telling me all night just how gorgeous he thinks you look. He'd like to give you a bit of a treat to celebrate."

He met Damien's eyes, and his friend started to slowly pump his cock with one hand. Nataly's breath came out in short puffs.

"How about you help him with that little problem, love", Jackson continued, letting one hand move so that it was close to the apex of her thighs, "and I'll help you with this?"

Nataly whimpered, pressing back against him, encouraging him to continue. Slowly, he removed her wedding dress, then her bra and panties. He pulled off his own clothes and pressed a hand gently on her back.

"Lean forward."

She did, her lips brushing Damien's cock. Jackson mimicked the motion by teasing her clit with his own member. When she let her lips sink down, he let himself move in.

"Good girl", he groaned. "Keep going."

landgraabN-pt4-11.png.ff7532288da86553067eaf8cee1f3f22.png

Afterwards, they washed up in the chapel bathrooms and Jackson helped Nataly get her dress in order. Then, after saying goodbye to Damien, he drove her to Oasis Springs.

landgraabN-pt4-12.png.e06c367cde707c713232b3abfd9a2ac7.png

Malcolm was waiting for Nataly in the bedroom, which was dimly lit with candles. Nataly swallowed, the taste of Damien's cum lingering in her throat. After being fucked so thoroughly by two men, would she be able to go through with her actual wedding night?

"Hello", Malcolm greeted her with a wide smile. "I... hope this isn't too much?"

What a sweetie, Nataly thought, her chest warming and a smile spreading across her lips.

"It's perfect."

Their wedding night was not quite, however. Sure, Malcolm seemed happy and content, but when Nataly fell asleep, pussy aching after being treated a bit too roughly by her husband, she wondered what Jackson was doing. And when she would see him again.

landgraabN-pt4-14.png.7a39b33d987346ed3bfc726786a3d4e4.png

During the upcoming days, the young Landgraab family settled into their new home. To Malcolm, it felt strange being back in Oasis Springs, not far from his father's house. He did not want to go there - not yet. He did not like the thought of having to talk to Gina instead of his dad.

A week after moving in, Malcolm went out to check the mail when someone called his name. He looked up and frowned. A woman his own age was waving at him from across the road, then hurried over to him.

"Alison?" he asked when his brain finally remembered why she looked familiar.

"I knew the rumors were true", Alison Huynh said with a grin. "Welcome back to the Springs, Malcolm!"

The two of them quickly fell into their old ways, talking like the best friends they had been when they were kids. Alison and her family had gone abroad for a few years, and during that time Malcolm and his mother had moved to Brindleton Bay. But now, they were both back where it all began.

"Come to the bar tonight", Alison suggested. "There are tons of people who want to welcome you back!"

landgraabN-pt4-15.png.ea68c34b923a5224320917fd25217ab5.png

Malcolm eventually agreed, telling Nataly that he was going out to see some old friends and would be home at a reasonable hour. He was shocked to find the bar crammed with people he had known as a kid, and how they all seemed genuinly happy to see him there again.

"Malcolm, you remember Candy, right?" Alison said, gesturing towards a blonde woman. Malcolm did a double-take. Candy? Candy Jones? The woman looked nothing like the near-sighted girl with slightly crooked teeth that he remembered. Candy laughed.

"I know. Ten years in Del Sol Valley and I'm a different person, right?"

landgraabN-pt4-16.png.e2c4684888de605345ab313e19935942.png

Different did not even begin to describe Candy's evolution. Apparently, she was now married as well, to a man named Chad Rose, and had a son named Jaden.

"Maybe he could be a good friend for the twins?" Malcolm suggested, before telling Candy about his own children. As they talked, they moved to one of the couches in the bar. Time flew by and, one by one, their friends all said their goodnights, having to go home to their own families. Malcolm knew he should be making his way back to Nataly as well, but when he made a move to leave, Candy suddenly took hold of his wrist and pulled him back down. She gave him a teasing smile, before sitting down on his lap.

"I've seen the way you look at me, Malcolm", she murmured. Malcolm swallowed.

"What... way?"

Candy smiled and ran a hand down his stomach, towards his crotch.

Oh. That way.

landgraabN-pt4-17.png.8e143b0488cc315f4bcc42c984f8ffa3.png

"How about one little party of our own?" Candy suggested, moving so that she had one leg on either side of his, her skirt pulling up in the process. Malcolm groaned as she pressed herself closer.

"We... really shouldn't."

"No one will know", Candy promised. "Everyone still here is too drunk to notice us doing a quick rut. Besides..."

She moved her hips slightly, making him jump.

"How are you going to make it home with that between your legs?" she asked smugly. Malcolm hesitated. Then he quickly reached down, unzipped his pants and pulled his cock free of his underwear. Candy was equally deft with pulling her underwear aside and sinking down onto him.

"Oh, Malcolm", she sighed. "That's so good."

"It's... a one-time... fuck... thing", he groaned. Candy smiled and pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth.

"A one-time fuck thing", she agreed with another sigh.

landgraabN-pt4-18.png.758cfa16fbc0f6e53d802abcd8451c6c.png

To be continued...

The Landgraab Household (Oasis Springs)

After the disappearance of the little baby, Gina did everything in her power to make her family seem like they were coping. She spent her free time teaching Moses the skills he needed before he grew up, helped Silas and Krystal achieve good grades in school, and gave interviews to the paparazzi about just how happy they all were.

landgraab-pt5-2.png.6de801d84dec5fae1387ecce95ff5287.png

To make things even more convincing, she had also talked Geoffrey into getting the family a pair of dogs - Ginger and Nixon. All to keep the facade of happiness up and running.

landgraab-pt5-1.png.e3704c0ec4b839cc789b9e1cb55d4e8a.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Behind closed bedroom doors, however, Gina was desperately trying to find a way to replace the little baby boy with another. Geoffrey happily complied every time she came on to him, but so far, every test she had taken had been negative. How could that be? Had she suddenly become infertile?

landgraab-pt5-3.png.f0550e276d6866ee62bbe4efc0d0d196.png

Gina bought every book, rented every documentary she could find on the subject, and started researching alternative medicine. There had to be something out there that could help.

One day, while she was watching another documentary on how to become more fertile, the door opened and shut behind her. Most likely the maid, she thought.

"Gina, my dear, how are you?"

She flew up from the couch, spun around, and faced Jacques Villareal.

landgraab-pt5-4.png.bcb915e89a5e13c0d690eb4c9abc889b.png

"What are you doing here?" she exclaimed. "How did you get into my house? What made you think you could just waltz in here like..."

landgraab-pt5-5.png.86c35166da8a0a37649a20b1bd63aa5b.png

Jacques stepped closer and plunged a needle into her neck. She immediately sagged, her vision fading as he held her up.

"There, there", he said, a grin seeping into his voice. "It's just the new version of what I gave you on your wedding night. I do believe you will come to enjoy this."

Gina's vision went dark and she felt herself falling, falling, falling...

landgraab-pt5-6.png.d4e501b93dfd7d9449c89295035f1f52.png

She woke up to the feeling of a hard cock pressing into her. The feeling made her moan, her legs spreading to open herself up more to the man fucking her. She had not even opened her eyes, yet she knew that this man was someone she desperately wanted.

There was a low, dark chuckle from the man, sending pleasurable shivers down her spine.

"What a good little girl", Jacques Villareal said as he withdrew his cock, then pushed it back in again. Gina moaned, arching up to meet him. Oh, she was a good girl. Such a good girl.

landgraab-pt5-7.png.3ec0ba643293049dc5c2f9515ae86943.png

She felt Jacques lean down towards her, his lips brushing her ear.

"Open your eyes, my dear. Look at me."

She did, watching as he slowly fucked her, towering above her. Oh, he was magnificent. And he looked so happy with her.

"Good girl", he said again, making her moan.

landgraab-pt5-8.png.dc613e5932327d8e868c60f8ea35f3e2.png

He increased his speed, causing her breath to come in short gasps. She had never felt this full before, this satisfied. How could she not have realized just how perfect this man was for her until now? How much she wanted to please him?

"Let me hear you scream for me when you come, my dear", Jacques whispered against her lips, giving her a kiss with a hint of teeth. "Come when I tell you to."

Her body responded, readied itself for the command. Jacques pressed another kiss to her lips, then pulled back.

"Come, Gina."

"Oh, Jacques!" she cried, clamping down around his cock.

landgraab-pt5-9.png.62166c1629713740dc2ada162cde6d72.png

"Now, go to sleep, my dear."

Her eyes immediately fell shut, while Jacques pulled out of her. Smiling victoriously, he cleaned them both of the traces of their lovemaking, then re-dressed Gina and placed her on the couch.

"You're going to remember this as nothing but a dream", he told her, "but, slowly, it's going to take over your mind. You'll want to find out if it's real. In four days, you'll succumb and call me. I'll tell you where to meet me then."

Gina sighed in her sleep, making Jacques' smile widen.

"You'll wake up in ten minutes", he said, before he walked towards the door and left the house.

landgraab-pt5-10.png.c7afca61e56d45687db9a36ba927fc64.png

Over the next couple of days, Gina felt strange. She was pretty sure she had had a strange dream, possibly caused by watching all of those fertility videos, but for some reason, she had not dreamt of Geoffrey. She had dreamt of Jacques Villareal.

And the more she thought about it, the more she began to wonder what it would be like to have the older man. To have him fuck her. She started pleasing herself in the shower at the mere thought.

landgraab-pt5-11.png.2595146f7ca4e1d68f84d3d5fc29b64f.png

Eventually, she could not stand the thought. She had to meet Jacques and figure out what was going on.

He answered her call at the second tone.

"Gina, my dear girl", he said. A shiver ran down her spine at the sound of his voice.

"I... I'd like to talk to you. Meet you and talk to you."

"Of course", Jacques said. "I'm on my way to the Forgotten Hollow right now. How about you meet me there?"

Gina's heart sped up. Oh, she wanted to.

"I'll be there!"

landgraab-pt5-12.png.d876b4a6948a34b9feb450fcfb1c2c7d.png

Jacques met her outside the old mansion in the Forgotten Hollow, smiling at her.
"Gina, my dear, how lovely to see you. Come, we shall talk soon, but first I have some business with the Count."

landgraab-pt5-13.png.31d609cabbd949806a9b17fcde4b6078.png

Gina followed Jacques up the stairs and into the mansion. A pale, grey-haired man greeted them in the hallway.

"Gina", Jacques said, "this is Count Vladislaus Straud IV. An old friend of mine."

"Pleasure to meet you", Gina said.

"The pleasure is mine", the Count said, then turned towards Jacques. "I shall bring what you came here for. Wait here."

landgraab-pt5-15.png.605bac7f2d69c9f84d8e2d3837911152.png

He left the room, causing Gina to - once again - be alone with Jacques. Her heart thundered in her chest.

"Is everything alright, my dear?" he asked. Gina nodded, opening her mouth to ask how her mother was, but then her brain seemed to go blank. She stared straight ahead, not noticing when Jacques moved to where Vladislaus stood in the doorway.

"Has it worked?" Jacques asked. Vladislaus nodded.

"It seems your experiments have finally paid off, old friend. She is completely enthralled."

Jacques grinned.

"I would still suggest you order everyone who uses this drug to, occasionally, re-supply it", Vladislaus continued. "Enthrallment can wear off if a vampire does not see his servant often enough."

"A sound advice", Jacques agreed. "I'm glad we are finally making progress on our plans."

"As am I."

landgraab-pt5-16.png.27cb98669a84e94bfed2ebfbfcb64d6b.png

To be continued...

The Corley Household

In the Corley household, Samuel had been proving himself to be the perfect stepfather for little Dante. As Dante had been taken from his real father - Bjorn - when he was still a baby, he really could not remember a time when Samuel had not been there - and he loved his "Dada".

corley-pt2-1.png.790c2f9aadf1b02416b9bfd84f012dee.png

Luna, on the other hand, did not love her husband - the man she had married without true consent. But every time she had tried to break things off, either Samuel or - worse - her father had berated her for it. She was a Villareal by blood - and that meant obeying her father's wishes. No matter how unhappy that made her.

corley-pt2-2.png.a120bf6743a86f0ab62e4a812d5e5021.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

"We should have children of our own soon", Samuel said one night while they were having dinner. Luna tensed. She wanted nothing to do with this man. It was enough that she had to live with him - she would never carry his children.

"We'll start trying tomorrow", Samuel continued, wiping his mouth on a napkin. "After dinner."

corley-pt2-3.png.0511b0a431d19717c63f593ec7fda0a4.png

No way in hell, Luna thought. That night, while sleeping in her own separate bedroom, she started to plan. Samuel would be working tomorrow. If she could leave the house and make it seem like she was just off doing grocery shopping or something like that, perhaps she could make it out of Windenburg.

Of course, that would mean leaving Dante behind.

She would have to come back for him eventually.

corley-pt2-4.png.a68f2eff08f8fec8a14cfa737e3dedd8.png

By some miracle, her plan worked. She got to Del Sol Valley, managed to blend in among all the celebrities in their sunglasses and stylish looks. And behind sunglasses, it was easy to see if any of her father's men were nearby without them even realizing she was looking for them.

corley-pt2-5.png.358a59c308dd4221963828447775ada5.png

She spent her evening at a nightclub, slowly relaxing when the hours passed and no one seemed to realize who she really was. She talked to a few people, but made sure never to stay with one and the same for too long. What if they recognized her after all?

corley-pt2-6.png.05538a3d719dcf5ecd91eabe9db8154e.png

Eventually, she started to make her way to the stairs leading up to the lounge area. At this time of the night, no one really went there - and Luna hoped it would be the perfect place for her to crash. She was exhausted.

