Thanks again for the updates! 

I have a feature suggestion: Would it be a lot of work to give followers the "drain to death" ability? Some of my followers are Seducers (race) just like my player character. It would be cool if the followers could also drain enemies to death and heal themselves that way. I wouldn't even need seperate stats/settings for them. They could just use my character's drain stats to keep things simple. And when I turn off drain to death, it turns off for everyone. Maybe the ability could be given through dialogue or a ring/amulett so I can choose which follower will have the ability.

I play with several followers (NFF) and Simple Defeat mod and my followers murdering their enemies with snu snu would be great. 😄 But I totally understand if this is too much work to implement .

Hi. This is incomplete Japanese translation. I hope this file will help.

これは他の人が翻訳した旧版の訳をSuccubus Heart SE 5.3.0 Release用に翻訳と誤訳や表記ゆれの修正をしたものです。
まだ未訳や修正が必要な個所が残っており、完成度は70%ですがプレイはできると思います。
今は他のMODでプレイ中なので残りの翻訳は未定です。

SHSE530R-JP.7z

On 1/12/2024 at 5:40 PM, Skypo said:

...I have a feature suggestion: Would it be a lot of work to give followers the "drain to death" ability?...
...I play with several followers (NFF) and Simple Defeat mod and my followers murdering their enemies with snu snu would be great. 😄...

This is in the works! For the changelog for 5.3.0 Release there should be a note about a faction you can add to NPCs but the feature is incomplete in that release and needs to be expanded / tested in the future. It's been requested a few times so it up there in priority already, should be what I work on next after some bug fixes! ^-^

On 1/12/2024 at 6:11 PM, DoroLL said:

Hi. This is incomplete Japanese translation. I hope this file will help...

I'd seen some translations around, I will take a look. Do you have contact with the original translator? Maybe you can tell them to talk with me and we can get an official translation going! =^-^=

On 1/12/2024 at 6:27 PM, BAB PEEG said:

I wish there was a way to see hp bars during sex, would be helpful to measure how effective the drain is.

I personally use TrueHUD ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62775 ) Have to mess with settings to get it looking right though. If I ever get the flash stuff working for UI additions I'll probably add my own. (Doesn't sound too difficult once I get the flash stuff storted)

A small feature request: add an option to disable arousal (craving) mechanic. Currently it's possible to disable arousal gain, but after a few orgasms you will end up with no arousal at all. The reason is when playing with SLSO, then it's really hard to balance this mechanic to make it fun. Some NPCs can't make PC orgasm, some will make her orgasm many times, etc. Also sometimes you just want to take a break from draining everyone around and chill at home :D

Also a small typo: 

sh_typo.png

I tried making an ini file for use with the cool Description Framework mod but I'm not that creative or imaginative nor do I know what all these items do off the bat.  Here's the template in the hopes someone with a better talent for writing and understanding of these effects would want to complete it or if anyone would want to tinker with it for their own game.

Succubus Heart item descriptions_DESC.ini

On 1/15/2024 at 3:24 AM, Vigor said:

A small feature request: add an option to disable arousal (craving) mechanic....
Also a small typo...

Currently the arousal system is baked into the math for calculations, so the option to disable it is a bit more difficult than you'd think, but it should be in the TODO (if not I do have it planned) Some would argue the trade-off of disabling arousal gain but getting less rewards is justified however. lol
And derp, don't know how I missed that typo! Will have it fixed next update, thank you! ^-^

12 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

I tried making an ini file for use with the cool Description Framework mod...

Oh, this is actually really cool, didn't know this existed! Doesn't look to difficult to make an official ini, I'll look into it!

7 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Oh, this is actually really cool, didn't know this existed! Doesn't look to difficult to make an official ini, I'll look into it!

My mistake, it only works for misc items, foods, potions, or scrolls.  It won't work for ingredients so it doesn't actually work for your mod =(.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, nightrazor122 said:

Not sure what did but males aren't giving me any sperm but still getting breast milk?

