LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

I noticed with rev 89 BTW Galgat had a challenge when LoversJoburgNoDelay was active but no challege with rev 89..if LoversJoburgNoDelay was not checked  load order seemed to not play a factor with 89    just a side note for you BTW awsome work my good man look forward to more updates......

I think there is a problem, with REV90 some of my missions seem to fail.. I think REV 90 misses the Callback function sometimes, 89 never did, this means Variables don't get set, and things don't finish..

I have tried the same mission to the Deans basement about 4 time's, and the Call back works fine the first 4 act's then does not call the variable for the 5th..this fails the mission, and everyone stands stupid..

I go to REV 89 and it seldom ever fail unless something stupid happens like at end of act push away shoves you through a wall or something..It is something in REV 90 that is the only difference.

I will try to figure out if is fixable.. but it looks bad for my Mod, and REV 90. I am using the version Ashal translated..

Some of you running REV 90 may think mission ended, because all action stopped, and it did not..all missions with pimp, end with them dragging you back to a bar, except the RatNest(which is part of the punishment in "Whore for a Pimp" Mission), and Mrs Femdon..she just sets you free and gos away.

So, how do I skip parts of quests in oblivion? I want to skip some of the earlier parts of crowningisles as repeating them after reinstalling the mod is really boring and I face random crashes sometimes. I tried typing "qst" (without quotes) in the console but it doesn't recognize that command. How do I get this to work?

I have posted a Patch at the top of the doc file in down loads that hopefully smoothes out some of the problems I ran into with LoversPK REV90.  It seems REV 90 is very picky about some things, and perhaps its just streamlined to be faster, and catches bugs and errors that REV89 did not.

Any way I have streamlined some of the code, added extra && statements that should keep some of the force dialog in line a little better..REV 90 would seem to see things differently that REV89, but I am on it, I hope this is not to messed up, and functions okay. Crowning Isle has so many scripts in it, I may have missed something.

I have not tested this in REV89, but in REV 90 it worked very much better, I believe it will function in 89 better too.

I have tested in REV 89 now, it is very good there, everything seems much more solid in both versions.. at least for me.

REMOVED,AS UPDATE INFO FARTHER UP IS MORE RELEVANT

Guest Donkey

So' date=' how do I skip parts of quests in oblivion? I want to skip some of the earlier parts of crowningisles as repeating them after reinstalling the mod is really boring and I face random crashes sometimes. I tried typing \"qst\" (without quotes) in the console but it doesn't recognize that command. How do I get this to work?

[/quote']

Since this wasn't a technical question merged with the correct topic.

Guest Donkey

I have posted a Patch at the top of the doc file in down loads that hopefully smoothes out some of the problems I ran into with LoversPK REV90.  It seems REV 90 is very picky about some things' date=' and perhaps its just streamlined to be faster, and catches bugs and errors that REV89 did not.

Any way I have streamlined some of the code, added extra && statements that should keep some of the force dialog in line a little better..REV 90 would seem to see things differently that REV89, but I am on it, I hope this is not to messed up, and functions okay. Crowning Isle has so many scripts in it, I may have missed something.

I have not tested this in REV89, but in REV 90 it worked very much better, I believe it will function in 89 better too.

from the doc file.

*********************Hot fix for REV90******************************

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.02.05E

1. Is a Hot fix for LoversPK REV 90;;; I found out REV 90 is very ticky with code, and you must explain every thing.. anyway getting the conversations to start on Q was difficult. All your if, and statements had to be carefully chosen, REV 89 was much more forgiving in that respect. I have searched and I think solved many of its little tick's. This ESP should, and did for me run much better in REV 90.

I have not tested this version in REV89 yet, but I see no reason why it will not work even better there.

2. they did this to me before with there update's.. Last time it was from 1.3 to 1.4, everything I had done I had to scrap..

No new mission's but the ones that are there should work better.

3. I have not fully tested all the lower, or starting missions, I hope none of them are messed up I did go back and do the things I believe LoversPK REV90 needed to all the scripts I knew would need it.

4. SoRrY for being such a clumsy Coder..

I have tested in REV 89 now, it is very good there, everything seems much more solid.. at least for me.

