LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

It's more likely than not something missing from the base mbp, not the 2ch one, but installing them both again is too much effort until I actually need it. This time I could work around the greeting issue, and anyone who had quest text worked properly, so it wasn't a big deal.

It's more likely than not something missing from the base mbp' date=' not the 2ch one, but installing them both again is too much effort until I actually need it. This time I could work around the greeting issue, and anyone who had quest text worked properly, so it wasn't a big deal.

[/quote']

I am truely SoRrY it is causing you trouble.. I wish i had a quick fix...:(

Minor problem I ran into during the " whore for a pimp " mission the clients at the location had a sitting Package in on them, and if they happen to be sitting down when it is there turn to defile you, LoversPK would bug.. So I had to remove there sitting package, and have them sit down after they degrade, and debase you..lol..

also is added another little pimp mission from a she cat in crowning town, I will also post this at the top of the doc file, it is just the esp, and a small sound file. I added a little moan when the leash is pull, to jerk your character along, I think it adds a bit to the experience.

SoRrY for the extra trouble.

Updated the full download, not forgot to rename the doc file to CrowningIsleDoc1.02.05 it still read's CrowningIsleDoc1.02.04b but it has the text about changes in 1.02.05 i just forgot to rename it.

THE FULL VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED NOW SO NO NEED FOR THIS HERE

GET IN DOWNLOADS AREA. IT'S BETTER NOT TO HAVE A BUNCH OF DIFFERENT LINKS TO CHOOSE FROM GETS CONFUSING.

Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler

Is the \"she sleeps\" quest currently completable?  I can't figure out how to get a greef ring from pirates' date=' and I don't know what \"howling\" has to do with sex slime.

[/quote']

yes, read you journal, it suggests who your should talk to..the blind pirate

those three items have to be done in order, pretty much as the journal suggests you should do them..

the last one should be the howling..

the first should be the fungus stuff you have to get in the sewers of crowning isle

LOL, I just discovered the irc thing, I will try to hang out there some when i am online..

Thanks for the clarification Galgat.  A future update could do with the journal listing those things need done in order.

I found the stuff in the sewer with no problem at all.

yes, to tell you the truth, I have added so much stuff to this mod, that I have trouble remembering what order, and where my self..;)

I am just one person..trying to have fun creating, and building. And I do a lot of things fast, then for get what I did.. 

But I did intend this to be a large Adult extension of the Oblivion environment.

It has become quite a project, keeps getting bigger..I am having fun making it, and in a way, this is good, cause when I am done, I can play it, and it will seem like a new mod to me..LOL

The reason I asked the question I did about completing the quest is I had a stroke of bad luck the first time I found the Elfhate' date=' in that none of the plants in the sewer gave me the substance - they all said I found nothing of interest.  Reloading from an earlier save, I saw that it popped up a message telling me where to go next.

[/quote']

yes I have seen that almost happen to me, I may need to increase the odds a bit or number of plants to make this a more sure thing..

I'm not really concerned about the mbp problems, I can fix them when the need arises, it's just too much of a pain to do when not absolutely necessary. On another note, though, I really like the pimp quests, short as they are, but there's a slight snag that might have an easy workaround. Whenever you have sex repeatedly, the stat penalties from spermsplash accumulate to a point where my character is over-encumbered. The slave script is smart in the sense that you'll be teleported to your captor or follow through doors even when they're far away, but it's easy to get stuck on random objects when you finally manage to move again. Perhaps, when chained up, you could have a dispel effect run on the player to get rid of the penalties?

I'm not really concerned about the mbp problems' date=' I can fix them when the need arises, it's just too much of a pain to do when not absolutely necessary. On another note, though, I really like the pimp quests, short as they are, but there's a slight snag that might have an easy workaround. Whenever you have sex repeatedly, the stat penalties from spermsplash accumulate to a point where my character is over-encumbered. The slave script is smart in the sense that you'll be teleported to your captor or follow through doors even when they're far away, but it's easy to get stuck on random objects when you finally manage to move again. Perhaps, when chained up, you could have a dispel effect run on the player to get rid of the penalties?

[/quote']

This is a new thing and much thanks to thomthom, those scripts are from his new mod, He allowed me to use them, I have been modifying them some, but It takes time to understand every detail of them..Yes they need tweaking, but they are some of the best stuff I have seen for S&M type Adult mods to come out in awhile.

I was very happy he allowed me to use them, and I did Ask.  I have and am tweaking some parts of them, but it will take time.