Can you clarify what you mean? Nothing has changed with drops for quite a while and I just tested it on 5.3.3 DEV and it's working properly, maybe check your Succubus Heart settings and make sure Males give Sperm is enabled?

14 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Can you clarify what you mean? Nothing has changed with drops for quite a while and I just tested it on 5.3.3 DEV and it's working properly, maybe check your Succubus Heart settings and make sure Males give Sperm is enabled?

Im using 5.30 and last thing did was accidently reduce sperm given in fountain to 0 and that when it started, after that increase it too 2 and still no change. I check and its enabled.
I did see that it works again when go to really old save, so what might test is see if can recreate what did.

I try recrate it and still working so not sure what happened but oh well.

Edited by nightrazor122

Currently having an issue where my character keeps dying when a scene finishes, even consensual. im playing on SE with version 5.3. The only mod that affects anything similar is Baka's Defeat, but even with that paused it still happens. I'm going to test it some more tomorrow, trying a new save/higher desire/arousal gain to speed up my testing, but my current assumption is that its because of how im roleplaying my character, she may or may not only have 2 HP and a very high desire/arousal, as she doesnt know she is a succubus (yet)

Also as a side note, would succubus heart go above or below defeat in MO?

EDIT: She just flops over then launches into a corner of the room, a new save worked fine, is there a console command or a setting im missing somewhere to restart succubus heart?

Edited by darklycan1304
On 1/29/2024 at 1:33 PM, nightrazor122 said:

Im using 5.30 and last thing did was accidently reduce sperm given in fountain to 0 and that when it started, after that increase it too 2 and still no change... I try recrate it and still working so not sure what happened but oh well.

Curious, I've added it to my investigation list. I'm not sure what would have caused that either but I'll keep an eye on it.

15 hours ago, austin111223 said:

Could we get a release version of 5.3.1? Desire scaling is really unmanageable/expensive with the "1" increases instead of "5," making fluids kind of not useful 😕

I'll work on that today, shouldn't be too difficult, just been getting distracted by other projects for a bit. >.<

1 hour ago, darklycan1304 said:

Currently having an issue where my character keeps dying when a scene finishes, even consensual...
Also as a side note, would succubus heart go above or below defeat in MO?
EDIT: She just flops over then launches into a corner of the room, a new save worked fine, is there a console command or a setting im missing somewhere to restart succubus heart?

I had another report similar to this, and a new save also worked for them. I haven't been able to figure out what it was, but if I remember correctly they were able to get it fixed by toggling god mode "tgm in console", disabling "prevent death in acts" and letting an act finish, then removing god mode and setting everything back to normal (or something along those lines, we discussed it in Discord). Currently I suspect there's a script error or drop-out somewhere and I need a validation step, but I can't replicate the issue so I can't actually find where that happens.

For load order, Succubus Heart itself is stand-alone so as long as it's after SexLab it should work fine, feel free to put other mods over it as they should only overwrite things if absolutely necessary (don't know of any mods that currently conflict resource wise).

There currently isn't a way to 'restart' Succubus Heart once it's running, there's technically a method I figured out how to implement but I need to figure out how to do it without breaking save compatibility. (and take the time to actually implement it >.<) Currently it's considered low priority given it's pretty rare someone would want to do this without also reverting saves.

33 minutes ago, Spirit_Shard said:

I had another report similar to this, and a new save also worked for them. I haven't been able to figure out what it was, but if I remember correctly they were able to get it fixed by toggling god mode "tgm in console", disabling "prevent death in acts" and letting an act finish, then removing god mode and setting everything back to normal (or something along those lines, we discussed it in Discord). Currently I suspect there's a script error or drop-out somewhere and I need a validation step, but I can't replicate the issue so I can't actually find where that happens.

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I can atleast continue playing now, but i have to leave the prevent death in acts off, as switching it back on after TGM just makes it go right back to my character dying every scene, and im unsure what else to change.

