[v1.0] Tau Ceti - Fully Modular Combat Armor (Bodyslide available)

All Tau Ceti v2 bodyslide files have been posted here.  30+ hours later, I'm happy to say I'm extremely liking this mod still!

One major point on this - In beginning to change the mod over to a standard biped version, I realized why @Aegis did not go this route.  I ran in to too many technical issues that would have required more much more work than I already have in this conversion and would not have been able to support all of the features.  As this is a fantastic mod as-is, I opted to keep the original structure of the mod (connection point system) and provide a much better version of the bodyslide files.

That all being said - I think the v2 is much better than the original bodyslide version.  Please let me know if you encounter any issues!

@FutureTech101 is working on the Atomic Beauty version - so just a bit more patience on that.

1 hour ago, CODECRIMSON said:

Mesh shows up on wrists but not arms

20180808124127_1.jpg

@Aegis  This one is on me.  In researching why this might be happening, I noticed a bad materials file reference on the first person mesh.  I had to re-cut this mesh from the 3rd person bodysuit mesh and didn't update the materials file.  Apologies!  I have updated the BS files to v2.1, which includes this change - all other files remain the same.  @FutureTech101

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 5:55 AM, AWP3RATOR said:

All Tau Ceti v2 bodyslide files have been posted here.  30+ hours later, I'm happy to say I'm extremely liking this mod still!

One major point on this - In beginning to change the mod over to a standard biped version, I realized why @Aegis did not go this route.  I ran in to too many technical issues that would have required more much more work than I already have in this conversion and would not have been able to support all of the features.  As this is a fantastic mod as-is, I opted to keep the original structure of the mod (connection point system) and provide a much better version of the bodyslide files.

That all being said - I think the v2 is much better than the original bodyslide version.  Please let me know if you encounter any issues!

@FutureTech101 is working on the Atomic Beauty version - so just a bit more patience on that.

The link to the bodyslide files is dead for me, anybody else? Could somebody re-up them? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2018 at 2:08 PM, Chymista said:

Very Sexy.

Please, which Hair-Mod do you use?

Wondering this as well, but is it KSHairdos?

What belly button piercing is that? EDIT: Never mind me, I just saw in bodyslide. It's the mod :D

Going to try this out, 600.000 combinations will most likely cause me to never ever use another armor lol.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

I can't change anything...

What you will probably find is that there are other requirements on the perk side that are not showing, I have had that a couple of times with other armour mods, if it requires more than two perks then they do not show, there was a mod that allowed up to four perks to show as requirements, but I can no longer even find that mod (mainly due to the fact I can not even remember what the damn thing was called), and I do not think it was updated for some time.

• 1 month later...

Avast is giving me an virus warning on Bodyslide files? Doesn't let me in. Is it for a reason or what? I'm not going to just ignore that warning without knowing for sure it's a clean file. And why else Avast is founding an Mal? I just want to make sure. Does anyone else have this "problem"? Can someone confirm it's really safe to DL?

5 hours ago, dormain said:

Avast is giving me an virus warning on Bodyslide files? Doesn't let me in. Is it for a reason or what? I'm not going to just ignore that warning without knowing for sure it's a clean file. And why else Avast is founding an Mal? I just want to make sure. Does anyone else have this "problem"? Can someone confirm it's really safe to DL?

avast for various reasons dislikes direct links from here, no idea why, but it happens now and then, I have had it as I use avast and it is annoying as hell, chances are the next avast update will stop it happening then the one after will start it up again.