Her exhaustion might have been what caused her not to recognize a man who had been observing her for quite a while. As she made her way up the stairs, he took out a phone and dialed a number.

"Sam? It's Riccarde. She's here. Just gone upstairs."

corley-pt2-7.png.3d807b1fe1318e743616b4af7a17d886.png

Samuel Corley arrived at the club an hour later. His eyes quickly sought out Riccarde Abbelli in the crowd, motioning for them to meet by the bar.

corley-pt2-8.png.f53f6cac38c44808a7a9f87768b5d672.png

"I've made sure no one else goes up there", Riccarde said while ordering a drink.

"Good", Samuel said, sipping on a glass of water. "I've been in touch with her father. This is the one and only time this happens."

"Just tell me if you need some pills", Riccarde said.

"I think I'll manage without them."

corley-pt2-9.png.a1cc0597b11a733be60b8eda538e24bf.png

Moving through the crowd, Samuel soon managed to get up the stairs to the lounge area. Luna was asleep on one of the couches, dressed like your standard celebrity. Samuel grunted. She seemed like such a clever girl at times, but when he saw her like this he wondered if she had inherited any of her father's brains.

corley-pt2-10.png.8dfefed0b97fa5c7d3f9c53769cc34f0.png

He manouvered her so that she lay on top of him, ready to knock her out should she wake up. But she seemed to sleep soundly. Therefore, he started to undress her, revealing inch after inch of skin. Luna moaned softly, but otherwise did not wake.

Not until he shoved his fingers into her. Her eyes flew open behind her sunglasses and her lips opened in a scream, but his hand was already covering her mouth.

"You thought you could get away, my dear?" he asked, pumping his fingers hard. Luna sobbed.

"You are my wife", Samuel continued. "I thought we could be civil with one another. But it seems I have to use harder..."

He pushed his fingers in as far as he could, causing her to scream against his hand again.

"Methods", he finished. He removed his fingers and rose, causing Luna to tumble to the floor.

"Get dressed", he ordered. "We're going home."

corley-pt2-11.png.5cb8fdfbb1d8461afd9f75eec5b0fdfe.png

Realizing she had been caught, Luna obeyed. The next morning, Samuel made sure that one of his colleagues was on watch outside the house before he left to meet with Jacques.

"It is sad that she still does not understand the meaning of family", the older man said as they sat down on a park bench. "She always was such a fickle girl."

"Is she worth keeping?" Samuel asked.

"She is", Jacques said, then produced a small box from his coat, "but you might need to help her understand that."

Samuel took the box and opened it. Four syringes filled with clear liquid.

"It's the finished version of EnthrallME", Jacques said. Samuel let out a long breath. He knew of the drug. Knew that Jacques had been close to finishing it. Now, here was the finished product.

"I'll see that she gets it tonight", he said and put the box in his pocket. "Thank you, sir."

corley-pt2-12.png.52d7353506f57340e35624f4b4a8b5a2.png

Once home, Samuel wasted no time. One syringe in hand, he snuck up on Luna and pressed it to her neck.

"Oh", she gasped, then crumpled to the floor.

corley-pt2-13.png.c060e61fa39d85b0fabcb90de60d3d09.png

Samuel carried her to their private cinema, removed her clothes and waited for her to wake up.

corley-pt2-14.png.9dedb53cfe78139934f2bb9bb0ce5551.png

When her eyes finally opened, she looked dazed. Almost drunk. She did not seem to notice her lack of clothes, or shy away from him as she had before. Instead, she stayed.

"Slept well, my dear?" he asked.

"Yes", she replied in a dreamy voice, then turned to face him. "I'm hungry."

corley-pt2-15.png.2b6bbc411022a140421e49d29c6bce45.png

"Hungry?" Samuel asked. "For what, my dear?"

Luna licked her lips.

"You."

Samuel grinned, then rose. He had not expected EnthrallME to work this well, making her completely in tune with his desires. He wanted her to suck him - and she wanted to do it.

"Well, I wouldn't want to leave you hungry, now, would I?" he said and pulled down his pants. Luna immediately reached out and took hold of his cock.

"Oh, Samuel", she sighed.

corley-pt2-16.png.aa2ccb5569c078d0a5d0f842cfce0b21.png

She sucked with abandon, just how he wanted her to do it, and when he came she swallowed his load.

"So good", she sighed.

corley-pt2-17.png.7b08f712b1ed00c8973367790d65ffa9.png

"I'm glad I could satisfy you, my dear", Samuel said. "Now, I think we both deserve some rest. Let's head back to our bedroom."

Luna smiled, then put on her discarded clothes. She looked... at peace. Satisfied. Happy.

Samuel made a mental note of asking Jacques if they knew how long the drug lasted - because there was no way he would ever let Luna remember that this was all a kind of dream.

corley-pt2-18.png.5a1cbc544f27deb2f734c89667d85273.png

The next day, Luna called on him from the bathroom. He walked in on her standing there in just a white bra and panties.

"I think I need some work done", she said. He raised an eyebrow at her; he had been thinking that last night. That, even though she was a mother, her tits were still small, and she hardly had any ass to grab on to.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked. Luna took her phone from the counter and showed him a photo of herself, where someone had made her boobs and butt bigger.

"Looks nice", Samuel said. "Why don't you get that done?"

"I will", Luna said with a wide smile. "Thank you, Samuel."

corley-pt2-19.png.24deb115a63cc8883ea05f9cd0c75fce.png

She left for a few days to get her surgeries done, but once she came back... yes, she looked a lot more like the kind of girl he liked to fuck. Samuel smiled as she twirled in front of him in a metal pink bikini.

"I have such a hot wife", he said. Luna bit her lip at him.

"Do you know what would be even hotter than me standing here, in front of you?" she asked. Samuel grinned and walked closer.

"I can think of a few ideas."

corley-pt2-20.png.ac80dd4d86fbf69a504ccc2743e964ee.png

She tugged him with her to the bedroom, where she tore off her bikini and crawled onto the bed, presenting her dripping pussy to him.

"Fuck me, Samuel", she moaned. "I need you."

He removed his clothes at a slower pace, watching as she struggled to hold her position. To not touch herself. When he finally pushed into her, she cried out his name with relief.

"Oh, Samuel. Samuel. I love you. I want you. I need you. I love you."

She continued to ramble the same things as he pounded into her, not caring to be gentle. As she was attuned to him, she did not want him to, either.

"I want you to give me children", Samuel rasped as he neared his peak. "I want us to have a family."

Luna sobbed.

"Yes. Yes, I want that too."

"Then let's have that. Come with me, Luna, my dear."

She did.

corley-pt2-21.png.af2dd2b81d336fa97b88dc309eabd8b3.png

Jacques came to visit them a few days later. Luna greeted him with a smile and a kiss on the cheek, like a perfect daughter, before hurrying off to tend to Dante.

"I assume things are going well", Jacques said to Samuel once she had disappeared down the corridor.

"Yes", Samuel agreed.

"No trouble with the drug?"
"None so far. I assume the other syringes were in case it wore off?"

Jacques hummed.

"It is good to see her finally become her true self", he said. Samuel nodded in agreement.

"She is the perfect mother. And she'll stay that way once we have our own children as well."

corley-pt2-22.png.0146903206349437fbeb25ddcf2ec736.png

To be continued...

The Lobo Household

It was early morning when Yuki's phone went off. Her heart started pounding when she realized that it was Damien. She had avoided him as much as possible since the secret marriage, wondering if there might possibly be a way out of it. But so far, nothing - and he was getting impatient.

"Hi Damien", she said as she picked up, forcing a smile into her voice.

"We'll have a quick wedding ceremony in four days", Damien said. "It's time we make things official."

"Oh... alright. Well, how about you come over for dinner tonight, then? I think my sister should meet you."

"That is a good idea. I'll be there at six."

lobo-cartwright-pt3-1.png.e10aa1f038c46c4f6a06e3a136c73770.png

When Candy found out that Yuki had invited over her "boyfriend" for dinner, she was ecstatic.

"Borrow one of my shirts!" she said. "I'll get dinner going while you try some stuff out."

Yuki did as she was asked - and when she greeted Damien in the doorway, he gave her an appreciative look.

"That shirt suits you."

Damien played the part of the perfect boyfriend throughout dinner, answering all of Candy's and Diego's questions, charming the kids, and truly doing nothing wrong. Which frustrated Yuki somewhat; she had hoped he would do something that would make either Candy or Diego urge her to end things with him.

lobo-cartwright-pt3-2.png.034f0014765e5a448eb25673429d824f.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

"We'll take care of the dishes, sweetie", Candy said after dinner, waving Yuki away from the kitchen. "You go have some time alone with Damien."

Yuki swallowed, then motioned Damien to follow her, leading him into her room.

"A bit small, isn't it?" Damien said as the door closed.

"I'm... should we really do this?" Yuki asked. Damien gave her an incredulous look.

"You said you only wanted to have sex with your husband, right? Well, that's me."

lobo-cartwright-pt3-3.png.1ecc3f570baab3f5cffc5b290fd2f3ff.png

"Yes, but... we hardly know one another", Yuki continued.

"We will", Damien replied. "I can start. I'm a bit older than you - and I want children."

He smirked at her, making her heart pound even faster.

"I'd like for us to start trying for them right now. We are, after all, already married."
Yuki glanced at the door, begging Candy or Diego to walk in to check on them right in that moment, but of course nothing happened. Thus she slowly started removing her clothes, watching Damien do the same.

"Be gentle", she said as he towered over her. For a moment, a flicker of gentle care appeared in his eyes. Then he pushed into her - and all she could think about was not making a sound.

lobo-cartwright-pt3-4.png.0c32279fecf2c00313c00a5a30abf7c9.png

Meanwhile, Candy and Diego had finished up the dishes, put the kids to bed and prepared a bit of an evening snack for themselves.

"So", Diego said, "Yuki and Damien?"

"I think they're cute together", Candy said.
"I'm a bit concerned about the age difference", Diego said, frowning. "And I didn't think she'd go for someone like him. They seem quite... different from one another."

"Oh, come on, Diego. Not every couple has the exact same interests. For now, let's just be supportive of Yuki's choice of boyfriend."

lobo-cartwright-pt3-5.png.8cac211c24d6a6fd4b93eba720c33298.png

On the morning of the day when Damien had scheduled their vow renewals, he called Yuki over to his apartment.

"Here's your dress for tonight", he said, handing her a package.

"I don't get to pick my own dress?" Yuki asked.

"I want you to wear this one. Don't worry, it will fit you perfectly."

lobo-cartwright-pt3-6.png.9b720e22ad39df902239bdfed63fa353.png

Yuki accepted the dress, even though - once she put it on - she was not quite sure it was her style. It was short, somewhat see-through, with a completely bare back. But she really could not change it now.

A limousine pulled up outside their apartment complex in the evening, driving Yuki, Damien, Diego and Candy to one of the fanciest locations in Del Sol Valley.

lobo-cartwright-pt3-7.png.4640f15d6feb730906f90f34c74025a3.png

"This is quite a treat, Damien", Diego said as they had their drinks at the bar.

"Oh, it's nothing", Damien said. "I like the style of this place. Especially the second floor. How about we head up there after finishing these drinks?"

lobo-cartwright-pt3-8.png.5bcde2bfba3db17eba8ae9714c88753f.png

Damien took the lead up the ornate stairs, revealing the grand second floor. While Diego and Candy took it all in, Yuki's eyes went to the perfectly decorated wedding arch. Damien gave her a smile, then took her hand and led her towards it. He cleared his throat to call on Diego and Candy's attention.

"Now, Yuki and I had a bit of a plan for tonight", he said, producing a ring. As if from a distance, Yuki heard Candy squeal, but her own focus was on not fainting. Just get through this, she thought. Say what you need to say and have this evening end.

lobo-cartwright-pt3-9.png.fd5da9ef77705f730bd46aa968aa14f2.png

After the ceremony was done, Candy and Diego congratulated them.

"We should order champagne to celebrate", Candy said. "Diego, come, help me find the best one."

She pulled her husband down the stairs. Yuki noticed that Diego's brow was furrowed, as if he was not quite certain this was the best thing to have happened. Maybe he could help her out later.

"Come", Damien said, pulling Yuki towards the balcony doors. The sounds of Del Sol Valley struck the moment they opened. Below them, paparazzi were taking shots of celebrities entering the club.

"What are we doing out here?" Yuki asked.

lobo-cartwright-pt3-10.png.2584ddbce956c8be5df29966e41c2ea5.png

Damien tugged her against him, turning her so that she was in front of him. He gently moved against her, far gentler than he ever had before.

"This place is exclusive", he murmured in her ear. "We're above everyone out there. Here, we're the king and queen. And I can show everyone that you, Yuki Cartwright, are finally mine."

lobo-cartwright-pt3-11.png.1402e401584513168c012ca9c3ee364c.png

Yuki found herself thinking about that little speech of his on the way back to San Myshuno. Even though there had been possessivness in it, it had somehow also sounded like he genuinly liked her. Like this was not about simple physical need, but... love.

Candy gave her a big hug in the corridor outside their separate apartments.

"Have fun tonight", she said, completely oblivious to the fact that Yuki was far from a virgin.

