LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

Tom21' date=' you're right. I just tested version 1.02.05M. Rena is waiting in front of her house with her two dogs. When my character tries to open the door nothing happens. Using \"unlock\" in console doesn't help. The door is visible but unable to open. I switched LoversBitch off but same result. Mhhh, strange. ???

[/quote']

I will check on this , and c, maybe somehow could have leaked over or gotten linked to my mod... , but Not know why or how, but it is possible..

Same door prob here.

But first: Thank you Galgat' date=' great mod. Keep up the good work. I'm writing about a problem here, but besides from that your mod is wonderfully bugfree.

Chorrol door prob:

Until now I have discovered 2 doors in Chorrol that stop working with your mod activated - Renas door and fighter's guild front door from inside the house.

This seems to be unlogical, because your mod doesn't change Chorrol - but looking into Tes4Edit I found a door reference which binds a script (001CRProvokeBackDoorScript) to generic door 0002acf1 which is the base for the fighters door. So I guess that would be the culprit .?.

If I ever find out how to add a screenie to this post I will attach my tes4edit screenie.

-

After a short test: Indeed, removing the script from the door made the Chorrol ones work again.

Assuming that reference has a meaning a quick solution would be to delete the door-script-link (after playing Crowning to the point that you don't need it anymore) - easy to do in Tes4Edit or CS.

[/quote']

thx you, I will look at this, I may be able to remove it in details if I can find it. Is possible I linked the doors by mistake.

Thanks for your troubleshooting, Lilalu. :)

You don't have to feel sorry, galgat. It's a mod in development and unless my hard disk hasn't been formatted, everything's fine. ;)

But I could need a little help. I'm stuck in the beast pen. How do I steal the pimp drug ? It's not in my inventory after I took it. The door is locked and Regina and the tamers just offer normal dialogue.

Thanks for your troubleshooting' date=' Lilalu. :)

You don't have to feel sorry, galgat. It's a mod in development and unless my hard disk hasn't been formatted, everything's fine. ;)

But I could need a little help. I'm stuck in the beast pen. How do I steal the pimp drug ? It's not in my inventory after I took it. The door is locked and Regina and the tamers just offer normal dialogue.

[/quote']

it is just a variable if you clicked on it (the small Potion bottle) during the rest time, and got the pop up menu, about "where do I hide this" you got it.

I have updated to fix I hope the door Problem.. It should be fixed now... I am generally very careful about renaming doors I add scripts too, but This was the inside door, I had renamed the outside one, but forgot to rename the inside before I added the script...  I just goofed.

I checked all the doors in the tes4 detail, and I no longer have the Chorrolloaddoorupper01 door there, so it should be OK now.

in cert from new doc file.

********************HOT FIX*************************************

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.02.05N

1. I did stupid thing forgot to rename a door I used and added a script to it, I believe I have this fixed now..SoRrY for trouble.  was Chorrolloaddoorupper01, should be fixed now.

I hope this fixes it.

i have a small problem or bug.

its om the friendly pimp mission' date=' a am at beast hall and only one  if the tiger men rape me pc.

the 3 other just stand their en look at the pc.......

[/quote']

I tested that one a lot, I did do it in loversPK rev90 but it worked every time for me...I do not know what to tell you.. I will try to get around to retesting.. I have been busy building new area's and many cells for the next step in the Whore for a Pimp mission.. testing right now I can only do when I have time.

I will try is again though, I have to see the problem to fix it.

This mod works fine with lovers bitch. It has to be on your own end. secondly crowning isle makes no changes to any of Chorrol part. You must have installed another mod who makes changes to Chorrol who messes up loversBtich.

Thx u Donkey, normally what you said would have been exactly right, but this time I made a bad mistake, I just mixed up the inside with the outside door, when I added that script... I Usually watch what I use, and am careful to make a new item on anything that I am adding a script to, or Reference. But I just goofed on this one. 

Calgat,

It's a good measure of what a quality person you are to hold your hand up so quickly and to fix the problem so soon. I did notice the door problem. I also noticed it made the inside door of the Fighters Guild in Chorrol unusable. One could enter the FG there but not leave.

