On 2018/7/26 at AM2点54分, novaarr said:

因此,自上次更新以来发生了很多事情,我几乎完成了新的更新。几天后,我将完成内容,然后进行测试。

对话树完全重做,每个树的对话和变化更多。除此之外,你还可以选择与快递员一起享受的性爱形式。

MCM中现在有另一个页面:动画标签。在那里,您可以自定义要包含或不包含的动画类型,甚至可以自行添加。如果将鼠标悬停在动画上,可以在SLAL MCM中查找标记。有五个类别,有一个选项可以排除强奸动画(例如:“爱”在强奸场景中用作标签是愚蠢的,对吧?)。你可以导入/导出你所做的设置,因为我认为总是必须在新的游戏中再次添加标签会有点压力。看起来像这样:

AnimTags.thumb.png.aab2f326c7b6387e3483223ae1ddbb3c.png

现在剩下的就是在这里和那里进行一些小的对话调整,如果需要可能还需要一些补充和一些抛光。

就是这样。只想给我发一些关于我目前所处位置的新闻。

nice work.

I very like this mod diea,but Sexlab failed to start animation.

Looking forward to the update.?

6 minutes ago, zeldashu said:

nice work.

Everything is done and is currently being tested. If everything turns out well, I'll release it soon.

Was wondering if you would consider adding a check for if there is a bounty or if the player is an escape slave if they are start the pay backs a bitch quest , which would summons bounty Hunter or a connection to simple Slavery.. just a idea couriers gotta eat , of course this would start after the courier has had some fun.

3 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

Was wondering if you would consider adding a check for if there is a bounty or if the player is an escape slave if they are start the pay backs a bitch quest , which would summons bounty Hunter or a connection to simple Slavery.. just a idea couriers gotta eat , of course this would start after the courier has had some fun.

I could do something like that, sure.

20 hours ago, zeldashu said:

nice work.

installed the update, name of animation is played, characters get naked, moaning is heard, but they just stand there, no actual animation plays.  Not sure what the problem is, FNIS run before starting, pet collar works, just this one has the problem of the animation not playing.   Any suggestions? 

5 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

installed the update, name of animation is played, characters get naked, moaning is heard, but they just stand there, no actual animation plays.  Not sure what the problem is, FNIS run before starting, pet collar works, just this one has the problem of the animation not playing.   Any suggestions? 

Reinstall fnis, if it didnt help, uninstall mod, load the save, save on a new slot, clean the save with a save cleaner and then install the mod again and load the edited save. If it did not help, try starting a new game, register all anims you have on SLAL and see if it works.

7 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

Fresh game or just installed the update and used a previous save? If so, perform a clean safe and install the mod then. 

Papyrus logfile would be helpful

1 hour ago, zeldashu said:

Sad.I have to translate it again.XD

Which language? I'm planning on translating it to german as well and add a fomod installer to the package. If you want it added, message me with the translated plugin.

4 hours ago, novaarr said:

Which language? I'm planning on translating it to german as well and add a fomod installer to the package. If you want it added, message me with the translated plugin.

Already done so you can focus on developing the mod.

Changes done:
- Scripts and Seq moved into a BSA

- Source Scripts as optional install

- Dummies for all SKSE translations added to avoid $-sign issue for languages other than german and english

- Localized and unlocalized plugin

- German translation for the plugin and vanilla entries for all other languages translated

- Book bounds added for the placeholder so if the player can aquire it later on, it can be placed on a shelf

Sexlab - Naughty Courier V1.3 (969 KB)

i could move the SE version into the same installer, if you want.

4 hours ago, CGi said:

Already done so you can focus on developing the mod.

Changes done:
- Scripts and Seq moved into a BSA

- Source Scripts as optional install

- Dummies for all SKSE translations added to avoid $-sign issue for languages other than german and english

- Localized and unlocalized plugin

- German translation for the plugin and vanilla entries for all other languages translated

- Book bounds added for the placeholder so if the player can aquire it later on, it can be placed on a shelf

Sexlab - Naughty Courier V1.3 (969 KB)

i could move the SE version into the same installer, if you want.

Thanks, that saves me some time. I'll put it to the other files. SE version is still not released for 1.3, but if you're good with it I'll message you as soon as the SE version is out.

