Just an update on my end.  I am quite certain from my playthrough tests that the other mods aren't causing any issues with Succubus Heart on my end.  I think that I had approached this version of Succubus Heart as I did with all of the earlier builds, and that I figured the mod would prevent me from selecting passives that would cause my character to succumb to the debuffs.  

Thankfully, due to the great suggestion of using console command TIM, I was able to play through the game.  Noticed throughout the hours of gameplay that my character health bar would keep dropping and maintaining at a very low level.  I would take potions (Non-Survival Mode, by the way) the health would normalize and then drain back down to the lower level.  The Stamina and Magicka bars are doing similar things as the Health bars, they just weren't as noticeable or as much of a concern as they don't cause the player character to die.

I will see if everything reverts back to normal once I ask the mod to reset/refund all of the allotments.  If that is the case, then I'd most likely continue on and only select options buffs/debuffs that affect magicka and stamina pools only.  

I hope that some of my suggestions can help in some way. 

BTW - Probably irrelevant to others as they may not use Children of Lilith in their playthroughs, but for some reason my Children of Lilith has never calculated or added any of its energy so that perks could be achieved.  I believe that mod had been updated and changed in some ways.  Could be totally unrelated to our situation with Succubus Heart.  However, that mod got my attention from the very beginning when the issues for my character started since the perks weren't being tallied, as I never had any issues with the earlier builds of Succubus Heart.   Nonetheless, since that mod is also considered a Succubus styled mod, I wanted to include that as a possible conflict. 

Used both mods before without any issues in the past, but since both are updating it is possible that something may have changed under the hood and causing issues that weren't there or apparent in times past.

we have 52 mods, not including armours etc that are in common. I'm going to go through each of them and see if i can find in their scripts if they use the deferredkill script, which seems to be the one causing the state. 

Also to Spirit_shard: the dying state happens even on solo animations, and the only mods for that edit things (in my/our case, iNeed) use % decrease on regens. or at least that is what im aware of off of the top of my head

EDIT: While I couldn't find the source scripts for defeat, and so couldn't look at them properly, the only instance throughout our mods that has a deferred kill script is in Sanguines Debauchery Enhanced. From what i could see at least.

Said scripts are in _sdqfs_controller_01.psc and _sdras_player.psc

EDIT 2: Currently Extracting BSAs, found another deferredkill in FEC (Frozen Electrocuted Combustion)

Edited by darklycan1304

I am using version 5.3.0 and when I back outside from Realm, I will directly die and trigger save reading. What happened? (ps: I did not enable Death Overrides)

Edit:I've noticed that others has already reported this issue in the past.Hope it can be fixed soon.

Edited by Hyacreap
Supplementary Information

I recall using the mod during 4.X (4.9 i think) with no issues. Im about to start a new character and am going to try it without SD+ to see if it happens. The new character isnt just because of the issues though, but i sort of went on another modding spree in the process of trying to find the problem

1 hour ago, darklycan1304 said:

I recall using the mod during 4.X (4.9 i think) with no issues. Im about to start a new character and am going to try it without SD+ to see if it happens. The new character isnt just because of the issues though, but i sort of went on another modding spree in the process of trying to find the problem

Hello! I noticed your previous topic and tried to use TIM to avoid my death (I used version 5.3.1, when I get outside from Realm, I will directly die and trigger save loading). After using TIM, everything seems to be fine, then I closed TIM and trigger Death Override Mode to enter Succubus Realm after death. At this point, using the teleportation spell to leave Succubus Realm will not trigger death, and then entering or exiting Realm will not cause death. exiting the sex scene now won't couse death either……very strange but It seems solved the problem

Sorry for the late response on this issue, I had started a Palworld Modding project and have gotten a bit absorbed in it. I'm still at a complete loss for what's happening with random player death after acts, but I'll try and create a separate doc for it and go back over reports and try to find some common factors, see if I can get some pointers. There's reports of it happening long before modern versions so I don't think it's any of the new features and my best guess is it's related to script lag (and may not be something I can solve). My other guess is mods that affect how the "essential" and "invulnerable" status' behave, but I'm not sure.

(Palworld project, if anyone is curious, is Project Sour Cake - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/225549-project-sour-cake-sex-and-stat-framework-gameplay-mod/

On 2/3/2024 at 12:28 PM, nefer385 said:

...I have received messages on certain saves that there was an error with the mod and that it recommends that I go back to a prior save before the message appeared...

