Succubus Heart 5.3.0 Release is now up! This comes with some new features and some requested additions and QOL changes suggested by the community! I'll just paste from the Discord. I also uploaded a potential VR item fix, but I don't have Skyrim VR so I can't confirm if it works for those that had the crashing issues.

Finally got it up and ready for use! (Let's hope I didn't screw anything up >.<)
If you
've not followed the DEV versions, this new Release version introduces the new Realm upgrades system using Blood Chips! Use blood chips to upgrade the offering system, use Tali's new Workbench to replicate items, or upgrade the fluids fountain to get more sweat sweat sexual fluids! Other additions include user requested features and quality of life, like the ability to remove Soul Pet traits, Offering menu that shows combination recipes, and a smelter now resides in the Succubus Realm. I've also included a potential VR fix version for people that had crashing while consuming items in previous versions, I don't have Skyrim VR but hopefully this fix works.. >.<

Remember to report any issues you find!

21 hours ago, Ewura said:

Could you perhaps make this as a patch for VR? I don't know how this stuff works, would be much appreciated. On the other hand, how important is consumption of those ingredients? Would I be missing out if I just played without them (didnt consume any)?

Done! ^-^ But I most likely will only do this for full release versions because it's additional work that could be error prone if I'm not careful. The mod is balanced around the idea of players being able to use these items so it is some-what important, but not essential, you would just need to adjust the XP gain value in the settings to compensate or just deal with getting less stats than intended.

Still amazes me that I wound up getting and enjoying Succubus playstyle mods as an Incubus because of how fun they are with Paradise Halls and its family of mods.

I'm not a fan of the cost of the Realm teleport being Max Magicka. I think its because I tend to teleport around much and wanting to use the realm as a frequent base would be nice too. Blood Chips as a cost sounds a bit more reasonable.

Might take awhile for me to see what doesn't wind up going through for Tali's shop. I remember a lootbox style mod which the author couldn't get it to be in a merchant's selling inventory for some reason

I couldn't see an option for the new feature to make other NPCs Succubus's 

Children of Lillith (which I absolutely would not call a rival Succubus mod as it plays so very well together with Succubus Heart) had a method of putting an item in an NPCs inventory to make them Succubus's and an added feature of when they have sex with a non-Succubus you receive a small portion of exp/power/whatever (Think it was like 10% which is fitting especially those having a harem of draining slaves).

This may be more personal as feedback, but I hope to see more possibilities of the Random Location Teleport when leaving the Realm.

There's next to none out there in modding for being thrown into a random location in Skyrim.

The only close one involves an Alternate Start or installing an addon for it post-Alternate Starting which I'm not comfortable with doing.

Edited by McLovin3
1 hour ago, McLovin3 said:

... I'm not a fan of the cost of the Realm teleport being Max Magicka. I think its because I tend to teleport around much and wanting to use the realm as a frequent base would be nice too. Blood Chips as a cost sounds a bit more reasonable.

Might take awhile for me to see what doesn't wind up going through for Tali's shop. I remember a lootbox style mod which the author couldn't get it to be in a merchant's selling inventory for some reason..

..couldn't see an option for the new feature to make other NPCs Succubus's...

...This may be more personal as feedback, but I hope to see more possibilities of the Random Location Teleport when leaving the Realm.

There's next to none out there in modding for being thrown into a random location in Skyrim...

The cost for Realm Teleport is optional and can be disabled in the Settings ^-^ (It's on the TODO doc to add a blood chip cost option, it just hasn't made it in yet)

I think anything that isn't tagged as a quest item or doesn't have a value should show up properly in Tali's shop, her shop is very different with restrictions typically placed on shops removed. It would probably have more issues if I was trying to add it to normal shops or NPCs specifically, but since Tali is custom it should work a lot better.

The NPC Succubus feature is incomplete, it required a lot more work than I had the patience for on this update, an optional spell will be added when it's actually confirmed to be fully functional and has proper mechanics. In the mean time you can add them to the SuH_Succubus faction via the console to get it functioning.

