On 2/20/2024 at 10:42 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

To clarify, Succubus Heart is not actively 'tracking' any NPCs not in an animation, it just applies a dormant magic effect and only applies when the events trigger. Regarding that however, I do have a theory on what could be happening. One of the events that triggers would be OnHit, I wonder if you may have a mod that applies a cloak that's not properly tagged, so it 'thinks' the enemy is being hit/attacked but really isn't. This could cause it to get stuck processing attacks without ever having enough time to clean-up, meaning the effect stays even when normally it would be removed.

This reminds me that I have used many mods including precision, location damage, and many others combat mod to have a better experience, and I'v indeed received constant "Hit" prompts. I will conduct a troubleshooting to see if they are the cause of the problem.

So: I had a Soul Pet Wolf, and when finally got around to visiting Riverwood it was just getting in the way. So I cast the Pet spell and chose "Unsummon". I was expecting it to vanish back off to wherever, but instead it ran off and raped Gerdur. Which wasn't without its entertainment value, admittedly, and no one seemed to hold me responsible. Still, it makes me wonder about how best to safely banish pets when they're not needed.

Or is this a "Soul Pets Are For Life Not Just For Saturalia" sort of deal? :)

Otherwise, quite enjoying the mod, now that I'm starting to get past the learning curve.

On 2/22/2024 at 6:05 PM, Hyacreap said:

This reminds me that I have used many mods including precision, location damage, and many others combat mod to have a better experience, and I'v indeed received constant "Hit" prompts. I will conduct a troubleshooting to see if they are the cause of the problem.

problem solved.I uninstalled all mod which may cause "onhit issue",broken mysave and have to start a new save,the message are not appearing again……

On 2/24/2024 at 7:34 AM, DocClox said:

So: I had a Soul Pet Wolf, and when finally got around to visiting Riverwood ... it makes me wonder about how best to safely banish pets when they're not needed.

Or is this a "Soul Pets Are For Life Not Just For Saturalia" sort of deal? :)

Otherwise, quite enjoying the mod, now that I'm starting to get past the learning curve.

Well that's amusing. lol
By default they should vanish back to the Succubus Realm (No visuals at this moment so they don't actually 'appear' there, but their soul does ^.-), however in the settings there are options to keep pets active even when desummoned. It's also possible a follower framework mod could interfere with normal functionality but I'm not certain on that aspect. If you want them to vanish after a desummon I'd double check the Soul Pet settings in Succubus Heart's Settings MCM.

(There's also the possibility the Soul Pet was already about to go for some 'action' and then the desummon would fail, but you'd get a notification saying so. There's a pet trait that causes them to randomly lust after anyone compatible around them for instance.)

On 2/25/2024 at 12:31 AM, Hyacreap said:

problem solved.I uninstalled all mod which may cause "onhit issue",broken mysave and have to start a new save,the message are not appearing again……

Well, glad the problem is solved but sucks you have to start a new save. >.< I am curious what specific mod it was, or if there's a way I can somehow work around it.

On 3/2/2024 at 11:53 PM, Ilver said:

How to remove a mod? When you disable it in the mod manager, the save does not load: the game freezes.

You cannot remove most mods from an active save file, it will become corrupted and will not load. Start a new game if you don't like a mod. Some exceptions can be some armor or weapon mods, but general rule of thumb is that you cannot remove mods from a save game.

On 3/1/2024 at 1:10 PM, Imilis said:

Stats (HP, Stamina, Magicka) decrease bug to 10 still not fixed, really? This bug is already 5 years old

Not sure what you're referring too, if you've found a bug you'll want to provide details otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about, and as a result, can't fix it. X.x

On 3/1/2024 at 9:46 PM, xVoiM said:

Hi, I've got a problem. When I try to train soul pets my character loops undressing/dressing again and again. Any ideas what could be triggering this?

This sounds like a SexLab/OStim issue, Succubus Heart doesn't manage the animations directly (or dressing/undressing) it only sends the event to whatever framework is active. (Unless maybe the event is sending repeatedly? Which shouldn't happen with the logic currently)

On 3/2/2024 at 11:49 AM, Wubb_Wubbs said:

hey I was wondering is there a way to disable the health stamina and magic draining when she hasn't had sex in a bit

You can change the Arousal gain to change how long it takes to get to that point, or disable it entirely by decreasing arousal gain to 0%. (It's on the TODO to make the arousal negatives optional in the next update, just been very busy with another project lately >.<)

On 3/2/2024 at 11:53 PM, Ilver said:

How to remove a mod? When you disable it in the mod manager, the save does not load: the game freezes.

