LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

On whore to be pimped:

Get the bottle, resumes action without a hitch.

Then on the final one Regina runs up before my char gets up, and walks back to her corner and doesn't do anything, even if I wait a good 10+ minutes.

EDIT: Missed saying this originally, but bloody awesome work dude.

On whore to be pimped:

Get the bottle' date=' resumes action without a hitch.

Then on the final one Regina runs up before my char gets up, and walks back to her corner and doesn't do anything, even if I wait a good 10+ minutes.

[/quote']

Not sure if this will help but I had the same problem. Disabling XEOEX.ESM fixed it for me.

(I had xeoex.esm from an older or different version of xeo, I only had to disable the esm not the esp. Didn't seem to effect the game other than fixing the problem with Regina.)

Calgat, I thought that those little touches that you have added to the Isle(s) should be mentioned and perhaps, praised a little.

With this mod you have a good basic story with a series of story arcs that are almost complete and self contained. They are well put together and play well.

But

I think someone aught to say how well you have used vanilla aspects from Oblivion and used and laid them out very well. Each settlement is well peopled and has the illusion of being of real communities full of potentially and actual interesting characters.

The little touches you have added since the first release - the odd gate here, a plant or doorway there has been noted by me with a smile and wholehearted approval. The added balcony on the sirens Isle settlement is particularly cool.

Not to mention the rude animated picture in the college main room.

Folk might ask whether this has anything to do with the story. Well, I'd say yes. A tale is sometimes as good as the setting made for it.

You have used what you have incredibly well.

Thanks for everything Calgat.

Cheers

Very cool mod, Galgat! I'm enjoying it so far.

But I did experience a weird mesh/texture problem with one of the prostitutes: Alice Swan. What's her race? Because I currently have the latest MBP and MBP++ installed, as well as MBP Chocolate Elf, and she's the only one with the missing face. (Her eyes and teeth show up, though.) Below is a screenshot:

mm4p5g.jpg

Also, who are examples of Breton and Nord NPCs that I can take samples of cum from? Seems like all the "humans" my character has sex with are all Imperials...

Sorry if these questions have already been asked.

But I did experience a weird mesh/texture problem with one of the prostitutes: Alice Swan. What's her race? Because I currently have the latest MBP and MBP++ installed' date=' as well as MBP Chocolate Elf, and she's the only one with the missing face. (Her eyes and teeth show up, though.)

Also, who are examples of Breton and Nord NPCs that I can take samples of cum from? Seems like all the "humans" my character has sex with are all Imperials...

[/quote']

Alice Swan is a Cute Elf race. Here you have two courses of action. First is to open Crowning Island in TES Construction Set and change her race from Cute Elf to another race that you have the meshes/textures to, such as one of the base races for example. The other is to download the Cute Elf race mod found here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16120

Breton: Lady who runs the book store.

Nord: Lady who runs the blacksmith shop.

But I did experience a weird mesh/texture problem with one of the prostitutes: Alice Swan. What's her race? Because I currently have the latest MBP and MBP++ installed' date=' as well as MBP Chocolate Elf, and she's the only one with the missing face. (Her eyes and teeth show up, though.)

[/quote']

Alice Swan is a Cute Elf race. Here you have two courses of action. First is to open Crowning Island in TES Construction Set and change her race from Cute Elf to another race that you have the meshes/textures to, such as one of the base races for example. The other is to download the Cute Elf race mod found here:

Or...

there is nothing to stop you collecting those samples by leaving the Isles and travelling through the rest of Cyrodiil to collect those samples. You don't have to play this mod in complete isolation from the rest of the game.

Cheers

[/quote']

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16120'>http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16120

[/quote']

Or...

there is nothing to stop you collecting those samples by leaving the Isles and travelling through the rest of Cyrodiil to collect those samples. You don't have to play this mod in complete isolation from the rest of the game.

Cheers

Thanks! Much appreciated. :)

Think there might be some problems with the prince protector...After I left the Sea Side Inn.

I talked to Nicky. Nicky walked a bit than stopped and nothing happen next.

Nicky cant lead me to him..

I checked He is there before i talk to nicky..but disabled after i talked with nicky.

