37 minutes ago, dankmemesxd said:

Damn dude, you going crazy with the updates ? . Estimated time when the next update is going to roll out? Because I dont want to change update esps or add new during a playthrough.

Tomorrow or some day or two after that.

18 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Problem in 1.1 : After "What do you mean" the dialogue ends and the vanilla beginns if you talk to him again.

Found the problem. Update will be out in a second.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

If follower is enabled the courier gets fucked, not the female follower. The courier gets the dick, not the girls. That was not what I had in mind ^^

That's confusing. I just checked that and, indeed, it's like you said but everything is set correctly. I'll fix that, but first I have to find out why the victim is treated as an aggressor. Very strange.

// Edit

Found the problem. Update will be out soon.

You know what, good on you. Skyrim always needs these small bits. It's been 11 years since this game of ours came out and we're still working on coverting every vanilla quest and encounter to its sexual counterpart and fully optimising the sandbox rp part of this game. Thank you for doing your part. God speed. 

11 hours ago, novaarr said:

I really like that idea. I'll add that to the TODO list

Yay~ Thank you. ❤️ I really like that idea. Random chance he'll show up.
"Hey. You have another letter for me?"
"Nope. I was in the area delivering to someone else, and was hoping to fuck you again."

21 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Yay~ Thank you. ❤️ I really like that idea. Random chance he'll show up.
"Hey. You have another letter for me?"
"Nope. I was in the area delivering to someone else, and was hoping to fuck you again."

Subtle. I like that.

24 minutes ago, novaarr said:

Yeah, I can see why that is. Fix will be out some time tomorrow.

Great. Maybe you could work on the dialogues a bit too? "Spread legs" is a bit boring and you can't controll what kind of sex they will have.

10 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Great. Maybe you could work on the dialogues a bit too? "Spread legs" is a bit boring and you can't controll what kind of sex they will have.

Well, thanks. :P Yeah, I can add more options than that.

I can't seem to get him to sex me. It just says no animations are found or that sexlab isn't running... does it manually select a specific animation? How do I get him to sex my companion? Hmmm. Sexlab is definitely running...

Edit: Yeah, he'll say "I think I'll just take what I want", but he won't actually start a sex act with me.

2 hours ago, Yuni said:

I can't seem to get him to sex me. It just says no animations are found or that sexlab isn't running... does it manually select a specific animation? How do I get him to sex my companion? Hmmm. Sexlab is definitely running...

Edit: Yeah, he'll say "I think I'll just take what I want", but he won't actually start a sex act with me.

That'll be the same problem that @xyzxyz experiences. I'm going to work on it in a bit.

I initially installed this mod when I first deployed it.
This mod is often reupdate for a short time after the initial upload
It is recommended that you use it when all modifications and errors are resolved
This mod does not work on my current computer
Now I have removed once

1 minute ago, imauto93 said:

I initially installed this mod when I first deployed it.
This mod is often repeated for a short time after the initial upload
It is recommended that you use it when all modifications and errors are resolved
This mod does not work on my current computer
Now I have removed once

I gather you have problems, care to explain what these are (If you're using the recent release) before telling off other people to use my mod? Errors happen and I appreciate and even welcome criticism to help make the mod better.

5 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The "someone is looking for you" part is not working. Sex doesn't start and after the second meeting he got the vanilla letter dialogue.

Your MCM configuration and papyrus logs would be helpful.

What exactly do you mean with second meeting? On the second delivery?

34 minutes ago, novaarr said:

What exactly do you mean with second meeting? On the second delivery?

The first "someone is looking for you" had the right dialogu but no sex, after that they all had the vanilla delivery dialogue and I get a dummy item.

I'm getting the dialogue for the courier, but when I offer sex, nothing further happens, he just stands there, so I have to talk to him again to trigger the usual dialogue.  How do I trigger the sex scene?  I have SL, SLEN and SL Aroused installed, is there something else I need?

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The first "someone is looking for you" had the right dialogu but no sex, after that they all had the vanilla delivery dialogue and I get a dummy item.

35 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

I'm getting the dialogue for the courier, but when I offer sex, nothing further happens, he just stands there, so I have to talk to him again to trigger the usual dialogue.  How do I trigger the sex scene?  I have SL, SLEN and SL Aroused installed, is there something else I need?

I think I've found the error. Having quite a headache today so I'll go over this again tomorrow or so. Sorry

So, a lot happened since the last update and I'm nearly done with the new update. In a few days I'll be done with the content and will then go onto testing.

The dialogue tree is completely redone with a lot more dialogue and variations of each tree. In addition to that you'lll also be able to choose what form of sex you'd like to have with the courier.

There is now another page in the MCM: Animation Tags. There you can customize what kind of animations you want to include or not and even add them yourself. Tags can be looked up in the SLAL MCM if you hover over the animations. There are five categories and there is one option to exclude animations on rape (for example: "loving" would be silly to use as an tag in a rape scene, right?). You can import/export settings you've made, because I think it'd be a tad stressful to always have to add the tags again on a new playthrough.  Looks like this:

AnimTags.thumb.png.aab2f326c7b6387e3483223ae1ddbb3c.png

What's left now is some little dialogue tweaks here and there, maybe a few additions if necessary and some polishing.

That was it. Just wanted to post you some news on where I am currently.