19 hours ago, EmePalindrome said:

Oh! One more thing. Do you know how to get simple slavery to recognize Raven Beak Prison? Or is that one just not an option in SE? 

I don't use that mod so I don't know. That mod is marked as questionable in the "SSE Conversion Tracking" thread so it has some problems.

Sorry, I'm running simple slavery and I was wandering after you're being sold where do your inventory go? Is it possible to recover the items you had before? I was sold to the Red Wave and once completed the scenario I could not find my previous inventory anywhere. 

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, so I'm like 90% sure I installed SS+ properly, I run my game, I configure Defeat so that after the end of the scene I get sent to the slave market, Devious Devices are equipped like they should be, etc, etc, but when I get to the slave market, as a slave, things get buggy.

All the NPCs inside have reddish skin tones, the slave pen's door is not attached to the rest of the bars, but it's kind of floating maybe 15 feet forward from where it should be and the NPC who's supposed to be chained to it/against it (I guess?) has moved forward too. None of the NPCs in the place seem to recognize me as a slave and nobody stops me when I literally walk out of the building. And none of the NPCs have anything to say other than the default "Hmm?" or "Trouble?" or "Yes?".  There's no stool or podium or whatever to be seen, either.

Now I don't have any other companion mods like SD+ installed YET. I plan to. But I wanted to make sure that SS+ was working first. Does SS+ REQUIRE another mod to start the auction scene? I know that without another mod there's no real progression AFTER the action, but will the auction not happen at all if there's no other mod installed?

SS+ isn't LAST-LAST in my load order but it's below every other SexLab mod I have (other than clothing sets). And I'm sorry if this is gonna be a really dumb obvious answer, but I'm not very good with mods. Thank-you! ?

7 hours ago, LuminiaAravis said:

Ok, so I'm like 90% sure I installed SS+ properly, I run my game, I configure Defeat so that after the end of the scene I get sent to the slave market, Devious Devices are equipped like they should be, etc, etc, but when I get to the slave market, as a slave, things get buggy.

All the NPCs inside have reddish skin tones, the slave pen's door is not attached to the rest of the bars, but it's kind of floating maybe 15 feet forward from where it should be and the NPC who's supposed to be chained to it/against it (I guess?) has moved forward too. None of the NPCs in the place seem to recognize me as a slave and nobody stops me when I literally walk out of the building. And none of the NPCs have anything to say other than the default "Hmm?" or "Trouble?" or "Yes?".  There's no stool or podium or whatever to be seen, either.

Now I don't have any other companion mods like SD+ installed YET. I plan to. But I wanted to make sure that SS+ was working first. Does SS+ REQUIRE another mod to start the auction scene? I know that without another mod there's no real progression AFTER the action, but will the auction not happen at all if there's no other mod installed?

SS+ isn't LAST-LAST in my load order but it's below every other SexLab mod I have (other than clothing sets). And I'm sorry if this is gonna be a really dumb obvious answer, but I'm not very good with mods. Thank-you! ?

Update: I HAVE installed SD+ and it's SORT OF working. It's kinda buggy in places but the basic mechanics of it work. I'm still having the same issue with the slave market/auction not working.

• 1 month later...

i got an issue with the mod and I'm hoping one of you guys can help me out here

long story short: the auction doesn't seem to work or trigger. I can wake up in the slave pen as a slave just fine and i can talk to the slavemaster like I'm supposed to... but after talking to the slavemaster, nothing happens. no matter which dialogue option i pick. he keeps saying "its your turn, try to smile, we're trying to make a profit" but then i exit the dialogue and nothing happens. likewise, when i enter the slave market as a free character and talk to either the auctioneer or the slavemaster to arrange a pretend auction, they reply with "oh yeah sure, we'll make it seem realistic" but again, nothing happens. i get exited from the dialogue and nothing.

the slavegirl that is on the stage on display remains where she is like nothing happened. i'm pretty sure that after the end of the dialogue, the mod is to fade to black for a moment and my character is supposed to take the girls place on that stage as the auction and the bidding starts. that doesn't happen for me however.

does anyone have any ideas? am i perhaps missing a mod to make it work? or is this some kind of mod conflict?

Update:

Nevermind, I figured it out

turns out I've simply been an idiot and had forgotten to activate Devious Devices, lol XD

everything works fine now, thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, i keep trying to install simple slavery but i keep getting the error that it's missing the folder '00 base' and that it's a bad FOMOD installer. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by milo2001
On 1/10/2021 at 10:37 PM, LuminiaAravis said:

Im having the same issue

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 9:24 AM, cryosabre1 said:

Hey I was wondering if anybody could help?

Every time I get sent o the slvae auction, the event doesn't seem to load properly...two of the prison walls don't load (See screenshot) and when i speak to the jailor, I don't get any of the normal prompts to start the scene. Has anybody encountered this before or know how to fix the issue?

