Andy14,

Just want to say thanks,  everything worked as it should.

I usually play a couple of dance after checking some armour meshs or editing SLAL packs. I noticed one my favorite dance animation was missing and I had few more dances I had replaced in the original mod so hopefully I can add them without CK puking too much.

thanks again.

18 minutes ago, Joe_Oni said:

Andy14,

Just want to say thanks,  everything worked as it should.

I usually play a couple of dance after checking some armour meshs or editing SLAL packs. I noticed one my favorite dance animation was missing and I had few more dances I had replaced in the original mod so hopefully I can add them without CK puking too much.

thanks again.

You can use TESVEdit if you wish - are the same steps as for CK.

PS: Script compilation then either with CK (blank - it does not have ESP loaded) or externally

22 hours ago, happy_polla said:

If you want used head tracking you can try Smile to Camera mods on nexus. In my opinion, that's have a good view. 

This is only for player character, not really much use for what I had in mind. 

Optimally it would be cool to have the dancers be able to turn towards the camera too, as well as be able to look at other dancers if the camera is further away. It's actually something you can already do with "look player" command if DT decides to let the head tracking do its thing. I do have a version of DT that seems to let that happen more often, or it's just song specific. There's probably a way to pull/push the dancer at a certain distance to the camera, but of course movement like that might look bad depending on the dance.

Great work. I was fine with Dance Together even there were those unremovable blocks on its MCM until this mod was released a while ago.

Any dances created by clone real you've planned to integrate into this mod in the future? Wish you could keep me informed if that's the case.

1 hour ago, aeloyis said:

Great work. I was fine with Dance Together even there were those unremovable blocks on its MCM until this mod was released a while ago.

Any dances created by clone real you've planned to integrate into this mod in the future? Wish you could keep me informed if that's the case.

Thanks for the comment.

Clone is currently on the SMP Armor Trip. ;)

Youtube title is always Skyrim dance ... - but only for SMP Armor Promotion - unfortunately.
When Clobe Real releases a new dance - which is free and I like it - I will integrate it.
But what do you have from it?

The mod's purpose was rather to give fans of Clone Real (and other good people) a chance to add dances (without replacing them).
For that I have written a short tutorial - probably it is shitty.

PS: Who has criticism, suggestions or questions about the tutorial - I do not bite. (Serana is responsible for that) ;)

I think I could manage to make it work following your tutorial, but currently, I don't have an access to download his new dances... They're on Patreon.

Out of curiosity, I want to ask if his new dances like "Playing with Fire" or "Best of Me" may not be able to get a place in your mod for something obvious reasons like permissions. 

If that's the case, I'll just try to get them myself later and add them to your mod, considering your tutorial would help a lot in the progress; if not, I'd appreciate an integration. Also, I fully understand that would be seen as a lame excuse assuming what I've said before.

Sorry for asking this question, provided you're troubled by my comments, I will remove them later.

33 minutes ago, aeloyis said:

I think I could manage to make it work following your tutorial, but currently, I don't have an access to download his new dances... They're on Patreon.

Out of curiosity, I want to ask if his new dances like "Playing with Fire" or "Best of Me" may not be able to get a place in your mod for something obvious reasons like permissions. 

If that's the case, I'll just try to get them myself later and add them to your mod, considering your tutorial would help a lot in the progress; if not, I'd appreciate an integration. Also, I fully understand that would be seen as a lame excuse assuming what I've said before.

Sorry for asking this question, provided you're troubled by my comments, I will remove them later.

I have integrated almost all freely available dances.
Only a few dances are not included - because the music caused ear pain ;) or the dance was not complete in my eyes (abrupt end).
The dances you mention are not freely available, but only as a patreon (and see the release date of this dances).

PS: There is no reason to delete your comment.

