4 hours ago, smuthunter66 said:

If you have Dialogue Milking enabled in the MCM, I think it's the Hey thereĀ dialogue menu that lets a NPC milk you. So that should be an option.

Ā 

Regarding the pumping machines not working (and maybe even the harness?),Ā I just had my install break in a similar way: when I activated a milk pump, my character would kinda just look at it then give up.Ā I fixed it by running FNIS again.

Yes sorry about that, I realized I had just not installed FNIS correctly.

did some further adjustments for my liking.

Ā 

Now all (female) Milkmaids near the player will get stripped when their boobs get big enough.

Heavy armor strips at 33%,

light armor at 50%,

and clothes at 80% of max. capacity.

Ā 

And the increment sliders now have different ranges and default values depending on weatherĀ "volumetric breast-scaling" is set or not.

Ā 

so for those who are interested:

Ā»Ā Milk-Mod-Economy_Scripts-alternate-patch_for-v2018-12-1.7zĀ Ā«

On 9/18/2018 at 12:15 PM, petronius said:

Hi! When I run FNIS and do a consistency check it says there are duplicate animation events between this mod and ZAZ animations. Can this be ignored or is there anything to be done about it?

I am having this issue too and noticed that ZAZ 8 and MME have some ofĀ the same animations. I installed the sandbox version of ZAZ and it's conflicting with MME. Does anyone know which files should take priority? I assume ZAZ.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Glad the mod is updated to Skyrim SE, but i seem to have an issue?
The milk is capped at 4.00 milk.. i want more milk to collect.
I searched in the option and messed arround with it, but still the max is 4.00 milk.

Ā 

How can i increase the capacity?Ā  ( or do i need to like lvl up ? )

11 minutes ago, joshsecret said:

Hey guys,

I searched in the option and messed arround with it, but still the max is 4.00 milk.

Ā 

lvl up

13 hours ago, joshsecret said:

Hey guys,

Ā 

Sometimes for me the modgets stuck at milkmaid level 0, no matter how muck milk has ben produced. check with the MCM for Times milked/needed to level.

If needed to level is higher than times milked use the debug menu to manually level up. After you have done this once it seems to work fine for all other levelups

1 hour ago, Rosty said:

I have a problem with the boobs scaling, it doesn't work for me and yes I have racemenu with theĀ nioverride, alsos I have the ske64scrips (Alpha 10), there is any explanation on why doesn't work and a possible solution?

Serveral question.

What body type do you useĀ  Ā -Ā  CBBE or UNP ?Ā  ( if none, than get one of these two. * I use CBBE *
You got the XP32 skeleton?

Very important, i messed this one up my self as well. with bodyslide make sure you select your preferred body and its slider presets.. than:
1. Check the box "Build morphs"
2. Click "Build"

Ā 

image.png.775b8d6d5e5c460bcf9a8dc2f4ed8201.png

Ā 

If you did all this, than it should work. ( cause this is how i did it, and it works for me :) )

Ā 

Ā 

10 minutes ago, joshsecret said:

Serveral question.

What body type do you useĀ  Ā -Ā  CBBE or UNP ?Ā  ( if none, than get one of these two. * I use CBBE *
You got the XP3ļ»æ2ļ»æ skeleton?

Very important, i messed this one up my self as well. with bodyslide make sure you select your preferred body and its slider presets.. than:
1. Check the box "Build morphs"
2. Click "Build"

Ā 

image.png.775b8d6d5e5c460bcf9a8dc2f4ed8201.png

Ā 

If you did all this, than it should work. ( cause this is how i did it, and it works for me :) )

Ā 

Ā 

I use UNP and I haveĀ XPMSE

Ā 

I test the bodyslide but nothing changes

Ā 

also I have egg factory mod instaled

8 minutes ago, Rosty said:

yes, NMM

NMM is a diffrent program.

I am going to give some advise :S, you dont have to act uppon it but i would recommend "Mod Organizer 2" instead of the "Nexus Mod Manager"
I've used "NMM" when i started modding and i got so tired of the overwriting and anoyying installation.... one mistake would sometimes result in reinstalling all the mods ( atleast in my experience ) "Mod Organizer 2" on the other hand is so easy to use.. ohh something is overwriting something?Ā  no problem just drag the mod to a diffrent position..Ā 
It has a build in "Loot" used to organise your load order..

I would really recommend it, there's a ton of guides/videosĀ on "Mod Organizer", you might need to get used to it.. but for me its a life saver..
And it might be to for you in this case.

Ā 

Back to the topic why your breast aint scaling.. ( could be caused by a mod overwriting a certain mod or a wrong load order )

10 hours ago, Fredfish said:

Sometimes for me the modgets stuck at milkmaid level 0, no matter how muck milk has ben produced. check with the MCM for Times milked/needed to level.

If needed to level is higher than times milked use the debug menu to manually level up. After you have done this once it seems to work fine for all other levelups

Your PC does need to have lactacid in her system for the first level up.

Also pointing out a possible bug to the Mod Owner.