...Due to me having SD, Death Alternative and Defeat mods active in my game is precisely why I have always kept Succubus Hearts' death alternative, Succubus Realm and Never Die modes disabled, so that they would not compete/conflict...

I'll try and look through the load order and see if anything is strange, but merging mods together can have really weird consequences quite regularly. Certain mods (like Succubus Heart) use Reference IDs to get and configure items, scripts, events, and so on, but when you merge it can break those Reference IDs. If you merged Succubus Heart this is a possibility.

The Fatal Error pops up if the tick script takes several minutes to trigger, indicating that your script lag has reached a point it will start to drop scripts (if it hadn't already) and can break things. It's also possible that your game may be dropping scripts even without that error (there's no way to really check for these drop-outs reliably) so that could be some of your issue here. It's happened in the past and isn't something I can fix (just requires lowering your script load a bit).

Right move to disable DOM and Combat Seduction if you have other mods that cover those areas, even states so in the MCM. ^-^

I do wonder if one of those mods is causes damage to the player in some way, and that is some-how causes the player death. Does sound like something in the load order may be broken however, whether that is causing this issue or not is unknown. >.<

On 2/3/2024 at 3:28 PM, nefer385 said:

...the health would normalize and then drain back down to the lower level.  The Stamina and Magicka bars are doing similar things as the Health bars, they just weren't as noticeable or as much of a concern as they don't cause the player character to die.

I will see if everything reverts back to normal once I ask the mod to reset/refund all of the allotments.  If that is the case, then I'd most likely continue on and only select options buffs/debuffs that affect magicka and stamina pools only.  

I hope that some of my suggestions can help in some way. 

...Used both mods before without any issues in the past, but since both are updating it is possible that something may have changed under the hood and causing issues that weren't there or apparent in times past.

Is your game's arousal mechanic working properly? A common issue is people not installing SPID properly (or having it break on their install) which would cause nearly all the sex effects from working, including reducing arousal on orgasm and the drain system entirely.

I'm not aware of any incompatibilities, but I don't follow their development so I wouldn't know for sure. I know I haven't done anything intentionally to break compatibility if that is the case. >.<

On 2/4/2024 at 12:39 AM, darklycan1304 said:

...the dying state happens even on solo animations, and the only mods for that edit things (in my/our case, iNeed) use % decrease on regens...

...the only instance throughout our mods that has a deferred kill script is in Sanguines Debauchery Enhanced...
... Said scripts are in _sdqfs_controller_01.psc and _sdras_player.psc...

Interesting, I really wish I could replicate the issue because I am beyond confused on what exactly is happening.

I don't know about froze combust, but maybe it is Sanguine's Debauchery having a compatibility issue somewhere? Seems strange, but I'll try to check it out.

4 hours ago, Hyacreap said:

I am using version 5.3.0 and when I back outside from Realm, I will directly die and trigger save reading. What happened?...

Do you have any more information on what happened? The teleport shouldn't deal any damage or anything, does it happen every single time, and are you using any physics mods?

2 hours ago, darklycan1304 said:

Hopefully it goes well and the death issue doesn't re-appear, either result would be good data. ^-^

EDIT : Got ninja'd lol

20 minutes ago, Hyacreap said:

...I noticed your previous topic and tried to use TIM to avoid my death ... At this point, using the teleportation spell to leave Succubus Realm will not trigger death, and then entering or exiting Realm will not cause death. exiting the sex scene now won't couse death either……very strange but It seems solved the problem

Glad it fixed the issue ^-^
I think it only works if the issue is DifferedKill State getting stuck.  I still haven't figured out how or why it can get stuck and have never been able to actually reproduce it, but thank you for reporting back! (I may need to figure out some form of validation for it, adding it to TODO >.<)

Edited by Spirit_Shard
Got ninja'd

Yes, when it comes to my merging, I am only merging certain armour/clothing mods, followers (which are generic --no custom scripts etc.), and patches.  I use the old school merging process of Merge Plugins-69905-2-3-1.  So, in my case I actively avoid any mods that have scripts attached, flagged as, or are actual Master ESMs, etc.  I quite literally only merge certain mods that would have ordinarily been merged as we did prior to the ESPFE capabilities introduced in the later Skyrim SE updates.