But that did not mean she was prepared for just how much sex Damien wanted to have with her from the moment she moved in with him. As often as possible, everywhere was fine, and always unprotected and vaginal. All in order to get a positive result on a pregnancy test.

lobo-cartwright-pt3-12.png.f41143149a50a5399fa7c3809a3df4bb.png

And, eventually, it happened. The two lines showed up.

And Yuki actually found herself thrilled by the fact that, soon, she would become a mother.

lobo-cartwright-pt3-13.png.bdd0deb643f34c760805bd0264f67caf.png

To be continued...

The Pancakes Household

Bob still could not believe Miriam had agreed to be his girlfriend. She was such a gorgeous, amazing, ambitious actress - and she was his girlfriend.

pancakes-pt5-1.png.c202f1ecc5bff835c0f3d89aa7f51ae5.png

And, of course, there was the sex - and Bob could not believe the fact that Miriam's preferred position seemed to be with her lips around his cock.

pancakes-pt5-2.png.e0be66b1d7c2ef759ef6d6ee08d41299.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Miriam, on the other hand, could not believe how gullible Bob Pancakes was. It seemed all she needed to do to get him to treat her to a nice dinner, or a new dress, or a piece of jewellery, was hint at a possible blowjob happening later. It was like when she had first started acting and slept with the director in order to get the leading role. Something she - occasionally - did nowadays as well. But she hadn't done it for the role she was doing next; a vampire handyman. And she would be acting against Damien Cartwright.

pancakes-pt5-3.png.65862e146dc158abf97002577a58152e.png

The shoot went well. Sure, it was a bit of a strange movie with a vampire handyman biting a client, but sometimes you could not be picky about your choices. Or you could be picky about your choice of co-star. Honestly, Damien Cartwright? He seemed like the kind of guy who simply woke up one day, decided he wanted to be an actor, and just started nailing job after job!

pancakes-pt5-6.png.1c84478000ea67e97875a4bcb9778deb.png

"That's a wrap!" the director called at the end of the day.

"Hey, good job today", Miriam said as her and Damien exited the studio. He gave her a smirk.

"Same to you. Kind of an odd one, but I think we both did well."

"Hey, mind if we grab a picture together?" Miriam asked. "It's for my socials. Might help the movie along, you know."

"Sure."

pancakes-pt5-7.png.4b24ede91951db5515c975e320d7d979.png

The next morning, Miriam got a text from one of her boys - the ultimate sugar daddy, Bradley Whitlock.

Meet me at the Newcrest park in an hour.

Miriam smiled and wrote a quick reply - ??

pancakes-pt5-8.png.82b1ad33aa5d0538ceabea7b00b23fe9.png

Bradley was waiting for her on a bench in a secluded area of the park. Miriam smiled as she walked up to him, plopped herself down on his lap and kissed him. He pulled her closer, grinding against her while his hands gripped her ass.

"Now", he said as they pulled slightly apart, "that is the way I like people to greet me."

pancakes-pt5-9.png.b51b59bd46c0f1ae9d1c8c8ea87944f3.png

"What did you want to meet me here for?" Miriam asked, remaining on his lap and running a finger down the buttons of his finely tailored shirt.

"I have a proposition for you", Bradley replied. "Two girls have recently been placed under my care. There is, however, a risk people will ask questions about them not being mine by birth. I would therefore like for someone to act as their biological mother - and my new wife."

Miriam pursed her lips in thought.

"So you want me to pretend I'm a mother of two girls and marry you?"

"I will pay you, of course", Bradley said. "I do understand that this might be... a strange thing to ask."

"It is", Miriam sighed and climbed off his lap, "but... tempting."

She rose and gave him a sultry look over her shoulder.

"Should I start going by Mrs Whitlock now?"

Bradley rose, tugged her closer and kissed her again.

"You should."

pancakes-pt5-12.png.75ed0d582baa4a38342b6b78e3291d4f.png

Once back home, Miriam started looking through her things, trying to decide what to bring with her to Bradley's luxurious mansion. She probably would not need much; Bradley had promised her money for doing this and with that she could buy whatever else she could want.

Midway through packing, her phone rang again. This time it was Bob.

"Hey, would you like to come over for dinner tonight?"

"Sure", Miriam replied. Maybe she could get one last fuck with Bob before moving away. It would probably be a good thing if she ended things properly with him; who knew what the paparazzi circling Bradley's house would figure out.

pancakes-pt5-13.png.5664bfe3ea5331f8cfe98dbc0e98042b.png

Bob greeted her out on the porch.

"Dinner's in the oven", he said. "It should be done in half an hour or so."

"And the kids?" Miriam asked, trying to see if the triplets were running about inside.

"With their grandparents for the weekend."

Miriam smiled.

"Perfect."

pancakes-pt5-14.png.ed1988f9ed6416526f711b4be27a1744.png

They ended up at the barely used work-out machine in Bob's bedroom. Miriam made sure to make the most obscene noises as Bob fucked her, even though she constantly found herself comparing him to Bradley. Bob was way too careful for her taste. She wanted things rough, like what her "husband" gave her. But she was an actress. This was just another gig.

pancakes-pt5-15.png.b855c6553534420275786fbcb80d38df.png

After finishing, they cleaned up and Miriam started to move in the direction of the door, aiming to go downstairs. But Bob stopped her.

"Miriam, I... I really like you", he said. "I think it.... would be wonderful if you, perhaps, moved in with me."

pancakes-pt5-16.png.0af8a7f57bf21c466ff303e126d30766.png

Miriam sighed.

"Look, Bob, honey, I'm sorry. But you're just... not quite for me. You're a funny guy, but you're just that."

Bob's eyes widened.

"What? What are you saying?"
"I'm saying... oh, I would have liked to do this after dinner, but here we are. I am getting married. I'm moving to Windenburg to live with my new husband - and I honestly cannot see myself keeping you as a lover."

pancakes-pt5-17.png.0ebae7cfcaba123077500c9c2ade530f.png

It took Bob Pancakes weeks to get over Miriam's hasty goodbye. Eventually, one of his co-workers took pity on him and signed him up for a dating website.

"Get yourself out there again, pal", he said. "You can't let that bitch keep you away from finding someone who really loves you."

Eventually, Bob found himself chatting with a woman his own age, who had recently suffered heartbreak of her own. Her husband had passed away in a car crash, leaving her with a pair of twin girls and a baby. They decided to meet at a café.

pancakes-pt5-18.png.15830aa914203528835b7018f245f8a2.png

The woman's name was Hayley - and while having a coffee together, Bob found himself feeling more at ease than he had in a long time. Hayley was sweet and friendly, and a mother who loved her children. And it seemed like she liked him as well. They ended up chatting for hours, before eventually hurrying back home to their respective families.

pancakes-pt5-19.png.906601538253bcd9c5d8119aadc95d20.png

When Harvestfest came about, Bob invited her and the children over for dinner. The triplets bombarded her with questions, but overall the evening was fun and easygoing.

"It's so quiet out here", Hayley remarked as they cleaned up. "So different from San Myshuno."

"I can imagine", Bob agreed, while an idea burst into his head. What if... or would that be too forward of him to ask? They were not officially dating yet...

pancakes-pt5-20.png.53a63f1f85c42cf4792353810dde8e5b.png

While the triplets played with the smaller children upstairs, Bob and Hayley had a breather in the living room.

"Hayley", Bob began, "I know we... we've not made any commitments to one another yet, but... if you want to get away from San Myshuno, there's room for you and the kids here."

"Really?" Hayley asked, eyes wide. Bob nodded - and watched in surprise as Hayley's lips widened in a smile.

"Oh, that would be wonderful", she said, before she leaned in and kissed him.

pancakes-pt5-21.png.96c86bc9b94b168622da30df69605cea.png

To be continued...

The Holiday Household

It seemed the Holiday household was finally getting back to normal. Summer was recovering after being used by Wolfgang Munch for so long and little Scarlett was growing up. She was already spoken of as one of the cutest toddlers in Windenburg.

holiday-straud-pt3-1.png.16d13fcd28405ab29ba285067eb69ffa.png

holiday-straud-pt3-2.png.1bc8f7f4f288ed9f060efdfe5c7c998a.png

Paolo was relieved that things were looking up for their little family. Finally they were able to live the life him and Summer had dreamed of when becoming serious with their relationship.

holiday-straud-pt3-3.png.e87b90cde1742f3091723306d5a39617.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

But in the middle of the night, Summer was dragged from bed not by Wolfgang Munch, but someone far more powerful.

Vladislaus Straud.

holiday-straud-pt3-4.png.07a91fce5ae4be3d0cde6d1ad437830c.png

"That incubus truly did not understand what he had", the vampire said as he shed his human form and made Summer undress with a mere thought. "But, I suppose it is a good thing he used you for so long. His mark helped me find you, after all."

He removed his own clothes and pressed himself into Summer's limp body, fucking her while drinking from her throat. All she could do in her current state was sigh contentedly.

holiday-straud-pt3-5.png.a0b66b47f5f8ce538d3e79621f35eb37.png

"Now", Vladislaus said after finishing up, "let me make sure things are in order. I will not take you from your family - not yet. But you will come to see me two nights every week."

"Yes, master", Summer mumbled.

"Ah, yes. And you will not refer to me as master. I am your one true love."

"Yes, my one true love."

Vladislaus smiled, sending Summer back to bed before teleporting himself out of the house.

holiday-straud-pt3-6.png.71320b727a5622efd32d91b45c488120.png

The days continued at a regular pace in the Holiday household. Cody had recently transferred schools and had some trouble making new friends. Slowly but surely, though, he became a part of his new class and found friends to play with during recess.

"We're going to make a volcano at the end of the week!" he excitedly told his parents during dinner one night.

"That's great, honey", Summer said. "Oh, and tell your teacher to get your class a Simstagram account. That way we can see pictures of what you do in school every day."

holiday-straud-pt3-7.png.887bb35625f2efd8140d4846446a05c0.png

holiday-straud-pt3-8.png.8a8135923b3fa1ba45297e7e699a88a8.png

That night, Vladislaus was practicing his organ when he heard the door open behind him. He did not stop playing - but he did smile as he smelled a familiar scent wafting into the room.

holiday-straud-pt3-9.png.061a62c7e8369d07b82bb6f1a7c3cf78.png

"Hello, Summer", he said.

"Hello, my one true love", she breathed. Vladislaus finished the tune he had been playing before he rose. Summer was in her pyjamas, looking dazed.

"Next time you come here, I shall have clothes put out for you by the door", he said. "You must look the part of a countess, even if you're not here permanently as of yet."

"Yes, my one true love."

holiday-straud-pt3-10.png.5aff75cb88698f4cd569fe6c6517aa3b.png

She tilted her head sideways as he took a step closer, shedding his human form. He let his teeth sink down into her skin and drank deeply. Summer sighed, body limp in his arms. So responsive, Vladislaus thought. No wonder that incubus used her for energy. She gives off too much with just one touch.

holiday-straud-pt3-11.png.3ab8321841fe411077e35f872c426a9c.png

After finishing, he commanded Summer to get some rest. While she slept, he undressed her and carried her down into the basement. Even though the plan he had for her would take years to enact, he had already set up her own coffin. It was only fitting that she use it.

holiday-straud-pt3-12.png.a6735144263728e2b9073b34e88579ce.png

After undressing himself, he joined her in the coffin. He commanded her to stay asleep, but that her body move in tune with his. It did, allowing him to sink into her once more. It was still an odd feeling to have sex with a mortal; he had not had that in a long time. But he did have himself to blame for that; he might be a Count, but he was not heartless. His future countess deserved to live out her mortal life with her mortal family. They would have eternity together later.

holiday-straud-pt3-13.png.a1407b73d0d3b16c2d22faf872e08e9c.png

After making them both climax, Vladislaus let Summer sleep while he himself headed upstairs. As he walked, he summoned two other vampires - created by him - to his estate. By the time he reached the door, both of them stood outside, sizing each other up.

"Colette", he greeted, "and Jace. Good."

"I was having a drink when you summoned me", Jace said, leaning back against the wall. "I hope there is a good reason."

"There is", Vladislaus replied, ignoring the haughty tone in Jace's voice. It was the way the young vampire was. It was why Vladislaus had chosen to create him.

"You two are destined to be mates", he said. Colette raised her eyebrows at him.

"What, me and this boytoy?"

"Yes", Vladislaus said. "And as you are both created by me, I suspect your children or creations will be powerful. I want you two to start that life tonight."

Both Colette and Jace tensed as the command sunk into them. They struggled - strongwilled as they both were - but there was nothing they could do against their creator.

"Oh, and Colette", Vladislaus said before heading back inside. "I know the child has been born. Bring her to me in the morning."

holiday-straud-pt3-14.png.fd0649c92f464258d556635df9c6956c.png

If anyone crossed the graveyard outside the estate later that night, they would have come across two vampires mid-fuck. Both of them trying to gain the upper hand, resulting in their coupling being rough, hard and bruising. Neither was happy with the command from their creator, although they could not deny the mating bond that sang between them.

holiday-straud-pt3-15.png.1c7793bc8ed47eb03c051ef282361e69.png

Before sunrise, Vladislaus woke Summer and sent her back home. He chuckled to himself as he saw the traces of Jace and Colette's mating in the graveyard outside. Things were falling into place. And this part of the plan, he would not tell Jacques Villareal about.

holiday-straud-pt3-16.png.9256cc8ca66100d3f63739fbd69579e1.png

To be continued...

