List of WW animations

8 hours ago, Gentlelovely said:

Oh wow! Did you find all yours here? I feel like I've gone through all the lists of active animators here. I try to be super careful in making sure I don't download out of date or broken mods, probably why I don't have as much. Out of your 7k mods, are there any creators you can think of that make mmf scenes other than Lupobianco?

I did fiddle with the gender restrictions setting but wasn't a fan of the results. When I turned the restrictions off, often times my male sims movements were feminine and emphasized assets they don't have like breasts or vaginas, which is fine and all for people into that but it's just not my cup of tea. I prefer leaving the restrictions on.

I understand leaving them on as I too prefer not to use it. I have mine set to WW recognizing male Sims as male and female Sims as both. 

I think you may have misunderstood how WW animations work, so if you wish, here's everything you need to know, based on your response. While I understand ensuring you don't want out of date or broken mods, animations are not mods. I don't have over 7k mods in my game (nobody does for any video-game), I have over 7k animations. They don't do anything to your game by themselves because they're not modifications, only animations. They still require only the one mod, WickedWhims, to be able to be used. Animations do not alter anything in the game, don't require a script file, and are perfectly safe to binge-download. They won't cause any kind of performance loss and are not affected by updates. They're like poses in this regard... but animated, heh. 

It's perfectly safe to download animations from inactive creators. At least, I've been modding Sims 4 since around 2016 and not once have I had a problem come from WW animations nor have I ever seen anybody have an issue caused by them and I've visited many troubleshooting threads. That said, there are some downsides to downloading animations from inactive creators and they are:

1. Their animations are likely stiffer and less detailed than current animators.
  2. Their animations are potentially very outdated and lack features within their animations including animated vaginas, anuses, penises, breasts, tongues, saliva, 3D cum. As well as higher-quality audio from butt-slapping, oral/vaginal/anal sex, etc.

This in mind, explore all creators, active or not, as much as you want. Here are all of the creators that I know that have M/M/F animations, besides Lupobianco.

• GreyNaya (Active) While he primarily focuses on M/F content, he's got a few M/M/F animations and is likely to do more. In fact, he's finishing a M/M/M/F scene pretty soon.
  • Mike24 (Active) He's got a bunch of great ones and has likely made even more on his Patreon.
  • Motherlodesims (Active) While his threesomes mostly focus on M/F/F, he's got some for M/M/F. Probably more since I haven't checked out his content in a long while. 
  • ooOLaLaWorld (Active) I do know they have M/M/F content, but I can't tell you how much as I stopped following their work. The one animation I found was for the bed and it's really good, with the 2 male Sims kissing and the female Sim getting entered from behind by one and blowing the other. 
  • E404P (Active) While it's not a lot, they do have some high-quality M/M/F content. 
  • Nevely42 (Active) This creator is newer to the scene and I don't follow their content, so I can't speak to how much M/M/F content they have, but it's there. However, their animations include sounds that might appeal to you or might turn you off completely. 
  • Lifeline (Inactive) A retired creator that is missed. They have done a lot of well-done orgy style animations, ranging from 3 Sims (including M/M/F) to a full household. 

There's likely more, but I just don't know of them. The WickedWhims front page boasts there being over 10,000 animations to download, which is why I was surprised to find somebody with less than half that. There's way more usable animations out there than you think. This should be plenty already to keep your bisexual throuple occupied and hopefully, you're now in the envious position of having a ton of new animations to explore. 

The only other thing you should know is while these animators feature a lot of M/M/F content, a lot of them do not have the men focusing on each other as well as the girl, only the girl. So if that's what you're strictly looking for, you're (probably) out of luck on finding a ton of those. But if you can be alright with that, then there's a lot of animations you're missing out on. 

Edited by SilentAegis
On 5/3/2023 at 6:55 PM, Gentlelovely said:

Does anyone know of any animations for three sims, specifically 2 bisexual men and one female? A lot of the threesome animations I find are only MFM not MMF, the men tend not to engage in sexual contact at all. I have a polyamorous throuple, and the men are bisexual and I'd like some animations that reflect that even when they're with their wife. Thanks in advance for any help!

E404 has series of animations on the floor for bisexuals. It is called Dare if I am not mistaken.

On 5/21/2023 at 8:10 PM, SilentAegis said:

I understand leaving them on as I too prefer not to use it. I have mine set to WW recognizing male Sims as male and female Sims as both. 

I think you may have misunderstood how WW animations work, so if you wish, here's everything you need to know, based on your response. While I understand ensuring you don't want out of date or broken mods, animations are not mods. I don't have over 7k mods in my game (nobody does for any video-game), I have over 7k animations. They don't do anything to your game by themselves because they're not modifications, only animations. They still require only the one mod, WickedWhims, to be able to be used. Animations do not alter anything in the game, don't require a script file, and are perfectly safe to binge-download. They won't cause any kind of performance loss and are not affected by updates. They're like poses in this regard... but animated, heh. 

