LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

Can someone help me with the mission in the mine CarLoft not get

if you are in the mine, I have explained this in another, reply, it take quite awhile to endure the acts from the goblin's.. you will eventually rank up in the goblin female rank's system of the Goblin guild.

the first rank takes like 20 act's or abuse's from the goblin's, then it is about every 9 or 10 acts you will rank again, when you have reached the final rank in the goblin Guild for female's you will be notified by a Pop up window.

setting the rape speed really fast will certainly help move this mission along faster..

Something many don't know is although you can not bring up the movement system during sex you can bring up the guild rank menu, you should see different images for each rank you achieve in there guild.. you will rank up 5 times.

It takes awhile. but it is fairly well automated.. so you don't have t just sit and watch it all. the goblin's wander , and will get close enough to get frisky over time.

First I want to say this mod is amazing I am in love with it, Now on to the not so good point:

I have the same issue as Loogie.  Talk to Johnny' date=' do his run, talk again at Seaside.  He says \"Go clean up, if I need you I'll find you.\"  I get a quest update about investigating overpowering pimps.  I talk to Nicky, she enslaves me, then nothing.  Quest stalls there.

Everything up to that point is smooth as silk.

[/quote']

Ditto for me it seems like Nicky may not be moving to the next AI package I have let her stand there for three days in game no luck I have tried everything I can think of, load order, disabling all other mods, reinstalling the mod, reinstalled Lovers pk, reinstalled the latest OBSE, I don't know how to script so I am sunk there but it seems like an AI problem I am seeing no script errors in the log / console.  Anyone have any other ideas this is such a kewl mod and I really want it to work.  :-\

First I want to say this mod is amazing I am in love with it' date=' Now on to the not so good point:

I have the same issue as Loogie.  Talk to Johnny, do his run, talk again at Seaside.  He says \"Go clean up, if I need you I'll find you.\"  I get a quest update about investigating overpowering pimps.  I talk to Nicky, she enslaves me, then nothing.  Quest stalls there.

Everything up to that point is smooth as silk.

Ditto for me it seems like Nicky may not be moving to the next AI package I have let her stand there for three days in game no luck I have tried everything I can think of, load order, disabling all other mods, reinstalling the mod, reinstalled Lovers pk, reinstalled the latest OBSE, I don't know how to script so I am sunk there but it seems like an AI problem I am seeing no script errors in the log / console.  Anyone have any other ideas this is such a kewl mod and I really want it to work.  :-\

I have looked at this, but have not been able to make it happen, I kind of need to see it to figure out what i need to do to fix it.

On the plus side, I finally got the Regina won't bind me back up, and take me to seasideInn bug to happen for me in the bullpen, and I have fixed this.

I have also addressed the problem with the paralyzed if not naked in the bullpen problem, where sometimes a ring is not removed, and you get locked out of the first act in the bullpen, and mission failed, and you were stuck there.

I have placed a check in the bull's or trainers script to see if you are naked before they attempt to start conversation..this seems to have stopped this problem. also

I am sorry but it will be a bit before I can upload these fixes, as I have to many unfinished things in my Mod to send these at this time.

I have added about 45 NPC, another world space, and about 15 new cell's and I have way to much dialog to fix, and holes in things right now to Upload it.

the bug with Nicky bothers me, I have tried to make it happen, but I can not.. I am looking at it though..

the conditions for her greeting are simple,

Playercaptured == 0

xloversggbondagesex stage is 70

NPC is AAACRBSPimp01

this should fire for you unless something is messing it up. it is just a simple greeting, no scripting or anything for this one.

now everything after this is coordinated with her script, but this part of her quest is just a simple greeting.

you might try in console typing [ set xloversggbondagesex.nextstop to 1 ] After she has you bound up, and ready to roll...This is set though with the same dialog that enslaves you.. and it is set before the enslavement call.. I don't see how it could miss being set, but Tes4 can be flaky sometimes.

I just have not figured it out yet.

you do tend to spend most of your time criticizing...LOL

True.. I do that a lot. :) My job is software developement and project management so this is kind of a profassional habit. But it's also because I love what you have created so far and constantly look for everything that isn't "perfect". Which is of course a bit of overkill' date=' considering you're doing this for fun in your spare time (A big "ThAnK U" for the effort again, btw).

{id} is intentional.. to give it a different look..as though it's name were not pronounceable... in the normal tongue.. or difficult to pronounce, And Idea, nothing more.

Lol. I didn't even consider that. It just looked so much like a programming language statement I was certain it was standing for something like Creature-ID.

BTW: I teleported to Crowning Isle with my male character and noticed the "prohibited from sex" thing on most females, just as you said. Out of curiousity: How is that done/undone? (If it's too lengthy, maybe give me a hint on what to look for in CS and i try to find out from there).

I can go back and forth with a mark and teleport spell once I've been there and I'm really considering making this my Vacation Island for that character.