It is best to try and keep up with your captor, because of what you said. It is and adult mod, and for the most part you should try to help along the act's to get better entertainment from it.. I am sure anyone could break the fragile scripting, But it is quite a good piece of scripting. I am very happy to get to use it.

I think I have warned people not to run LoverPK extended, or do so at your own risk at the top of the doc file. or things that damage you , like lovers magic, and such. If you do that it is really not my problem.. But I might look into such things latter, but there really not my concern.. at this time.

It's more likely than not something missing from the base mbp' date=' not the 2ch one, but installing them both again is too much effort until I actually need it. This time I could work around the greeting issue, and anyone who had quest text worked properly, so it wasn't a big deal.

[/quote']

You are probably missing this: Beautiful People 2ch-Edition Module - Asharas Sirens and Tritons v1.0a That and many other modules can be found here: http://oblivion.forum.jpmod.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=130 This is the old Japanese forum page for MBP 1.4a.

Just wanted to say im really impressed with your mod Galgat.

I used an old version back in the times of wolflore and could not get it to work properly then. Thougt i would give your new version a try and was hooked for hours. The worst bug being an infrequent crash when teleporting, wich i could not reproduce, i can say this mod is really stable. Content wise its excellent. I was a bit worried about some comments that it could become more of a grind in some parts (pirates) but i thought it captured the situation the girl finds herself in very well. It would be tedious and humiliating, so its cool if the gameplay reflects that. If someone thinks its too tedious, i suggest tweaking the progression settings (rape x4 or something like that) instead of using a questadvancement command. That way you dont miss out on what the mod is about and are done pretty quickly too. The idea with hotwater and the promotions is excellent too, it adds some breaks and a sense of progression.

i have one question, are the spiderdeadra and the daedra in howling cave supposed to be hostile or should they behave more like the goblins? They were hostile to my girl. Not a problem with the spiders, because she was more or less just passed along until they finished and it made getting out dangerous and entertaining. The Daedra in howling cave just zap my lvl 3 lass in a manner of secons, i will try this one at a higher level.

Thanks for this Galgat, and keep up the good work.

Wanted to drop some feedback about the latest additions:

Personally I wasn't too happy at about the spider quest at first (I really hate spiders) but I just accepted it as a "horror movie" quest, and played along... I guess making you uncomfortable was the goal of this episode and that it did very well, with me. :)

And about the newest quest: Just.. wow. Those are just fantastic. I really liked the S&M mage part and hope you will include more with such a theme. The new slavers are also excellent, I really love how you integrated thomthom's scripts. It's cool that you don't equip a new body when shackled so that my current body is used in the walk around scripts. (LandE was counting up points for being naked so I disabled it for those quests.. not sure if it could break the scripts otherwise).

A few notes and ideas:

-Sometimes the character can still run while shackled (especially when far away from owner). With PlayerSlave my character would use a run animation where her hands are still shackled, here she used her normal run animations. Not a big thing, just wanted to mention, in case it was not intended.

- The entrance to howling cave was pretty hard to find (I looked it up in the cs after a while of searching). Did I miss some clue that would have pointed me to the location along the way? I talked to everyone on siren Isle but nobody mentioned anything.

And a suggestion/request: Would you consider making more "repeatable" Quest with those slavers in some future version?

Maybe the guards in Dirty Bay could use this for punishment (they don't have a jail or crime sentences at the moment anyway). If you don't want to touch the "real" crime-system (I love the jail in Crowning Isle), maybe you could add something where you get framed for some crime in Dirty Bay and the guards shackle you and have a bit of fun as punishment (maybe a random event when you offer to sleep with someone but then refuse afterwards).

Just wanted to say im really impressed with your mod Galgat.

I used an old version back in the times of wolflore and could not get it to work properly then. Thougt i would give your new version a try and was hooked for hours. The worst bug being an infrequent crash when teleporting' date=' wich i could not reproduce, i can say this mod is really stable. Content wise its excellent. I was a bit worried about some comments that it could become more of a grind in some parts (pirates) but i thought it captured the situation the girl finds herself in very well. It would be tedious and humiliating, so its cool if the gameplay reflects that. If someone thinks its too tedious, i suggest tweaking the progression settings (rape x4 or something like that) instead of using a questadvancement command. That way you dont miss out on what the mod is about and are done pretty quickly too. The idea with hotwater and the promotions is excellent too, it adds some breaks and a sense of progression.

i have one question, are the spiderdeadra and the daedra in howling cave supposed to be hostile or should they behave more like the goblins? They were hostile to my girl. Not a problem with the spiders, because she was more or less just passed along until they finished and it made getting out dangerous and entertaining. The Daedra in howling cave just zap my lvl 3 lass in a manner of secons, i will try this one at a higher level.

