SexoutOrgy -- Updated 14 October 2014

...(so far random voices screaming people...

I hear random voices' date=' too. Always arguing. Tried to get rid of them a few times. Right now, one of 'em wants to sauté some eyes, the other one wants to try baking them. :s

Also, after a few seconds standing there after hitting O, I got a popup message that Snape killed Dumbledore.

W-wait... Snape killed... Dumbledore? But I haven't read the books yet! Thanks for spoiling it for me. :@ Dammit, now I need to go burn some books.

Where is the file without password? The link is out of date there's no media fire link with code!!

The MediaFile Link is the bold white text that says "MediaFire Link". It's next to the bold bright yellow text that says "Download Here". It's not out of date and requires no password. However' date=' if you are using firefox/chrome with NoScript (or other such script blocking add-on) installed, make sure you enable the mediafire site for the add-on. Then read the instructions in the OP and you'll be able to enjoy the mod as much as we have.

[EDIT'] Oops. My bad. I haven't download the later updates, which added the password.[/EDIT]

• 1 month later...

I didn't post the password because I wanted to ensure people download the MediaFire file. I wasn't aware that the MediaFire download had gone down; I am fixing it now. Until it is updated, you can still find the password because the password part of the link.

EDIT: MediaFire link is updated. The FOMOD includes the resources and the latest version of the plugin.

well i installed it and no crash ,but after fast travel or moving to diff. cell all the npc s have a big red ! and some are missing bodies any head and hands lol must be a conflict with another mod ,would like to get this working so i may have to spend a few days trying to find the conflicting mod

This mod sounds like pretty much what I'm looking for. (I assume it'll arrange three-ways when there are enough folks in range.) Problem is I can't get it to work. ;p

I can change the keybind to whatever I like (tried O and P so far), but holding it down for 5+ seconds does nothing, regardless of who or how many are in close proximity. I've tried placing the fomod at the bottom, at the top, in the middle. It installs and obviously loads with no fuss, but no functioning. SexoutSexKey does work for me. And yes, I did try disabling that mod, just in case it was somehow conflicting.

The Sexout-related mods I have installed are:

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SexoutCompanions.esp

SexoutSexKey.esp

SexoutOrgy.esp

I've tried the mod with only the .esms and MCM still activated, but nothing made a difference. All mods are new as of yesterday. And yes, I realize I'm the only one who has had this particular problem. There just doesn't seem to be any other (remotely convenient) threeway-capable plugin, so I was hoping to get this one working.

Small update. I couldn't help but notice that when I now use SexoutSexKey with SexoutOrgy still installed, it will play random (bizarre) audio clips. I read about this phenomenon earlier in the thread. No offense, but if I get SexoutOrgy working, I will probably edit out the calls to those audio clips (more likely just replace them with silence). ;p

I'm wondering if there might be an earlier version of the mod I could try.

Actually... There is no threeway support in SexoutOrgy yet, just as it doesn't check for NPC orientation. I was probably going to add it in anyway, but interest in the plugin kind of slacked off. I'll look into implementing it. Maybe by the end of the week? I'm still hitting my head against a brick wall with SexoutAgent so I need to do something else from time to time, but no guarantees.

Could the people who the mod is working for could post their load orders for comparison? Might help narrow down the problem.

I don't keep old versions of plugins.

Actually... There is no threeway support in SexoutOrgy yet' date=' just as it doesn't check for NPC orientation. I was probably going to add it in anyway, but interest in the plugin kind of slacked off. I'll look into implementing it. Maybe by the end of the week? I'm still hitting my head against a brick wall with SexoutAgent so I need to do something else from time to time, but no guarantees.

Could the people who the mod is working for could post their load orders for comparison? Might help narrow down the problem.

I don't keep old versions of plugins.

[/quote']

Dunno if load orders are going to change anything. I've now tried after disabling every single .esp except SexoutOrgy and MCM, and the results are the same. It has to be something unique to my installation of New Vegas - something that would probably be fixed with a complete reinstall. But I'm not going to do all that over again. I barely remember all the things I did to get things working (RadeonPro + NVSE + 4GB + FakeFullscreen, and a lot of fiddling with various GECK versions).

A bit off topic, but if you were looking for a plugin that would let you drag a chosen actorB to an actorC of your choosing (I assume there is something out there which takes advantage of painstakingly-crafted threeway animations), what might it be?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mediafire link is dead plz reupload

Have you fully and thoroughly read the OP and understood it?

Wait, have you?

I don't know what you're getting at... But as Sibbs99 clearly pointed out, the MediaFire link is in fact dead.

I don't understand what you mean by "understanding" it, I've read and re-read it (and the entire thread) multiple times over. Can you elaborate on what you were talking about?

Edit: the last mention of the MF link by OP was him stating that it was reuploaded and working. If you click on the link however, it clearly is not. (or rather, it's down again)

I'm glad you read the OP so thoroughly. I have re-uploaded the file. Since LL now has higher download limits, there is no longer a need for MF.

I think it's blatantly wrong to advertise a mod like this and not have it available, when a consumer reads the information you supply on something and decides they absolutely want it, you are obligated to give them exactly what they want :)