The scripts lagging at times, absolutely!  I host a monster load of mods, always have, by this August for an actual decade.  It is not from my experiences game-breaking or anything, however, sometimes when I get a bit too gung-ho, I sometimes trigger an autosave too soon after an event. (My rule of thumb over the years is to generally wait for a bit, before inadvertently triggering autosaves, so that is unquestionably on me, based upon my style of modding and playing). 

I plan to resume my game through today, resetting the choices I made.  I am delighted to see that Hyacreap had a great outcome with using the Death Override mode, but in my case as I do have alternate surrender, defeat, and death overriding type mods that won't be an option that I could pursue with this playthrough.

Honestly, this is the first and only time that I had experienced this issue with the player character expiring after the sex scenes.  It is as if she took on the role of the victim, yet to be clear both participants go into a 'Bleed-out State.'  I know that the versions of your mod that predated the 5.3.0 and 5.3.1 builds worked with all of my mods without any hiccups.  I absolutely love your mod so it is nothing for me to roll back to an earlier version (not sure if that would be advisable to do so in case too many changes were implemented by version 5.3.0).  But if worse comes to worse I can always do a new gameplay and use the version right before version 5.3.0.  I definitely have some doable options.  Meanwhile, we will figure out the common culprit in time. 

Hey I have been playing with the mod,

ScreenShot118.png

ScreenShot122.png

So I played about 20 levels with mostly default settings and using various Sexlab mods to initiate sex such as SLEN and Defeat.

It actually took me a while to realize that level up's dont apply the +10 stat points or rather they do until those points wear off fall below the set upper limit in Succubus Heart, for a long while I had thought that level ups would apply.  For that matter I am thinking that Sacrosanct draining victims dry will likely not apply the +1 Stat permanent stat boost.  Otherwise Sacrosanct appears like it would work outside of the stat boost.

Settings left them mostly just default for a long time, only had the Teleport and Summon chest spells cost turned off.  That was a shocker lose max magic cap for teleporting?  An then you have to teleport back thus paying that cost twice!  Oh boy.

So at 100% experience gain in the settings which is default....Alright also there is a points cost experience modifier which I saw and ended up figuring out that I have to raise that at ever higher cost of Heart Points.  So about level 20 had about ~155% more experience gain and I managed to have about 200 health, 150 magic and 200 stam.  Had no other investments.  So I could have likely had more points but that would mean dumping most everything of value I find into the hunger box for Heart Points which means I dont have enough gold for things such as Falkreath Manor or an early equipment enchant rush in fact as it was I actually barely put together some of Falkreath Manor.  For grand soul gems managed to birth only one all the way up to level 20 in spite of all the sex my character had.

Well at about 20, I went ahead an was wondering what the heck this seems like its slow experience gain the stats get really expensive so I just adjusted the experience gain slider all the way up to 1000%.  An finally was able to get into having enough points to purchase some passives.  Well why?  Uh I am not playing default Skyrim by a long shot got a lot of mods like Genesis Dungeons and Enchanced Enemies in the load order.  Still though not sure that was the best move but I got to play with some of the passives and started understanding what the point of these were and how some of them are pretty good.

Thing is if I want say 10% Arousal gain when hit in combat, that is gonna cost about 150 health, so I have to buy a heck of a lot of it.

Want Heart XP when hit?  Costs 30 stam each now sure its a 1% gain against Body rating so it ends up being 3 points if 300 body and then multiplied by Heart Experience gain modifier.

10 points of "rare drop chance" from perfect orgasm 150 points of Magica

Death Drop Chance? 15 health/stam/magica so 4 points of that for 20% chance of death drops costs 60 health, 60 magica, 60 stam.

Point the good stuff costs a heck of a lot and if following default experience setting from "settings" well that is going to take more than 20 levels of play.

So I am wondering what exactly is the expected power level of the Succubus at key level points in the game.

See I know what my characters power level would be at 10, 20, 30, 40, 50.

If playing a Sacrosanct Vampire, well by level 20 I will have a lot of health, magica, and stam...At least 200-250 each base and easily another 100 health and magica via rings from Dawngaurd plus I will have plenty of gold to outright buy all the grand soul gems to enhance a full set of gear, maybe even two to give hand me downs to a companion character.

