LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

Nothing to apologise for calgat. I was more concerned for you actually more than anything. I got very used to seeing your posts about the forum and that charmingly hilarious signature of yours.

Sorry to hear about your dad's health. I hope he makes a full recovery. Take good care of him, but don't neglect yourself. Keep well.

Nothing to apologise for calgat. I was more concerned for you actually more than anything. I got very used to seeing your posts about the forum and that charmingly hilarious signature of yours.

Sorry to hear about your dad's health. I hope he makes a full recovery. Take good care of him' date=' but don't neglect yourself. Keep well.

[/quote']

Seconded!

@Grandthieft

There are two places whit a mayor performance drop in CrowningIsle:

In the SOAP school hall whit all the students there.

In the Siren's island near the main gate/inside the town.

The only cure: getting a powerful pc!

I get a Crash when Exiting Dean's house, But more importantly, I get a Crash when entering the Dorms.

I see the Loading screen for a quick blink and then in CTD's.

EDIT:

Nevermind People, Fixed it.

The Problem was probably because I got there using the MoveToQT command instead of the Guy in Anvil.

Great mod Galgat.. simply put.. it is the best Lover's addon.

I have one small issue.. Is there a "Point of Contact" roster for all the NPCs that are quest starters? Or a walk-thru that at the least depicts whom is the start point of each quest? Any of you veterans that have played thru Crowning isle would be thanked many times over for posting something like this!

The reason I am asking.. I think I have done most of the quests.. but I read in this thread something about sewers,, she sleeps, and slavers.... all of these I have missed.. and am having a Dicken's of a time locating the start point of these.

Oh yeah... @ Ragged Robin.. the name is Galgat.. not Calgat. With a "G".

I have one small issue.. Is there a "Point of Contact" roster for all the NPCs that are quest starters? Or a walk-thru that at the least depicts whom is the start point of each quest? Any of you veterans that have played thru Crowning isle would be thanked many times over for posting something like this!

The reason I am asking.. I think I have done most of the quests.. but I read in this thread something about sewers' date=', she sleeps, and slavers.... all of these I have missed.. and am having a Dicken's of a time locating the start point of these.

[/quote']

OOOer my eyesight MUST be getting worse. Must get new classes. Cheers.

The reason I am asking.. I think I have done most of the quests.. but I read in this thread something about sewers' date=', she sleeps, and slavers.... all of these I have missed.. and am having a Dicken's of a time locating the start point of these.

[/quote']

Oooops. Think I must need new glasses.

Follow up:

I discovered that the quest "She Sleeps" is started by speaking with a NPC named Shelly Boner... then after you do/finish that quest.. the unfinished part of the slavers quest will kick in (Great job Galagat!) sending you on another quest.

Edit: In the last forced encounter with the white Kajits....

I had a problem with the female not taking me out of there. It seems she would approach my character when I was recovering from the last rape.. and the scripts would break.. she would walk up to me.. then walk away. I tried several different loads with the same result.

Then I thought to give her more time, and let me get up.. so the next load, when I was supposed to grab the vial, I stayed on the square carpet, letting the white Kajiti come to me. This worked. After the last rape the female stayed in her corner.. and as I walked to her.. the quest updated, and she pulled me out of there.

Galgat.. (when you get back) Might want to put in a 10 second delay before she approaches the player character.. to allow for the recovery that lovers does after a rape.

Looking forward to the next iteration.. this is pure GOLD!

• 1 month later...

Is There A Quest List Posted On Here For CrowningIsle It Would Be Good To Know

What Quests There Are And Their Stages ....

Not as such. The mod is quite linear. This is not a bad thing as the tale more than makes up for it. The updates you get will guide quite well most of the way through. The main point of what you do here is to role play as a prostitute in training. You are now the lowest of the low in the view of society at large and therefore the sex will always be abusive in nature. Only the context and degree of abuse differs. Consider the quests as incidents that occur along your path to becoming a master of your "art".

Mostly when stuck in a quest, talk to the quest giver or the following at the school: Ms Greaves, Booty and sometimes, fellow SOAP girls. Occasionally at the end of dialogue you will need to end convo and go back and talk again for things to update.

Most however, are the "follow you nose" kind of quests.

