LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

Dont get me wrong' date=' you absolutely have nothing to sorry :D I know you want to make it a bit more challenging with such cryptic journal. I personally hope you still keep this style and optimize the tone even in future updates. I think it has old school RPG taste when everything do not have a huge arrow or flashing light marking the destination. It promotes the exploration in player and emphasizes the design.

We always have this thread to ask in case of having no clue right :D I posted my question since I tried to jump on any terrain in the island and took a few looks at the waterfall as well as some small lakes but still nothing to be seen. Maybe I overlooked sth, thanks for the hint :D

[/quote']

I think the greatest confusion is that it's not technically on "Siren Island", but "Sanctuary Island".  Oh, and don't go too...far out.

I found one of your NPCs is a cute elf' date=' Alice Swan. Not in the requirements so its a faceless npc for those who didn't load them. Has a no comment when I talked to her when I loaded cute elves, so some things off even with cute elves loaded for me.

I found some doors that lock on the inside and not on the outside as intended. \"Door to Swan Home\" \"Door to Strens Home\" \"Wooden Door to Clash Home\"

[/quote']

she is from my MBP, I have no other dependancys but MBP and loversPK, and of course you need shivering isle's

Just let them do until the quest message pops up' date=' then you go back to the Queen's mother place.

One thing to add, it might be relevant or not. I encountered the \"No Greeting\" problem which prevented me from triggering the spider quest, tried some method described in this topic but they did not work. Then I did other quest like building the portals and Morbious quest, then I have to enter Shivering Isles ( my character is a new one which has never been in SE before), then I can trigger the quest via the dark skin Siren wandering around the Queen Palace. I noticed that in the dialogue with the Mother, the mad scientist was also mentioned, so is the Morbious quest is prerequisite to the spider quest or something technically related to Shivering Isles ? After this quest I still have the \"No greeting\" problem though.

And can anyone tell me a bit more details about Howling cave location ? Even when I use the latest update, the journal entry is still abstract description like where is this cave, I remember not seeing any cave in the island ?

Anyway,a gorgeous mod with very interesting and funny storyline, counting days to new updates :D

[/quote']

I was trying to be cryptic with the clue, Badly I guess, On Island I think was my clue, may be if you look under, as in under water  ??

I am SoRrY I was trying to make some what of a puzzle of it..

Morbious quest was one that you could do very early, I do not think I had any perquisites intended with it..I did think that latter on I might expand on it.

I wish I knew why some of you got the I have no dialog thing.. It is something I really don't know why... I wish I could help with that more.

I have a little update, I may post, but it is a laborious mission, but not really a quest.. You have to have the portals open up to get it. There is a Mrs Femdom  who asks you to be her pet dog for a day..she will drag you all over the islands to be insulted, and raped by who ever feels like it.. not really a quest, but something i made to check the follow routines and test a few ideas along the way..

If some of you wish to try it I could upload the esp that would have it on it..it is still beta ish, as is the whole mod really. but seems to be working okay. it is a repetitive mission you can return to her between the hours os 8 and 12 pm every day and redo it. or are suppose to be able to..LOL sometimes i think I have something right, and it messes up..I really do spend a lot of time backing up...LOL

Some bug here. My character is a Vampire, and when she became a slave in a pimp quest her beautiful vampire face got reset to a Drag Queen. I have to cure my vampirism just to make it work, Anyway to fix this? And btw amazing work as always! This is the first time I ever got any bug from your mod through. 

I have a little update' date=' I may post, but it is a laborious mission, but not really a quest.. [/quote']

Please do! And repeateble quests sounds good. I did not make a separate save before the slaver-quest and now i cant do it again. Would it be possible to reset johnny after hes hanging out in the inn? Say a day after, he gets bored or has spent his money on drinks and returns to dirtybay so the quest can be triggered again? That would also make tracking bugs easier (not that i had any).

Guest sbjyp01

Can you explain what quests in this mod plz?

What I know is only morobious's lab quest.

It is really high quality mod. Thanks

Is their more in the pimp my whore quest after you get pimped 3 times and talking to the madam says she was kidnapped and pimped out too? The CS implies theirs more quest stages left but i don't know how to trigger it.

Can you explain what quests in this mod plz?

What I know is only morobious's lab quest.

It is really high quality mod. Thanks

I think the lower part of the doc files gives some advise on getting started' date=' and I believe the head master of the school is one of the few quest markers I have added to the game, so you should be able to find him. anyway the school is in crowning town, from him you should get started on many of the quest's after you have enrolled in the School for advanced prostitution...SOAP for short.

