LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

wheres Mr.Carlofts..? been searching for hr now cant find him..

big house up on the hill just before the priory.. go up the hill past the light house' date=' and hang to the right along the ridge.

[/quote']

Thank you :D, but now i just finished the porter quest, is this the end of the quests?

Edit: sorry obviously not the end... but i check with most quest givers but no quests were given..

wheres Mr.Carlofts..? been searching for hr now cant find him..

big house up on the hill just before the priory.. go up the hill past the light house' date=' and hang to the right along the ridge.

[/quote']

Thank you :D, but now i just finished the porter quest, is this the end of the quests?

Edit: sorry obviously not the end... but i check with most quest givers but no quests were given..

no there  is the she sleeps, quest, and the whore for a pimp quest's which i have just started, once you get farther along there are some others... And as I get time  more will be added. you have the quest for the siren queen;s mother alos, I do not think you have done that one yet... may be more, I added, quite a few.. I have trouble remembering them all..lol

i see.. thanks :D and yes i managed to find the pimp quest' date=' but now im kinda stucked.. after she cat took me to basement, and 2 men tag raped me for a few times.. im freed without any conversation.. but i cant open any tab now.. cept for F1 tab.

[/quote']

sometimes it takes a bit for the conversation to start, Should not take to long though.. Nicky should package you back up,and force lead you to the Dirty bay bar.. another short mission with her can happen after there, if you have finished the she sleeps Mission..

It might have hung up on you, but she should have picked back up, after the 2 men, tag team you, if you are talking about the ones that start there abuse by spanking you.

I am assuming you are using the latest version, that mission could hang sometimes in REV 90, but I have sense fixed that.

I have play tested this one a lot, and only time it has hung up on me is when I got kicked all the way out of the room, by the finishing acts push away script( which is a loversPK thing, and I can not really stop that from happening ).

Nicky should have bound you back up, and dragged you to dirty bay...

At this time I am sorry if it stopped on you, but It should not have. I do not know what to tell you. I will be play testing it some more, and if I can get that to happen, then maybe I can find a solution. But I must see the problem first.

i see.. thanks :D and yes i managed to find the pimp quest' date=' but now im kinda stucked.. after she cat took me to basement, and 2 men tag raped me for a few times.. im freed without any conversation.. but i cant open any tab now.. cept for F1 tab.

[/quote']

sometimes it takes a bit for the conversation to start, Should not take to long though.. Nicky should package you back up,and force lead you to the Dirty bay bar.. another short mission with her can happen after there, if you have finished the she sleeps Mission..

It might have hung up on you, but she should have picked back up, after the 2 men, tag team you, if you are talking about the ones that start there abuse by spanking you.

I am assuming you are using the latest version, that mission could hang sometimes in REV 90, but I have sense fixed that.

I have play tested this one a lot, and only time it has hung up on me is when I got kicked all the way out of the room, by the finishing acts push away script( which is a loversPK thing, and I can not really stop that from happening ).

Nicky should have bound you back up, and dragged you to dirty bay...

At this time I am sorry if it stopped on you, but It should not have. I do not know what to tell you. I will be play testing it some more, and if I can get that to happen, then maybe I can find a solution. But I must see the problem first.

hmm weird.. anyway i loaded a save b4 i started the pimp quest.. and no i do not have the "she sleeps" quest, guess ill do that first. ty for the helps and replies :D

update: i found the spider mother quest, and now im on she sleeps quest, hope pimp wont bug out after she sleeps

Well, I just figured out yesterday that I miss fired a lot of new quests...

Thanks Galgat for sharing so many times.

I have got 2 characters specially created for the Crowning Isle addon (well, one of them is unable to go trought a door, because of the ealier pirate issue, so I will start again, maybe she "forgot" something or loosed her diploma... 8)). I play it with Oblivion XP, so after completion of the quest, the soap girl will be known as the hero of Kvatch, and maybe will seduce the Emperor newly restored. Never understimate practice  ;D

I noticed some CTD with Ms Femdom, but as it happens also out of Crowing, I do not know if it's possible to fix. The CTD occurs when my character climax same time or just after an NPC, the two females being with dogs. Does someone noticed the same issue ? (I went back to page 5 of this thread, and didn't find something about that mater and use the crash prevention system).

Well' date=' I just figured out yesterday that I miss fired a lot of new quests...

Thanks Galgat for sharing so many times.

