LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

I've another problem' date=' this time whit the \"she sleep\" quest:

The bandit in the sewers keeps raping me even after shackling me, she doesn't flee LOL.

Every 6 rapes she put on me another shackle, and so on...

Even if i kill her using the console, nobody comes to my rescue :(

[/quote']

Bandit in the sewers, shackles you, I don't have one in the sewers that shackles anyone...I will check it out, she does rape you if you stay around her long enough, but she does not shackle you...

I will go check.. see if I can make happen..

No she does not shackle me, just rapes me, and if I wait around long enough she will do it again..

I wonder if you have another mod that does this with bandit's...and it is causing this problem here..

I never use default factions for my calls for this very reason. She is bandit faction, but has nothing to do with My bandits that shackle you.. this is the default bandit faction.

Most every one places that on there bandits because they wish them to be excepted by other bandit's, but it has nothing to do with my Rape and shackle mod...

I think some one has done the shackle thing like I did, but forgot a step..

maybe another mod is mucking things up.. If sso it will do it for many mods, besides mine.

I will keep checking though.

you might look to see if it is another mod, by turning some of them off.

but the sewer bandit is just a bandit. that rapes.. she is not suppose to shackle, nor does my mod even give her the power to shackle someone..

I truly believe this is sloppy code from another mod or mine but I have not been able to make it happen yet , causing this.

I have tried to make it happen, but I can not. I will keep looking though.

to be safe give me a few min. to make some changes, I will remove her from any faction that might cause or have a conflict..to be safe, and re post as .05K

I have not been able to make it happen, but there is a possibility..so I will make changes.

I've another problem' date=' this time whit the \"she sleep\" quest:

The bandit in the sewers keeps raping me even after shackling me, she doesn't flee LOL.

Every 6 rapes she put on me another shackle, and so on...

Even if i kill her using the console, nobody comes to my rescue :(

[/quote']

I am not sure, but I think this may have been caused by my allowing her to be in the same faction as the rape bandits out on the peninsula .  I have removed her from this faction, and this should fix this problem

I re uploaded the whole mode, and renamed it .05K. It is in the downloads section.

If this was what is happening, it would probably take at least 6 rapes from her to make it happen. as each rape would have stepped a variable up 1 ( because she was in the same faction, and the callback script would do this with each rape.), when it reached 6 or seven you would have been shackled by the quest script that handles that.

I am thinking this is what happened.

here is in cert from new doc file..

********************HOT FIX*************************************

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.02.05K

1.There is maybe a problem with bandit in sewers, I removed a faction that may have been causing a Problem..to see if it will help.

On the pirate ship: Over 20 rapes but the quest doesn't continue. :/ And sperm is also not displayed on the body (as it should be?). I tried to fix this while turning several other mods off - it didn't help.

sperm is showing or not showing is set up in the LoversPK options area.

you rank up on the ship with each cleaning from Hotwater.. you start as Cabin Slut, and at the end of the Laborious mission you should be Captains Skanky Pussy..I know Mean names, but the mission name is "Pirates are Mean"

after 20 rapes the pirates tell you your to nasty to fuck, so you need to go see Hotwater. he will clean you and raise your rank. the next time you need cleaning is only like 9 or 10 times. and after cleaning another rank change.. finally Hotwater will clean you and tell you to go see the captain.

after seeing the captain you get your final rank change, and a big chuck of money for your services.

then go talk to Hotwater again, he will put you off the ship.

This is a long mission, setting the progression time very short in your LoversPK options is a good idea.

I hope this helps

Things I have fixed' date=' or added in ver.1.02.05K

1.There is maybe a problem with bandit in sewers, I removed a faction that may have been causing a Problem..to see if it will help.

[/quote']

Indeed it helped  :D She only rapes me now, whitout using shackles, so there is a chance to escape.

Thx for the quick fix Galgat!

Things I have fixed' date=' or added in ver.1.02.05K

[/quote']

Indeed it helped  :D She only rapes me now, whitout using shackles, so there is a chance to escape.

Thx for the quick fix Galgat!

Yes it was My dumb ass Fat finger, that did it..SoRrY...  Anyway this should keep it from happening , and I will watch who I place in that guild from now on...

I did run into another Problem I just played it all the way Back through again, and In Provoke's home (During the "She Sleeps" Quest) , when I was leaving, My Exit script did not work right, and I was trapped in the home.

Not sure why this was.. But if this happens to anyone, until I have time to Update, and fix it right. Use Bootys ring to exit the Home. ..

I did run into another Problem I just played it all the way Back through again' date=' and In Provoke's home (During the \"She Sleeps\" Quest) , when I was leaving, My Exit script did not work right, and I was trapped in the home.

Not sure why this was.. But if this happens to anyone, until I have time to Update, and fix it right. Use Bootys ring to exit the Home. ..

[/quote']

Yep, this happened to me too the first time i've played the quest, i have used the Booty's ring that time.

It didn't happen the 2nd time though, the removing key timing was perfect.

Also somethigh funny happened in Mrs Green's bedroom the night i payed a visit to her, the door was unlocked when she was sleeping so i entered, but when she leaved the room she closed the door behind her and i was trapped inside  ;D

At that time i had the ring, but if this happens beforehand the only way out is the console's "unlock" command.

Still no luck whit the "pimp" quest, it is screwed for me.  ???