As for the cause of it, the only thing i can think of is the soul of desires, the ones that up arousal. Whenever i see a soul i eat them without reading them, Perhaps its a stack overflow? The reason i mention this is with the amount of them ive eaten i should have much higher than the arousal/desire stat i have, especially considering my character has not engaged in any acts even after several hours of gameplay. In theory it makes sense but from a code standpoint i dont know.

Side note, fighting dungeons on 2hp is...nerve racking, I love the conjuration tree

EDIT: I forgot my manners, apologies.

Edited by darklycan1304

Succubus Heart 5.3.1 Release has been uploaded, should just fix the BDSM calculation issue and a menu terms error. If you're using the newer DEV versions these fixes had already been applied.

5 hours ago, darklycan1304 said:

...I can atleast continue playing now, but i have to leave the prevent death in acts off, as switching it back on after TGM just makes it go right back to my character dying every scene...
...the only thing i can think of is the soul of desires, the ones that up arousal...

Hmm... I wonder if I have some sort of logic error in there somewhere related to the prevent death feature, I feel if I did this kind of issue would crop up more often but I'm not entirely sure. It's certainly on my radar, my initial thought when it was first reported was another mod maybe screwing with the differed kill mode I use to prevent death which could still be the case. Don't think it would be related to Desire, unless maybe arousal is for some reason killing the player, otherwise Soul of Desire should just add to arousal up-to a cap (I coded in overflow protection, so it shouldn't happen, and even then it shouldn't cause this specific error, I'll have to double check).
It's just another one of those mystery bugs, if more people report it with more info it could help but seems relatively rare.

I might be on to something here. I've been gutting my mods to try and find the cause, uninstalling in their MCM menus where possible saving and using resaver to clean unattached scripts etc, and after removing sanguines debauchery, i had succubus heart send me a fatal error about SuH_main_player update script, even though neither are required by the other. I'm gonna keep messing around and see if anything happens

EDIT: Still getting the death after disabling SD+. Though i did discover whilst TGM (toggle god mode) doesnt stop me dying, TIM (toggle immortal mode) does. I'll edit this message more as i find or break more things
EDIT 2: Even when the MCM shows normal cravings, im still taking stat damage as if i was starved, currently somehow -13 mana and -11 stamina, also the fix from TIM carries over when launching the game again, so TIM is the way to bypass the bug, no MCM tweaks were needed for that one

Edited by darklycan1304

Hello, I dropped in because I have been having the same issue as well.  Each time my character sex scene ends she goes into bleed out mode and then succumbs to her wounds, then the game reloads the previous save.  I was using 5.3.0 and then updated to 5.3.1, however they both have my character die after sex.  One caveat from my side, it seemed to start happening once I had begun distributing my succubus stats.  So, in other words I was accumulating a lot of energy throughout the many hours of gameplay.  I decided to allocate the succubus skills and that is when she goes down.  Afterwards I tried setting the character to "Never die", it ignores that function.  Also, I can't access the Succubus Realm (in the off chance she is scripted to die), the game just automatically reload the prior save.  Only other option I have is to go back to some earlier saves about 4 days ago.  Hopefully my recounting helps in some way.

P.S. I will attempt the TIM console command as instructed above.

Edited by nefer385
56 minutes ago, nefer385 said:

Hello, I dropped in because I have been having the same issue as well.  Each time my character sex scene ends she goes into bleed out mode and then succumbs to her wounds, then the game reloads the previous save.  I was using 5.3.0 and then updated to 5.3.1, however they both have my character die after sex.  One caveat from my side, it seemed to start happening once I had begun distributing my succubus stats.  So, in other words I was accumulating a lot of energy throughout the many hours of gameplay.  I decided to allocate the succubus skills and that is when she goes down.  Afterwards I tried setting the character to "Never die", it ignores that function.  Also, I can't access the Succubus Realm (in the off chance she is scripted to die), the game just automatically reload the prior save.  Only other option I have is to go back to some earlier saves about 4 days ago.  Hopefully my recounting helps in some way.