Adding more random locations would be possible, but it's a massive pain (hence why it's been so limited for so long). There's technically a method I had worked on before that may work a bit better without pre-defined locations but it requires a LOT of work to get working so I kinda dropped it.
Thank you for the feedback! =^-^=

14 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Succubus Heart 5.3.0 Release is now up! This comes with some new features and some requested additions and QOL changes suggested by the community! I'll just paste from the Discord. I also uploaded a potential VR item fix, but I don't have Skyrim VR so I can't confirm if it works for those that had the crashing issues.

Finally got it up and ready for use! (Let's hope I didn't screw anything up >.<)
If you
've not followed the DEV versions, this new Release version introduces the new Realm upgrades system using Blood Chips! Use blood chips to upgrade the offering system, use Tali's new Workbench to replicate items, or upgrade the fluids fountain to get more sweat sweat sexual fluids! Other additions include user requested features and quality of life, like the ability to remove Soul Pet traits, Offering menu that shows combination recipes, and a smelter now resides in the Succubus Realm. I've also included a potential VR fix version for people that had crashing while consuming items in previous versions, I don't have Skyrim VR but hopefully this fix works.. >.<

Remember to report any issues you find!

Done! ^-^ But I most likely will only do this for full release versions because it's additional work that could be error prone if I'm not careful. The mod is balanced around the idea of players being able to use these items so it is some-what important, but not essential, you would just need to adjust the XP gain value in the settings to compensate or just deal with getting less stats than intended.

in the latest version there is a new trait Soul Siphon+ . if unlocked it seems to make Health Absorption irrelevant? since the victim is killed directly anyway with "always kills" option and the entire max benefits are transferred even if health absorption is 1

Edited by ShimizuModding
12 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

in the latest version there is a new trait Soul Siphon+ . if unlocked it seems to make Health Absorption irrelevant? since the victim is killed directly anyway with "always kills" option and the entire max benefits are transferred even if health absorption is 1

Technically correct, but "Always Kill" isn't default and was already considered a balance killer. I think a solution would be to add a cap based on player level or something, so it can only drain an additional 40 Status if you're level 20 or something for example. I'll add it to the TODO ^-^
(The passive was designed to make normal Kill Drain more beneficial in combat situations like when using Combat Seduction or another submit mod, since enemies would have low Health but still have more to drain the player may want)

I think changing the Soul siphon soul trap projectile into soul cloak is a better solution. The projectile at the end of animation can sometimes miss due to weird camera angle. Also if the animation consist of 3p+ then only one of them is soul traped.

12 hours ago, 3LVN said:

I think changing the Soul siphon soul trap projectile into soul cloak is a better solution. The projectile at the end of animation can sometimes miss due to weird camera angle. Also if the animation consist of 3p+ then only one of them is soul traped.

hmm.. haven't had this happen in my testing, and it should affect all NPCs in a multi-person set-up. There shouldn't be any projectile given it works and applies via script but maybe there's something I'm missing, will have to investigate. (I probably just used the wrong spell/effect)

11 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

hmm.. haven't had this happen in my testing, and it should affect all NPCs in a multi-person set-up. There shouldn't be any projectile given it works and applies via script but maybe there's something I'm missing, will have to investigate. (I probably just used the wrong spell/effect)

You can see there is a projectile launched from the camera that do the soul trap. Most of the time the script works but with Sanguine debauchery+ improved camera that do bongker to my cam then the issue is noticeable.

20240104162513_1.jpg

On 1/4/2024 at 1:37 AM, 3LVN said:

You can see there is a projectile launched from the camera...

Huh, curious. I did try and test it but couldn't get a visible projectile but recognize this as an issue with my implementation. My plan is to create a custom version of the spell that triggers much more concisely and also fixes the following issue..

8 hours ago, 3LVN said:

One more thing, the soul trap will aggro neutral npc just like normal soul trap spell.