The Darling Household

Three babies had been born in the Darling household: Bethany, Olive and Vicente. Which meant that Eva's presence in the household was no longer necessary.

darling-pt4-1.png.685ac2579dc4bfdd58dd1432038c65e9.png

Marcus had received several interested buyers for the woman - among aliens it was quite the hit to get the same breeder as someone high ranking, like Elissa. So he had been able to pick and choose, eventually narrowing it down to another Oasis Springs pair; Kason and Daphne Cabral.

darling-pt4-2.png.a89bc58b60efa9e094c78592b493a2d6.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Every day, Marcus sent photos of Eva pleasuring herself to Kason, in order to let him know how she was fairing after giving birth to the triplets. Of course, him and Elissa spared no expense in getting her back into shape as soon as possible.

darling-pt4-3.png.e009fd07e2361d1189bbeb7a9e25620b.png

This day, shortly after sending the photos, Kason called.

"She looks ready", he said. "Is it possible for me to come by in the afternoon?"

"That would work out well for us", Marcus agreed. "Come by at three. I'll make sure she is ready by then."

darling-pt4-4.png.27114930d43661b7177463ca3d9fe3a2.png

He went to speak with Elissa about the deal.

"Finally", she sighed. "I thought we'd never get rid of her. Now we can start planning for our journey back to SixAm."

Marcus nodded, even though his mind was planning for one more excursion before leaving this world.

"How long do you think that will take?" he asked.

"The papers are ready - we just need to get everything in order back home", Elissa replied. "We're of high rank; they'll want to have a ceremony when we arrive. I'd say it'll be another month, if the deal is finalized today."

Perfect, Marcus thought.

darling-pt4-5.png.5ef60cb7ef1ab6aa2eb9828c7524dafb.png

Elissa was away that evening for some gala or another, leaving Marcus alone to finalize the deal with Kason Cabral. Eva behaved perfectly, as she was meant to do, and Kason seemed impressed.

"How marvellous", he said. "Her mind is like clay! She could become whatever anyone wanted her to be!"

darling-pt4-6.png.9195183bf3f95ce3a3d8a557a3d7d241.png

It did not take much to convince the other man to purchase Eva as his breeder. Nor did he argue much over the prize. All aliens knew that a breeder from a high ranking family cost more. The only reason Marcus lowered the price was that Eva had, by now, given birth to five children. The Cabral household would most likely be the last household she ever belonged to.

"May I borrow a room before leaving?" Kason asked. "I would like to mold her."

"Of course", Marcus replied.

darling-pt4-7.png.a2e3b424037fae919e8c357cee4ddd1f.png

Twenty minutes later, Marcus watched as Kason left with his new property. Eva looked completely different - and a quick peek into her mind told Marcus that Kason had changed her into someone with the mind of a young teenager wanting to please an older man. An interesting approach, but not one he was much interested in himself.

darling-pt4-8.png.b9f5a0484fe73c3e3e70bab4192dfb2a.png

Once they were gone, Marcus called Jade on the phone, asking her to come over. She was there so fast Marcus believed she had been running - another sign of just how much influence he now had over her. It was incredible how easy some humans were to manipulate once you took hold of their darkest fantasies.

"Oh, Marcus", Jade sighed as he caressed her. "I wish we'd thought of all of this sooner, before you got married, and I got engaged."

That was new. Apparently Joaquin had made up his mind and proposed to Jade - and she had decided to accept.

darling-pt4-11.png.71d4880521b4ef4206e4b805144d4b99.png

"Well, it's more fun like this, isn't it?" he said as he started to undress her. "It's much more... dangerous."

Jade's breath hitched.

"Yes."

"You like the danger, don't you?" he continued, while removing his own pants. "The possibility that we'll be discovered? That's why you want me so badly now. Why you want me to fuck you hard and fast."

Jade whimpered, her legs spreading to welcome him. He thrust into her and she arched up towards him.

"Oh, god", she whispered. "Oh, Marcus, I..."

darling-pt4-12.png.8719cc9bcf04f7dcf4e1160f4c7f3843.png

As he had promised, he fucked her hard and fast. She screamed his name as she climaxed, tears spilling from her eyes. He smiled against her shoulder. He had a month to play with her mind.

This would be fun.

"Jade", he said after they were dressed, "you should marry Joaquin. After we're both married, the danger will be much more fun to avoid."

darling-pt4-13.png.278a32f3600c33c35f6a9f6dad176706.png

At about the same time, Kason got back home to his wife, Daphne, along with their new breeder. Daphne squealed in delight.

"Oh, she is perfect", she said. "Just like a little doll."

darling-pt4-9.png.aad67ed3d9b17756c7fd5048d9b111ec.png

"You should get started right away", Daphne continued. "We don't want to miss out on any opportunities."

"I agree", Kason said. He brought Eva with him to the hot tub they had on the patio and ordered her to undress. Then he fucked her in the water, while she moaned about him being her daddy.

darling-pt4-10.png.28c2a2f5475a9a0aa8297436fdb74dcf.png

To be continued...

The Le Chien Household

After her last meeting with Marcus, Jade decided that her and Joaquin should try and get married sooner. Her husband-to-be did not complain. He could not wait to get married and the morning after he happily called the church - and managed to book a time for the ceremony just a week later.

Jade texted Marcus the news.

Want me to help you find a dress? he replied.

Yes! Meet me at the store in an hour?

I'll be there.

lechien-pt4-1.png.af60f45f087fb5c9826bca3bd5ee9c3b.png

The store clerks rushed to help Jade and Marcus as they arrived, going through what dresses they had in the store that would fit. There was no time for alterations, after all.

lechien-pt4-2.png.914aee3827b7b1cd4132a6ee96d8b874.png

Eventually, Jade felt that she had found a winner. A simple mermaid dress with lace details and cap sleeves. A store clerk helped her put her hair up with a pin and, suddenly, Jade felt like the perfect bride.

"This is it", she said.

lechien-pt4-3.png.242dc9f9ca8710a23a33bf4733238049.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

She spun around so that Marcus could observe her from every angle. He smiled.

"I like it", he said, "but I think I have something even better for you."

He nodded towards the changing rooms. Strangely, no store clerk seemed to find it odd when they went there together. Jade's heart thumped hard in her chest at the thought of what Marcus might do to her behind the curtain.

lechien-pt4-4.png.12a0e03c39b0d6e769a39749cdda4f10.png

First, he helped her out of her wedding dress and let her hair down, mussing it so that she looked like she had just woken up in the morning. Then he handed her a tight, long-sleeved shirt, a short, white skirt with sheer overlay, and a pair of pink high heels. Jade put them on and looked at herself in the mirror.

She looked... hot and bothered. Her nipples were hard nubs poking through the shirt - and she was fairly certain the white material of the skirt was thin enough that you could see her already soaked panties.

"Oh", she breathed.

lechien-pt4-5.png.e10b2fe3c23aa7d4d58a2e291f7880cc.png

Marcus came up behind her, running his hands along her sides and making her current state even worse. She leaned back against him with a moan.

"If we were getting married", he murmured, "I'd ask you to wear this. Just so I could see all the evidence of how I make you feel."

One of his hands slid across the top of the skirt, dangerously close to where she really wanted him to be.

"Marcus", she moaned.

"Yes?"
"I... I need you."

He chuckled.

"Well, as much as I'd like to take you here and now, I think we should get out."

lechien-pt4-6.png.6eb849bd8d7e1186db852b13742e41a4.png

Jade eventually managed to change back into her own clothes. She purchased the dress the store clerks had found for her, glancing at Marcus to try and figure out where the clothes he had put her in had gone. He just gave her a crooked smile that clearly said Don't worry about it.

Then they headed out and took a cab to Windenburg, ending up near where their story had begun. They headed down to the pier and found a secluded bench to sit down on. Marcus immediately pulled Jade onto his lap, his lips claiming hers in a heated kiss.

lechien-pt4-8.png.5c8ad76a9400078a8bcb3bce8afd67df.png

"This place is getting you soaked", he said as he pulled back, running a hand down her breasts and stomach. His eyes glittered with mischief.

"How long do you think I can make you last?"

Jade's mouth went dry. He wanted them to fuck here? A thrill of excitement flew up her spine. Oh yes!

She nearly ripped her clothes in an effort to get them off as quickly as possible. Marcus was no better - and just as always, he was not gentle when pulling her down onto his cock. Even when she was on top, he was in control. And she loved it.

"Oh. Oh, Marcus. Oh, I'm..."
"Come when I spill into you", he growled against her. She did, fighting not to scream too loud as she felt his seed fly into her.

lechien-pt4-9.png.c57ea705c71b42d537584c372ae9fd9e.png

Back home, Joaquin was working on his latest tracks. Thanks to Elissa getting him in touch with a production company, things were going better and better. But they were demanding; he had to head out often to promote his music, leaving little time for planning the wedding or spending time with the kids.

Like tonight. He should be settling the last few details of the ceremony, but the company had asked him to make an appearance in Del Sol Valley.

lechien-pt4-10.png.0a09af14d142395690839804d48a15f2.png

It was either that or lose a lot of money. Thus he sent Jade a quick text, letting her know where he had gone, before heading out.

Unlike a few weeks earlier, the paparazzi now sought him out, snapping photos and shouting questions for him to answer.

"How do you feel about your upcoming marriage?"

"Why have you moved up the wedding date?"

"Is it true that Jade Rosa has been seen with someone else?"

Joaquin did not reply to the questions; he simply waved and and smiled and posed. Rumors always flooded around celebrities.

lechien-pt4-11.png.238f7beb8e06230e1cd3704988a9d8a7.png

The wedding day finally arrived. The church was decorated to perfection, the guests were happily sipping on their drinks, Joaquin was joking and smiling with his best man Sergio Romeo - and Jade felt like throwing up.

She did not want this. She wanted Marcus.

lechien-pt4-13.png.0f8049b525665e734bcbaf5abd29f901.png

As they stood in front of the altar, preparing to say their vows, Jade just could not do it anymore.

"I'm sorry, Joaquin", she said, before picking up her dress and running down the aisle.

lechien-pt4-14.png.8655482f5e1ae264b05b52a0d751f15f.png

Outside the church, she was surprised to see a cab. Before anyone could follow, she quickly jumped into the backseat. The driver fired up the engine and started driving away without her even telling him to.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked as the church disappeared behind them.

"Cabin in the woods", the driver replied. "Marcus Flex sent me."

lechien-pt4-15.png.950029275a183f2cfdfe010540e9583a.png

The cabin turned out to be just that; a cabin, in the middle of the woods, away from everything and everyone. Marcus was waiting, dressed in a suit as if he, too, was a guest at a fine event. Maybe even a wedding.
"Jade", he said, caressing her cheek. "Come. I've got your clothes."

lechien-pt4-16.png.64db44dd84518657462cee913f35ade9.png

He helped her change into the clothes he had made her try on in the bridal store - and suddenly, Jade felt alright. Marcus chuckled as she ran her hands along her hips, smoothing out the skirt.

"Now", he said, "you look like a bride ready for her wedding night."

Jade looked up at him.

"Really?"

lechien-pt4-17.png.f7673d908da7e0a4041a2a2c91cf5002.png

Marcus took her hand and pulled her into the bedroom. He kissed her, pulled her close and ran a hand in beneath her skirt. His fingers ran along her slit as he guided her towards the bed, pulling the skirt down along with her soaked panties, then plunging his fingers into her.

"Mm", he said, pulling the fingers out to lick them. "Delicious. Just for me?"

"Yes", she whispered. Marcus chuckled.

"Good."

lechien-pt4-18.png.2d39b0d5411293028eb1d0e4514b1055.png

Jade lost count of how many times he fucked her. It seemed he had all the energy in the world and she was his to do with as he pleased - and she loved it. Loved every moment of it. Loved the roughness, the bruising, the pain. She wanted more. Wanted this to be her actual wedding night and not some fantasy game of theirs.

lechien-pt4-19.png.373c9df1111efbd71ae813f500c8d7a0.png

Eventually, though, Marcus pulled back from the bed and got dressed.

"Let's get something to eat", he said. Jade agreed and put her own clothes on, following him out into the main room where...

Her mind went blank.

lechien-pt4-20.png.82a642bef45dbd191f63c81939943b42.png

Marcus chuckled at the vacant look in Jade's eyes. He would not mess her up completely - there was no need for that - but him and Elissa would be leaving soon, and before then he wanted Jade Rosa to turn into completely from a goody two-shoes to a heartbreaker.

"Now, Jade, here's what will happen. You will go back home to your family. Everyone will believe the wedding did happen - even you. You will be Jade Le Chien. But tonight, you will dream of seven men. Of them having sex with you. All of these men you've seen, at some point, and you will end up seeking one or more out for sex. And that will be the end of your marriage."

Jade mumbled something, indicating that she had understood.

"Oh, and you and I will not be a thing anymore", Marcus continued. "You ended it before the wedding."

lechien-pt4-21.png.28eaf98292f5167f2b52ffe287fe342a.png

In the evening, Jade returned home to her family after settling things at the church. Joaquin greeted her with a kiss.

"Everything alright?" he asked.

"Just tired", she replied with a smile. Her whole body ached.

"We'll take it easy tonight", Joaquin said, before leading her up to their bedroom.

lechien-pt4-22.png.144abca221275a9cf9ef2d14becac9ea.png

As Jade fell asleep, she found herself having a strange dream about seven men. She vaguely recognized some of them - but not what feelings they were stirring in her as they had sex with her.

When she woke up, she wondered if she should try and find some of them - to figure out if the dream was just a dream, or something real. Completely ignoring her husband sleeping beside her.

lechien-pt4-23.png.23d6ba6f620eee1d81001bd48ddb3bb9.png

To be continued...

