• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2018 at 4:02 PM, TheGoldenRod said:

Will cock vore be an option?

Currently I'm not sure on the types of vore or what's even reasonably possible for modding such but cockvore and unbirth are certainly an aspiration of mine to be able to make happen.
For now I'm starting out small with vore animations with the cowplant and then let's see where we can go from there ^_^

On 3/5/2019 at 4:02 PM, BaronZemo12 said:

Any updates on this?

On 4/24/2019 at 5:20 PM, nastygemini said:

any updates to this? it sounds absolutely incredible!! I'm surprised nobody has done it yet

On 5/11/2019 at 5:42 PM, iN7xus said:

Ah cmon still nothing? :(

Apologies. Life came up and demanded my full attention as it sometimes does in this wild wacky world. 

Work on this mod has resumed. 
The amount of free-time available to can be allotted to working on this isn't reliable so I can't give any timelines or promises, but it is being worked on and I really hope that I can make content that you all can enjoy. 

Your patience and interest is appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a suggestion for this mod, though I'm sure how easy/complicated it would be to do: have you considered shrinking/growth potions?  You know, potions that forcibly change the size of your Sim and making them either a tiny or a giant.  And maybe pair those potions up with a limit to the number of prey people a pred can swallow depending on the size they are at the time and the size of their prey - like, a sim can only eat one sim if that sim is the same size as them, none if the potential "prey" is bigger than them, and can eat lots of prey sims when those sims are smaller than them?

Like I said, though, I have no idea how complicated that would be to do, and heck I don't even know if that would be possible in the game at all, modded or no, so just consider this brainstorming for possibilities here!

I'm not good at making surprises, but I'd definitely suggest that you start sharing what's up. The mod is taking quite some time (no worries, take as long as you need), and getting help from many of us may help that out (considering you're sick and all, read your bio).

Keep it as a secret for as long as you'd like. This is my Point of View at least.

Also male vore when

If an actual fully-animated vore mod just isn't feasible, I'd still love more vorish interactions with the cowplant or Strangerville plant. I'm personally a fan of safe vore, so I'd love to see positive vore-related moodlets after/while getting eaten, and being able to choose whether to digest a sim or not. Maybe also a trait for prey sims that gives them a flirty/playful moodlet when they have the urge to be eaten. Non-prey sims without the trait could have negative moodlets when eaten.

1 hour ago, salamandergut said:

If an actual fully-animated vore mod just isn't feasible, I'd still love more vorish interactions with the cowplant or Strangerville plant. I'm personally a fan of safe vore, so I'd love to see positive vore-related moodlets after/while getting eaten, and being able to choose whether to digest a sim or not. Maybe also a trait for prey sims that gives them a flirty/playful moodlet when they have the urge to be eaten. Non-prey sims without the trait could have negative moodlets when eaten.

Also having the cowplant and strangerville one eat the sims more slowly so you can see it better would be nice. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am so glad I'm not the only person interested in something like this. I'll eagerly await any updates, you have my full support!

Just my two cents, would love to see same size vore animations between two (or more???*) sims, that'd be the absolute best ?

*i.e. one sim helping push another sim down a third sim's throat and rubbing their belly afterwards, that'd be hot ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...