., of causing aggro on NPCs, which I was already aware of. The intention was to have it used on hostiles but I probably released this passive before it was ready, it needed more refinement. Sorry about that. >.< (It's marked on the TODO to fix in the next DEV release)

On 1/4/2024 at 5:12 PM, Mythryn said:

Hi guys! With what mods from loverslab this mod has conflicts?

Most mods should be compatible, all the systems Succubus Heart uses are standalone and it just uses SexLab to start animations and listen for triggers which can come from any mod. The only exception is if the mod tries to lock stats, otherwise you can change/disable/ignore redundant features. (Some followers may have issues with Soul Pets but I haven't heard much after adding the experimental settings, so it may be mostly working fine.)

Ok so I have fixed an issue I had been having for a while whenever I would use this mod. Whenever I would use Sexual Enrage or Nights Embrace the Animation would "start" but no animation would play keeping me in a stuck in animation start forever loop. After quite a bit of testing I found the culprit was the Sexlab setting Restrict Aggressive Animations. I would assume since billy animations are the only ones I use that not having "aggressive" animations means there were no animations to choose from thus keeping me in the forever loop. Once that was disabled not only would the animation start when using Sexual Enrage and Nights Embrace but the animations would load MUCH faster. If anyone else having the animation start forever loop, maybe give this a try :)

Hello. The mod seems really complete and i'd be happy to test it but i'm affraid because i have Children of Lilith wich do the same thing but with less content it seems, so i wonder if they are compatibles or should i go with only Succubus hearth. Also in the requirements you tell to use Sexlab 1.65. I assume it's not compatible with 1.63 for Old SE 1.5.97.

With combat seduction enabled my character starts sex scenes with literally everything, even a random goat if it dies. It would be nice to be able to choose partners among enemies, even with a simple yes/no message box. And maybe a third option to start a threesome/foursome scene if there are enough actors around^^

22 hours ago, Vigor said:

With combat seduction enabled my character starts sex scenes with literally everything, even a random goat if it dies. It would be nice to be able to choose partners among enemies, even with a simple yes/no message box. And maybe a third option to start a threesome/foursome scene if there are enough actors around^^

Check boxes like in aroused creatures. Was always being raped by random chicken when travelling. 

On 12/25/2023 at 12:49 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

Potentially? Depends exactly what's going wrong, but the event not sending properly would cause arousal to not function properly. It would also not distribute sexual fluids as well, such as sperm and milk (they calculate in the same function).

After trying removing, setting sl back to default nothing corrected it, I had to take my game way back, past when the issue of arousal was having and issues, it still didn't fix it, It was SL not doing orgasm so you mod was not seen what it needed, I had add added a animation mod that I had to run fnis, when it did that SL started to function correctly, So that could be a fix for that issue.

On 1/8/2024 at 3:13 AM, Onilink69 said:

Hello. The mod seems really complete and i'd be happy to test it but i'm affraid because i have Children of Lilith...
... I assume it's not compatible with 1.63 for Old SE 1.5.97.

I've seen people using Children of Lilith and Succubus Heart at the same time without issues, so it should be compatible. Outside SexLab integration, Succubus Heart is entirely stand-alone, you just may need to disable overlapping functions (like if Children of Lilith has a drain function, disable it and let Succubus Heart take care of that aspect, for example). As for older Skyrim version, some people have had it work on older version so you can try it, I just can't guarantee everything will work properly.

On 1/8/2024 at 3:03 PM, Vigor said:

With combat seduction enabled my character starts sex scenes with literally everything, even a random goat if it dies...

This sounds like you may have a mod with an incorrectly made cloak spell, may be registering as your character hitting everything within a certain radius, which would trigger Combat Seduction. Multi-actor support for Combat Seduction is in the works, I can try adding an accept trigger when I work on finishing that system. ^-^

After playing around with the mod, I realized that it synergizes really nice with this small mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5217-slso-player-succubus-addon/, because currently there is no difference if victim orgasmed 1 time or 10 times when using SLSO (except some small xp bonus I think).