The Villareal Household (San Myshuno)

Hugo and Marcel were getting settled in their new apartment, together with their roommate Declan.

villarealH-pt1-1.png.b4450bb3420db1a0dffd04b1cbfdd641.png

Declan was Marcel's friend - him and Hugo had never met before the guy stood outside the apartment door. And, to be honest, Hugo did feel quite awkward around him. The guy was extremely good-looking and friendly - and it made Hugo feel things that were far from accepted by people like his father.

villarealH-pt1-2.png.e8a2aadce06ffc986039fd2993f67864.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

More than once he had to escape into his bedroom and deal with the hard-on he was sporting, just to hide the fact that he was attracted to his new roommate.

villarealH-pt1-3.png.ed6fc9a8fc02eed3fc23c3f79e4adb33.png

Meanwhile, Marcel became the driving force behind the restaurant him and Hugo had talked about opening. While Hugo prepared dishes at the apartment, Marcel took them outside and sold them on the street, referring to them as "Signature dishes of the Inner Circle restaurant".

villarealH-pt1-4.png.67618d08410c3092b298c20fc1744af6.png

Eventually, people started to take notice - and Marcel started to take notice of the people. His charisma had always been his way through trouble - and now, along with food, it seemed to be the way to the hearts of women.

villarealH-pt1-5.png.53daf4f8505ded2932d7ed451625c17c.png

Danielle Beck was a newcomer in town, just like Marcel, but she easily fell for his charms, ending in them having sex in a public bathroom.

villarealH-pt1-7.png.d155046d7c943ae6b027abe2f468c9fb.png

Marcel's next girl was someone he met at a dance party by the Von Haunt Estate.

villarealH-pt1-8.png.8694eec7b21aca18435a19ad102f80e2.png

Her name was Carlee Webber - a slightly older woman, but that did not matter. She was hot and fell head-over-heels for Marcel's charms.

villarealH-pt1-9.png.30477b4ca9f680c8ec87bae7377ab2c1.png

villarealH-pt1-10.png.3d6a0f25f599250bee4d428203e13aa4.png

It was impossible to say if Marcel's conquests had anything to do with it, but he managed to buy a small house in Del Sol Valley and turn it into the restaurant him and Hugo had wanted in no time at all.

villarealH-pt1-12.png.a913b3b256eafc0c26e8fc9adb97b2ce.png

Opening night was stressful, but they made it through. Even the food critics seemed pleased with what was served. Marcel made sure to praise the chef, Ritu, for all the work she had done that evening.

"How about we have a drink to celebrate?" he suggested.

villarealH-pt1-13.png.dc1fefa87c8655e55b860bf5526d3a84.png

And just like every other time, going out with a girl for a drink meant Marcel found a hot pussy to stick his dick into.

villarealH-pt1-14.png.d42f915f037264dba28c01b67d698721.png

The next day, Hugo and Declan called Marcel into the living room for a chat.

"You're becoming a sex addict", Declan said. "Think of what you're doing; you'll be crushing the hearts of all these women if you go on like this."

"And you even forgot to tell me that yesterday was opening night", Hugo continued. "I thought we were partners."

"Relax", Marcel said. "I've got it all under control. And of course we're partners, Hugo. We wouldn't be anywhere without your culinary ideas."

villarealH-pt1-15.png.f4713daf3527605e737caf8999af04e1.png

To make things up for his flatmates, Marcel suggested they have a day out at the Bluffs with some of their friends. This did, of course, mean he could invite several of the girls he had met - and see if he could possibly spice things up a bit.

villarealH-pt1-16.png.f37a38e80a1e072ad3cf4d45c422ba98.png

Spicing things up ended up quite easy. He even met another girl - Sharon - who had sex with him and Danielle by the rockpool. Declan and Hugo are idiots, Marcel thought. This is amazing - all the ladies love me!

villarealH-pt1-17.png.e7bc3755fcff774cb9c4e55d1e35d398.png

"Nothing we said seemed to matter to him", Hugo muttered.

"He'll snap out of it, sooner or later", Declan replied. "Eventually someone will make him realize that he's doing something wrong. Might not be us, but someone will."

villarealH-pt1-18.png.dd01581e27823daf7085f04a7b469606.png

"I just..."

Hugo sighed and looked at his hands. Things had looked so good when they started this San Myshuno adventure - and now it seemed he was not even involved in the restaurant he had dreamed of opening.

"Hugo."

villarealH-pt1-19.png.7a8a091bea70ef38cd87f4fc068b9afa.png

Declan's arms suddenly surrounded him in a warm embrace.

"You're an amazing guy", Declan said. "You can't fix everything right now, but things will get better. Alright?"

Hugo took a deep breath and nodded, meeting Declan's gaze.

"Alright."

Declan smiled, then seemed to move in even closer.

"A kiss for good luck?" he murmured. Hugo stared at him.

"What?"

"I like you, Hugo. More than... as a flatmate. I'd... if you want, I'd like to try and be your boyfriend."

Hugo felt like he had turned to jelly. Declan wanted to date him?

"Okay", he whispered. Declan's smile widened, before he leaned in and kissed Hugo on the mouth. Hugo sighed, his worries disappearing. Maybe things were beginning to get better.

villarealH-pt1-20.png.ddd5539da109f1a91244b04c60999eed.png

A few days later, Marcel received a call from Carlee Webber.

"Hey you", he said, grinning into the phone. Carlee was silent for a long time before she spoke.

"I'm pregnant."

villarealH-pt1-21.png.1c1f6465fbc91ebcaf4b7bbf4b98b0e0.png

To be continued...

The Bjergsen-Romeo Household

After graduating, Sofia decided to finally get her mind into making her own music. So far no company had stepped up to help her promote her songs, but with Sergio's help she had managed to put several pieces up on various music sharing websites - and they were garnering attention.

romeo-bjergsen-pt2-1.png.631b2ebdb1d447bc529828f5a4378289.png

Doing all of her work like this, however, did mean she had very little time for anything else. The same went for Sergio; his days at work were getting longer and longer. They rarely saw one another before it was time to head off to bed.

romeo-bjergsen-pt2-2.png.4697750034ed7723f99a37db1193a61e.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Planning their wedding is not something either of them had time for now, but there was the thought of possibly having a family of their own. Even Sergio was beginning to like the idea of having a little boy or girl running about the house. But, so far, their coupling had not resulted in any positive tests. And maybe that was for the best; they were both very busy as it was. A child was perhaps not the best thing to happen next.

romeo-bjergsen-pt2-3.png.142ddcb65413bc04e019d6cdc9de53c5.png

After a quick breakfast together in the morning, Sergio headed off to work while Sofia continued working on her music. And checking her e-mails. Still no luck when it came to production companies, but there was a short message regarding a party out on the Bluffs happening later that day. Sofia considered it. Partying was not quite her style, but getting her face out there might mean getting companies to notice her.

She made up her mind, left a note for Sergio in case she was late returning back home, and went to pick out an outfit.

romeo-bjergsen-pt2-4.png.bbdb981cc5b0fef3591117ab42ec87ef.png

To her surprise, she ended up enjoying the party a lot. There were heatfans all over the Bluffs, making it possible to dance outside in the snow without getting cold. The bar was open and people were friendly and curious. One woman - Eliza McCabe - seemed to take a special interest in her, making sure she met all the right people. Sofia was buzzing from the excitement of it all.

And possibly from the alcohol.

romeo-bjergsen-pt2-5.png.0973a54d5016a14ac943255e10b5c3e8.png

Suddenly, the DJ started playing a familiar song. Sofia squealed.

"It's my song!"

"He must like you", Eliza said, handing Sofia another glass. Sofia did not notice the pill dissolving in the alcohol - as she had not noticed the pills Eliza had slipped her in earlier drinks either.

"You should go to him", Eliza said. Sofia blinked. Go to him? Should she?

romeo-bjergsen-pt2-7.png.540fd4410b66cc4f7aaef0eff1059d6c.png

Eliza gave her a push in the right direction, causing Sofia to stumble and giggle before making her way towards the DJ.

"Hey", she said, swaying lightly. He gave her a smirk.

"Sofia Bjergsen", he said, eyeing her up and down. "I like your style."

"Thanks", she replied. "I like yours too."

romeo-bjergsen-pt2-8.png.c7261959cbf7675294cb8c4a90415dba.png

Somehow, the exchange led to them kissing behind the cover of some bushes. Sofia felt hot all over - and it did not help that the DJ was pressing something long and hard against her stomach. She hooked a leg around his waist, her skirt coming up.

"You're eager", the DJ said against her mouth. "I like that."

romeo-bjergsen-pt2-9.png.f295f54da5d6f745e91dac2027903e3e.png

He unzipped his pants and freed his cock, then pushed her underwear aside and let himself slide into her. Sofia moaned and threw her head back. That felt so good! Especially when he pumped in and out of her to the rhythm of the music still playing.

"You know", the DJ murmured against her skin, "you're almost making this too easy."

Sofia really could not comprehend what that meant. All she could focus on was the way her body was clenching, wanting release, and then how she finally got it.

romeo-bjergsen-pt2-10.png.0d832d7716ad1726be4c9427c541934a.png

A cab brought her home after midnight and she fell into bed, not even bothering to change clothes. The evening was a blur of music and heat and drinks and people. She was not even sure what had happened except that she had had fun. And that they had played her songs.

romeo-bjergsen-pt2-11.png.fe092824ac5a2bf1ea14ea7f87205554.png

After that day, Sofia's songs gained even more traction online, enough for her to gain quite a following. Eventually, her and Sergio could not go out without fans gathering around Sofia, asking for a selfie or an autograph. She was thrilled. Even though no company had stepped up to help her, she actually had managed to become a well-known musician!

romeo-bjergsen-pt2-12.png.93c5699ab0a56b7cb951da8b866560c9.png

During one of these evenings, however, Sofia found that she had to rush into the bathroom and throw up. She quickly went through what she had consumed that day, if anything had been bad or made anyone sick. Then she slowly pulled out a pregnancy test from her purse.

When the results were in, she was not sure how to feel. Her and Sergio had tried for so long, but now - with her getting famous - was there really room for a baby?

romeo-bjergsen-pt2-13.png.48e0bb96bdd8f8b10712a22e24b07ddb.png

To be continued...

The Fyres-Huntington-Munch Household

Wolfgang was finalizing his plan. Soon, he would have Morgan to himself. She would realize that she was his mate and he would never again have to struggle with renewing his powers. All he had to do now was get rid of Kyra.

And he had the perfect idea for that.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-1.png.aa457dde658d7a5784842b54ebf417c6.png

"Kyra."

She turned to look at him, a dazed expression on her face. Completely under his control. If he wanted, he could use her for a while longer, just to get his powers up. But, no. He was tired of waiting for Morgan - and with her, he would never have the need for others.

He motioned towards his bedroom and Kyra walked towards the door, no questions asked. As she disappeared, Wolfgang pulled out his phone and typed a quick text.

Come on up.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-2.png.6662ae893da735ea59a9f151bcaaa632.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Inside the room, Kyra got undressed and lay down on the bed. Waiting.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-3.png.778111d24604bfaa9e8ede0e4c306028.png

Eventually, the door opened. Wolfgang stepped inside along with one woman and one man.

"Cute", Hannah, the woman, said, eyeing Kyra on the bed.

"Isn't she?" Wolfgang said with a smirk. "Want to have a go?"
The woman pursed her lips, then looked towards her male companion.

"I'll give it a go."

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-4.png.62756aa19017847b01dd35c51044ec2d.png

Soon, both her and the man were on the bed with Kyra, pleasing her with mouths, hands and other limbs. Wolfgang watched with a grin. Hannah was, just like J, one of his old friends, who knew of his abilities - and had asked him to find them partners. The man who was with her was no one he knew, but apparently Hannah had told him enough of what was happening for him to want to participate.

And now for part two, Wolfgang thought and walked out of the room.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-5.png.8381fc8ca7155f2b7e8f0724052c25c6.png

He found Morgan just coming down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Hey, have you seen Kyra?" she asked.

"Yes", Wolfgang replied. "Come with me."

Morgan blinked, then followed him back to his bedroom. He might not be able to influence her mind fully, but he could do it enough for her not to question what was going on.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-6.png.9cb6080b469e094965e0e2329527fc5b.png

Once inside the room, Morgan gasped, obviously not quite sure what to make of what she saw. Wolfgang walked up behind her and held her to him.

"Easy", he murmured, running his hands along her body. "It's as it should be."

"But..."

"Close your eyes. Feel the energy they give away."

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-7.png.52534c8ea7bd4d945ad9b95c8b86ea59.png

Morgan slowly obeyed and let out a gasp as he pressed a kiss to her neck.

"Can you feel it?" he asked. She nodded.

"What... what's happening to me?"

"Nothing that you should be afraid of", he replied. "It's as it should be."

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-8.png.0d3795037a49004d7bce9f2c93115c86.png

Slowly, she turned around in his arms and looked up at him. He grinned when he saw her eyes flickering between green and something darker.

"You're like me", he whispered. "Feel their energy. Feel how strong it makes you."

"I'm scared", she whispered. Wolfgang leaned in closer.

"Don't be. I'm here."

She held his gaze a moment longer, before she pushed herself up and pressed her lips against his. Power exploded through his veins, far more power than he had ever had. It was exhilarating.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-9.png.c1847ead025795d5a50dbb97f1195c50.png

When Morgan eventually broke away from him, it was to go to the bathroom. She locked the door behind her, then stared into the mirror.

