SexoutOrgy -- Updated 14 October 2014

I am seriously considering playing FONV again - Skyrim has me so bored I spend more time creating (and deleting) new characters than actually playing the game.  So I was looking through the mods for FONV (reacquainting myself) when I saw the title of the mod and thought "Hhmmm... This could be interesting."  Then I read the OP and said to myself "ohhhhh, right... I remember now..." ;)

It is still interesting. I have played earlier versions of this even after reading the OP. ;). Also nobody has went to the Atomic Wrangler. Wonder what treasures await there. :)

I am seriously considering playing FONV again - Skyrim has me so bored I spend more time creating (and deleting) new characters than actually playing the game.  So I was looking through the mods for FONV (reacquainting myself) when I saw the title of the mod and thought "Hhmmm... This could be interesting."  Then I read the OP and said to myself "ohhhhh, right... I remember now..." ;)

It is still interesting. I have played earlier versions of this even after reading the OP. ;). Also nobody has went to the Atomic Wrangler. Wonder what treasures await there. :)

Think I'd rather have an anal pr...  wait...  never mind...

• 7 months later...

To anyone who's concerned, I'm not taking time from SexoutAgent to make this. I actually need a form of orgy script for something I have planned for SexoutAgent in the future, and once I came up with a working version I realized it was the prefect thing to make into a standalone plugin.

By the way, don't download this mod.

This is not a joke. It will break your game. It will paint Goodsprings bright green. It will sic deathclaws on you. It will do other horrible things; rumor has it Brahmins become thirty feet tall unkillable rampaging monsters and children's blocks might suddenly appear around you to teach you the alphabet. And I will laugh because this plugin only exists as an experiment to see how many people actually read instructions.

Really???

This mod is a joke or function?  :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

well, i get the joke thing, and I must admit it was funny (I was one of the ones that didn't read the OP, but I did it and understood many things) and that without being a native english reader. The question is: There is a version of the mod that doesn't have the jokes (because after some time, the jokes become troublesome) or at least a way to make them less troublesome to make some quests? (like kill some quest givers) because there is still the looking of a good orgy mod, this is the only good (semi consensual) orgy mod in sexout, but the letal jokes make it tiresome after some time. Thanks for the time.

Now, I understand the purpose of the mod, and I think some of the jokes are cool, so I wouldn't have a problem with them if not for the ones I consider lethal or quest-messing. I could even make some suggestions for some jokes in an SPOILER MARKER (I don't know how to make a SPOILER box).

Well, there are my comments:

The giant gecko and the giant brahmins should be removed because they can kill some important npcs or leave the player without a suitable place where to go

The infinite cubes are anoying, but the issue can be resolved with a save/reload, so there's no much problem.                                                                                 

The pink Batman should have some dialogues regarding the BECAUSE I AM BATMAN syndrome.                                                                                                     

If you are about to spoil movies or books, don't forget to spoil Avengers.                                                                                                                                           

The green grass in Goodspring is kind of cute.                                                                                                                                                                                      

Please, may you make a version of the mod only with the orgy function?                                                                                                                                            

And don't forget the fourth barrier comments.                                                                                                                                                                                      

And the two minutes of Deadpool slapping Wolverine.                                                                                                                                                                         

Dungeon Keeper was a game so evil that even crashed on purpose.                                                                                                                                                    

The Willie Coyote video is very hatesome XD                                                                                                                                                                                        

Please, at least make the giant brahmins dissapear after a reload                                                                                                                                                         

And that's all, folks

On 6/18/2019 at 3:19 PM, gunthererickson said:

Now, I understand the purpose of the mod, and I think some of the jokes are cool, so I wouldn't have a problem with them if not for the ones I consider lethal or quest-messing. I could even make some suggestions for some jokes in an SPOILER MARKER (I don't know how to make a SPOILER box).

Well, there are my comments:

The giant gecko and the giant brahmins should be removed because they can kill some important npcs or leave the player without a suitable place where to go

The infinite cubes are anoying, but the issue can be resolved with a save/reload, so there's no much problem.                                                                                 

The pink Batman should have some dialogues regarding the BECAUSE I AM BATMAN syndrome.                                                                                                     

If you are about to spoil movies or books, don't forget to spoil Avengers.                                                                                                                                           

The green grass in Goodspring is kind of cute.                                                                                                                                                                                      

Please, may you make a version of the mod only with the orgy function?                                                                                                                                            

And don't forget the fourth barrier comments.                                                                                                                                                                                      

And the two minutes of Deadpool slapping Wolverine.                                                                                                                                                                         

Dungeon Keeper was a game so evil that even crashed on purpose.                                                                                                                                                    

The Willie Coyote video is very hatesome XD                                                                                                                                                                                        

Please, at least make the giant brahmins dissapear after a reload                                                                                                                                                         

And that's all, folks

this mod has been designed by the very best LL has to offer. It is perfect in every way. I don't see the issues with those comments you see are a problem. Each of those items are there specifically and with great care and consideration. this mod was designed through and through with its purpose in mind and hasn't deviated one bit since the conception of the idea through necessary updates and tweaks.

There are many mods on LL that one can make great suggestion on. However, this is one that isn't in that category and I don't think you fully understand the mod and it's purpose and meaning for the mod author(s) and ... the users that use it. You have a good idea and much of the concept but based on your comments.. not 100% .. If you ask the authors with great experience in Sexout and its mods and the history of this site and Sexout.. I have great confidence that they will also agree this mod is complete and pretty dam near perfect and does exactly what it is suppose to do.

