On 10/17/2023 at 3:08 AM, fraterbarbarus said:

Recently updated to the newest version, noted there's no longer an option to only drain on aggressive acts. Am I missing something?

In the settings you can choose to not drain allies, drain everyone, or drain no one. There's also a new passive which disables draining while in consensual acts (should be Gifted Consent +).

On 10/17/2023 at 5:54 AM, Yliiz said:

when i go into an sl scene it plays for about 5 seconds then the npc just stops and goes into an idle animation any fixes?

This most likely isn't related to Succubus Heart, sounds like something is wrong with your animations set-up, maybe try asking in a SexLab help thread?

On 10/17/2023 at 3:08 PM, Vulvina said:

They both take up one plugin slot each but using 3rd party tools to merge plugins...

Just a quick heads up regarding merging, certain mods like Succubus Heart will use the hard-coded reference ID names and merging plugins may change or overwrite these values so I usually recommend against merging Succubus Heart. Usually I'd only recommend merging plugins for non-script stuff, like textures, outfits, ect, just in-case they use hard-coded values (something that can't be avoided in Creation Kit in a lot of areas).

On 10/21/2023 at 5:16 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

In the settings you can choose to not drain allies, drain everyone, or drain no one. There's also a new passive which disables draining while in consensual acts (should be Gifted Consent +).

This most likely isn't related to Succubus Heart, sounds like something is wrong with your animations set-up, maybe try asking in a SexLab help thread?

Just a quick heads up regarding merging, certain mods like Succubus Heart will use the hard-coded reference ID names and merging plugins may change or overwrite these values so I usually recommend against merging Succubus Heart. Usually I'd only recommend merging plugins for non-script stuff, like textures, outfits, ect, just in-case they use hard-coded values (something that can't be avoided in Creation Kit in a lot of areas).

yeah i got it working idk if nemesis fixed it or it just worked 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What exactly does Fluid Bonus do in the current version? Looking through the passives, it seems like the only one that explicitly interacts with Fluid Bonus is Saving Essence. If my testing is correct, Saving Essence doesn't activate unless you actually have enough Fluid Bonus for the deduction, which took hundreds of thousands of XP (obtained by way of additem for Souls of Experience) to actually become attainable. If I'm right about this, it seems like it's functionally impossible (or at least wildly cost inefficient) to actually do anything with Fluid Bonus in legitimate play. Am I missing something?

Overall, I love the new direction of the mod. Definitely still needs some ironing out, but nonetheless very nice work!

Is there any way to give my followers the "drain to death" ability? I have some succubus followers and I would love if they could "defeat" enemies in battle.

And thanks for the recent update. Beeing able to turn the death drain off with a hotkey really helps!

On 10/21/2023 at 6:19 PM, scyth said:

I have a Question i run Skyrim SE 1.5.97 with SL 1.63.

Does the newest Version work with this Setup?

I can only guarantee the mod's functionality on the recommended versions (SexLab 1.64 iirc). While slightly earlier versions should work (and some have reported it works with v1.63) I compile with a later version of SexLab and some fixes/changes may affect things I can't supply support for.

On 12/8/2023 at 6:33 PM, BitmapPrincess said:

What exactly does Fluid Bonus do in the current version? Looking through the passives, it seems like the only one that explicitly interacts with Fluid Bonus is Saving Essence. If my testing is correct, Saving Essence doesn't activate unless you actually have enough Fluid Bonus for the deduction, which took hundreds of thousands of XP (obtained by way of additem for Souls of Experience) to actually become attainable. If I'm right about this, it seems like it's functionally impossible (or at least wildly cost inefficient) to actually do anything with Fluid Bonus in legitimate play. Am I missing something?

Overall, I love the new direction of the mod. Definitely still needs some ironing out, but nonetheless very nice work!

Fluid Bonus is technically still new (I'm slow to implement updates Q.Q) but there are future passive implementations for it. Saving Essence should trigger if you have any Fluid Bonus, if you have less than the decreased amount it will just set it to zero. (just quickly reviewed the activation code and this should be working properly, if it's not, let me know! May have some strange bug we haven't found yet. ^.^)

On 12/10/2023 at 12:49 AM, Ewura said:

Safe to install on existing save? Not too far ahead, but still.

Technically yes, but it's always recommended to try a new save since it changes game balance.

18 hours ago, Ewura said:

when i try to consume anything that is a part of this mod, I get instant CTD

Are you using Skyrim VR? That's the only time I've seen this reported before, you can add effects to the items via tsedit or whatever it was called and it should stop doing that. On SSE and AE having effects on the items causes bugs, but for Skyrim VR it's the opposite for some reason, also may be related to a UI mod.