Her eyes had turned completely black.

And she felt... good. Incredible, even. Strong and powerful and... sexy.

Whatever this is, I like it, she thought.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-10.png.fd1a66db8a86912023ce917bc261357d.png

For J and Siobhan, things were progressing a bit differently. Siobhan had recently given birth to a baby girl, Juniper, who was quickly becoming the apple of her father's eye.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-11.png.4f23f7a78dfd1c515f9c6d1cd2bf5e3e.png

He did, however, not want the little girl to grow up alone. Like he had. He wanted her to have siblings - and he himself was not getting any younger.

"I want us to try for another", he said between kisses with his fiancée. Siobhan sighed.

"Really? Now?"

"Yes."

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-12.png.76d00db86507bb90fd88ead3aa10d114.png

And this meant they spent a lot of time trying to get pregnant again. After having had her mind altered by Wolfgang, Siobhan was incredibly responsive to everything J did, which was slightly addictive. He wondered if he would ever be able to sleep with someone on the side, like his father had, when Siobhan was this perfect for him.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-13.png.3a95b4e150afb992b62e0d67dd0bca2c.png

When he headed into the bathroom to get a glass of water in the middle of the night, he was stunned to see Kyra there, completely naked. He vaguely remembered Wolfgang telling him that he had had Kyra set up with Hannah, from their old class, and that he was currently making sure that the two were perfectly compatible.

Which meant that, right now, Kyra was completely under Wolfgang's control. J's cock grew hard in his pyjama pants.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-15.png.ab2f597c5c3b669ab6c97b406022c93b.png

He walked up behind Kyra and pressed against her. She turned her head over her shoulder to look at him.

"Hello, Kyra", he said, moving his hips slightly to rub his cock against her ass. She moaned and arched into him.

"Hello", she breathed.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-16.png.cfa6efdf3da25954ecfb4ac62e929659.png

His pants fell to the floor and he was inside of her in one swift thrust. Just like Siobhan, she was incredibly responsive, arching her back and begging him to go harder, faster, deeper. As if her sexuality no longer mattered. And he could not help but obey with her wishes, fucking her as hard and fast as he could against the bathroom counter.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-17.png.ebc26aec67114a89b30bd0925c1ce988.png

A few weeks later, a very special day came about. J and Siobhan were finally getting married - and they were doing it with Siobhan starting to show off a baby bump.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-18.png.fa122b10a90db9b0e50ab4f7c3fe130f.png

Their choice of venue was... a bit odd. Well, it had been J's choice. The strip club.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-19.png.ae050267683b235413a26468cf5b1332.png

The reasoning behind this was that no one would look twice if they took to the poles after the ceremony - which, as an added benefit, was short and only contained what was necessary for a legal marriage. And that left even more room for a party.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-20.png.802099af7e63196f7ae3082d847bb557.png

Wolfgang and Morgan had another plan set in motion as well. Having Kyra stay at the penthouse was becoming a bit tedious - and Hannah was quite happy with her. So while the party was raging, Morgan brought Kyra into the bathroom and helped her change into a simple, white tress, accompanied by a veil.

"Are you excited?" she asked her ex-girlfriend. Kyra smiled dazedly.

"Yes. I'm marrying Hannah. I love her."

Once, Morgan would have been hurt by those words. Now she didn't care. She had Wolfgang.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-22.png.9067c482d4782206117fa0288d6bf719.png

Outside, Wolfgang was preparing Hannah for what was to come. Hannah had been a bit less onboard with the plan, but had eventually been convinced. Possibly through the use of some of Wolfgang's powers - he would not say.

"Your dress is in the wardrobe", Wolfgang said. "I found the best one; one fit for a queen."

Hannah smiled.

"No wonder girls fall like logs for you."

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-23.png.bf8bf92372cd9f96ddeba75f10ebcfe3.png

And so, the second wedding of that night happened.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-24.png.2b128b3fce775f89f7f1f91fea698c64.png

As the night continued on, Morgan pulled Wolfgang aside for a kiss.

"Once everyone's left, I have a surprise for you", she said. He frowned.

"A surprise?"

That could mean a lot of things.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-25.png.995b9880d9c39f0a41b56408e100115e.png

The few guests slowly started to trickle away and Morgan disappeared into the bathroom, asking Wolfgang to wait near the wedding arch. When she returned, his mouth fell open. She was wearing a wedding dress - or at least a white dress, because it was almost too scandalous to be called a wedding dress.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked.

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-26.png.19b083b7a7f507fb0e765da98364cbc5.png

Wolfgang pulled her to him in a hard kiss.

"I think I love this surprise, Mrs Munch."

fyres-huntington-munch-pt5-27.png.40649333a574153c9c619dce65118edd.png

To be continued...

The De Lancey Household

A fourth baby had been born in the De Lancey household - little Lydia.

delancey-pt2-1.png.247a34c87b5f3dab883557f492440c2b.png

Which meant that the next baby would be the one Patrick had been waiting for. The Seventh Child of the Fyres Woman. His lost true love.

To ensure that he met her as soon as possible, he took out an old book he had hidden in one of the many bookshelves around the castle. There the witch who had cursed him long ago had provided him with instructions, in case he would ever get close to breaking the curse. While reading through them, a smile spread across his face. This would be easy.

delancey-pt2-2.png.ec73c6176e3b86d3808e18557314a049.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

Before getting started, he headed out behind the greenhouses to feed the plant he had grown there - a fearsome cowplant. It would serve him well later on.

delancey-pt2-3.png.89e00f67274ca762a6a4e78654a066f2.png

Then he walked up to the bedroom, where Moira was.

"My love", he said, presenting her with a rose from the garden, "I want us to try for another child."

"Oh, my lord", Moira sighed, "I'd be happy to."
delancey-pt2-4.png.98a8a664462c3f4f9e1211f531c2ffb8.png

As they undressed, Patrick saw Moira's eyes turn white as the spell he had placed on the rose took effect.

"I will fill you from every angle", he told her in a gruff voice as she teased his cock, "and then I'll tie you up to sleep. And you shall stay asleep until I tell you to wake up."

Moira moaned in affirmation.

delancey-pt2-5.png.d9e8f243353b3caaca163492b3ef5896.png

Patrick then proceeded to do exactly what he had told her he would. He had her suck his cock, then pounded into her ass and, finally, into her vagina. She did not protest, did not move to wipe away the cum he spilled all over her body. She let him do as he wished.

delancey-pt2-6.png.55a3c45a70b34c4f22cc5574296c5da5.png

delancey-pt2-7.png.c59b564cbce7d343263d7ed114744542.png

Then he tied her onto a wooden cross he had put in the bedroom, where she fell asleep.

delancey-pt2-8.png.165524e5ddfdcb3783fa9d3b195950d3.png

Already the next morning, Patrick could see the evidence he needed to confirm that the spell was working in full. Already Moira's belly was swollen, as if she had been pregnant for months. She needed a few more hours, but when he let her down - let her wake up - she would be close to giving birth.

delancey-pt2-9.png.8b83e8ba11278a604d10bc84ef2579a1.png

It was evening when he let her down, her belly large and round. Every now and then there was movement from the baby resting inside.

"I already love her", Patrick said, caressing the stomach.

"As do I, my lord", Moira agreed.

delancey-pt2-10.png.7ddf5f18b9c91f6bb05c0fcc321598c6.png

The next day was no ordinary day; it was Winterfest. The castle's strange servants - none of them quite corporeal - had decorated the castle and prepared a meal for the family to share.

delancey-pt2-11.png.a19ea67e4021ae81c5b179395bffbc88.png

Moira soon felt the telltale signs of contractions. She was going into labour - on Winterfest, of all days!

Patrick ushered her upstairs, along with some of the servants, while he stayed downstairs with their other children. While helping them open their gifts, he found himself chuckling at the sounds coming from above. His true love was coming.

delancey-pt2-12.png.121f74f6cd92bb1366170127cfa2032b.png

Moira was exhausted after giving birth, falling asleep almost immediately. Thus when Patrick came upstairs, he did not have to try and distract her. He simply walked to the cot where the newborn baby was resting.

"Welcome back", he said, "my Aphrodite."

delancey-pt2-14.png.77a5b15c2d869115cfe0e1962481044c.png

To be continued...

The Feng Household

Victor was running yet another political campaign. People had started to flock to hear him - and there was even talk in the party of launching him as their presidential candidate. Victor liked that idea - a lot.

feng-pt4-1.png.e52aff945278823034422cf8d1120975.png

But there was one thing he liked a lot less.

He wanted Mariko back. Wanted his little doll. But he could not find her anywhere.

So he had written a post on a forum online, saying that he needed help finding a person and that whoever helped him had to be discreet. Now, after going through all the replies, he believed he had found one man who would work perfectly for the job.

feng-pt4-2.png.2a352d3b035c94b61d10b3bbc56ac287.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

The man who arrived introduced himself as Marcus Storm. He bore a striking resemblance to Marcus Flex, Victor reflected, but he decided not to question it.

"I should let you know", Marcus said, "that I am a vampire."

Victor raised an eyebrow. Even better.

"Is it possible for you to enthrall someone, then?" he asked.

"Of course", Marcus replied. "Is that what you want me to do?"
"Yes", Victor replied thoughtfully. "I want you to track down a woman named Mariko Sasaki and enthrall her, in order for her to want to come see me. And please me."

Marcus hummed.

"Interesting proposition", he said, "but if I'm doing that for you, I want something in return."

"Name it."

"I want you to find traces of Eva Le Chien", Marcus replied. "She was last seen at the Darlings' household, in Oasis Springs, but has since then vanished."

Victor considered it for a moment, before he nodded.

"I believe I know someone who can help. I'll call you once I have more information."

feng-pt4-3.png.1f5421e3394ca37677c1328681730ac3.png

When Malachi got home from school that day, Victor took extra care to spend time with his son. Malachi was clever - and loved solving mysteries - and if Victor had not been certain the boy would refuse to track down Mariko for him, he would have tried this approach with the boy before seeing Marcus.

feng-pt4-4.png.50382327e4fae34bee141f854d943af6.png

"You are such a clever boy, Malachi", Victor said after they had finished Malachi's homework together.

"Thank you, father", the boy replied.

"Tell you what", Victor said. "How about you and I spend some time together after my next campaign trip?"

Malachi's eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Yes. I am sorry that I am rarely around, Malachi. I want to make it up to you."

He bent down and hugged the boy - and Malachi wrapped his arms around him and held on to him. Victor's heart was a bit moved by that. In another world, he would have been a more attentive father. But in this world, he was a potential presidential candidate. Work and prestige always came first.

feng-pt4-5.png.b7dc77eef2989392fbd1d0604331fa7a.png

"Sadly, I do not know how long the trip will take", Victor sighed as he rose. "A member of my campaign team, Eva Le Chien, has gone missing - and she was the one who kept us all in line."

Malachi frowned.

"Wait here, father", he then said and rushed to the computer.

feng-pt4-6.png.c220949d0be45abb171262b4acd31a28.png

In no time at all, Malachi had tracked down a number of documents that most likely were not available to the public. Victor did not care - not if they provided him with what he needed.

"Look here, father", Malachi said and pointed. "A woman named Eva Le Chien recently changed her name to Eva Lyttle. And she moved in with Kason and Daphne Cabral, in Oasis Springs."

"Ah, so that's where she went", Victor said. "Well done, my boy. As the campaign is in Oasis Springs, I shall go speak to her about her reasons for this sudden disappearance."

"And then you'll be home again?" Malachi asked. Victor smiled.

"I'll be home quicker than I first thought."

feng-pt4-7.png.2a507419aa3baf17d444bea1576ee1fe.png

The next day, Victor travelled to Oasis Springs. The campaign trip started with a club evening, where the public could come up and ask him questions about his politics. Then there was a speech in the park the morning after, and then the afternoon and the following morning were for door knocking.

feng-pt4-8.png.36a089398fe01e53c2023cbaed99ed82.png

At the club, Victor spotted a familiar face.

"Hayley Mireles", he said, shaking her hand. "How wonderful to see you again."

The woman he had had a one-night-stand with in San Myshuno gave him a tentative smile.

"Did you have any questions for me?" Victor asked.

"No", Hayley replied. "I just... I was just passing by. But I might go listen to your speech tomorrow."

feng-pt4-9.png.96097f384a6558868e83ace77823b556.png

Something told Victor that this woman was more interested in him than she let on. That a one-night-stand had not been enough for her.

Intriguing, he thought, plucking a rose from a vase as he headed towards the lobby, following Hayley.

"Hayley", he said as he caught up, handing her the rose, "I would be delighted if you would meet with me again some day soon."

Hayley blushed, but hesistantly accepted the rose before she left.

feng-pt4-10.png.e2baa39ed66199527e6f6a5595a3eb0e.png

The speech the next day went by without any problems. Victor could not see Hayley in the crowd, but there were too many people present for him to be sure.

In the afternoon, he made the driver go to the road where the Cabrals lived. A young man was out in the garden, tending to some plants.

"Kason Cabral?" Victor asked. The man looked up, narrowing his eyes.

"Yes?"

"I'm Victor Feng", Victor said, holding out his hand. "I'm running a political campaign at the moment - you might have seen me on the news. May I have a few words with you and your wife?"

Kason hesitated, then nodded.

"Sure."

feng-pt4-11.png.1cd93b8879583467934d7507037c415b.png

Inside the house, Victor delivered the same speech he always did while door knocking. Kason's wife, Daphne, seemed far more interested than her husband, asking questions about nearly all of Victor's political standpoints.

