Enjoying it so far, but I've come across a problem where the SH arousal stat doesn't decrease. Is there a command I can do to reduce it? I've currently set the arousal gain to 0% so that I don't die once it reaches 200, but I would rather be able to manually change it so that I can at least reduce the stat penalty.

On 9/2/2023 at 11:40 AM, kamithemoon said:

...I found a solution. The issue with my game seems to have been the null effects on the ingredients.  All I had to do was create a blank magic effect that did nothing...

Weird, that 'shouldn't' be the case but maybe something is conflicting here, not sure.

On 9/4/2023 at 3:19 PM, kamithemoon said:

How are the succubus mana costs calculated?..

It should say it on the spell itself (unless something bugged out or I forgot to implement it?) where the teleport spell is 2*player level Max Magicka, so your Base Max Magicka needs to be high enough for the cost, then if it's successfully cast it'll reduce your Max Magicka by that amount.

22 hours ago, Mehrpiderhpak said:

...come across a problem where the SH arousal stat doesn't decrease...

Make sure you install all requirements, and if you're not using SPID ensure you disable it in the settings. If everything else is working like death drops then try removing or disabling multiple orgasms, SexLab P+ is also completely broken so I recommend avoiding it. The most common issue here is people not installing SPID properly.

18 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Make sure you install all requirements, and if you're not using SPID ensure you disable it in the settings. If everything else is working like death drops then try removing or disabling multiple orgasms, SexLab P+ is also completely broken so I recommend avoiding it. The most common issue here is people not installing SPID properly.

Thanks, appears to be a conflict with SL seperate orgasms and the allow seperate orgasms options in base SL

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 6:34 AM, BOS_111 said:

I've found that killing targets when they're near surrender health, instead of allowing them to surrender, can sometimes result in combat seduction breaking entirely. It could be the case that interrupting a surrender is what's causing combat seduction to break and that's why companions killing targets you've attacked can cause combat seduction to break?

With regards to temporary quest companions breaking combat seduction, one of the more likely quests that'll break combat seduction is the quest "Proving Honor" where you bring Farkas of "The Companions" group to the Dustman Cairn. It seems that enemy NPCs automatically target Farkas when he's closeby and this causes them to not surrender to the player character when they reach the HP surrender threshold. This also happens if you bring Farkas with you to attack enemy NPCs outside the Dustman Cairn.

After the quest has finished and Farkas is no longer your companion, enemy NPCs will continue not surrendering to you. Just to be clear, this glitch is certainly not limited to the Farkas quest companion or the "Proving Honor" quest, however it is one of the quests that's more likely to break combat seduction.

On 8/4/2023 at 7:46 PM, Spirit_Shard said:

I've added it to the to do list ^-^

Interesting, I'll have to look into that and see what's up. It shouldn't break in that scenario so it may be something else, but I'll have to confirm it.

hey, love your mod its a really great one, but i upgraded today from version 2.9 i can confirm that happens a lot, especially when having lots of followers.

the bug happens when you leave an enemy at low hp to surrender but your followers kill him before the animation can start and the script is half way to start

where he going to lock your movement for the animation but he dies a second later

happens to me on several occasions, the fix that i found is to reload your save before the named scene but if you keep going after the bug happened, than sexlab gets

bugged hard the script wont let get into another one. i tried to reset the registry, the animations and even disabled and re enable  sexlab but still wont work, only starting a new game or going back to the old save. for now i stopped using it but it really is a great feature that i hope you can fix    

Out of curiosity, what does Succubus breast milk do?  The other milk and sperm fluids I see are tied to my passives and I use them primarily as easy potions, but my own succubus milk doesn't appear to function in the same way and I can't figure out what happens when I consume it.

Edited by kamithemoon
21 hours ago, dragon2vx said:

...i upgraded today from version 2.9 i can confirm that happens a lot, especially when having lots of followers....

I'm not sure what you mean by version 2.9 given that would be several years old at this point X.x
But it sucks that the issue is still happening, you can disable Combat Seduction and use another combat submission mod like Defeat. I wasn't able to really find more details on it, but hopefully I can figure it out at some point!

10 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

Out of curiosity, what does Succubus breast milk do?..

Just there for roleplay and consistency, it was part of the balance changes to prevent players from 'farming' their own fluids, but I didn't want to remove the drop outright so I had fun with it instead.

How quickly does a drained NPC recover?  I "accidently" drained my follower to 1 in all stats.  Waiting around 48 hours didn't recover her stats at all. Gifted consent increased her stats but they also seemed to be permanent increases and didn't reset back to normal after waiting around.

Update: Phooey, I just saw your post that said drain is intended to be permanent.  I need to reload to a much earlier save and fix some things...  But what about gifted consent?  Is that supposed to be permanent as well?

Edited by kamithemoon
  • 2 weeks later...

any chance the soul forge coming back? 

not for cheating purposes, but really its the best way or the immersive way to dupe things. especially unique items and quest items.

as for the offering system, ive been testing it much, but if im just getting around 5 sp3rm for 25 blood chips, it seems its not worth it. not much use for blood chips except for getting new souls. thats why im adamant on getting soul forge back.

or how about using blood chips for using succubus magic (like teleport, access stash) instead of magick caps. caps are kind of hard to come by in early stages.

Edited by nikobellic009

Uploaded a new Release version that just fixes a broken title and a typo. DEV versions are still releasing over on Discord though (Been to busy to bother uploading them other places >.<)

On 9/21/2023 at 8:25 PM, kamithemoon said:

...But what about gifted consent?  Is that supposed to be permanent as well?