[/quote']

Sorry to hear about your problems with rev 90. Maybe it is time we invest in re-translating all those documents that came with every rev That way if there is any fundamental change. We have at least a base of how the new lovers with pk works. And prevent this with a newer update to the base files.

The real problem is who would go out and tackle this Manual translation ?? We really need a English Manual for lovers with pk.

I have posted a Patch at the top of the doc file in down loads that hopefully smoothes out some of the problems I ran into with LoversPK REV90.  It seems REV 90 is very picky about some things' date=' and perhaps its just streamlined to be faster, and catches bugs and errors that REV89 did not.

from the doc file.

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.02.05E

1. Is a Hot fix for LoversPK REV 90;;; I found out REV 90 is very ticky with code, and you must explain every thing.. anyway getting the conversations to start on Q was difficult. All your if, and statements had to be carefully chosen, REV 89 was much more forgiving in that respect. I have searched and I think solved many of its little tick's. This ESP should, and did for me run much better in REV 90.

I have not tested this version in REV89 yet, but I see no reason why it will not work even better there.

2. they did this to me before with there update's.. Last time it was from 1.3 to 1.4, everything I had done I had to scrap..

No new mission's but the ones that are there should work better.

3. I have not fully tested all the lower, or starting missions, I hope none of them are messed up I did go back and do the things I believe LoversPK REV90 needed to all the scripts I knew would need it.

4. SoRrY for being such a clumsy Coder..

I have tested in REV 89 now, it is very good there, everything seems much more solid.. at least for me.

[/quote']

Sorry to hear about your problems with rev 90. Maybe it is time we invest in re-translating all those documents that came with every rev That way if there is any fundamental change. We have at least a base of how the new lovers with pk works. And prevent this with a newer update to the base files.

The real problem is who would go out and tackle this Manual translation ?? We really need a English Manual for lovers with pk.

It is not the translators fault, in fact it is just that REV 90 is I think much less efficient in handling code, ( or was intentionally slowed down.) which because it is slightly slower  in allowing the Player or NPC to recover from Unconscious state to slowly for code to be the same as in 89..I had to add many more lines of code to many area's to make sure it did not start to call a conversation until the Player had recovered from there Unconscious state.

In 89 the Unconscious state returned very quickly after the sex act reached trg 4. I had to add  && getUnconscious == 0 to many places as a stop, so that the NPC would keep calling the command for Conversation until the Player was awake, and able to receive it.

This has nothing to do with Translation, but is latency or coding problems, (Perhaps intentional slowness for reasons I do not know.) and my own sloppy code, not taking this into consideration anyway.

It is all good though now that I understand it. Because It has helped me to make what I think is a more stable conversation call.. Which is really good.. It was just troublesome for My feeble Mind to figure out.  LOL... I hope was not misunderstood. as an insult to anyone, because it was not meant that way. 

You or Ashal did not make this program, you only translated it, as have I translated many part's  of this and other Programs..  Surely you do not think that makes you responsible for any short comings it has.. or problems it might cause.

My fears were that they might have finished my mod with there update as they did last time, and I had to rebuild all from scratch...

This is My third, and most successful attempt at this mod which I have had in my mind for a long time. And it has taken a lot of work for one person.. it has not been easy.. I don't think I could start again..:( from scratch.

Your comment sounded bitter, or had that appearance, as though you thought some one had accused you of a wrong... I am SoRrY if that was what you thought.

Guest Donkey

No i did not sound bitter.  ;D, no what i meant was, there is allot of readme included with every rev version. But noone did any proper translation of those. Not the mod itself, but all manuals. That way we all have a better understanding what every part of lovers with pk does.

rev 90 i made had all manuals in it. but those where only machine translation.

No i did not sound bitter.  ;D' date=' no what i meant was, there is allot of readme included with every rev version. But noone did any proper translation of those. Not the mod itself, but all manuals. That way we all have a better understanding what every part of lovers with pk does.

[/quote']

Okay, I was feeling bad, thinging you thought I was insulting you...:)  Kool...SoRrY I misunderstood..  anyway now code works well with 89 or 90 and for that  am glad.

But I may find more things in some of the earlier parts of the mod..I tried to run through the scripts for any such problems..I think I found the all.

Guest Donkey

This was just an example for the bed scripts to align correctly. And the document that came with it.

