The Aradia Lace Dress issue has seemed to resolve itself somehow. I Merged a huge armor pack consisting of all of your conversions + about 50 more and the problem seemed to resolve itself. Tried to duplicate the previous problem by only activating the original .esp and jumping it around in the load order but the problem wouldn't return. If i do manage to reproduce the problem i'll come back with screens and info.

As for the SUN Magic Issue.

ScreenShot11.bmp  

It looks like a texture issue, I've uninstalled/reinstalled in both NMM and manually. Nothing seems to fix the textures.

BOSS reports errors in Sun Magic Armour file and suggests to delete.

BOSS always reports errors with Sun Magic armor. I use it perfectly fine all the time.

Where did I say it ran not? :P

Amazing mod. Using The Dragonscale/Daedric Armor, Swap Hide Armor and Sovngarde Armor versions!

Any chance you could make a BBPx conversion of the Nightshade Armor? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12070//?

And maybe the Nortgirl Armor. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38053//?

Both armors look great and BBPx would fit them very well. Just a suggestion~

I did a BBP conversion for brokefoot http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31813 The torso mesh will need some nifskope editing to work for nightshade.

I know you did, I'm already using that armor and that conversion of yours. If you ask me the BBP is not noticable enough though. It's barely bouncing because the armor is not moving together with the breasts, which are not moving much anyway. That's why I like b3lisarios work, the BBP/BBPx is much more noticable because, for example the Sovngarde armor, is affected by the effect as well. It's maybe more unrealistic, but more pleasing to look at.

That's why I think it'd look great on the Nightshade Armor / it's retexture.

help me, i have problem with the color of Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP

Just noticed i'm having this issue as well. None of the alternate colored versions are working properly. Odd pixelated discolorations and occasional crashes when trying to access them in the forge, or trying to equip them if I've made it that far.

Also Noticed i'm having a texture issue with the Sun Magic Armor. My character just becomes a disembodied head.

Would really appreciate some assistance on the matter, thanks in advance.

pics showing the issue, please

The Aradia Lace Dress issue has seemed to resolve itself somehow. I Merged a huge armor pack consisting of all of your conversions + about 50 more and the problem seemed to resolve itself. Tried to duplicate the previous problem by only activating the original .esp and jumping it around in the load order but the problem wouldn't return. If i do manage to reproduce the problem i'll come back with screens and info.

ScreenShot11.bmp  

It looks like a texture issue, I've uninstalled/reinstalled in both NMM and manually. Nothing seems to fix the textures.

Try with this cleaned esp file. As stated previously the original esp file has errors and won't merge properly (though it works fine in game).

attachicon.gifSUNMagicArmor.esp

Oh sorry, here

56965706tesv2013072716305853_zpsfb74caaa

56965707tesv2013072716310540_zpsa8886fc1

56965708tesv2013072716310963_zpsb872795b

I'm sorry I have no idea what might be the cause, first time I see this problem. Try to reinstall the mod. Does the original textures work? If so, try to copy textures\Aradia\Aradiamage\white contents over textures\Aradia\Aradiamage

This happens if you put the texture quality to medium \ low. The reason may be the fact that in the textures to Aradia Lace Dress no mipmap?

WIP

Test pantyhose textures as a racemenu plugin on UNPB and UNP bodies.

They can be combined / modified. I don't know if I can use the specular maps.

attachicon.gifracemenu-pantyhose-wip-01.jpgattachicon.gifracemenu-pantyhose-wip-02.jpg

It might be off-topic but where can I find the second armor ?

Brokefoots UNP Mashup Compilation

help me, i have problem with the color of Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP

Just noticed i'm having this issue as well. None of the alternate colored versions are working properly. Odd pixelated discolorations and occasional crashes when trying to access them in the forge, or trying to equip them if I've made it that far.

Also Noticed i'm having a texture issue with the Sun Magic Armor. My character just becomes a disembodied head.

Would really appreciate some assistance on the matter, thanks in advance.

pics showing the issue, please

ScreenShot11.bmp  

Try with this cleaned esp file. As stated previously the original esp file has errors and won't merge properly (though it works fine in game).

attachicon.gifSUNMagicArmor.esp

Oh sorry, here

56965706tesv2013072716305853_zpsfb74caaa

56965707tesv2013072716310540_zpsa8886fc1

56965708tesv2013072716310963_zpsb872795b

I'm sorry I have no idea what might be the cause, first time I see this problem. Try to reinstall the mod. Does the original textures work? If so, try to copy textures\Aradia\Aradiamage\white contents over textures\Aradia\Aradiamage

This happens if you put the texture quality to medium \ low. The reason may be the fact that in the textures to Aradia Lace Dress no mipmap?

Ah that's must be the cause, thanks.

Update: Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP v0.4: Added mipmaps to textures. Let me know if that fixes the texture issue

Update: SUN Magic Armor - UNPB BBP v0.4: Fixed esp errors

First post updated

Dragons Crown Sorceress Outfit for UNP by Backsteppo

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11767

It dose exist but not in it's original color.

BBPx version

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21168

Hmm it seems when I equip it I'm getting hip and boob seams like what happens when you have texture incompatibilities (like using cbbe body with unp textures) but this mod is for UNPB and my character has SG female textures (unp variant) so I have no idea why i'm getting hip and boob texture weirdness.

BBPx version

Hmm it seems when I equip it I'm getting hip and boob seams like what happens when you have texture incompatibilities (like using cbbe body with unp textures) but this mod is for UNPB and my character has SG female textures (unp variant) so I have no idea why i'm getting hip and boob texture weirdness.

My guess is, you're using BBP animation files instead of BBPx ?

BBPx version

My guess is, you're using BBP animation files instead of BBPx ?

What does animation files have to do with this? This is not that.

BBPx is just a more heavily weighted mesh than bbp.

Game, why do you crash when I equip Aradia, Schoolgirl Mashup or Lady Bat chest pieces? :< WHYYYYYYY :((

Two possible reasons I can think of.

1. They are HD textures (kind of). Especially Aradia and Lady Bat. They textures are higher resolution than normal, so they tax a bit more on your memory. If you don't have a computer that can handle that, it can cause crashes.

2. You don't have a compatible BBP(x) skeleton/body/animations. These mods all use BBP and you'll crash if you don't have the requirements for it.

BBPx version

It's a mistake in the ESP from the author. Here's a fixed ESP I made for myself.

This will not change the body texture when equipping the armor. No other changes to the file.

DCSorceress.esp

Game, why do you crash when I equip Aradia, Schoolgirl Mashup or Lady Bat chest pieces? :< WHYYYYYYY :((

1. They are HD textures (kind of). Especially Aradia and Lady Bat. They textures are higher resolution than normal, so they tax a bit more on your memory. If you don't have a computer that can handle that, it can cause crashes.

2. You don't have a compatible BBP(x) skeleton/body/animations. These mods all use BBP and you'll crash if you don't have the requirements for it.

the body and animations i dont think would cause a CTD. the skeletons on the other hand will, make sure the skeletons you are using are BBP compatible esp the 1st person skeleton.

I found it!! The reason I had crashes was I didn't have the 1st erson skeleton. it works now, yay! thanks

the body and animations i dont think would cause a CTD. the skeletons on the other hand will, make sure the skeletons you are using are BBP compatible esp the 1st person skeleton.

KUDOS to you! \o/