The result was quite funny and gave me a good laugh actually, the main room was standing room only, as most of the NPCs in Chorrol had wandered in and were unable to leave. Since I'm running Firefly's extended and 2ch lives, that amounted to a large amount of folk in an already crowded room!

To me, it was worth a chuckle. Thought I'd let you know. To me even modders errors have a bright side to them sometimes...

Cheers

Just thought I'd add: I've just tried the doors in Chorrol and your update does the job Calgat. I thought it was about time I let those NPCs out of the Fighters Guild HQ.....

Hi galgat,

i wanna give some stupid advice about you mod. Everything is very nice except the clothes, though there are few clothes in the mod and i remember only two are related to PC.

i found a CMparter MOD which has a suit of clothes,

here http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39105

i replaced the school uniform with it but maybe it's more suitable for the spider wear :P

in short i just think it will be better if the clothes have BBB effect.

Sorry my poor english, i like your mod very much and i completed new contents of the pimp quest a moment ago, i wish this won't trouble you... :)

Hi galgat' date='

i wanna give some stupid advice about you mod. Everything is very nice except the clothes, though there are few clothes in the mod and i remember only two are related to PC.

i replaced the school uniform with it but maybe it's more suitable for the spider wear :P

Sorry my poor english, i like your mod very much and i completed new contents of the pimp quest a moment ago, i wish this won't trouble you... :)

[/quote']

I have said before I just ported some clothing I made for my  LoversGalgatversion I did some time back, and added the flower to the breast. It was nothing special, I have recommended to people that they can surely find better clothing , from some of the people that specialize in clothing mods, But I won't use someone Else' s clothing with out there permission.. It's just not something I do, as a rule, I mean there are outfits out there, that the authors have long quit the Oblivion modding community, And I might adapt some of those, if I felt the need.

I have many clothes that I have made, but each one I add to the mod, increases the size considerably, Graphic's do not compress well. and I am trying very hard to keep this as small as possible, that is why I use so much of the original Graphics from the game.

I can used blender, and 3d max with some ability, though I am far from great with them. I can Make, and do make My own clothing.

I have been slowly working on and Outfit for this mod, but It is not on the top Of my things to do list.

That was just a quick way for me to add a school outfit, It was really never intended to be the final look..

But do if you have the ability or knowledge place clothing that you like in the Mod, for your own personal pleasure... I do not blame you at all.

Hi galgat' date='

[/quote']

I have said before I just ported some clothing I made for my  LoversGalgatversion I did some time back, and added the flower to the breast. It was nothing special, I have recommended to people that they can surely find better clothing , from some of the people that specialize in clothing mods, But I won't use someone Else' s clothing with out there permission.. It's just not something I do, as a rule, I mean there are outfits out there, that the authors have long quit the Oblivion modding community, And I might adapt some of those, if I felt the need.

I have many clothes that I have made, but each one I add to the mod, increases the size considerably, Graphic's do not compress well. and I am trying very hard to keep this as small as possible, that is why I use so much of the original Graphics from the game.

I can used blender, and 3d max with some ability, though I am far from great with them. I can Make, and do make My own clothing.

I have been slowly working on and Outfit for this mod, but It is not on the top Of my things to do list.

That was just a quick way for me to add a school outfit, It was really never intended to be the final look..

But do if you have the ability or knowledge place clothing that you like in the Mod, for your own personal pleasure... I do not blame you at all.

Thanks for your reply, i got it.

There is a problem when you take booty back the potion, that you dropped in a hole.. sort of, anyway if Booty is sitting down, do not talk to her, leave and wait awhile until, she is sleeping, or making potions... anyway she should be standing or sleeping, not sitting.

It is just that I never set up a get up routine for the sexual animations, and it will fail if you try to give her that potion while she is sitting down.  I will try to fix this, I may just remove the sitting package, and add another instead.. I could scripts around this, but I am not sure it is necessary, I may just set a condition where she does not sit or that package does not fire if the Stage is equal to that response.

Not sure yet..  Just wanted you all to know I am aware of this problem.

Just a question, after obtaining the potion (and it being shown in console), I was treated to another round of tamer fun, and after that I'm still not getting any dialogue to get out of there.. I doubt I could use the ring, since there's no quest update for getting the pimp potion, so I'm wondering if I need to stay there for a certain amount of abuse or did it bug out?