My present character is about level 22, only just upgraded from Iron Armor and still using a Iron Greatsword because I just have not been able to get a decent enchanted weapon for free or make it myself at least for a greatsword.  Might be able to start looking at the vender for a proper sword though just have enough.

So I am not sure what settings to use to balance the game...Or really just how powerful the Succubus is supposed to be compared to the other options like plain base Imperious Race, Vampire, or Werewolf.

Other than that, played around with the Soul gem sex power, on Version 5.3.0 and it fires off a ball that is supposed to hit the sex partner but well it always misses.  Is that going to be an area spell soon?  Should I go to the Dev version?  Also a thought, but it would be really cool if you attached the drain effect from "Frozen Electrocution Combustion" mod,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3532

That way, it leaves behind a drained draugr looking corpse after taking the soul from a target to fill a gem.  Pretty sure it could be done by attaching the effect to the Soul Gem Power you use with Tes5edit.

Anyway, am I playing it right?  What settings should I use so that I can keep up with the power curve in the game cause right now Im having to lean hard on having a lot of companions rather than just one follower like normal and maybe a summon via spell.

Just my little follow-up.  I was able to reset/refund the Player character's Passives and now I am able to play without needing to do the TIM console command.  Looks like that was the only page of the Succubus Heart MCM that could be reset, and fortunately for me the passives are the one causing the Succubus to expire after sex scenes.

On 2/5/2024 at 5:49 PM, nefer385 said:

... this is the first and only time that I had experienced this issue with the player character expiring after the sex scenes ... I know that the versions of your mod that predated the 5.3.0 and 5.3.1 builds worked with all of my mods without any hiccups...

I'm really sorry for the issues, honestly, and I'm trying my best to figure it out. It always sucks when something breaks and I'm always trying to make things as stable as possible. I just don't always find issues when testing and since the vast majority of users never report anything back it's hard to gather data. >.<

On 2/5/2024 at 7:22 PM, Gameplayer said:

It actually took me a while to realize that level up's dont apply the +10 stat points...

Settings left them mostly just default for a long time, only had the Teleport and Summon chest spells cost turned off.  That was a shocker lose max magic cap for teleporting?  An then you have to teleport back thus paying that cost twice!  Oh boy...

...played around with the Soul gem sex power, on Version 5.3.0 and it fires off a ball that is supposed to hit the sex partner but well it always misses.  Is that going to be an area spell soon?  Should I go to the Dev version?  Also a thought, but it would be really cool if you attached the drain effect from "Frozen Electrocution Combustion" mod,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3532

That way, it leaves behind a drained draugr looking corpse after taking the soul from a target to fill a gem.  Pretty sure it could be done by attaching the effect to the Soul Gem Power you use with Tes5edit...

Anyway, am I playing it right?  What settings should I use so that I can keep up with the power curve in the game cause right now Im having to lean hard on having a lot of companions rather than just one follower like normal and maybe a summon via spell.

Level ups not applying the stat bonus is a known issue, and sadly I don't think I can fix it without breaking compatibility with other mods. For now people suggest just leveling stamina (you do still get the +10 max status at least ^-^) for weight capacity increases, can also apply the weight adjustment setting in the Status MCM if you wanted to.

The teleport cost only applies when teleporting to the Realm, but not when returning from the realm, so it only takes the cost a single time.

The soul trap passive uses the default soul trap spell, which works in a vanilla set-up, but if you have any mods that alter it then it doesn't work properly (or if you have certain mods installed that change how projectiles may work, like physics mods apparently). I made a custom spell for it and this issue should be fixed in the current DEV version (5.3.3 DEV I think?). Was just an oversight on my end, learned to always make a custom version of every spell and never use default spells again! lol Q.Q

There's a bit of a learning curve to Succubus Heart, there's a lot of mechanics and they all stack up on eachother. I've seen people all over the board, some say progression is too slow and makes the game impossible, others say progression is insanely fast and breaks the entire game. I think in your case it may just be part of learning the mod. 'death drops' are items that drop from defeated enemies, consuming them gives you Status Cap just like leveling, you can also buy them from Sepha in the Realm or get them from the offering chest by putting in blood chips. The progression curve is like Skyrim's base curve, where it starts a bit slow but if you set things up for yourself they start to increase exponentially. And if you find your game needs some adjustments, I try to provide those settings to adjust! ^-^ (another mechanic you may not have noticed is Arousal. Your current Arousal will affect how much XP you gain, and grants a larger bonus on orgasms. Soul of Desire will boost up arousal, and if you're constantly exhausted, you can increase arousal gained in the settings ^.-)