Thanks for this Galgat, and keep up the good work.

[/quote']

Thx you I have been working on this and tweaking it for almost a year now..I hate that I can not always see every bug or mod that someone might be running. And many time's regret making MBP a dependency.

( there has been a lot of time consumed, and it is getting so large that I have trouble remembering every thing I have done myself. It is free, I get nothing for it, and I am trying very hard to keep it stable. It hurts when people only get on to tear what you have done apart and tell you how you should have done this or that..I mean I am only one average Person trying to learn, and hopefully entertain people, and myself in the process.) 

yes everything in the cave part is hostile, but the next room (through the Oblivion looking door) is quest oriented, and the creature there is not hostile. unless attacked..

Wanted to drop some feedback about the latest additions:

Personally I wasn't too happy at about the spider quest at first (I really hate spiders) but I just accepted it as a \"horror movie\" quest' date=' and played along... I guess making you uncomfortable was the goal of this episode and that it did very well, with me. :)

And about the newest quest: Just.. wow. Those are just fantastic. I really liked the S&M mage part and hope you will include more with such a theme. The new slavers are also excellent, I really love how you integrated thomthom's scripts. It's cool that you don't equip a new body when shackled so that my current body is used in the walk around scripts. (LandE was counting up points for being naked so I disabled it for those quests.. not sure if it could break the scripts otherwise).

A few notes and ideas:

-Sometimes the character can still run while shackled (especially when far away from owner). With PlayerSlave my character would use a run animation where her hands are still shackled, here she used her normal run animations. Not a big thing, just wanted to mention, in case it was not intended.

- The entrance to howling cave was pretty hard to find (I looked it up in the cs after a while of searching). Did I miss some clue that would have pointed me to the location along the way? I talked to everyone on siren Isle but nobody mentioned anything.

And a suggestion/request: Would you consider making more \"repeatable\" Quest with those slavers in some future version?

Maybe the guards in Dirty Bay could use this for punishment (they don't have a jail or crime sentences at the moment anyway). If you don't want to touch the \"real\" crime-system (I love the jail in Crowning Isle), maybe you could add something where you get framed for some crime in Dirty Bay and the guards shackle you and have a bit of fun as punishment (maybe a random event when you offer to sleep with someone but then refuse afterwards).

[/quote']

Yes all of your suggestions are in my mind already, and I too like the fact that it is My body, which I have added extra polygons to and re designed the genital area, and anus, and several other thing's. ( This was probably my only beef, and I say that very mildly with lovers Bitch, (Because I love that Mod) was that they changed my body during the breeding sessions, Other body mods do no bend as well as mine, and appear very block y to me. )

And yes I need to redo a kf file for the running, I have already redone one where the player is forced to crawl behind the Pimp, and should be using it in the next update.

Thx to thomthom's scripts helping me to understand the new OBSE command that helps all this to happen works. I see many farther use's as I develop new kf files to work with this.

And I am working with thomthom to help him as much as my feeble mind is able improve his Mod witch is another Mod I am liking very much.

As to the spider's , I understand arachnid-phobia very well, I to scream, and jump at the sight of a spider.. But there animation is very unique, and I like the way it work's.. And a senile old woman 1744 years old wanting a baby one was just to neat of and Idea to not make. And every one else was doing some sort of pregnant mod, I want to make a different style birth..LOL

And I thought I gave some sort of cryptic clue in the journal about being low on siren isle or something.. I might not have, I meant too. I will look at that

On another note In the version you all have sometimes the she cat Nicky when she takes you to the second location where you are trained, or force humiliated to show you the power the Pimp's have.  one of the persons there may steal something, I don't really know why, I think it had to do with the force sneak that onlooker go into during a loversPK act. and that I was using a start conversation or sayto command, or the check corpse box, or that I allowed some of there character professions to be picked auto by Oblivion, ( and one of them was made a thief) not sure.

Anyway if one of them does steal, a guard come's and all hell breaks loose..and the quest is lost.  you will have to restart at the beginning when  Nicky first captured you.

I think I have that fixed in my version, but needs more testing. first time it happened was last night while testing.

