List of WW animations

12 minutes ago, Lukey_peeh said:

hi all I'm new to this WW animation what does the B stand for in gender? for example it says MMB which I know means male, male, ?

B usually means Both. So if you see B in the description it means that both a male and a female can participate in this animation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 4:06 PM, dardev said:

---- Original post, june 2019, so out of date ----

I just passed 3000 WW animations ! 3079 exactly !
But, it's always so difficult to know where and who can have sex in the game. So I made a list that I can sort in any way. It's based on my latest WW_Installed_Animations.txt and I only have animation from here, no Patreon or other animations.
I give it for those who want to search any type of animation : WW_Installed_Animations 06-27.xls

If I missed some animator just tell me and I will try to keep it complete and up to date.

Some animation names are codes only, so not easy to find in the game. But authors and location can help to find them.

The next step is to change custom location codes by the name of the object, but I dont know how to get it...

-------- UPDATE august 2020 ---------

@GazonkFoo created an up to date list and share it here :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4svv1_29N73liP3pO1ft8I9h97nWRXZIf2PL9Do_rE/edit?usp=sharing

@GazonkFoopost here :

I have WickedWhims but how do I install these animations. I'm most interested in bondage, strap-on, pegging.

• 3 weeks later...

I have WickedWhims but how do I install these animations. I'm most interested in bondage, strap-on, pegging.

Actually there're many bondage animation, but I will recommend Azmodan22 and YrSa. Also u can try all the existed animations. i'm using all animation except femdom, and not a fan of bondage too, but i've tried some of them. Asketo maybe good too, but i never used it before.

The default rig is miserable. The bones aren't even parented, much less IK. I want to make animations that end in a climax and where if you're having sex with a ghost, you can see the ghost uterus fill up with semen. Because there needs to be a constraint on where the penis movement; most animations it's wiggling all over the place! there's one animation where it even pokes through like the in Alien.

Now, I've seen some pretty good animations so I know there must be some really good rigs out there. Any links?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this list... I would recommend to add a column to rate an animation for something like "rough sex", "soft sex" and for "gay suitable" or something like that. I would help with this. Background: sometimes I like to play with sims in a more rough manner or sometimes they behave more romantic for example. It is not that easy to see from the naming which animation does fit into which kind of sex. And the "gay suitable" column would be helpful as sometimes even animations marked as only suitbale for M+F can fit for a gay couple. This would help to increase the number of animation for gay players. What do you think?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure who to ask about this, but I've been thinking of making an extremely detailed list of animations and what they focus on (what packs include romantic animations, what packs include group sex animations, etc.) Would it be possible for me to take up the task of updating this list and keeping it active? 

• 2 weeks later...

alright, it's official - I'm making an updated version of the list! 

Because I don't have all the animations installed, nor do I know the first thing about scripting or coding,  I plan on filling the list manually based on the animations that are listed on the respective pack's pages as well as the already-existing spreadsheet. This means that I'm probably going to miss a few... 

Certain animation packs will not be included in this list due to my personal discomfort with their content, as well as due to the fact that these packs are not allowed in most Sims 4 modding support communities. In the interest of those who do like these animations, I can put the ones that are already on the spreadsheet in a separate list, and anyone who wishes to fill out that particular list is free to do so. 

• 2 weeks later...

Are you going to have this available Google Workspace by any chance? I could try and help you maintain the list and add the ones that make you feel uncomfortable...(I have them and have used a few of them myself, please don't think I'm a weirdo... just kinda like to recreate a few sims of some folks I know in RL and take out some frustrations w/o hurting any real people...you know, ex-boyfriends and the like)

1 hour ago, Rikerbabe said:

Are you going to have this available Google Workspace by any chance? I could try and help you maintain the list and add the ones that make you feel uncomfortable...(I have them and have used a few of them myself, please don't think I'm a weirdo... just kinda like to recreate a few sims of some folks I know in RL and take out some frustrations w/o hurting any real people...you know, ex-boyfriends and the like)

No judgement from me! I'm not a fan of the bestiality/rape stuff but I want to respect those who are into it since they're allowed here on LoversLab. (Also, acting out these fantasies in a game is far better than acting them out in real life!). But these things really do make me very uncomfortable so I'm very happy you've volunteered to to work on it, as someone who's into it. 

Here is what I have so far. It's taken directly from the original spreadsheet.  I know it's view only but you can make a copy of it and edit that. It's just so the original list is retained and it's a way of transferring ownership of the list... sorta. 

