Stopping by because I happened to think of something that seems relatively easy, and this seems to be the place for brainstorming Sims vore. What if there was an edible object resembling a small person, that when eaten gave the consumer a vore-related moodlet? Could have both non-fatal and fatal+digestion flavors. It wouldn't require any new animation, and the object doesn't have to be complex; it could honestly be a box, jar, or other container that contains either shrunken people or maybe a borrower-type situation. I do realize that same-size vore is the ultimate goal, but this seems like a quick and fun way to add a little vore spice to the game before any of that becomes available. 

I think a dust cloud like when sims get into fights should appear, when  swallowing/releasing prey .

Upon swallowing/releasing  prey', there should be a burp.

I think, the already swallowed pray should have limited actions. like the prey gets an action to try and escape, if there successful it would be the same as releasing the pray. 

There should be multiple moodlets for bring swallowed, with actions that are audible through pred's belly.  

• If it was willingly, a happy moodlet, with the option to get snug in the pred's belly
  • If it the pred and prey recently had "Wicked Whims" sex, a flirty moodlet,  with the abillity to masturbate, inside pred's belly.
  • If  it was unwillingly a cycle that goes in order Anger, uncomfortable, Sad. Anger when your first swallowed, while your still trying to fight you way out of pred's belly. (If digestive vore) An uncomfortable state after you limbs have started to deteriorate, your only action is to plead for release.  ( right before digestion finishes) you can just sit there and cry.
  • If it is fatal, a dazed moodlet (Stacks with sad) will appear right before digestion finishes.

Inside the stomach, you can receive no moodlets except for vore exclusive ones.

The pred should have special options to interact with their pray. Here a few idea

• Mischief, Fake-out , (The bred starts to burp up the pray, but right before the prey can escape, there swallowed back down), 
  • Rude, Knock-out, (the pred punches there prey through their stomach to make them pass-out, stopping actions)
  • Kind, Calm, (Soothe the prey to a docile state.) 
  • Romantic, Belly massage, (The pred rubs her belly, and the prey inside, while flirting with the prey)
  • Comedic, Dark humor, (The pred makes jokes about the prey's predicament.)

The should be multiple types of vore, Anal, Vaginal, and of course oral. special interactions should be usable while in each state 

• Oral. Pred interaction,  feed, (The pred swallows food that the prey will have to eat to stay alive.) Prey interaction (???)
  • Vaginal. Prey interaction (If male) Impregnate, (Take advantage of being in the preds womb, and Impregnate her from the inside.) Pred interaction, rebirth/unbirth, (You arent quite sure what happend, but the prey has come out of you as a child.)
  • Anal. Pred, back-up, (You force the prey though your digestive system backward, until the reach the stomach.) 

Anyone else good at modding or at least understands it a bit that could give some websites that could help me learn to make this a reality. This was obviously a troll. It's possible but wrapping my head around it through youtube videos is proving difficult

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2020 at 6:34 AM, donttellpeopleimhere said:

Maybe a Sims 4 Vore Discord would be good? Get everyone whose interested together and maybe get the ball rolling?

Edit:

I'm made a server
Its here https://discord.gg/BGf5cP

Anyone can join!

Maybe in a more organized group more can be achieved? I feel like there is sooooo much potential in this! We got this!

Hey, if you're going to make an invite link, please set it to not expire. Thankaroo.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, just wanted to inform you guys that I created a Vore animation a while ago for WW. 

It's not a mod but better than nothing ;)

Spoiler

SoftHatefulIsabellineshrike-size_restric

(this preview is the vore part in the regular package and there is also an anal vore stage in the extreme package)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...