Mh.. considering many of the girls are prostitutes.. maybe some could have an option to buy a sex-session with them? Kind of makes sense if the player girl is not the only one selling her stuff on those streets, or not?

Setting nextstop to 1 didn't do anything' date=' but setting it to 2 skipped the church and took me to the basement of the house for additional training - after that's done, though, Nicky doesn't pack me back up.

Could the error be related to not doing Nicky's other quests prior to finishing She Sleeps?

[/quote']

she won't there are many other setting that bring you to that point.. for some reason that package must be corrupt on your system.. it is package, and if the second package is working, which is the one where nextstop == 2 then something seems like it wrong with the first package..but it works fine for me.[ it's only condition it that nextstop == 1 ]  I think somehow maybe, but only guessing the first package is mess up by something else, or is corrupt..

But sense it works fine every single time for me, I do not know what to do to fix it for you.

I am still lost on what to do for you.  It never fails for me.. works every time, I have really tried to make it screw up.. but  it does not.

I will keep looking at it.

you do tend to spend most of your time criticizing...LOL

BTW: I teleported to Crowning Isle with my male character and noticed the "prohibited from sex" thing on most females' date=' just as you said. Out of curiousity: How is that done/undone? (If it's too lengthy, maybe give me a hint on what to look for in CS and i try to find out from there).

I can go back and forth with a mark and teleport spell once I've been there and I'm really considering making this my Vacation Island for that character.

Mh.. considering many of the girls are prostitutes.. maybe some could have an option to buy a sex-session with them? Kind of makes sense if the player girl is not the only one selling her stuff on those streets, or not?

[/quote']

It is something that was even in the original lovers way back before it became loversPK, it is just and item added to there inventory that the function's check for.  I have it scripted to go away once the female PC character reaches a certain Quest stage.

I've just started a new character doing the Crowning Island quest chain.  I'll be able to tell you in three or four days if it works for the new character and I broke something on my old character.

What I find baffling about this is I had this working two or three updates ago' date=' but reverted to a prior save and when I went back to try it again, it didn't work.

[/quote']

I was just wondering , Not accusing, but did you by any chance use setstage xloversggbondagesex to some stage.. trying to hurry or by any chance did you kill the Argonian in the church Tomb area....?

it is just at a certain stage the target for Nicky is disabled, but this happens after the level 70 stage.. It is an Argonian in the tomb area under the Chapel... If he got killed, or disabled, Nicky would have no target to go to. this would make her just stand, because she just could not do what was asked of her.

I haven't attacked any NPCs in Crowning Island - it's about sex' date=' not violence - but when I go down to the basement of the church the argonian and the rich barely legal guy whose supposed to do the sexing aren't there.

Also, when I talk to Nicky, she goes straight to the dialog about punishing me for being chatty, instead of the dialog where she talks about following up after the first pimp.  I didn't do her missions prior to that before completing She Sleeps.

[/quote']

if they are not in the church tomb area then they have been disabled, or.. killed.. this would cause the trouble you are describing...  But I do not see how they could get disabled, and they have no low level processing.

the quest script does not disable them until stage 82.. and you are only at stage 70 when you talk to Nicky.

doing the She sleeps mission before the stage 70 mission might also be a problem, I will look at it, but it may be tomorrow late before I have time.

Setting nextstop to 1 didn't do anything' date=' but setting it to 2 skipped the church and took me to the basement of the house for additional training - after that's done, though, Nicky doesn't pack me back up.

Could the error be related to not doing Nicky's other quests prior to finishing She Sleeps?

[/quote']

Okay I think I finally got a handle on this problem, It seems to be a load order problem. Below is the portion of my load order that was causing the problem:

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

This is towards the end of my load order and works like a charm now I had LoversCrowningIsle.esp loading after LoversIdleAnimsPriority and LoversAnimObjectsPriority (Thanks to Boss) once I changed this it all worked as advertised.

Sorry for the hassle Galgat thank you for an awsome mod. :cool:

I have been over my coding, and dialog, very thoroughly, and I can not find or figure out what is causing you this problem...

One thing that might be, you said that you went to a prior save.. this might have been during a time when I was deleting those 2 NPC in the tomb area, and redoing them, or placing them differently. and before I added References to them.

This might have caused them to be out of sync with your saved game. (not sure if that is a right way to put it)

if you do start new game of Crowning Isle [save game] and go into the tomb, and see if those 2 are there, then go back to your save game and continue.. [they are not disabled until stage 82] which is after you have done there abuse act.

[[[ In fact it is one of them that sets the stage from 70 to 75 so there is no way to get to 82 with out them]]]

not want you to fight all the way back to that stage of the missions just to be depressed again.

I hope the load order thing works for Loogie.. I just can not find the problem to fix it..

I am able to run Lovers Crowning Isle just about anywhere in my load order... or I have never had a load order problem with it yet.

But something must have happened differently to you that I am as yet unable to duplicate.

Very SoRry about the problem... I am just at the moment unable to fix it.