As for the alternate version you requested.. last I was aware of .. It wasn't possible to do so in any reliable way.  It is sad but it is the nature of what Sexout is and how it was created and designed.

However, I agree there might be some new opportunities to add interesting changes into this mod due to current social and cultural changes since it was last updated. However great care is required for each update as there is lots going on and this mod is quite complex and it is difficult to make quality changes and/or updates...

spoiler is the big eye in the tool bar. ;)

On 6/18/2019 at 4:19 PM, gunthererickson said:

[...]

Spoiler

It's important to note that the intent here really was to make things so obviously wrong that the player would check the description, realize their mistake, and remove the mod and revert to a previous save. The different effects are in there more so to be funny for those that are in on it; one person says "I got attacked by 27 Deathclaws", another reports "I was stuck in a room three-hundred feet above the Hoover Dam", another claims "a Mirelurk tried to discuss theoretical physics with me", and yet another notes "I keep paying the barrister money but I can never retrieve my funds". It was never supposed to be a "let's keep playing and see all the different things that can happen" sort of thing. So yes, some of the effects are "lethal", but that's actually intended.

It's theoretically possible to actually make a serious version of this mod that only does what it says on the tin, especially since that function is actually separate from the rest (it's literally called "SexoutOrgyCover" in the code because it's the cover for what's actually going on) but unfortunately the older scripting engine of FNV has some limitations. Sexout controls a lot of the actual acts with spells, and while that's all well and good normally, the game doesn't like running spells on NPCs that aren't actively loaded. Essentially, leaving a cell while an NPC is involved with an act can permanently break that NPC because the act can't end properly. So it's not a good idea really to be running a mod that just grabs every NPC in the cell: You're bound to leave the cell while an act is occurring and now you've gone and ruined everything. The only reason I even did it for Orgy is because it was always expected that users would revert back after they get a safe dropped on their head.

Also as of three months ago either the FNV GECK or MO hates me because I can open the GECK with it precisely once. If I close it and want to re-open it, as I might if I were testing something, I have to reboot my computer.

On 6/25/2019 at 12:03 AM, zippy57 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's important to note that the intent here really was to make things so obviously wrong that the player would check the description, realize their mistake, and remove the mod and revert to a previous save. The different effects are in there more so to be funny for those that are in on it; one person says "I got attacked by 27 Deathclaws", another reports "I was stuck in a room three-hundred feet above the Hoover Dam", another claims "a Mirelurk tried to discuss theoretical physics with me", and yet another notes "I keep paying the barrister money but I can never retrieve my funds". It was never supposed to be a "let's keep playing and see all the different things that can happen" sort of thing. So yes, some of the effects are "lethal", but that's actually intended.

It's theoretically possible to actually make a serious version of this mod that only does what it says on the tin, especially since that function is actually separate from the rest (it's literally called "SexoutOrgyCover" in the code because it's the cover for what's actually going on) but unfortunately the older scripting engine of FNV has some limitations. Sexout controls a lot of the actual acts with spells, and while that's all well and good normally, the game doesn't like running spells on NPCs that aren't actively loaded. Essentially, leaving a cell while an NPC is involved with an act can permanently break that NPC because the act can't end properly. So it's not a good idea really to be running a mod that just grabs every NPC in the cell: You're bound to leave the cell while an act is occurring and now you've gone and ruined everything. The only reason I even did it for Orgy is because it was always expected that users would revert back after they get a safe dropped on their head.

Also as of three months ago either the FNV GECK or MO hates me because I can open the GECK with it precisely once. If I close it and want to re-open it, as I might if I were testing something, I have to reboot my computer.

well, I'd suggest you to make an entire mod just for the nerd mirkeluk... XD

and what do you think of the suggestions?

On 6/28/2019 at 11:17 PM, gunthererickson said:

and what do you think of the suggestions?

I think that the primary issue is that I couldn't spoil Avengers even if I wanted to because I've never seen any of them.

On 6/29/2019 at 10:50 PM, zippy57 said:

I think that the primary issue is that I couldn't spoil Avengers even if I wanted to because I've never seen any of them.

? shock!  None of them!
I once met someone that didn't see any of the Star Wars movies ... I didn't believe them. 
If it wasn't for this mod.. I would think you were Amish or something with that comment .. lol.

I personally believe the mod is perfect. I have said so many times before.  It is legendary and epic both at the same time. Nothing needs to be changed.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking, with all the warnings you have done about the problems caused for leaving a cell while a sex scene is playing, you could make a "just the orgy" mod, and make the warnings, in that way, you could do the same with the "joking" mod about the non reader users. You could offer the two mods as an "incomplete version" and a "complete version".

4 hours ago, gunthererickson said:

and even more: the incomplete version may be inside the complete version and to get it there may be some instructions

On 7/14/2019 at 11:28 AM, gunthererickson said:

I was thinking, with all the warnings you have done about the problems caused for leaving a cell while a sex scene is playing, you could make a "just the orgy" mod, and make the warnings, in that way, you could do the same with the "joking" mod about the non reader users. You could offer the two mods as an "incomplete version" and a "complete version".

You asking to take over the project?

• 3 years later...