31 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

This is a great addition to my DEVIOUS SKYRIM BUILD. Wondering if it would be possible to add a optional check or post assault option that if player has a bounty or wearing a slave collar to start the pay backs a bitch quest. Couriers got to get payed LOL

I can do that, yes.

11 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

oh BTW i dont need to have or use and DD mods with this right? i can just have a nawty courier  for my SE game? i am not into DD mods or collars or devices etc

No. The dependencies are listed in the files page.

I don't understand. I can never get this to work and I don't know why. It just says sexlab's not installed or no animations were found, even though other mods call animations fine.

Now I DO have to spawn my own courier... since I've never met him before, if I put the chance to 100% and let it happen, it says "someone is looking for you" but there's no one around me. So if I use the console to place one at myself, he'll do the dialogue but sexlab fails to start.

I wonder if I'm fudging it up?

1 hour ago, Yuni said:

I don't understand. I can never get this to work and I don't know why. It just says sexlab's not installed or no animations were found, even though other mods call animations fine.

Now I DO have to spawn my own courier... since I've never met him before, if I put the chance to 100% and let it happen, it says "someone is looking for you" but there's no one around me. So if I use the console to place one at myself, he'll do the dialogue but sexlab fails to start.

I wonder if I'm fudging it up?

Maybe I should elaborate how that works. The courier only shows up (if there is a message to be delivered, and in case of the random appearance it's a dummy item) if the player changes locations. What I'm doing here is working with the vanilla quest. Simply going indoor and then outdoor again will work just fine.

As to the animations not working: Could you attach your papyrus log?

yeah i am expecting that when the courier normally runs up and starts saying " Ive been looking for you . Got something i am supposed to deliver. your hands only" that then there is some kind of sexual favor reward for him bringing it to me after the letter/note is received. :)

But will patently wait for the 1.3 SE version release :D

although it makes me laugh so much right after i find a dwarven arrow, out of no where, moments later he comes sprinting up telling me that Calcelmo in Markarth want it!" like how on this good earth did they both know!????

• 1 year later...

Is it just me or are the animations when he approches the player without a message chosen randomly despise the dialogue? He often uses for example oral when I choose the backdoor dialogue.

Ich hab ein Problem bei der Animationsauswahl wenn der Kurier dich anspricht ohne eine Nachricht zu überbringen. Es gibt ja 3 Dialoge für jedes Loch einen, aber Sexlab ignoriert oft den gewählten Dialog und wählt eine andere Animation. Passiert am häufigsten wenn der Kurier nur mit dem Gefährten Sex hat.