Much after that is talking with people, wandering around, normal RPG stuff.

I hope that helps some.

Some bug here. My character is a Vampire, and when she became a slave in a pimp quest her beautiful vampire face got reset to a Drag Queen. I have to cure my vampirism just to make it work, Anyway to fix this? And btw amazing work as always! This is the first time I ever got any bug from your mod through.

I am SoRrY I really have never played the Vampire, other than long time ago I got disease and did some missions to cure it..

Only reason I can think this might have happened is some glitch in MBP or maybe if you are running xeosp, which handles body mods very differently.

Might not be best class to play in this mod..

Is their more in the pimp my whore quest after you get pimped 3 times and talking to the madam says she was kidnapped and pimped out too? The CS implies theirs more quest stages left but i don't know how to trigger it.

I am working on more' date=' it takes time..but that is about it so far..

I have a little update, I may post, but it is a laborious mission, but not really a quest..

Please do! And repeatable quests sounds good. I did not make a separate save before the slaver-quest and now i cant do it again. Would it be possible to reset johnny after hes hanging out in the inn? Say a day after, he gets bored or has spent his money on drinks and returns to dirtybay so the quest can be triggered again? That would also make tracking bugs easier (not that i had any).

I will test it a little more, and may upload it..I want to make sure it will not blow any of the other missions..it is like 15 to 20 min of abusive treatment, where you are made a slave, and forced to crawl behind you master, and be used by what ever decides to use you..animations do pretty well, some animal's have messed animations that do not work well with the crawling function, but over all it does much better than the hands behind back animation.

its not really a quest, but more of something to the crawling animation, and check the follow routines.

must talk to Mrs Femdom between hours of 8am and 12pm to start.

Galgat I just wanted to say... You are awesome! I think I have played this mod more than any other and it's nice to know theirs more to come. I will keep looking for bugs for you.

That is all

I have uploaded the minor update, which adds another mission.. Please keep the other, in-case is any problems with other missions from this one, it is a dialog thing I am worried about more than anything.. I am using a new, or different to me way of getting insult's and sex started, it is not been tested a lot yet. I think I have install enough safe guards though.

you may not even notice it.

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.02.05c

1. This just adds a bondage and humiliation repeatable mission, found between 8am & 12 pm in the crowning chapel.. talk to Mrs Femdom.. It is not really a quest, but was something I was using to test my following routines, and check out some insulting comments I added to see how they worked.

Some have asked for it so I have uploaded it.

It has not be tested enough to know that it won't mess up some other quest in the mod.. you must have opened the portals between the islands before it is available. I think it is harmless enough. a very abusive mission. in some ways. should last about 15 to 20 min.

2. also is a minor tweaking to some of the crawling KF animations.

you will find the link at the top of the downloads doc file.. in the downloads section for this mod.

Galgat I just wanted to say... You are awesome! I think I have played this mod more than any other and it's nice to know theirs more to come. I will keep looking for bugs for you.

That is all

Thx u, ( and I am glad you enjoy it, I have had fun :) making it, and flusteration :( )but don't look to hard, I am sure they will run out like fire ant's when you step on there hill..LOL

try to remember it is more of and Adult entertainment mod, and not a hard core FPS shooter...

But anything that cripples the quests I want to try and fix. if I can.

Near Morbious house' date=' we can find a construction called Beast Pen and need a key to open. Is it related to any quest :D

Also We have the unnatural door on Siren Islands, same question as above :D

[/quote']

it will be, but that is latter.. nothing really there now, just a cell I made

Calgat,

I posted the comments below on the downloads thread. Now, since it is unfair to expect you to follow all threads just in case there might be some stray comment useful to you, I thought I'd give you the shortened version of the possible bug report... Not so much a bug as an incompatibility you may not be aware of. For some time I found that playing the Morbious part caused the game to immediately ctd if I saved and tried to reload after. It took me a while, but i figured out the root of the problem. Tomago Club! It may be because Morbious is trying to breed with the player's toon and Tomago Club tries to comply with this. Hitting the tilde key told me the story. Tomago Club just couldn't handle what was requested of it and kept failing. I disabled the mod and was able to load at the point where My toon had escaped Morbious' little breeding chamber. Tomago Club is no trouble with any other other part of Crowning. I tested this as it is completely possible to by-pass entirely and even do the spider Daedea quest with no trouble. Ok, it's a bit odd mentioning something that didn't happen in-game, but it's not the end of the world, eh?

