LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

I really don't know how to start the pimp quest. Can anyone help me out with this problem?

For me it just started when I talked to the male pimp. He wears Ebon armor (I think) and seems to randomly walk around on the pirate island. (I'm blanking on the name, Dirty Island or something like that). I talked to him and BAM! I was in the quest. Honestly, the pimp thing is one of my favorite quests so far which is why I'm frustrated that it has seemingly stopped working for me and am hoping someone will post with a solution to my issue.

The only thing I didn't like with this questline was the grinding. Who knew I could tire of my character having sex!

!!!

it's been two days that I blocked on the quest * A whore to Be pimped*

After Nicky I talk with girl soap in siren island

and now i do not know what to do, I try on three islands to talk with everyone but nothing

help please

thank you

!!!

it's been two days that I blocked on the quest * A whore to Be pimped*

After Nicky I talk with girl soap in siren island

and now i do not know what to do' date=' I try on three islands to talk with everyone but nothing

help please

thank you

[/quote']

Did you get a quest update after the conversation with the lass on Siren Island?

I can't remember exactly, but you chat to a few other folk to get a rumour about a lass hiding out in the mage guild hq on crowning island. Go there meet the lass and follow her lead.

There is an issue with the bull pen training part of the pimp quest.

If you're wearing anything it paralyzes you and makes you remove your clothing. That's fine. Problem is that the entire act of paralysis breaks the script for the dialogue and the 'training' part of the scene from the white tiger men. They afterwards just stand there. This is especially problematic if you've got something like a ring on. You cannot take it off before you get there so you have to be completely naked at the seaside inn when you start.

There is an issue with the bull pen training part of the pimp quest.

If you're wearing anything it paralyzes you and makes you remove your clothing. That's fine. Problem is that the entire act of paralysis breaks the script for the dialogue and the 'training' part of the scene from the white tiger men. They afterwards just stand there. This is especially problematic if you've got something like a ring on. You cannot take it off before you get there so you have to be completely naked at the seaside inn when you start.

Yup absolutely true - thanks. I forgot to warn about that. I remember that very thing giving me trouble first time round. Must be getting old.

After speak Soap girl in siren island update the quest log

i copy my quest log !!

*A whore to be Pimped*

---I found out i was not the only Soap girl that the Pimp's had used, like they are using several of us from time to time. i don't like it, but I guess its just one of the things a working Girl has to dead ith. Just that they you in such a humiliating manner.

I have never felt so dirty before. The Girl I talked with was fearful even talking to me, as if they might get mad, and do something. surely not.. !---

after I talk to other Soap Girl and others but nothing and I do not know what to do

@cniht

the seaside inn is with Johny !!

after it's with Nicky and it frees me to Dirty Isle bar

and I'm naked! no rings no weapons no clothes ...

i copy my quest log !!

*A whore to be Pimped*

---I found out i was not the only Soap girl that the Pimp's had used' date=' like they are using several of us from time to time. i don't like it, but I guess its just one of the things a working Girl has to dead ith. Just that they you in such a humiliating manner.

I have never felt so dirty before. The Girl I talked with was fearful even talking to me, as if they might get mad, and do something. surely not.. !---

This is exactly where I am stuck on this particular quest.

after I talk to other Soap Girl and others but nothing and I do not know what to do

@cniht

[/quote']

This is where I am stuck as well though in my case it was actually booty who gave me this quest update.

I'm stuck after first quest from johny where he releases me in seaside in and i need to talk to him again. that worked fine till i spoke with nicky the first time and she enslaves me and then....nothing. no walking no acting just standing there.

can anyone help me here?

i copy my quest log !!

*A whore to be Pimped*

---I found out i was not the only Soap girl that the Pimp's had used' date=' like they are using several of us from time to time. i don't like it, but I guess its just one of the things a working Girl has to dead ith. Just that they you in such a humiliating manner.

@cniht

[/quote']

This is where I am stuck as well though in my case it was actually booty who gave me this quest update.