On 12/13/2023 at 2:00 AM, Skypo said:

Is there any way to give my followers the "drain to death" ability? I have some succubus followers and I would love if they could "defeat" enemies in battle...

Was technically in the mod before the last re-write of the drain system, I can look into re-adding it though. (The drain code already has this logic built in, I just don't have a way for the mod to automatically detect a 'succubus' character without the follower mod itself triggering Succubus Heart's API stuffs.)

Just ran into an issue, the arousal % will not go down, just goes up, and it states my character is in a constant starved state, even though the character whipped out most of the thalmor embassy.  Is there a way to reset or fix this? the stats are not being effected and not sure when this started so I cant even go back to a save before this started.

5 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Just ran into an issue, the arousal % will not go down, just goes up...

You say you just ran into this, so I assume it was working as intended before? If you've updated your game you may need to update all your mods, specifically ensure you've updated SexLab's requirements and SPID (can also try disabling SPID in Succubus Heart's settings MCM). Otherwise, the only 2 things I could guess on such limited information is maybe SexLab broke in some way, or Succubus Heart had a fatal error (which 'should' trigger a message to pop-up at some point since it would stop running update scripts properly). Would need more details for a better guess or how to fix it.

54 minutes ago, Spirit_Shard said:

You say you just ran into this, so I assume it was working as intended before? If you've updated your game you may need to update all your mods, specifically ensure you've updated SexLab's requirements and SPID (can also try disabling SPID in Succubus Heart's settings MCM). Otherwise, the only 2 things I could guess on such limited information is maybe SexLab broke in some way, or Succubus Heart had a fatal error (which 'should' trigger a message to pop-up at some point since it would stop running update scripts properly). Would need more details for a better guess or how to fix it.

Yes I have seen and error, and I followed what was instructed, Yes it was working properly previously, this is whats weird it does continue to count up but wont go down at all, where do I find the logs that it is talking about? and I will try to disable the spid, I am up to date on SL, and SPID etc. AE had not been updated to the last update due to previous mod breakage issues. I am still using the 1.6.640 I believe was the ver.

I get this message in the picture mostly on auto-saves. 

20231221075756_1.jpg

[Added: Status Caps will now start at whatever the player currently has when the mod is first initialized.]  

I LOVE that this was added back as I was just about to ask if you could do that! I like to have my characters become Daedric lords or Aedric as a "cherry on top" of a build. I even give them different boons for becoming one based on what deity my character was a devotee of. Now I don't have to have them become weaker as evolving was supposed to be a reward. If anyone wants to do this as well, I use the "scroll of legends" from Ordinator, and the "rite of wings" from Animated Wings Ultimate as a "ritual" to become a succubus/incubus.  

As Skypo said the ability to give your followers/lovers succubus powers would be great. This would also give another level and end-game goal as a succubus/incubus, making a demon harem and getting a passive sex tax. Every day you get blood chips, death drops, and sex drops with xp percentage that you get from them. You would be able to manage them in the succubus heart mcm menu panel below pets. To turn someone into a slave you either become allies/lovers or you force them by beating them into submission. As you become more powerful you can upgrade your succubus ranks, this would allow you have more slaves, upgrade certain slaves to lower rank succubus/incubus and get a larger percentage of passive xp from them. The downside would be you have to give up a Daedric heart and/or black soul gem to start the "corruption" process and it would cost ether heart xp or status caps to upgrade them. If this gets added, you will have a great endgame goal of becoming succubus matron or incubus Lord.

Other ideas would be to have disposition increases as a chance passive ability.  

On 12/21/2023 at 12:38 PM, tonitrulupus said:

Yes I have seen and error, and I followed what was instructed, Yes it was working properly previously, this is whats weird it does continue to count up but wont go down at all...

The fatal error shows up when script takes too long to process or completely stops functioning and doesn't work properly, if you're getting that error your game's script and papyrus processing has some massive issues that could be interfering. It's difficult to say exactly what it is, but it sounds like arousal is still counting which means the update scripts do eventually update but may be so delayed that they do not function properly and SexLab's events are not going to send properly (for example, arousal drops while in a sex act and an orgasm event is sent, however, if the orgasm event takes too long to send you may not be in an act and it won't trigger properly, or Skyrim just stops trying to send the event).

It also looks like you may have some rather heavy script mods installed, decreasing script load should help fix the issue, as well as fix issues with other mods you may not have noticed yet. If you've added more mods I'd try maybe removing those mods and loading a save from before, potentially try cleaning your save to remove orphan scripts, or just nuke the whole thing and try a new game.