The best playstyle and passives/settings changes per person, I hope you can find a set-up that works for you. And thank you for trying the mod out and reporting back! It's always awesome to hear people's experience, even if it's one of struggles.. >.<

23 hours ago, nefer385 said:

Just my little follow-up.  I was able to reset/refund the Player character's Passives and now I am able to play without needing to do the TIM console command.  Looks like that was the only page of the Succubus Heart MCM that could be reset, and fortunately for me the passives are the one causing the Succubus to expire after sex scenes.

!!! That's really important info! May I know what passives you had leveled up before resetting them? I'll add investigating passives to my TODO and see if I see anything wrong. Maybe we can finally figure it out? ^-^

Here I have a new problem:

Once I enable combat submission mod,whenever I hit NPC or creature there would post message from sexlab-log in the console like

notice : validate actor (name) --true--Miss
notice : validate actor (name) --true--Hit

and when I killed someone but because of my highdamage they had no chance to surrender or I don't want to start a scene,it would post 
notice:validateactor(name) -- FALSE -- He's dead Jim

and these log will continuously printing and keep tracking multi target(maybe because I've killed not one of them and skip the combat submission function) unless I uninstall your mod(simply disable the combat submission mod can't stop it).

Is there any solution or I just must start sence with everyone in combat to avoid this?

Edited by Hyacreap

How to get experience?

Well obviously sex, there is also the Box of Hunger in Succubus Realm, and finally there are 3 multipliers on experience points.

There are 3 sources of multipliers available in the module.

1) Succubus Arousal 

-So the percentage of the arousal when the succubus has sex is a multiplier for experience gain, so higher levels of percentage the better.

-Have sex too often this will be low, in fact it is better to be sex starved for higher payout.

2) Succubus Heart Experience Multiplier

-Can be purchased with Heart Points,

-Starts at 100% 

-Each purchase gives 2% but increases the cost of next purchase

3) Settings

-First obvious setting is Succubus Experience Modifier

-Can be set manually between 100-1000%

-Second Setting, is Arousal Rate which also starts at 100 and can be set to 1000%

>Arousal Rate is steady increase of Arousal which itself takes in game time to build up for better experience pay out.

There are 2 Passives that help with Succubus Arousal

1) Masochist, basically spend -15 Health and get 1% arousal increase when hit every 5 seconds

-At small investment this wont appear to be worthwhile but when you have 20% Arousal per hit, well that changes things since it keeps the Succubus highly Aroused.

-Higher Investments basically ensure that a Succubus can achieve a great deal of experience payouts humping her way through a dungeon.

2) Arousal Resistance

-Resistance to Arousal costs -35 Stam

-Even small investments here are beneficial because it increases the ceiling before you reach detrimental or even fatal Arousal levels.

-One can then sleep for perhps even a full day or many days storing up a great deal of Arousal.

-Also allows use of a common drop "Desire" to store up Arousal for experience payouts.

-Quite a benefit when using "hunger chest" in Succubus Realm, or other common experience point consumable drops.

There is a 3rd passive option for experience gains, requires -30 Stam per 1%xp(Body Rating)

-Bad Passive Early Game

-Requires High Body to get experience points out of, like 300 body is a good start point.

-Also might want at least 5 levels, even so that would translate to 15 Heart Points when hit before Multiplier

-Still might only be about 30-50 Heart XP per 5 seconds in melee combat.

-Should not be a priority or even considered until the player has 20% arousal gain when hit.

-Stamina is better spent on Arousal Resistance because Arousal itself is a multiplier for XP gain.

-Player may want +100% Arousal Resistance to really bump up the potential for XP gains by having very high arousal and since the cost of XP per getting hit costs  about the same Stam but gives so high a value in Resistance it might be worth taking much higher than 100%.

Succubus Heart comes with some sex magic spells, but since we have other mod options such as Ordinator and Sexlab Enchantress well I can hardly suggest using the Succubus sex magic spells since they have a high cost to actually make them worth while to use, about 90-120 Stat points depends on the one you want.  Also these spells are close range whereas Calm spell has a good range and can be cast from far away.

