Should I start a Discord for us? Link in the replies

BoLtStEr2002

In the title I guess, main idea is because sometimes LL is quite slow, and I think in a Discord we could more quickly respond to each other. We could also give feedback on each others work quickly. It could also just be a sort of social hub for us.

What are your thoughts?

P.S I know this isn't exactly in the right section, but I needed to post it somewhere.

Personally, though direct talk can have its perks, I prefer to think my comments and responses, and do like do have them stored if I wanna read them afterwards.

So I think the blogs' comments for feedback, or the club's topics for questions are better suited for my use. :classic_smile:

1 minute ago, Tirloque said:

Personally, though direct talk can have its perks, I prefer to think my comments and responses, and do like do have them stored if I wanna read them afterwards.

So I think the blogs' comments for feedback, or the club's topics for questions are better suited for my use. :classic_smile:

Discord have a chat section. With custom emoj and stuff ^_^

For example - Stellaris modding LL community don't use voice in there.  

Perfect! I'll join in a couple of days. I'm in the process of upgrading my pc, so I don't have discord until then. I'm posting this from a work laptop.

But I agree with what you said above. A discord will be more personal and less official; while this club will hold all the main content :)

2 hours ago, BoLtStEr2002 said:

In the title I guess, main idea is because sometimes LL is quite slow, and I think in a Discord we could more quickly respond to each other. We could also give feedback on each others work quickly. It could also just be a sort of social hub for us.

What are your thoughts?

P.S I know this isn't exactly in the right section, but I needed to post it somewhere.

That's an excellent idea! I'll join later tonight. Thanks!

I've also created a new area in this club for discussions like this and added the discord channel to the description of the club.

Archived