Playing through the Mobious section again, proved to be a much smoother overall experience this time around. I can see you've been tweaking it a fair bit. Not so much waiting around for something to happen. This seriously increases the "victimised" feeling for one's poor toon. Well done on that sir.

One further slight problem as below:

MB2 causes havok with Pirates Can Be Mean and also with those wandering bandits, as both groups can't seem to keep their hands of themselves whilst player toon is being humped by someone. This wasn't a problem until I dl'd Lovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 [Rev90] and installed it.

Actually I found it funny except the the bandit don't finish their scripted routine and player toon doesn't end up bound and paralyzed.

With Pirates Can Be Mean, it's no problem as there are plenty others in the crew to ... er ... "take the strain".

I really like this mod, as you must've figured by now and only mention the above to be helpful. I trust you find the above to be so.

After some problems getting an old savegame to work, i was able to try your new esp galgat. First, as always, thanks and very good job done. No ctds and no major bugs that i could find. The animations look fine, cool you fixed the running anim with the shackled hands. I got stuck once in dirty bay and once in the chapel following the slavers but since you teleport after them if they change cell, thats not a real problem. Had some aligning problem in the chapel but thats a problem of confined space and ragdolling into a corner. The comments from bystanders work fine, i even tried it with joburgh perverted greetings turned on and they did not cancel each other out or cause any problems.

There are two very minor things that i will mention: the spelleffect when catching up with the slavers can be a bit distracting, especially if "always run" is toggled. The other thing is the greetings of ms.femdom. Its cool that she walks around and talks to other people, just like taking a stroll with the doggy :) but every time you get too close to her she greets the player. Not sure if this can be helped.

Otherwise everything works great and, if a few other testers confirm it too, you could include this into your basic release.

I don't know what version of the mod this bug began appearing in' date=' but Moanette the Siren queen now appears outside of prison when the player is released.

[/quote']

The others I expect, I can not be compatible with every mod, I don't use masturbation Lovers mod, I found it messed up a lot of other things when I tried it, and also cause me a lot of ctd's.  and the last time I translated tamago club for my self, before it was translated and released here, I never released my version of that, because ashal and others were working on it to, and it was a very simple translation..anyway at that time it did very little, and you could never seem to carry a baby to term. I will say that version back then had very sloppy code in it with no protection in its callback for other mods that used a call back.

I know it has advanced a lot since then, but I have never tried it again, I got to bored with it the first time.

and it was not a mod I would ever leave running that long anyway. 

But the thing about moanett being out side the prison...that is odd, she only has like 2 packages on her, the one for sitting on the throne, and one for walking around her kingdom..which does not kick in until late in the quests.

I wonder do you run some other programs that make companion's like rapeslave, lovers magic, there are a slew of them out there Partners and others... there are so many.. I have never seen this happen to me in all my testing. Not that any of those would or should cause a problem, I was just wondering. I have 3 people that are always  just outside the prison when I come out..They are not mine, I think they have something to do with Partners, I un checked it long a go, but they just won't go away.

Had a similar bug with LoversBorn, My babies just would not go away even after I uninstalled it..some how, I never looked they got join at the hip to my character.. I think because they were copies.

I have now loversPK rev 89 right now, I tried to download 90 last night I was going to translate it some, or see how much I could text transfer, and how much would be left to actually translate, But could not get it for some reason. are you running rev 90 ??  I am hoping it does not mess up my mod again.. I had to redo this 3 times already because of loversPK rev's I don't think I will ever go to that trouble again..

there was a problem I got earlier similar to that because I had placed a must complete on the pirate's package, and I messed up and used the jail pants on some of them. I fixed that many updates ago.

I will look at her AI packages, it might be that I have a must reach destination on her, but I don't think so.

I may not see this because I avoid getting thrown in prison, because of the loss to stat's.

she is one I put very few packages on. I will look at her closely and see if I have anything on her that could cause this.

I really wish I had time to make this compatible with every mod out there, but I am only one person...I have  lot of trouble just keeping mine from crashing all the time..LOL

I am interested in the moanett thing though.. I will look at her closely.

I have another installment sort of ready for the PIMP mission, and some one asked about the Girls from SOAP school telling about how she got raped..that was the start of this next abusive treatment from the Pimp's but it was just s stage setter.  I need to test a few things a little more on this extra mission.. before I release it.