Hi.I just got the She sleep quest...But I cant find Provoke..His house is locked..how do i get in.

Read the questlog. Provoke needs a regular shag and uses one of the soaps that hang around town. Talk to her, take her place and get invited into the house.

I have almost every mod required to use this, can someone direct me to the chocolate elf one? I can't find it. I find many called 'chocolate elf' on tesnexus, but I'm not sure which one is right, and given the finicky nature of mods, I need exactly what galgat used.

I recently downloaded this to try it out and must say its very good work. I have experienced a few hitches here and there, but nothing game breaking. Hope you continue to be inspired to expand an produce more great works.

I have almost every mod required to use this' date=' can someone direct me to the chocolate elf one? I can't find it. I find many called 'chocolate elf' on tesnexus, but I'm not sure which one is right, and given the finicky nature of mods, I need exactly what galgat used.

[/quote']

You need the corean race as prerequisite for chocolate elves: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15568

Chocolate elves: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18247

then disable "chocolate elves.esp" and use "Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp" instead, it is in the MBP++ (v.0.94) pack.

Does anybody know the peoples locations that can give me sperm for the sperm collection quest?

Anywhere that you will find Bretons, Orcs, imperials, Dark Elves and Nords.

In the Isles or anywhere else in Cyrodiil.

Try the following:

Offer your services to almost any city guard as most of them are imperials

Characters from other races easy to find:

Dark Elf: Modryn Oreyn in the fighters guild, Chorrol

Orc: Burz gro-Khash in the fighters guild, Cheydinal

Breton: Reynald Jemane in Chorrol or Guilbert Jemane in Cheydinal

Nord: Take a trip to Bruma. You'll have no trouble finding Nords there.

Actually you don't need to leave the Isle. I just found more interesting this way. Truth is, the "customers" don't even have to be male.

The really important thing about this mod is have fun with it. Calgat made it that way.

Cheers

Anywhere that you will find Bretons' date=' Orcs, imperials, Dark Elves and Nords.

Try the following:

Actually you don't need to leave the Isle. I just found more interesting this way. Truth is, the "customers" don't even have to be male.

The really important thing about this mod is have fun with it. Calgat made it that way.

Cheers

[/quote']

Nice list, I think I'll use that when I replay through CrowningIsle (had some recent mod issues that ended up with a CrowningIsle reset).

Also just to mention... I see you say "Calgat" often, but the username is Galgat. Unless they used to go by Calgat way back when. I *just* wanted to mention that as it was slightly bugging me, lol.

Throwing some thanks your way for that list, though.

Does anybody know the peoples locations that can give me sperm for the sperm collection quest?

Anywhere that you will find Bretons' date=' Orcs, imperials, Dark Elves and Nords.

Try the following:

Cheers

[/quote']

Thanks for the help

hello

I have a big problem with the quest * Pirate Can Be Mean * I have to be naked otherwise I am punished

I'm naked and I'm still punished and they tell me to remove my clothes ... I do not wear

i have no jewelry no tail no horns, i play blood elves female

i desactivate all clothes mod but my problem is ever here

I do not understand

is a bug?

thank you

Hullo galgat, and everyone else. I was wondering if i could trouble you for a moment. Im in a sad sad place. Had to leave my desktop for a tiny machine so i dint break my back while shifting for my job. And now i cant play ur awesome mod or any other... So i was wondering if any one would be interested in making a series of story arc related clips. Tiny ones.. to keep us sad people warm at night.. Please?

Here's a link to the thread i started... u can look it over and let me know.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1285&highlight=loversstupidnpc

Hi, this is my first post here. First off, this is a great mod. It and the slave mod are two of my favorites though many of the others add great things as well.

Anyway, I have a problem with 2 of the quests:

1) The pimp quest. I just got back from the female pimp. I talked to Booty and she said they'd taken her too and my quest journal updated. Then...nothing. Neither pimp will do anything other than the generic greetings/dialogue. I've wandered around talking to various people but nothing seems to trigger anything else. I went into the she sleeps cabin and no quests started. I've talked to Regina Coal. Nothing.

2) I am unable to do Miss Femdom. I can start it but at some point she puts on fancy armor and a sword and attacks and kills me as I am crawling around behind her.

Archived