I had the same issue with the game not updating. Do the Shella Boner quest first in Dirty bay if you have not. Also if you have not, wait for 3-4 days in game time after the quest update. The update happens from any SOAP girl, including Booty. You can just sleep at a bed or wait it out. After I did the Shella Boner quest Nicky Sands in the Dirty Bay Inn had no problem talking to me.

i copy my quest log !!

*A whore to be Pimped*

@cniht

[/quote']

I had the same issue with the game not updating. Do the Shella Boner quest first in Dirty bay if you have not. Also if you have not, wait for 3-4 days in game time after the quest update. The update happens from any SOAP girl, including Booty. You can just sleep at a bed or wait it out. After I did the Shella Boner quest Nicky Sands in the Dirty Bay Inn had no problem talking to me.

How do you start the Shella Boner quest?

Say' date=' how hard would it be to somehow replace the uniform outfit into something else? Perhaps something from the goddess store.

Not a big fan of the "slutty school girl" look, even if it is thematic.

[/quote']

Not hard, in fact very eaay. Just open CS and CrowningIsle.esp, look for the studentdress (not sure about the exact name) in the clothes tab and replace the .nif with one you like. Just change the nifs and leave the rest as is, especially scripts! Save and enjoy.

I assume that you know a little bit about cs and nifs, if not, i can make a more detailed tutorial.

Say' date=' how hard would it be to somehow replace the uniform outfit into something else? Perhaps something from the goddess store.

[/quote']

This is something I think could or should be incorporated into the story toward the end of it. Making it a class ring that allows the dialogue, but ditches the slut outfit. Throw a good enchantment like shield and reflect + the standard enchantment on the clothing and it would be a nice little reward for the hours we've put into the thing by the end. ;)

There is a quest or something related to creams home ? There is a secret (well not really secret at this is a big door but its the title of the room) room with some cage, dead body of Mrs Creams in the main room, but well, i didnt find anything ? i am missing something or this is for later version ?

[/quote']

Not hard, in fact very eaay. Just open CS and CrowningIsle.esp, look for the studentdress (not sure about the exact name) in the clothes tab and replace the .nif with one you like. Just change the nifs and leave the rest as is, especially scripts! Save and enjoy.

I assume that you know a little bit about cs and nifs, if not, i can make a more detailed tutorial.

Wee, got it. Thanks!

But now I just noticed my character's hands and feet and helmet go missing now...

I removed the biped thing or whatever, so its just upper body and lower body, but anything in the head slot is still gone. Perhaps removing "Hide Amulet" will fix it.

And it did. This isn't so hard to do. Maybe I can use this to my advantage for other mods. Hrm.

To enable the Shella Boner quest you have to do the Spider Yuck quest. To enable that you talk to attendant of the animals in the siren island, its in the door next to the gate I believe.

*************************SPOILER********************************

Ok... So.. Whr in the world is that howling cave on Siren Island?

It's under the water around the edge of the island. I don't remember specifically sorry. I had to swim around and basically dive up and down until I found it.

Go to Dirty Bay and find the Boner house talk to Mrs Boner about her daughter. You might also find Mrs Boner in town. Next find the whore who wanders about near the boats on the jetty talk to her. Take her place at the inn. You'll have to wait a while 'til an offer is made....

So.. I recenetly came unto this little gem awhile back, and now that I'm going through it, I've hit a road-block. The section where you travel to "Emmisary Island", and you have to screw all the various males to proceed with the "Porter to Siren Isle" questline... is there something I'm missing? I've encountered maybe 5 of the males total so far, and after that, I had the whole "yeech, you're covered in cum!" dialoug thinger pop up, and I've been sitting there ever since. I'm wearing the uniform, and I had the stuff go without a hitch until I was, well, "drenched" in seed. :P Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My Father has been in bad health, and I have not had time to do anymore with this mod..

I will get back on it but it will be sometime b 4 i have time to make the additions i want to do.

Really SOrRy, but my family has to come first...

Archived