I've uninstalled an reinstalled multiple times but this doesnt seem to fix the issue. I've also included my load order incase there might be something wrong there?

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     SexLab.esm
  6  6     SexLabAroused.esm
  7  7     CreatureFramework.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHair.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     DeviousFramework.esm
 15  f     Heels Sound.esm
 16 10     SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm
 17 11     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 18 12     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 19 13     SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
 20 14     daymoyl.esm
 21 15     paradise_halls.esm
 22 16     SkyUI_SE.esp
 23 17     SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
 24 18     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 25 19     Animal_SOS.esp
 26 1a     SexistGuards.esp
254 FE   0 DOA Lingerie Collection.esp
 27 1b     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 28 1c     DfwSupport.esp
 29 1d     SexistGuards-Breton.esp
254 FE   1 WZ-Bretons.esp
 30 1e     CBBE.esp
 31 1f     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 32 20     SD Cages.esp
 33 21     Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
 34 22     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 35 23     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 36 24     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 37 25     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 38 26     SexLab-Stories.esp
 39 27     SexLab More Creatures.esp
 40 28     DragonbornInDistress.esp
 41 29     Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
 42 2a     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 43 2b     wolfclub.esp
 44 2c     TBOS.esp
 45 2d     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 46 2e     SkyrimChainBeastsIntegration.esp
 47 2f     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 48 30     SimpleSlavery.esp
 49 31     DeviousFollowers.esp
 50 32     SexLab-Parasites.esp
 51 33     Devious Cidhna.esp
 52 34     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 53 35     DD_Helpers.esp
 54 36     TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
 55 37     DeviouslyHelpless.esp
 56 38     OneWithNature.esp
 57 39     TentaCave.esp
 58 3a     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 59 3b     SexyStartingOptions.esp
 60 3c     METraining & Auctions.esp
 61 3d     EggFactory.esp
 62 3e     EstrusChaurus.esp
 63 3f     SLALAnimObj.esp
 64 40     FNIS.esp
 65 41     kinkyKitty.esp
 66 42     HentaiCreatures.esp
 67 43     Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
 68 44     SLAL_K4Anims.esp
 69 45     PonyTailClub.esp
 70 46     BanneredMareExtension.esp
 71 47     SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
 72 48     RoadInspections.esp
 73 49     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 74 4a     Prison.esp
 75 4b     Deviously Enslaved.esp
 76 4c     Club Riften.esp
 77 4d     SexLabTools.esp
 78 4e     NewmillerPiercings2.esp
 79 4f     NewmillerPiercings3.esp
 80 50     RaceMenuHH.esp
 81 51     RaceMenu.esp
 82 52     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 83 53     RagBikini.esp
 84 54     Rogg CCHood.esp
 85 55     SexLabDefeat.esp
 86 56     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
 87 57     SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
 88 58     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 89 59     SLAnimLoader.esp
 90 5a     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 91 5b     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 92 5c     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 93 5d     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 94 5e     SWT1.2.esp
 95 5f     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
254 FE   2 JailRape.esp
 96 60     SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
 97 61     SkyrimChainBeastsPH.esp
 98 62     SlaveTats.esp
254 FE   3 SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
254 FE   4 Wintersun - SexLab Integration.esp
254 FE   5 WintersunSLI - DD expansion.esp
 99 63     UIExtensions.esp
100 64     My Home Is Your Home.esp
101 65     SexLab Approach.esp
102 66     My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
103 67     SOSRaceMenu.esp
104 68     XPMSE.esp
           pahe-tdf-patch.esp
105 69     pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
106 6a     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
107 6b     ASOS Race Patch.esp
108 6c     AnubAnimObj.esp
109 6d     Comoritos Suit Pack.esp
110 6e     FNISspells.esp
111 6f     SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
112 70     The Bondage House.esp
113 71     SD Addons.esp
114 72     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
115 73     SOS - Animal Addon.esp
116 74     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
254 FE   6 DD - BRRF_Patch - Cursed Loot.esp
254 FE   7 DD - BRRF_Patch - Equip.esp
254 FE   8 [TheDaedricDoll] RitualWrappings.esp
117 75     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
118 76     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
119 77     ImmerSlave.esp

Thanks!

Hide contents

ScreenShot1.png

Having this issue too.

• 2 weeks later...

Disabling this mod corrupts my current save file, is there a way to avoid it getting corrupted?

I can still play it if I enable this mod. 

Edit: I disabled it since some NPC just walk up to me and simply turn me in to a slave[teleports me to Riften auction house], it ruins my gameplay. 

Edited by Maginficent Epe
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/15/2021 at 6:14 PM, heck8 said:

So, I started using this mod recently and when I get into the actual scene for it, everyone is just standing still doing nothing and I can run around freely, and my hands are just by my side instead of cuffed behind me. What should I do?

I have this problem as well. I get put on the block just fine and chained, but the auction does not start. No idea what's causing this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...