"This was such an interesting experience", she said as Victor prepared to leave, shortly after Kason had left for work. "We've never had a politician come visit us before."

"It was my pleasure", Victor replied. "Oh, before I go, may I use your bathroom?"
"Of course", Daphne answered. As if on cue, a baby started crying in the other end of the house.

"Oh, I better see to that", Daphne said. "The bathroom is through that door."

feng-pt4-12.png.a2076ed9528e50177a28e04f26fa8dd5.png

After she had left, Victor started looking into the various rooms of the house. Malachi had his snooping talents from someone, after all. And, eventually, he found a small bedroom with a woman on the bed. The sight made him slightly concerned. He liked women who did as they were told, but this woman seemed to almost be in a trance-like state. She was bare from the waist down and held a pillow between her legs, sliding along it and moaning softly.

"Daddy", she whispered. "Come and fuck me, daddy. I want you, daddy."

She repeated the phrases over and over, unaware that he was standing there, watching. He quickly closed the door and walked out of the house, back to his car.

"Where to now, Sir?" his driver asked.

"I'm feeling rather unwell", Victor admitted. "I think I have to cancel the rest of this campaign. Take me back to San Myshuno."

feng-pt4-13.png.25d054fcd10311be2356dcb7fa5dc99a.png

The apartment was empty when he got there, allowing him time to process what he had just seen. That strange woman must be Eva Le Chien - now Eva Lyttle. And she was no longer his problem. In fact, he could have given Marcus the information Malachi had found and been done with it.

That was what he needed to do now. He needed to call Marcus, tell him where to find Eva, and make sure he remembered that his task was to find and enthrall Mariko.

feng-pt4-14.png.858dc6663ee3c799a543bfda2b32fb79.png

Lily was surprised to find her husband home that evening, dinner already on the table. Malachi, however, was ecstatic. He kept bouncing around, asking if him and Victor could go to the cinema the next day. And, to Lily's surprise, Victor smiled and said that that could be arranged.

"What happened to your campaign, Victor?" Lily asked after Malachi rushed upstairs to finish his homework.

"I decided I needed to spend some time with my family", Victor replied. "It's good for publicity."

Lily pursed her lips. She was not sure her husband was telling the entire truth. But if this was a good strategy for him to become the next presidential candidate, she would not stand in his way.

"I have something special planned for you tonight", Victor added with a grin - one that made all of Lily's worries fade away. Her husband always did have a plan, after all.

feng-pt4-15.png.f326913e5fc1afc518bf1201c04e3f66.png

To be continued...

The Singer Household

Izaiah was becoming the most requested doctor at his hospital - and his will to help people in need meant he took more shifts there than he was obliged to. This, however, was his last shift before a well-deserved three day break - ordained by his supervisor. And he hoped Mariko would like to spend those days with him.

Their arrangement might have started with Mariko needing a place to stay - to hide from Victor Feng - but over time Izaiah had found that he really liked Mariko. Really, really liked her. And he felt it was about time he actually tried to do something about that.

singer-pt1-1.png.e8cf96da935b017f24b0a003b750622a.png

The next morning, he asked Mariko to accompany him to the nearby skating rink.

"You sure no one will recognize me?" Mariko asked.

"It's been years since anyone paid any attention to the news of your disappearance", Izaiah assured her. "And Newcrest is a quiet place. We'll be fine."

singer-pt1-4.png.7790f588c2d8813e57f8ef491e50cb09.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

The ice rink was empty, making Mariko much calmer. Izaiah was right; no one talked about her vanishing anymore. Maybe she could actually start to live her own life, instead of just fearing that Victor or Lily would show up again.

"This is amazing", she said as she and Izaiah passed on another on the ice. He smiled at her, sending tingles down Mariko's spine. Damn, he was far too good-looking for his own good!

singer-pt1-5.png.bdf7cc05e262461399ee03dff7fb2f0c.png

As they stepped off the ice, Mariko rubbed her hands together in an effort to warm them.

"Here, let me", Izaiah said, taking her hands in his. Mariko let out a quiet gasp, making him look up and meet her gaze. Whatever he saw there made him slowly raise their joined hands and press a soft kiss to each of hers.

singer-pt1-6.png.c7014de760becd97afde286d46912e6d.png

Mariko's heart thundered in her chest as Izaiah slowly let their hands fall from his lips and he took a small step closer to her.

"This might be... very forward of me", he said, "but... I like you, Mariko. A lot. And I know you've been thinking about maybe moving away now that things have calmed down a bit, but... I want you to consider staying. With me."

Mariko stared at him, before her gaze dropped to his lips. The kisses on her hands burned - and she wanted to feel that burn on her lips.

"Okay", she whispered, suddenly realizing she had leaned in. That his breath was brushing against her skin. And in the next moment, his lips were on hers, and the heat was not just on her hands or lips but everywhere.

singer-pt1-7.png.98463b7c5df390ebd9c017cbe028e60a.png

They somehow made it home without doing anything else - and miraculously managed to go through the rest of the day as if nothing had changed between them. Izaiah had a pair of clients booked to his private clinic and went to take care of them, while Mariko made dinner and took care of Jazmine. When Izaiah returned, Jazmine put her hands up in the air with a grin.

"Dada!"

Mariko watched as Izaiah picked Jazmine up with a laugh and swung her around. He was such a perfect guy - and to have Jazmine refer to him as "dada"...

"I'll make sure this little one gets into bed", Izaiah said, still smiling. "You go take some time to relax, Mariko."

singer-pt1-9.png.f65b906074ba1380fd81e5c9e611ee0f.png

Mariko fled out to the hot tub on the balcony, sinking into the water with a sigh. This seemed to suddenly have gotten very complicated.

The door to the balcony opened and closed.

"She made me read two books for her, but she's asleep", Izaiah said as he climbed into the tub. Mariko tried very hard not to look at his bare upper body.

singer-pt1-10.png.102228886041ad64d720f315f180a0ef.png

They sat in silence in the tub for a while, before simultaneously turning towards one another.

"Mariko, I..."

"Izaiah, I..."

They both paused. Izaiah chuckled.

"You first", he said. Mariko took a deep breath.

"I... want to stay with you. I want both me and Jazmine to stay with you."

"Really?" Izaiah asked, looking relieved. Mariko nodded, unable to keep the smile from her face.

"Really."

Izaiah moved closer, gently touching her face with one hand.

"May I kiss you again?" he asked. Mariko giggled, then leaned forward and kissed him instead.

singer-pt1-11.png.3a42a0c7fa351552ed088222461f8af5.png

Their kiss went from soft and gentle to heated and needy. Eventually, they both moved to get out of the tub and back into the master bedroom. As Mariko lay down on the bed, Izaiah leaned down over her.

"You are so beautiful", he murmured, before he kissed her again.

singer-pt1-12.png.c6f2c1e8039a29a6486ffcb1c6724352.png

The good thing about only having worn bathing suits was that it took them no time at all to get undressed. When Izaiah gently guided himself inside of her, Mariko let out a soft gasp. It was so different from Victor's hard, relentless pounding. This... this was perfect.

singer-pt1-13.png.c04f6c9329e00d7ca4060270de3af526.png

Somehow, they managed to get dressed in pyjamas after making love. That was what Mariko wanted to call this, at least; what Victor had done was fuck her, while Izaiah had made love to her.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, but in the middle of the night, Mariko was dragged from the bed. A figure stood in the room, beckoning her closer, and her blank mind obeyed the command.

Marcus Storm sunk his teeth into her neck, taking a drink before moving his lips up to whisper in her ear.

"Victor Feng wants you to please him."

"I want to please him", Mariko mumbled. Marcus dropped her back onto the bed.

"He awaits your message in the morning. Wait until you're alone. Now go to sleep."

singer-pt1-14.png.10ccc8648a530c0ded7b18fe0743229e.png

In the morning, Izaiah received an emergency call from the hospital. He left home with mixed feelings; now that him and Mariko seemed to be an item, he wanted to stay with her, but he also felt the need to help his colleagues. Mariko promised him she would wait for him when he came back home.

After Izaiah left, Mariko walked the short distance to the daycare centre with Jazmine. It was a good place for the toddler to meet new friends - and it gave Mariko time to do things around the house. But when she got back home, she felt desperate need slam into her body. Victor. She needed Victor. Needed to please him.

She took out her phone and sent him a text.

I want to please you, Master.

A minute later, she received a reply.

Come to me in Windenburg.

singer-pt1-15.png.0edc3bfdc2e2751775ef8a423be54826.png

Mariko threw on a jacket over her bra and a skirt, ignoring putting on a pair of leggings. Master Victor would not want her to. Then she took a cab to Windenburg.

She somehow knew exactly where he was; down by the river, in a secluded spot. He gave her a smile as she approached.

"How good of you to come see me, Mariko", he said.

"I wanted to please you, Master", Mariko replied. Victor moved around her so that she stood with her back pressed against him. He unzipped her jacket and gave a low hum of approval at her lack of shirt, squeezing her breasts.

"You wore this for me?" he asked.

"Yes, Master. Only for you."

"I like seeing you like this", he whispered.

singer-pt1-16.png.c6fb72a4d29ffc2ab9764fa89e6ee186.png

He rolled her skirt up around her waist and pushed her underwear aside, running a finger along her slit. She whimpered.

"So wet already", he said. "You must desire me immensely."

"I desire to please you, Master", Mariko replied. Victor chuckled. She hear him unzip his pants and then felt him push into her. One hard, decisive thrust. He took hold of her arms as he moved, holding her in place. She moaned and whimpered, because she knew that was what he wanted her to do. And she wanted to please him.

singer-pt1-17.png.16c3ae68a2a5eb974a04ac4190907b69.png

After spilling inside of her, Victor pulled down her skirt and took hold of her chin, tilting it up towards him.

"I'm glad you saw some sense, Mariko", he said. "You have pleased me."

"Thank you, Master."

"Now, go home. If I have need of you again, I will call you."

singer-pt1-18.png.ba6b372e40a5f90a7cbf27ac278b3d2f.png

Mariko did as he said. Back home she poured a bath for herself and...

She must have fallen asleep. Blinking, she sat up in the water. What time was it? She had enjoyed her day at home a bit too much, it seemed, since she had forgotten time like this. It was almost time to collect Jazmine from the daycare centre. And then Izaiah would come home. A smile spread across her lips at the thought and she quickly got dressed again.

singer-pt1-19.png.ebcc614fadb11d428513937bd51135e8.png

A few weeks later, Mariko worried about her period being late. Her and Izaiah had always been careful, but... was there a possibility that one of the condoms had failed?

After taking a pregnancy test, this proved to be true. She was pregnant.

"Mariko, don't worry", Izaiah said. "Jazmine's going to love her baby brother or sister - and I can't wait to meet our child."

singer-pt1-20.png.a61fec81af32bdf3bdd1e56a14e97592.png

To be continued...

The Goth Household

Jules was the one who suggested they invite everyone out for dinner. By now, it felt strangely normal to see Mortimer with Salim instead of Bella - and Cassandra was overjoyed when she heard they had actually discussed getting married. Bella had been gone for so long by now that it seemed only fitting that her father find someone else.

goth-pt4-1.png.10ab466974f10b53977d349210788d6a.png

"Speaking of marriage", Jules said, clearing his throat before dropping to one knee in front of Cassandra. She let out a gasp as he pulled out a ring and held it out for her.

"Cassandra Goth", Jules said, "will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"
Cassandra nodded and accepted the ring, resulting in the table where her father, brother and future stepfather sat errupting in cheers. Titus ran up to his mother and embraced her.

"He asked me first", he whispered in her ear, making her smile. Of course Jules would have checked things with Titus first; that's just how he was.

goth-pt4-2.png.82f510318fd74690383ea3c83f36252e.png

Click to continue!

Spoiler

After some champagne to celebrate the proposal, Mortimer, Salim and Alexander took their leave, needing to go home to Juliette. While Jules settled the bill, a woman cleared her throat behind Cassandra.

"I'm so sorry I got here so late, Cassandra."

Cassandra spun around, gaping at the sight of her mother, Bella.

"What? When? How?"

"Oh, come now", Bella said with a laugh. "My train came in a bit late. But I'm so happy to see you and Jules finally getting engaged."

"Mum... you've been missing for years", Cassandra tried. Bella laughed and shook her head.

"Years? I've only been away for a week, dear. I wouldn't call that years."

goth-pt4-3.png.e620b2c55181b9d284c48c58656c781b.png

Despite Cassandra's attempts, Bella remained convinced that she had only been away for a week due to work. She stayed the night at a hotel, intending to surprise Mortimer in the morning, when she walked back to the house.

goth-pt4-4.png.d0b33f562161741b7a62c162707c5d26.png

Inside, the family was sitting down for breakfast, happily discussing Jules' proposal the night before.

"Perhaps we should do a double wedding", Salim suggested.

"It should be Cassandra's decision", Mortimer replied. "I would be happy for it to be just the two of us and our family."

"Mortimer?"

Mortimer tensed as the door opened and closed - and Bella walked in happily calling his name.

goth-pt4-5.png.d6e33cc16072d3ee7d313cb40d55e0ee.png

"Bella?" Mortimer said, shooting up from his chair. "What... where have you been?"

"What do you mean?" Bella asked, then looked at Salim and Alexander. "Who are these people?"
"Bella, that's your son."

Bella blinked, looking at Alexander again. She had thought Cassandra looked a bit older, but Alexander... when had he aged up to a teenager?