It's perfectly safe to download animations from inactive creators. At least, I've been modding Sims 4 since around 2016 and not once have I had a problem come from WW animations nor have I ever seen anybody have an issue caused by them and I've visited many troubleshooting threads. That said, there are some downsides to downloading animations from inactive creators and they are:

1. Their animations are likely stiffer and less detailed than current animators.
  2. Their animations are potentially very outdated and lack features within their animations including animated vaginas, anuses, penises, breasts, tongues, saliva, 3D cum. As well as higher-quality audio from butt-slapping, oral/vaginal/anal sex, etc.

This in mind, explore all creators, active or not, as much as you want. Here are all of the creators that I know that have M/M/F animations, besides Lupobianco.

• GreyNaya (Active) While he primarily focuses on M/F content, he's got a few M/M/F animations and is likely to do more. In fact, he's finishing a M/M/M/F scene pretty soon.
  • Mike24 (Active) He's got a bunch of great ones and has likely made even more on his Patreon.
  • Motherlodesims (Active) While his threesomes mostly focus on M/F/F, he's got some for M/M/F. Probably more since I haven't checked out his content in a long while. 
  • ooOLaLaWorld (Active) I do know they have M/M/F content, but I can't tell you how much as I stopped following their work. The one animation I found was for the bed and it's really good, with the 2 male Sims kissing and the female Sim getting entered from behind by one and blowing the other. 
  • E404P (Active) While it's not a lot, they do have some high-quality M/M/F content. 
  • Nevely42 (Active) This creator is newer to the scene and I don't follow their content, so I can't speak to how much M/M/F content they have, but it's there. However, their animations include sounds that might appeal to you or might turn you off completely. 
  • Lifeline (Inactive) A retired creator that is missed. They have done a lot of well-done orgy style animations, ranging from 3 Sims (including M/M/F) to a full household. 

There's likely more, but I just don't know of them. The WickedWhims front page boasts there being over 10,000 animations to download, which is why I was surprised to find somebody with less than half that. There's way more usable animations out there than you think. This should be plenty already to keep your bisexual throuple occupied and hopefully, you're now in the envious position of having a ton of new animations to explore. 

The only other thing you should know is while these animators feature a lot of M/M/F content, a lot of them do not have the men focusing on each other as well as the girl, only the girl. So if that's what you're strictly looking for, you're (probably) out of luck on finding a ton of those. But if you can be alright with that, then there's a lot of animations you're missing out on. 

Oh wow, thank you! Yes, this clarifies it for me completely! I've tried all of those except Lifeline. I downloaded those and am about to try them out in game, thanks so much!

Yeah, unfortunately that's exactly what I'm looking for. I was hoping I had just somehow missed those types of animations. Well that sucks, lol. I'm not sure why that's such a big blind spot, so strange. Well, I'll hold out hope that a creator one day fills that gap.

Thanks for all your help.

19 hours ago, Red Lilibet said:

E404 has series of animations on the floor for bisexuals. It is called Dare if I am not mistaken.

I have that one and I absolutely love it. Animations like those are ones I'm looking for. I've been hoping E404 will make more for bisexual men with a woman. Thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate it!

5 hours ago, Gentlelovely said:

Oh wow, thank you! Yes, this clarifies it for me completely! I've tried all of those except Lifeline. I downloaded those and am about to try them out in game, thanks so much!

Yeah, unfortunately that's exactly what I'm looking for. I was hoping I had just somehow missed those types of animations. Well that sucks, lol. I'm not sure why that's such a big blind spot, so strange. Well, I'll hold out hope that a creator one day fills that gap.

Thanks for all your help.

If you mean a blind spot for the community, well, I mean, monogamous heterosexual relationships are still the most common and animators will typically animate what they like/are willing to do/are seeking to fill a gap in. In your case, you have to admit, a polygamous LGBT relationship is rather unheard of. And I think most animators here are guys, so in any threesome scenario, they tend to prefer seeing 2 girls, say making out with each other whilst having sex with a man, and not the other way around, heh. 

That said, I get how you feel. I am starved for post-coital sleeping/cuddling animations for M/F/F and out of all the animators I've explored, I've only found one, in which its respective creator isn't active anymore. And I still don't feel like I have enough looping cuddling/sleeping sequences for even M/F to begin with. XD

You do have the option of requesting or even commissioning animations from your favorite animators, assuming they take either and accept. But the latter, obviously, means paying up. 

Still, I'm glad I was helpful. Have fun and hopefully you find more of what you're looking for. 

Edited by SilentAegis
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2023 at 5:36 AM, Shoeicide said:

Any chance someoen could get the google sheet for me or something similiar? Been trying to find hot spring animations and other anims too

There's unfortunately not a ton of those. I believe Kiki Chain has something, but the sequence is incomplete. If memory serves, GreyNaya is another one you could check out. But that's all I'm aware of. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...