View File

About__________________________________________________

Why is it that the Courier wanders through Skyrim with one goal in mind, getting the news to the Player, without any reward? That's not fair. With this mod the Player can show how much he appreciates the service.

The courier also might approach the player, even if there is nothing to deliver (optional).

There is nothing else besides that.

If you're interested in beta releases or want to know what's happening: https://github.com/novaarr/SLNaughtyCourier

Note: v1.3 currently does not support SE but will follow soon.

Conflicts / Problems_______________________________________

None I am aware of and there shouldn't be. It's mostly only dialogue with barely any scripts and no overwrites.

Future Plans / Working on ________________________________

See the github issue page for features to be added

Credits____________________________________________________

Thanks to @xyzxyz and @dankmemesxd for testing!

Thanks @CGi for his german translation and the FOMOD installer.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/18/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE/SKSE64, SexLab Framework 1.62 (LE) or 1.63 (SE), SkyUi, PapyrusUtil, SexLab Aroused
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

2 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

Ah nice.

Will this mod work whit Arthmoor, Provincial Courier Service?

It should work. What probably could happen is that the dialogue is shown after the normal delivery dialogue if he changed priorities. Just let me know and I'll fix it.

37 minutes ago, sharonasbar12 said:

How about making a female courier for the other side of the coin. Just a suggestion.

For having couriers of both genders I'd have to either alter everything or release 2 different esp's, one for a female and one for like it is now. I won't do that, because then any other mod building on couriers (like the one mentioned above) wouldn't work anymore or overwrite every changes I've made.

3 minutes ago, dankmemesxd said:

Thanks for doing it! Honestly I excepted much worse dialogues and those are just perfect! Much thanks

Thanks. I tried to make them fitting to the game.

15 minutes ago, novaarr said:

Nope, there is not. If you have something in mind let me know.

The courrier could demand other things then what we offer

Exemple : Firts dialogue = He could accept or not the offer or third dialogue : That is your job, he could rape you instead if you fail your check

Demands more gold than fifty if you fail the check

46 minutes ago, novaarr said:

For having couriers of both genders I'd have to either alter everything or release 2 different esp's, one for a female and one for like it is now. I won't do that, because then any other mod building on couriers (like the one mentioned above) wouldn't work anymore or overwrite every changes I've made.

Thanks. I tried to make them fitting to the game.

I can respect that. It's cool, like I said just a suggestion.

3 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

The courrier could demand other things then what we offer

Exemple : Firts dialogue = He could accept or not the offer or third dialogue : That is your job, he could rape you instead if you fail your check

Demands more gold than fifty if you fail the check

Yeah, that doesn't look too bad. I think I'll implement that.

31 minutes ago, Noctum28 said:

There is another mod that might conflict with yours: DIVERSE SKYRIM https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81462/ adds some variety to the couriers. While that should also add some variety to your mod, I'm a bit concerned about compatibility.

There shouldn't be any conflicts. I didn't alter anything.

14 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

How about something like "And that took you so long ? You shouldnt be a courier" which triggeres a Rape scene.

Yeah, that would fit well with the speech check option mentioned somewhat earlier.

This sounds good~ Reminds me of "The Fan" from Oblivion. That guy who would become your fan if you fought in the Arena quest line, following you everywhere. I'd love it if the Courier just randomly approached you not only for having a letter for you, but because he wanted sex~

5 hours ago, Yuni said:

This sounds good~ Reminds me of "The Fan" from Oblivion. That guy who would become your fan if you fought in the Arena quest line, following you everywhere. I'd love it if the Courier just randomly approached you not only for having a letter for you, but because he wanted sex~

I really like that idea. I'll add that to the TODO list

56 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Can you add that you can let the courier have sex with your follower and not with yourself? Would be nice for male chars ^^

Sure. I'll add it as an option in the MCM menu

7 minutes ago, dankmemesxd said:

Damn, such simple mod can become so "complex". I give it 2 months and it will become a guild of couriers chasing players xd

I had the same thought with my other mod yesterday. Started very simple and now its more than 2k lines of code and whatnot. Well, I'm not complaining. ?‍♂️ It's good training for something I have planned in the future.