It ran over a world of Oblivion, a bed height for all investigated

For the text of the note a little crazy man ...

(Incidentally, the tab width is 4)

Just get on Bed ※ (X coordinate, Y coordinate, Z coordinate correction value Z + below)

Banned!

Bag in the tent would 01D5C0 BedrollCrawlEntry

Have been inclined to set 08C82A MS05DreamworldBed

License

Correction value FormID EditorID Group Z

02F181 LCBed01LR 0 01

02F3F3 LCBed01R 0 01

02F184 LCBed02L 0 02

02F185 LCBed02R 0 02

003981 LCBed03L 0 03

02F183 LCBed03LR 0 03

0370D9 LCBed03R 0 03

0950B4 MCDoubleBed01L 0 01

02ED01 MCDoubleBed01LR 0 01

05DECB MCDoubleBed01R 0 01

02ED00 MCDoubleBed02LR 0 02

086E66 MCDoubleBed02R 0 02

03EB72 MCDoubleBed03L 0 03

02ED07 MCDoubleBed03LR 0 03

03D38C MCDoubleBed03R 0 03

02F1D0 MCDoubleBed04L 0 04

02ED0A MCDoubleBed04LR 0 04

02ECFF MCSingleBed02L 0 02

02ECFE MCSingleBed02R 0 02

02F1A5 MCSingleBed03L 0 03

02F1A4 MCSingleBed03R 0 03

02F1A8 MCSingleBed04L 0 04

02F1A9 MCSingleBed04R 0 04

09EA96 HackdirtMoslinsInnBed 0

07BAE2 MS31SIBed01 3.84

03487E SIBed01 3.84

01D5BF BedrollSideEntry 5 bags

0790B5 SE40Bedroll 5 bags

0301EE BrinaCrossSingleBed01L 35

04F619 Dark05BedRef 35

0298DC MCSingleBed01L 35 01

02ED06 MCSingleBed01R 35 01

0790B6 SE40bed01 -3

0529C0 SEbed01 -3

059A02 SEbed02 02 -3

07FE38 SEbed02L 02 -3

02EEB0 UCSingleBed04L 04 -7

02EEB1 UCSingleBed04R 04 -7

02EEB3 UCSingleBed05L 05 -7

02EEB4 UCSingleBed05R 05 -7

02EEB6 UCSingleBed06L 06 -7

02EEB7 UCSingleBed06R 06 -7

0342C2 UCDoubleBed01L 01 -12

02EEB8 UCDoubleBed01LR 01 -12

02EEB9 UCDoubleBed02LR 02 -12

017FDB UCDoubleBed02R 02 -12

02F192 AnvilBed01 -12

0CBC5D MS04Bed -12

0307C1 UCDoubleBed03L 03 -12

02EEBA UCDoubleBed03LR 03 -12

05DF5B UCDoubleBed03R 03 -12

02EEAA UCSingleBed01L 01 -12

02EEAB UCSingleBed01R 01 -12

02EEA9 UCSingleBed02L 02 -12

02EEA8 UCSingleBed02R 02 -12

02EEAE UCSingleBed03L 03 -12

02EEAD UCSingleBed03R 03 -12

0868A8 UCDoubleBed05L 05 -14

02EEBC UCDoubleBed05LR 05 -14

0868A7 UCDoubleBed05R 05 -14

0868A5 UCDoubleBed06L 06 -14

02EEBD UCDoubleBed06LR 06 -14

0868A4 UCDoubleBed06R 06 -14

02F17D KvatchBed01RL -14

02EEBB UCDoubleBed04LR -14

※ EditorID the head of the SE and SI with special deployments

※ Note

To the MOD value is not set when rewriting the value of this text can not be updated automatically

But as you can see this is machine translation if we can get this sorted out, maybe we can understand this better and maybe even getting more people to mod, because there is now a proper readme and documents to get started. :P

yes I have translated the doc files on Lovers many time's, and even in there broken English state they are very helpful, it was from one of these doc's that I learned how to access the 4 stages of the sex act. which was how I got LoversRapes to start its text during the sex act.  Was a new thing for me, and helped a lot to understand the callback function.. But still is much about it I do not understand well.