It's suppose to be, however Skyrim being Skyrim sometimes it bugs out and resets. I think follower mods can also seemingly mess with it but I'm not sure. Either way, treat it as intended to be permeant.

On 10/5/2023 at 5:49 AM, nikobellic009 said:

any chance the soul forge coming back? 

not for cheating purposes, but really its the best way or the immersive way to dupe things. especially unique items and quest items.

as for the offering system, ive been testing it much, but if im just getting around 5 sp3rm for 25 blood chips, it seems its not worth it. not much use for blood chips except for getting new souls. thats why im adamant on getting soul forge back.

or how about using blood chips for using succubus magic (like teleport, access stash) instead of magick caps. caps are kind of hard to come by in early stages.

I posted about this over on discord yesterday I think? It wasn't in response to this exact question but...
The plan is to implement a replacement for the old Soul Forge system but integrated with the Offering system. "Offering Points" are already tracked but not visible, I'm exploring ways to make it so you can 'buy' a list of items using this as a currency of sorts and even allow items to be added to the offered list. Unfortunately I ran into some technical issues with the system which is why the current system is a bit bare >.< "
The plan was to have you instead 'offer' items you wanted to replicate with the new points system, but I ran into a couple hurdles getting it to work so it's kind of a 'work in progress' atm. I've had people request the Soul Forge system back however, so I'll look and see if I can get it back in without the massive memory footprint it had before or find a way to get my intended system working. (I have theories on how, development is just slow. X.x)

Using Blood Chips as an alternate option for the teleport is a good idea and something I could add relatively easily (I think). Blood Chips will have more uses if I ever get around to it, the idea was to start implementing more progression focused uses. Thank you for the feedback and ideas! ^-^

13 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Blood Chips will have more uses if I ever get around to it, the idea was to start implementing more progression focused uses. Thank you for the feedback and ideas! ^-^

Would be cool if you could buy upgrades for your succubus realm. Change skybox/weather, add a house, or change the whole style of the realm (apocrypha style, Sovngarde style etc.). Maybe add bonuses while you're inside the realm? Just throwing ideas here

54 minutes ago, Terrarium said:

Would be cool if you could buy upgrades for your succubus realm. Change skybox/weather, add a house, or change the whole style of the realm...

Actually that's a fantastic idea! Well, the upgrades part at least. I don't think I can change the weather (It's baked into the .esp iirc), and dynamically adding something like a full house would be rather complicated. However, changing Blood Chips into a "Realm upgrades" material would actually be really cool. I've been developing an incremental game with dungeon crawler aspects this last month and some ideas just kinda bled over in my head when I read your idea!

For example making a "fountain" that upgrades with Blood Chips and provides fluids regularly, add a "workbench chest" where Tali works to replicate items placed inside (fixing the issue people mentioned about missing Soul Forge) or maybe she adds duplicates to her shop list as time progresses. Upgrades for the shop-list for Sepha maybe? Place 'unlockable' doors for like a player space or maybe the Soul Pet dungeon I've been very hesitant to start building, upgrade the offerings system, ect, ect. Could be interesting, though I need to be careful not to overload the 'progression' and make it too micro-management centric or obtuse/annoying to use. Would certainly make the Succubus Realm a bit more involved and centric rather than just being an optional place to rest.

On 10/14/2023 at 6:26 AM, rongeurdos said:

It's weird women could give milk if not pregnant ?

Not so weird... Is an hormonal thing that can be induced by drugs or illness. I had a girlfriend that wasn't pregnant but was receiving treatment to get pregnant and with some physical estimation she used to release a small amount of milk.

On 10/15/2023 at 3:53 PM, OsmelMC said:

Not so weird... Is an hormonal thing that can be induced by drugs or illness. I had a girlfriend that wasn't pregnant but was receiving treatment to get pregnant and with some physical estimation she used to release a small amount of milk.

Ok, i understand even if your example is about a specific treatment to become pregnant so...

16 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

Hi here a suggestion can u add a succubus transformation ? that would be neat or make it compatible with psq or something ?

You can use both PSQ and Succubus heart, although you might want to look into the hotkey sections. Using them together can produce weird interaction when it comes to killing Drain-Victims since both work with that. Otherwise they work fine together at least from my experience.

11 hours ago, Vulvina said:

You can use both PSQ and Succubus heart, although you might want to look into the hotkey sections. Using them together can produce weird interaction when it comes to killing Drain-Victims since both work with that. Otherwise they work fine together at least from my experience.

yes but idk if it gonna be incompatible because u see they both work same and it might be over script heavy and take much slot in your modlist

10 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

yes but idk if it gonna be incompatible because u see they both work same and it might be over script heavy and take much slot in your modlist

They are compatible so it wont crash your game (hopefully) but yes both are rather script heavy so If you have problems with that you might want to choose between them and pick one.

They both take up one plugin slot each but using 3rd party tools to merge plugins make that a near non-issue, like zEdit for example.

You can even use deadly drain on top If you want but thats rather overkill i would say. 

6 minutes ago, HornyGod said:

Does this mod work with Separate Orgasims or no? I have been playing with this for awhile and can't tell.

I also have sexlab aroused, will that cause problems?

Works perfectly with SO

SL aroused is needed for SO so no, it wont cause problems.

I for one, use "OSL Aroused".