Another thing that has happened is the LoversPK pushplayer at end of sex act has pushed me all the way out of the room, and this cause's the quest to fail. ( not sure if I can do anything about that one, as it is a LoversPK function )

And I know the follow routine's need some more tweaking, but for now only advise I can give is try not to get hung up on a corner... most places its okay, the routines will fix it, but I have some packages that require the PC to be within range of the person that will start the act, and if you are hung on a corner, just out of range...Your screwed {Literally}

Thx you two for not reaming me out with all those, I should have done this, and its not just the way you wanted it comment's.

[/quote']

You are probably missing this: Beautiful People 2ch-Edition Module - Asharas Sirens and Tritons v1.0a That and many other modules can be found here: http://oblivion.forum.jpmod.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=130 This is the old Japanese forum page for MBP 1.4a.

I actually don't have the Asharas sirens installed on my system..the reason is every version I find messes up the swimming animation for all NPC not having a tail. I do think it is a really neat race tho, and I have it downloaded, and would have liked to use it, except for that swimming reason. Just I did not want all the other NPC looking goofy while swimming.

but that is the place where i got MBP the first time, I now have the OMOD version with MBP++0.90& x117++0.76a installed.

Thx u AzOutback for helping out Many people are missing parts of MBP, and I can not remember the best places to get it.

[/quote']

I actually don't have the Asharas sirens installed on my system..the reason is every version I find messes up the swimming animation for all NPC not having a tail. I do think it is a really neat race tho, and I have it downloaded, and would have liked to use it, except for that swimming reason. Just I did not want all the other NPC looking goofy while swimming.

but that is the place where i got MBP the first time, I now have the OMOD version with MBP++0.90& x117++0.76a installed.

Thx u AzOutback for helping out Many people are missing parts of MBP, and I can not remember the best places to get it.

I do believe that module was included in that Chinese OMOD.

He was talking about Sirens not having a greeting and I ASSuMEd that they were "Sirens".... LOL

Calgat,

I've just dl'd the latest version of this wonderful mod and will try it out joyfully. Yes, I'm one of those folk who truly appreciate your "extreme" style and I think it excellent that thomthom has permitted you to borrow from him and all praise to you that you are implementing this extra quest with, what I suspect will be your usual flair. The spider Daedra quest certainly didn't disappoint. Will be back later to report how I got on. I have had no real troubles with your mod overall, except, perhaps the Morbious section (mentioned by me elsewhere - as I said there - I'm not sure if its your mod causing the savegame corruption. Will be testing that out today and tomorrow). I'm starting a new game especially for this mod.

take care,

Calgat' date='

I've just dl'd the latest version of this wonderful mod and will try it out joyfully. Yes, I'm one of those folk who truly appreciate your \"extreme\" style and I think it excellent that thomthom has permitted you to borrow from him and all praise to you that you are implementing this extra quest with, what I suspect will be your usual flair. The spider Daedra quest certainly didn't disappoint. Will be back later to report how I got on. I have had no real troubles with your mod overall, except, perhaps the Morbious section (mentioned by me elsewhere - as I said there - I'm not sure if its your mod causing the savegame corruption. Will be testing that out today and tomorrow). I'm starting a new game especially for this mod.

take care,

[/quote']I just uploaded a new esp, add not more quest's but fixes a few things that I ran into that were messed up..

here is things i changed an added.. exert from the doc file.

Things I have fixed, or added in ver.1.02.05b

1.Added Crawling animation for Johny's First Pimp mission. I took some kf files and redid them to function in the follow routine, they are modified by me.

2. fixed the hands got free while running, was and error in my script typing.

3.When Girl Lag's behind, she will moan when the Leash is pulled, and you will see that she is being shock, by the collar for not obeying properly.

4. added a clue for where the howling cave is located at on siren island. in the journal entry.

5. There was a bug in the second place that Nicky took you, I hope I have fixed it, where sometimes one of the clients would steal something, the guards are called, and all hell breaks loose, and the mission fails.

6. Problem I have encountered. Not fixed but could happen. After sex sometimes the pushaway function of loversPK can knock you through the wall, out side the room. this will cause the mission to fail.

the new esp with the extra sound file, and .kf file's for the crawling routine I made and a few fixes to the other .kf files, are all that is in the update I am calling 5b .

I was sort of happy with getting the crawling routing in line, i have to do some pretty simple Nifskope modifications to get it looking right. But i think it cam out very well..The fastforward is kind of comical in that she must really get with it to catch up..lol but it is a reasonable smooth animation..

you will still need the full down load.

just install the update after installing the full download.

The update near the top of the downloads text doc file in the downloads section.