I am now running through the mod and am taking copious notes, but won't publish it entirely for the following reasons:

First: I respect Galgat too much to just hand detailed information he would probably disapprove of.

And a close second: a lot of the charm of this mod is the element of surprise. I simply won't spoil that for you.

I will only use the notes to help those completely stuck to make sure I'm telling them the right thing at the right time.

I hope you appreciate what I'm saying here. I will help when needed to the best of my meagre abilities.

The Reason I Asked About Quest List Was Because Im Stuck And

Dont Know What To Do Next. Iv' date='e Just Been Pimped Bye The She Cat

And Left In The Inn/Bar And The Quest Is Still In Active ?

[/quote']

Yes it is. Talk again to she cat (Nicky Sands), then go talk to a SOAP girl. Any will do. Then go back to Nicky. as per advice above:

Mostly when stuck in a quest, talk to the quest giver or the following at the school: Ms Greaves, Booty and sometimes, fellow SOAP girls. Occasionally at the end of dialogue you may need to end convo and go back and talk again for things to update.

Do that and you'll not go far wrong. After Nicky is finished with you, ask around generally in game and follow update.

The ID Portal In The Queen Mothers Domain Does Not Do Anything

When I Touch (Activate It ) ?

I really don't want to have to tell you this, but that is where Galgat has left the mod for now. RL has put demands on him that he has to attend to. When he is able, he will return to finish this, of that I'm sure.

Even so, it is a fun mod to play even in its unfinished state. Heck, it runs for longer, to this point, than a lot of games you have to pay for!

Thats Ok Then I Just Thought That I May Have A Glitch Or Bug ...

I Think Ive Completed Everything Until A New Update Comes .

Unless Ive Missed Something ?

Due to the linear nature of the mod, that is unlikely, though you may have missed the Morbious part (?) or the repeatable Mrs Femdom section. The mod is playable with either.

I think Galgat was "tinkering with the Morbious part as, I believe, he was considering expanding on it. His dialogue suggests the player was eventually meant to meet him in town but you can find him outside his house past the pirates and the very long bridge. Keep going and it's hard to miss his house. He will be lurking somewhere outside it.

Mrs Femdom was a "trial run" for the Pimp quest, as Galgat was trying out thomthom's slave script. He left it in, as it's a little fun piece in itself.

Finally, you have met the bandits haven't you? If you do, remember that you play this mod mostly in a passive manner.

When he does eventually finish this mod (DV), I think most of us will agree it will be quite an epic mod which will be ranked and prized quite highly.

The Only Thing I Have Not Done In Your Post Is The Mrs Femdom ...

If you want to play that through there are 2 main alternative outcomes. She can be a bit of a pain to find as she wanders throughout the Isles.

I'm off to play other things for now. I will be keeping an eye on this thread in case folk get stuck. I've got my notes as a guide. Until Galgat gets back....

If you are liked in the BDSM aspects of Crowning, and you enjoy good satire, the following beta might interest you.

Rafa has released an hilarious mod here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2161

Thank you again Robin' date=' great find!

That mod is EXACTLY what I need! Now some SERIOUS action becomes possible!

Aw, my poor Loppy girls...

[/quote']

PT, a delight as ever. Keep me informed as to you comic developments. Talent like yours should not go to waste.

Hullo and thank you very much!

Right now, I've started spamming the Nexus with 4 - 5 pictures a day to introduce my characters,

pics I consider 'cartoonish' in nature with some funny references behind 'em.

Something like a girl showing a severed Dunmer ear to an Imperial Watchman (as a reaction to "You have my ear, citizen!"

- "NAW, that's MINE! I BOUGHT it from a SHAMAN!"). It's also a nice way to show the retextures I'm doing, mainly Hentai and Apachii clothes.

My username on there is Poorthang after I got banned for being Poontank... On the inside, I'm still the good old Poony :D

Fuck me in the ass and call me Shirley.

Crashed when trying to zone after doing the Goblin mine (literally and figuratively). Last save, I had just entered the mine. And it looks like I can't just cheat in a bunch of gobbo jizz. Fuuuuuuuuuck me.

Ah, good old setstage appears to have worked. Crossing fingers.

Archived