With this mod, victim loses X amount of health based on number of orgasms and succubus' stats, but currently it's a bit overpowered, because the formula is: number of orgasms * (health + magicka + stamina) / 3. So just with 3 orgasms and base stats (100/100/100) the victim will lose 300 health after sex.

I made a small edit for myself and changed the formula to arithemtic progression, so that with each orgasm the victim loses extra 10% of succubus' average stats, and now my succubus slowly drains stats using Succubus Heart mechanic + does extra damage at the end based on how many times she made her victim orgasm. It really helps to kill tough enemies using an alternative way, especially when SH drain is not enough, but you are patient enough with SLSO :D 

I think it would be another handy addition to SH for SLSO users (there is already one when succubus orgasms), but maybe it's just me^^

Edited by Vigor
23 minutes ago, Spirit_Shard said:

This sounds like you may have a mod with an incorrectly made cloak spell, may be registering as your character hitting everything within a certain radius, which would trigger Combat Seduction. Multi-actor support for Combat Seduction is in the works, I can try adding an accept trigger when I work on finishing that system. ^-^

What I mean is I simply attack a goat, it dies and triggers a sexlab scene, because the mod doesn't care who is your victim as long as it's fuck-able :D
But I enabled SL Defeat again and now it's fine, except that I don't like that now you have to be careful with damage and avoid killing your victim, while Combat Seduction feature prevents enemy death, but doesn't let you choose if you want to drain him or just kill.

On 1/4/2024 at 5:23 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

I just realized i was asking some thing stupid, the "Soul cloak" spell that i used to is for Apocalypse be EnaiSiaion which i used as my default mod. I'm so sorry for that. But to effectively use soul trap you can use theses scrip: Caster.TrapSoul(Target) or magicsoultrapfxscript for the controlled Soul trap effect, the second script have a revision in USSEP. And you shouldn't use the spell version of soul trap. And about the projectile, USSEP change the soul trap target type from TargetActor to Aimed so that why there is a projectile shoot out in my game.

Edited by 3LVN
Typo

So I decided to post Succubus Heart SE 5.3.3 DEV here as well, since it comes with the new Framework detection system and basic OStim support! If anyone is using OStim and wants to give it a try, please report back your findings! I know nearly nothing about OStim so I'll need a lot of help from users to really know what, and how, to fix things. Of course there's other WIP changes as well, some of which were requested changes made here!

EDIT : Forgot to add what I know doesn't work or function well with OStim Standalone in the current 5.3.3 DEV build >.<

- Lacks validation, so errors could still occur and be unpredictible when interacting with NPCs already in animations, also slows down the mod when using OStim
- "End act on hit" setting does not function
- "Force cowgirl" setting does not function
- Does not detect any aggressive acts
- Soul Pet Traits related to animations don't function
- Soul Pets do not gain XP in Acts (they can only gain XP from being hit in combat or orgasms)

- Unsummoning Soul Pets while they are in an act can break things
- Gender settings do not respect custom OStim genders (Succubus Heart spells also may not follow these)

END EDIT

Also, additional note, my SubscribeStar page finally got approved! If you didn't like my mute/silent approach to Ko-fi because of their rules, no more worries! I post weekly, uncensored updates on SubscribeStar! - https://subscribestar.adult/michaelpstanich (I always feel weird whenever I promote my support pages, but I am really working hard and no one would know if I never said anything >.< Thank you everyone that has been supporting my work, either through donations, kindness, bug reports, or however!)