I have got 2 characters specially created for the Crowning Isle addon (well, one of them is unable to go trought a door, because of the ealier pirate issue, so I will start again, maybe she \"forgot\" something or loosed her diploma... 8)). I play it with Oblivion XP, so after completion of the quest, the soap girl will be known as the hero of Kvatch, and maybe will seduce the Emperor newly restored. Never understimate practice  ;D

I noticed some CTD with Ms Femdom, but as it happens also out of Crowing, I do not know if it's possible to fix. The CTD occurs when my character climax same time or just after an NPC, the two females being with dogs. Does someone noticed the same issue ? (I went back to page 5 of this thread, and didn't find something about that mater and use the crash prevention system).

[/quote']

Only thing I have had the dogs do is onec in a while the dog try's to hump one of the island girs, and there not ready, this seems to be a LoversPK thing, where they fall through the safestart crack..literally ...

But it does not cause a crash to desk top (CDT) it just pops up a window letting you know that the dog failed to start sex with no name or something like that. and then you have to click the ok button.

I have wandered around the town a lot, as I mod, and add to it, testing thing's a lot.

The things I can not test is all the different mods that you may be playing.

And no I have no list as to what conflict's with My mod, I wish I did. there are several post's where people have tole me that certain mods seem to conflict, but as I quite often don't play those mod's, I have no real way to verify these claim's.

I do know it is bad to have lovers rape in chaos mode, that Joburg, and landE, as well as lovers magic, and LoversPKextended all have potential to corrupt the quest's, and in some of them quite possibly get you killed.

I am quite sure there are probably others as well. LoversPK has many quest's, and Oblivion has even more.. They are to many to ever make a mod of any size, and scope that will not eventually find one that conflicts with it.

I do run something that is very old fix. which may help me to get dialog, that others do not, called KT_CustomRacefix.

The unofficial patch for Oblivion also fixes the same problem as well as many other problems with the game. But I have never installed the Unofficial Patch, and KT_customrace fix has always served me well in re-guards to Custom Race's.

I will be looking at all these things, that crash your game, but If they do not happen to me, I cannot really find them to fix them easily.

I do test on an XP, Vista, and windows seven system.. but I find my self doing less, and less on the XP.. which I still think is much solider than either of the newer OS.

Sorry to bother you, but every one of the link you posted to download your mod is either expired or broken, please can you upload it somewhere else? I really want to play it with the latest additions, your mod is really great.

Hello! I'm a Japanese TES4:Oblivion player.

We are interested in your mod, "LoversCrowningIsle". And we want to localize it into Japanese. Please allow us to localize your mod. If you don't want us to do that, we respect your intention and stop localization.

We hope for a favorable reply.

Thank you!

:)

Heya Galgat!

I recently started playing a male character again and noticed I won't be able to go to Crowning Isle. Would you consider making it possible for male characters to at least access the isle itself? I know you don't want to make male quests there and I don't mind if the occasional strange thing might happen. Still I think it's a cool place even without quests and would like to visit there now and then.

(Maybe it's possible to do this via some console/debug stuff, but it would be nicer if there was some ingame way to do it.. maybe just give the porter(s) some male dialogue which always enables the teleport options and thats that).

Heya Galgat!

I recently started playing a male character again and noticed I won't be able to go to Crowning Isle. Would you consider making it possible for male characters to at least access the isle itself? I know you don't want to make male quests there and I don't mind if the occasional strange thing might happen. Still I think it's a cool place even without quests and would like to visit there now and then.

(Maybe it's possible to do this via some console/debug stuff' date=' but it would be nicer if there was some ingame way to do it.. maybe just give the porter(s) some male dialogue which always enables the teleport options and thats that).

[/quote']

I just changed my gender to get in and back to get onto the island.

For males I just don't see the point of going IMO, the hot women will not sleep with you until you get ranked as a prostitute which you cant get as a male.

Hello! I'm a Japanese TES4:Oblivion player.

We are interested in your mod' date=' \"LoversCrowningIsle\". And we want to localize it into Japanese. Please allow us to localize your mod. If you don't want us to do that, we respect your intention and stop localization.

We hope for a favorable reply.

Thank you!

:)

[/quote']

I think I understood what you asked, { you wish to translate the mod ? } I have PM you a response,

I hope you understand it is a long way from being finished.. I have much more I am adding, as I get time.

Heya Galgat!