I am still looking though..

icant find Mrs Femdom quest in the chapel.

She is inside from something 12pm to 8am, i talk to here but there is no dialogs option and the day she is on the dock and same thing, nothing new.

I miss something, or i must go further in the main quest ? (i started a new one, my stage is around 30, if i remeber well)

RE: The Nicky Problem

Nicky is somehow jumping from stage 70 to 83 entirely bypassing the church. At least now I know why she stalls. I did a clean save run all the way through the MQ with no other variables. Everything else is still smooth as silk.

icant find Mrs Femdom quest in the chapel.

She is inside from something 12pm to 8am' date=' i talk to here but there is no dialogs option and the day she is on the dock and same thing, nothing new.

I miss something, or i must go further in the main quest ? (i started a new one, my stage is around 30, if i remeber well)

[/quote']

Femdom won't give her quest until after you get the portals set up.

Femdom won't give her quest until after you get the portals set up.

Portal you get' date=' i guess, in a (late) quest as i dont remember having a portal in previous version of the mod ?

[/quote']

***SPOILER ALERT***SPOILER ALERT***SPOILER ALERT***SPOILER ALERT***

After you found a female emissary for Siren's Island ("A Porter for Siren Isle") and helped to install mage portals on the three islands ("Easier Passage") you have to help the Siren's Queen mom. Then you can look for Mrs.Femdom.

When you meet Mrs. Femdom you won't get an entry in your quest book, because it's not actually a quest. You can spend a day with her, earn money and have fun provided that you like doing your job. It's something you can repeat.

There are two portals on each of the three islands (Siren's Isle, Dirty Bay and Crowning Isle) who teleport you to the other two destinations. Portals are no doors or gates but round magical platforms that you might already have seen if you have visited the Arcane University's Arch-Mage's Tower.

I have been looking at this Nicky problem some people say they are having..she can not,or should not be able to bypass the chapel act's as the chapel is where she gets set from stage 70 to 75.. if no chapel then she can not get above 70...

However I could have fat fingered something.. I have been looking at it, but I redid all the missions just recently, and everything worked fine.

as best i can tell somehow the target in the church must be getting disabled, but I can not find why or where..as it does not happen to me.. They are disabled, at stage 82, but that can not be reached normally with out the Church event.

I hope some of you are not trying to bypass early stages...It will mess things up. There are way to many quest variables that have to be set as well. and many of these depending on the stage can be raised as well as lowered. So It would be very tricky if messed with. in that way.

Not that I think any of you are doing that, but wanted to warn you. It would also make it hard for me to continue with the mod, as I spend all my time looking for self inflicted Problem's that I can not find.

Well thank you for the answer, i founs it.

I think the is a bug in the quest "she sleeps"

When i an inside provoke's house he is spanking one time after, and then i have a really wierd quest update, which speak about a ring (greef or something like this), speacial mushroom fur cure and pirates.

In fact i allready have the mushroom (which is a quest item) in my inventory, i guess thats why i have this quest update, and miss a lot of them between. I dont know how i get this item before the quest start (maybe in the spider's dongeon). Well i wanted to know if there is a way to drop this item (as its tagged quest item i cant) on the floor, to take it later in the right stage of the quest.

Another question, i'm really stuck in the quest with the slavers, i found 2 of them, quest update tells me to find from where comes their power (stage 82 if i remember well, last update was after speaking to the hooker on dirty bay's dock). I guess this is not the end of the mod, as there is still a locked door on crowning isle (aldheid like), close to the inn.

oh and there is a quest associates to the sewers and the bandit inside, below the chapel ?

Not that I think any of you are doing that' date=' but wanted to warn you. It would also make it hard for me to continue with the mod, as I spend all my time looking for self inflicted Problem's that I can not find.

[/quote']

An option (avalaible through a spell or item like a lot of mod) to set the "lenght" of the stages (you know, between rank in the pirate's ship or goblin's vault), to have the possibility to choose "short", ie somethink like 5 acts needed most of the time (between rank, various essence and semens needed in many quest, etc ...). Sometimes there is the temptation to use setstage, or set 1 sec for every stage in the xlovers option.

But we will never tell you enough, thanks you for your mod, you have a really "interessing" imagination :D

I on the mission bien A Whore to be Pimpet

I have the bottle brkome the message

Oh Gosh..! I have the Bottle, But naked like this. I wonder……Ouch..! Sharp edges on it.. There that should keep it hidden.

Out_of_Sight

Then it goes on I do not do something wrong

I on the mission bien A Whore to be Pimpet

I have the bottle brkome the message

Oh Gosh..! I have the Bottle' date=' But naked like this. I wonder……Ouch..! Sharp edges on it.. There that should keep it hidden.

Out_of_Sight

Then it goes on I do not do something wrong

[/quote']

no I gave much time there during the rest so people would have time to find the bottle...after another round with the bulls Regina should take you out of there.

Archived