I have no trouble with it. :relaxed:

56 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I have integrated almost all freely available dances.
Only a few dances are not included - because the music caused ear pain ;) or the dance was not complete in my eyes (abrupt end).
The dances you mention are not freely available, but only as a patreon (and see the release date of this dances).

PS: There is no reason to delete your comment.

I have no trouble with it. :relaxed:

Thanks for your reply. I'm rather grateful for what you've done to upgrade Dance Together and appreciate the efforts you've put in this mod, definitely.?

Guess it's time for me to dig in and find out what I can do to integrate all other free dances you've left out due to various reasons.

Would I get the privilege to ask you to provide a list of all those free dances you've excluded? 

I was thinking about getting some quick download here, but since you've released the tutorial, I will see what I can do this time.

Judging from the steps you've introduced in the tutorial, this may be a little time-consuming task, yet the quality of clone real's dances is kinda worth it, even for some "unfinished" ones, if I may say so. For now, I'll keep it to myself since I don't know when I would fulfill the job. 

Also, should you plan to implement them yourself, please keep me updated as it would save a lot of time for me? This isn't a request, just the best scenario a lazy guy like myself could hope.

PS: Replacing those not-so-popular tracks with something more ear-pleasing will do the trick. I was as well troubled by some of them and came up with that solution which eventually worked fine for me.

Would I get the privilege to ask you to provide a list of all those free dances you've excluded? 

Unfortunately, I do not know that anymore.

You'll have to find out for yourself.?

Also, should you plan to implement them yourself, please keep me updated as it would save a lot of time for me? This isn't a request, just the best scenario a lazy guy like myself could hope.

Because of adding dances I will not upload a update.
You have a completely free hand.

CloneReal will update new dance first then afters 2-3 days he would be add download link. Just subscribe he's youtube channel and get its, hurry. Or, you must bookmark Laosiji Patreon link (his friend) on your browers such as Chrome or Firefox, or follow him, for first post is would be free public. after 4-5 hours its for patrons only and you must become a patron to unlock post.

On 8/14/2018 at 2:01 PM, Andy14 said:

I have an 9 new dance from him, hope you will add to list. The your tutorial is useful but Currently My CK have a trouble is always show a windows popup errors i dont know how to fix then i tried with Tes5edit is so easy to change dance duration but hard to add new dances (i mean i dont know how to add new dance with tes5edit). I will inbox download link to you.

• 2 weeks later...

works fine, thank you!

a little issue, i hv mod go to bed installed, and if my characters is selected dancer,  when trying to go to bed, animation wont play, character will stuck in going to sleep status, using the spell to uncheck player as dancer solve the problem

not a bug, a little conflict i think, hope there is a way to change that

anyway, great mod, thanks again for making it!

On 8/25/2018 at 3:25 AM, benimaru0603 said:

works fine, thank you!

a little issue, i hv mod go to bed installed, and if my characters is selected dancer,  when trying to go to bed, animation wont play, character will stuck in going to sleep status, using the spell to uncheck player as dancer solve the problem

not a bug, a little conflict i think, hope there is a way to change that

anyway, great mod, thanks again for making it!

Actually, it should not happen.
The dance itself is just a simple playidle. After the dance is a defaultidleforce - even if the PC is as a dancer.
My character is in the dance list throughout the game.
What is the HV Bed Mod - I do not know it?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, hodni said:

is there a way to allow the animated camera to function even if my player is the dancer?

Unfortunately not.
This camera uses 1st Person Camera (is exclusively for PC)
So I tried to create an alternative - the CLONE from the PC.

I know it's just a stopgap (and not very skilful) but as long as the camera animations are converted to the wrong bone, I can not change anything. I do not do the animation / conversions.

Sorry

37 minutes ago, m0m0d0a2 said:

Is there a cheat sheet for best camera types for all dances? thank you!

No, unfortunately not - actually, every dance needs its own useful camera.

So far not so, there are only cameras unrelated to the dance.

@realclone: We should talk about cameras - it seems to be an important issue.