Is there a version of this that's compatible with Open Cities / Open Cities Reborn? I'd love to try this but last time I tried it' date=' the port NPC was in the original Anvil and inaccessible.

[/quote']

NO you might do a coc 001galgat or coc 001CrownASOAP and c if that works. I mean if I move him it could mess a lot of things up, and I would probably just move him to someone Else's favorite mod location.  SoRrY

I don't know what version of the mod this bug began appearing in' date=' but Moanette the Siren queen now appears outside of prison when the player is released.

[/quote']

I check moanett out she has only 2 packages on her, they are very simple "once a day", and "weapons unequiped", and her clothing is custom made by me, so it is not in any way attached to the jail..

I do not know why she would show up..

I worry about this a lot, because I have to use must complete on my Pimp's, But I try to set the conditions where they are finished, and not longer able to run at the end.

I haven't run any of the mods you say might cause the problem with Moanette.  Also' date=' it's important to note the character this happened to has not yet completed the Siren Island quest.

[/quote']

Yea but its worrisome, if she is in crowning, instead of siren island, it would make completing some of the missions hard, or undo-able..  But I can find no reason, humm infact the Sirens don't start coming to the other islands, until the portals are opened, or that is the way it is suppose to be..

I will check some other things. she only have  use which has no condition, and one wander , and that is just a stage check before it starts, which is after the quest easier way is finished. So she sctually just sits on the throne until the player opens up the island portals.

05D already!

I'm really enjoying this. Tried out the Mrs Femdom bit. Gotta love the name. Where does she keep Mr F? Probably chained up in a basement somewhere.

I think the the sleeping girl quest to be a real triumph for you. Serious change of pace there. Smoothly done!

The Johny sequence with the crawl - excellent. Everyhting grinds to a halt in the chapel after some abuse - does it end there? Or am i doing something wrong? The whole humiliation thing really seems to be going somewhere.

This mod looks more impressive with every version.

Thank you

05D already!

I'm really enjoying this. Tried out the Mrs Femdom bit. Gotta love the name. Where does she keep Mr F? Probably chained up in a basement somewhere.

I think the the sleeping girl quest to be a real triumph for you. Serious change of pace there. Smoothly done!

The Johny sequence with the crawl - excellent. Everyhting grinds to a halt in the chapel after some abuse - does it end there? Or am i doing something wrong? The whole humiliation thing really seems to be going somewhere.

This mod looks more impressive with every version.

Thank you

humm,  if you are talking about the Johny part of that quest, where the priests use you, then not there is more.

a she cat in crowning town, may abuse you...

if you are talking about when the she cat takes you to the chapel tomb area, then that mission was 2 part, she should take you on to another spot of abuse.

and from that with the newest up date there is another possible quest, or domination or punishment thing that can happen with Nicky. after a little conversation with some other people.

Sorry Calgat, It was the Johny part of the quest and my toon got stuck in the chapel with nothing happening and I was confused. However, I got my toon to talk to the pimp again and it all kind of restarted, reached a conclusion ending up in the Tavern. I dld the latest patch and all has gone well. Got the message about keeping quiet.

Calgat, this whole thing seems to be shaping up into a whole new chapter and again has a good narrative to follow.

The crawling animation is entirely your own? Its first rate.

When it's finally finished Crowning Isle will be a mod not easily forgotten or bested.

Sorry Calgat' date=' It was the Johny part of the quest and my toon got stuck in the chapel with nothing happening and I was confused. However, I got my toon to talk to the pimp again and it all kind of restarted, reached a conclusion ending up in the Tavern. I dld the latest patch and all has gone well. Got the message about keeping quiet.

Calgat, this whole thing seems to be shaping up into a whole new chapter and again has a good narrative to follow.

The crawling animation is entirely your own? Its first rate.

When it's finally finished Crowning Isle will be a mod not easily forgotten or bested.

[/quote']

Good, It should be pretty much auto in the chapel with the priest's..if you have that latest ESP patch I have at the top of the downloads ares doc file.

I tried rev 90 and had some bugs happen to me that never happened in rev 89. I think that they have mucked up the AI routines some how, with that, if anyone notice way they make AI come and stare at the sex acts it is different acting, and I think maybe overpowering to packages that you put on you AI.. some of my Packages did not do right with rev 90...

I went back to rev 89.. I think 90 has problems, or will cause them.  I may test it more latter.  I am Glad I had enough sense to back up my data folder before installing rev90.

Archived