Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

you know i feel somewone should help ledo, or at least do something themselfs, im not 100% sure how hard converting armor is, 3d modeling is not my spesiatly though and i get it can be hard or time consuming but im just saying, the more hands working the more work gets done, im not complaying either, i really like this mod and the clothes that get converted, i just want to see is grow more, it definetly does not have the support that other body mods have with tons of things spesialised to it and armors, but yea, i totaly aprieciate what ledo has done 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So, I'm not sure which mod is causing this, but I have both Ed86's Milk Mod and Ledo4ek's Manga Body (Both are links because I'm putting this in both) and when scaling happens any time my character is in armor, and the latest build of MM forcibly unequips my armor, the resulting sagging is... well, just look at the second picture and see for yourself.

I'm pretty sure it's something wrong with MM, but just in case it's some weird interactions with the SMP bones in manga body, I thought I'd let both creators know.

EDIT:

I could theoretically mess around with the HDT editor to try and fix it, but I know somewhere between Jack and Squat about how to work that and I'd rather not risk completely fucking up my physics unless it's an absolute last resort.

72850_20171121112748_1.png

72850_20171121113012_1.png

Edited by erasedisknow
22 hours ago, erasedisknow said:

So, I'm not sure which mod is causing this, but I have both Ed86's Milk Mod and Ledo4ek's Manga Body (Both are links because I'm putting this in both) and when scaling happens any time my character is in armor, and the latest build of MM forcibly unequips my armor, the resulting sagging is... well, just look at the second picture and see for yourself.

I'm pretty sure it's something wrong with MM, but just in case it's some weird interactions with the SMP bones in manga body, I thought I'd let both creators know.

EDIT:

I could theoretically mess around with the HDT editor to try and fix it, but I know somewhere between Jack and Squat about how to work that and I'd rather not risk completely fucking up my physics unless it's an absolute last resort.

72850_20171121112748_1.png

72850_20171121113012_1.png

Open config smp, find parametrs:

<bone name="NPC R Breast">
        <mass>0,9</mass>
        <inertia x="10" y="10" z="10"/>
        <centerOfMassTransform>
            <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
            <origin x="0" y="0" z="-4"/>

And change(red) other number (-1 or -2) for all bones for breast.

I configured for scale max in game 3 or <3. When >3 you need change this parametrs.

Edited by ledo4ek
39 minutes ago, ledo4ek said:

Open config smp, find parametrs:

<bone name="NPC R Breast">
        <mass>0,9</mass>
        <inertia x="10" y="10" z="10"/>
        <centerOfMassTransform>
            <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
            <origin x="0" y="0" z="-4"/>

And change(red) other number (-1 or -2) for all bones for breast.

I configured for scale max in game 3 or <3. When >3 you need change this parametrs.

IDK how to say this to you Ledo, but you're a godsend. It works. Thank you so much. You're amazing, This mod is amazing, Keep it up!

@ledo4ek

I have a slight problem with one of your Devious Devices Conversions (or at least I think they were made by you). I have attached a picture of the issue. Note that this only happens with the transparent catsuit, not with the regular black one. Also, I am using version 1.5 of your body (the last version to come with Devious Devices conversions packaged, as far as I know), not version 1.52 SMP (the most recent version you uploaded).

Do you have any idea what may cause this and how to possibly fix it?

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.thumb.jpg.d1e4d89c7137e8be0317127ef2195c8d.jpg

Edited by Twycross448
11 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

@ledo4ek

I have a slight problem with one of your Devious Devices Conversions (or at least I think they were made by you). I have attached a picture of the issue. Note that this only happens with the transparent catsuit, not with the regular black one. Also, I am using version 1.5 of your body (the last version to come with Devious Devices conversions packaged, as far as I know), not version 1.52 SMP (the most recent version you uploaded).

Do you have any idea what may cause this and how to possibly fix it?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot2.thumb.jpg.d1e4d89c7137e8be0317127ef2195c8d.jpg

Wrong skin, i uploaded long ago fix. Where now this fix need found on post. Now i deleted skyrim and lost all fix. Only save all conversion, config files v1.52.

8 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

Thank you for your reply, ledo.

For skin, I use "Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE" from the Nexus. So using a different skin will fix this? I'll look into it later this week when I have some time. Do you have any recommendation as to which other skin set may work correctly?

Fair skin, mature skin - only replace texture files. I mean skin for skeleton mesh. Need fixed mesh files, incorect bones in this place. Mesh not found bone, and go away from maps.

I'd like to use my HDT-PE setup for reasons for this body with HDT-SMP.

I just deleted your skse folder that came with and just enabled my HDT-PE setup without collisions.

It seems to work just fine in game, just wondering. Is it safe to use without removing the xml links in the meshes?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...