(Maybe it's possible to do this via some console/debug stuff' date=' but it would be nicer if there was some ingame way to do it.. maybe just give the porter(s) some male dialogue which always enables the teleport options and thats that).

[/quote']

It really is not worth the trouble as XJ347 has pointed out, I think you could COC 001Galgat or COC 001CrownDrunkPup and get there maybe but the other Islands don't open up until you have completed missions there. and I do have taboo set on the school girls until you have reached rank 3 in the SOAP academy.

Not really a male place..

I think I understood what you asked' date=' { you wish to translate the mod ? } I have PM you a response,

I hope you understand it is a long way from being finished.. I have much more I am adding, as I get time.

[/quote']

Thank you for a quick answer.

And ... which does not get off with English poor.

You are right, and I want to translate this Mods.

In fact, this Mods becomes the topic even between a Japanese, but it is the present conditions that there are many players hesitating about playing it because it is not translated, and is.

I thought of translation when helped and I wanted to have the permission and felt the and asked it in this forum this time.

Please may not you have permission?

Thanking you in advance.

I think I understood what you asked' date=' { you wish to translate the mod ? } I have PM you a response,

[/quote']

Thank you for a quick answer.

And ... which does not get off with English poor.

You are right, and I want to translate this Mods.

In fact, this Mods becomes the topic even between a Japanese, but it is the present conditions that there are many players hesitating about playing it because it is not translated, and is.

I thought of translation when helped and I wanted to have the permission and felt the and asked it in this forum this time.

Please may not you have permission?

Thanking you in advance.

You are welcome to translate it.

I am still adding to it.

It is not finished yet.

But It is very playable up to were I have reached in the quest line.

I will be adding more to it as time passes.

Thank you very much for asking..

some Chinese have already undertaken the task of translating it as well.  I have been to there web pages, and they have made good progress in this.

thank you again for asking, I know it is hard to bridge the language barrier..

This was most kind of you.

You are welcome to translate it.

I am still adding to it.

It is not finished yet.

But It is very playable up to were I have reached in the quest line.

I will be adding more to it as time passes.

Thank you very much for asking..

some Chinese have already undertaken the task of translating it as well.  I have been to there web pages' date=' and they have made good progress in this.

thank you again for asking, I know it is hard to bridge the language barrier..

This was most kind of you.

[/quote']

At first from a heart let give thanks.

Really really thank you for ...

In addition, thank you for a very quick and careful answer.

I may be exaggerated, but I go over the border in this MOD and think that there is power to take away language barrier.

Finally it is ... With further development of this MOD, I pray for health and happiness of galgat heartily above all.

Thank you the kindest person ・・・

reinstalled oblivion after an issue and now am having some probs with this mod...have headless people on the initial island and am wondering what mod i forgot to install or something...the headless people include nicky sands, alice swan, nancy shaker,reever family...and some more...if someone could point me in the direction of what im missing id appreciate it

reinstalled oblivion after an issue and now am having some probs with this mod...have headless people on the initial island and am wondering what mod i forgot to install or something...the headless people include nicky sands' date=' alice swan, nancy shaker,reever family...and some more...if someone could point me in the direction of what im missing id appreciate it

[/quote']

I had the same problem. You have to install Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition v1.4a Full (MBP) and MBP++ (currently version 0.9.4a I think). And don't forget the optional chocolate elves, that you will need for the sirens.

If you don't like MBP you can download some patches to play LoversCrowningIsle without it:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=77

But I like to play it as the creator intended.

First to say, i am really ejoying this mod.

I am playing the whole quests for the 2nd time, trying to solve/pinpoint some bugs i have found.

I know that you, galgat, like the mod LoversBitch as i like; unfortunately they aren't totally compatible so far.

What happened to my PC after being knotted by the dog in the kennels in Siren's island: got a new companion, made few steps whit him outside and all the guards attacked and killed the dog :(

Same story happened in the main island whit another dog. I resurrected him whit the only result to have ALL the island's dogs killed by the NPCs!

Some issue whit the dog's faction it seems...would you please fix it? thx in advance.

I have problems whit the "pimp" quest:

1st issue was that after a while, 2 NPCs became "i have no greetings" for unknow reason, Johny Rams and Alice Swan. Quite weird, since i had no problems whit them before. Anyway i have resolved editing the .esp and changing their races  :P

They works now, dialogues are working again.