Perfect Orgasm Passive,

Has RARE drop passive that costs 15 magic stat per 1%,

This is the chance of a RARE drop per sex act, since Succubus will be having lots of Sex it would be ideal to have a high level here.

Drops can include vitality stone which gives +5 in Health, Stam, MAgic.

Build Order,

So the build needs investment in all three main stats, health, magic, and Stam.

Investment in Heart XP multiplier.

There you go, build up the three Stats, and the Heart XP Multiplier.

Then work on getting 3 levels of Arousal Resistance, (costs Stamina)

Follow with Arousal Gain when hit with Masochist. (costs Health)

And finally get Perfect O levels for Rare drops.         (costs Magic)

Getting there is a matter of basically setting how high you want the experience multiplier to be in settings, although by itself it does not give a heck of a lot of experience.

Bear in mind there are 3 multipliers and how exactly they function only the guy that reads the scripting can be sure.

I have noticed better payouts with high Arousal rating even if say the "settings" multiplier is set to 1000%.

So in my opinion having very high arousal resistance is best option, this way we can achieve 200-400% multiplier here.

I think it is a multiplier but since having a lot of sex can drive it down to 1% that in itself can drive down payouts a heck of a lot.

5 levels of Arousal Resistance is about 175 Stam points, quite a bit.

That increases the ceiling by a lot though.

All while actually needing to also pump a lot of points into Drain ><

Want to get about 10 levels of Health Drain, even higher would be ideal

31 minutes ago, Hyacreap said:

Here I have a new problem:

Once I enable combat submission mod,whenever I hit NPC or creature there would post message from sexlab-log in the console like

notice : validate actor (name) --true--Miss
notice : validate actor (name) --true--Hit

and when I killed someone but because of my highdamage they had no chance to surrender or I don't want to start a scene,it would post 
notice:validateactor(name) -- FALSE -- He's dead Jim

and these log will continuously printing and keep tracking multi target(maybe because I've killed not one of them and skip the combat submission function) unless I uninstall your mod(simply disable the combat submission mod can't stop it).

Is there any solution or I just must start sence with everyone in combat to avoid this?

Maybe your weapon does too much damage,

Also sneak attacks dont seem to proc sex attacks.

Honestly I think its a good thing that if its enough damage to kill it that it does not proc sex attack.

I tend to use a lot of mods that buff enemies, like Enhanced Enemies.

Then I use a mod to give them ordinator perks, rebalanced armor, and also Genesis for potions and more enemies.

I may have other ones too.

For sex mods,

Using Baka Defeat, an tend to target a character so when they take a knee can tie them up come back later.

Also 

Sexlab Enchantress with Ordinator is well really good route to go for magic caster seducer.

41 minutes ago, Hyacreap said:

...Is there any solution or I just must start sence with everyone in combat to avoid this?

Those messages are from Debug Mode in SexLab, you can disable debug mode to remove notices and debug messages. ^-^ Probably worth noting that my dev environment is not showing those messages, so it may be something else that is registering things differently and causing it to pop-up.
I currently use SexLab for some validation but am building my own validation system to work with both SexLab and OStim and should be a bit more reliable than SexLab's since it'll be fully integrated and not a separate mod-call. If your issue is related to those validation calls then this would fix it.

10 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

How to get experience?

4 ) There is a rare drop item that increases experience gain as well. ^-^

Sounds like you're getting the mechanics down, Succubus Heart is designed to hopefully always have something that's 'next' to level up and progress through, as well as make players choose what they want to prioritize. Note about the rare drop increases, those are one of the 'burner passives' which are there as something additional to go to when either running low on progression options or have progressed more into late game, not really meant to be an early investment. ^-^

And don't write off Death Drops, the "Soul of" items (and the rare drops from sex) give you stats as well, and are a central part of the progression! You can also get them from Sepha in the Succubus Realm, so you can use gold directly to gain progress.

14 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Maybe your weapon does too much damage,

Also sneak attacks dont seem to proc sex attacks.

Honestly I think its a good thing that if its enough damage to kill it that it does not proc sex attack.

I tend to use a lot of mods that buff enemies, like Enhanced Enemies.

Then I use a mod to give them ordinator perks, rebalanced armor, and also Genesis for potions and more enemies.

I may have other ones too.

For sex mods,

Using Baka Defeat, an tend to target a character so when they take a knee can tie them up come back later.