Thank you again! 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16-agllTnPXK8AWdKCUqn3on1SLo_N9IlIeEgs8y19-U/edit?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...

hi, this is amazing, I am kinda new here and to WW in general so I have a few questions. Ive been collecting the animations for my game as well and I downloaded most of the ones that linked on the actual page to download WW. my question is where can I find the ones on the file I downloaded with this wonderful list of all the ones u guys use. (for reference I downloaded the one that says updated august 2021

On 9/4/2021 at 3:50 AM, Alyssa_bo0 said:

hi, this is amazing, I am kinda new here and to WW in general so I have a few questions. Ive been collecting the animations for my game as well and I downloaded most of the ones that linked on the actual page to download WW. my question is where can I find the ones on the file I downloaded with this wonderful list of all the ones u guys use. (for reference I downloaded the one that says updated august 2021

You can sort the list by author and so see the name of anim author you have or dont have.

On 8/23/2021 at 2:44 PM, BrinaFlute said:

No judgement from me! I'm not a fan of the bestiality/rape stuff but I want to respect those who are into it since they're allowed here on LoversLab. (Also, acting out these fantasies in a game is far better than acting them out in real life!). But these things really do make me very uncomfortable so I'm very happy you've volunteered to to work on it, as someone who's into it. 

Here is what I have so far. It's taken directly from the original spreadsheet.  I know it's view only but you can make a copy of it and edit that. It's just so the original list is retained and it's a way of transferring ownership of the list... sorta. 

Thank you again! 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16-agllTnPXK8AWdKCUqn3on1SLo_N9IlIeEgs8y19-U/edit?usp=sharing

Will be starting on this ASAP...taking care of my mom and having some medical issues at the moment. But I will get back to this in a few days.

• 2 weeks later...

Good questions asked along with a few good suggestions! To those who are working on animations, a big THANK YOU! To those learning how to do animations, I salute you and look forward to seeing what you've created! I'm trying to learn animations myself along with several other things for WW as well as Sims 4. I also would like to see a group download option so that either myself or others wouldn't have to spend a lot of time to download animations one by one. That's a major headache...

On 8/11/2021 at 5:34 PM, BrinaFlute said:

alright, it's official - I'm making an updated version of the list! 

Because I don't have all the animations installed, nor do I know the first thing about scripting or coding,  I plan on filling the list manually based on the animations that are listed on the respective pack's pages as well as the already-existing spreadsheet. This means that I'm probably going to miss a few... 

Certain animation packs will not be included in this list due to my personal discomfort with their content, as well as due to the fact that these packs are not allowed in most Sims 4 modding support communities. In the interest of those who do like these animations, I can put the ones that are already on the spreadsheet in a separate list, and anyone who wishes to fill out that particular list is free to do so. 

Good luck on this. Whilst you are doing this - consider using different sheets for different animation types eg: vanilla, kink, extreme. and whilst yoy do that - please could you break down the columns with M+F+B into 3 or more different columns eg: MM, MF, FF, B, MMF, MFF or at least have a consistent label - that way I can sort the spreadsheet into exact active participants, pair that with their kinks will be super helpful!! 

9 hours ago, JaminJosh said:

Good luck on this. Whilst you are doing this - consider using different sheets for different animation types eg: vanilla, kink, extreme. and whilst yoy do that - please could you break down the columns with M+F+B into 3 or more different columns eg: MM, MF, FF, B, MMF, MFF or at least have a consistent label - that way I can sort the spreadsheet into exact active participants, pair that with their kinks will be super helpful!! 

That sounds super helpful! I'd need some help tho- 

• 1 month later...

I have a question about animations for the WickedWhims strip club.
I only have 6 lap dance, 10 pole dance and 9 spot dance animations for male strippers, although I have installed pretty much all of the animations that are available for free on Loverslab (over 10,000 animations). Are there really no more animations for the strip club? It gets very boring very quickly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello I installed WickedWhims in the sims 4 version 1.82.99 and everything is ok reading how to do it.

But the sex animations, during the game do not load, although placed in the Mod folder and restarted the game. I still see WhickedWhins' purple heart as I play .... but aside from nudity or new selections for the sim's body, there are no options to activate the sexual animations

thanks in advance for who gives me some ideas

21 hours ago, Nathan2022 said:

Hello I installed WickedWhims in the sims 4 version 1.82.99 and everything is ok reading how to do it.

But the sex animations, during the game do not load, although placed in the Mod folder and restarted the game. I still see WhickedWhins' purple heart as I play .... but aside from nudity or new selections for the sim's body, there are no options to activate the sexual animations

thanks in advance for who gives me some ideas

Are you sure you installed the animations correctly?

That they're indeed in a correct place (not in a backup folder or something like that)?

Make sure to unpack them if they came in archived, because the game can't see very well inside of archives.