In newer versions of Skyrim, for some reason removing the mod causes a crash, need to do a clean uninstall first (Disable the .esp but don't disable the mod in your mod manager, load your game, save, then remove the mod, load game, save, exit game entirely, finally load up save. Worked in older versions of Skyrim but I haven't tested it with the newer versions) but some things will never leave your save game just because of how Skyrim works, it's best just to start a new game when removing mods.

On 3/4/2024 at 7:34 PM, MysticDaedra said:

So if I'm understanding correctly, Tali's Workbench replaces the MCM item reproduction feature from before? ...

Correct, it's a bit different but allows replication like before, blood chips are now an upgrade resource for the Succubus Realm and Soul Pets. ^-^

22 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Also, I can't seem to find a workbench in the Succubus Realm. I see a grindstone, but no way to improve armor. Oversight?

Probably an oversight, added it to the TODO to look into! >.<

On 1/29/2024 at 3:44 PM, Spirit_Shard said:

Can you clarify what you mean? Nothing has changed with drops for quite a while and I just tested it on 5.3.3 DEV and it's working properly, maybe check your Succubus Heart settings and make sure Males give Sperm is enabled?

Not sure if you've already figured out the cause, but I had run into this issue on 5.3.0, and taking a look at the save with ReSaver I found in the active scripts a whole bunch of (SUSPENDED) ones that all happened to be related to Succubus Hearts. I ended up deleting all of those, along with Suh_main, and manually deleting the contents of the Suspended Stacks 1 folder. I haven't played the new save I made with this method long enough to see if there are game-breaking consequences for this, but it did start letting me receive sperm from partners again. I'll have to see if I can kill my partners through drain (that wasn't working for me either)

But ultimately I think the issue is that one of the scripts get 'stuck' somehow, and the game gets hung up on it. Had a similar problem long ago with a UIExtension mod opening very slowly, and doing this deleting let it open immediately instead of lagging for several seconds

On 3/10/2024 at 10:00 AM, SilentPain99 said:

I try the spell "entice" to creatures but it always tells me that the target is not valid ...

Don't know for certain, would need more information, but I suspect you may not have creature animations installed/enabled? (Also, if you're running OStim it doesn't support creatures)

On 3/11/2024 at 1:09 AM, MysticDaedra said:

Is there a way to connect Succubus Heart to Active Overlays? I'd love to get some glow action going on when my succubus is feeling "fahint" lol

Looks like Active Overlays has a way for other mods to trigger/alter overlays, so potentially? Looks a bit too in-depth for me to be able to do it for now, but someone could make a mod that checks Succubus Heart's variables (They're all in SuH_Status) and then trigger Active Overlay stuffs.

On 3/11/2024 at 11:31 PM, solarblaster said:

... But ultimately I think the issue is that one of the scripts get 'stuck' somehow, and the game gets hung up on it. Had a similar problem long ago with a UIExtension mod opening very slowly, and doing this deleting let it open immediately instead of lagging for several seconds

Yeah, see this problem crop up every once in a while, it's usually caused by script lag. I honestly don't know of a way to fix it within the mod itself, but if you have or hear of any methods please let me know! >.< (Glad you seemed to have fixed the issue! The only script that 'must' stay active is SuH_Status as it stores all the variables, but all the other scripts can be reset without any issue, problem is I can't reset a script that's stuck from within these scripts themselves it seems.)

19 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Don't know for certain, would need more information, but I suspect you may not have creature animations installed/enabled? (Also, if you're running OStim it doesn't support creatures)

I installed all creature animations more nasty clitters and Billys animation I think have also creation.

I do not run Ostim ... does not even know what that is .. xD

I am trying to install all mods from a new ..

is still not working at all.

Edited by SilentPain99
4 hours ago, SilentPain99 said:

I installed all creature animations...

Strange, I'm not sure, ensure they are enabled in SexLab and the animations were properly added by SLAL or whatever it was called. What creature is it and do they work with other SexLab mods?

1 hour ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Strange, I'm not sure, ensure they are enabled in SexLab and the animations were properly added by SLAL or whatever it was called. What creature is it and do they work with other SexLab mods?

I do not know with which other mods they are able to work ..

