12 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

if you want to play this mods, then yes, skse required

racemenu wont work without skse

no, not SKSE64 I already have that I am talking about the SKSE64 plugin you have linked in the requirements SKSE64Plugins from what I have been told its something to be added to either Nioverride or Racemenu (either one) but sine Racemenu is out for SSE with Nioverride in it, it seems redundent to have 2 racemenus or 2 nioverrides, its listed immediately below the first requirement which is SKSE as " RaceMenu/Netimmerse Override + SKSE64Plugins"

1 hour ago, LunarRose7 said:

no, not SKSE64 I already have that I am talking about the SKSE64 plugin you have linked in the requirements SKSE64Plugins from what I have been told its something to be added to either Nioverride or Racemenu (either one) but sine Racemenu is out for SSE with Nioverride in it, it seems redundent to have 2 racemenus or 2 nioverrides, its listed immediately below the first requirement which is SKSE as " RaceMenu/Netimmerse Override + SKSE64Plugins"

you need either 

RaceMenu SE

or

Netimmerse Override SKSE64Plugins

16 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you need either 

RaceMenu SE

or

Netimmerse Override SKSE64Plugins

ok thank you for clarifying so either just RaceMenu Se or Neioverride + SKSE64Plugins good to know, thank you again. Also I have encountered an error, in game it is telling me that it cannot detect DD Integrations and is causing MME to error out, I know I installed both correctly but still no luck

Hello

When I tried to use the pump in both Whiterun and Riverwood, the character would not respond, if I don't do anything then it just wouldn't start the animation and quits, or if I tried to move the mouse, use WASD then I got stuck around the pump, I can walk but not move camera, had to reload save.

I installed ZAZ, sandbox, normal pump NB...

12 hours ago, microdd said:

Hello

When I tried to use the pump in both Whiterun and Riverwood, the character would not respond, if I don't do anything then it just wouldn't start the animation and quits, or if I tried to move the mouse, use WASD then I got stuck around the pump, I can walk but not move camera, had to reload save.

I installed ZAZ, sandbox, normal pump NB...

run fnis?

1 hour ago, microdd said:

Errr, yeah I did? And also when equiped with the milking cuirass, the torso disappeared, I have CBBE. Didn't see the body option when installing the SE version, and there is no bodyslide option in the studio.

no body means cuirass meshes not installed

reinstall mod

redownload mod, reinstall mod

reinstall skyrim

idk

2 hours ago, coasini said:

Same issue with breast scaling not working.  Using the SeveNBase Amazon body (which is based on UNP I believe), because CBBE doesn't play nice with its belly node.

it doesnt have breast nodes

On 1/13/2019 at 8:30 PM, microdd said:

Hello, it seems milk generation is stopped during sleep?

And now it seems to have just stopped, lactacid level does not increase, either is milk production, I tried to reset milk maids, mod variables and the mod itself several times, asking other two related mod creators if those mods are involved (ABBA and Milk addict).

Heyo!

so far still enjoying the mod!!

...soooo i collected quit a few "Cum" bottles, and i read on some post some where that the ... ( spoiler perhaps?, answer is in spoiler )

Spoiler

alchemist

(See spoiler) would be interested..
And thus i "sold" my cum bottles.. but got nothing in return from it..?!

I can sell "Special" milk for a price, and i can buy lactacid for 100each.. but why won't she pay me for the "Hard" earned "Cum" bottles? ;)

Thanks in advance!

18 minutes ago, joshsecret said:

Heyo!

so far still enjoying the mod!!

...soooo i collected quit a few "Cum" bottles, and i read on some post some where that the ... ( spoiler perhaps?, answer is in spoiler )

Reveal hidden contents

(See spoiler) would be interested..
And thus i "sold" my cum bottles.. but got nothing in return from it..?!

I can sell "Special" milk for a price, and i can buy lactacid for 100each.. but why won't she pay me for the "Hard" earned "Cum" bottles? ;)

Thanks in advance!

you should get 1-2 gold per bottle

Also maybe a possible new feature in an up coming update.

Trading Milk for lactacid.. kind of takes for ever. especially when i got like 50 milk to trade. i gotta spam the E button for like 20 minutes.
Also with some milk... it seems as if it takes especially long.. like 30 second before it finds the milk and trades it..
Maybe add a option to like trade 1 / 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25  milk at once etc. or maybe in some bigger steps.

On 1/24/2019 at 10:20 AM, deltaDrag00n30 said:

who do you sell the milk to in each town cause it always sells for like 8 gold for me even when the princeing list says it should be likem1000

Dialogue trade:
Khajiits merchants:
-buy normal and race milk
-trade Lactacid for milk
Orc merchants(wise woman):
-buy normal and race milk
Inns:
-buy race milk
alchemists:                     
-buy ww/vampire/succubus milk
-buy cum/semen
-sell Lactacid for 100g
-sell Breast enlargement potion for 1000g
Fences:
-buy all milk
Farmers:
-buy normal milk
-sell Lactacid for 100g

1000 is not price, its market capacity

if i remember correctly if you sell milk on 1k gold capacity will drop to 0 and there will be big tax

p.s fix for milking reset after sexlab orgasm

MilkPlayerLoadGame.7z

On 1/21/2019 at 9:20 PM, joshsecret said:

Also maybe a possible new feature in an up coming update.

Trading Milk for lactacid.. kind of takes for ever. especially when i got like 50 milk to trade. i gotta spam the E button for like 20 minutes.
Also with some milk... it seems as if it takes especially long.. like 30 second before it finds the milk and trades it..
Maybe add a option to like trade 1 / 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25  milk at once etc. or maybe in some bigger steps.

that a pain in ass to make, there hundreds milk types

Hello Ed,

I tried the Jan 26 version. I have the same problem I had sometimes in the LE version, the Lactacid feeding part adds only 1 unit of Lactacid at the start of milking in a feeding cycle. So if the feeding timer is 5 second and the character can take 6 units of lactacid, it takes 30 seconds before the actual milking starts. I'd like if one feeding cycle would add all the lactacid, so the milking could start after 5 seconds. I tried it with the bondage version of the milker.

Peace,

M

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

Hello Ed,

I tried the Jan 26 version. I have the same problem I had sometimes in the LE version, the Lactacid feeding part adds only 1 unit of Lactacid at the start of milking in a feeding cycle. So if the feeding timer is 5 second and the character can take 6 units of lactacid, it takes 30 seconds before the actual milking starts. I'd like if one feeding cycle would add all the lactacid, so the milking could start after 5 seconds. I tried it with the bondage version of the milker.

Peace,

M

it adds 1 lactacid coz you are full or you only have 1 lactacid

41 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

it adds 1 lactacid coz you are full or you only have 1 lactacid

No, that wasn't the case. The character had 0 at start and her max was 6. So it took 6 cycles before the milking started. I could see the increases in the top left screen status messages.