"Bella, you've been gone for years", Mortimer said, "and... when you didn't return, the court approved my divorce from you."

"What?" Bella exclaimed. "You divorced me?"

"Bella... I'm gay."

goth-pt4-6.png.c83e350458acfb8cd14609f13d6b9a07.png

Mortimer eventually managed to convince Bella of the mysteries surrounding her disappearance enough to calm her down. He even said she was welcome to stay, that they could get things sorted together. But he refused to reverse the divorce - or the adoption of Juliette.

Which made Bella want to find a way to spite him. Using the internet, she sent out a request for a "young man looking to marry rich".

A few days later, she received a response - and a request to meet.

goth-pt4-7.png.c40426f32373471445b469de77d8765e.png

The man's name was Zayne Knowles. He had recently moved to Willow Creek - and looked to climb up the ladder of fame. And Bella had the perfect plan to help him do that.

"We will crash my ex-husband's wedding and get married", she explained.

"And what then?"

"Then, we'll move into a grand house and live our lives as we please", Bella replied. "We can have sex, if that's what we decide to go for, but we're also free to see other people."

Zayne swirled the drink in his glass.

"Alright", he said, "I'm in."

goth-pt4-8.png.dd4d455a1edf90f20a5664f4dca5fb60.png

As preparations continued for the wedding - or weddings, since Cassandra had thought it a brilliant idea to get married during the same event as her father - Alexander felt a bit left out. He was still considered a bit awkward and had trouble finding possible romances, but lately, he had gotten along quite well with a girl from school, Macy Scott.

goth-pt4-9.png.d8180e78f3b9664cbe6ee032657ccf58.png

They weren't dating or anything, but they had been flirting with one another. At least, Alexander called it flirting. And they were friends - to the point where teachers tried to pair them up for projects in order to give Alexander a good chance at not being the one who did all the work. So, of course, it was Macy he went out with when the wedding preparations got too hectic at home.

goth-pt4-10.png.91eb311ef0481cda614700d132c2c12d.png

On the day of the wedding, Cassandra came over to her old home in order to get ready. Mortimer and Salim fussed over her, making sure her dress and her hair were in perfect order. Her mother had already left. Cassandra was, frankly speaking, quite happy about that. She was still trying to come to terms with her mother's sudden re-appearance in their lives.

"Jules is going to fall in love with you all over again when he sees you today", Salim said, adjusting the blue butterflies in Cassandra's hair.

"Oh, stop it", she told him, smacking him on the arm.

goth-pt4-11.png.a90b2801d544ed8a2d28ef4411f81fa9.png

When they got to the venue, it was already crowded with people. Cassandra snuck in the back in order to keep Jules from seeing her, but she was able to see the throng of people they had invited to this special day.

goth-pt4-13.png.e219474685a940688c5109023284e1d8.png

Eventually, everyone made it to the chapel, where Jules and Cassandra got married first. Salim seemed to have been right, because Jules could not stop smiling as he looked at Cassandra while they said their vows.

After them, Mortimer and Salim stepped up to say their vows - and somehow ended up a lot sappier than Cassandra and Jules had been.

goth-pt4-14.png.70f1c5d24361f576ae05fe503d82499b.png

goth-pt4-15.png.765f4b91fb01167adbcaf1cf817a8700.png

While Mortimer and Salim were saying their vows, Bella snuck out back to the bathrooms. In one of the stalls, she had hidden the dress she had purchased in order to crash Mortimer's wedding.

goth-pt4-16.png.873f6faf99c7e55acb4468fe9f430db1.png

It was a proper princess gown, which also happened to show off quite a bit of her cleavage. Somehow, she managed to look both innocent and sexy in it.

Showtime, she thought and walked back out the door.

goth-pt4-17.png.49fdb1f296ac7292f33c87b724a7d246.png

She got back out to the chapel just as Mortimer and Salim were being congratulated by the guests. When Mortimer spotted her, his jaw dropped open.

"Bella?"

"I thought I'd join in on the fun", she said with a smile, before sauntering up the aisle. Midway, Zayne appeared out of the crowd and took her by the arm, escorting her to the altar.

goth-pt4-18.png.9601fed8cb7cb0ebe4d3b145685b3cf2.png

The priest was a bit taken aback by the sudden turn of events - a third wedding when there were supposedly only two meant to happen - but he did what was needed. As they said their vows, Bella could hear the guests whisper in stunned surprise - and how several posted about it online. After this wedding, both her and Zayne would be all over the internet.

goth-pt4-19.png.9f8e01436f1311bb3c23297080223b8e.png

They remained the focus of the reception afterwards. Which was probably the reason why Mortimer and Salim - and Jules and Cassandra - discussed leaving earlier than expected. It was not exactly fun to have been upstaged at their own wedding - and by Bella, none the less!

goth-pt4-20.png.9fd126f30d9085aad8f2fef24f2c63f5.png

While things were ending, however, no one noticed that Alexander was suddenly not in the reception hall. If asked, he probably was not sure where he was, either. All he had eyes for was the woman next to him.

"How lonely you must be", the cold voice of the vampire said, "not finding love while the rest of your family does."

"Yes", Alexander mumbled, "I am lonely."

"With me, you won't be lonely", the vampire said. "Let me drink your blood."

"Yes. Let me serve you."

goth-pt4-21.png.8b6ec91bcd14206b45f306eebd7b7ef8.png

The vampire drank deeply from his neck, to the point of having to choose between killing him or turning him. In the last moment, she let up.

"You are mine now, boy", she said as she made his body stay upright, even though it logically should not be, "and just like I did not end up married, neither shall you. Instead, you shall serve me when I wish to be served."

"I shall serve you, mistress Lilith", Alexander mumbled.

"Now, go home. I shall call on you if I need you."

goth-pt4-22.png.ee29dedf988598f52e7490dfb711541e.png

Alexander felt terrible the next day. His head was throbbing, he felt like throwing up and his skin felt clammy. Mortimer worried that he had gotten sick during the wedding and ordered him to stay home from school until he got better.

No one seemed to notice the bite marks on Alexander's neck.

goth-pt4-23.png.86f58c2c602181f5e576d1426cf1e2f0.png

Bella, meanwhile, moved in with Zayne. And while they did decide to stick to the plan of being free to see others, Bella did ask Zayne to try and get her pregnant. Since Juliette was legally adopted by Mortimer, she suddenly did not have a child anymore - and she wanted one.

And while fucking her, Zayne started to see a possible opportunity. An idea to get them to become even more famous than crashing the wedding had. He just had to call the right guy.

goth-pt4-24.png.03c3fa44a47626c10096df3db67a408d.png

To be continued...

!Family Update!

A full list of characters in the current households :) Family photos can be found in the original post!

(Note! These are the households that I might go in and play as for the next part and that other households might merge with, but there are also other households that show up and play an important part for the story)

Spoiler

Abbelli Household

• Riccarde Abbelli
  • Ebony Abbelli
  • Dominic Abbelli (son of Ebony Abbelli and Don Lothario)
  • Mateo Abbelli (son of Ebony Abbelli and Don Lothario)

Bailey-Moon Household

• Thorne Bailey
  • Octavia Moon
  • Orange Bailey-Moon
  • Lauryn Bailey-Moon (daughter of Octavia Moon and Don Lothario)

Bjergsen Household

• Bjorn Bjergsen
  • Clara Bjergsen
  • Cole Salzmann
  • Amina Bjergsen
  • Elsa Bjergsen (daughter of Bjorn and Clara Bjergsen)
  • Joel Bjergsen (son of Marcus Storm and Clara Bjergsen)
  • Oscar Bjergsen (son of Cole Salzmann and Clara Bjergsen)
  • Julia Bjergsen (daughter of Bjorn and Amina Bjergsen)

Cartwright Household

• Damien Cartwright
  • Yuki Cartwright
  • 2 unnamed babies

Corley

• Samuel Corley
  • Luna Corley
  • Dante Corley (son of Luna Corley and Bjorn Bjergsen)
  • 3 unnamed babies

Darling-Flex Household

• Marcus Flex
  • Elissa Darling
  • Bethany Darling-Flex (daughter of Marcus Flex and Eva Lyttle)
  • Olive Darling-Flex (daughter of Marcus Flex and Eva Lyttle)
  • Vicente Darling-Flex (son of Marcus Flex and Eva Lyttle)

De Lancey Household

• Moira De Lancey
  • Patrick De Lancey
  • Jack De Lancey
  • Marley De Lancey
  • Atticus De Lancey
  • Lydia De Lancey
  • Aphrodite De Lancey

Feng Household

• Lily Feng
  • Victor Feng
  • Malachi Feng

Goth Household

• Mortimer Goth
  • Salim Goth
  • Alexander Goth (son of Mortimer Goth and Bella Goth-Knowles)
  • Juliette Goth (daughter of Bella Goth-Knowles and an unknown townie)

Goth-Knowles Household

• Bella Goth-Knowles
  • Zayne Knowles

Holiday Household

• Paolo Holiday
  • Summer Holiday
  • Cory Holiday
  • Scarlett Holiday (daughter of Summer Holiday and Wolfgang Munch)
  • Biscuit

Huntington-Munch Household

• J Huntington III
  • Siobhan Huntington
  • Wolfgang Munch
  • Morgan Munch
  • Juniper Huntington
  • 1 unnamed Huntington baby

Landgraab Household (Oasis Springs 1)

• Geoffrey Landgraab
  • Gina Landgraab
  • Krystal Landgraab
  • Silas Landgraab
  • Moses Landgraab (son of Gina Landgraab and Marcus Storm)
  • Ginger
  • Nixon

Landgraab Household (Oasis Springs 2)

• Malcolm Landgraab
  • Nataly Landgraab
  • Breanna Landgraab
  • Claire Landgraab
  • Shawn Landgraab (son of Nataly Landgraab and Jackson Landgraab)

Landgraab Household (Brindleton Bay)

• Nancy Landgraab
  • Jackson Landgraab
  • Nelson Landgraab (son of Nancy Landgraab and Geoffrey Landgraab)

Le Chien Household

• Joaquin Le Chien
  • Jade Le Chien
  • Clay Le Chien (son of Marcus Storm and Eva Lyttle)
  • Ellie Le Chien (daughter of Marcus Storm and Eva Lyttle)
  • Joseph Le Chien (son of Jade Le Chien and Marcus Storm)
  • 1 unnamed baby

Lobo Household

• Diego Lobo
  • Candy Lobo
  • Audrey Lobo (daughter of Candy Lobo and an unknown townie)
  • Ivy Lobo

Lothario Household

• Don Lothario
  • Thalia Lothario
  • Kyra Lothario (daughter of Ebony Abbelli and Mortimer Goth)
  • Orlando Lothario (daughter of Ebony Abbelli and Mortimer Goth)
  • Rafael Lothario
  • Mika
  • 2 unnamed kittens

McCabe Household

• Eliza McCabe
  • Ryan McCabe
  • Dana Rush
  • Terry McCabe
  • Rachel McCabe

Pancakes-Mireles Household

• Bob Pancakes
  • Hayley Mireles
  • Clyde Pancakes (son of Drew Prius and Eliza McCabe)
  • Madelynn Pancakes (daughter of Drew Prius and Eliza McCabe)
  • Thomas Pancakes (son of Drew Prius and Eliza McCabe)
  • Luna Mireles (daughter of Hayley Mireles and Victor Feng)
  • Olive Mireles (daughter of Hayley Mireles and Victor Feng)
  • Felipe Mireles (son of Hayley Mireles and an unknown townie)

Pizzazz Household (Brindleton Bay)

• Dominic Pizzazz
  • Zion Pizzazz (son of Dominic and Penny Pizzazz)
  • Rory Pizzazz (son of Marcus Storm and Penny Pizzazz)
  • Jessie Pizzazz (daughter of Samuel Corley and Penny Pizzazz)
  • Kailee Pizzazz (daughter of Samuel Corley and Penny Pizzazz)
  • Jace Pizzazz (son of Dominic and Penny Pizzazz)
  • Ella Pizzazz (daughter of Dominic and Penny Pizzazz)

Pizzazz Household (San Myshuno)

• Penny Pizzazz
  • Dylan Havens

Romeo Household

• Sergio Romeo
  • Sofia Bjergsen
  • 1 unnamed baby

Singer Household

• Izaiah Singer
  • Mariko Sasaki
  • Jazmine Sasaki (daughter of Mariko Sasaki and Victor Feng)
  • 2 unnamed babies

Storm Household

• Marcus Storm
  • Josie Weston
  • Colette Storm
  • 1 unnamed baby

Straud Household

• Vladislaus Straud
  • Nicolette Storm

Thomson Household

• Jules Thomson
  • Cassandra Thomson
  • Titus Thomson (son of Cassandra Thomson and Don Lothario)

Whitlock Household

• Bradley Whitlock
  • Miriam Whitlock
  • Emilia Whitlock (daughter of Jacques and Katrina Villareal)
  • Isabel Whitlock (daughter of Jacques and Katrina Villareal)
  • 1 unnamed baby

Villareal Household (Windenburg)

• Jacques Villareal
  • Katrina Villareal
  • Max Villareal (son of Jacques and Seraphine Villareal)
  • Dimitri Villareal (son of Jacques Villareal and Gina Landgraab)
  • Nathanael Villareal (son of Jacques Villareal and Ebony Abbelli)
  • Ramon Villareal (son of Jacques Villareal and Ebony Villareal)

Villareal Household (San Myshuno)

• Declan Padilla
  • Hugo Villareal
  • Marcel Houlihan