Some basic sanity check stuffs, ensure you're not using SexLab Performance + mod, last I checked that version still wasn't sending all events properly and will break things. Double check that Succubus Heart is not being overwritten by another mod and try installing a fresh new download in-case anything corrupted (many mod packs will make small modifications to the mod in their pack that may break things), and ensure other functions of the mod are in-fact functioning, getting as much data as possible makes it easier to debug.

21 hours ago, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

... As Skypo said the ability to give your followers/lovers succubus powers would be great. This would also give another level and end-game goal as a succubus/incubus, making a demon harem and getting a passive sex tax..

That all sounds far more complex than I was intending to add, but not bad ideas (I have a lot of stuff to try and add already so it's getting added for investigation but don't expect anything on it >.<). Preliminary support for NPC succubus characters was added in the latest dev build, NPC succubus characters can be set by adding the new "SuH_Succubus" faction and they will drain a certain amount after an act ends based on level. ^-^

13 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Some basic sanity check stuffs, ensure you're not using SexLab Performance + mod,

Yeah I know I have a little script heavy skyrim did look at that version and it was not comparable with some of the mods I use so, I didn't download it, as for the belly you see in the picture, its node issue with spider ec and dwemer ec, do the fix node and its fixed that issue, I know that is not your prob. I think it has to so with the way it interacts with the belly node, they had to patch it but I don't think it totally fixed the issue or AE is messing with it in some way, but back to topic, If I do start seeing more issues I will start a new game or go back in my saves an try to pin down when it started. is there a place where bug reports are stored for you mod?

10 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

... is there a place where bug reports are stored for you mod?

atm I just write things down in my TODO doc with the issue I see people report, either for "investigating" if I don't know the specific cause or a proposed fix if I think I know the cause. General errors without any known cause aren't usually fixable without more info though. The TODO doc is in the GDrive folder link on our Discord. ^-^

12 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

atm I just write things down in my TODO doc with the issue I see people report, either for "investigating" if I don't know the specific cause or a proposed fix if I think I know the cause. General errors without any known cause aren't usually fixable without more info though. The TODO doc is in the GDrive folder link on our Discord. ^-^

You stated that the change of the arousal in  your mod changed when orgasm is achieved, I set SL to shake when this is done and the numbers did not change so I think SL is not sending that data over to your mod, would a reset to default on SL possible fix this?

15 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

You stated that the change of the arousal in  your mod changed when orgasm is achieved, I set SL to shake when this is done and the numbers did not change so I think SL is not sending that data over to your mod, would a reset to default on SL possible fix this?

Potentially? Depends exactly what's going wrong, but the event not sending properly would cause arousal to not function properly. It would also not distribute sexual fluids as well, such as sperm and milk (they calculate in the same function).

On 12/18/2023 at 8:23 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

Are you using Skyrim VR? That's the only time I've seen this reported before, you can add effects to the items via tsedit or whatever it was called and it should stop doing that. On SSE and AE having effects on the items causes bugs, but for Skyrim VR it's the opposite for some reason, also may be related to a UI mod.

Yes I play VR. Can you please explain how can I add those effects to the items (and what effects)?

On 12/25/2023 at 12:49 PM, Ewura said:

Yes I play VR. Can you please explain how can I add those effects to the items (and what effects)?

I only know how in Creation Kit, where it's fairly simple. Load up the mod and then find the ingredients with SuH_ in front of it (everything from the mod has the prefix SuH_), add any effect to them (I would use an empty effect, if I remember correctly Succubus Heart has an empty dummy effect you can use) then save.

On 12/25/2023 at 12:49 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

Potentially? Depends exactly what's going wrong, but the event not sending properly would cause arousal to not function properly. It would also not distribute sexual fluids as well, such as sperm and milk (they calculate in the same function).

Yeah I think something happened to SL but no that I got this new update I may have to restart a new character any ways because, I will have to up date a bunch of mods, I will see if that will fix the issues

On 12/28/2023 at 1:38 PM, Spirit_Shard said:

I only know how in Creation Kit, where it's fairly simple. Load up the mod and then find the ingredients with SuH_ in front of it (everything from the mod has the prefix SuH_), add any effect to them (I would use an empty effect, if I remember correctly Succubus Heart has an empty dummy effect you can use) then save.

Could you perhaps make this as a patch for VR? I don't know how this stuff works, would be much appreciated. On the other hand, how important is consumption of those ingredients? Would I be missing out if I just played without them (didnt consume any)?