Book bounds really weren't necessary since that item was simply for the courier quest to trigger on a random appearance.

Thanks again.

21 hours ago, zeldashu said:

简体中文:)

Skyrim and FO4 only support simplified chinese for plugins and script extender translations.
Everything else needs tools which can't be supported by mods.

Hello there, really nice mod you have here. i got few problems tho.

1 - when i initially installed the mod and after i configured the mod to my liking, the couriers failed to start any dialogue but after i saved the game and restarted that seem to have fixed the problem.

2 - no matter which dialogue i choose (oral, vaginal, anal) none of the tagging actually works. sexlab just selects bunch of unrelated animations. When i checked the console to see what sexlab was doing no tags were actually selected but the suppressed tags were and only the unchecked ones in the common section. if i unchecked some tags from the oral, vaginal, anal sections they show up on the suppressed tags of any of the three. The rape tags also seem to not work since only 4 animations were actually selected and only one was actually aggressive.

For now it seems to be broken or am i doing something wrong here? this tagging system seems overly complicated for 3 or so dialogues i would much prefer simpler dialogues with already proper tagging. Possibly a more a diverse dialogue tree which would branch off to doggystyle and whatever else but its not really necessary.

3 - some of these options aren't properly explained. for example the speech check section here (default settings) if PC's speech is greater than 30 then it would be a pass. my speech skill is maxed so i was expecting it always pass but it didn't. Is there an additional chance to pass? also the fail setting here is set to 25, shouldn't it be all one number? what would happen if PC's skills were between 25-30? didn't test that since i would have to modify my speech skill to see what would lol.

48 minutes ago, MasterPiece300 said:

Hello there, really nice mod you have here. i got few problems tho.

1 - when i initially installed the mod and after i configured the mod to my liking, the couriers failed to start any dialogue but after i saved the game and restarted that seem to have fixed the problem.

2 - no matter which dialogue i choose (oral, vaginal, anal) none of the tagging actually works. sexlab just selects bunch of unrelated animations. When i checked the console to see what sexlab was doing no tags were actually selected but the suppressed tags were and only the unchecked ones in the common section. if i unchecked some tags from the oral, vaginal, anal sections they show up on the suppressed tags of any of the three. The rape tags also seem to not work since only 4 animations were actually selected and only one was actually aggressive.

For now it seems to be broken or am i doing something wrong here? this tagging system seems overly complicated for 3 or so dialogues i would much prefer simpler dialogues with already proper tagging. Possibly a more a diverse dialogue tree which would branch off to doggystyle and whatever else but its not really necessary.

3 - some of these options aren't properly explained. for example the speech check section here (default settings) if PC's speech is greater than 30 then it would be a pass. my speech skill is maxed so i was expecting it always pass but it didn't. Is there an additional chance to pass? also the fail setting here is set to 25, shouldn't it be all one number? what would happen if PC's skills were between 25-30? didn't test that since i would have to modify my speech skill to see what would lol.

1. When did you configure the mod? Did the courier talk to you prior to that? The dialogue only comes up once per encounter.

2. Your papyrus log would be helpful.

3. It's not implemented yet but I'm going to add an arousal based chance that the courier will or will not engage if the speechcraft check is between both values. As for some of the dialogue not continuing as expected, I wasn't aware of it but found that some conditions were missing, that's why sometimes it wouldn't advance as planned. Will fix that tomorrow.

5 hours ago, novaarr said:

1. When did you configure the mod? Did the courier talk to you prior to that? The dialogue only comes up once per encounter.

2. Your papyrus log would be helpful.

3. It's not implemented yet but I'm going to add an arousal based chance that the courier will or will not engage if the speechcraft check is between both values. As for some of the dialogue not continuing as expected, I wasn't aware of it but found that some conditions were missing, that's why sometimes it wouldn't advance as planned. Will fix that tomorrow.

