Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Thank all for not forgetting))

There video created i long time ago, present SMP Armor how work in my game, maybe who not watch

And who used SMP Manga redownload new 1.52.

Thank you for releasing it, I know it was not really ready but it is great to have. My favorite body feels more complete.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having issues when I install any of these armor conversions. :(

Whenever I attempt to load any of my saved games it gives me the warning that none of my mods are active that were active when I saved the game. The saved game will still load, but all my mods have been reset and any progress I made on them reset as well. I have tested all the armor conversion mods here and they all cause the same problem. Am I installing them incorrectly? Here is my installation process:

1. I follow the link.

2. I download the .zip file.

3. Add the .zip mod into NMM via the NMM "Add Mod from File" option.

4. Activate plugin.

5. Run LOOT.

6. Run Skyrim SKSE via NMM.

If anyone could help me figure this out I would really appreciate it. I am very excited to get these conversions on my character. :blush:

Thank you~!

Do any of these outfits have bottomless versions?  Or are there any that are strictly bikini/lingerie tops?

I am having issues when I install any of these armor conversions. :(

Whenever I attempt to load any of my saved games it gives me the warning that none of my mods are active that were active when I saved the game. The saved game will still load, but all my mods have been reset and any progress I made on them reset as well. I have tested all the armor conversion mods here and they all cause the same problem. Am I installing them incorrectly? Here is my installation process:

1. I follow the link.

2. I download the .zip file.

3. Add the .zip mod into NMM via the NMM "Add Mod from File" option.

4. Activate plugin.

5. Run LOOT.

6. Run Skyrim SKSE via NMM.

If anyone could help me figure this out I would really appreciate it. I am very excited to get these conversions on my character. :blush:

Thank you~!

I hate to ask, but did you install all the requirements first?  CBBE, then Ledo4ek's CBBE Manga body, etc?

Have you tried using the command code "coc qasmoke" on the main menu and loading your save from there?  How about starting a new game and seeing if you get the same error?   Or loading an older save?  Or running a script/save game cleaner on your save?  Typically the "best advice" is to start a new game when using new mods.  Hopefully you find a way around that.  For the record, I haven't had any weird errors from this mod that I haven't had with others.  Maybe someone else has better advice.  It sounds like an error with a master file or something.  Occasionally my skyrim settings "reset" and everything has to be replaced with backups.

• 2 weeks later...

Ledo4ek привет

я может щас ерунду предложу, но ты можеш выложить им тот сайт с твоей одеждой.

там не с турбобит качается, а на примую быстрей

извини что сюда пишу но в личку писал и ты молчиш

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I ran into a little problem here. No matter what I do, the conversion for the vanilla armor will not work for me :/ 

I tried a lot now and I'm still no step further. I got the all in one armor pack working, so I'm not completly stupid.

Is there anything I did wrong? I've downloaded the Vanilla 1.3 file and installed it the only way possible. maybe this was the wrong file?

Can someone please help me?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Ledo4ek 

Thanks for the some of the best skyrim conversions going. I don't know if your still doing conversions? but if you are I would like to request (Heretical Resources ) to be converted to Manga. It is heavy BDSM and Bondage so if that's not your thing I will understand . :shy: 

anyway don't let RL get you down

the Darknight09