Ohk.. so i've played till you have to get the female emmisary for siren island. and i've talked to the queen. The thing is..I have no idea what to do now... I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to list out 1. all the quests 2. how to start/ or get them. Coz every one keeps getting confused

SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_SPOILER_

Ohk.. so i've played till you have to get the female emmisary for siren island. and i've talked to the queen. The thing is..I have no idea what to do now... I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to list out 1. all the quests 2. how to start/ or get them. Coz every one keeps getting confused

I just got through replaying all the way through, testing if i remember right the queen say's okay, but must be a female Emissary, Talk to Mrs Greaves i believe or booty, they tell you to talk to the island emissary... I have so much going in this i have trouble remembering LOL

I am about to update again, it will be Ver 05M when I get it up.. I found some bugs as i played back through, and I have, I hope addressed them.

I will tell you the thing that makes this mission troublesome is all the emissary look alike except for the Eldar, that was intentional..  You will see

It will be a few min.'s I will post here when I have it ready to Download.

I have done another fix I hope for some bugs I found while playing back through the Mod from start to finish.. they were bug that did not happen to everyone, so some of you may never have seen them. but they could happen.

I hope i have solved these 6 legged insect problems, the spiders are probably still there though...

This adds nothing to the quest's it is just Bug maintenance. I am working on the "Whore for a Pimp" quest extending it, but I am having to build some more area's, and many cell's so it will take some time.

In cert from the 05M doc file.

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.02.05M

1. She sleeps mission you could get stuck in Provokes Home after doing the dirty deed. Should be fixed now, but if you do get stuck there use booty's ring to get out. I think I have that Problem fixed though.

2. Johny first Mission takes you to the priory Out side of Crowning. One of the Priests Find Package was not firing some times. I think I have this fixed now.

It is a Tes4 bug that happens sometime's with Packages, and is troublesome to get rid of.

3. Some times Nicky did not get close enough to one of the Clients in the Tomb area of the Chapel.

I used a distance setting to make a Journal update. If you do not see the Journal update when you get in range of the Argonian, Try to push the young man closer to Nicky..Or be Patient and maybe Nickys wander package will kick in, and she will get closer to him.

I have increased her distance checking, and I think this will be okay now, But just in case.

hi there~

Galgat...could you please upload your file again? The sites say expired or error 404 for me.

And a little question off topic..Why do you always use sites which kick your stuff out after short time and not sites like megaupload?

The latest version is in the downloads area.. It is a link to and off sight location. But it is there I just tested it. works fine.

Got some minor bugs' date=' but I must ask if REV 90 is a REQUIRE? I'm still using REV 89.

[/quote']

I did everything in 89 rev until just recently, I have not had time to test in 89 again, but i belive it will work fine in 89.. if anything some of the stuff I had to do for Rev 90 to work should help rev 89.. But on that I can not be positive...

My last few posts were done with rev 90 active I have been using rev 90 for testing lately..

Not sure what's gone wrong' date=' but I've completed every quest including she sleeps, but none of the ones involving Nicky Sands.  Everytime I talk to her she enslaves my character, but never goes anywhere.

[/quote']

after Johny released you at the seaside inn did you talk to him again. you get a quest update when talk to him again..

I just got through testing this, and it worked fine, in fact many times..

I will look at it..

Not sure what's gone wrong' date=' but I've completed every quest including she sleeps, but none of the ones involving Nicky Sands.  Everytime I talk to her she enslaves my character, but never goes anywhere.

[/quote']

after Johny released you at the seaside inn did you talk to him again. you get a quest update when talk to him again..

I just got through testing this, and it worked fine, in fact many times..

I will look at it..

I am not saying it is not happening,( I am sure it is) but i just tried from Johny start at dirty bay all the way through with no problems, she leads me straight to the first humiliation, in the chapel tomb.. and everything starts right up.. I do not know what the problem is, as I can not make it happen.

I have the same issue as Loogie.  Talk to Johnny, do his run, talk again at Seaside.  He says "Go clean up, if I need you I'll find you."  I get a quest update about investigating overpowering pimps.  I talk to Nicky, she enslaves me, then nothing.  Quest stalls there.

Everything up to that point is smooth as silk.

Guest Donkey

This mod works fine with lovers bitch. It has to be on your own end. secondly crowning isle makes no changes to any of Chorrol part. You must have installed another mod who makes changes to Chorrol who messes up loversBtich.

Tom21, you're right. I just tested version 1.02.05M. Rena is waiting in front of her house with her two dogs. When my character tries to open the door nothing happens. Using "unlock" in console doesn't help. The door is visible but unable to open. I switched LoversBitch off but same result. Mhhh, strange. ???

Same door prob here.

But first: Thank you Galgat, great mod. Keep up the good work. I'm writing about a problem here, but besides from that your mod is wonderfully bugfree.

Chorrol door prob:

Until now I have discovered 2 doors in Chorrol that stop working with your mod activated - Renas door and fighter's guild front door from inside the house.

This seems to be unlogical, because your mod doesn't change Chorrol - but looking into Tes4Edit I found a door reference which binds a script (001CRProvokeBackDoorScript) to generic door 0002acf1 which is the base for the fighters door. So I guess that would be the culprit .?.

If I ever find out how to add a screenie to this post I will attach my tes4edit screenie.

-

After a short test: Indeed, removing the script from the door made the Chorrol ones work again.

Assuming that reference has a meaning a quick solution would be to delete the door-script-link (after playing Crowning to the point that you don't need it anymore) - easy to do in Tes4Edit or CS.

Rena Bruiant cant get into her House? It's like the Front Door is not there?

and it's got to be this Mod Doing it? \"LoversCrowningIsle Galgat v1.02.05M\"

Your taking about a door that has nothing to do with my mod, But tunr mine off if that is the case, My mod does nothing in chorrol area. that is Lovers Bitch, that tweaks, and changes the chorrol area.. not mine.

and as I recall her house is always locked anyway.  but I have done nothing with it.  you can look in tes4 if you like you will find not asterisk next to any Chorrol homes, or Chorrol area.

Archived