2nd problem is more tricky:

******* WARNING SPOILERS **********

When i get stage 70 in "xloversGGBondageSex" quest, next step should be "talk whit Nicky Sands and get gagged/enslaved and dragged to the clients in the chapel undercroft"...

but instead if i talk to her she enslave me and do nothing; she just stay there, forever smiling at my chained PC...and the quest stage jump to 83 instead of 75.

I tryed to circumvent the problem thinking "maybe she can't find the path  :)", going in the chapel undercroft VERY close to the clients and doing "placeatme" her there. Talking whit her there make possible only to get stage 75, but whitout animations, dialogues and enslavement  :(

I did sex whit the boy in the normal way (by dialogues) and after that a guard came running inside attacking him!! (i wonder if it was intended to be so?)

I am at that stage, i placed the cat slaver in the inn (killed her by console and placeatme her) because i am not sure where she would end up after that stage in the quest.

********* END SPOILERS ***********

Keep up the good work, your mod is awesome and i am eager to see the future developements.

reinstalled oblivion after an issue and now am having some probs with this mod...have headless people on the initial island and am wondering what mod i forgot to install or something...the headless people include nicky sands' date=' alice swan, nancy shaker,reever family...and some more...if someone could point me in the direction of what im missing id appreciate it

[/quote']

I had the same problem. Do as nemonemo said, but don't forget to use the .esp for the chocolate elves coming whit the MBP pack and not the .esp coming whit the omod for the chocolate elves that you can get from TexNexus.

The MBP pack has the right .esp but not the textures/meshes (at least such was for me).

The chocolate elves race pack from TesNexus has the textures/meshes, but the .esp is not that you need for having the correct dialogues in CrowningIsle.

[/quote']

sounds like a problem with MBP...something there not installed right..

First to say' date=' i am really ejoying this mod.

I am playing the whole quests for the 2nd time, trying to solve/pinpoint some bugs i have found.

I know that you, galgat, like the mod LoversBitch as i like; unfortunately they aren't totally compatible so far.

What happened to my PC after being knotted by the dog in the kennels in Siren's island: got a new companion, made few steps whit him outside and all the guards attacked and killed the dog :(

Same story happened in the main island whit another dog. I resurrected him whit the only result to have ALL the island's dogs killed by the NPCs!

Some issue whit the dog's faction it seems...would you please fix it? thx in advance.

I have problems whit the \"pimp\" quest:

1st issue was that after a while, 2 NPCs became \"i have no greetings\" for unknow reason, Johny Rams and Alice Swan. Quite weird, since i had no problems whit them before. Anyway i have resolved editing the .esp and changing their races  :P

They works now, dialogues are working again.

2nd problem is more tricky:

******* WARNING SPOILERS **********

When i get stage 70 in \"xloversGGBondageSex\" quest, next step should be \"talk whit Nicky Sands and get gagged/enslaved and dragged to the clients in the chapel undercroft\"...

but instead if i talk to her she enslave me and do nothing; she just stay there, forever smiling at my chained PC...and the quest stage jump to 83 instead of 75.

I tryed to circumvent the problem thinking \"maybe she can't find the path  :)\", going in the chapel undercroft VERY close to the clients and doing \"placeatme\" her there. Talking whit her there make possible only to get stage 75, but whitout animations, dialogues and enslavement  :(

I did sex whit the boy in the normal way (by dialogues) and after that a guard came running inside attacking him!! (i wonder if it was intended to be so?)

I am at that stage, i placed the cat slaver in the inn (killed her by console and placeatme her) because i am not sure where she would end up after that stage in the quest.

********* END SPOILERS ***********

Keep up the good work, your mod is awesome and i am eager to see the future developements.

[/quote']

I think you are getting dogs with a high aggression, they will always be attacked by the guards..but I have done nothing with dog's on main land, in fact all my dogs are actually only found on the islands, they are not normal Oblivion dogs.. so I doubt it is My mod causing you dog problems.

also you may it sounds like be running LoversPK extention, or something similar, I have warned in the doc about this. I am not going to recode everything for those type mods. Sorry.

also dialog, can get messed up if use Booty's ring in shivering isle's. I have a fix to keep people from doing this, but that will be next update.

other thing is you are playing in the editor with the mod, there is no way I can know all your problems.. I mean I do that too, I do not blame you..is just you could cause things I would have no way of understanding.

Archived