On 1/10/2024 at 4:46 AM, Vigor said:

What I mean is I simply attack a goat, it dies and triggers a sexlab scene, because the mod doesn't care who is your victim as long as it's fuck-able :D

Yeah, I had completely mis-interpreted what you were trying to say, I thought you were reporting a bug but really it was just a design flaw. Since 5.3.2 DEV I've implemented a message pop-up asking if you'd like to seduce the target, or even have your Soul Pet take the reigns instead! In the future I was hoping to implement a more nuanced system with optional kneeling and interactions like SL Defeat's "bleed out animation" approach of old, but we'll see if I ever get to it.. >.< (Also in the TODO is to add a message for when being attacked as well, and a setting to disable these messages)

15 hours ago, 3LVN said:

the "Soul cloak" spell that i used to is for Apocalypse be EnaiSiaion which i used as my default mod..

Yeah, no worries! I had already figured this out and made Succubus Heart have a custom spell instead with different parameters, however it's not been tested in the current Dev version so it may need adjustments or even not work at all, I'll find out soon enough though when I test it next. It's a good reminder that I should always make a custom spell version or script for these things, it's why nearly everything is standalone and why compatibility is generally pretty good.

Edited by Spirit_Shard
Updated Info

I think it has already been mentioned that if succubus doesn't drain an NPC to death, then his health becomes "1" forever (and other stats even negative). Is it possible to just drain NPC's current health instead of max health or will it break something I'm not aware of?^^ (I think all other succubus mods do that)

4 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Yeah, I had completely mis-interpreted what you were trying to say, I thought you were reporting a bug but really it was just a design flaw. Since 5.3.2 DEV I've implemented a message pop-up asking if you'd like to seduce the target, or even have your Soul Pet take the reigns instead! In the future I was hoping to implement a more nuanced system with optional kneeling and interactions like SL Defeat's "bleed out animation" approach of old, but we'll see if I ever get to it.. >.< (Also in the TODO is to add a message for when being attacked as well, and a setting to disable these messages)

Sounds nice! Maybe instead of the message for the player there should be a random chance to get assaulted, otherwise you get sent to the succubus realm (or even tie the chance to some skill). But I guess more possible options are always better than none :D 

7 hours ago, Vigor said:

...if succubus doesn't drain an NPC to death, then his health becomes "1" forever... Is it possible to just drain NPC's current health instead of max health or will it break something I'm not aware of?...

The whole point is to drain Max Stats, though you can customize how drain acts in the Settings quite extensively. Not exactly sure what you're pointing to either, or what you're asking? (Drain makes Health min at 1 to prevent errors, the others go to 0, but Skyrim's weird when stats are at 0, which is why Health has to be limited)

7 hours ago, Vigor said:

...Maybe instead of the message for the player there should be a random chance to get assaulted, otherwise you get sent to the succubus realm (or even tie the chance to some skill)...

The option should be enough for most use cases, a 'chance' to be assaulted could be added as an option in the future though (added to TODO for whenever I work on Combat Seduction more ^-^).

3 hours ago, DoroLL said:

こんばんは。

「サキュバスハート」というタイトルを見てDLしたのですが英語のみのようですね。

日本語版はありませんか?

こんにちは!*<(へ。へ<)*

翻訳モデル 「NLLB」 を用いて翻訳した. 「English>日本語」
"
The title "Succubus Heart" was written in Japanese as a stylistic choice. I unfortunately do not know enough Japanese to translate the mod to a higher quality.

タイトル「サキュバスハート」は,スタイル上の選択として日本語で書かれました.残念ながら,モードをより高い品質に翻訳するには,日本語が十分にわかりません。
I am currently experimenting with "LLM AI Models" to translate the mod, as well as other projects, into other languages.

ほかのプロジェクトを他の言語に翻訳するために「LLM AIモデル」を試しています。

If you would like to help with translations, or help validate the LLM translations, don't be afraid to join our Discord - https://discord.com/invite/h3vB7S4FEw !
翻訳の助けをしたいなら,あるいはLLMの翻訳の検証をしたいなら, Discord - https://discord.com/invite/h3vB7S4FEw に参加することを恐れてはいけません!
"

I hope this makes sense... ごめんなさい!<(>_<*)>