As My mod gets bigger i worry about running out of lines in my callback.. should I start another.. this could be problematic... to much I don't understand, or am unsure about.  I do a lot of guessing and testing..LOL

Guest Donkey

I also ran many problems with the creature animation because of this. But always found a way around my problems. But it is always guess work. :P

I also ran many problems with the creature animation because of this. But always found a way around my problems. But it is always guess work. :P

did you ever find a solution for the walking dog animation problem ??

Guest Donkey

No i think it is also part of joburg. When the dog starts running, and the animation start he will keep walking during the entire time. Instead of playing the animation correctly. I think once they convert to playiddle instead pickiddle this problem will solve itself.

It may not even be animation problem, maybe more of script how it handles the call for the animation part.

It can also be the package problem not resetting when animation start so it keep itself stuck in follow mode. The real problem is it is only the dog, that has this. No other creature has this problem with them.

No i think it is also part of joburg. When the dog starts running' date=' and the animation start he will keep walking during the entire time. Instead of playing the animation correctly. I think once they convert to playiddle instead pickiddle this problem will solve itself.

It may not even be animation problem, maybe more of script how it handles the call for the animation part.

[/quote']

I have notice that if you have had and act in the same area that the dog is in, before having with the dog.. it does not seem to happen..I may be imagining this, but if dog is first character in area seem like is more likely to do the walk, than if dog is second act in area.. could it have something to do with the reset, or 3d reset I have to look that one up.. forget syntax.

perhaps PlayGroup 2  could help

OR PlayGroup Idle 1

Guest Donkey

There are actually 2 types of bug occurring with the dog. One is the dog will walk during the entire animation.

OR the dog will continuously walk after the animation has stopped playing. I think both of these are blamable because the update3d is not set correctly in any of the lovers with pk script. Lovers creatures is only very recent incorporated into lovers with pk. So maybe that was one of final bugs still needing to be squashed.

This is also why started to fully translate all of the scripts with their description in it.  So i actually understand what every single script does. But there are so many scripts now. It will take some time before i have this part finished.

If there is any solution to be found it will probably be in lovers with pk.esp not lovers with pk.esm

With the latest ones, I found these issues:

1) when having sex with the rats, while the camera switches to free mode, it's still locked because of the chains, and doesn't allow for sideways movement, so can't roll the camera around

2) after the rat quest was finished, my character was stuck with her arms behind her back, and didn't find a way to restore them. This also mis-aligned most animations as such (they were 90 degrees off)

This is with rev 89, haven't tried with 90

With the latest ones' date=' I found these issues:

1) when having sex with the rats, while the camera switches to free mode, it's still locked because of the chains, and doesn't allow for sideways movement, so can't roll the camera around

2) after the rat quest was finished, my character was stuck with her arms behind her back, and didn't find a way to restore them. This also mis-aligned most animations as such (they were 90 degrees off)

This is with rev 89, haven't tried with 90

[/quote']

I assume you are using 1.02.05E latest release or latter I have been away from work for a few week's and had time to do many minor thing's so I have updated many times as I was bored..LOL.

1.that is intentional, and there are reasons for it besides just being inconvenient,  just need to turn with mouse, and move forward with your arrow buttons. turn, move forward, so, you actually will find it not to bad for looking around once you get use to it.

I could write this big subroutine, and maybe by pass that, but it is better to leave it as is. I am swapping .kf files (on player) midstream, something the game was not originally designed to do. and it can be picky about some thing's to do with positioning when you try to re enter the normal .kf movements latter if you get the body off center with its original alignment.

( you may have had this at some time with some mod where you come out of the animation, and are running sideways instead of forward, to avoid this Your movement need to be as I have it.). This bug happens and you do not talk to someone, before saving the game, your save game will be corrupted and never be right again.

as example::something you may have seen, if you enter console, and type tfc while in first person mode mode, then look back at your body it has no head, or leg's.. There are many quirk's with using con_tfc in script. and it is best not to play around with it anymore than you have to.

SOo, I am sorry if is big problem, but I would rather not create a bigger problem. So you have to deal with this.

And I know some might dis agree with me, But I think is best.

2. sometimes this happens, a save and exit game and reload will normally fix this. for slower, or labor bound system's this is more likely to happen, by labor bound, i mean maybe you downloading something, talking to a friend on vent, have bunch of wiggit's active in the back ground, left HP help me to do everything running in the background, ( have a really inadequate video card for this game) and so on, and so on.