Also 

Sexlab Enchantress with Ordinator is well really good route to go for magic caster seducer.

I‘m using another perktree mod that conflict with Ordinator so it is not a choice.

Also I’m using Baka Defeat but the true problem is,for example,my enemy are at level 25 while my level is 50 already,it‘s hard to control the damage I would deal since there is a Level suppression——At this condition Baka Defeat or Succbus Heart's combat submission will both cannot function properly,what even worse is in this case,the Succbus Heart's combat submission will keep tracking npc who has already dead and posting error message over and over in the console through sexlab...

5 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Those messages are from Debug Mode in SexLab, you can disable debug mode to remove notices and debug messages. ^-^ Probably worth noting that my dev environment is not showing those messages, so it may be something else that is registering things differently and causing it to pop-up.
I currently use SexLab for some validation but am building my own validation system to work with both SexLab and OStim and should be a bit more reliable than SexLab's since it'll be fully integrated and not a separate mod-call. If your issue is related to those validation calls then this would fix it.

4 ) There is a rare drop item that increases experience gain as well. ^-^

Sounds like you're getting the mechanics down, Succubus Heart is designed to hopefully always have something that's 'next' to level up and progress through, as well as make players choose what they want to prioritize. Note about the rare drop increases, those are one of the 'burner passives' which are there as something additional to go to when either running low on progression options or have progressed more into late game, not really meant to be an early investment. ^-^

And don't write off Death Drops, the "Soul of" items (and the rare drops from sex) give you stats as well, and are a central part of the progression! You can also get them from Sepha in the Succubus Realm, so you can use gold directly to gain progress.

The Debug Mode in SexLab is closed so it just show one-line message,otherwise it will post more error information such as“the actor is not available”or "they not a vaild actor".

I have installed 300+mod so I can't check one by one to find which of them registering things differently,but I'm sure this problem shows because of the combat submission——in my another save I did't enable it,the console is quite untill I enable it and kill some enemy without start sexscene.

I'm glad to hear that your are building you own validation system to work with both SexLab and OStim,since I’m using both of them and troubled by prolonged loading of sexlab scenes many times.So maybe I should use baka defeat temporarily,wait until this function complete.

Hope your development went smoothly,good luck!

17 hours ago, Hyacreap said:

The Debug Mode in SexLab is closed so it just show one-line message,otherwise it will post more error information such as“the actor is not available”or "they not a vaild actor".

I have installed 300+mod so I can't check one by one to find which of them registering things differently,but I'm sure this problem shows because of the combat submission——in my another save I did't enable it,the console is quite untill I enable it and kill some enemy without start sexscene.

I'm glad to hear that your are building you own validation system to work with both SexLab and OStim,since I’m using both of them and troubled by prolonged loading of sexlab scenes many times.So maybe I should use baka defeat temporarily,wait until this function complete.

Hope your development went smoothly,good luck!

"and troubled by prolonged loading of sexlab scenes many times"

Solved with this mod, it literally is the solution it has to do with the papyrus being changed between SkyrimLE which had snappier load times for Sexlab and SkyrimSE.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77779

If that does not solve your issue you have one or more of following

1) Too many constant active scripts

2) Low FPS and/or not using Engine Tweaks (fixes scripting being attached to frame rate).

3) Too many animations

Some tips, everywhere you can attempt to use SKSE and any core engine fixes to replace papyrus calls, 

example when you can use SPID rather than a Cloak Spell mod.

FPS effects script speed/latency?

Yes, higher FPS will result in better efficiency basically meaning 60 FPS better snappier scripts than lower than 30.

Display Tweaks mod should uncap the FPS so if your game can run higher than 60 say upwards of 100+ should be very snappy.

Edited by Gameplayer

once i get back to playing skyrim, ill try and see if there is a specific passive that causes the issues, as i also had passives on that save that broke. Currently Helldivers 2 is consuming me. On a side note i had an idea, is it possible to get toggles AND sliders added for loot drops? for example i want to get rid of the soul of desire and lower the chances of souls and blood chips

On Dev version 5.3.3

So I noticed that drain effects my ally partners aka follower.

Then I found a Passive, that prevents drain on follower and still rewards the player with 10% effect.