I alsways used SuccubusHeart for that one ^^

They are enebled and are in SLAL.

I even tried to remove the animations and add them from a new and loaded them again in SLAL. so they are loaded.

I try to find other mids with creature animations and try it out.

Thanks 😄

Tali seems to take a really long time to replicate items... Is the time required linked to item value or something? I've upgraded her tools twice and she has blood chips in her storage, but after ~21 days she's yet to replicate a single item (her chest has ingots, leather, and some flawless gems in it).

On 3/18/2024 at 12:47 AM, MysticDaedra said:

Tali seems to take a really long time to replicate items... Is the time required linked to item value or something? I've upgraded her tools twice and she has blood chips in her storage, but after ~21 days she's yet to replicate a single item (her chest has ingots, leather, and some flawless gems in it).

It does scale with value, though it probably needs some tuning, I did some very quick mathematical tests and I think the curve for value is much too strong, especially considering you still have to 'buy' the item after it's made. I've put it on the TODO! ^-^ But to clarify, items don't replicate into the chest, they go into Tali's shop, so make sure you're checking the right place since stuff like leather should replicate every couple days even at the starting level. (I predict it randomly chose to replicate the expensive item, so Tali has been hard at work on just that item lol)

On 3/17/2024 at 9:52 AM, Haloguest said:

Why does my max stats keep reseting my max health gets down to 5 same with my stammina  does anyone know why?

There's a couple of explanations, but I'm not exactly sure which part of the mod you're confused on so it's hard to help. I recommend reading through the Help MCM to better understand how the mod works, and if you have questions about specific mechanics you can always ask! ^-^ (Asking on our Discord gets a much quicker response than here, so it's the best place to ask for help ^-^)

Hey, Love this mod.  I've been playing with my other favorite mod, Slaverun Reloaded.  Playing on AE.  Using the (typical?) sexlab framework.  Also using Devious Devices, Cursed Loot, Public Whore... I think those are the big ones (although many more smaller tweaks and stuff count as mods in MO2).  I actually love your Succubus Heart mod with these...  adding progression to all the other sex stuff is awesome.

Been having a strange issue, I apologize if this has been asked before, it's kinda hard to google for these types of things...

Issue : Sometimes when a sex act gets initiated with me, it freezes me like the act is going to commence, but then, it just doesn't do anything for several minutes.  (Actual minutes).  I usually end up quick-saving and reloading, and then this restores my ability to move around and interact with the world.  Strangely, then in a ~30 seconds or so after the reload, the frozen/missed sex act gets initiated with the previous partner, but sometimes that animation gets truncated.  I notice this particularly with using the Succubus Heart seduction spells - sometimes I seduce one NPC successfully, then turn to the NPC right next to him, and I get this minutes-of-lag thing. 

I imagine this is somehow related to some kind of incompatibility I have....  but if anyone else has seen a similar issue, I'd be very appreciative for any help.!

Edited by mmcgeach
8 hours ago, mmcgeach said:

...Sometimes when a sex act gets initiated with me, it freezes me like the act is going to commence, but then, it just doesn't do anything for several minutes...

This sounds related to SexLab and script lag, you mentioned a bunch of mods that can be quite script heavy as far as I'm aware. It's possible SexLab scripts are having a hang-up somewhere from too many heavy scripts running at once. All Succubus Heart does is call the SexLab API to run the animation, then SexLab does the rest, so it shouldn't behave any differently than other mods. As for a specific fix, I'm not sure I'd have any suggestions beside trying to improve script performance, would need more information about exactly what's going on. >.<

On 3/22/2024 at 6:24 PM, Spirit_Shard said:

This sounds related to SexLab and script lag, you mentioned a bunch of mods that can be quite script heavy as far as I'm aware. It's possible SexLab scripts are having a hang-up somewhere from too many heavy scripts running at once. All Succubus Heart does is call the SexLab API to run the animation, then SexLab does the rest, so it shouldn't behave any differently than other mods. As for a specific fix, I'm not sure I'd have any suggestions beside trying to improve script performance, would need more information about exactly what's going on. >.<

Thanks much!  I'll see if I can figure it out.

Does the newest version of the mod keep level up attributes (on a level up after starting this mod on a playthrough)? I'm using version 5.2.1 Release and it doesn't have that feature sadly. I'm thinking about going back to version 4.9 Dev as it has that feature and my game doesn't crash when I'm in the succubus world for a few seconds.