{I have tried vary hard to keep this from happening, but still it slips through sometimes.}

Ah' date=' okay, if it's meant to work that way, no worries then.

And I knew about the reload fix, just apparently totally forgot.... (I had to use it with the playerslave when the first wip was released)

[/quote']

yes I set that delay in there between the standing animation and the crawling animation, to help, but it still happens sometimes, I am not sure I can make it a for sure never happen thing, I did mess with it a lot, trying different things, and I think improved the scripting of the event, to where it does not happen as often. but it still happens some.

Added another Hot fix, should help with getting stuck, is not fool proof though. distance and timer control. I will slowly be decreasing this over time, as I test it, but it should make getting stuck a thing of the past, after I get the distance setting tweaked to optimum setting.  I am testing at 400 distance now with no problem's.

the version I have up loaded it set to 600 which can still get you stuck in some place's where the master is just in side of 600 feet and not moving. I believe 400 is going to be a better choice, but I want to test some more before uploading. with this value.

Will find it at top of Doc file in downloads area.

here is Doc in cert.

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.02.05G

1. I have added a timer to the script, which should help to free you during the Pimp missions if you get stuck. It was a simple thing, I believe it to be safe enough, and help full. It rely s on you being over 600 ( if your stuck at 599 feet it won't work..LOL) in game feet away and from the Master, and running for 8 sec. very simple I used the same thing with My companion, long time ago. was actually harder for it had to consider sleeping, eating, sitting, all that stuff. here I know what the Player is doing.

2. added alternating missions from Ms Femdom.sometimes she want you to play with her dog. there not much but a little extra.

These 2 missions from mrs femdom were originally done for me, so I could test my following routine's so they are not really thought out very well.

3.tweaked the pathing maps some, they need a lot more, but Takes a lot of time.

All is in full download now, I did tweak the distance setting I created for freeing you if you got stuck, shortened the distance, This should make it very hard for you to get and remain stuck for any length of time. I did not change the UP number when i did this because it was a small change.. however those of you that got the smaller hot fix earlier might want to get this for the shortened distance setting's. of my unsticking tweaks.

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.02.05G

1. I have added a timer to the script, which should help to free you

during the Pimp missions if you get stuck. It was a simple thing, I

believe it to be safe enough, and help full. It rely s on you being over

390 ( if your stuck at 389 feet it won't work..LOL) in game feet away and

from the Master, and running for 8 sec. very simple I used the same thing

with My companion, long time ago. was actually harder for it had to

consider sleeping, eating, sitting, all that stuff. here I know what the

Player is doing.

2. added alternating missions from Ms Femdom.sometimes she want you to

play with her dog. there not much but a little extra.

These 2 missions from mrs femdom were originally done for me, so I

could test my following routine's so they are not really thought out very

well.

3.tweaked the pathing maps some, they need a lot more, but Takes a lot of

time.

4.did many other minor changes, that you probably will not see or even

know I did. 

Sorry Calgat' date=' It was the Johny part of the quest and my toon got stuck in the chapel with nothing happening and I was confused. However, I got my toon to talk to the pimp again and it all kind of restarted, reached a conclusion ending up in the Tavern. I dld the latest patch and all has gone well. Got the message about keeping quiet.

Calgat, this whole thing seems to be shaping up into a whole new chapter and again has a good narrative to follow.

The crawling animation is entirely your own? Its first rate.

When it's finally finished Crowning Isle will be a mod not easily forgotten or bested.

[/quote']

Just caught this.

The crawling animations nitextkeyextradata setting, and added arrays they are mine, and the time resetting in the NiControlersequence are mine. I had to modify it a lot to get it to work properly in My Mod.

But the Animation its self is from somewhere else, It is also used in lovers Bitch, The author of that told me they did not know where it came from either, I asked because I thought it was there's.  And wanted to use it.

I wish I knew the original maker, so I could give them credit.  I am sure it came from some resource file, but really don't know.

I have modified it a lot, so it would be usable in the follow routine's, but it is not actually mine.

I did take it in Blender, and add BBB to it, but it did not look right, so I did not use that version. I may give the BBB thing another go latter.

Archived