List of WW animations

7 ore fa, Husk ha detto:

Sei sicuro di aver installato correttamente le animazioni?

Che siano davvero in una posizione corretta (non in una cartella di backup o qualcosa del genere)?

Assicurati di decomprimerli se sono stati archiviati, perché il gioco non può vedere molto bene all'interno degli archivi.

Thanks for your interest.
Yes, the animations I see when I open the game are all with the * .package extension inside the folder
The Sims 4 / Mod /
after so many remove and put and accept and restart ... nothing
I downloaded the latest versions ...
but in the little signs that come out when you click on a sim I don't see the sex tag (as i saw on yt)

Maybe I have to set something in the whickedwhins menu (when I click and tag with purple heart comes out) while playing ...?

15 hours ago, Nathan2022 said:

Thanks for your interest.
Yes, the animations I see when I open the game are all with the * .package extension inside the folder
The Sims 4 / Mod /
after so many remove and put and accept and restart ... nothing
I downloaded the latest versions ...
but in the little signs that come out when you click on a sim I don't see the sex tag (as i saw on yt)

Maybe I have to set something in the whickedwhins menu (when I click and tag with purple heart comes out) while playing ...?

Check if someone had a similar issue and if they solved it, or create a new thread, since this isn't really a right place for reporting issues ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 1:11 AM, NzmFTmzl said:

My sim doesn't take off it's bottom wear!!!!

What can I?

All animations are working but I can't see their genitals.

PLEASE HELP ME!!

Does your sim still wear something when you try to remove bottom clothing? If so, you should look at that CC, it may be tagged as default body, you can't remove it in this case.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, lapinnoo said:

Hello, I'm a urophile and I was wondering if there was a sex animation mod with urine?, thank you!

some have them, mostly lupo. I also made myself one oraljob animation where the giver pee on the mouth of the receiver, but it's very subtle (and it's more about a domination/sub fetish in my case).

I don't remember seeing others animators than lupo and me doing that however, but could be wrong

Edited by Khlas
20 hours ago, Khlas said:

some have them, mostly lupo. I also made myself one oraljob animation where the giver pee on the mouth of the receiver, but it's very subtle (and it's more about a domination/sub fetish in my case).

I don't remember seeing others animators than lupo and me doing that however, but could be wrong

Do you have the download link?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

There are a lot of them from different authors, for example Azmodan and Lupobianco have a few, but other animation packs have also group animations for several females and one male, something like this, but i am not sure if that is what you are looking for or something different. 

2023-01-29_21-59-32-420_Averza_Ice_cream_Preset.png

2023-01-29_22-02-37-366_Averza_Ice_cream_Preset.png

Edited by babuchas
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/23/2023 at 4:27 PM, Waris_Tx said:

thank you very much for your immense work.. I kindly ask if anyone has a list of animations updated to today's date? I'm going crazy looking.. thanks to whoever will help me.. ps. why when i start the animation the sims immediately undress completely? rightly so?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of any animations for three sims, specifically 2 bisexual men and one female? A lot of the threesome animations I find are only MFM not MMF, the men tend not to engage in sexual contact at all. I have a polyamorous throuple, and the men are bisexual and I'd like some animations that reflect that even when they're with their wife. Thanks in advance for any help!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 8:55 AM, Gentlelovely said:

Does anyone know of any animations for three sims, specifically 2 bisexual men and one female? A lot of the threesome animations I find are only MFM not MMF, the men tend not to engage in sexual contact at all. I have a polyamorous throuple, and the men are bisexual and I'd like some animations that reflect that even when they're with their wife. Thanks in advance for any help!

Assuming you haven't found it, I believe Lupobianco has those. 

On 5/15/2023 at 2:19 AM, SilentAegis said:

Assuming you haven't found it, I believe Lupobianco has those. 

Yeah, no luck unfortunately. I have the Lupobianco animations, and they're great but I'd like more variety, ya know? I have like 2000 animations and only a handful seem to support bi men and a female.

10 hours ago, Gentlelovely said:

Yeah, no luck unfortunately. I have the Lupobianco animations, and they're great but I'd like more variety, ya know? I have like 2000 animations and only a handful seem to support bi men and a female.

2000 animations? No wonder you're starved for variety, that's such a low number of animations. I have over 7000 in my game and I consider myself picky. Highly recommend you explore more animators. 

You can also remove gender restrictions in WW so more animations can be used in a M/M/F scene, in case you weren't aware.

Edited by SilentAegis
On 5/19/2023 at 11:12 PM, SilentAegis said:

2000 animations? No wonder you're starved for variety, that's such a low number of animations. I have over 7000 in my game and I consider myself picky. Highly recommend you explore more animators. 

You can also remove gender restrictions in WW so more animations can be used in a M/M/F scene, in case you weren't aware.

Oh wow! Did you find all yours here? I feel like I've gone through all the lists of active animators here. I try to be super careful in making sure I don't download out of date or broken mods, probably why I don't have as much. Out of your 7k mods, are there any creators you can think of that make mmf scenes other than Lupobianco?

I did fiddle with the gender restrictions setting but wasn't a fan of the results. When I turned the restrictions off, often times my male sims movements were feminine and emphasized assets they don't have like breasts or vaginas, which is fine and all for people into that but it's just not my cup of tea. I prefer leaving the restrictions on.