HI new to modding and I've ran into a problem.

the feet items from DD come up with this error when equipped

This Device (item name) requires NetImmerse Override, which you do not have installed.  

I have the latest (at time of posting) DDa, DDi, DDx, sexlab light, race menu, cbbe, sse and zaz.

everything else seems to work fine

the only other issues I have are the armbinder animations and nipple/boob meshes but compared to the boot problems I can live with it 

any help would be greatly appreciated as I've ran out of ideas on how to fix it. 

Capture.PNG

4 minutes ago, Mad_Monty said:

I know but the error still comes up. I got no idea of what I have to do to fix it.

Try to give us more details, please.

Exact messages, when they appear.

Sadly we cannot see your PC so we cannot be sure of the exact problem.

17 hours ago, Mad_Monty said:

I know but the error still comes up. I got no idea of what I have to do to fix it.

Do you have the SKEE64 plugin and SKSE Engine fixes? Install SLAL, DDHOTFIX and mfg fix as well.

Also get the hdtHH system.

• 8 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:23 AM, CPU said:

Try to give us more details, please.

Exact messages, when they appear.

Sadly we cannot see your PC so we cannot be sure of the exact problem.

hi again, sorry for the disappearance.

My NetImmerse is still not working.

I have updated SKSE, RaceMenu and XPMSE. 

I have also installed NIVOHH,  NIVOHH Fixes, SKSE engine fixes and mfg fix to also try and fix it.

my error message is this the same as originally posted. have other users actually gotten DD pony boot and ballerina shoe items to work on special edition?

Error message appears when entering a building with NPC's that should have foot wear equipped or when an event try's to equip DD items onto the player 

1 hour ago, Mad_Monty said:

hi again, sorry for the disappearance.

My NetImmerse is still not working.

I have updated SKSE, RaceMenu and XPMSE. 

I have also installed NIVOHH,  NIVOHH Fixes, SKSE engine fixes and mfg fix to also try and fix it.

my error message is this the same as originally posted. have other users actually gotten DD pony boot and ballerina shoe items to work on special edition?

Error message appears when entering a building with NPC's that should have foot wear equipped or when an event try's to equip DD items onto the player 

Do you have JContainers?

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:10 PM, Psalam said:

Do you have JContainers?

I got  SSE JContainers from nexus and have updated skse64 to the new 2_00_14.

now I get CTD whenever I try to load a character even if I use a new character 

get to the loading screen and then loads but crashes before game play.

I'm still pretty new at this so if a new SKSE64 comes out are there mods that also need to be updated for the game to run?

Also I know that Jcontainers was not the cause as the game was running fine except for the NetImmerse error but now it CTD's with or without the JContainer Mod installed.

2 hours ago, Mad_Monty said:

I got  SSE JContainers from nexus and have updated skse64 to the new 2_00_14.

now I get CTD whenever I try to load a character even if I use a new character 

get to the loading screen and then loads but crashes before game play.

I'm still pretty new at this so if a new SKSE64 comes out are there mods that also need to be updated for the game to run?

Also I know that Jcontainers was not the cause as the game was running fine except for the NetImmerse error but now it CTD's with or without the JContainer Mod installed.

I think that, in the long haul, you'll find that JContainers is needed.

It is best to keep all your mods up to date. That particularly applies to those like SKSE64, RaceMenu and JContainers that work behind the scenes.

Finally, if you have run LOOT and it shows no errors (obviously if it shows errors fix them), please post a copy of your FNIS output. This is what FNIS produces when your run it. Simply copy the output and paste it here. It should start with a description of your skeleton and end with the number of animations that you have successfully loaded. CTD on load is almost always due to a missing requirement (which should be found by LOOT) or by an issue with animations (clues to which should show up on your FNIS output.

17 hours ago, Psalam said:

I think that, in the long haul, you'll find that JContainers is needed.

It is best to keep all your mods up to date. That particularly applies to those like SKSE64, RaceMenu and JContainers that work behind the scenes.

Finally, if you have run LOOT and it shows no errors (obviously if it shows errors fix them), please post a copy of your FNIS output. This is what FNIS produces when your run it. Simply copy the output and paste it here. It should start with a description of your skeleton and end with the number of animations that you have successfully loaded. CTD on load is almost always due to a missing requirement (which should be found by LOOT) or by an issue with animations (clues to which should show up on your FNIS output.

thanks for the help.

i'm looking into loot now as I was previously just using nexus mod manager.

I've added the fnis output. not sure if you wanted just the end bit or the whole lot.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   15/03/2019 6:25:03 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.73.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 42 total groups: 252 added file slots: 1998 alternate files: 925

Creature Pack not installed

9815 animations for 37 mods successfully included (character)

0 possible consistence issues

CTD on starting a New Game or Loading a save, may be from yesterdays official update from Bethesda. SKSE64 and all mods that use it, will need to be updated again and most have not had updates yet. In my own experience, my game was also crashing at starting a new game and loading a save today, and it was from the SSE Fixes by Meh321 and/or the DLL Loader that it needs to work. I got rid of them both and my game started normally, even though some plugins I use are still not updated. SSE Engine Fixes and SSE Fixes are not the same, so it may not be your issue. You can try without using SSE Engine Fixes and the loader it uses, to see if it helps you.

2 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

CTD on starting a New Game or Loading a save, may be from yesterdays official update from Bethesda. SKSE64 and all mods that use it, will need to be updated again and most have not had updates yet. In my own experience, my game was also crashing at starting a new game and loading a save today, and it was from the SSE Fixes by Meh321 and/or the DLL Loader that it needs to work. I got rid of them both and my game started normally, even though some plugins I use are still not updated. SSE Engine Fixes and SSE Fixes are not the same, so it may not be your issue. You can try without using SSE Engine Fixes and the loader it uses, to see if it helps you.

ok did some checking.

so skse is now on 2-00_15, JContainer and LOOT and the game is now working great. 

in all honesty my game is running heaps better but the NetImmerse error is still coming up.  

also I've noticed **CME:unsupported TESV.exe version. STOP.** and i'm updating enhanced character edit atm

38 minutes ago, Mad_Monty said:

ok did some checking.

so skse is now on 2-00_15, JContainer and LOOT and the game is now working great. 

in all honesty my game is running heaps better but the NetImmerse error is still coming up.  

also I've noticed **CME:unsupported TESV.exe version. STOP.** and i'm updating enhanced character edit atm

According to the search I just did with Google your new error indicates that you are trying to load and Oldrim (Skyrim LE) mod. You may want to triple check and make certain that all your mods are intended for Skyrim SE.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

According to the search I just did with Google your new error indicates that you are trying to load and Oldrim (Skyrim LE) mod. You may want to triple check and make certain that all your mods are intended for Skyrim SE.

ok will look into it.

I've given everything a check but it can't hurt to have another look in case I missed something.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 11:49 PM, Mad_Monty said:

ok will look into it.

I've given everything a check but it can't hurt to have another look in case I missed something.

so I found out that NetImmerse Override wasn't updated to SSE in the racemenu plugin. NetImmerse is in racemenu but only the ESM for oldrim.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...