TheĀ  Milk ModĀ  has Belly Visual is standard on.
What i noticed is.. is that it didnt alter the actual belly of my character but the clothing did grow.

So i thought lets turn it off.. because i would only like the breast to grow.
But once it has altered the "Belly" it wont resetĀ the"Belly" back to normal... so my clothing was still "grown" to a bigger size...

@Mod Owner

1. The Belly node might use a diffrent node? cause it altered the clothing but not my CBBE body.

2. Once you deselect the belly visual, the node is not reset.
Ā  Ā - Although in the debug screen it does give a 0 value for the belly node..

Ā 

Weird, maybe this information is of use to you.

Ā 

Ā 

Started a new game again, and this time i imidiatly disabled the belly visual.
Became a milkmaid, breast were growing great, belly stayed perfectly flat, clothing as well.
Became pregnant, belly grew perfectly. Gave birth and belly went perfectly flat..
So knowing the above information, if you use CBBE like me or go the same problem as me...
New game, turn belly visual off straight away (cause it will mess up your clothing and i havent found a way to revert it...)

1 hour ago, joshsecret said:

NMM is a diffrent program.

I am going to give some advise :S, you dont have to act uppon it but i would recommend "Mod Organizer 2" instead of the "Nexus Mod Manager"
I've used "NMM" when i started modding and i got so tired of the overwriting and anoyying installation.... one mistake would sometimes result in reinstalling all the mods ( atleast in my experience ) "Mod Organizer 2" on the other hand is so easy to use.. ohh something is overwriting something?Ā  no problem just drag the mod to a diffrent position..Ā 
It has a build in "Loot" used to organise your load order..

I would really recommend it, there's a ton of guides/videosĀ on "Mod Organizer", you might need to get used to it.. but for me its a life saver..
And it might be to for you in this case.

Ā 

Back to the topic why your breast aint scaling.. ( could be caused by a mod overwriting a certain mod or a wrong load order )

I finally found it, it was the update of the mod, I reverse it to a previous version and all works well, seems that the update is bugged on the breats scaling part.

10 minutes ago, Rosty said:

I finally found it, it was the update of the mod, I reverse it to a previous version and all works well, seems that the update is bugged on the breats scaling part.

Which version do you have? cause i have the latest version, and for me it works great.

Ā 

** EDIT **

ahh i see it updated 2 days ago on the 26th :O... didnt know..
But knowing it might be broken i aint gonna update yet.

8 minutes ago, joshsecret said:

Also pointing out a possible bug to the Mod Owner.

I've noticed that in Milk ModĀ  Belly Visual is standard on.
What i noticed is.. is that it didnt alter the actual belly of my character but the clothing did grow.

So i thought lets turn it off.. because i would only like the breast to grow.
But once it has altered the "Belly" it wont resetĀ the"Belly" back to normal... so my clothing was still "grown" to a bigger size...

@Mod Owner

1. The Belly node might use a diffrent node? cause it altered the clothing but not my CBBE body.

2. Once you deselect the belly visual, the node is not reset.
Ā  Ā - Although in the debug screen it does give a 0 value for the belly node..

Ā 

Weird, maybe this information is of use to you.

cbbe body doesnt have belly node

you need to set lactacid to 0 and after it sets to 0 -Ā turn off belly scaling

18 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

cbbe body doesnt have belly node

you need to set lactacid to 0 and after it sets to 0 -Ā turn off belly scaling

I agree on that.. discovered that yesterday when i was troubleshooting..

Dont know if you know the mod "Fertility Mode", cause this does have a great working belly scaling feature.
It uses the Bodymorph which inĀ turn usesĀ Ā Racemenu.

And because Racemenu added new CBBE sliders with a diffrent belly node.
The Fertility Mode works perfectly.. because it uses the new sliders Racemenu has provided.
And iĀ gotta say the belly looks better than an UNP body belly one.
Ā 

But nonetheless i love your mods! keep up the great work!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

**P.S**
I believe Fill Her Up 2.0 also uses the CBBE node *From Racemenu*, cause that one works great on the CBBE body as well.

45 minutes ago, joshsecret said:

Which version do you have? cause i have the latest version, and for me it works great.

Ā 

** EDIT **

ahh i see it updated 2 days ago on the 26th :O... didnt know..
But knowing it might be broken i aint gonna update yet.

yeah I updated it and that happened, and yes, it is broken.

5 hours ago, perrymwt said:

Your PC does need to have lactacid in her system for the first level up.

Since my characters/NPCs usually start producing milk through pregnancy not lactacid I think you have nailed the problem for me at least.

Still it's no problem to manually start the process, though a note in the OP might help others.

On 1/1/2019 at 3:16 AM, Rosty said:

Where I get theĀ milkcuirass and theĀ multibreast event?

craft it

buy breast enlargement potions

38 minutes ago, LunarRose7 said:

so I have a question, is it absolutely required to have SKSE64Plugins or will Racemenu work? I just want to be sure I install this correctly and I know Racemenu already comes with Nioverride so it would be kinda redundent to have both.

if you want to play this mods, then yes, skse required

racemenu wont work without skse