I actually don't have the Asharas sirens installed on my system..the reason is every version I find messes up the swimming animation for all NPC not having a tail. I do think it is a really neat race tho' date=' and I have it downloaded, and would have liked to use it, except for that swimming reason. Just I did not want all the other NPC looking goofy while swimming.

[/quote']

He was talking about Sirens not having a greeting and I ASSuMEd that they were "Sirens".... LOL

I think it is the chocolate elf he's having problems with, they are the race i used for the sirens. But same difference as to the answer you gave.

I actually don't have the Asharas sirens installed on my system..the reason is every version I find messes up the swimming animation for all NPC not having a tail. I do think it is a really neat race tho' date=' and I have it downloaded, and would have liked to use it, except for that swimming reason. Just I did not want all the other NPC looking goofy while swimming.

[/quote']

I think it is the chocolate elf he's having problems with, they are the race i used for the sirens. But same difference as to the answer you gave.

The optional Chocolate Elves MBP Module on the Nexus ought to fix it then, they aren't marked Playable without it. And I don't think it is included in the main download. Non-Playable Races = I HAVE NO GREETING bug.

you know I always for get this, but there is a bug from way back there, that KT made a fix for, because you could not start Oblivion with custom races with out it. I still use it because I never installed the oblivion unofficial patch.

its called KT_customRaceFix, without it the prisoner in the cell across from you would never start any dialog, and the quest would never get started.

He might try getting that if he does not have it. It still works for me. The oblivion unofficial patch did a lot of things I really did not want. so I just use KT_customRaceFix.

I think the last version of oblivion unofficial patch gave you a lot of options to choose the fixes you wanted, and not choose the ones you did not want, but I never installed it.

I found one of your NPCs is a cute elf, Alice Swan. Not in the requirements so its a faceless npc for those who didn't load them. Has a no comment when I talked to her when I loaded cute elves, so some things off even with cute elves loaded for me.

I found some doors that lock on the inside and not on the outside as intended. "Door to Swan Home" "Door to Strens Home" "Wooden Door to Clash Home"

Just let them do until the quest message pops up, then you go back to the Queen's mother place.

One thing to add, it might be relevant or not. I encountered the "No Greeting" problem which prevented me from triggering the spider quest, tried some method described in this topic but they did not work. Then I did other quests like building the portals and Morbious, then I have to enter Shivering Isles ( my character is a new one which has never been in SE before), then I can trigger the quest via the dark skin Siren wandering around the Queen Palace. I noticed that in the dialogue with the Mother, the mad scientist was also mentioned, so is the Morbious quest prerequisite to the spider quest or something technically related to Shivering Isles ? After this quest I still have the "No greeting" problem though.

And can anyone tell me a bit more details about Howling cave location ? Even when I use the latest update, the journal entry is still abstract description like where is this cave, I remember not seeing any cave in the island ?

Anyway,a gorgeous mod with very interesting and funny storyline, counting days to new updates :D

Just let them do until the quest message pops up' date=' then you go back to the Queen's mother place.

One thing to add, it might be relevant or not. I encountered the \"No Greeting\" problem which prevented me from triggering the spider quest, tried some method described in this topic but they did not work. Then I did other quest like building the portals and Morbious quest, then I have to enter Shivering Isles ( my character is a new one which has never been in SE before), then I can trigger the quest via the dark skin Siren wandering around the Queen Palace. I noticed that in the dialogue with the Mother, the mad scientist was also mentioned, so is the Morbious quest is prerequisite to the spider quest or something technically related to Shivering Isles ? After this quest I still have the \"No greeting\" problem though.

And can anyone tell me a bit more details about Howling cave location ? Even when I use the latest update, the journal entry is still abstract description like where is this cave, I remember not seeing any cave in the island ?

Anyway,a gorgeous mod with very interesting and funny storyline, counting days to new updates :D

[/quote']

I was trying to be cryptic with the clue, Badly I guess, On Island I think was my clue, may be if you look under, as in under water  ??

I am SoRrY I was trying to make some what of a puzzle of it..

Dont get me wrong, you absolutely have nothing to sorry :D I know you want to make it a bit more challenging with such cryptic journal. I personally hope you still keep this style and optimize the tone even in future updates. I think it has old school RPG taste when everything do not have a huge arrow or flashing light marking the destination. It promotes the exploration in player and emphasizes the design.

We always have this thread to ask in case of having no clue right :D I posted my question since I tried to jump on any terrain in the island and took a few looks at the waterfall as well as some small lakes but still nothing to be seen. Maybe I overlooked sth, thanks for the hint :D

Archived