21 hours ago, DashMeUp said:

There’s a room at Narzulbar called “Resting Room” and inside is an Orc Breeder.  Is that from this mod?

Wondering the same, I found that room in a playthrough a long time ago and the orc just kept saying I wasn't supposed to be there, never found anything that lead me there or did anything with that room.

I threw together a 3BA Futa cuirass. For this to work it needs to be marked as revealing in SOS. This also requires the SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b mod.

It can use cleaning up if there's a modeler out there. The side rings got messed up when I removed the straps, and I didn't want to mess with it too much by trying to shrink things further. It's not great, but beats an invisible body.

Spoiler

image.png.31c7ee0f5f057251d560eb1321618a37.png

image.png.8b1987c27881894d8e541ca14e6060d8.png

MME Futa Milking Cuirass.7z

Edited by zarantha
Attaching bodyslides that were missed.
2 hours ago, jadzia8 said:

is there another mod i need to have in order to see them and use them, once they are dropped?  cause i made 3, dropped in same spot, can't see them.

you have campfire, and installed the campfire addon from the mme fomod?

you downloaded the mme assets as well as the scripts?

9 hours ago, jadzia8 said:

assets, scripts... i was not fully aware of the campfire addon, i was a bit quick with the install.  is there any pre-requisites tacked on to that, other than MME?

Campfire doesn't have any pre-reqs. The campfire addon requires campfire.

what's the difference between a milkmaid and a milkslave?

EDIT: found my answer on hte LE description page.  the new question is:  since apparently this mod doesn't like follower frameworks, does making a potential follower into a milkmaid or milkslave mean that they come with me to my home of choice to use the pumps regularly, if im using the camp addon?

Edited by jadzia8
8 hours ago, jadzia8 said:

what's the difference between a milkmaid and a milkslave?

EDIT: found my answer on hte LE description page.  the new question is:  since apparently this mod doesn't like follower frameworks, does making a potential follower into a milkmaid or milkslave mean that they come with me to my home of choice to use the pumps regularly, if im using the camp addon?

its not mme, its follower frameworks that break npc behavior

you need to use sandbox patch

how would i make  any random NPC milkmaids, i.e. Ysolda, go to any sort of pump automatically?  or am i supposed to even be able to control that?  also i uninstalled EFF, which was my only follower framework, so... im a bit lost on how this mod works with potential followers.  i also started a new game after i removed EFF.

3 hours ago, jadzia8 said:

how would i make  any random NPC milkmaids, i.e. Ysolda, go to any sort of pump automatically?  or am i supposed to even be able to control that?  also i uninstalled EFF, which was my only follower framework, so... im a bit lost on how this mod works with potential followers.  i also started a new game after i removed EFF.

you dont

On 9/29/2022 at 7:55 PM, H Bof said:

Wondering the same, I found that room in a playthrough a long time ago and the orc just kept saying I wasn't supposed to be there, never found anything that lead me there or did anything with that room.

I no longer have this mod but the orc breeder is still in there, so definitely not from this mod

On 10/1/2022 at 3:32 PM, jadzia8 said:

is there any way i can add milk pumps to my Hearthfire Home?     or any vanilla home?

if so, how?

another way that's not gonna be quite perfect is to type help "pump" in console and use pg up until you see its ID, then stand where you want to place it and look as straight and leveled forward as you can and type player.placeatme <pump ID>

I would recommend quick saving before you place it incase it places it at a weird angle or tilted into the floor

Edited by H Bof
8 hours ago, jadzia8 said:

so your saying that, if i want Ysolda to be a milkmaid, until she becomes a follower the only way i can milk her is via dialogue?

yes

well ... you can go on a date and gift her a milkpump/ install it in her house, enable sandbox pumps, and enjoy it together when you visit her room

Hi, I'm using BHUNP and I've noticed the breast scaling from milk is very subtle. I need to set really high values for "per milk" and "per level" to see any notable changes. I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with the default values in bodymorph.json. They are all 0.5 which seems strange.

On 10/8/2022 at 6:23 PM, RoninDog said:

Hi, I'm using BHUNP and I've noticed the breast scaling from milk is very subtle. I need to set really high values for "per milk" and "per level" to see any notable changes. I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with the default values in bodymorph.json. They are all 0.5 which seems strange.

I've never used BHUNP, but chances are that there's only a single matching morph that's getting applied because the included Bodymorph files are for UUNP bodies. Compile mme_bodymod.psc with BHUNP morphs or take my patch and configure them ingame without having to mess with CK.

17 hours ago, wm46 said:

I've never used BHUNP, but chances are that there's only a single matching morph that's getting applied because the included Bodymorph files are for UUNP bodies. Compile mme_bodymod.psc with BHUNP morphs or take my patch and configure them ingame without having to mess with CK.

Where is your patch and what is it for?

For some reason none (or at least, none that I can see) of the animations from this mod are working in my game. When I press "E" to activate the milk pumps my player just stands around for a few seconds and cancels the action. Does anyone know what might be the issue here? I already ran FNIS.

Apart from the animations everything else seems to work

Edited by Onidai