P.S. I will attempt the TIM console command as instructed above.

Would you mind posting your load order? I'll compare it to mine and we might find the cause if we have the same mods somewhere. Also did the TIM command work for you?

On 2/1/2024 at 6:44 AM, darklycan1304 said:

...had succubus heart send me a fatal error about SuH_main_player update script...
...Though i did discover whilst TGM (toggle god mode) doesnt stop me dying, TIM (toggle immortal mode) does...
Even when the MCM shows normal cravings, im still taking stat damage as if i was starved, currently somehow -13 mana and -11 stamina...

That could be from cleaning saves, it may think a script isn't suppose to be running and kills it even though Succubus Heart still needs it. I've seen it happen a couple times where people clean up the wrong scripts and break their saves.. X.x
Strange, I could have sworn it was TGM but maybe I'm mis-remembering, also strange it's going negative since I have checks specifically for that, do you have other debuffs that decrease the stat on-top of base being that low? (don't think it accounts debuff values) Craving (200%+ by default) will still cause a slow decrease in status, it just gets faster the higher the arousal state.

Thank you for doing some testing, does seem like something strange is going on, which does lead me to believe it may be some form of compatibility error rather than logic error, but I haven't investigated it fully yet.

4 hours ago, nefer385 said:

...Each time my character sex scene ends she goes into bleed out mode and then succumbs to her wounds, then the game reloads the previous save... ...tried setting the character to "Never die", it ignores that function.  Also, I can't access the Succubus Realm (in the off chance she is scripted to die), the game just automatically reload the prior save.  Only other option I have is to go back to some earlier saves about 4 days ago.  Hopefully my recounting helps in some way...

Ok, that is VERY strange, never seen "never die mode" just straight up not-work. I'm very curious if you have any papyrus errors as well, if you have logging enabled it may help sending that over if you can. ^-^ Do you have any mods that affect essential NPCs? I do use those same functions in DOM and I'm curious if maybe those kinds of mods may conflict. (it's not something I've tested yet, will add it to the TODO)

Hello Darklycan1304 and Spirit_Shard,

Below is my attached loadorder.txt.  Just an F.Y.I., some plugins are not actually activated, they are instead merged into my own custom merged packages (these are typically mods that could not be converted into ESPFE formatted plugins for relatively minor reasons).  Since I am always modding, updating and tweaking you will find them listed "inactively" in my load order, yet they are all actually active in the game via the merged patches that I had created. 

The merged mods are packaged under the following:

Clothing & Armour Non ESPFE Merged

Allies & Patches Merged

Non ESPFE Mod Plugins Merged

loadorder.txt

Edited by nefer385
Two Grammatical fixes.

Spirit_Shard, 

I have received messages on certain saves that there was an error with the mod and that it recommends that I go back to a prior save before the message appeared.  I had done so each time and no other issues or messages would appear.  My assumption was that the game was saving at times when your scripts were still running/compiling etc., because in those few times that it occurred, I was "seemingly" able to successfully load a prior save and resume my gameplay without any other issues. 

Also, the Defeat and Death Alternative mods (been in my load order since the beginning) are actually superseded by Sanguine's Debauchery (once Sanguine Debauchery mod really begins in earnest), so from my perspective the active conflict would most likely be Sanguine's Debauchery.  Due to me having SD, Death Alternative and Defeat mods active in my game is precisely why I have always kept Succubus Hearts' death alternative, Succubus Realm and Never Die modes disabled, so that they would not compete/conflict.  So, in my case there is a real possibility that there are some conflicts that throughout the years never had any issues with the prior Succubus Heart builds, yet are now doing so with the newer updated versions.

**Yesterday out of desperation to keep my player character from dying I quickly toggled Succubus Heart's various alternative death options on, yet I could not prevent the player from dying once the energy, desire, etc was applied to her.  So, keep in mind that I turned on the options right before the player character had initiated the sex act, therefore it is possible that too many scripts were already active and running, and in such case could not prevent the player character from dying.**

Edited by nefer385