Just a question' date=' after obtaining the potion (and it being shown in console), I was treated to another round of tamer fun, and after that I'm still not getting any dialogue to get out of there.. I doubt I could use the ring, since there's no quest update for getting the pimp potion, so I'm wondering if I need to stay there for a certain amount of abuse or did it bug out?

[/quote']

Talk to Regina. She will lead you out, back to the Sea Side Inn. There you reach the quest update. Don't use the ring before, because you wouldn't have an answer for Booty's question.

Update: Galgat's right. You just have to go to Regina. She then will start the conversation. But you have to talk to her (after she released you) to get the quest update.

Just a question' date=' after obtaining the potion (and it being shown in console), I was treated to another round of tamer fun, and after that I'm still not getting any dialogue to get out of there.. I doubt I could use the ring, since there's no quest update for getting the pimp potion, so I'm wondering if I need to stay there for a certain amount of abuse or did it bug out?

[/quote']

Regina should start a conversation, and take you out when all is done.. you might need to get closer to her, but should not have to.. your in same room she should start the conversation, I tested this one, many, MaNy Laboriously long time's...it always worked.

but you could try starting a conversation with her.

you do have version 05N ?

there is a long pause between the first and second round of litany that the Bull's put you through, but that was to give even slow to act players time to find the drug.

and no, the Potion does not show up in your inventory, it is hidden on you somewhere...Sort of.

the console, thing was where I added a print to make sure I had gotten the potion..it was and is for DE bugging reasons.

SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_

Regina just stands there' date=' doesn't do anything, and if I talk to her, she just says \"hi\".

[/quote']

I re did this one on 2 different saved position, 2 different characters...

I believe you, but I can not make it happen on my systems.. I wish I knew what to tell you...  I can no fix it, if i can not find the problem..

It might be a load order problem, it could also be another mod conflicting with mine.. I will keep looking at it.. as I get time.

did you during the rest period go and click on the small bottle on the Alchemist bench, and did you get the pop up window when you did that said I need to hide this but where..

if you hit the tile key at that time (go into console) you should see something like "gotdrug set to 1"

I gave pop telling you to hurry and get, and journal update telling you to hurry and get, and Regina just before the abuse starts tells you they go blind for a few moment's when they rest hurry and get.. {Tried to cover all the angles, so even slow people will get}

there is a long timer setting during to rest to allow you plenty of time to get the drug.

I hate telling all this, ruining the Quest, but i want to ask , and get all info I can.

The newest quest update (friendy pimp) looks very nice so far. I'm especially impressed you came up with an actual story (which I personally like). For a mod focussed on sex that's unusal enough to be noted. :)

As always some testing feedback  (*****SPOILERS AHEAD*****):

-The script for staying naked kicks in immediately after PC is unshackled, which prevents the first round of abuse to start correctly (Paralyze effect is checked for by lovers) if you are still wearing something at that point.

For instance the "Boner Love Shield" from the "She Sleeps" Mission will not be removed when being shackled and thus cause prompt punishment. Workaround for me was unequipping everything before even entering the Inn.

Maybe you could introduce a meantime rest event in a previous room or something so players can unequip their stuff? Or simply remove that script (personally I think it's not really necessary anyways).

-Also an esthetic thought: The "bulls" are very big. They are way bigger than most standard NPCs and that makes animations very likely to be badly aligned. I know the keys to align them.. just thought I'd mention it for considering: If the mods Npcs stay roughly of the same size animation aligning could be done a lot less often. Not really sure if this is worth considering... but still I wanted to point it out.

- The ..uhm "archnemesis" or whatever is behind that portal always shows up as {id} in the text. Is this a bug or just not implemented yet?

Aaaand: Why does Ragged Robin always say Calgat instead of Galgat.. am I the only one who noticed that and didn't wonder? *g*

yes quest items don't remove easy, I had the naked thing because of where the potion had to be hidden...It is not a problem if you are not wearing a quest item..But i will look at it.

I wanted the bulls to be big..it was not much trouble for me to set them up on my little breton character...but some may have more trouble than others.

you do tend to spend most of your time criticizing...LOL

{id} is intentional.. to give it a different look..as though it's name were not pronounceable... in the normal tongue.. or difficult to pronounce, And Idea, nothing more.

Archived