The moment i installed the mod i configured it. the courier walks up to you and stares you down lol nothing else. it was actually part of the random appearance of which i had to actively talk to him to get the dummy item of which failed to start the dialogues for sex. Like i said tho it fixed itself once i saved and reloaded the game so i doubt I'll be encountering this problem again.

how does one get the papyrus log?

arousal based chance would be great, the problem with that is like any other NPC and specially spawned NPCs their arousal does not change unless the player interacts or has interacted with them before or some mod changes their arousal based on whatever functionality they have. Instead, why not have it so that its just a random chance configured by the player which could be increase based on if PC is marked as naked by SLA and even have arousal influence it (if somehow the courier has his arousal changed)

also, a suggestion if i may, why not have the courier ask for sex instead of the player convincing him to have sex. From PC's perspective she's too busy exploring dungeons and doing quests and stuff to be bothered with some...peasant (lol). Initially it could be that he's just a fan of the dragonborn but as they continue having sex he becomes more attached with an increasing chance of rape if refused (chance of rape configurable). Possibly have it so guard presence would prevent him from raping. Also, some mods like "sexlab adventures" will give bounties to the PC if she's caught having sex so why not have a way to transition the scene to some private spot?

8 hours ago, MasterPiece300 said:

The moment i installed the mod i configured it. the courier walks up to you and stares you down lol nothing else. it was actually part of the random appearance of which i had to actively talk to him to get the dummy item of which failed to start the dialogues for sex. Like i said tho it fixed itself once i saved and reloaded the game so i doubt I'll be encountering this problem again.

how does one get the papyrus log?

arousal based chance would be great, the problem with that is like any other NPC and specially spawned NPCs their arousal does not change unless the player interacts or has interacted with them before or some mod changes their arousal based on whatever functionality they have. Instead, why not have it so that its just a random chance configured by the player which could be increase based on if PC is marked as naked by SLA and even have arousal influence it (if somehow the courier has his arousal changed)

also, a suggestion if i may, why not have the courier ask for sex instead of the player convincing him to have sex. From PC's perspective she's too busy exploring dungeons and doing quests and stuff to be bothered with some...peasant (lol). Initially it could be that he's just a fan of the dragonborn but as they continue having sex he becomes more attached with an increasing chance of rape if refused (chance of rape configurable). Possibly have it so guard presence would prevent him from raping. Also, some mods like "sexlab adventures" will give bounties to the PC if she's caught having sex so why not have a way to transition the scene to some private spot?

Alright, so it was the first encounter with the courier after installing.

On how to turn your papyrus log on and locating it: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=User:DavidJCobb/Papyrus_logging

After you turned logging on: Go into the game and try to have sex with the courier till the point it won't start any animation for you and then you can quit the game and post the log file.

The mod is about the player appreciating the services the courier offers, mostly anyway. Maybe I'll add something like that for the random appearances later on, but not yet.

Looking up a private spot is something I can do though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Thank you for your work in this mod. I just have an issue in starting animations with the courier.

Whenever the event with the courier starts (either the random visit or when receiving letters), no animation plays from the options.

It returns me an error that says "SexLab is inactive or no appropriate animations were found".

I attached my papyrus log:

Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, lessuse33 said:

Hi! Thank you for your work in this mod. I just have an issue in starting animations with the courier.

Whenever the event with the courier starts (either the random visit or when receiving letters), no animation plays from the options.

It returns me an error that says "SexLab is inactive or no appropriate animations were found".

I attached my papyrus log:

Papyrus.0.log

I enabled the debugging option of sexlab and I noticed something silly.

From the MCM menu, I enabled the option Sex with Follower. However, I set my follower to stay at a certain place with Immersive AFT.

When I try to do the sex act, sexlab checks for the follower and since my follower isn't around, the sexlab event fails.

Could this possibly be a bug?

When I turned the sex with follower option off, the event finally starts between my character and the courier.

1 hour ago, lessuse33 said:

I enabled the debugging option of sexlab and I noticed something silly.

From the MCM menu, I enabled the option Sex with Follower. However, I set my follower to stay at a certain place with Immersive AFT.

When I try to do the sex act, sexlab checks for the follower and since my follower isn't around, the sexlab event fails.

Could this possibly be a bug?

When I turned the sex with follower option off, the event finally starts between my character and the courier.

Alright, thanks. Didn't even think of that. Will fix that.

49 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

Hi Novaarr :)

This looks very cool. Is it only the 1.2SE file thats currently working with SE? I saw some 1.3 versions but not SE prefix.

If thats the case i will install 1.2SE. Not sure if there is things in 1.3 that wont be in 1.2SE.

SE for the newest version is not yet released. What's been changed can be found in the release notes (file page). I'd recommend waiting for the 1.3 version.