• 3 weeks later...

I’m not a modder myself, so excuse me if this is a little naive, but I think a very basic vore mod shouldn’t be too complicated if built off of existing mods. 

For example, there’s already usable pregnant stomach meshes for both male and female sims. Alien pregnancies already change the default pregnancy moodlets and text, and NisaK has a mod that allows sims to lay eggs instead of having babies. MC Command center and various other mods allow you to edit pregnancy even more, such as changing the trimester/belly size, how long the pregnancy lasts, and instant impregnation/termination. So in theory you could edit the belly size for how many prey the pred eats, how long digestion takes (if digestion is toggled), etc. 

I don’t think an actual swallowing animation is feasible, but you could definitely just teleport the “prey” sim away or use the clothes changing animation, then trigger a third trimester pregnancy on the “pred” sim. Obviously it won’t be called pregnancy and will have vore-specific effects and moodlets for however long it lasts. The prey sim would unplayable for this time (something like being instantly sent on vacation/to work), and if let out/reformed/whatever could have moodlets to match as well. To digest a sim, this option could be available on the vore mod’s menu and would be the same as killing a sim in MC command center, but without a death animation or the grim reaper appearing, hopefully. 

In addition, it’s already fairly simple to build custom traits, so giving some sims “pred” or “prey” traits would effect which sims can eat others, and there could also be traits for pred sims who only do safe vore, or prey sims who like/hate being eaten, etc. Not actually sure if that could effect gameplay, but it would be nice flavor.

Let me know what you think!

19 hours ago, Lemonseed said:

I’m not a modder myself, so excuse me if this is a little naive, but I think a very basic vore mod shouldn’t be too complicated if built off of existing mods. 

For example, there’s already usable pregnant stomach meshes for both male and female sims. Alien pregnancies already change the default pregnancy moodlets and text, and NisaK has a mod that allows sims to lay eggs instead of having babies. MC Command center and various other mods allow you to edit pregnancy even more, such as changing the trimester/belly size, how long the pregnancy lasts, and instant impregnation/termination. So in theory you could edit the belly size for how many prey the pred eats, how long digestion takes (if digestion is toggled), etc. 

I don’t think an actual swallowing animation is feasible, but you could definitely just teleport the “prey” sim away or use the clothes changing animation, then trigger a third trimester pregnancy on the “pred” sim. Obviously it won’t be called pregnancy and will have vore-specific effects and moodlets for however long it lasts. The prey sim would unplayable for this time (something like being instantly sent on vacation/to work), and if let out/reformed/whatever could have moodlets to match as well. To digest a sim, this option could be available on the vore mod’s menu and would be the same as killing a sim in MC command center, but without a death animation or the grim reaper appearing, hopefully. 

In addition, it’s already fairly simple to build custom traits, so giving some sims “pred” or “prey” traits would effect which sims can eat others, and there could also be traits for pred sims who only do safe vore, or prey sims who like/hate being eaten, etc. Not actually sure if that could effect gameplay, but it would be nice flavor.

Let me know what you think!

I honestly think that's a great idea! I'm not a good modder either, as I'm still trying to work with mod constructor, but I'll keep this in mind for when i ever get better..

• 4 weeks later...

Yes please! And I wish someone would mod the stomachs to growl too, because I'd love that xD I dunno, I feel like when a sim is hungry you should be able to hear their belly growling at random times, and it should make them embarrassed too if they're in public (in the same way they get embarrassed if they have a bladder failure... because we all know it's embarrassing when your stomach growls around other people xD) like... I just find it so unrealistic how their stomachs only growl very rarely when they're famished. As for a vore mod, that would be amazing. You should be able to select the size of the inflation too... because I know some people like different things to others (i.e. should be able to select if the belly grows to like... a 9 month pregnant woman, of if it grows to like... huge XD... make it more customisable...) 

8 hours ago, sshorty said:

Yes please! And I wish someone would mod the stomachs to growl too, because I'd love that xD I dunno, I feel like when a sim is hungry you should be able to hear their belly growling at random times, and it should make them embarrassed too if they're in public (in the same way they get embarrassed if they have a bladder failure... because we all know it's embarrassing when your stomach growls around other people xD) like... I just find it so unrealistic how their stomachs only growl very rarely when they're famished. As for a vore mod, that would be amazing. You should be able to select the size of the inflation too... because I know some people like different things to others (i.e. should be able to select if the belly grows to like... a 9 month pregnant woman, of if it grows to like... huge XD... make it more customisable...) 

I didn't even know their stomach could growl.. but that's a really cool idea!

I also think feeding and being fed should be a part of the vore mod. Just a tiny bit anyway, or maybe a separate add on?

16 hours ago, jUSTaWeirdo said:

I didn't even know their stomach could growl.. but that's a really cool idea!

I also think feeding and being fed should be a part of the vore mod. Just a tiny bit anyway, or maybe a separate add on?

They do, just very quietly, and you have to listen very closely. But it's only a couple of times, when they wave their hand and complain about being hungry

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/29/2018 at 12:43 AM, Felicat82 said:

I'm not into vore in a sexual sense, but I think it would be hilarious to see it incorporated into the Sims 4.  The fact that some people are aroused by the idea of literally being eaten fascinates me.  Curious, the twists and turns of the human mind!

Literally how i feel about it too lol