So that sounded great,

However I barely get any benefit so I reset the Passives and decided that I would simply turn off/on drain as needed.

problem,

Now my character gets basically no drain off anything.

Before even having sex with summoned pet would refill my characters Health, Magic, and Stam but now barely anything.

Even when having sex with other non-ally characters it results in same thing cant get stats back up.

On 2/17/2024 at 3:03 AM, Gameplayer said:

I have found an issue,

It would seem that if in combat you cast Enrage on a Target and it dies before the sex act, get caught in a constant loop.

My companion Lydia killed off a bandit when I casted Enrage on it.

That's the same issue I‘ve said before,the “combat submission mod-notice:validateactor(name) -- FALSE -- He's dead Jim” problem.

On 2/11/2024 at 8:47 PM, Hyacreap said:

...worse is in this case,the Succbus Heart's combat submission will keep tracking npc who has already dead and posting error message over and over in the console through sexlab...

To clarify, Succubus Heart is not actively 'tracking' any NPCs not in an animation, it just applies a dormant magic effect and only applies when the events trigger. Regarding that however, I do have a theory on what could be happening. One of the events that triggers would be OnHit, I wonder if you may have a mod that applies a cloak that's not properly tagged, so it 'thinks' the enemy is being hit/attacked but really isn't. This could cause it to get stuck processing attacks without ever having enough time to clean-up, meaning the effect stays even when normally it would be removed.

On 2/12/2024 at 8:33 PM, darklycan1304 said:

...Currently Helldivers 2 is consuming me.
...is it possible to get toggles AND sliders added for loot drops? for example i want to get rid of the soul of desire and lower the chances of souls and blood chips

I kinda want that game, but getting a personal group for it would be too challenging at the moment.. Q.Q
On-Topic, making too many toggles and sliders for things can make the mod heavier so I generally try to avoid it, I think a general slider for drop rate wouldn't be a bad idea but I don't know if I'd want to do toggles for every single item. (If you don't need souls of desire, you can throw them in the offering box and get different stuff back ^-^)

On 2/16/2024 at 11:03 AM, Gameplayer said:

...It would seem that if in combat you cast Enrage on a Target and it dies before the sex act, get caught in a constant loop...

This is a SexLab issue, I've tried to fix it in various ways but if the game has enough script lag when it happens there's nothing I can do about it. I'm hoping my new validator when it's implemented works better/quicker than SexLab's built-in one and could reduce the likelihood of this happening. You can try enabling the "prevent death in act" option as it would at least prevent the death if the animation registers quick enough. (To note, in my test saves this never happens, but I can force some heavy scripts to run and replicate the issue. Not sure I can 'completely' fix it)

On 2/17/2024 at 10:16 AM, Gameplayer said:

...found a Passive, that prevents drain on follower and still rewards the player with 10% effect...

...I barely get any benefit so I reset the Passives...

...Now my character gets basically no drain off anything....

That sounds odd, I just double checked the code and it should just return to normal behavior after a reset, do you have any more specific details? (Maybe it's a mechanic somewhere? Exhausted Arousal state will decrease drain, for example)

4 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

I kinda want that game, but getting a personal group for it would be too challenging at the moment.. Q.Q
On-Topic, making too many toggles and sliders for things can make the mod heavier so I generally try to avoid it, I think a general slider for drop rate wouldn't be a bad idea but I don't know if I'd want to do toggles for every single item. (If you don't need souls of desire, you can throw them in the offering box and get different stuff back ^-^)

Didn't think of using the box, i'll keep it in mind. A question about the mod, is it going to switch to Ostim only or will it still be SexLab too? Also in regards to Helldivers, i would wait a while for them to fix it some more, the game has a lot of issues due to it being more successful than they thought, so the servers are... problematic. You can manage fine with randoms sometimes and others you suffer, its part of the charm IMO

On 2/19/2024 at 11:04 PM, darklycan1304 said:

...about the mod, is it going to switch to Ostim only or will it still be SexLab too? ...
... in regards to Helldivers, i would wait a while for them to fix it some more...

SexLab will be the primary framework I'll focus development on, OStim support is just something people requested quite a lot and figured I could at least try and get it working. It's still not optimal and lacks features the mod would need to be fully operational, but if someone isn't using those features it wouldn't make much difference to them.

Noted about Helldivers 2, I keep seeing the articles about server issues so probably not a bad thing I'm waiting on it. >.<