Do you know why the right breast grows more than the other? I use 3BA and Tullius json files. The other seems to grow normally, but the right one always grows disproportionately.

I use other mods that I don't know if they can interfere, they are:

-HentaiPregnancy
-SexLab Inflation Framework
-Estrus Chaurus (I have the inflation system disabled for the same reason)

image.png.77716aa813bac32259f350b31a9aa0f9.png

18 hours ago, Dweny said:

Do you know why the right breast grows more than the other? I use 3BA and Tullius json files. The other seems to grow normally, but the right one always grows disproportionately.

I use other mods that I don't know if they can interfere, they are:

-HentaiPregnancy
-SexLab Inflation Framework
-Estrus Chaurus (I have the inflation system disabled for the same reason)

image.png.77716aa813bac32259f350b31a9aa0f9.png

There is a silly huge symmetry slider in BS, that is the only thing I can think of but not sure if your custom bodymorph file has that....assuming you are using SLIF to do the job for morphing..  Perhaps reset the bodymorphs numbers in SLIF for breasts, this is just a guess.

1 hour ago, BrSnap said:

There is a silly huge symmetry slider in BS, that is the only thing I can think of but not sure if your custom bodymorph file has that....assuming you are using SLIF to do the job for morphing..  Perhaps reset the bodymorphs numbers in SLIF for breasts, this is just a guess.

I have seen that the mod works fine. Breast inflation works well by accumulating milk. The Problem I mentioned only occurs when I use lactacid. 

11 minutes ago, Dweny said:

I have seen that the mod works fine. Breast inflation works well by accumulating milk. The Problem I mentioned only occurs when I use lactacid. 

That is really strange.  I think drinking lactacid only effects the belly node?  I'm not sure about this one.

I trying to figure out what could be preventing merchants from selling lactacid. Is it specific merchants? do they sell it at a certain point only? is it a setting i missed?

I am like 2 or 3 weeks in game from the start so the inventory should be updated. 

Are there any common conflicts that could be the problem.

I tried using xEdit but was not seeing any indication of a mod overriding the dialogue settings or merchants settings or whatever it is that controls inventory

Thanks.

I have CACO installed, that is the only mod I can think of at the moment. Will try to override it with MME if not already

10 minutes ago, ahsdg said:

I trying to figure out what could be preventing merchants from selling lactacid. Is it specific merchants? do they sell it at a certain point only? is it a setting i missed?

I am like 2 or 3 weeks in game from the start so the inventory should be updated. 

Are there any common conflicts that could be the problem.

I tried using xEdit but was not seeing any indication of a mod overriding the dialogue settings or merchants settings or whatever it is that controls inventory

Thanks.

I have CACO installed, that is the only mod I can think of at the moment. Will try to override it with MME if not already

I have a hint...orc strong holds ?

3 minutes ago, leesjig said:

I have a hint...orc strong holds ?

Lol I am not sure what that means at all.

I am just starting to get into the mod, and was thinking buying lactaid from a whiterun merchant was a thing

Edit: The Merchants do sell random race milks and plain milks, just not the lactacid

Edited by ahsdg
4 hours ago, ahsdg said:

Lol I am not sure what that means at all.

I am just starting to get into the mod, and was thinking buying lactaid from a whiterun merchant was a thing

Edit: The Merchants do sell random race milks and plain milks, just not the lactacid

I have seen merchants sell Lactacid, but very rarely...

14 hours ago, AmazingAmazing said:

The breasts on my character don't grow visually unless I have the milking cuirass equipped, If I wear any other armor or take it off the breast size goes back to normal. Any ideas on what may be causing this?

On 6/10/2018 at 12:19 PM, Ed86 said:

Naked body and armor replacers with NPC Belly and NPC L/R Breast nodes, otherwise breast and belly sizes wont work

i've created 3BA based lactation effect armor that uses mesh emitter system and invisible cropped textureless tip of 3BA nipples.

but myself not certain about how will this lactation effect gonna work properly or not. but so far this is best i could modify.

Nips.zip

this one is confirmed to copy paste mesh emitters along with invisible nipple mesh, without corruption.

will post the zip file here for sake of alpha-testing. its slot number is 56, which is for chest-secondary addon.

i am convinced this script that i've planned but couldnt compile due to lack of requirements will work.

Event OnEffectStart(Actor Target, Actor Caster)
    akActor.addItem(-my nipple armor edit code-, 1, true)
    akActor.equipItem(-my nipple armor edit code-, abSilent=true)
EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor Target, Actor Caster)
    akActor.unequipItem(-my nipple armor edit code-, abSilent=true)
    akActor.removeItem(-my nipple armor edit code-, 1, true)
EndEvent

not certain my tactics will work correctly since i couldnt build them due to myself so bad at both scripting and compiling.

but this one is my biggest bet. tell me if my script is wrong.

-------Update-------

turns out i simply lack any competence in utilitizing these changes ingame. tried making dummy armor within game and bring it up with Additemmenu mod, it does not work at all.

thus i now am dependent on individual inspection and advices. my intent was to import Lactis mod's milk squirt mod to support bodyslide and ingame SLIF morph. can anyone gimme example of proper meshemitter based particle effect? really need to learn from successful adaptation of that feature.

Edited by 4nchorage Pingas
sorry, mesh itself is not working ingame. probably design flaw.

Latest Attempt to modify my original one.

Hope this one works fine.

Nips2.zip

Hope this one works. Posting first, testing right now, opening up SSE. Wish me luck.

Edit: Nope, didnt work either. i definitely dont know how MeshEmitter Particle System works. really running out of options. Anyone with contact for particle effect experts?

Edited by 4nchorage Pingas
I messed up again.
11 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

Latest Attempt to modify my original one.

Hope this one works fine.

Nips2.zip 731.65 kB · 1 download

Hope this one works. Posting first, testing right now, opening up SSE. Wish me luck.

Edit: Nope, didnt work either. i definitely dont know how MeshEmitter Particle System works. really running out of options. Anyone with contact for particle effect experts?

Allows to visualise and edit particle meshes, tho it's a bit basic. it's on nexus but i can't find it anymore

block types.txt readme.txt SVFXEditor.exe

2 hours ago, Bystander01 said:

Allows to visualise and edit particle meshes, tho it's a bit basic. it's on nexus but i can't find it anymore

block types.txt 8.87 kB · 1 download readme.txt 1.46 kB · 1 download SVFXEditor.exe 3.01 MB · 1 download

unfortunately this one does not recognize Mesh Emitters methods. Think this one is not suited for Mesh Particle System.

i tried browsing this file to learn about mesh emitter but i can't access it cuz Nifskope immediately CTDs.

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Adding_functional_particle_systems_to_armor/clothing

probably cuz i didnt buy morrowind. i really need successful case of clothing particle system so i can benchmark it and only example i found cannot be browsed.

6 hours ago, kupa11 said:

Whenever I use camp milking device (the one that u can place anywhere) my camera locks and my character is moving and animation doesn't start.

try activating it while in 3rd person. then use sexlab's freecam hotkey to move the camera after the animation starts.