Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Hey @ledo4ek, a lot of people on the nexus are wondering what body textures you use, so as to avoid neck seams and such. Mind linking me to whatever body textures you're using?

Fair Skin

Interesting. When I use fair skin I get a neck seam. What version are you using?

Hey @ledo4ek, a lot of people on the nexus are wondering what body textures you use, so as to avoid neck seams and such. Mind linking me to whatever body textures you're using?

Fair Skin

Interesting. When I use fair skin I get a neck seam. What version are you using?

Tan Lines for CBBE v3.2 by Xanshio include fair skin and tine line

What do you use to convert your armors

3ds max 2012,2014+ nifskope

im getting some weird graphical glitches with the dragon scale armor they are pretty random like one huge line going trough my character or a huge wall with the same color as the armor appearing from my character i will try to get some screenshots but the glitches happen at random so im not sure wen i can upload them also the only temporary fix is removing and putting back the armor witch is getting annoying so if you can fix this ledo i would very much appreciate it 

Long time fan of manga...been using it since I found it via a friend on a forum.

Question though....how do you get to the x3 size? I've tried pretty much everything I can with sliders, uninstalled CBBE and reinstalled it and the skeleton.

Long time fan of manga...been using it since I found it via a friend on a forum.

Question though....how do you get to the x3 size? I've tried pretty much everything I can with sliders, uninstalled CBBE and reinstalled it and the skeleton.

you need to use the most recent racemenu mod which you can find on nexus with the most upto date skeleton which should be on the first page too

you need to use the most recent racemenu mod which you can find on nexus with the most upto date skeleton which should be on the first page too

Ah, danke. I had all the addons, just didn't know what the 2x and 3x meant. Loving the new body models :D

I am sorry for being late to this very fun party but, I am having an issue that I need help with.

Sometimes, when looting the bodies, the breasts are inverted. I was thinking that I needed to reinstall Skyrim then reinstall my Mods. Is this right or wrong?

Thanks in advance

This body is one of my favorite but there is no armor for this body :(

yea there are probably thousands of outfit mods but since the manga body has a more limited fan base with ledo being the only person i know that converts armors for it ( also he is the person who made the mod so he also has to update and maintain it ) so unless we can get more people who like the body mod and also have the ability to convert armors im afraid we we aren't going to get that many manga body conversions ledo has been doing an amazing job so far but he is just one man ( if ledo is male )